Speaker 1: It's mojo in the mornings. Five is six fifty five.
Speaker 2: Five and six to fifty five five and six to fifty five. Go.
Speaker 1: Now, this is it. This is what has come down to.
Speaker 2: She's been on with us now fifteen would be three total weeks, so this is your third exact week that you have been with us. Congratulations on an amazing run, Carrie. Absolutely, thank you, and know this that no matter what happens today, that you have done an awesome job. That literally, when we do this contest, only four percent of people are able to get to this level right now where they get to the point where they win. Only two percent ever get a chance to get to the level of what you would get to tomorrow and that we'd be taking on Shannon. So we play this game a lot, and it's very rare that this happens, even though sometimes you say, oh, I think this is like a ton of fifteen time champions, not at all, Carrie.
Speaker 1: Are you ready?
Speaker 2: I am ready. Let's see who you're gonna be playing today. Your challenger. She is a nanny for three kids. The kids are asleep, so she's gonna have to whisper it, says Lydia says, here from Saint Clair Shores.
Speaker 1: Welcome Gabrielle to the show. How you doing, Gabrielle, I'm good? How are you good? How old are the kids? They are five four and one. Okay, I don't know why I'm whispering. I'm whispering and nervous.
Speaker 2: All right, Carrie's gonna take you on. We're gonna see what you can do today. Let's see if you knock off the champ. I'm going to lock you up carry in a soundproof aeria. Good luck to both of you, guys, Thank thank you, all right. Five pop culture trivia questions. Whoever gets the most right wins. Ty always goes to the champion. Question number one, Gabrielle. Miami Heat star bam At a Bio scored eighty three points during last night's game, passing his basketball idol Kobe Bryant, one of the two numbers that Kobe wore.
Speaker 1: Question number two.
Speaker 2: The woman who fired shots into Rihanna's home also recently had a legal run in with this Birds of a Feather singer's Okay, what's.
Speaker 1: That singer's name? Was going to be? The question?
Speaker 2: Billie Eilish is her answer. Question number three, Britney spears. Mug shot from her most recent arrest will not be released to the public.
Speaker 1: What was she arrested for? Do U? I question number four?
Speaker 2: This Dallas Cowboys QB just called off his wedding to his fiance and mother of his two kids.
Speaker 1: Who is he? Oh God, no idea, no clue. I don't know. Player on that team all right?
Speaker 2: In question number five on this day in twenty twenty, this disgraced movie producer was sentenced to twenty three years in prison for criminal sex and rape.
Speaker 1: What's his name? Harvey warrensk Let's bring the champ.
Speaker 2: Back from a soundproof area. I think okay, she did okay, I think she did. I think she did good, and I think Carrie might miss a couple of the creation. She didn't get number one correct, she did not, okay, So she got three out of five. Three out of five is what you got to beat. But I think these questions might be a little tougher. Carry you're gonna have to work today.
Speaker 1: I only did that because you said he wanted a great contestant, so I had to level up.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Shannon, Thank you for somebody listening to me here. Question number one for your fifteenth win in a row. Miami Heat star bam Atebio scored eighty three points during last night's game, passing his basketball idol Kobe Bryant. Name one of the two numbers that Kobe.
Speaker 1: Wore twenty four?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jerrie, how did you get that? My husband is a huge sports guy. So, and I've gotten a couple of sports ones wrong. So I've been in trouble. What was the other number he wore? Do you know? Eighty eight? Eight eight eight? It's right? Yeah, yeah, all right. Question number two.
Speaker 2: The woman who shot fired shots into Rihanna's home also had a legal run in with this Birds of a Feather singer.
Speaker 1: What's that singer's name, Billy Island?
Speaker 2: Yes. Question number three, Britney Spears mug shot from her most recent arrest will not be released to the public.
Speaker 1: What was she arrested for? Duy? Yes, she was underwater there in that one. We got a flooding issue going on here. Yeah, do u I.
Speaker 2: She's winning this game big time. She might go five out of five for her fifteenth. Question number four. This Dallas Cowboys QB called off his wedding to his fiance and mother of his two kids.
Speaker 1: Who is he dak proscast, Yes and question number five.
Speaker 2: On this day. In twenty twenty, this disgraced movie producer was sentenced to twenty three years in prison for criminal sex and rape. What's his name, Harvey Weinstey, Yes, perfect score.
Speaker 1: Shot Yes, Cina Marcirie, I mean no matter what.
Speaker 2: Wow, Gabrielle, you got run over by the Carrie Bush. Pretty awesome there. Congratulations to carry on that one. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Fifteen wins in a row.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow Brand will be with us and then Tournament of Champions sometime whenever we get that scheduled. I don't know, Gabrielle. We do have a parting gift for you. We're gonna set you up. I gotta whisper again. We're gonna set you up with Kroger gift cards. Congratulations to you on that.
Speaker 1: Thank you man. She was good, wasn't she. I'll tell you yeah? And is she good enough to take down Shannon tomorrow? I don't know.
Speaker 2: We'll see, we'll see. I gotta write the questions tonight. I gotta send me a reminder, will you please?
Speaker 1: All right? We uh, we will have more five of six fifty five tomorrow. It's module in the morning's five is six fifty five five