Speaker 1: You got that right, Sauce.
Speaker 2: Hey, welcome back everybody, saus and every talking about NFL stuff because we are so obsessed with it we cannot wait.
Speaker 1: I mean big questions happening.
Speaker 3: You know, such as yeah, huh, like quarterback situation, oh hour, not just hours, but lots of different things.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that was the number one thing.
Speaker 2: We were talking about quarterback situations and what we're gonna do and what we're gonna see when we go to the Hall of Fame game.
Speaker 1: We're super excited about it.
Speaker 4: I've said this multiple times.
Speaker 5: I'll give you twenty dollars if you go to the Hall of Fame game, twenty bucks for free. On me.
Speaker 6: That's a very good point. I think there's a very good chance Hawk. Can I go next year?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 4: The just for this year? Yeah, that's fine, but I think there's a.
Speaker 1: Very do you see what he's doing?
Speaker 4: On we actually might say what he's doing? What is he doing for me?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: You if he says he thinks there's a very good chance for we're going next year, do you know what he's saying?
Speaker 4: You believe the Vikings will be in it next year?
Speaker 7: I think so?
Speaker 6: Yeah, inside information, No, but just Who's who do you think will be going into the Hall of Fame next year?
Speaker 1: I think he's talking about.
Speaker 4: Oh, Adrian Peters.
Speaker 1: Oh god, No, he's thinking about somebody else. I just can't get my news.
Speaker 4: But no, what do he go? Thrie? Woody Guthrie?
Speaker 6: Yeah, happy birthday, wood he got three God, he's got to be what nineties?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, never.
Speaker 1: Mind nineteen twelve.
Speaker 4: Oh buddy, is it?
Speaker 1: Are you talking about Lonnie Love?
Speaker 4: Yeap?
Speaker 7: Who?
Speaker 4: Maybe Greta Lonnie Love?
Speaker 5: Sau said, if Woody Guthrie was born in nineteen twelve, how old is he today?
Speaker 4: He'd be one hundred and fourteen depending on what his birthday is.
Speaker 1: Hey, no, hell, Mar Marns, Yeah, I know you're a big UFC fighter fan.
Speaker 8: Huge.
Speaker 1: How old do you think Connor McGregor is today?
Speaker 9: Connor McGregor yeh, he's this seasoned guy in the UFC, but I think he still fights, so he's got to be probably in fighting age.
Speaker 8: Thirty eight?
Speaker 7: Lot, I guess, how the hell did you do that?
Speaker 4: That's a huge fan.
Speaker 1: He's thirty eight today?
Speaker 2: I know, I know, And which makes sense because if Marty just said he's still fighting, in fact, he fought last Saturday kind of well what he tours acl Apparently I'm a knee surgery today, but I know, and it happened literally as they were kick yeah, just started, I know.
Speaker 1: But thirty eight years old.
Speaker 8: Today, Crest should send him, Well he should?
Speaker 1: Should? You right, you should should?
Speaker 2: Do you know that he won the Emmy, the Oscar and the Grammy for his portrayal of the bad Guy.
Speaker 1: In the latest edition of Roadhouse, that movie is to me, Use what do you cry? That is a great film and I probably.
Speaker 3: Have seen it.
Speaker 1: Great film, I think, dude, I have seen it. Do you know how serious? I gotta cut you, dude, I bet you I've seen it more times?
Speaker 4: Didn't wasn't it released straight?
Speaker 1: We got a screen, remember, we got a special screen from mister z. I think that could be. But I believe I've seen it four times. And that's not an exactly love it. I love that film. It's dumber than hell.
Speaker 4: And he is especially terrible.
Speaker 2: He's like he tries to be Jaws and at one point he is in the worst accident you could possibly be in.
Speaker 1: And gets up like it didn't happened.
Speaker 4: Jaws from Bond or Jaws from the Shark movie. Yes, yes, shark. It's terrible.
Speaker 1: What's his name? J Gillenhall.
Speaker 4: Great, he's buff as hail. Yeah, he's funny, he's funny, he's good.
Speaker 2: The whole movie is fun I don't care, way By says, and it's filmed in the Keys, which is where I should go this week.
Speaker 4: You should go, Yes, you should just go to the airport and pick a place. Just pack a bag and show up at the airport and go someplace that's sauce.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, how did I end up in Mogadishue?
Speaker 5: I offered you twenty dollars to go to the NFL Hall of Fame game, and you said maybe next year. Here's a twenty dollars American bill. My god, Richie spell jilling Hall, and I'll give you this twenty.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, oh good luck, sauce g fantastic.
Speaker 5: Start why from from now on where I'm not going to make any yes or nos, you just have to give me one final answer.
Speaker 4: So start a G.
Speaker 8: She had said, j G.
Speaker 4: By the way, the second you get a letter wrong, it's over.
Speaker 7: Why Jill.
Speaker 2: G y.
Speaker 1: Because we like you?
Speaker 4: M are you spelling Guyna collegist or Jillen Hall. That was no, No, it was not a test. So I said, if you got a letter wrong, it's over. How do you guess n third.
Speaker 5: Gin?
Speaker 8: I don't get silent.
Speaker 4: I like l ll yes h a l L. That's just Jill Hall. You skip now you skipped the Oh my god, I feel like you owe me twenty even though that wasn't the deal.
Speaker 1: I want to watch that film again right now. Yeah, Hey, Game Spelling, you watch episode four? Episode four is good?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I liked it. Man, I love that.
Speaker 4: Dragon.
Speaker 8: We we're letting them build up, we haven't.
Speaker 4: I love it so much.
Speaker 5: I do think you'll I think this show is better binged, just because there's so many things to keep track of. Yeah. My my biggest complain about this season the gap was too long. The two year gap was too long. I'm forgetting characters, arcs and motivations and.
Speaker 4: Like, why do they not like that?
Speaker 5: What does this guy's deal again? I'm just there's the main three or four or five characters, like I got it. Everybody else I'm like, I don't remember how we even got here.
Speaker 2: They are doing a good job though, of setting up the three different camps, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: They're doing a good job that.
Speaker 2: Do you know the dude who who takes the sword and cuts to the table, You know what I'm talking about in the latest EPs? No? No, like he's real pissed. Yeah, yeah, okay, you know that character. That actor was in something else and it is killing me. I can't think of who he is plays What is his name? Like Omen High Town? That guy the High Tower kid, I don't know what his first name is.
Speaker 4: Like Amon domand Ooman High Tower.
Speaker 8: That's everybody's names.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the problem. They all have similar names. Ormond, Ormond High Tower.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or.
Speaker 4: Played by while you were searching by James Norton. I don't know who James Norton is a James.
Speaker 9: Do they do a good job of giving you a recap of the previous season before you started this season or do I need to search that out on YouTube?
Speaker 5: No? You should definitely do that, But it didn't help because I watched the final episode of season two going into three and I still was super confused. There's just too many things to keep track of. So it's going to be better for you that you binge in it.
Speaker 7: What I'm afraid.
Speaker 5: I can't wait to see what movie you recognized him from. It's going to be like Herbie fully loaded.
Speaker 2: I just got a text Tommy, Oh no no, and the last sentence is I'll see myself out now.
Speaker 1: That's how bad.
Speaker 2: Sorry, he was in the house Aguinness. Remember I told you guys how much I oh yeah, okay, yeah, so that's why I saw.
Speaker 4: I'm from so familiar with him? Your actress?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Really good?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 1: That really good? Yeah.
Speaker 7: I like that kid.
Speaker 5: Seems like he's going to be an absolute a hole, which is a standard thing.
Speaker 1: And that is his last name, right, I mean he's a targarian, right.
Speaker 4: The High Tower? Yeah, he's a high Tower. Who is the actor was in their mind?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry. Yeah, the character character, yeah, they got You're right.
Speaker 5: The Starks, Mynisters, the High Towers is the Targetian, there's Mons, yeah, the Dusty Monds.
Speaker 1: The Bond Bonds, the the Epstein's. They hate them.
Speaker 4: Not in season three. That's a spoiler. They being the guys.
Speaker 1: Obviously.
Speaker 7: That got weird.
Speaker 1: It's a weird show.
Speaker 5: I do like it.
Speaker 8: I like it am more than I thought I would because I wasn't ready to go back on hundred years. I'm like, oh, that's gonna be tough.
Speaker 1: I absolutely love it. I am just loving this. I think it.
Speaker 2: I might like it more than Game of Thrones. Yeah no, you heard my said whoa yeah really yeah you heard me, John Snow.
Speaker 5: White Walkers a little bit. Yeah, I still Thrones, but this is it's super fun. I just like the whole Thrones universe.
Speaker 1: Lemon's are they racing cars? Yes we do sports?
Speaker 4: Sure, yea quick too. Fan five on the Power Trip brought to you by the Saint Paul Saints.
Speaker 2: Let's seventeenth man, get your tickets now, singspaceball dot Comcord.
Speaker 4: All right, Martins, who do you got the Saints?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: No, no, I mean In the World Series of Poker Main Event Final table, twenty two year old Lucas Jumalan is your leader. He's a kid from Spokane, Washington.
Speaker 4: He is your ch ninety four million.
Speaker 5: All nine competitors guaranteed a million dollars ten million for.
Speaker 4: First, something like six and change I think for second. So almost a three week break.
Speaker 5: Now and then it'll be on ESPN the main Event live from Paris, Las Vegas, August third, fourth, and fifth.
Speaker 1: Don't you miss the days? When was that that sneaky casino.
Speaker 4: Nope, screw the reel.
Speaker 5: Is that the found a cockroach in your That is it was in my towel right when I got out of the shower, opened a towel and a cockroach fell out, and I go, this is the last.
Speaker 4: Time I'm staying at the Rio pieces Mars.
Speaker 5: But Jeff Platt is like the main ESPN guy. He also you and him have something else in common too, because I believe he was a Spurs sideline guy for a while. So he's done like NBA broadcast, But he's like the main.
Speaker 8: See the one that did that interview with you.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, but he's also like the ring leader of like their broadcast. Yeah, and I think he's going to join us Tuesday of the main event live from Las Vegas to preview it.
Speaker 4: Oh sweet, you guys, will you guys will be able to bond over your NBA pass.
Speaker 9: Did you sit at a table at any time with any of the remaining No, gentlemen, Nope, and the big names are up.
Speaker 4: But again I did for fifteen minutes. I did play with the best player in the world, which is pretty cool.
Speaker 1: That hawk GWayne high Tower.
Speaker 4: Happy birthday, GWayne.
Speaker 5: Okay, he got high Tower from Game of Thrones? Where do you think he got GWayne from Dwayne.
Speaker 1: That actually has a character, Nowayne, I don't even know who Gwaen is.
Speaker 8: Are there any ladies left?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No not this year. No in the Poker Hawk nope. But we didn't want to make a final table last year.
Speaker 5: No, no ladies at the final table this year. Yeah, there were three big names left. They all got knocked out yesterday, so whoopsies.
Speaker 4: Can't wait? It'd be awesome. How'd you do versus the best player in the So two things that are really good?
Speaker 5: Number one, I only played against him for fifty minutes and then our table broke, so I didn't have to play. I didn't have to play with him very long. And he also was two to my right, and you want you want the players that are better than you to the right, worst players to the left. So I got very lucky that he was right right. So I didn't play a hand against him in fifty minutes, which was my plan. Anyways, it was out of his way, so anytime he was in the pot, I got the leap out of there and then we broke all good. He seemed like a really nice guy. Alex Foxen seemed like a really nice guy. He's one, like, I don't know, a bazillion dollars. I bet his career earnings are, like, I bet it's fifty million something like that. I mean, I'm just guessing something like that. And his wife, Kristen Foxen, is the best female player in the world obviously, and not even I think she hates that the tag, you know, because she's a top whatever player in the world. But she's I think definitively the best female player that will paul your hands out a billion percent. Yeah, she's very attractive and she's very sweet. Everybody loves her universally love which is hard in the ker world.
Speaker 4: Universally loved me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like what the bronze fury.
Speaker 4: Yep, you need to take a deeper sorry.
Speaker 5: The only thing I care more about than the World Series of Poker is this little thing called initials.
Speaker 4: And we got to do the bracket by when we come back, Tom Shane gets it.
Speaker 5: Uh, we'll go through the forty five competitors and see who you guys.
Speaker 4: Square off against in round one. Yes, Chris is coming off a major victory home.
Speaker 5: Wonder if that effects your be And we'll see the bracket reveal after this Power Trip What didn't you on the Fane Radio.
Speaker 4: Music Festival presented by Capitol.
Speaker 6: One, he's coming back to the last figures September eighteen ninety.
Speaker 5: Do you think that's going to be let's say the JJ McCarthy experiment never goes the right way and his time in Minnesota's done at the end of the year or something.
Speaker 4: Zach, do you think that's going to be the biggest swing in.
Speaker 5: The miss in the history of the Power to the Morning shows that we never had him in, so you never got to meet him.
Speaker 1: He might still come in.
Speaker 10: Maybe I have a better shot when he's washing out.
Speaker 8: In order to have a swing in the miss, don't you have to swing?
Speaker 1: Carney?
Speaker 4: I always saying, exact doesn't swing. He's got a pink flamingo in his front yard.
Speaker 9: I'm saying, have you requested to have JJ McCarthy on this show?
Speaker 4: Maybe he's in the tournament? Oh on the show? Maybe he's find out? Should we find out?
Speaker 1: To find out?
Speaker 5: KF slash watch if you want to watch the stream and Zach put up a bunch of graphics, put it together. A bracket reveal for twenty twenty six Chad Abbot's favorite segment, A preview of initials.
Speaker 4: The announcement of the announcement. Yeah, this is the bracket reveal. Look, there's forty five competitors.
Speaker 5: Most of them are the usual suspects, so we'll go through this relatively quickly. But we do have some new names that I'm very excited about. You guys ready to go through it?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: All right, so let's go through it forty five to one because I did see it now, because the scheduling is very tough to juggle forty five people. The matchups are as fair as I could possibly make them based on everybody's availability.
Speaker 4: But the seating is the seating. Shall we for Zacharie?
Speaker 7: Ready?
Speaker 1: Real quick? Zecho? Apparently there's no sound on the YouTube.
Speaker 7: I trying to figure out why, but let me check the YouTube.
Speaker 4: Okay, should we stall for thirty seconds?
Speaker 7: Got it on mine? I got it on my phone here. Okay, we're good, okay, cool, thank you? All right, here we go, I'm all set tour, all.
Speaker 4: Right, fired away? When ready? We're watching up on the screen here, so we're gonna follow him along. And how are you seeing it? Before we're staring it? Did you already see it.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at it right now.
Speaker 4: How about that.
Speaker 1: Tommy's gonna be so happy.
Speaker 5: We just have that.
Speaker 10: We have the behind the scenes. Look here, Zach, we got nothing over here. We've got a notebook that's weird.
Speaker 4: Oh well, maybe I'll just pull it up on this one so we can go faster.
Speaker 1: I am watching the same thing to listen to it.
Speaker 4: I see it, I see it. I'm watching.
Speaker 7: Mike can touch my laptop over there.
Speaker 4: Nobody, nobody would. No, I wouldn't touch your laptop. I don't want.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't touch your lap or your top.
Speaker 4: All right, So that's me.
Speaker 5: It starts off, baby, So for obvious reasons, the forty fifth seed is Michael J. Musman Way. It's tradition, unlike no other. Yeah, so it must have seed number forty five. Welcome back to the tournament, Michael.
Speaker 1: Dusk, the Love You buddy.
Speaker 5: Seed number forty four from Love is Blind, our buddy Daniel Hastings makes.
Speaker 4: Makes his initials Invitational debut. Yes, super nice guy.
Speaker 5: I actually think he could play a little bit right. But some of these later seeds are like, we don't know if it was a one Sten Fluke, We don't know if it. Most of these people have only played once, So Daniel Hastings number forty four, we'll see if he overachieves. Our friend Alicia Lewis, I believe last year was pregnant so couldn't be in the tournament.
Speaker 4: But she's back. Does seed forty three from Carolevin?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, we love Alisha.
Speaker 8: Is there a rule like if you're pregnant, you just you don't want him in?
Speaker 4: She volunteered to take the summer off last year. I think that was the case. Forty two Our buddy Chad.
Speaker 5: Greenway, who has not performed super well in the tournament in the past, but.
Speaker 4: Who knows Chad normally gets one. Yeah, good for him, right, normally it's one.
Speaker 8: He's a wonner, He's a winner.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: Seed forty one is also a debut this year. Former Gopher quarterback Adam Webber makes his initials Invitational.
Speaker 1: Is Tommy finding that out as we speak?
Speaker 4: Probably?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, he's off the road before.
Speaker 4: Maybe both feed up.
Speaker 5: Probably all right, we have another debut, a couple of debuts in the next group.
Speaker 4: Seed forty bell she good time. Yes, now I'll retired, but she is a seed forty.
Speaker 1: Who's the houseless guy in the middle there.
Speaker 4: Seed thirty nine.
Speaker 5: Our buddy Gavin Case and his be Yeah, he's probably done Rosie's podcast a thousand times. Probably gonna yes, Chef free Meal. I watched the Bear season five over the weekend.
Speaker 4: Very good. Yeah, nice wrap up. Gavin's the best. Kevin Faulness. Seed thirty eight.
Speaker 5: I believe that's the one that christ is referred to as houseless.
Speaker 4: Uh see thirty seven.
Speaker 5: One of the all time great Minnesota Vikings go wild to Detroit Legs. Adam Feeling makes it Invitational debut Feeling in the tournament this year.
Speaker 4: That'll be super fun to have him.
Speaker 10: After stealing my preposterous statement he.
Speaker 7: Did, you're not bitter about it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're not in any way over it.
Speaker 7: Crush.
Speaker 4: So, Adam Feeling is very cool for this tournament. Is not a good fit for the Twins.
Speaker 5: Our friend Emilia Santanello is said some moments as well, so that might be a little low for her. She's had some good performances and some bad performances.
Speaker 4: But she says she's sneaky good at this game as well.
Speaker 5: She is. So there's a forty through thirty six. Number thirty five is your lover Jeff Lambert. Oh also also your dad. Jeff Lambert's also had success in the past. We'll see if he gets that magic back in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 4: Six foot what nine? That professional volleyball player Parker fox Seed four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: Barker's okay at this right, like, yeah, all.
Speaker 1: Right, take you good? I think yeah, he'd be great.
Speaker 7: He's all right.
Speaker 4: We'll see how he does.
Speaker 1: He's so young.
Speaker 5: Number thirty three. You've seen her on comedy specials all.
Speaker 1: Over the old Internet.
Speaker 4: Marnie's hit out her multiple times.
Speaker 5: Should be a treasure on with us on November fifth, to celebrate the twenty fifth anniversary of The Power Trip.
Speaker 4: Our friend Kelsey Cook. Oh yeah, I'm attracted to her, Okay, I mean I just want you, just want to be next to her. I can't believe I'm the one it.
Speaker 1: I can't believe you're the ones she's afraid of.
Speaker 4: It's a girl thing.
Speaker 8: You guys want to understand if you want to.
Speaker 5: If we would have bet on kaf and restraining orders for Kelsey Cook, said Rosie fur P, a second hockey Marty would not have been in my superfecta would not have been. It probably would have been Rosie p a Hawk Tuma.
Speaker 1: Yeah for tenn me.
Speaker 5: Brandon Moleski comes in for two. He's good, Yeah, very solid. He's right, yeah, yep. Johnny Athletics back in the tilement. John Krasinski is seen thirty one this year. Welcome back to Johnny k a year I think he was.
Speaker 4: Didn't get shut out. One year passed away. He passed away. That's why he was gone. He came back.
Speaker 5: Ye, he's better now better, So Johnny Athletic back in the mix. All right, that's thirty five to thirty one.
Speaker 1: Look at that.
Speaker 5: A lot of ladies in the next. Uh, seed thirty our friend from Twin Cities live. We love Elizabeth the best news story.
Speaker 4: Yes man, this man killed exactly kissing. Four sorority girls were stabbed by this perverb.
Speaker 1: If you've seen these lakis taking pictures.
Speaker 7: Of these women, excuse me, everybody.
Speaker 5: So Elizabeth is seed thirty. Welcome back to Liz. She's the best. Audre Martin at seed twenty nine. She's been really good at moments initials in the past.
Speaker 4: We'll see her beautiful women and then a baby orang. How dare you? It's the best.
Speaker 5: We used to call her Alexis Pearson. Now it's Alexis Host because she's married. Alexis At seed twenty eight, she can play a little bit as well. Yeah, right, she's had some moments. Almost everybody here in the back half has had at least a moment or two of success, so they're they're a little dangerous at.
Speaker 4: The back end. Bailey Barton that that killed you.
Speaker 5: Litill be come in at seed twenty seven. She's almost always kind of seated right in the middle.
Speaker 4: She's good. Yeah, he's pretty good.
Speaker 5: Johnny Bones, your picture is next to these four victims, but you are seed twenty six.
Speaker 4: That's how do you feel about that? Right in the middle? Sure, right, so that's fair. One of these he had my highs, had my lows. Yep, Yeah, you're good.
Speaker 7: Man, all right.
Speaker 5: That's the number thirty through twenty six. The next group, Matt Minster comes in. It pick twenty five or seed twenty five.
Speaker 1: Look who gets to play.
Speaker 4: Superfer to Brett.
Speaker 1: Yes, she look like an ow ballompa in this picture.
Speaker 4: That is a very orange picture. But yeah.
Speaker 5: Matt Minster, formerly of ase GTV and Bathcratchers and all those shows back in the day, Matt Minster had picked twenty five or seed twenty five. Ron Johnson has a Twitter account and has the twenty more seed. Ye, our friend Tatum everything from the Vikings Entertainment Network is seed twenty three. She's shocked the world in the past. Yeah, she's very good at this game. Look, we all made fun of Brett, but Brett actually played very last year. He's sneaky, tough. Yeah, yes, Brett is seed twenty two. Frank Vastolero has won a game.
Speaker 1: That's my brother.
Speaker 5: I believe you called him a sled and then yeah, yes, that's exactly how it wins. So Frankie v back in the tournament. Frank Fastlero seed twenty one.
Speaker 1: All right, go on vacation with Frank, just he and I.
Speaker 4: Here's the top twenty.
Speaker 5: Here we go.
Speaker 4: Oh, Brian, Oh comes out, here we go. Welcome back to Brian.
Speaker 7: Oh, Brian.
Speaker 4: Everybody loves Brian.
Speaker 1: Who's the highest guy in this picture?
Speaker 4: I mean that's close.
Speaker 5: Ben leeber seed number nineteen, used to be like a top ten guy. But I think even Ben would admit over the years he's gotten worse than the game. He used to be really good because he played every week He was one of the original Week eight players of Initials, but now he plays like twice a year, three times a year.
Speaker 4: But he's still pretty good.
Speaker 5: Max Fuller played really well on Friday, came up short in the major in Detroit Lakes.
Speaker 4: Max Fuller Seed eighteen.
Speaker 1: You let a NASCAR driver into this.
Speaker 5: Eric nodo Is Seed seventeen.
Speaker 4: Love me Nordle Wales.
Speaker 5: And look, I think Tommy every year has kind of climbed the lad He's won an Initials game in the past. Remember when he said, Polly, Polly, Yeah we did it, but you doubted him. But he has won a game in the past. He's all the way up to number sixteen.
Speaker 6: This year he's live tweeting this by yes, sixteen is absolutely dialed, and then about forty fire emojis.
Speaker 4: About sixteen, All right, Zach, before we go on, Oh go ahead.
Speaker 1: That picture of Tommy though, look like it an I memorium picture of him.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it is all right.
Speaker 5: So before we go on to the top fifteen, Marnie, your name hasn't popped up yet. Hawksact, your name haven't popped up yet. Give me your best guess of where you're going to be before we go through the top fifteen fifteen, No, saw seriously, guess, seriously, best guess for where you're seated four. You're gonna go four, Marnie, five, five, Chris, I'm gonna get seven, seven Zachary, Well never mind, you know, uh bonus, what do you think? What do you think these four?
Speaker 4: I thought that was about right.
Speaker 10: I was gonna go four for I mean, actually go three for Sauce. It's gonna go six for Marnie, gonna go eight for Hawk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's about right.
Speaker 8: To what seven players are better than?
Speaker 4: We got some line we're about to Yeah, it depends on who I thinks out. Yeah, he got zero last year. He is not.
Speaker 7: Six ago.
Speaker 4: If you get shut out, you are not invited the following year.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Maybe, because obviously he would be like a top twelve to thirteen seeds, but he got shut out last year. All right, let's look at the top fifteen fifteen is Mike Grim. Mike Grim has made a final, right, He lost in heartbreaking fashion in overtime the same year Zach Halverson lost in overtime to AJ Mike Grim can play. He is seed fifteen and I freaking hate it. But another former winner is the Juggalo himself. He can name all three members of Insane Clown Posse. It's dob Lambert at seed fourteen.
Speaker 8: Is he running a marathon there? Or is he about to scrub in?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you I can smell him in that picture.
Speaker 5: That's something almost everybody says about Swadeed thirteen only has played once, but I think all of us go god Dang Lou can play. So Louis Goose from Caro leven the Reporter is is seated pretty highly for his debut, but he will make his initials an invitational debut at seed thirteen and uh Julia Daniels continues to play password well, continues to play initials good.
Speaker 4: She's one of us uh twelfth seed this year. Julia Daniels.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, now look at the predator and what is going on and.
Speaker 4: Parking lot that is a former champion justin.
Speaker 1: Something.
Speaker 2: When I open up a closet door in a hotel, that's what I expect to see. Disrespect the boogeyman louis afraid of if I look.
Speaker 1: Under my bed at a hotel, I'm afraid That's what I'm.
Speaker 4: Going to say looking back, that he's going to be afraid what he just witnessed.
Speaker 5: I think what we're learning is we as we do the reveal in groups of five that anytime a Kaffe and staff member is next to a picture of a woman, we don't look good.
Speaker 4: It's not good.
Speaker 5: It's like the only way we can be this close to an attractive woman is if we are in a news story in which we have killed them.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right there, suspect number ones on the right. The victim is right beside him. But I here did the news stories. Right there, the guy who found the body is beside him, and then.
Speaker 9: Exactly listening to the podcast a lot of long drive somewhere talking to his AI girlfriend.
Speaker 5: All right, so grim Dob Lambert Lulas, Julia Daniels in that Jesse Guard fifteenspect. Yes, let's see if you disagree. After you see who the top ten are here. Here we go ten through six. Okay, I wondered about I wondered about this. Rick Fields his number ten. And now you may be saying, who in the sweet hell is Rick Fields?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 5: Rick Fields just won a week and a half ago or so the first ever Initials Game live tournament, a champions So this is the guy that beat all the other guys that play Initials game live across the Upper Midwest and Greater Beyond. So he won the tournament all right, So we have no idea if he's going to be good, but on paper he should be really tough to beat because he beat a whole bunch of really good Initials players. So the first ever Tournament of Champions Rube rick Field's seed number ten.
Speaker 4: How do you guys feel about that?
Speaker 1: Wow, I'm telling you there's some listeners out there that are really great.
Speaker 4: At this So welcome aboard to rick Fields.
Speaker 2: And I want to say congratulations all five of these gentlemen for being pardons for January sixth.
Speaker 4: Well, technically Perishes is still paying me.
Speaker 5: Number nine, the now future Hall of Famer Greg Sweedberg, right going into the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 4: The most handsome man in the whole thing is a handsome man.
Speaker 5: Swedburg is also interesting because he is super good at this game.
Speaker 4: But it's not like his tournament pass has been great. So this is moron.
Speaker 5: He should win, right, Like Greg's smart enough to win every year but hasn't done it yet.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he gits the right combo, he's Yeah.
Speaker 5: He's gonna say that I seeded him too highly, but technically I still want my job.
Speaker 4: I can't put him at seed twenty eight.
Speaker 5: He's got to be a top definitely playing favorite too, so Sweatburg seed nine. Mark Parrish is a wild card. Yeah, he's never won a major. He has won plenty of initials games. He's what I think fourth all time or something, and wins give or take.
Speaker 4: So you just never know where you're gonna get.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's a new version of Mark two, so you know what I mean? He might he might win this thing this year.
Speaker 4: Mark Parrish ced a welcome it.
Speaker 8: Clearly man, he can run the table.
Speaker 5: Yep. Rick Field is the wild card this year because we don't know what he can do. Last year, the Rube invite was Glenn Schmidt, and Glenn won a game and almost won round two.
Speaker 4: If I remember, right, wasn't it close?
Speaker 5: Was that?
Speaker 4: Did he face aj?
Speaker 1: I think when he got beat Yeah, I feel like that.
Speaker 5: I think my memories right, that's by the way, I know he was close to winning his second round matchup as well, so Glenn clearly can play. He was also in the Tournament of Champions but lost to rick Fields.
Speaker 4: But Glenn. Wow, did he is back? And Glenn is seed seven?
Speaker 1: He lost the Yes, Oh my goodness, this could be.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because of equity, because he's Rick never behind a cafe and microphone. Glenn was nervous last year and still performed well. So now Glenn's got one under the belt. Probably will be a little more comfortable than Rick, but we don't know.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: And then number six, you could argue he could have been higher John John, certainly.
Speaker 1: I would put him in front of me.
Speaker 5: I would still say that Crisol's main shot against him is that he just doesn't play often enough. Right, if you played all the time, he would be even better, And I think he'd be even higher. In fact, in the past he's been higher than seed six. All right, here's the top five. Are you ready it's happening.
Speaker 4: The top five look like this.
Speaker 5: She has to be. In the last couple of years, she's crushed all of you. She wins all the major, she wons. All right, you have struggled in the tournament, but in the last two years you've been hands down the best initials player. So the top five go like this. Zach Halverson, who all he does is come off the bench and win. Heh the last six seven, eight months when he's called upon, so Zach Halverson all the way up to number five. Chris Hockey with his major win on Friday, jumps all the way to number four. Sauce again, you have never won this tournament, but obviously you're the all time wins leader, you're the all time points later, you almost won the Major on Friday.
Speaker 4: Your seed three, Thank you, Marni. Seed two. That's a great picture your thoughts. It only makes sense you win everything.
Speaker 1: But this are you wearing a cape?
Speaker 8: That's a.
Speaker 9: He was a Twins spring training in Fort Myers probably like eight years ago, and it's kind of a slowy shirt that had like a it's kind of cut out in the arm pits. It is a tank top underneath it is you know, it's a white tank top, and I am wearing bra underneath the white tank top.
Speaker 8: But the way that.
Speaker 9: The way that I'm turned really accentuates how the shirt was was cut.
Speaker 8: So I don't love that. But I was doing play by play, so I do, like, yeah, part of the otel, I'm not going to lie.
Speaker 9: I really get dialed in for competition. As you've noticed, I love tournaments and games, and I want to win and I've never even I've never advanced in this tournament.
Speaker 8: But that is around not a single round.
Speaker 9: It all comes down to the matchup, doesn't probably because I want to win, and then I tucked myself up and like, come on, you could do this, and then I just fall flat on my face.
Speaker 4: So so there you go.
Speaker 5: It goes well, but of course there yeah, obviously the goats number one A J Monsur wins this all the time, is only not one at once. So aj Monsur is the number one seed in twenty twenty six. Now more importantly, just because that abbot's like, keep going, I want more.
Speaker 4: Geez. Here are the nine oh brackets.
Speaker 5: It starts on Friday, game one on Friday, Zachary, you ready, here we go.
Speaker 4: Here are the matchups?
Speaker 7: Oh ten seconds here all right, let's talk amongst.
Speaker 5: Ourselves Rhode Island either a road nor an island, discuss how long did it take you to see brackets?
Speaker 4: Weeks? The scheduling, the nightmare.
Speaker 5: It's just forty five busy people, and forty five people with different schedules, and about six of them took days to get back to me.
Speaker 4: And that pissed me off. But way it all worked out, It all worked out, she saws every day, we got it all figured out. I bet, I responded immediately, you really did.
Speaker 5: But we had to swap people around because only a couple of people were available on certain days, and then there.
Speaker 4: Was juggling and again the schedule.
Speaker 5: The bracket isn't completely bad, but to look to win the whole thing, you got to beat everybody anyway, you know, ready, zacharyhs sir?
Speaker 4: All right, here we go on Friday. Game number one will feature there we go.
Speaker 5: Oh on Friday, the sixth seed, John Kriesel, we'll take on number fourteen, Dove Lambert, number thirty one, John Krasinski, number thirty three are front Kelsey Cook and former Viking Chad Greenway.
Speaker 4: So that's this Friday Kriesel, Dove.
Speaker 5: Johnny Athletic, Kelsey Cook and Chad Greenway. And don't forget we go Fridays and Mondays for the next like two months to get through all the quarterfinals. That's matchup number one. Matchup number two will be on Monday. The number eighteen seed, Max Fuller takes on Ben Leeber, who's won behind him at number nineteen number twenty eight, Alexis huss number forty, Belinda jensen Man and dead Last number forty five see Michael J.
Speaker 4: Mussman the third.
Speaker 1: I can you know what I could argue for all four of those guys winning.
Speaker 4: Great Lion. Sorry, tough break for us, all right, that's a one from us to find his way here.
Speaker 5: Next Friday, number nine, Greg Sweatburg Man this is Sneaky Good takes on number fifteen, Mike Grim again former finalist The Sneaky Good, Tatum Everett, who's number twenty three, our friend Elizabeth Reese at number.
Speaker 4: Thirty, and Kevin Falness.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So that's a strange matchup, but I think a handful of them could find a victory there.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I think Sweatburg's gonna be in trouble with Grim. Yeah.
Speaker 4: The following Monday, Martins, here's your matchup.
Speaker 1: That's a tough one too.
Speaker 5: The number two seed, Marne Gelliner takes on number twenty Brian Oak, Johnny Bones, you will try to stop Marni Gellner this year your number twenty six, Tennebee number thirty two, and Emilia Santon Hello number thirty six.
Speaker 1: Spinky hard matchup, right, there mons.
Speaker 4: That is Monday, July twenty seven.
Speaker 9: I was in a first round matchup maybe two summers ago and with Tenna, and Tenna was the one who advanced.
Speaker 5: Remember I think it was all ladies, right. I think it was Braindon and all ladies one maybe if I remember right.
Speaker 4: So, how do you feel about that matchup? Women?
Speaker 1: How do you feel?
Speaker 4: Toughia? Oh brings me a a dart, a cigarette. Yeah, oak's good. Good luck Johnny Bones, you got to face Marnie in round one.
Speaker 1: All right, that's a tough matchup.
Speaker 5: Moving on to Friday, July thirty. First, Chris, here's your matchup. I put your two lovers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you see too.
Speaker 4: Which do you pick? I pick number number four?
Speaker 5: Chris Hockey gets number twelve, Julia Daniels, number sixteen, Purefire, Tommy Olsen, you get number seventeen, Eric Nordquiste, and you get the guy under the desk, number thirty five, Jeff Lambert.
Speaker 1: Like literally every one of those four or it could be me.
Speaker 4: That's tough. Get good and if you just good, if you get their best, all four of them can play. Oh yeah, yeah, that's a tough one man's tough match.
Speaker 1: That's Okay, that'll be good. That'll be all right.
Speaker 4: That's Friday July, that's for sure. Moving ahead August third, Oh my goodness for a first round. So a J.
Speaker 5: Monsour has to take on the Rube Glenn Schmid in round one, going on first round?
Speaker 4: Oh you think you think Glenn's got him?
Speaker 1: First round?
Speaker 4: Blakemore Blake Moore can play. So Blake Moore will also be in this matchup.
Speaker 5: Ron Johnson and Adam Webber, a couple of former Gophers, round out Monday, August third.
Speaker 1: One hundred dollars. You take a J. I'll take the field in this round or just in Jeriot this period?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, done and done.
Speaker 4: Wow, AJ versus the field for one hundred bucks. I love AJ versus Glenn versus Bread versus Ron versus Adam. That's a Monday, August third. Uh August seventh. Mark par Is the top seed, number eight.
Speaker 5: He will take on the Initials Tournament of Champion winner Rick Fields.
Speaker 4: He'll take on Frank e V.
Speaker 5: He'll take on our buddy Parker Fox he's at the SP's and Alicia Lewis.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a tough matchup as well.
Speaker 5: And again we have no idea what Rick's going to bring to the table because we haven't met him yet. Oh no, by the way, I haven't told. He's a long time power Trip Rougle listeners, so he's been with us for a long time as a fan. That Frank dials up for the term think is just so cool.
Speaker 4: I love Frank Sauce. You ready saw.
Speaker 10: Dreamy and I.
Speaker 4: Think there's two to go. Zach Halverson again justin guard will be in Audre Martins on August. Yeah, that's pretty good, Zach. How do you feel about your matchup?
Speaker 7: I think I've been in I think it was in a quarterfinal with Cartsy like.
Speaker 1: Someone as well.
Speaker 4: I mean, lot, don't look at your left shoulders.
Speaker 7: But yeah, no, it's uh, it'd be fun. It'd be fun, well a little being there. And then of course idre excited to see what she does because she's always a great performer in the initials Imitational for sure.
Speaker 5: Tough matchup for for Zachie help Yeah, and I believe last but not least, uh Sauce, you will square off against Matt Minster.
Speaker 4: Adam Feeling, Gavin Cason, and Daniel hastings Man. Yeah, you want to call them sleds, call them sleds. I dare you last time? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I would say that's the easiest matchup of the whole thing, and I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: I will probably lose to Gavin, but.
Speaker 1: I also have only won one round, so that's pretty good.
Speaker 4: That is pretty good. Daniel's good too.
Speaker 5: Daniel only played once but got a couple and they were kind of impressive.
Speaker 4: So I think Daniel can play as well. Talk about beauty and the beast. That's that'll be fun. Can't wait. Yeah, so you are willing to say that you're playing four sleds. I'm yes, or no.
Speaker 6: Three of sleds because one of the might need reservations that is restured for ye sleds.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Adam's got no chance. Good luck to you, Daniel.
Speaker 5: I'm looking at the I'm looking at the chat right now. Big Tom Callahan says sleds. Peter says sleds. Mixed says sauscott the sleds. Truffle Shuffling says sleds. Matt says that's a bye.
Speaker 1: Everybody.
Speaker 4: Everybody he's stuck on. Everybody is saying you have the buye in round one, so no pressure.
Speaker 1: A good job, Corey. This looks like fun. It's got a good matchup.
Speaker 5: Thanks for Donald And if you're looking at campe dot com and by the way, shout out to Zach Evererson put in all these graphics together. That's the bracket matchups, so you can see who you will play if you advance beyond round one.
Speaker 4: That's how the bracket shakes out. So what is the I mean for the second round though, So essentially, like the.
Speaker 5: Columns go straight down, So if you're in column one, two, or three, those are the matchups for two.
Speaker 4: Any wild cards our fourth spot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because there will be the highest scoring players will fill out the semi finals.
Speaker 4: Oh so at the discretion of the committee.
Speaker 1: Remember like if you lost but you got five exactly round.
Speaker 10: And you can stole advances around, there will be a fourth spot in the second round, fourth or fifth.
Speaker 4: Ideally it's four if.
Speaker 5: Way too many people get in a lot of points and we can talk five, but ideally it's four.
Speaker 4: But we'll see.
Speaker 6: Tommy has tweeted literally one hundred times in sixteenth just about everything and.
Speaker 4: All of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, poor doves fiance is begging for a different picture of Dobbs.
Speaker 5: No, that's what she signed up for a life of the gathering of the Juggalos. Well, bonus versus.
Speaker 4: Marnie in round one, sleds in round one. Oh yeah, man talking against about nine people. He wants to sleep. Well, yeah, Zach has the same problem. All right, it starts them right.
Speaker 1: No, Doune Young Young park this year because he's in Utah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Utah flowing back for this.
Speaker 5: I asked him last year. Didn't want to fly back last year. Those always welcome.
Speaker 4: He's talking to be because he was flying same problem like Si, I has to fly in from Cincinnati or wherever the hell he lives all the time. Same charges. Utah, Utah. Guys. All right, we're back tomorrow five thirty to nine, nine to noon. It's next.
Speaker 2: He