Speaker 1: How's the stream stream commencing broadcasting on a five seventy LA Sports and streaming on the iHeartRadio while it's.
Speaker 2: The longest running afternoon sports show in the city.
Speaker 3: No congratulations necessary. All traces of Fred Rogan have been removed. This is Petros in Money, Thank You, Thank You, hosted.
Speaker 1: By Petros Papadacres terrible person, he's the worst and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 3: The pipes, the pipes, the pie. Don't miss an episode.
Speaker 2: We're with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, follow the Petros in Money Show wherever you get your podcasts now Here's Petros Papadacus and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 3: That's right, go ahead, man, wow, man breaked out.
Speaker 4: We cannot make decision that costs the team and then come off the sideline and it's nonjalant.
Speaker 5: Oh god. The lessons to Pedros also on their face. D suld be summer too. Broadcasts in two years post pandemic, the broadcasts at the Rock and Bruce is going to be the great event?
Speaker 3: Yes it was.
Speaker 5: All of the friends are so exciting.
Speaker 3: Could you save the store?
Speaker 2: No, but we did.
Speaker 3: We thank you from It's just one as listener union.
Speaker 6: If Man had more of a sense of humor, things might have turned out differently, Dungy.
Speaker 2: That Trusting Money five seventy LA Sports Live Everywhere on the iheartradiop your home of the World Series champion Dodgers, winners of the NL Pennant Back to the Fall Classic. It will start on Friday from the Gapin Motors Broadcast Booth in Toronto, a five eight pm first pitch Game one of the World Series. Game two will be in Toronto, three four and five will be here in LA Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. And you bet your ass, the Trosen Money Show will be out at Dodger Stadium for another installment of PMS Live on the dirt. That's what the people want. That's what the people are gonna get, and what you're gonna get right now, if you're the correct caller at eight six six ninety seven two five seventy is a pair of tickets to Chargers Vikings on Thursday night. Still some tickets available. We are your home of the Chargers. They'll kick it off at five fifteen pm on Thursday. Caller ten, right now eight six six nine eight seven two five seventy we'll get to Sofi Stadium.
Speaker 6: Well, good luck to everybody involved. This has been Dodger World Series schedule talk, which is even more impactful than normal schedule talk, because I mean sports series.
Speaker 3: It's international. We'll start tomorrow at two. That's for a Clipper.
Speaker 2: Game, but not international, not impactful, not highly anticipated.
Speaker 3: The NBA is very interneting.
Speaker 2: Thrust upon us via a payment.
Speaker 3: Well it is a preseason game. Oh it's not.
Speaker 2: It's the real DM, real deal.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. How did that get by me?
Speaker 2: I mean we talked to Worthy earlier about the Laker game.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, but I didn't know the Clippers started at the same time.
Speaker 2: You would think that they would be in an alternate league at this point.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Usually the Lakers give him like a head start.
Speaker 2: They get like a four day head start. All right, fine, my bad, I'm sorry, Sorry for being so stupid. I guess I should pay more attention to schedule talk on The Betterson Money Show. He's a good kicker, Well I can't, can't. I've never even attempted again. You can kick your ass. I haven't mad kicked like the wind. I've never even tried. How everybody used to line up and punt my kick field goals. I never thought I never thought that was worth my time as a player, not even as a kid with the nerf ball.
Speaker 6: Never cared. I was like, you know what, that's not gonna be my thing. I'm not a kicker. I'm going to hit you.
Speaker 3: I need you to control yourself.
Speaker 2: Here I am.
Speaker 3: This is for you.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna need you to control yourself. You might be now, but you won't be soon. So I need you to control yourself.
Speaker 3: This is for you.
Speaker 2: What are we doing, but you're gonna have to control yourself? Well I did well.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying to that.
Speaker 6: We know when we're to figure out, well, you know what you're doing, you're gonna realize why you need self control.
Speaker 2: I mean, if we're doing leg egg, I can't control myself. I get after it so hard. You look, you're gonna be pretty riled up.
Speaker 3: For good reason. I'm excited about it.
Speaker 5: Fall.
Speaker 6: There is an Organ game upcoming. They're playing Wisconsin.
Speaker 3: It's on FS one, and.
Speaker 6: The Organ Ducks, much like the Lithuanian Olympic hoops teams of nineteen ninety four, are going to wear a Grateful Dead themed uniform the entire team, And although I like the Dead, there's no out debting or resident deadhead Matt Smith, and for him these unis as we are your uniform show of record, a yellow oh with a duck steal your face is what they call that a that skull thing and the whatever design is inside of it. This one is the lightning bolt with the golden green of Oregon, a tied eye orange orange and golden there as well for the duck feet, the number and dancing Jerry Bear ducks that Matt almost had tattooed on in bare form.
Speaker 3: They have dancing.
Speaker 6: Ducks parading on the back of the helmet. Now, make no mistake, this isn't just because there's a crunchy groove up in Oregon. There is a shared history between the Ducks and the Dead. In fact, the Dead Grateful Dead played ten times at Autson Stadium. One of their archive is named Eugene and the University, the band's home away from home. In nineteen seventy two. They even played a benefit car answered for a local creamery. That was a memorable affair and the creamery thrived after that. The point is, Matt like it or not, the Dead is getting the Nike treatment from one of college football's blue blots.
Speaker 2: The organ Ducks beautiful uniform and.
Speaker 6: Of course, Matt. The Ducks have put the apparel to purchase online, and local outlets in and around Eugene will also have the gear, like Springfield Junction City. Beaverton's a little far, but they could have it there now the hat might be too tempting to resist. Oregan Wisconsin is at four on FS one. And here's the best part. And I'm very happy to report this. The game is being produced by not only an excellent television producer for football games and beyond, but and it's hard, hard to beat out Jake Oleman. He's the best, but Fox's number one deadhead Jake Joelivett.
Speaker 2: Will Jacob Olman push back on that.
Speaker 3: Well, it's a tough I don't it's tough.
Speaker 6: Both of these guys go to a lot of concerts, right, But I mean, Jake Oleman's not producing the game, He's an executive.
Speaker 2: James in good hands is what Joelivet is producing the game. We're gonna have a good soundtrack, well.
Speaker 6: Jake, Jolly is one of the best and very deeply created. And I know I've made some request of my own, but I know that the playlist Matt will be epic. Jake is a great guy. His first Dead show was Deer Creek, Indianapolis in nineteen ninety two. They opened with Feel Like a Stranger and went to ALTHEA and Deal was the set. One closer, you might hear all three of them as Tim Brando and Devn Gardner battle for airspace with the best jam band of all, Turnt Now. Don't be surprised if you also hear some fish and some widespread panic. Also, as Jake Jolly is a droit at picking their music too. Yeah, well, I don't know how many Dead songs you could play. Maybe you can just do all of them. I hope that that's the case, but I wasn't care.
Speaker 2: If you have to play go to Heaven front the back you play it.
Speaker 6: I was communicating with him last night and he said, I wish I could just play whatever I wanted.
Speaker 3: Of course that's not the case.
Speaker 6: It's gonna be a real scene and Luke Fickle and the Badgers will be the victims after Oregon got the cigarette put out in the middle of their back at Augsen by the old Massachust, Kurt Signetti and Indiana. But the playlist will be epic. I have made my own request that I'll be watching for we all should. It's toe tapping to me. Bee must watch television at four o'clock. The Grateful Ducks versus the go booing a bar by Barry Alvgrez Wisconsin Badgers.
Speaker 2: I would say the one thing that surprised me at the uniforms are incredible. I was surprised the Dead allowed Oregon to put the Nike swoosh in the Steal Your Face instead of the lightning bolt. It's the swoosh with the jagged edge to promote the Nike brand.
Speaker 3: It's like a lightning swoosh.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean you can look at it as a little bit of a sellout, you know, like the jumpman on the missig just always stay away front with the jumpman is on the Michigan uniform. I guess if they always stay away from it, that's not a true statement because they have not. It's close to a sellout. Lots of deadheads are torn locally because there is a Joe Russo's Almost Dead show in Lebanon, Oregon that very same day.
Speaker 3: I'm just kidding about that.
Speaker 2: What incredible.
Speaker 6: I said, no one ever would go to there, would never be a show at Lebanon like that, unless it was a Mets show, unless it was a show about getting new teeth, because all the Matthew you've done now I made that part of anyway, me, a lover of playlists, is very excited. I'm really geeked up. This is some of the most probably one of the most exciting things that's happened in years. And I'm not even kidding. They're gonna play Box of Rain because it's gonna rain. Jake is gonna be waving his arms around like Mozart in the control room. This one is a muskwatch. I'd rather be working, but I'm not so I'm all over this. If there's a turnover, you know what you're gonna get. You're gonna get that turnover in slow motion while they play Shakedown and it's gonna be awesome. You're gonna have a guy picking a ball off in a tight eye uniform while they play Shakedown Street from the Stiff Ass Wisconsin Quarterback. People should assemble and tune in for this, and Matt I know you will. We might even have to get the hats. We can't get jerseys for sale now or yeah, it's online now we can't get jerseys because that's not respectable. Good luck to the production team, and I.
Speaker 3: Am so pleased.
Speaker 6: That Jake Jollivet has this game, and I'm sure our friend, the executive, Jake Coleman, will be watching closely. It will be a long, strange trip, as most college football games usually are, you know, three plus hours, sometimes four. So good luck to everybody involved. The grateful Ducks against the go blue in a bar. If you don't like us, Wisconson back desperate in lsuego enjoy the game and we'll be right back with.
Speaker 3: The top story of the day.
Speaker 2: Petroson Money on AM five seventy LA Sports, your home of the Dodgers, who are in the World Series.
Speaker 1: We've made it even easier to take LA Sports with you this summer. Make AM five to seventy or your favorite AM five seventy LA Sports podcast a preset on the iHeartRadio app, using Apple CarPlay or Android Auto road Trip all summer with LA Sports.
Speaker 6: Welcome back, everybody, it's Petro send Money on AM five to seventy LA Sports, your home of the Dodgers, and the Dodgers are in the World Series. If you haven't heard and now they have an opponent they're taking on the entire country of Canada. It's going to be like when the Warriors were playing the rat and the Raptors won that in six and the Warriors were huge favorites.
Speaker 3: Warriors big, I mean Warriors. Is there a parallel? I don't know. I heard a caller say that on SCAM this.
Speaker 2: Morning, California versus Toronto, big underdog.
Speaker 6: Right, I heard I heard a Canadian caller taking it to Kate's and saying, this is gonna be a lot bigger series than you think. May Warriors. You say, hey, ozer, he might have used some word ozer, but to get into it more, let's do it. The top story of the day, Tom Dodger Talk coming up at seven.
Speaker 2: Well again, uh, the Dodgers will start a series on the road. I had the Mariners held on and I was gonna play the call of the Springer home run from the Mariners broadcast. But it truly was just too depressing. The only team in the history of baseball that hasn't been into the World Series.
Speaker 6: It's terrible. It really is very devastated. I mean, you know why, I was already worried about softy. He just had a stint put in, you know, and it's like, if they have success, I'm worried about him. If they lose, I'm worried about him. They just can't handle this in Seattle. I mean they can't physically.
Speaker 2: You go get it, Kates. Here comes the pitch from Bizardo swung on that is hit high deep left field and it is gone. Oh and then they lay out for like forty seconds.
Speaker 3: Direct that goldie.
Speaker 2: The trail off of the word gone, and it is gone. Do you like the Blue Jays, Paul, though, it's pretty good. I just heard this one. I don't know what it says about me as a person, but this one found its way into my time.
Speaker 6: Blue Jayson called the guy just started to wrap hotline playing.
Speaker 2: And it is gone.
Speaker 7: One o pitch swing in a five ball left fielding deep a rose a Rado turns good.
Speaker 3: Baser swinger Ryan.
Speaker 7: Dinger four three Blue Jays in the bottom of a seven.
Speaker 2: H It says, hold.
Speaker 4: One knee, no problem. You have to have that guy in a big game. And he crossed a pitch out to left center. You have got to be kidding me, Ben.
Speaker 6: That is the best moment in sports I have ever seen.
Speaker 2: Yes, you broadcast for the Blue Jays, Joe Carter hit a walk off home run to win the World Series in nineteen ninety three. He's a Blue Jay. It happened for the Blue Jays. I had a long night with Joe Carter once on Bourbon Street. I thought it was awesome, me Joe Carter, Rahee Ishmael and doctor Jerry. That's fantastic.
Speaker 3: And Scores.
Speaker 2: Hit some home runs there too. There was a terrible fight. It was a terrible fight, and I've never seen a fight like that. And then the lights came up and there were some people that were beaten horribly. And then the cops rushed through Scores and started cracking more heads. And Joe Carter, myself and Rahee Ishmael and doctor Jerry Corner elected corner of the City of New Orleans escaped out of the back into the alley. It was a hell of a home run. But again bottom of the seventh.
Speaker 6: Post, Katrina Bourbon Street. Mat It's like right there around Halloween. There's a rough ticket.
Speaker 2: Had Lozardo not groove the ninety four mile an hour fastball, the Springer and the Mariners held on the Petros and Money show would have been at Dodger Stadium Friday, on the field, running with our standard form of grab ass and top tier guest kidding. Instead, we'll be in studio chatting about the Boys in Blue.
Speaker 3: I don't know about you. I'm going to be at home for a two hour show.
Speaker 2: Perhaps we'll be at home chatting about the boys in Blue against the other boys in blue who literally have the color blue in their name.
Speaker 3: I'm going to be screaming, noiyer in the basement, brother.
Speaker 2: In a rebin tuck. Where's it at? Oh ye, rubbin tub, rubin tub? Thank you. We did the fun fact during the series against the Phillies that in the nineteen forties, with the Philadelphia baseball team a punching bag because of all of their losing, they are the losing his team in baseball. Still, it's like a half century before they got anything going. But the Phillies renamed themselves the Blue Jays, but for whatever reason, when they put a Blue Jay patch on their shoulder, they left the Phillies script on their jerseys, and remarkably a year later they made a run to the World Series in nineteen fifty and forever remained the Phillies, but that did allow the birth of the Blue Jays in nineteen seventy seven, and that is a crazy story in and of itself. The Dodgers' greatest rival, the San Francisco Giants, in a deal that was done that was consummated in nineteen seventy six, were going to pull up stakes and move to Toronto. It was a season of shifting, ironically or on ironically, and coincidentally, the Pilots that same year left Seattle for Milwaukee to become the Brewers. The city of Toronto was trying to get the Pilots to Toronto, but they did the deal with Milwaukee instead. But having already arranged all of this money to go acquire a baseball team, they started shopping around and found Horace Stoneham, the owner of the Giants, and got him to agree, houck.
Speaker 3: Up, no one names their kid Horace anymore.
Speaker 2: They should for that matter. He agreed to sell the Giants to Howard Webster, we need more Hogwies in the world too, and relocate to Toronto, but the courts got involved they blocked the move. The Giants stayed in San Francisco in seventy six and in nineteen seventy seven for the price of seven million American they were granted an expansion franchise. The people that owned the Labat's breweries were their owners, so they didn't see a.
Speaker 3: Lot of Labats anymore around here either.
Speaker 6: They used to advertise everything I no moosehead used to advertise what's going on, I mean Molson.
Speaker 2: We had all the great Canadian beers, and it's all but disappeared in favor of what some crazy cartooned can weird craft beer IPA. I want my Labettes blue. God damn it. They had but one request from their fans. I'll take my cartoon camp me too. All they wanted was blue in their name for the famous Labat's blue lagger that they selled, so after four thousand suggestions, Blue Jays won out. They finished dead last their first five seasons, lost over one hundred games in the first three, but made a run in eighty five to the Alcs, again in eighty nine, and then in the early nineties a juggernaut ALCS ninety one won the World Series back to back years ninety two to ninety three, which makes that comment all the more short sighted. If you're on a blue Jays broadcast. Big moment for that man. It was a big moment.
Speaker 3: Don't sit there and pee on his moment.
Speaker 2: Joe Carter, a man that you drank with, could have been accosted by the cops with, maybe got involved in some fisticups. I like to think of you and Joe Carter back to back, old timey pugilist style. We were involved in no fisticuts. Nobody wants doing a circle yft. We just left when the fight broke out, the lights went up and the cops came in. Listen, raieves got nothing for us. Joe and doctor Jerry, we got to protect him. It's just you and me. We're the muscle. Back to back. He was big in some house, Oh, no doubt to it. You could wreck some shop. Joe Carter, one of the most iconic moments in the history of not just baseball.
Speaker 3: Really nice guy too.
Speaker 2: I think when you're that big, you know.
Speaker 6: Well, you know, I know some big guys that are a holes. Warren Sap incredible aholes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, walk off three run home or trailing six to five in the bottom of the night to win the World Series in Game six and since then nutting thirty nine years they have not been back to the Fall Classic did make the Alcs a couple times.
Speaker 3: They do spend money, spend money.
Speaker 2: They're incredibly popular, incredibly popular, as popular p believe it or not, as the Argonauts as crazy shut yes, I know, all the way here, just twenty two hundred miles away, all kinds of statements, they are all kinds of things, as popular as the three time Gray Cup champion Toronto Argonauts. Speaking of ismail.
Speaker 3: Now you're gonna tell me they're bigger than the Alouettes.
Speaker 2: Oh, they're way bigger than.
Speaker 3: How can you say?
Speaker 2: Am I going about this story?
Speaker 5: The long way.
Speaker 2: Interesting thing its Canada. They are Canadas team most. I don't care what Drake said, definitely about the Raptors.
Speaker 3: Whatever.
Speaker 2: They don't give a damn about the Raptors. As crazy as it may sound, well it doesn't sound crazy. I mean, it's the northernmost outpost that you can go to in baseball, but not as far as Boston or New York City, Toronto, just above Buffalo and western New York. It is still twenty one hundred air miles away. It is still the Eastern time zone. It is still far as all get out, but it is not Fenway nor Yankee Stadium, and it is not outside in late October like one of those Northeastern spots might be. It is the Rogers Center. It is a retractable roof. It is one of the smaller stadiums in the game. After their renovation, it is now thirty nine thou one hundred and fifty capacity, sixteen thousand, smaller than Dodger Stadium. They did have the second best record at home this year, one game off the Phillies, who had the best home record in baseball. And how did that turnout? Dodgers won both in Philadelphia, won both again games one and two against the best record in baseball Brewers in Milwaukee, to get that season started, that series started, I should say, considering the Blue Jays all ready lost their first two in Toronto. A real gut punch, by the way for the Mariners. That's why you're worried about soft. I would assume you're up to nothing and opponents got to win four of them at your place.
Speaker 6: You do what we did over the years, which you say, well, if only this had happened, and if only they had done this, and then you do that until you just realize that it's all gone. It's it's dust in the wind, and uh, you're not going to the World Series.
Speaker 2: They do have the storm, Yeah, they have that and the Sounders, and the Sounders Blue Jays won four or five showing their resilience.
Speaker 3: They're a little but hurt about that NBA thing.
Speaker 2: I can see why, Yeah, for sure, But again, you lose the Sonics.
Speaker 3: Are you drinking Starbucks? Don't you know the owner of Starbucks did us. Sorry, I'm a little tired.
Speaker 2: But the son of a bit I think there is a pushback though. Yes, you lost the Sonics, but you got Sue Byrd even train. You know that is an even trade.
Speaker 6: It brings Rappino around, and you're like, we get this this. Kelsey and Kelsey and Taylor Swift got nothing on Rapino and Sue Byrd nothing. These two are awesome nothing. It helps prove our point. Pushing back on Brian Anderson saying that all of America outside of Los Angeles would be cheering for the Brewers, Well.
Speaker 2: They just want to watch Otani and they want to hate on Canada. Now you got a Brewer's Blue Jays World Series. You're watching the end.
Speaker 6: Now, it's a great way to slap around the Canadian It's like South Park.
Speaker 2: You're watching college football. You're watching NFL football, for sure, But as you said, you put show Hail Tani coming off a ten strikeout, six innings, start with three home runs, one of them four hundred and sixty nine feet, and you're going to watch every single at bad Now, I am not going to sell the idea that people are tuning in for Blake Snell and Yamamoto to throw eight and nine innings, even though it's incredibly exciting to Dodger fans, you can't argue that every single sports fan in America is going to want to watch every single one of Tony Gonsolin's pitches, or Tyler Glasnile's pitches, or Evan Phillips were he pitching pitches. Now, it's a one man band and it's Shoe Otani, and baseball is fortunate to have him out there, especially when you figure unlike the Phillies, which is why so many people said the Phillies was the World Series here when it came to the Dodgers, Toronto does not have left handers that are dominant, particularly in their bullpen. They have got a couple starters that have come on late, like Ya Savage, like the old man Gosmin who's making his first ever World Series performance. But this is not what the Phillies had to offer when it came to this formidable Dodger lineup. George Springer, a true villain in the eyes of Dodger fans, is the man that made it all come together with that bomb we heard earlier, and no doubt will be the focus of great ayers. Dare It's the greatest moment of sports we ever sayed? That's Springer, Dinger.
Speaker 6: Obviously you missed Otani's performance in the channel a couple of days.
Speaker 3: You have got to be kidding me.
Speaker 2: Ben, that is the best moment in sports I have ever seen. Well, congratulations to you, partner of Ben. I am not familiar. Is that old Rude? Is that Dave Steve?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: But whoever it is. May he be blessed with a great World Series. They gave him Dallas Braden for the playoff. May they be blessed. May we be blessed with a great World Series. Some people seem to think, even though the odds are so tilted in the Dodgers favor, that this will be a good formidable matchup for our boys in blue, not their boys in blue. Vlad Guerrero been the best hitter in the postseason, hitting over four point forty with six home runs so far in the playoffs. May we get two superstars doing battle A May the Holsers have a moment of their own, while we ultimately get the big celebration here in southern California. You don't want those Holsers to celebrate at the the what is it the Bobby Hortons or what is it called the Tim hort Tim Hortons. Yeah, yeah, the Tim Hortons.
Speaker 3: Bobby's his brother. He runs a steakhouse.
Speaker 2: Not as it's not as popular, say as they like the deep fried dough. They're not really meet people up there. It's a flank steak place, bredded Bobby's breaded flag steak. Horton, Mom, why don't they like me as much as they like too?
Speaker 3: May because Tim makes bacon. Boy?
Speaker 6: He all right, we'll be back with more. We'll have a secret text as a Rounio round up in the very next segment. As Petrock somebody continues on AMI seventy l a sport. Hello PMS listener, did you know AM five seventy LA Sports has a widee of LA Sports podcasts. There's Rogan and Rodney. That one is my favorite, Dodger Talk with.
Speaker 1: David Vasse, the Dodger Podcast of record, Clipper Talk Without a Muscle, follow us all and many more. Just go to AM five to seventy LA Sports on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Thatt throw some money. AM five to seventy LA Sports Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. Dodgers Blue Jay's Game one of the World Series coming up Friday, Game one Thursday. Day before that, we got Chargers v. Viking. Still some more tickets to give away, so keep listening for your chance to get into Sofi Stadium for that five fifteen pm kick. You'll hear it on kf I AM six forty. The secret text us a fine brought to you by your so called Toyota dealers. We make it easy, Matt.
Speaker 6: This is in reaction to the number of the day. It says, Matt, I have to thank you. I'm a pediatric tennis and therefore must be selective when it comes to the songs we have on our playlist. Grilled Cheez Sandwich Love will now be one of our mainstays on fun Friday at work.
Speaker 2: Wonderful. We are your pediacorteza shoulder and your.
Speaker 3: Parry grip show of Friday.
Speaker 6: This guy and a little bit of a push, gently pushing back, he says, grated parmesan in the butter is a nice touch.
Speaker 2: To be honest, He's right, you know, there's absolutely subtleties.
Speaker 3: And I'm sure it's the nuance is man.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it's a very high fat content butter as well. This one, Oh yes, of course, man, this one attacks you and calls you sparking.
Speaker 3: After you've made.
Speaker 2: One grilled cheese. The rest of the loaf of bread and the cheese go boldy in the fridge. That's why people buy one sandwich sparky. Okay, that's all the grilled cheese reaction we have. Moving on, who is worse The stylists who picks those stupid athlete outfits one, Two, the stupid athletes who wear the outfits and pay the outrageous them out in hopes they look cool. Three, the stupid analyst who covers the stupid athletes and their outfits, or four the viewers who are watching these stupid clowns wearing what these stupid clowns are wearing and talking about these stupid, outrageous outfits. Sincerely, Matt Smith, I'm gonna go with yes, who's the idiot? Yes, I think we're the biggest idiots that we're covering it well.
Speaker 6: I just wanted to talk to worthy and listen to speak like a child by Herbie Hancock and be hide brow. Instead we're looking to Maria Taylor swimming a pair of cross colors jeans.
Speaker 2: It's an unfortunate start to the NBA season.
Speaker 6: That is about Canada. We got so little pee. Let us enjoy go. Jay's Go, We Go, Jay's Go. That's not the same song as Okayjays Blue Jay. You've got a hat and a bat? Who has the glove? Rick Monday?
Speaker 2: You got a diamond?
Speaker 3: He's got a glove that's right going? And he head a glove? Is that right? Is it's so high?
Speaker 2: Don't have it?
Speaker 3: Is that right? Damn it?
Speaker 2: Then I get you too, Hey, pe I gotta say the Blue Jay song is both awful and amazing, but nothing compares to the AI PMS song.
Speaker 3: Where has it been?
Speaker 2: Oh? I know what happened to it? How did we lose it?
Speaker 3: We got to resist AI.
Speaker 2: I agree with that.
Speaker 3: We have to.
Speaker 2: I agree with that.
Speaker 6: And even though the song the one lyric Petros Money not AI, we put that in right to make everybody laugh. So p there's only one NBA question. Do you numbnuts think that the Lakers can win it?
Speaker 2: I think the Lakers could win it.
Speaker 4: I think the Lakers can win it.
Speaker 2: The secret text us a fine brought to you by your so called Toyota dealers. We make it easy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought this too.
Speaker 6: You know, they're talking about Tanner Scott abs SATs on his lower body. The only reason they're saying that because if it was on his thigh or his calf, or his knee or his hip, they'd say that.
Speaker 2: But it's it's a boil on his ass. This is what this person allegens. Absess on lower body equals boil on his ass. And I can't say that that guy's a great bit of investigative reporting.
Speaker 6: Well just you know, it's it's process of elimination. Like you wouldn't say absess on lower body. If it was on his leg, you'd say absess on his leg was removed, or calf on his knee. Yeah, this was on his ass.
Speaker 2: Boil on the butt.
Speaker 3: It's a pimple on my ass. But my wife is very upset.
Speaker 2: About Kale's Kale. It's upset. She hears it and she hates it.
Speaker 6: Why is Dave sounding so snarky? This is a reaction to David Vesse back on the four o'clock hour. Why is Dave sounding so snarky? Settle down, cool guy. Well, you know, oh, when you've been riding the crest of the wave.
Speaker 2: With the Dodgers since February, the players all love you. They're making t shirts about stuff, the players say to you, you walking in with Blake Snell on TBS as they do the pregame. Yeah, I mean you can understand why people get excited, and Dave is certainly excited. Sure, And the Donnie Baseball is interesting that he's never been to a World Series. Forty years after all of this time as a baseball man, he's still never been to a World Series. Was that the real Dave? It sounded like an AI version of Dave. And he's awfully salty about the and cocky about the Blue Jays. Some people are a little worried that about the nonchalance. That was real Dave. Sounds like he's maybe got a little something going on that he's trying to get over, which is understandable.
Speaker 6: It is Dave calling from bed. Is he hungover? Skimmity toilet? Max Muntsey's still abees. I don't know what that means. That's six seven type of text. What we'll be back, what more Petros and money? We got a whole other hour. We are gonna do the quick hits, We'll do the final hour fun fact, we'll have dead and alive. And then David Vasse teased perhaps mystery guest for off night World series Dodger Talk, Dodgers in Toronto, get it popping on Friday tonight. We're going all the way till seven