Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the Mornings five. It's six fifty five five and six fifty five five and.
Speaker 2: Six fifty five go now, coming up here next time the Mojo in the Morning Show. Bad stuff happening in eastern market in Detroit. Here and the Defenders of Local four wd IV, the NBC affiliate in Detroit, are on the case. Which member of the Mojo in the Morning Show was their tipper?
Speaker 1: And we're going to find out.
Speaker 2: Such a strong name defenders, the defenders, you got what defenders?
Speaker 1: Problem solvers? The investigator is the D Defenders like the English D?
Speaker 2: Or is that like probably trademark? I don't know what they ask Karen Drews. She'll be on with us in just a second.
Speaker 1: I love Karen.
Speaker 2: I think it is copywritten though. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Our challenger this morning is Robin. She's going for three in a row, Robin or I'm sorry, champion is Robin. Our challengers Nicole. Robin say hello to Nicole, who is going to be trying to take you on today?
Speaker 1: Hello? There you are?
Speaker 2: Okay, I had the wrong button. Push hello, Nicole? How you doing?
Speaker 1: Nicole? There? Nicole? There? There you okay? Nicole says here she is from Southgate.
Speaker 2: She works as a financial advisor's administrative assistant. And she's on our way to work right now. Robin's pretty good, Nicole. We got to get you to be good too.
Speaker 1: I mean, if we all right? We are? Do you usually do? Okay?
Speaker 2: When you play this in your car? Usually okay, Let's see what happens here, Robin. I'm gonna put you in a soun porferio.
Speaker 1: All right, bye bye.
Speaker 2: Pop culture trivia questions. Whoever gets the most right wins. I always goes to the champion, Nicole. Happy birthday to the one and only Kardashian brother. What's his name?
Speaker 1: To?
Speaker 2: What? This is the thing I don't understand with people that play this game. A guest passes, nobody names their kid. Pass throw out a name. You could have said Jerry, and it would have probably been wrong, but it would have been okay. At least it's better than a pass. Don't pass on these things, please. Question number two. Production on the Secret Lives of Mormon Wives has been paused amid a domestic violence investigation involving Taylor Frankie. Paul Shannon just reported this in The Dirty Where can you watch the show? Question number three? This I just might Singer is being accused of dissing her and liking a social media post that called her hasteless, talentless or talentless?
Speaker 1: Who is he? I didn't understand? I really got that question.
Speaker 3: Can I read the question how it's supposed to be because I thought it was hers?
Speaker 1: I just might?
Speaker 3: Singer is being accused of dissing Taylor Swift and liking a social media post that called her talentless?
Speaker 1: Who is he? Okay, we missed Taylor Swift in that one? Who is he? I just might? Kanye? I have no idea.
Speaker 2: That's a good guest though, see that you? Yeah, I'm happy with you, Nicole. I think that was good. I think it's wrong though. Question number four, Jelly Roll's wife is sharing gruesome photos of her facelift.
Speaker 1: What is her name?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Funny XO or ex so bunny? Bunny?
Speaker 2: We'll accept it. We're gonna accept your first one because it's right. And question number five, the Red Wings took a win over Calgary last night with Patrick Kane scoring. I'm sorry. If I would if I read what I was written, I would have.
Speaker 3: Gotten read these beforehand. Because you just gave the answer away.
Speaker 1: I don't worry. I got it.
Speaker 2: No, I got an answer for this one. Are you ready for this one? With Patrick Kane scoring the uh, the the winning goals and actually he had a couple of goals. Here's the question for you this one. What was the honor that Patrick Kane received earlier this season? It was set a goal made, I thought, or maybe one hundred goals?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: All right, let's bring the champ back from a sound proof area. I did screw up that one. I was trying to cover my ass.
Speaker 1: There for two out of five. Two out of five is what what she got.
Speaker 2: And I'm not going to give dumb drops on that one because I'm the dumb one.
Speaker 1: Very happy to go.
Speaker 2: Okay, there you go.
Speaker 1: All right, questions are ready to go?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 1: Here you ready, Robin? I am ready, all right.
Speaker 2: Question number one, Happy birthday to the one and only Kardashian brother.
Speaker 1: What's his name? Rob?
Speaker 2: Question number two, Production on The Secret Lives of Mormon Wives has been paused amid domestic violence and investigation that's involving Taylor Paul Frankie or Taylor Frankie Paul.
Speaker 1: Where can you watch the show?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Question number three?
Speaker 2: This I just might singer is being accused of dissing Taylor Swift and liking a social media post calling her talent list.
Speaker 1: Who is he? Run man? She's just rolling?
Speaker 2: Question number four, Jelly Roll's wife is sharing gruesome photos of her facelift.
Speaker 1: What's her name? Bunny Exo? Yes she's good man?
Speaker 2: And question number five, I screwed this one up, but you don't need it anyway. The Red Wings took a win over the Flames last night, with Patrick Kain scoring a couple of goals. What was the honor that Patrick Kane received earlier this season.
Speaker 1: Player of the Year?
Speaker 2: I have no clue.
Speaker 1: No, he scored a crapload of points and wins. He's there, he's.
Speaker 2: Got the he's got the most in the NHL. There you go something like that, right, What was it?
Speaker 1: What was it from missing the clustering up today? No, it's you know.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: I like that, you actually take it.
Speaker 2: That's serious that you were so upset by missing the flavor of flame in public enemy.
Speaker 1: As soon as soon as I said the answer, I.
Speaker 2: Was like, you dumb, dumb why don't we do this Nicole? Why don't you come back and play again tomorrow? For a rematch.
Speaker 3: You got it?
Speaker 1: Can we Lydia?
Speaker 2: Can we bring Nicole back for a rematch tomorrow because I screwed up and Shannon missed, you know, the one putting Taylor in the question, And we'll make sure that tomorrow we have a rematch.
Speaker 1: Between our crapgain.
Speaker 2: We'll still give Robin her third win, so she's got that, but Nicole will at least get another shot at this one here and she will give us guesses, right Nicole every time?
Speaker 1: I love it?
Speaker 3: Yay, Oh hey mo Joe Lyddy told me I will tell you something.
Speaker 1: What's that? Who's that? Okay? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So I stopped at the studio yesterday to pick up the swag bag I won Friday, and the.
Speaker 3: Security guard at the door was trying to give you advoice of his lunch.
Speaker 2: He was trying to wait, hold on a second, stop for one second stop this wait, what what happened? The security guard was eating his lunch at the door, and I was like, oh, that smells good, and any chap trying to give me bites like off of his fork?
Speaker 1: Are you s Yeah? I was like no, I'm good. Wow.
Speaker 2: Forget about having Karen Drew on the problem solve the sheeps and animal skins that are being thrown into the dumpster outside. Let's have her come and investigate that. That seems like we got to get the other side of the story. Yeah, we'll have to figure out what that exactly was all about.
Speaker 1: Did it look good? Did the lunch look good?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean it's really good.
Speaker 2: You know what's interesting, It's like, that's like what my family does. If you say, wow, that looks really good, they all say, well, you want to bite. That's kind of like one of those things. He's giving you a bite.
Speaker 3: That family like some strangers.
Speaker 1: I don't take candy from strangers. Yeah, Lydia, which security guard was it? What time were you here yesterday?
Speaker 3: It was like a little before one o'clock, So I.
Speaker 1: Don't I don't know. It wasn't Jim.
Speaker 2: Yeah he was too, So you okay, he's a good tall, good looking guy.
Speaker 1: He's Karim sitting down, you're sitting down, Okay, all right, Well I'm sure it was harmless. He likes to he likes to feed people.
Speaker 2: So all right, just like okay, all right, well hold on one second, okay, hold on one second.
Speaker 1: It's module in the Morning's fires to fifty Fi