Speaker 1: The only show that manages to unite both the left, communisms and the Rightsha.
Speaker 2: They both think we're stupid.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you're acting stupid.
Speaker 4: Welcome back to Rovers Morning Glory, most crupted in history.
Speaker 2: The shizy is coming up in a few minutes. What do we have on the way? Dougie.
Speaker 5: Target has apologized and pulled a Halloween costume from their stores. I'll tell you why. What the costume is coming up next?
Speaker 6: All right, we'll get to that in just a moment. Laurie says, what is Schnitzer talking about? He's being so mean to Dougie. Wow, what a little baby. Snit says, jeez, she.
Speaker 2: Said being mean. Yeah, I'm talking about her weight all day. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Donovan and Michigan says, why is it that people are people who are out of shape and eat like crap want to tell people who are being successful how they should do it? Leeve Snitzer alone, He says, I'm just asking questions, and that's like the end of the world.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 6: Talent says Snitcher is getting old man skinny now and Kevro says Antonio Cardio has returned. Oh yeah, what is that is? Like his workout nickname Antonio Cardio, and I went to the workout place for once.
Speaker 5: Yeah, is it true that there are no overweight old people?
Speaker 2: Is that really? If you think about it, do you know any round? Yeah, I mean it's right. I mean it's rare. There's some bigger old people, but for the most part, not old old. Oh, definitely not.
Speaker 5: And Grandpa were They were in their late eighties and they were big. Yeah, telling you, I guess I didn't know that. Like, if you do look around, do you know a lot of people that are.
Speaker 2: Heavy that old? No, I mean it could happen, for sure. It's not like a rule. But Stitch is right. Concrete Nate says Rover. Did you see the commercial of John Cena with the natural bread? One slice has twenty grams of protein and while snits eat more, So you're not so grumpy, he says. And somebody says that this.
Speaker 6: Somebody else says that the bread that Snitzer buys is ten dollars for a half loaf.
Speaker 2: Is that true? This is pro expensive? The hero stuff that does the healthy stuff is expensive. Never even heard of this, it's low carb stuff.
Speaker 6: Snitzer would never let you guys know if he was on a weight loss shot.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Would I think he would tell us, don't you? He just never would. He never put that in his body. He didn't want to tell you what he ate, doge, We didn't want to tell you what he ate yesterday? Uh, what do you have?
Speaker 7: Or?
Speaker 2: Are you ready for the shizzy dude? Are you ready? I am ready?
Speaker 5: Let's do it, Kandash dizzy on rules Morning Glory. The Supreme Court has given the President a temporary win in his effort to tighten rules for mail voting before the November midterm elections. In a six to three ruling yesterday, the Court lifted a lower court order that had black parts of Trump's executive order in twenty three Democratic led states in Washington, DC as well. The Justice has said those states sued too early because the federal government had not yet put the new rules fully in place. So they're going to now create stateless again. Well right, basically, yeah, okay, that's what they decided.
Speaker 6: So and again every election for like the past thirty years, who's voted via mail in ballot?
Speaker 2: Trump? Oh, yes, that's correct, that's right, all right.
Speaker 5: So it looks like Canada is preparing to announce new tariffs on US goods after the President and said he will raise tariffs on Canadian cars, auto parts, steal and trucks to fifty percent starting January first.
Speaker 2: That'll be twenty twenty seven now.
Speaker 5: The move comes as a trade fight between the two countries continues to grow and talks have just broken down over the weekend. A new round of fifty percent US tariffs on some Canadian goods took effect on Saturday that covered about twenty eight billion dollars worth of products. Canadian Prime Minister has promised to answer those tariffs dollar for dollar, with Canada's own tariffs set to begin just a couple of weeks September eighth.
Speaker 8: Yeah, my truck was making Canada.
Speaker 2: You're fifty though. There maybe trucking trade war going on with Canada.
Speaker 6: But we did remove Syria from the list of state sponsored terror states.
Speaker 2: So yeah. So wait, so if you were to buy that same truck.
Speaker 8: Well they stopped making it, but yes, go ahead, So it would be they put the tariff on I guess, yeah.
Speaker 2: Mind, and then you have to pay for it and then eventually they give the money back.
Speaker 6: To it will be if found illegal, they give the money back and it goes to the company.
Speaker 2: To you, Oh my gosh, that's what just happened with all those lives. Why are we still doing with the tariffs again? Why are we doing this again? Because that was just who got like Amazon got like three billion dollars or something back from at least it probably yeah, some or whatever target, maybe I don't remember. It was just all the money came back, but they're not giving it to the people that bought the items. That sucks totally, all right.
Speaker 5: Firefighters are making some progress against the Hawk fire near Reno, Nevada, which has destroyed or damaged at least thirty eight homes and for thousands of people to leave. By yesterday, the crews had raised containment from zero did twenty seven percent and appear to have stopped the fire from reaching a specific community called the Somerset Community. Now evacuation orders were cut from forty two thousand people to only about twenty three thousand people, although another forty thousand remain under warning, so they are trying to get that fire under control. Speaking of target, they have pulled a Halloween costume that was called offensive and hurtful to the black community. Costume called kids Glows under Black Light circus clown Halloween costume bodysuit. It features a young black child model and he's in like a prison looks like a prison suit.
Speaker 2: Quickly does a prison suit kind of does?
Speaker 5: It drew criticism for its similarity to blackface outfit.
Speaker 2: That's the problem. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Target said it's no longer for sale. They said, we got this wrong. We are deeply sorry, and they actually zoom in.
Speaker 2: What's what let mean?
Speaker 6: Okay, so they have it has apparently like some sort of giant mouth smiling that's built into the costume that goes over your face like a mask, but it's.
Speaker 2: Got a black hood, so it's like a blacks.
Speaker 8: Tight like a mash in front of it, like a nylon, and it's the poe is also the poses like that old school, that old timey whatever. You know what I'm saying, like l Joelson, Yeah, that kind of look, that pose that the person's in, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not a good look. So they pulled that one.
Speaker 5: Wendy Williams is getting the docu series treatment. Peacock announced yesterday that they're going to stream a three part documentary next year with her Talk Shows executive producer Suzanne Bass she's also going to head this one up.
Speaker 2: So they're going to work together. How many series does this lady had he's bagging. No, but like I just don't who is this? I missed it? But Wendy Williams. Wendy Williams watching these Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 6: Really people are because no, I don't know honestly, Like I haven't seen any of these ones. In the passport, she claims, she's like completely normal and she's being locked.
Speaker 2: Up somewhere you ever get out of where she was being.
Speaker 5: Locked up or still then the news asking for please release me, to be get me out of this whole whatever they called it when they restrict the Britney Spears thing.
Speaker 2: I did watch one of them, and it was sad. It was really good. I didn't realize she made that.
Speaker 5: Much money from her radio gig and her TV show, like millions of dollars.
Speaker 2: It's crazy how much money she.
Speaker 6: Made a daytime syndicated television.
Speaker 2: What did you think even before.
Speaker 5: That, when she was working at the New York City radio show, she made a ton of money and then more money was much. I don't know, just the things that she was doing in the homes that she was living in and all of that, Like, she made a lot of money, and now I don't think the TV show is on anymore. It's not in syndication right and pulled.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, no, no, that's that's so yes.
Speaker 5: So she's begging to be released from that agreement. And then finally, Simon Cowell will miss several weeks of taping on America's Got Talent and he has to undergo major back surgery. Do you remember that he had that serious bike accident six years ago, that e bike that he was on and he crashed Simon Cowell.
Speaker 2: Oh, so he's had a lot remember that, Yeah, since he had that accident.
Speaker 5: So he's going to finally have some back surgery to kind of help alleviate that pain, and he's going to have to miss several weeks of taping.
Speaker 2: So that just came out as well. There you go. That is the shizzy on Rovers Morning Glory. Take RMG everywhere with the Rover Radio App.
Speaker 9: Watch it and listen live and get direct access to all the extras. Oh, we get direct access to all the spicy mix in your camera roll.
Speaker 3: Just kidding?
Speaker 9: Am I Find out for yourself and download the Rover Radio App today.
Speaker 6: He had a picture of a the child wearing a Halloween costume that was problematic. You got to see this picture of this guy. This is problematic. He's wearing a mask like the kid was, but he's doing this of his own volition. He's wearing strangely, I think, to try to obscure his identity.
Speaker 2: He's wearing like a like a.
Speaker 6: COVID mask or a surgical mask, but he's cut the mask open so that almost his entire face is showing. And the reason why I'll show you this picture here in a second is because this guy, this is in Tulsa, Oklahoma. This guy is wanted by police. Let me see if Snintz pulls up the.
Speaker 2: Here he is.
Speaker 6: Now if you look at his picture, this guy's wanted by police. He's wearing purple latex gloves. He's wearing a surgical mask with his with it, but it's cut open so you can still see his face. They also say he's wearing a shower cap. I'll take their word for that.
Speaker 2: I don't. It doesn't quite look like.
Speaker 6: A shop Maybe it is a shower cap, but he's got a shower cap over his head.
Speaker 2: Looks like he might have glasses.
Speaker 4: On.
Speaker 6: He has a crossbodied bag like a man purse, and he's carrying here you'll see a green plastic bag. Now, that green plastic bag is the kind of bag that Charlie might use if he was taking his dog out on a walk out of the Yeah dog with a dog.
Speaker 2: We have green ones and a yeah poop bag for the dog. Yep.
Speaker 6: And so this guy's carrying a poop bag. Well, the reason this guy's carrying a poop bag is because he will defecate into this poop bag. And then here's the picture of him. He's basically pretty much completely naked. He might be wearing a thong. Yeah, he is wearing a thong walking around. They also say he has red crocs on. It's quite the get up that this guy has. So he poops into the green plastic bag, and then he doesn't put that in the in the in the in the trash there he uh, he will smear the poop all over businesses and he is a serial defecator according to police.
Speaker 2: On the premises. Or does he do it in his house and then bring the poop like fresh brass? Well, uh, I think he poops in the bag. I don't.
Speaker 6: I think he does it on the on premises. Now you'll see here, I'm looking at the picture the if you look at the one where it's the wider shot he it looks to me like this is if you zooming on that. That's like the the receptacle where you put poop bags of dog poop.
Speaker 2: Ben. Yeah, that's exactly right.
Speaker 6: So now they're saying that he's a serial deficator, that he's pooping into the bag. I just I just wonder how well they've searched this video. Are we sure he's not just taking bags of poop out of the poop bin and smearing it on businesses. I mean, whatever he's doing is extremely bizarre.
Speaker 2: But could you.
Speaker 6: Imagine this guy? Could you imagine, just for the sake of argument, it's two o'clock. I think this was actually at four thirty in the morning. It's four thirty in the morning. Maybe you have to go, oh man, I need to run up to the store, go to the ATM and.
Speaker 2: Take out some cast.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and you see this guy walking down the street wearing nothing but a thong, a cut open medical mask, a poop bag, crossbody man purse, and purple latex gloves. So police are searching for this guy as these serials are the super businesses that have wronged him? Well, I'm not sure because the one business they were getting the poop smeared on their doors and walls, windows, and it was happening so much that they got a camera so that they could.
Speaker 2: He doesn't just have the place once. He keeps going back.
Speaker 6: Oh no, he's a serial, definitely, I thought Cereal, but going and hitting different businesses.
Speaker 2: He's hitting the same business they gets the same ones.
Speaker 6: And so now he is I believe the one that was close up that maybe not, but there there was one picture maybe we don't even have it, but he's just staring right into the camera as he does this.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's this one. I don't know. But what steers right into the camera. What kind of business the retails? Is a food establishment? It's a good question. It doesn't say any like the cable company or something wronged him.
Speaker 6: Doesn't say it just says that the cops have responded several times and have yet to track us down.
Speaker 2: Help us find this guy.
Speaker 6: Well, please, if you know where we can find him, we'd love to relieve these business owners.
Speaker 2: He's relieving, all right? What kind of company would you want to what company would you want to do this too?
Speaker 10: Ooh, who's wronged you? You got to exclude the one we work for. Somebody else already does this. I don't know if you've ever seen the front window. What do you mean is there's somebody smearing poop on the front window. Three meetings.
Speaker 2: There was a meeting once that they were just a huge turd splatter across the entire across I guess that the whole window. They were trying to go in like the corner, but they did a spray and hit the window, and then they're just continued doing I know, think they didn't wall the meeting was going on, But you think you'd walk in and go, wow, there's crap all like human crap all over the window. Maybe we don't do the meeting, and no, they're just all sitting there, so nobody witnessed the guy Actually, okay, okay, you think you'd go to a different meeting room after ah and then you see that if there was really there aren't too many.
Speaker 6: I'm trying to think of the businesses that really pissed me off. Obviously the contractor's a bankruptcy box, but who else you know, everybody complains about their cable company, and there's cell phone company. I have any issues with either one, my cable or my cell phone. They're pretty pretty good as far as I'm concerned. Currently, my cable company's fine. But I've had I've had issues before that. I would have loved to like, what what do they do?
Speaker 2: Dude? Just the Internet which just never work. It just would cut out all the time. You're just like, what are you doing? Just come out and fix it? And then they would, they would do the whole thing. They send an independent contractor out that doesn't actually work for the company, so he doesn't know why it's not working. There's just a big waste of everybody's time, you know. So they've pissed me off a lot before. What I mean, my dad was even problem with his cable before he died, and he couldn't drive. And I'm on the phone with him and I go to their business where he lived, and the place is just there's nobody in the business, literally empty. And you'd call and because I'm just trying to can't. I was trying to do something in person. I was like, I'll just take here this in person. It will be a lot easier than over the phone. For hours on the phone, I go, I look up the address. It's right by his house. I go, okay, I'll just drive there. We'll go get taken care of. And you go there, it's just the doors just locked and you can't go in. Oh, you can't even get it. You can't even go into the building. No, even though it says, you know, this is our address for the cable company. And then you get there and I go, no, you can't come in here and talk to us. You got to do this over the phone. And then you get on the phone, and then it's a huge ordeal. He's like, I just wanted to I don't remember exactly what we're doing, but it was a simple thing. You could be hours on the phone or five minutes in person and they just wouldn't let me in. That annoyed me. I would have definitely spread crap on them.
Speaker 6: And they do say that this guy joins the ranks of other serial defecators, including Colorado's Mad Pooper, the parking lot pooper of Ashland, Massachusetts, and of course, in New Jersey, the pooper Intendant of Schools. I do remember that was a guy I vaguely remember that one that wasn't too long ago, But didn't we have a case where a guy like a lawyer locally a lawyer, wasn't he pooping into like pringles cans?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is that what it was? Yeah?
Speaker 6: And then he'd take the pringles can and what he'd leave it in the park?
Speaker 2: I thought, like a grenade. So there are people I've never had the urge to.
Speaker 6: This is not the way I would take out my frustrations on a business that had wronged me by smearing poop all over them. It just wouldn't even cross my mind. But some people, according to a psychologist here, they say that some people cereal poopers, they get a rush from pushing the envelope and getting to the edge of civil behavior. So this provides almost like a I don't know if it's sexual, great, but some sort of gratification to the cereal poopers.
Speaker 2: To to do.
Speaker 6: This, I've got to take a quick break. I see Charlie scrolling through I can see you are scrolling through Grand Theft Auto six footage.
Speaker 2: Well I just saw this in the system. I was like, what what is this? This grand theft thought of six footage, But we don't want to.
Speaker 6: We don't want to get a Charlie. They're going after people. Yeah, you're getting ce some and desist if you oh really, if we were to put this in in r MG TV, we'd probably get Okay.
Speaker 2: I was wondering why I was in here, and then I was like, because I've I've seen some of them, but I'm trying not to really watch it because I think there was one that just got released yesterday where he goes to a newdest colony in Florida, and I guess they're showing full full everything on me, and so I have not seen that one yet. I just heard about it. There's one where he goes to the strip club and now he's threatening to actually spoil the story. Now he's gone too far. Did you hear everything what this guy's doing? Well, yeah, you you. I think you brought it up on Friday. Well, the last thing he's going to if ten people show up to rock Stars headquarters and they dress like him, which is well, I guess we can't put the guy up. But there's a little guy. He's a leak, like an onion, like a leak. If you go there, yeah yeah, so if you go there and stand next to it and take a picture of ten people do it. He's going to release actual cut scenes, spoiling the story. I don't why anybody would want that. But there's a who do you think?
Speaker 6: Is this like a disgruntled former employee of the Is it who makes it?
Speaker 2: Take to who is?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 2: Take two? I think owns Rockstar ro Rock? But take two is the parent? Is this?
Speaker 6: Is this a disgruntled ex employee of rock Star? Or Because this seems I understand if you had somehow you hacked in, or you somehow got an early release, I could I could see people putting that up.
Speaker 2: But this seems more vindictive.
Speaker 6: This seems like the serial like something the Cereal Pooper would do.
Speaker 2: Well, he's he's, he's all about that. They're not releasing If the game is more expensive than it should be, they're not being consumer friendly. There's no physical discs as game is. It's taken fifteen years to develop.
Speaker 6: Yeah, frankly, they can probably charge double for it if they wanted to. I mean, look, I don't care how much. What difference does it make how much they charge. The bottom line is, if you think it's too much, you don't buy the game.
Speaker 2: For some reason. I feel very entitled that this is our game, we deserve to play it, and it's too much money. So there's a bunch of people that really support this guy, and I just don't get it. I just don't. I'm not interested in I like seeing a little bit of the footage, see what it looks like. Looks cool. That's all I need to see. I don't need to see anymore. I just wanted to make sure it looks cool and it looks like it's going to be fun. Is it possible that Rockstar has not that they need any additional publicity. Is it possible that they're actually the ones behind it? No, because some guy. I saw a video yesterday of a guy. A private detective showed up to his house because he had posted something on a discord or maybe a Reddit, I don't remember, but he just said August eighteenth, it's gonna leak. He said that. I think he was joking when he said it. And then the private investigators showed up two thousand ago. How do you know that? And they they found him. They tracked him down from his username everything, and they started going to his house actually asking him why why did he say August eighteenth, and he's like, I was just saying a date. I don't I don't know. I was just guessing. And I don't know if that's true or not. But the investgator's at his house, so they're not they're not joking around at all.
Speaker 6: Well, and they shouldn't. I mean, they have a lot of money. Think about this with this company. They have a lot of money invested in this. I couldn't tell you even how much it costs to produce this game, but we're talking an absolutely insane amount of money.
Speaker 2: I don't know. You could throw any number at me. You can say five hundred million, and.
Speaker 6: I would go, okay, that seems like it might think that's h and souh oh, I bet, I bet it's a billion a billion dollars.
Speaker 2: Do you think they've put into this game?
Speaker 6: And so that's a lot of money that they have riding on this and they don't want uh, you know, they don't want things spoiled, they don't want things leaked. I don't know if it will have any sort of material impact on the number of people to buy the gain one point.
Speaker 2: Five to two billion dollars.
Speaker 6: In order to produce it all in basically that's an instant. I mean, that's a lot of money that is that's riding on this, and the people probably even it could take a hit, their stock could take hits because of this. I mean, there's all all sorts of things, but it seems like a vindictive thing. It's got to be a former employee. It has to be. I've got to take a break. Eight sixty six. Your Rover will be right back. Hang on, you a guy, that extraordinary job.
Speaker 1: Welcome back, Joe Rovers morning Glory.
Speaker 6: I'm really glad that you're back from Toronto, Charlie, because we've got to talk football.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you are the grid Iron god. You can talk about what these jumps on them.
Speaker 6: No, now that we have a couple of guys with inside knowledge here, you know, we can go on and on about this for days on end. Your thoughts on Deshaun Watson being named starting quarterback for the Cleveland Browns, I mean, we.
Speaker 2: Knew it was gonna happen, right, we knew. We didn't know it was gonna happen. Writing was on the wall. I saw everybody mad about Yester, and I'm just like, what did you think It's the most expensive quarterback in history. Of course, they're going to try to try to use them. Whether you agree with what he did at the the the j O Parlors or not. You know, Uh, he's going to be the guy until his contract is up.
Speaker 6: That's which is this is the final year and Anders is untested right now.
Speaker 2: He's just not ready for prime time. I just don't think we're ready to see him. But he's a great he's a great backup. Is this going to end with any more wins? I don't think so. I don't really think so. No, this is guaranteed losses. This is these are gonna guaranteed losses. This is gonna be the same old, same old season.
Speaker 6: If they if they get more than if they, I don't what was the last year, I don't know, but I mean I generally predict five wins every well, I don't think that could be the record, but not enough games there. But generally I think it's a safe bet if you say they'll win five games. I look, first of all, I would say that Deshaun Watson, chances are he gets injured once again, and the way he was such a cry baby after this last preseason game about oh, people are booing me.
Speaker 2: And oh, the.
Speaker 6: Guy's a cry baby. There's there's something about him that the attitude. Nobody likes his attitude, nobody trusts. The decision to bring him in it turned out to be a horrible bust of a decision. Uh And and you know, the guy has not ingratiated himself at all. You have a you know, after you have all those allegations twenty I think it was twenty seven different women that accused him of sexual misconduct in the in the massage partlies. That's not one or two, that's twenty seven. There's something going on there. So you have a a tall mountain to climb in order to get back public trust and to win over the public. Never, as far as I've ever seen, never really shown any effort to do that. And in fact, that quite the opposite. He's crying the other day that people are booing him, and he's like, oh, it's.
Speaker 2: Disrespectful, dude. You sucked.
Speaker 6: You threw what five for twelve or whatever it was, Like, you just the only way you're going to win people over is start winning. Play better and time and time again. The guy only started nineteen games for the Browns in that over the past. He's had a five year contract. Over the past four years, nineteen games. That's it he's been. He's an injury magnet. And I don't even know who knows. Is it really even an injury magnet or is he just has he got a guaranteed deal. He's like, I'll take your money. I don't need to go out there and put my exact body on the line.
Speaker 2: He did.
Speaker 6: I think achilles issue or whatever that took him out last year. But I don't, I don't if he makes it. If he makes it, I'll make a prediction. If he starts past the first five games, I'll be shocked. I'll be stunned. I predict he will either be so terrible. But the coach that you know what, they have a new coach. The coach is not going to The coach is going to give because it's his decision. He's going to give him as much time as possible. But I think an injury is going to take him out. But before before he starts the sixth game of the season, what do you think.
Speaker 2: I think he's going to do four games and then he's going to be injured and that's going to be it. Then we get to finally see how Sanders is. But I don't have I hope for that. You know, well, he.
Speaker 6: Hasn't been he hasn't. He hasn't shown a whole lot either. But at least he's a younger guy. Yeah, I actually, and he's kind of a dude around him. I don't know about that, Charlie, but he's kind of a douche. But I I think I said it the other day. He was humbled in the draft, and I think he has a lot to prove. I think he has a desire to win. I think his I think Shadoor sanders desire to win is much stronger than Deshaun Watson. I think just just the way they carry themselves. I don't think Deshaun Watson cares whether he wins or loses. In fact, I almost feel he's he's like, good if we lose, screw these fans, screw them. They want to they want to boo me, will boo this bitch? And and so I I don't. I think Shadoor Sanders actually wants to win football games. He says a lot to prove. I don't know if he's capable of doing it. Maybe not, But I think he really has a legitimate desire. I just don't understand. I mean, I I don't know. Maybe they're seeing something that the rest of us don't see, but you don't have a whole lot of options. They don't have a whole lot of options there.
Speaker 2: And they got Dylan Grabel, who Okay, so you're not a fan. They got Dylan. They got Dylan Gabriel. There you go. There you go back up to the third string.
Speaker 6: Right, Yeah, I don't know what you're gonna do with that exactly, But I don't know, man, I just I do not have high hopes for this for this season. And again, five wins probably probably about an accurate prediction that you could make. But man, oh man is finally it's the last year of his deal. And then do you think the guy goes anywhere else? Or do you think he so he does the only thing that Deshaun Watson now after in the fifth year of his five year guaranteed contract. Maybe he does, Maybe he comes on strong. Maybe we see something we've never seen before, because he goes, Oh, if I want another contract anywhere, I'm gonna have to perform this season. So we'll I'll do a good job. Maybe that factors into it somehow, perhaps, but I don't. I don't have high hopes for for this at all.
Speaker 2: You just got to finished the year and then you're then you have two hundred and thirty million dollars.
Speaker 6: And then that's it. What do you mean you don't think he plays ever again? You think he's Oh, what would you have done? It's done, you got the money, just go go home. That'd be great. I would do I would do that too. There is a another football story. I'll tell you here in just a minute. By the way, eight sixty six, Yo, Rover is our number. Eight sixty six, nine sixty seven six eight three seven.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 6: Of those nineteen games, Jeff Junior says, six of those he went out and didn't even finish. The guy is the absolute worst. I was not aware of That's that really? So he started nineteen games and you're telling me that he only finished thirteen of those games in four years. Wow, that is bad. Here's another football story. This is out of California. This is in high school.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 6: This is a coach who got in a little bit of trouble. You can see what happens here. He's obviously riled up at the team. He's I don't know what's going on, but they're not performing up to his standards, and so he here you go, here, you go.
Speaker 2: Watch this guy. He's cussing at his team. Is it high school? High school?
Speaker 6: Then he kicks the football and it hits the kid. He just randomly kicks the football as hard as he can in frustration. The coach does, and it hits a kid right in the nuts, I mean right in the balls.
Speaker 2: You'd play that again. He's still down? Sure, Oh he's down. I'll play it for you all again. Here. Listen.
Speaker 6: You can hear the coach. He's yelling and screaming, listen, right into the guys, and he.
Speaker 2: Looks at him and doesn't say anything. He just walks away. He knows the kids down. Yeah, he saw him go down. Does he come back into those No he doesn't. I don't think he comes back. Are you serious?
Speaker 6: This guy's name is Adam Brubaker. He's a second year coach for Royal High School. Caught on video kicking the football.
Speaker 2: And where's he at?
Speaker 6: I don't know which one is him? Is he one of these guys here? I don't know the answer to that.
Speaker 5: No, there was he was him for adults are walking him off the field.
Speaker 6: And the coach who kicked the ball. Let me see what is he wearing? The guy who kicks the ball?
Speaker 2: Black shorts, gray black shorts, gray shirt? And is he does he ever come back?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 6: I don't see. Well, that's how pissed off he was. He didn't mean to do that, obviously, yes he did. Well, he meant to kick it at the kid.
Speaker 2: I don't even know about that. What do you think? So he's three feet away from him when he kicks the ball. I don't think he says. He's yelling about kicking the ball. Watch this guy right there? What do you mean?
Speaker 8: Those are the kids right there? He's there for a few seconds after that kick too. Is she's staring right at him? Do you think the kid's playing this up?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: You try letting Charlie kick a ball in your down?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 6: But I just do people not wear cups anymore? Because we see a lot of these players, We've seen a lot of things over the past month. Uh, And I go, doesn't so? And so aren't they wearing a cup? Do they just not wear cups anymore?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think I'm in football high school, do they yes? Of course, of course does that not protect you? Then if you get kicked in the nuts, it's still would hurt around it. But it's not like a ball kick unless your cup's loose. Maybe you know, the cup could be loose or something, and a cup could be like a guillotine on your dog too.
Speaker 6: Here you can see he kicks it and it goes right right in the guys bam right, and I guess, I guess it's right in the nuts. So the kid goes down immediately. They did fire this coach, by the way. It was after. Oh, come on, don't be ridiculous. Arrest him. He did not mean to do that, dude, I don't know. He did not attack. He definitely meant to kick it at that kid. I don't and then he didn't. He just kicking it in frustration, okay.
Speaker 2: But also once he saw that he hit a kid in the balls, you'd think if you didn't want to do that, you'd go over and be like, oh my god, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that. I was just really mad.
Speaker 11: No, he can't show that he's weak after that. You gotta still remain tough. Walk away, and you can't. He can't be all the other kids wouldn't respect him. After that, you got to stay strong.
Speaker 5: Well, now they don't respect him at all because he's not part of the team.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, so no paycheck. So was that kick and that respect worth it? He should have been a man and said, dude, I'm sorry, I did not mean to do.
Speaker 2: That, and check on him. He didn't.
Speaker 6: The coach says that what led up to this after he was fired, he said that this guy who got kicked in the nuts or one of them, I don't know if he's the guy who got the ball in the nuts, but he was upset at a defensive player who brought an offensive player down to the ground, and he told him over and over and over. He says, We've had at least a dozen conversations about not taking kids to the ground during team drills, So you know, don't go too hard. You're you're going to hurt somebody. It got to the point where I'd had enough. I had a chance to delete the practice film, and I didn't. I felt that tampering with the footage would be worse. I walked up after practice and apologized. I explained myself to him, and he accepted my apology. But he says that he said that it was an accident, a one in a million shot. He said, I kicked the ball and it hit him in the groin area, and instantly I felt like.
Speaker 2: I was going to pass out. Oh, he'd felt like the guy that kicked it felt like, who's going to pass out?
Speaker 11: That's nice, that's right, that's rich. He's gonna be now as a kick as a team. So he probably he probably went and passed out. That's why you never saw him come back to the aid of the of the player who was kicked in the nuts.
Speaker 6: He's probably passed out himself somewhere further down the field. That's why you didn't see that.
Speaker 11: Well, haven't you two ever been so angry that you need to walk away? Like you do something like that, you walk away, You're not going to go immediately back and go I'm sorry. You kind of just get angry in the moment and you're still so pent up with rage that you need a moment to cool down.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna younger, I'm so sorry. Not as an adult, you don't having temperate tantrums and kicking balls.
Speaker 6: But if you've told the kid twelve times, don't do that anymore, or and he keeps he keeps hitting your own players hard in practice, it can be frustrating, of course, Tracy, you ron rovers want of glory.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Tracy, Good morning.
Speaker 7: I was wanting to talk about Hi. I just wanted to talk about Deshaun Watson for a minute. I think that it was after a long time.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 7: I don't agree with them putting him in as a starter, but I think it was his attitude. I think that worth asked from my understanding, after like everything that he went through with I mean, like nobody liked him from the beginning because of everything that happened in Texas, right, which they shouldn't have.
Speaker 6: They shouldn't have even they shouldn't have gotten the guy. So much baggage with this guy. What an idiotic, moronic decision to get this guy. He's under investigation when you I mean, it's just the whole thing was really stupid, stupid, stupid stupid. But anyway, go.
Speaker 7: On, Well, I agree with that. You know, he did have a lot of value. You know, you made the comment about all of these women. There has to be something happening. From my understanding, I don't think he ever assaulted anyone. He just asked and tried to get a happy ending, asked for happy ending, And all of these women were represented by the same attorney that happened to be neighbors with the Texans owner, who Deshaun Watson I think was having a just like a contract dispute at the time. And then all of a sudden, all these women come forward, and a lot of these women kept seeing him. From my understanding, even after like he may have tried to like get a happy ending, they still saw him. And I just I think too where it was happened was where his attitude maybe got worse, because from my understanding, he like when he got hurt last year, the fans were actually cheering, and which was I think rude. Yeah, And actually, if I'm not mistaken, Miles Garrett came forward and he actually said that it was not that it was rude of them to cheer, and he said that they were from my understanding, he said that he was very he was really nice in the locker room. He was he always tried to be supportive and up being positive to the players.
Speaker 2: The players like that.
Speaker 6: May that may be true, but and you are probably right. You don't want to cheer somebody who's injured, you know that that might be I understand he'd have a excuse me, I'm losing my voice over here. I understand he'd have a chip on his shoulder over that. And when it comes to the sexual abuse allegations, I don't remember all. Yes, I do agree that that attorney. I think Tony Busby is the attorney.
Speaker 2: That guy is a lot of the cases that he brings, I don't trust a lot of these. Now, well, where there's smoke, there's fire.
Speaker 6: If you can get twenty seven women to come forward and say something, if it's one or two, I go, maybe you give the benefit of the doubt twenty seven.
Speaker 2: And I don't remember all of the.
Speaker 6: Things that he did, but I think it was a little bit more than like, okay, just give me a happy will you give me a happy ending? I think it was a little more graphic and sallacious than that. But you know, I don't know how many women continued seeing him after the fact or whatever, but there was something something weird going on, excuse me, something weird going on. For sure, There's no doubt about that. Thank you, Tracy. I'm losing my voice a cough drop. Yeah, I'm not sick. I'm drinking tea. That's what I've been drinking all morning. Teddy' ron rovers morning, glory, your morning, Teddy Yoh what's happening?
Speaker 3: Uh? You know everybody keeps for the last couple of months, all you do is hear about you. Watson and Shador, Watson and Shador.
Speaker 2: Who gives you know?
Speaker 3: I don't. I'm not an either of either one. I'm a Cleveland Browns fan. I've been a Cleveland Browns fan for sixty five years. Oh yeah, I've seen a lot. I've seen a lot of crap.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: And you know they they gotta build a team. Not worry about so much about a quarterback. You gotta have a whole team. Terry Bradshaw said it best. He goes, I won four Super Bowls back in the seventies. He goes, I was only a decent quarterback. He goes, I had a great team. I agree, running backs and great receivers, had a great defense. You put out it.
Speaker 7: Put that all together, and that's.
Speaker 3: How you win.
Speaker 6: You know, maybe true, well, you need you need to put a team together. But the team all hinges on the quarterback. It's it's that's the lynchpin of the entire operation. And and if you don't have a strong quarterback, I mean you really you can put the feel the greatest team in the world, and you're not going to be real successful. So I think they need to build a team around the quarterback. And look, this guy's in his last year. You're not gonna why would you build around that guy? I just I predict disaster this season. We'll see what happens. Teddy, thank you. I've got to take a break, going to go get some more tea eight six six Yo're over as our number eight six six nine six seven six eight three seven. We have the shizzy coming up in just a moment. What do you have on the way? Go ahead?
Speaker 2: Why are you guys? I don't know. I know that sound. I know that sound. I hear it every day, multiple times a day. What's what sound is this? I know what happened? Poutine blapper. You need to light a candle. The candles and we use them, Jeff, We'll be right back on rovers morning. Glory, Hang on,