Speaker 1: All right, it is the mojo in the morning show. You know, you gotta remind me to tell tomorrow morning. Story wise was the elevators were broken at the hotel that we were at. Oh, no, and I was on floor twenty six. No, I gotta talk about that, which, by the way, was honest. I'll never stay in a hotel ever again. Past five. I talked to No. I talked to a firefighter friend. Yeah, okay, So I got a friend, Doug, who's a firefighter in Southgate, and he said to me, he goes, if they can't get you by the ladder, you're screwed.
Speaker 2: What you mean, like, if the ladder can't go up to that level, your's over. I mean, you're pretty mind How I got hear that out?
Speaker 3: He said, Bro, they need the slides like the airplane whereat sitting there. It can't be Look, we have twenty twenty six, we sending people to the moon. We're trying to go to Mars. You're telling me just because I'm a twenty six, you can't come get me. What you need is and this helicopter. Here's the deal. Parachutes.
Speaker 1: They need to have like a parachute in the room, like you know how in the room they always have the Bible. They need to have a parachute in the room. Actually, I'm going to talk about this. I'm just going to say it right now. We'll talk about this. So one of the days that I was in the hotel and I'm on floor twenty six trying to push the button and it's there's no even light going on. Okay, So I'm like, this is crazy. What's happening here? Supposedly and Beyonca and Lydia, did you guys know this? There was a fire or there was a fire alarm or I don't know, something that went off and it shuts the elevator shafts down, so the elevators aren't going on. I found this out after the fact. Yeah, wait till you hear after what. So We're hanging out on the twenty sixth floor and I'm there with a group of people. One of them shout out to Dave Smiley Smiley from Indianapolis.
Speaker 2: He says hello to.
Speaker 1: Say I to Shannon in the morning mess. So standing there waiting for this elevator not going Finally somebody goes, this ain't working, guys, let's walk down the stairs. We're on twenty six. There is no at least you went down though. Yeah, so twenty six. Here's the craziest thing. And Lydia, I don't know if we can get John jay on with us. We should because there's a part of John Jay on this one too. Get him out the cold plunge. So we are going down the stairs, probably about ten flights of the stairs going down.
Speaker 2: You did it, by the way, I'm shocked by the way. Let me tell you something about stairs. You have one. That's what I'm saying. You actually attempted to do that. That's me going on.
Speaker 1: Actually I almost wish I would have just started flipping down the stairs. So went down. I went down, you know, one. Two, I'm like counting, going, what floor are we now? You know what I mean, Like you don't know where it's going to end?
Speaker 2: Two, three, four, five? Freaking out?
Speaker 1: All of a sudden, we get down to it was actually ten flights of stairs, so it was floor like sixteen or something. And at floor at floor sixteen, there's a dinging.
Speaker 2: They one of the guys goes, I think I heard a ding.
Speaker 4: We want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what a ding is, right?
Speaker 5: Ding?
Speaker 2: The ding means that the elevator is going there. Yes, are you being serious right now?
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm very serious. Yes, so chinning, I don't walk downstairs for the hell of it.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I'm saying, do you know what you just asked me? Do you know what a ding is?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Did you know what the ding? I just didn't know if you knew what the ding was? Yeah, it's the ding on the elevator. She's looking at me like I'm speaking a foreign language here right now. So we get down, we get out, and the elevators are working, So they're finally work.
Speaker 2: Took it down the rest of way.
Speaker 1: I am like sweating perfuse, and I only brought like a few outfits, Like I didn't bring like a ton of outfits. And so we finally get an elevator and go down. Find out later that there was some kind of a fire alarm or something at the Hilton, which, by the way, whatever the hotel was we stayed in Cleveland, I think it was the Hilton.
Speaker 2: It was the worst.
Speaker 1: Smelling rooms I've ever been in the rooms. You know what the room smelled like me walking Downsiirs it was mildewing, misty or musty. It was awful. So so the elevators are like this. So this is where John Jay comes into play.
Speaker 2: John Jay.
Speaker 1: Tell me that this is not insanity. John Jay was staying in the same hotel and I think he was equally the flights. He walks downstairs for exercise.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I know somebody that does that. Really, my husband.
Speaker 2: Does does that? Yeah? John Jay? John Jay.
Speaker 1: When he stays in a hotel or at work, whatever the deal is, he never takes an elevator down. He'll he'll take it up, but he's not going to take it down because he thinks that it's good for his calves. He got to just leave it at my calves. Tell me if you think my calves got any stronger. I was like crazy, Van was out all right. So here's here's a question for you. Has anybody ever had to like, if you're in an office building, like if we were in the the ren Sense, probably the tallest building here in town. If we were in the rent Send, I probably would say, can we move our studios to like the second floor?
Speaker 2: I was, oh, God forbid, this goes off. I was told that certain.
Speaker 3: I don't know if every single stairwheel has this capability, but I remember when I worked at Quick and in the Chase building.
Speaker 2: I would because that was my question.
Speaker 3: I'm like, if a fire breakout on five and I'm up on twelve and the entire fifth floorm is engulfed in flame, am I screw right? And they basically they connected me with security and like all these type of people, and they say that the stairwheel is basically fireproof.
Speaker 2: It is so you can doors.
Speaker 3: I don't know if every building is like that, so supposed to be safe in order for you.
Speaker 6: To have the ability to Hell, what if it was like an eighty year old woman who's living on the twenty eighth floor and you got to get her down on the stairs. That's not happening, Peter.
Speaker 2: Paid Peter Parker, right, what would you do?
Speaker 1: What would you do if you're up on even like maybe the twelfth floor and there's the firefighters on the bottom and they got that big do they have this?
Speaker 2: Only? Is that real in the movies? I would be so scared. Yeah, but I really do that die?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was the alternative.
Speaker 1: Hold on John Jay's John Jay, I don't want to interrupt you. I don't know if you're on the air or off.
Speaker 5: The air, but yes, we are on the air, but go ahead, Mojo.
Speaker 1: I was telling the story about how the elevators went out and I had to walk down the stairs. And then I saw on your social media you do this all the time, like this.
Speaker 5: Well, I tried to exercise as much as I can, and we were in Cleveland, all of us. My room was next to the stairwell on the twenty seventh floor, and I was like, that's a sign from God that I should exercise, so I took it. And I never took the elevator. In fact, Mojo, I was just telling everybody here on the show before Lydia texted me, I said, you know what they needed that boot camp. They need to have a session on health and fitness. How to be in radio for thirty years? And I was at the gym three times. Never saw one guy in radio on that track.
Speaker 4: What if it was sponsored by Cinnabon, I was telling.
Speaker 1: I was telling my wife about how, you know, one of the days, I think it was the day before or the day that you guys did come, the elevators went out. So the elevators were out and I had to go down ten flights of stairs before finally the elevator started working again. I thought I was going to and then I see John Jay on his story here, I am, I'm going downstairs.
Speaker 2: Rich.
Speaker 5: Upstairs is harder.
Speaker 2: Rich. Do you do this too? I mean you're you're a physically fit guy.
Speaker 5: No, No, I am not.
Speaker 4: I look like I look like a guy that might go to the gym every now and then, but does not skip all of garden and that issue.
Speaker 5: It's can I tell you guys? I tell you guys because I tell you all the time. Mojo, I listen to your show all the time. I listened this morning. I love the way you had Tony trabado on talking about how he calls his wife, and I could believe you didn't call your wives. I had called my wife all the time. Maybe five seconds of hell breaks loose.
Speaker 1: You're now You're gonna make me get in more trouble. It's gonna be horrible.
Speaker 2: You know what the other conversation was when we talked, we talked about with.
Speaker 1: The radio people. We don't talk about Sharon Bets. It's hey, what kind of T shirts are you guys wearing?
Speaker 2: I found out?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, well, hey dude, I'm out what he texted you?
Speaker 2: This morning, John Jay.
Speaker 1: Is sending me all his his shirts that are double xes because he's no longer he's a Look at how skinny the guy is.
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 5: No, No, did you get my text from this morning?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: You brought up. You brought up. If you look at your phone, you brought up a shirt. You were wearing a shirt, and you were wearing a shirt because Tanner Sheridan. Yes, I spent all week in googling that shirt and I found it last night. I bought a whole bunch of them. I sent you a screenshot of the shirt. I bought all these.
Speaker 4: Thats what you guys learned to radio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, real quick. The other one too is have you ever heard what is it called John Jay? The Fresh Clean or something.
Speaker 5: Fresh clean, Fresh Clean Teas or something like that. That's the brand I have.
Speaker 1: Every radio person has a subscription to Fresh Clean Teas, I guess.
Speaker 5: And I have. I bought a whole bunch. I didn't know what was going to work for me too, extra xcel and so I bought a whole bunch of both. And I have all these excels that I'll be more. Give me your address right now, your home address over the.
Speaker 2: Air, done.
Speaker 1: I still cannot believe that you walk downstairs like that. That is honest, that is crazy.
Speaker 5: Well, thanks man. I'm trying to stay in shape, man, and I and I walk up the stairs too. I don't just go down the stairs. And my calves heard for three.
Speaker 2: That is amazing.
Speaker 1: Well I bowed down before you because I ain't getting that healthy and you.
Speaker 5: Pulled off white pants at a boot.
Speaker 2: Camp that I did it for the listeners. I did all right.
Speaker 1: I love you guys. I'll talk to you later. It was great seeing you both.
Speaker 5: Cute little brown stain in the back.
Speaker 2: Hold on, Sarah, what's up, Sarah? How you doing? Good morning mode. I'm doing fine, Thank you? Yes Hi.
Speaker 4: My comment was, you're taking a.
Speaker 2: D op one shot right, yes?
Speaker 4: You you you going down the steps. That's a workout for you and that just helps out what your g O p one, especially if you guys ate all that.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you you're right. I should get some cardio. But walking downstairs is like bad on my knees. I don't know if I can do it. It's crazy. I walked down the stairs here at the radio station.
Speaker 2: You should see the stairs too.
Speaker 1: You should see these the amount of stairs. I've got a climate at this sports too.
Speaker 4: Whenever I go on.
Speaker 2: A cruils, do you know how they have the buffets.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they my cousin and my friend, they make us take the stairs everywhere we go.
Speaker 2: We don't get on the elevator no matter what floor we're on. We just work the full right back golf with the stairs. Listen.
Speaker 1: I go to the Twelve Oaks mall, okay, and I if I have to walk, if I have to walk upstairs or grow up an escalator, I don't even do it.
Speaker 2: I get into the elevator, I think, the one little elevator.
Speaker 1: That's no, I'm not not exercising that much.
Speaker 2: What's going on, Kimberly? Hello, good morning.
Speaker 7: So like ten years ago I was interning at the Renaissance Center and I was on like the twenty second floor I think, And there was one day where the power went out and I had to walk down the twenty two places of stairs and my legs were yellow.
Speaker 3: Oh that man, I can't point. Don't let it be a fire drill, it really is. It's better be burned because I'm not going back up. Well when did when did the power go back on?
Speaker 2: Did it ever go?
Speaker 7: It was like it was like an afternoon, so we was like all left early. So luckily you didn't have to like, you know, go back up.
Speaker 2: At all or nothing.
Speaker 7: But just yeah, even just going down, I was like, you think, you know, you know, gravity takes shoot.
Speaker 1: Now, how many times did you stop and just you know, heavy breathe for a little bit.
Speaker 2: I don't think I was.
Speaker 7: I don't think you had to do that, you know, but you know, I don't want to flap.
Speaker 1: It's like, you know, can you imagine if you were in like nice you know, heels or something.
Speaker 2: I mean, you'd be taking them off. I'm going up there. That's like drunk girl walk right. Yeah, you just there comes a point you don't care anymore.
Speaker 1: All right, thanks for the call, Camberly, take care of yourself.