Speaker 1: Morning, lady, gentlemen, and welcome to video message number twenty nine.
Speaker 2: I woke up yesterday morning with using us to start later.
Speaker 3: Please, I could never know what the day with us for.
Speaker 1: Listen up. The ratings just came in for last month. We are number one. We just grabbed every key demogram super duper. That's nice. Might a goo Nino boy? That is good news.
Speaker 3: It is the ninth day of December twenty twenty five. Good morning everybody. My name is Chris Hockey, and welcome to our Power Trip morning show on a tired Tuesday. Good morning to you. You know it's warm out there, right, But here's the thing. Be careful because the ramps are slickered and snot even if you're driving down let's say one sixty nine and you're on a ramp like on a bridge, like an overpass, don't slam all the brakes more on because you might kill everybody behind you.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: So this is my little little PSA this morning. Be careful, Uh, regardless of all that that we have. Marty Gallarn are no Johnny Bones because he's at the he's at the Winter Meetings meeting with old Man Winter about how long he's going to stay. I guess I didn't realize that there was a meeting, but so there's that's what's going on. I Marty will be in here and we will talk to Jonathan Gernard on a Vikings victory Tuesday. So lots to get to, plus all kinds of nonsense. Here's Jim Gaffigan. There's some comedy about Christmas trees. You know, it's the night day of Christmas, and on the night day of Christmas, Department gave to you another day of gleeful laughter.
Speaker 1: Come on in.
Speaker 3: I am glad you are here.
Speaker 4: The Christmas tree where we go out and we chomp down a tree and we put it in our living room kind of sounds like the behavior of a drunk man.
Speaker 1: Really, some woman wakes up, honey, why is.
Speaker 3: There a a.
Speaker 1: Pine tree in our living room? Yeah, we're right for Jesus.
Speaker 4: And they're not gonna hang my socks over the fireplace.
Speaker 1: Tell them with candy.
Speaker 4: Maybe I'll tie some leaves to the ceiling and see if I can get some action.
Speaker 1: No, I gotta pick on that couch. Mery.
Speaker 2: Christmas.
Speaker 4: Some people get so into Christmas they decorate their yards. It seems completely backwards.
Speaker 1: All right, chop down that tree, bring it in here. You take all these lights, put them out there.
Speaker 2: It doesn't love sensible.
Speaker 5: Side is weet and fees on your side. You hands this under sad.
Speaker 3: All right, it's like this. It is not giant coat time. Right now, it's kind of warm, but be careful. Could You'll be driving along and everything will be fine, and then suddenly you're upside down in the ditch because somebody slammed on the brakes on a bridge. I mentioned it in my little open there. One sixty nine is fine till the Uber driver in front of me decided he needed to hit all the brakes.
Speaker 1: I never went to Uber's java. Yeah, great, Bryan, I love when you're opening is a PSA. But then I know that it happened to you.
Speaker 3: No, wait, he almost got us.
Speaker 1: He's so good.
Speaker 3: Just out of nowhere, he's going ninety, goes by me in the fast line and doing one hundred and twenty, you know, and then he sees a car and he's like, oh no, breaks now, and now he's you know, he's drifting like it's Tokyo Drifts. Greatest film ever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you love that movie.
Speaker 3: I just think it's a great story. That the kid who played quarterback per me in high school ends up in Tokyo driving fast cars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks Tracy Chapman.
Speaker 3: He's got a fast car he does apparently take him anywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah you can, man, Yeah, how the hell are you guys? I'm great man.
Speaker 3: Christmas?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Merry Christmas. Man. We're getting a tree today.
Speaker 3: Two you get a tree like like Gafrican just talked about how that's.
Speaker 1: A great bit. Yeah, we're getting our Christmas tree today. H Yeah. It's gonna be fun, because is it? Now? You know? The weather is the weather. It's it's frightful. It's kind of like the NFL draft where you can say things and then if they never happen, it's like, well it could have happened. Sure, are we supposed to get in the metro area destroyed by snow? Or is that just the upper State?
Speaker 3: It looks like if you're on the north side, which we are sort of, we can give three of five.
Speaker 1: The main impacts for this storm is not like a large amount of it. Of the snow falling, it's going to be in a very short window. Latest numbers say three to five. That will probably be updated here at some point this morning. But it's a very very fast moving system that's going to carry a lot of wind. It's going to carry you mentioned them out there, that's going to have melted snow on the roads that are going it's going to freeze very quickly when the storm comes in because there's going to be a Arctic blast behind it. So it's you could have some major impacts, especially along the ninety four corridor, and that's kind of where the divide is. If you're south and west of ninety four, that's going to be more. You're gonna get the wind. You're gonna get the sixty mile per hour wind gus that's going to cause zero visibility and you're not going to get much snow, but you're going to get a lot more impact from the everything else involved, icy roads, et cetera.
Speaker 3: If you had a friend that maybe was going to be driving to Fargo tonight.
Speaker 1: I'm worried about you, thank you. Yeah, I'm very much so. I'm worried about you all the time, But until you go missing, then I'm not worried anice nice? Is it nice to say I'm worried about you all the time. Well, I'm just worried about all of you. I worry and care about all of you. Thank you, most of you, all of you in this room. Yeah, but yeah, I were in that room. I worry about you until I meant like, I worry about you until you go missing. You know what I mean? Yeah, exactly, because then I know you're somewhere going this is great, but which it is hilarious because you could be like upside down in a ditch and I going, I really wish somebody was looking for me right now. Yeah, my mistake rule stands is followed, goes missing, don't go looking for it.
Speaker 3: Can I throw another rule? I don't know why I had this. After the guy about killed us on one sixty nine, I had this thought, and I don't know. I don't know why this came to mind. And this really might say something about, uh, you know, the fact that you should worry about me. At the time, I thought I wanted to come in here today. It's so weird that we're having this conversation. I manifested this because I wanted to remind myself to tell you that I have one addition to my demands if I go missing, of course, if they find the body. Yeah, seven months or so after I passed, when the when the the ground is settled. Yeah, I'd like you to dance on my grave. Okay, I really like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I want it to be a slow dance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it'll be a I mean I don't do a lot of things. Do you have any song requests? Care?
Speaker 3: What song is? I want it to be a slow song. And I want you to dance provocatively. I don't want it to be like a like a goof. No, I don't want to help. Please hold. I don't want it to be goof. I don't want you to dancing on the ceiling like a lion of Richie. Right. I want you maybe wicked game, I kind of a dance, but by yourself. Please dance on my grave.
Speaker 1: So at the where you died, or at like the graveyard.
Speaker 3: You don't understand what a graveyard is?
Speaker 1: No, but I thought you said once like the cry, I thought you were lost in a ditch, and then we find you your body under all the snow seven months I do.
Speaker 3: I don't believe I'm a deer. I don't think they'll leave my body there.
Speaker 1: They might.
Speaker 3: This is what he wanted, you know, I would like to be placed you know, or at least have a marker to mark my existence on the planet. And you go to that marker, and then I just want you to sexy dance it. I mean I want certain people, people who are filming it because I wanted to be filmed for Cavan. Yeah, Patrick Morny Show, stream Yard. I want certain people to feel tingles in their genitals. That's how seductively I want you to dance on my grave. Is that asking too much?
Speaker 1: You want people, not people, you me. You want me to dance so seductively that other people mourning their loved ones are like, damn, I'm kind of turned on watching that guy.
Speaker 3: And I want you to take this seriously. I want it to be like this as far as on the scale of how much you care about something, Louis, Yeah, just below that. Okay, your seductive dance on my grave, Okay, that's a lot. I want you to really care. I want you to put thod into this. I wanted to be on the beat. You know, it's a slow beat, and I really.
Speaker 1: Want to be for some people.
Speaker 3: That's what That's what I'm hoping. That's what I'm hoping. I want you to dance on my grave. While making that contemplating masturbation.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think I can accomplish that. He's thinking, like, uh, genuine pony, No, he said, wicked game. I don't know, man, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Are you the dead one?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Do you plan funerals?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Is this your last request of mine?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean you're going to be dead.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm going to be watching.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, but like he's faking this whole thing. What are you gonna.
Speaker 3: I'll be deader now, I'll be dead, but I will be roaming the earth an unsettled soul. I figure, if my soul is so unsettled, why I'm alive?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Why change it? That's a lot of pressure on you, sus because.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you're giving him a lot in this life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he has the only thing I want. Yeah, I will. I will go through or forward with your request.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: Do you want me to do it on like your birthday?
Speaker 3: No? I want to tell me the hot like the hottest day of the summer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so when yeah, when other people are at the cemetery.
Speaker 3: I want and I want you if if if it if it seems genuine to be crying very hard while you're dancing. Yeah, seductively to wicked game. I want there to be sweat beating on your brow and dripping between your voluptuous breasts.
Speaker 1: Okay, accomplish I can accomplish that.
Speaker 3: Thank you. I want you to wear as little clothing as the.
Speaker 1: Law la, so like micro jean shorts you choose.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just want it to be the least amount of clothing can you can you can wear without having to be bailed out. Okay, the jail by your father again. You know, you know he's going to cry and masturbate my dad, your dad. He won't even know I died, That's just what he does.
Speaker 1: You won't know where your body is. Well, no, he will because you'll have to give your inheritance to somebody, because he's in charge of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. He's going to be the one to make sure I'm dead. Yeah, because I don't want to be buried alive. I want him to check for a pulse.
Speaker 1: I would assume all jokes aside. He's the one doing all your state planning, right, oh for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's the one that's got to sell all the credit.
Speaker 1: Card of course. Yeah yeah, yeah, I thought he'd be charge that's right, all right?
Speaker 3: Thank you. I'm glad we get that.
Speaker 1: Well, I will do that. I'd be honored to do that.
Speaker 3: You will have to join the Grave Dancers Union.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's great album. I will do that.
Speaker 3: Thank you and Zach, thank you for filming it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, you know, I can't guarantee that, uh, i'll actually do the masturbation part, but I'll contemplate it for sure. Well that's kind of I'll just say like this though.
Speaker 3: I mean, you don't have to, Zach, okay, but if you don't have the undeniable urge to do so, then then then Sauce failed.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's a really good point. That's what I'm saying. That's a lot of pressure on Sauce right now, because yeah, it's a ton wicked game. Isn't the sexiest of songs. It's such a good song. It's a great song. I just don't have you heard the lyrics? Oh I love the song. I just have never pretty sexy. Had blood flow to the southern region while listening to it. What if you were listening to it and let's say watching like, uh highlights from Sunday's game. Oh yeah, that would that was a pretty wicked game. Yeah boom, Yeah, what a wicked game JJ played. Yeah, boom, you didn't have to make me feel this way. He did not. Wait what are we talking about? I don't know you you got lost there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you did. Happened your soul left your body?
Speaker 1: Yeah, your soul did leave your body. Hey, quick question, what are your what are your Christmas plans? Yeah? No, like on like you know, on Christmas game? Oh yeah, right, you'll watch it normally you go to a movie.
Speaker 3: That is correct. Yeah, I will certainly go to a movie on on Christmas Christmas night. I was planning on not going to the game, just coming in here to do my pregame, but because I don't like doing it by phone, Yeah, I'll come in here you Yeah, and it's a three o'clock start. Yeah, so that would put us here in about one full five yep. Ain't no thing. Presents are open by then? Oh yeah, and it's like it's almost like it's a bit of a nap time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Louis will be in his nap at that point.
Speaker 3: There is no Louis, only Steve.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there is no Louis. Only Steve.
Speaker 3: Are gettinghim a new car.
Speaker 1: So funny you bring that up. You know, those like yellow and we've red cars like there's no motor to it of course.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, you push them around, you push them around. He had one, Alex had one.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So we were over at Brian Donaldson. Thank you. Uh that guy and his son has one, and.
Speaker 3: We put you're still friends with them?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I love Ryan, right, one of my favorite Oh thank you, well, brilliant and his son has one. So we put Louie in it and Louie loved it. Man boy, so we uh we. He asked Santa for one and Santa delivered it and Rocco. So my sources say, though it's about a two and a half hour project putting that thing together.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you better start now, so good luck.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he's going to get an intact. I think I'm gonna have to have Uncle Dob do it. Ryan volunteered to do it, but I've heard it's like two and a half hours. Uncle Randy project, yeah, or hot ass Randy. He's at Corey's. Though, if it takes.
Speaker 3: You two and a half hours put that thing together, we need to check yourself.
Speaker 1: In Yesterday, my wife bought this. It's like this huge like playpen thing where she shop Zach dot com and thank you. Like it's huge. It's like like five feet by like six feet, it's huge. If that makes it playpen and I put it together. I open up the box. It was like forty parts. God, I am so I was so irate. It was easy. It only took me about twenty five minutes. But when every piece didn't work the way I wanted it to, Oh was I mad?
Speaker 3: That's the worst.
Speaker 1: I'm a disaster.
Speaker 3: You have no idea how bad I am at that stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Mike, I think I think when Santa delivers it on Christmas Eve night, I think we're gonna get old Grandpa Lambert to put it together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you want the old Uncle Christ to come over, let me know. If I'm still with.
Speaker 1: You, Yeah, I'll be dancing to Wicked Game, getting Zach to hammer himself my question.
Speaker 3: Yeah, break, that's the answer.
Speaker 1: When when Lily is able to speak and talk and interact with people, he's almost there. How Hello, will he address Randy? Will you introduce him as hot ass Randy to your son? Oh? Yeah, he's met hot Ass Okay? Yeah, Like I mean, is he gonna call uncle Randy hot ass Randy? I mean maybe not at like three or four years old, but eventually you will. Yeah, call him harr hello, harrrror.
Speaker 3: What if there is no one? The only Steve's first words are.
Speaker 1: Wow, min mistake. Well if you watched me, luckily he wasn't there yesterday, because if you watch me put that thing together, man, his first word is going to be god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not easy putting things together.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: I have such respect for people who do things like that because I cannot do.
Speaker 1: It, and you convince yourself, You're like, well, this is someone. This is going to take like a half hour. I'm an adults pieces.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm an adult.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can do it.
Speaker 3: I can do it.
Speaker 1: It's a thousand pieces.
Speaker 3: You can't believe the anger I had. No, you can't believe it.
Speaker 1: Same brother. There are guys that love that, though. Yeah, yeah I wish I was.
Speaker 3: I wish I could do that. Is that a huge wainer?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I wish a lot of randy, but wishing.
Speaker 3: One handy crap in the other. You know what you got?
Speaker 1: Yeah, two dirty hands? Yeah. Wow, that's your dad's family. That's on your family crest.
Speaker 3: We have a family crest. Yeah, I prefer Colgate, be right, back.
Speaker 1: Join Chris Hockey and Marnie Gillner tomorrow morning at Drecker Brewing and Fargo Present in my belt Bank. Yeah, why didn't you get pants on me? There as they join the rest of the Powers Your Morning Show Live, plus a special calling from North Dakota's Owan actor John John. Oh my, Josh, do them ol John John, Josh, it's he's a serial killer apparently. Tap room opens at six am. More dot Com cured calendar. That be sweet. Hey your camera doesn't look like crap anymore.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, I'll be the judge of that. Let me take a look.
Speaker 1: See, let me take a look. See I'm having issues like it doesn't like the camera, these cameras. I thought it was just the one that he's normally on, but they have a hard time white balancing.
Speaker 3: That's much better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that looks great.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of white there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I'm ugly, but no, you're not ugly.
Speaker 3: It's just there's a you have. There's a lot of forehead there. Yeah, it has to balance that.
Speaker 1: I don't know where the forehead ends and the top of my head starts. That's hot.
Speaker 3: What do you think at this point to where you think it might be his. Mine does the same thing. Like here, that's probably about right.
Speaker 1: Maybe here.
Speaker 3: Do you shave your head at all?
Speaker 1: Yeah? On your own? My wife does it?
Speaker 3: That's you really?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I shaved mine all the time. I have to do it every every other.
Speaker 1: Day now, And I feel bad because the guy that I used to get my haircut from was awesome and that I just decided because you did it, honestly, you did it. I'm like, well, if yeah, I can do it, it's the best one of the best decisions I've ever made. And now I like, don't get my haircut or my beard trimmed anymore. Oh, you return the favor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's been it's been a few years since I've done snowcross, so it'd be good not to have to worry about how my hair looks on you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when is that again? This week?
Speaker 3: Gain weekend? Yeah, you can watch me on Flow Racing Live Friday and Saturday for Racing from Ironwood, and then we'll be a one hour recap show every week on Fox Sports FS one.
Speaker 1: Sweet Dude, So it'll be good. Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 3: I'm excited. Yeah, I'm glad to be back.
Speaker 1: It lot of driving this week.
Speaker 3: A lot of driving this week, baby, a lot of driving. Perfect week for it.
Speaker 1: So you'll come back for Far from Fargo in the afternoon tomorrow afternoon, do the show Thursday, and then leave.
Speaker 3: That's right, to head to Ironwood, Michigan. That's right. Yeah, you know, I'm travel man. Made a lot of stops.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good for you.
Speaker 3: Well, you know you gotta find uh find opportunities where they lie, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It also like yelling at the TV, and I like racing of all kinds. Racing is fun.
Speaker 1: I googled Ironwood in Michigan and it's there's just a picture of like a shack, yeah, shack. Yeah. It looks like one of those like thees, like remote Alaska towns. Almost are you uh you are you doing this from a casino?
Speaker 3: Not this one?
Speaker 1: No? No, Yeah, that's a weird first picture, isn't that. Yeah, it looks like yeah, it looks like Ted Kaczynski shack he lived in. I'm gonna tweek this out. Yeah that doesn't look very uplifting, hog steady, but.
Speaker 3: I've been there be force very nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's weird, but that's the first picture.
Speaker 3: Look up Amzolo Championship snow cross.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 3: I'm not uh, And then no, no, I know, And then it'll take you to where the track is that we're racing.
Speaker 1: At Mount Zion.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: You know. Didn't Bob Marley sing about.
Speaker 3: That, saying about mountain somebody?
Speaker 1: I think he mounted a lot.
Speaker 3: I'm saying mountain music.
Speaker 1: Oh, play me the great song? Who sings that?
Speaker 3: Bob Marley?
Speaker 1: National events? Are regional events?
Speaker 3: National?
Speaker 1: Good for you? Man? Uh? Flow rate? Yeah, look at this?
Speaker 3: Yeah man, flow racing, Yeah, flow right up, flow racing. Kiss my grits.
Speaker 1: So are you like the play by play guy? I am Oh that's sweet, dude.
Speaker 3: I did it for five years up until COVID.
Speaker 1: So you're at a mountain Zion, that's right. That are you at Canterbury?
Speaker 3: That's correct?
Speaker 1: Then dead would that's correct. God, now I know why you took the job. And then Quebec that's right. Then New York that's right, Elk River yep, Wisconsin, and then d Luth.
Speaker 3: That's great, final one, that's right. You nailed it, buddy.
Speaker 1: You get a lot of snow April third through the fourth.
Speaker 3: Say it can it can be? Uh? The Luth You know how to be cold enough for snow to be made.
Speaker 1: How much? Yeah, how much of this racing is with artificial snow?
Speaker 3: In the past, it's been a couple three of the races, Like we used to end the season late Geneva.
Speaker 1: Oh great spot.
Speaker 3: There were a lot of times it was like a T shirt weather and you had that'd be making snow. It's a lot of brown snow, you know. Yeah, but 's got like twenty inches of snow. Well we get there Canterbury Park, there'll be plenty of snow. There be plenty of cold and they'll be making a lot of snow. That's like the Daytona of Supercross.
Speaker 1: Oh really dead was a little bull ring.
Speaker 3: It's so much fun. There's always snow there. And never been to Quebec, you know, Montreal, Quebec, Valcourt, so I don't know about that. Salamaica's Buffalo. There's always snow there. Elk River there, they've been making snow for a month. Elk River, Wisconsin. Never been there, but that's that'll be fine. And then the luth you know, right on the corner, right on the Spirit Mountain there fine.
Speaker 1: How many of these places are near a casino and I would guess see this job doesn't have the same restrictions as the NFL.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure where you're talking. Let's see Ironwood. I don't remember Shockape. Well, of course dead Wood. Well, of course, don't know about Montreal. But I here there's the best strip clubs in the whole wide world. I won't tell you who told me that, but let's just say they were here yesterday. Salamanca is at a casino. Elk River's not Eagle Rivers, not Duluth is you know, right by a couple of U is.
Speaker 1: The Elk River one at X Yeah, that's a great spot, the best. We drive by that on the way up north. You should, you should?
Speaker 3: You should wait at it?
Speaker 1: I do, you'll be there. I can't wait.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you should come up or you should list just tune on the old flow racing see if I live.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I will, I'm good. I will this. We welcome, You're welcome. Do you get like any like guest passes for flow racing?
Speaker 3: I sure do.
Speaker 1: Oh really, I love that because they actually would like to watch for the other races that they got on. Because they got they got a lot of like the short tracks and stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, they had the the they were racing inside the what's the dome in Saint Louis.
Speaker 1: I think it's called America's Dome now.
Speaker 3: Or yeah, something like that. They were racing inside there. Models.
Speaker 1: That's sweet. The snowball derby yesterday, they sure did. Yeah, they got a lot of the uh what's the track that was by your your place? The famous speed Yeah they got a lot of those.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Went to my first race, the round six months old.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's won the feature. Hey that picture that you used to have.
Speaker 3: Naked ladies know of like my dad, my grandpa and my uncle Doyle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a cool picture that way.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's right, thank you.
Speaker 1: Doyle is a great Southern name.
Speaker 3: It certainly is. Yeah, yeah, great man.
Speaker 1: You know a lot of Doyle's sure.
Speaker 3: Trying to think if I know any of the female version of that. Do Lisa, Lisa pull your hands up?
Speaker 1: Uh do Lisa?
Speaker 3: Would you please say correctly Doyle Lisa.
Speaker 1: Doyle, Lisa? Would you certainly?
Speaker 3: Man, as long as she has a brush your teeth. Don't like the bad breath?
Speaker 1: Yeah, bad breath is terrible. I think I have it all the time though.
Speaker 3: That's why I said.
Speaker 1: That I have a hit use for Front page Sports.
Speaker 3: That's great.
Speaker 1: A forty four year old quarterback might be making a return. Hell yeah, let's go.
Speaker 3: I wonder who could be? Can you give me the team? Oh? I bet it's Indianapolis, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Who could it be?
Speaker 1: He's a grandfather? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is it Peyton Manning?
Speaker 1: No, he's got to be fifty.
Speaker 3: How dare you? Is it art?
Speaker 1: Yes? You guessed it.
Speaker 3: I have a tease for you as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're great.
Speaker 3: Tease about Oh thank you? About a man who works for the fire department in Baltimore County County and I won't stop masturbating in public places, so we can discuss who's teasing.
Speaker 1: I want that one first, everybody in I ripped Jay Glazer for telling you things that happened six hours ago. I just did that. I want to hear about the masturbating fireman.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's your Christmas gift.
Speaker 1: Tommy would like a copy.
Speaker 3: It's the part your morning show sports more.
Speaker 1: When Tree Mix they say, hey, we all remember that one teacher who made a difference. You believe in us, who challenged us. You just made learning fun, and now's your chance to say thank you in a big way. With Iheartradios. Think a teacher powered by donors, choose nominately outstanding public school teachers got above and beyond for their students when five thousand dollars to stock their classroom with whatever they need. Help us say thank you to educator shaping our future. Nominate your favorite teacher now at iharradio dot com slash teachers. Nominate those teachers do it. Let's say thank you, silly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, be careful anyway this morning, all you kiddos and all you teachers and everybody, y'all be careful. We need everyone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, every every one.
Speaker 3: Yeah everyone, yeah. Yeah, it's gonna rush a little bit later.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh are you gonna watch the Miracle movie?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Man, If World Juniors is coming up, it's it's a good time. And then the Olympics right after that, and then golf. Oh yeah, back to golf betting. I can't wait for golf betting.
Speaker 3: I haven't heard from Parker for sure, or anybody ruling on whether or not the pot or not.
Speaker 1: But I just say, you do it and then you play out the string. Yeah.
Speaker 3: We don't tell anybody we.
Speaker 1: Should do it correct. Yeah, man, we.
Speaker 3: Just do it and we pretend we didn't do it.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, we're still talking about the butt. Yeah wow, that got weird?
Speaker 3: Am I kissing you?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 3: Don't hear my story about masturbation? Oh yeah, not this time. M Allegations that people can only describe as disgusting and nauseating are coming out of the Baltimore County Fire Department. Situation is na sparked a police investigation, raising major public health concerns. Baltimore County fire employees being investigated for inappropriate behavior at work. This news comes after the employee allegedly made videos of publicnationment meeting at multiple firehouses in the county. Why all right, why do you think? Counselman David Marx said. Firefighters and paramedics told him of the situation a few days ago. Baltimore County if fire employees and employee a single one luxily in public spaces at multiple firehouses, allegations that can only be described again as discussing and nauseating, they obviously are very concerned about their own public health and safety, said the councilman. This is probably the most disturbing series of allegations I've ever heard. Fire Chief Joseph Dixon says the county's health officer, and experts told him, even if the allegations are substantiated, at the risk to employees is minimal to none. Just wash your hands. Even so, fire department employees are encouraged to get tested at the employee Health center. What do they think they're going to catch? Right, They've initiated has mad cleaning. My god, what was he shooting out there?
Speaker 1: What was he? Is it acid? What's going on with him?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I mean, I don't want to touch that stuff.
Speaker 1: But if this is the standard, then like you gotta like has Mat clean every hotel room. Yeah, your car, the bathroom here, this microphone, hawked cars, Yeah, multiple control rooms here, the performance room, definitely, the bathroom.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing. They've listed the the things they need cleaned by has Matt, this guy. They want the high touch surfaces like door handles, you know, stuff like that. We get that light switches. They want all the fixtures in the bathrooms, the.
Speaker 1: Water fountains, oh boy, oh that was on video that the.
Speaker 3: Kitchen surfaces like the sink in the kitchen, the bunk room beds of course, the inside and outside of everyone's lockers.
Speaker 1: My god, dude, Oh boy, is that the video?
Speaker 3: Several vehicles they're also working to replace all oh no, all the ice machines.
Speaker 1: More choice of words on my on my bart gross? Why is he hammering himself in that? What is wrong with this guy? I hope, I hope they're just just they're.
Speaker 3: What you're saying. Yeah, I know what you're saying, but apparently they have video.
Speaker 1: Goodness, what a freakza No, because research and journalism, there's zero chance this man is hot. Every time there's like story like this or the lady. I mean it looks like the Sonny dan Rum lady.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd be amazed if that was her. Yeah, your hands up.
Speaker 1: The sunny d and Rum lady, would you?
Speaker 3: I have standards, thankfully they're extremely low.
Speaker 1: Yes, he's a paramedic. Yeah, hawk is no the uh.
Speaker 3: The alleged the masturbation fireman, so he's yeah, So listen, I don't know what do you say? What do you do with the rest of your life? If you see video of a gentleman, any gentleman, into an ice machine that you've been drinking ice out of for quite some time, what do you do with yourself? How do you go on with the rest of your life. Do you say, oh, well, maybe you've developed a taste for it.
Speaker 1: I think it's that Family Guy episode where Peter walks in and says, by the way, I'm a horse breeder. Now that is not milk in refrigerator, and everybody backs up and we goes, oh my god, oh my yeah, not good. Oh no, they have video. They don't have video, but they've got they've got screenshots and they're censored. But then the titles of the videos at work in sync.
Speaker 3: And the worst part is they're all named after Christmas movies, like this one was called White Christmas. This was called The Nightmare Before Christmas. This was called Home Alone.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Chris in the water Fountain again, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: This guy's horny?
Speaker 1: Why is he so horny?
Speaker 3: Can you can you give me a description of this gentleman?
Speaker 1: It doesn't show the you can see the picture of him and it's all covered up.
Speaker 3: Does he look like the kind of guy that would do that?
Speaker 1: Co workers soda? Oh what? Co workers?
Speaker 3: Jelly man?
Speaker 1: This roommates toothbrush video two clean Disgusting cleaning with my roommate's toothbrush. There's a couple of words missing in that that I couldn't say. Oh man Lortie, oh yucky, yes, bitch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And here's all Ryan Donaldson had to say.
Speaker 1: Thank you? Oh Ryan? Oh oh god, oh my god?
Speaker 3: What do you do? What do you do? What do you do?
Speaker 1: Remember? What sounding is? Yeah? You looked it up on your fancy website the co workers chapstick. Oh okay, yeah, okay?
Speaker 3: Was this a hornier punishment thing? Was he angry people?
Speaker 1: Did he lose the charts challenge? I'm gonna go with all of the above. Oh, why would you do that to your sweeener?
Speaker 3: Because the sanitarian I like to taste.
Speaker 1: Oh time Now Forge Sports Holiday Station Stars get the Extra Boosts four boost for less. Buy two, get one free on all twelve ounce Red Bulls at Holiday. Try the limited edition Winter Edition frosted Apple, crisp, cool and perfectly seasonal. Mix and match any of your favorite twelve ounce Red Bull flavors and save only at Holiday. I teased a forty four year old quarterback might be making a comeback. According to our guy Tom Pelsero, the Colts will put Philip Rivers through a workout today to sell me at age forty four?
Speaker 3: Is he forty four.
Speaker 1: He's a grandpa. Zach pointed out. Everybody is saying that he if he's willing to make the trip, he's probably willing to play. He hasn't played I think since twenty twenty. Why'd they choose him because, well, I think he knows the offense. He's played there before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he's playing Indianapolis but that was years music.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I guess because they think they killing because this is a super Bowl like not super Bowl team, but this is a playoff team. They can still win their division. It's Jus and it's Lucy. That was the other story. So Philip Rivers might be coming out of retirement to make a comeback.
Speaker 3: You know who's next then, Benjamin Leeber period.
Speaker 1: Okay, the Vikings are five and eight. They battle the Cowboys this Sunday, who are now back in the division race. After the Eagles turned the ball over five times, losing twenty two to nineteen in overtime to the charge Ras, the Eagles have lost three straight. No, yes, Jalen Hurts accounted for all five of those turnovers. He had four interceptions and then he had a fumble and an interception on one play. How do you do that well. Through the interception, the guy ran up the field, somebody knocked the ball out, Jalen got it. Somebody knocked the ball out from Jalen, causing a fumble, and then they recovered it.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's impressive.
Speaker 1: It was a triple turnover.
Speaker 3: That's impressive.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So the Cowboys have a lot to play for it. I hope they win the division. I'd rather of the Cowboys in the playoffs and the Eagles. I hate the Eagles. What yeah, you heard me, old lady.
Speaker 2: Here's Philip Rivers taking nap menon chimes.
Speaker 1: Hey, Philip, are you interested in coming back and playing for the Colts?
Speaker 2: No one there?
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 2: I am tired me too.
Speaker 3: She's the here's the Philip Rivers in the huddle.
Speaker 2: Taking nap menon chimes.
Speaker 1: Cam, do you want to be in the huddle? Philip?
Speaker 2: My shirt? Oh?
Speaker 3: Oh wow?
Speaker 1: Fuck changed his time?
Speaker 3: I forgot what he said earlier. He took it nap Philip. What's the play?
Speaker 1: I had no idea week fifteen. Oh he's back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's playing doing the play call.
Speaker 2: What you can't hear?
Speaker 1: What that's that practice?
Speaker 7: Sure?
Speaker 3: Philip? You sound great?
Speaker 1: Are you excited to play.
Speaker 2: Not one there.
Speaker 3: Oh, do you know what city you're in?
Speaker 2: I had no idea you want to do that?
Speaker 1: Money?
Speaker 8: Baby?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't think he needs the money. I mean, you could always use more money, I guess. I mean, I don't think Amazon is, you know, giving away all their money to charity. I get it, but sure, I mean they are right now. Think about this like three bitch, think about this like three weeks ago. You're looking at the slate.
Speaker 3: Of of NFL games.
Speaker 1: You're going, you know, what's going to be a great game Week fifteen, the Colts at the Seahawks. They might both be ten win teams. This is going to be awesome. Well, then Sauce Gardener, who they give up two first round picks? Furies out for a while, and now they're down to Riley Leonard the quarterback, rookie quarterback from Notre Dame. They are in Seattle. What do you think the line is for the Colt Seahawks game this Sunday at three twenty five?
Speaker 3: Philip, do you know I.
Speaker 1: Had no I did. We don't know, neither one of us to thirteen and a half. Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they brought new Rockney in to play running back.
Speaker 1: Do you have any audio of it.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 2: Here's Canoe taking time with him.
Speaker 3: Boy, for her sake, that she's passed by now, she's sick of life.
Speaker 1: I think she she hated that she.
Speaker 3: Did, Dicky.
Speaker 1: Oh, one was like, are you looking forard to the party? Not one? She hated it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was done with life. Yeah, boy, I bet she was a party animal back in the twenties. Yeah, go ahead, yeah, Dicky, not right now. I mean I would if she wanted to out.
Speaker 1: Of respect twenty years ago.
Speaker 3: I mean she'd have been in her eighties.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I didn't enterprime.
Speaker 1: I could. Oh, I guess we'll do work really matters, is that right?
Speaker 3: We've all I've got a list from yesterday. I never got to of the best Christmas movies all time.
Speaker 1: I can't wait.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, lists, we love them. It's Morris on the Fat.
Speaker 1: Make memories this winter at the twenty twenty six IIHF World Juniors in Minnesota. See the best young hockey players in the world compete for gold. Bring the family and the experience the excitement. Get your tickets to day at Mnsports and Events dot Org. It's just oh yesterday, that World Juniors HQ story is awesome. And yeah, that's cool. It's right there.
Speaker 3: Saw, I walked right by it.
Speaker 1: You sweet man. I'm starting to get excited. Man, I can tell your nipples are hard. Wow. Wow, this is a very revealing quarters. It really really is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you need to think about that.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: Poopy was gonna say poopy. Oh well, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: It's cool.
Speaker 3: Everybody's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looks great, Zach, nice job, Thanks.
Speaker 3: Good time for some mom.
Speaker 1: What really matters?
Speaker 3: What really matters? In which I tell you something that really matters after he tells you, of course, sports.
Speaker 2: Score, that's what really matters.
Speaker 3: That's correct. Good morning everybody, Good morning, Good morning to you and Marny. Good morning. You'll be careful coming in here.
Speaker 1: The Wolves got forty out of ant got tossed and the wolves lost too late. Yeah, she's right here. Oh my, oh she got she worried about herself. She got coffee for herself, of course she did. I like coffee. It's true.
Speaker 7: I do have coffee, but I did not stop for it this morning. This is the mix where I make the ice cube. Oh had my previous cup and I was ready for this morning.
Speaker 1: This is yesterday's coffee.
Speaker 3: That's good thinking.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you, I like it.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 1: That's better than the coffee here.
Speaker 3: What's wrong with the coffee here?
Speaker 1: It's terrible.
Speaker 3: The coffee is going to feel bad about itself.
Speaker 1: All. Oh, come on, Marnie, you're better than that. What did Marnie do?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Also, I don't mind the coffee. Oh it's hideous, but I've been drinking protecting.
Speaker 4: Hm.
Speaker 7: You have a creamer in the refrigerator of coffee.
Speaker 1: I just like regular coffee. Got forty out of Aunt Rudy got tossed and they lost one five to the Sons, who did not have Devin Booker. The Wolves snapped their five game winning streak. The Wolves battle the Warriors on Friday at nine o'clock. Marns. Yeah, that was a tough one.
Speaker 7: It was not great to lose to the Suns at home without Booker. That's probably a game that the Wolves should win.
Speaker 1: They never even led until two minutes.
Speaker 3: Left, and the Rudelph.
Speaker 7: Yes, and also the game until two minutes left in the third quarter, and the most the Wolves ever led by was two.
Speaker 1: So it was just one of those weird.
Speaker 7: Games where you're like, we're right there, we're right there were right there those games, Yes, and they couldn't get they couldn't get the grip, like you couldn't get your feet.
Speaker 1: I've been there underneath you.
Speaker 7: But yeah, Rudy was ejected with a flagrant two midway through the third quarter.
Speaker 1: So that also put a little bit of a kink and things.
Speaker 7: And a super cold and quiet night from yes.
Speaker 1: From from who? Yeah, who had a silent who had a tough night for the Wolves.
Speaker 3: Ebony's Scrooge got no sleep at all?
Speaker 1: Yeah season for him. They desperately and I don't watch it enough for know it enough, like they definitely need a point guard, like definite, Like yeah, they have ant bring the ball up about Vincenzo. Mike Conley is outstanding with Barrero, it just doesn't work. And I know there is the contracts. I would guess that they would move. Can't be moved on Monday, and that is Julius Randall, the guys who signed extensions in the off season. That's I think what they're waiting for. Wouldn't be my guess because they can't. They are like you, you're not going to catch Oklahoma City. You could sure as hell get the two seeds, Yes, twenty Yeah, but no, I think they're more than that. We're a quarter of the season in, Thank god.
Speaker 3: Right, Hawk, I wanted to slow down. I love it.
Speaker 1: Well, you're gonna watch all the Christmas games, right amen?
Speaker 3: Brother?
Speaker 1: Your Timberwolves are fifteen and nine, so they're twenty four games in. But still there's a lot less pressure when crabby eyes isn't here. But they need to make a move. Oh man, how do you get in your eyes? Yes, fucks dad, they need to do something or they're going to waste another season. Yeah.
Speaker 7: They have been to this point kind of patching it together and using it at the lead guard and not using the point guard term, and it's it would be more beneficial if yes, to have a true traditional point guard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hawk, What really matters is this, Where.
Speaker 3: Are we going to get a point guard though? This? You know this time it day Atlanta?
Speaker 7: Well there maybe there are some forty four year olds coming out of retirement.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Yeah, I'd guess Trey Young. If I had to be right, I'd say Tray Young.
Speaker 3: Tray Young, Yep, he's old.
Speaker 1: Because the guy that Wolves did lose what's his face is killing it? Yeah, Nikhil, he's killing it.
Speaker 7: And well, then it becomes a question of what are you willing to give up because we want our team the way it is and we want to add a point guard.
Speaker 1: I think I think they're in a good spot where some of these guys could be had for less than you think because they've worn out there, welcome where they are. I don't think John Moran will be traded, but like LaMelo Ball, if you want that or not, he doesn't. I think these guys have way less trade value than you think. They all need like a fresh start. That's my opinion. Michael Jordan or somebody else. Did you think about Michael Jordan? That's not bad. He's not really a point guard? No, what position is he playing that? I would say, Oh, I don't think he's ever got left out as a life. What really matters is this.
Speaker 3: Well, agree to disagree. Hi, my name is Chris Hacken. I'm here for what matters. The best Christmas movies of all time, according to i am dB their score. So this is not opinion Jack.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all right, all right, daddy?
Speaker 3: Are we going to Fargo?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know either.
Speaker 1: I wasn't invited.
Speaker 3: I want to go to Fargo.
Speaker 7: I love Fargo. I like that is abundant link clear.
Speaker 3: I Likedreker.
Speaker 1: The best brewery.
Speaker 3: Do you like my name of my beer? Mike check It's amazing great check.
Speaker 1: Remember that's brilliant. Remember mine from last year?
Speaker 3: Don't remember you having one that's brilliant? Was it Marty's Galarney's?
Speaker 7: That was the workshop name, and then they went with play by play.
Speaker 1: I p a, Oh that's right. Yeah that was good. That's good. Yeah, Mike Mike check.
Speaker 3: Is check is It is clever as well? It tastes real good.
Speaker 1: You know what tastes like beer?
Speaker 3: Bing guy had some.
Speaker 1: Wasn't it supposed to know? It Wasn't it supposed to be Mike Hockey beer. Oh, don't be And they changed.
Speaker 3: I hear what you're saying. That's my brother's name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't.
Speaker 3: My brother's name is Mike. It really is.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: He fought a lot of people for that, and he was tough.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Do you think Hawk liked fighting? Mike loved fighting just so much. Oh yeah, hey, your husband's name is Mike, right? No, who sauces? Yes?
Speaker 3: Top ten movies of all time on Christmas? Yes, at number ten I've never seen Love actually.
Speaker 1: Love actually good.
Speaker 3: Is it a Christmas movie?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, it takes place in the Christmas season. Yeah that's good. Okay, that is a great movie. Yeah, great, they start warming.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I might watch it. Then. Do you know what year came out?
Speaker 7: You wan guess, and I was going to say late nineties, two thousand and three or early two thousands.
Speaker 1: Or yeah, Marny and I were close, coming.
Speaker 3: At number nine with a seven point five score. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation should be way higher.
Speaker 1: That's the best Christmas close.
Speaker 3: What year do you think it came out?
Speaker 1: Well, I think it just celebrated. It's like thirty ninth anniversary. So I'm going to say, dang it, I can't do the math. Eighty five, yeah, eighty eighty eight, eighty nine.
Speaker 3: There's something called The Bishop's Wife that comes in in a break from nineteen forty seven. Never heard of it? What you heard me?
Speaker 1: Don't care?
Speaker 3: Coming at number seven is White Christmas from nineteen fifty four.
Speaker 1: What I'm nuts.
Speaker 3: I believe that's Ben Crosby.
Speaker 1: Ben, I've never seen it coming.
Speaker 3: In at number six from nineteen ninety Love this movie Home alone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, outstanding, We watched both of them on Saturday and they're both outstanding. Yeah, there's just.
Speaker 3: There's more than two. By the way, there's the third one as well.
Speaker 1: What there's a fourth one? Third one? You like the third one? Yes, it's all right.
Speaker 3: It's got the dark haired kid in it.
Speaker 1: Yep, the dark haired case Ool. You know that dark haired Woody from Toy Story.
Speaker 3: Obviously you've seen it.
Speaker 1: No, the only two that matter the first two. Even though cravelist Cory hates the second one. I think the second one's great. It's the same movie Crabby.
Speaker 3: Grabby Corey, except for the amount of sexual inu window.
Speaker 1: It's a lot. You would beg the chili, yeah, you would the chili. Right.
Speaker 3: She's covered dookie. Oh yeah, I mean, come on, man, that lady would smell one time, and how bad she smells.
Speaker 1: As everybody points out at the very end of the film spoiler alert, when he runs out to Central Park and she's out there on Christmas Day covered in bird turns and he hands her the Diacon the turtle duve. There has to be part of her. That's like you said him a bitch, you had a sweet at the Plaza Hotel. This whole time I think somebody, Yeah, like what that's not very christ Why are you you? And this is what you give me? Your dad's yelling from the Plaza Hotel. You had nine hundred dollars in room service. Don't worry, I'll just be out here getting drooped upon. Ridiculous. She lives in Cardegie Hall, Cardigie Cardigie. Yeah, it's the it's a sweater. Yeah, it's the sweater.
Speaker 3: Number five, The Nightmare Before Christmas from nineteen ninety three.
Speaker 1: I've only seen parts of it. It's not super appealing. I feel like it's not better than Christmas Vacation are.
Speaker 3: Number four is a movie that you're wrong about. Sauce A Christmas Story, Yes, from nineteen eighty three, great rough movie.
Speaker 1: Christmas Story is the worst movie that's ever watched with you little Boy, No zero chance. I'm not no, no, I.
Speaker 3: Hate your Little Boy.
Speaker 1: There are like George Carlin once said, I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic hatreds. I hate that movie, nobody. It's just awful. It gets depressing, it's stupid. It's my brother and my dad love it. It's it's a depressing movie. Talking about it's pious. I hate that movie.
Speaker 3: He really doesn't.
Speaker 1: I'd rather watch I'd rather attend my mom and dad's funeral than we'll sit down and watch that movie. That repressive, sucks, horrible. You know. Also we're on this topic, the John Lennon Christmas song is also depressing. Stop playing that and so this is Christmas. Oh it's too depressing. Don't play that. Yeah you're so sad. Yeah no, I don't want to think about it.
Speaker 3: He says, Merry Christmas, Yoko, and then she says, Merry Christmas, Johan, good your hands?
Speaker 1: Oh no, what Yoko? Ono? Would you?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 3: Of course? Now sure I want to go where John's been. That's the ultimate tribute. Yeah, I.
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: No, Yeah, christ the story is terrible.
Speaker 3: I want to give piece a chance.
Speaker 1: They did play the Howard Gissell announcing the death of old Johnny Lennon on the broadcast last night. There was the anniversary they did on arrival.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just terrible.
Speaker 1: That's a pretty good Howard Coast.
Speaker 3: And it's amazing. That's how the world found out, think about it, because everybody watched Money and I forgot. Yeah, you know, there's only.
Speaker 1: Three channels and there's no social media. Mark David my grandma found out on Twitter. Oh she did. Yeah, she was Northern Canada.
Speaker 3: She was a pioneer. Brother Miracle on thirty fourth three comes at number three.
Speaker 1: I've not seen that. No.
Speaker 3: From nineteen forty seven.
Speaker 1: I think I've seen the like Newer one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the one about the Exorcist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Exorcist. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Coming to a number two. A Christmas Carol from nineteen fifty one.
Speaker 1: I've only seen the Muppet one.
Speaker 3: Have you ever seen the Jim Carroy one? The cartoon?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. No, Where have you been, Chris? There's a gym you mean the Grange?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, he's age Christmas Carol. There's a there's a Disney one where he's he's the Ebenezer Scrooge. It's cartoon. It's quite well done. Kind of scary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's kind of scary.
Speaker 3: He's kind of scary.
Speaker 1: He's made a lot of.
Speaker 3: Cat number one Christmas movie according to IMDb, coming in with a number hard No. With an eight point six rating from IMDb from nineteen forty six, the greatest Christmas film of all time. We watch it in the hockey household every Christmas Eve while we eat pizza. It's a Wonderful Life.
Speaker 1: I've not seen that, dude.
Speaker 3: What the hell is wrong with you?
Speaker 1: A lot? We just we were Christmas vacation family. We always watch Christmas Vacation. There's more than one day. We've watched the Christmas Vacation every year and we've seen It's a Wonderful Life in theaters.
Speaker 3: Yes, I've got seen it. Yeah, I went in nineteen forty six.
Speaker 1: Is that the every time a bell rings? Hockey gets crabs?
Speaker 3: That happens too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've not seen that movie.
Speaker 3: Dude, it's wonderful. You gotta watch all these shows.
Speaker 1: With Little Louiso, right, that's a zero channel just watching Christmas discuss that. Do give me a chance. What happened? What happened? Nothing? I just don't like that movie.
Speaker 3: There's no way. You just don't like something that much.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I'll defend you. You are not You are not the only one who it's terrible.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying that people will have to love it. I'm just saying your level of hatred fall.
Speaker 1: I despise that movie. Yeah, something also hates that movie.
Speaker 3: I'll write that down. But something must have happened, you know, I know I do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah he would.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's not a depressing movie.
Speaker 1: It's terrible. There's several comments. All of it is terrible. The date you'll shoot your eye out. First of all, he is.
Speaker 3: The single most classically uh not clean, what's the word like, angelically pretty woman that ever walked the fish of the earth.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: We're talking about it. It's a wonderful life.
Speaker 1: Still Christmas story.
Speaker 3: It's a wonderful life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I haven't. We were talking about Christmas story.
Speaker 8: Oh, you guys are weird. We're weird. You bought me the dance naked on your grave. I didn't say naked, you just said wearing clothing that you can get by with the law.
Speaker 6: The law.
Speaker 3: Anyway, it's a wonderful life. Number one, great, great, great. If you you needed your heart needs grow a few sizes over there.
Speaker 1: My heart's fine. I just don't like that too. My head's too big. Yeah, so is my poor son. I bought a half form. He wears a three year old hat.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter, it's a shoe. It is so cute.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Now he's got his two front teeth come in and he's, oh my god, a little bear. He's uh yeah, he's piste and it's the most teeth that he lambered his had in a long time.
Speaker 3: Is he still having a hard time latching on's?
Speaker 1: He's bottle feds?
Speaker 2: You're dead?
Speaker 1: What like booze? Are you okay? You missed your you missed your destiny this morning and now you're just playing with house money?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Man, I this morning you're just playing with house buddy.
Speaker 3: Now, all right, we'll break.
Speaker 1: I'm hing hey Cafe and welcomes Trans Siberian Orchestra for two amazing shows at Target Center on December twenty eighth at three pm and and also at seven thirty pm and also with you. Tickets are on sale now. Get the show details, including a link to buy tickets at cafe dot com. Keyword calendar.
Speaker 3: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, isn't it? Yes? It is, it is, Alex. It is good morning, everybody walking back to the Patrick Moore shaw, I'm Max.
Speaker 1: So yay, what's up? I missed? Jill?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, look at you sitting in the big room over there.
Speaker 6: I know it's just so important and important. This feels like more pressure when you're.
Speaker 2: In this room, does it?
Speaker 1: It? Does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's because I'm so laid back over here.
Speaker 1: It's because I'm used to the fart a roma.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's all as I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well good luck.
Speaker 3: Yeah is worse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what really matters up, zach O. The Wild snap their two game losing streak after they beat the Crack in four to one. Eric Sinek, Marcus Johansson, Carill and Tarasenko all scored for Your Wild. They will host the Stars on Thursday at seven.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of heart in that one because they lost a lot of a lot of players to injury. One point, I think they Well, Zukarella went down. That'll be a big thing to follow here. He took a relatively high hit and might have concussion symptoms. I don't know. Hopefully we'll get him back soon. But Middleton was out, Sterm was out for a period of time, and the team's already without Rossi Felino and you know, Vinnie Hennestrosas, so they have a couple of days to rest up before of course, the Dallas Stars come to town on Thursday. Not an ideal time to have the number two t in the division to come to town, but hopefully they can heal up and show some more heart on Thursday for what will be certainly a big matchup at Grand Casino Arena. Really matters, hogs Daddy? Is this yesterday?
Speaker 3: I learned about the geo duck clam?
Speaker 1: Oh? Was that what Barrero was he tired about that?
Speaker 3: I didn't see Barrow yesterday.
Speaker 1: No, like I think he was talking about it.
Speaker 3: I don't think so, But if he did, I'd be really crazy because I'd never heard of it until yesterday.
Speaker 1: Oh, go on.
Speaker 3: It is a clam, one of the longest living animals of any type, a lifespan of a typical one hundred and forty years. What whoa It looks like a pan.
Speaker 1: Hair, I mean like the fruit. No, I think he set up penis. Oh my god, it does. It looks like a schloan. What's it called?
Speaker 3: A geo duck?
Speaker 1: Calm down, sick clam? Yeah, this is exactly what Barrera was talking about.
Speaker 3: Why would he have been talking about this?
Speaker 1: Okay? Yeah? The Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: The clam has a siphon also known as a shaft, which could be three feet three inches in length, the largest burrowing clam in the world. This is a joke from God, right, I know you couldn't help it. If you found one of these in the wild, you'd be like, what in the hell lost?
Speaker 1: This looks like the Austin Powers baby arm holding an op it does? You're right? I think he has one of these at home.
Speaker 3: If he doesn't, he will. Now can you imagine throughout history how many human anoyed creatures held that up and pretended it was a schlang?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, all of them, every single one.
Speaker 3: Yet they're disgusting, disgusting. I wonder what they taste like?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: Culinary uses the large meaty siphon. Oh Man, which was my nickname in high school.
Speaker 1: Was blind then oh I went to.
Speaker 3: A blind school, the only place I could make the sports teams.
Speaker 1: I don't know if meaty is a good nickname band though.
Speaker 3: The large meaty siphon is priced for a savory flavor and crunchy texture. Crunch geoduck is regarded by some as an afrodisiac because of its phallic shape. It's very popular in China, was considered a delicacy, mostly eating cooked in a fondue style Chinese hot pot corey cuisine. They're eating raw and without chewing.
Speaker 6: Can you imagine if you went to China not knowing what this is. Yeah, and you just ordered up a dong yes dong soup and no silverware.
Speaker 3: So there you go, guys. Now you know no wait is half the battle Geo Duck Klan.
Speaker 1: The Gopher men's basketball team battles number six Perdue tomorrow at six. What do you think that The Gophers are five and four the boiler Makers are eight and one. Golfer has been fun to watch this year? Man?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I mean they beat that one team, Indiana.
Speaker 1: They got damn close with Uh what was in Maryland over the weekend?
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, yeah, and and think about it. You know you want the Indiana sweep. You gotta take out Indiana and Purdue. Let's get it done, baby, Yeah, let's let's let's let's get it done.
Speaker 1: Really matters, is this?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Crap?
Speaker 3: I forgot to do that anyway?
Speaker 1: Uh? Cool?
Speaker 3: You want more for me, is what you're saying, Johnny Bones. Huh, I forgot who I was talking to. Miley. Miley Cyrus has a fear of paper.
Speaker 1: What paper?
Speaker 3: Paper? Okay, yeah, she gagged while she described her fear, but she was also having a geoduck clam at the time. In fact, her fear of paper has caused such a problem in her daily life that she's even known for being a grands during Christmas time because of her issue with wrapping paper.
Speaker 1: Wow, it even goes as far as wrapping papers. It's kind of weird.
Speaker 3: You guys have any kind of weird, not necessarily fear. It's just something that you do not like, something that kind of freaks you out that you do not like Christmas story. Yeah, obviously you have a problem.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm armpit hair.
Speaker 6: Okay, I really don't like arm pit hair, really, any arm pit hair, even since I was a kid, Like I remember.
Speaker 1: Like seeing cartoons and they'd have someone that had super long arm pair and I'm big. I don't know why I've always I've always I don't know if I fear it. It's not like one of those episodes of Maury when they had the people with the weird fears.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know if you've ever seen one of those. Those are the best, the best. They'd be like, Okay, what is what is your biggest fear? And she'd be like, I'm marshmallows. If I saw a bowl of marshallows right now, I would piss myself.
Speaker 1: Right away.
Speaker 6: And then like crying in fear in the corner and we're all laughing. It's actually really messed up, but it's pretty fun to watch.
Speaker 1: I got I got tripophobia?
Speaker 3: So that what's what's that?
Speaker 1: You could? You have to google it to kind of understand a t r y P small small packed holes right.
Speaker 3: Well, just yeah, that's not on brand?
Speaker 1: Yeah, honey, honeycombs anything like where the there is the same shape over and over again around in a small area. I don't know how really describe it, but yeah, I've never heard of this. Yeah, I can't. It's hard to rooming to google because there's a picture and I can't look at the picture.
Speaker 3: No kidding. Wow, So okay, Yeah, I have this overwhelming fear of something crawling out from under my skin.
Speaker 1: Yeah oh yeah, like the Mummy. You remember when those bugs?
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly that kind of thing. I don't know why, but I can't even think about it.
Speaker 1: Yu.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's terrible. I can't. That one hurts, that one. That one, That one's tough. If that happens on like on a movie or something like you're talking about. Yeah, I gotta leave.
Speaker 1: You just get up and walk away.
Speaker 3: Sure, what about you marks? You got any weirds or not necessarily weird, just something.
Speaker 1: That's not top of the line, you know, just snakes.
Speaker 3: M it's boring better? Yeah, great film you're afraid of?
Speaker 1: Well that's a great film. No, that's terrible. What is worse films of all time? What snakes?
Speaker 3: That plane?
Speaker 1: No, that's talks Dad's deers a cargo ship. Yeah, see that old lady gets it.
Speaker 3: That's the quarterback of the Coults.
Speaker 1: The seven and five Gophers will play the nine and three. We'll play nine and three New Mexico in the Rate Bowl at Chase Field in Arizona on December twenty sixth at three thirty pre game at one thirty. Year. Gophers are a three point favorite.
Speaker 3: You know who's going to be the quarterback?
Speaker 1: Right? No?
Speaker 3: Crazy legs Drake?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, good luck. That's Pj's pregames. It's his DNA. He's about to drop a beat. She got to play the game.
Speaker 3: Car won't start. We know that, I know, buddy.
Speaker 1: He's doing his own turntable scratching.
Speaker 3: Grocery chain Legal made a croissant scented perfume. What Chipotle is teamed up with the luggage company for a line of bags that look like they're aluminum foil and paper bag packaging.
Speaker 1: M base, bas bags, bays. Yeah, I love bags. I have two of them, and I would like like that.
Speaker 7: I tried to b E I S stop it, slow down.
Speaker 1: B It's just four letters, I cried to know.
Speaker 7: But like a carry on luggage an overnight shoulder bags, stop it from from them, like when they had a sail or whatever. And I started tagging them whenever I would bring it on a trip and I would tag my luggage and be like, I really.
Speaker 1: Hope Beaze would send me something. Of course they didn't, but I tagged them like four or five times. And then this.
Speaker 7: Past summer I saw like Lindsay Whalen coming into the arena and going through the screening air and she had a Bayze bag. It was going through screening and I'm like, oh my gosh, you have a Bayze bag and she's like, I don't know. They just sent them to the coaching staff last week. Everybody got one. I was like, I'm over here just embarrassing myself. But it's a great, great baggage company if you're looking for suitcases or whatever. They got the overnight bag I have, which is a shoulder bag. The bottom of it zips out so you can put a pair of shoes in there and they don't touch the rest of your bag.
Speaker 1: Stuff like that keeps stuff away from your from your batty bad ass.
Speaker 7: Anyway, I don't know if you'd want one that looks like a Chipotle burrito wrapper, but it.
Speaker 1: Is kind of cool. PJ. You have a lot of money, get remote starting your car and don't worry about it.
Speaker 3: Split out wide, gross, and finally, soft served ice cream dipped in butter. The place in New England is doing it and people are claiming it's amazing. It's the new rage soft ice cream.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I'm in stop it. You're probably right, Yeah, thank you. Sounds like a heart attack.
Speaker 3: But I've got hard news for you guys next, because I want to catch you up what's going on in the world. Marnie doesn't seem to know anything, all right, you seemed lost.
Speaker 1: What's more the reaction I'm you know, I looked at you and you had your hands up in the air, Like, what the eff is she talking about? Time reconsidering my arrival.
Speaker 3: My lovely friend, listener Jason says, that geo Duck is pronounced guy duck.
Speaker 1: What.
Speaker 3: I refuse to believe that, what said the scientific I don't want guy duck soup, though, I'll tell you that.
Speaker 1: Well, that's on urbanduction more for me.
Speaker 9: O my god, We'll be right back. Man like seeing like why buddy, you like what now? I like seeing do better?
Speaker 3: Ye break time