Speaker 1: You're listening to Bill Handle on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: So there, I am. I gets some emails. You left wing bastard. You you're just part of the radical far left, and you are destroying America.
Speaker 1: Okay, and now Handle on the news, Ladies and gentlemen, here's Bill Handle.
Speaker 3: By the way, that promo.
Speaker 2: I was describing how I am perceived as a complete left wing wacko. You know what's interesting is that I'm getting I don't know if it's interesting in you, but it's interesting to me.
Speaker 3: Ever since I've married, I've been.
Speaker 2: With Lindsey, who is pretty liberal. I mean, she's part she's out there. Somehow, I've become much more liberal. I used to be much more conservative.
Speaker 4: Why I will say this, I will say this, I've known you for over thirty years. You are less reasonable than normal.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: You wonder why things like I'm scared.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I am. I think where we're going is completely insane. I truly believe.
Speaker 3: That that's the problem.
Speaker 4: Says things out loud, but all presidents do have them.
Speaker 3: I think he says it's not just a question. He says things out loud.
Speaker 2: Right, how about firing people in the Justice Department and the FBI who were assigned lawsuits.
Speaker 3: It's all never happened. That never happened before.
Speaker 4: That never happens public pardon not as publicly.
Speaker 3: It doesn't believe me.
Speaker 2: People, if someone were fired for doing that in previous administrations, you don't think that would make a news you know, they we would cover it anyway. It's just easier, I think, to be frightened, uh, in this day and.
Speaker 4: Anytime you say far left or far right to me, they both scared me, Like the far anything, you know, polar you can't live on the north pole and you can't live at the South pole.
Speaker 3: So either that's okay, all right, Oh that is that resonates. That's a good point. All right, So much for that, I'll tell you.
Speaker 2: Also, what really frightens me genuinely is being on this show with Neil Savedra and everyone else. Good morning, Neil, good morning, Will, good morning, and Will. You're wearing the Dodgers cap.
Speaker 3: Yes, good morning Bill. Well there you are. Cono.
Speaker 2: You're not no, not no, you're not. Yeah, yeah, Cono wears his uniform. Do we have pictures of Cono? Do you ever put up pictures on our Instagram?
Speaker 4: He doesn't photograph. You can't get him on digital regular film.
Speaker 3: I don't know where Anne is.
Speaker 5: She's she's trying to help me because Will didn't do his job this morning.
Speaker 3: I was about that.
Speaker 2: I was about to say, and where is is Amy?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I can hear you, Amy, but I can't see you.
Speaker 4: You need to learn how to turn that on yourself.
Speaker 5: I did, but Anne has a trick. Thank you Anne.
Speaker 3: It was after Ann has a trick. She presses the on button and there's a way to.
Speaker 5: Do it so that I don't have to turn the mute on and off like there's just no sound.
Speaker 3: Right, And there you are with your la.
Speaker 2: Uh that looks like a what we used to call a wife beater T shirt.
Speaker 5: It is not a wife beater. It is a tank top okay, with a sporty white stripe down the back.
Speaker 3: See oh yeah, the white, big white stripe down the back.
Speaker 5: Somebody said I looked like Herbie the Lovebug.
Speaker 3: Oh it's not.
Speaker 2: Bad, it's not bad, all right. So we got Will and is a Dodger's cap, and we got that. We have Amy with her crop top.
Speaker 5: Oh, trust me, it's not a crop top. Okay, yeah, I'm not ever going to be spotted in a crop.
Speaker 3: Okay, so what do you call those things? Tank top? I'm sorry, you're right, the tank top.
Speaker 4: He gets confused because when his wife wears them, they're called husband beaters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty much, pretty much. All right, guys, we do we have stuff to talk about today.
Speaker 3: Is anybody going to go to.
Speaker 2: The the No Kings Day parade on Saturday?
Speaker 3: No King Day? I only mention that because guess who is going?
Speaker 4: Who?
Speaker 3: Lindsey really? Of course? Yes, yeah, yeah, she's I tell you, she's pretty liberal.
Speaker 4: She is a nose ring away and a pink hairdoo away from being a crazy liberal woman on camera going I'm not going to have sex ever again until Trump is dead.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: That's one more that's added to the lists, because I've got plenty on that list.
Speaker 4: I have.
Speaker 2: Oh, I have tons that I can go through, the whole list that I get. Okay, So, oh and Amy, tonight you go to the game this afternoon? Yep, oh that sounds exciting.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And you know how Will does his little side hustle where he goes to stadiums and flies over them around the country for like the NFL and stuff. M Well, he's doing it at Dodger Stadium today. So if you see a little bit, you're flying buzzing around, You're flying in what.
Speaker 6: A little Cessna plane up above? It's got a camera mounted on the wing. We do the live arrows shots for the networks. And yeah, now.
Speaker 3: You do you do you fly the airplane?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Lord?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, so you're not a pilot. So is this a company that you work for outside of iHeart?
Speaker 4: Yes, yep.
Speaker 3: And it flies around various events yep.
Speaker 6: Usually usually mostly football and golf for the big the Big two.
Speaker 2: But so what do you do when you're over a a stadium that has a roof on it? Do you just comment on the roof and what it looks like from various angles?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't even talk.
Speaker 6: I just shoot the video. And yeah, it's basically a big commercial. We're usually sponsored by Goodyear or Geico or somebody like that.
Speaker 2: But wait a minute, Goodyear is flying an airplane up there?
Speaker 3: What is that about? Sometimes yes, there's no blimp. Sometimes I just don't get that. Have you ever been on the good Year blimp? I have not.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: Oh I've been in the snoopy the met Life blimp and that was weird. Oh, it's the same thing, basically. Yeah, it's just it's a blimp.
Speaker 3: And do you know that.
Speaker 2: Richard Branson had a company, Virgin Zeppelin Company that he actually came out with a zeppelin that I was lucky enough to fly into.
Speaker 4: Huh, what's the difference.
Speaker 3: Blimps are the whole thing is an air bag?
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: Zeppelins are the structure that have it's not just ribbed, it's a first pleasure skeleton that has air bags in it, and so and so they can actually lift I think a little bit more because they're much much bigger.
Speaker 3: And on the Zeppelin.
Speaker 2: The Virgin Zeppelin, there's a bathroom in the zeppelin at the back. There was a toilet there, and it's six more people and it's just it's kind of fun.
Speaker 3: So we did ten stories yesterday. Look at Anne. Okay, fair enough, let's go for it. Thank you Anne for pointing that out.
Speaker 2: Time for handle on the news with a boy that she said that's smiling too, handle on the news with Neil Amy and me lead story.
Speaker 4: Shut it, Shut it, Federal Judge.
Speaker 2: And every time the president does something that's a little untoward or out of the box, in this case, he talked about the federal layoffs, the mass federal layoffs during the shutdown. Of course, lawsuits hit, I mean across the board. Federal judge shut that down, saying to Trump, you cannot fire people during a shutdown, and so of course that's gonna go up. And it turns every two minutes. It seems. I don't even think it seems. It is that the president does something that has not been done by previous presidents, and the lawsuits hit, and in some cases what he does is upheld. In other cases it's no. And of course everything is appealed that he loses, and on the other side, everything is appealed when he wins.
Speaker 4: That'd be funny if he just fired the judge.
Speaker 2: You're fired, that would doubt, radical left wing judge. All right, moving on.
Speaker 5: Well that's all they got, at least that's what they're saying. Hamas says it has handed over all of the bodies that it has the dead Israeli hostages. They delivered two more yesterday under the ceasefire deal. The group says it has returned the bodies of the hostages that it has been able to reach. There were twenty eight nine bodies have been returned and now Hamas is saying, hey, we need time and we need specialized equipment to go and recover the rest of the remains from the round.
Speaker 2: A little bit different, a little bit different than what they were saying before the cease fire that they had all twenty eight they had them all. Well they don't, and this is out. They're hurting the Israeli public and Natagna who are not happy about this. And already the Israelis have cut off fifty percent of the aid coming into into Gaza, and so we'll see what happens.
Speaker 3: They'd better come up with them really quick.
Speaker 5: The problem is Hamas doesn't care if the aid gets in.
Speaker 3: Actually it does.
Speaker 2: It is because it does not so much for political purposes. It cares not so much for people starving to death. I don't think care about.
Speaker 5: That right because they think it makes Israel look bad when they cut the eight off.
Speaker 2: One cares, and the other one is if everybody starves in Gaza, there's no one left to govern. And at some point do you see the Palestinians overthrowing or trying to overthrow Hamas. Now it is Kamas has all the arms, it's willing to shoot its own people. You saw what just happen where they took those eight quote collaborators with Israel. Anybody who was against Hamas get shot, and they're just reasserting themselves right there. As soon they're supposed to disarm, and well they didn't agree to disarming. That's one of the problems about the ceasefire plant. But they were theoretically supposed to disarm, and the second Israel leaves, they move right in. It's almost like a school line. The second someone goes out the door, someone comes in the door.
Speaker 4: Jonathan Render Connect twenty nine. He's the one charged with all that destruction of property and everything with the arson there for the Palisades fire. They keep referring to him as the Uber driver. And do we know whether he was driving an uber that day? He was that night he was, because they they keep using it, and Cono and I were talking like, damn Uber is just getting torn asunder.
Speaker 5: Well, part of their investigation was that he had dropped off some passengers earlier, and they had talked to those passengers and they had said he'd seemed very agitated.
Speaker 4: Well, he's got a lot and if you were listening to Amy earlier, these charges are growing as the previous allegation of destruction of property by means of fire and all this stuff, will you know, maximize his sentence if convicted, from twenty to forty five years.
Speaker 2: And they're going to here's the problem with ours and these charges is they don't come even close to dealing with what he did. So the only way they can basically put him away for the rest of his life is to add as many charges as possible, ask the court to give consecutive sentences, which I think the court will do considering the loss of life and the cost of property. I mean, you know, hundreds of billions of dollars or at least tens of billions of dollars, and so you're going to see him get two hundred and forty six years or something.
Speaker 3: So that's all they can do.
Speaker 5: And they can't charge him for the deaths of the people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's it's not murder.
Speaker 2: Well, it's it's technically not murder. I think it's arson and the death of people as a result of arson.
Speaker 3: It's not the same as.
Speaker 4: Can you assume that you're going to light a neighborhood on fire and people aren't going to die.
Speaker 2: It's it's implied malice in certain cases.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it is with Arson.
Speaker 2: You know, for example, if you take a car and run it into a group of people, they're the implied malice. In other word, it doesn't matter whether you intended to kill anybody or not. The question is how could you not think that? Of course, that goes, and that's why murder is allowed in that case. I don't know if Arson is in that category. I don't know enough about it. I know very little about law as a matter of fact. Matter of fact, I know almost nothing.
Speaker 4: We've all heard the show.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much.
Speaker 5: Moving on, GeV gav maybe posturing on this one. So there's a story in the La Times about how the governor is weighing whether to close parts of Interstate five tomorrow and Saturday, which would affect about eighty thousand people who travel between La and San Diego counties. And they're saying it's because during two hundred and fiftieth celebration of the marinere that's happening at Camp Pendleton this weekend and JD. Vance is going to be there, the Vice President. They're going to be doing live fire exercises. And you said that that could put the public in danger, and so he might close down I five. And then he also criticized the administration, saying, you haven't talked to us, you haven't told us what you're doing. The Marines have put out a statement they said, we've done all the safety testing. Training events will occur on approved training ranges with established safety protocols. No public highways or transportation routes will be closed.
Speaker 2: How about the report that says the Marines are targeting cars that have Biden Harris bumper stickers on.
Speaker 4: Geez, pew pew. I don't know that that would be the truth. All right, So journalists exit the Pentagon, and rightly so. In my opinion, news outlets were nearly unanimous and rejecting the new rules imposed by the Defense Secretary. Pete Haig saith, this all has to do with journalists being kind of hogtide or you know, saying that they were going to be tossed if they said or did certain things, which is correct me if I'm wrong, Bill against the free press.
Speaker 2: But yeah, well that's what they're saying. It's not so much free press. Sex Seth does not saying that you can't print it. I mean that is a violation of First Amendment. Well, what he is saying is you are not going to get credentialed. You will not be let into excess to it.
Speaker 3: Access is as to it is to me just as bad.
Speaker 2: There will be a lawsuit and that that is an argument that's going to be made.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: But the point is is what their heg Seth said, you can just turn in. We're not going to let you in turn in your press credentials. If you do not report on information that's either classified or otherwise that has not been approved by Hegseth for release, you cannot do that. That's the problem because the rest of it. By the way, you can't go into the Pentagon unescorted.
Speaker 3: That's already there. You know, there's no issue.
Speaker 2: You can't if you get classified information, you can't publish that's already there. The big issue is you can't publish classified or non classified information about the Pentagon unless I say it's okay for you to do that. It's been cleared. And if you don't do that, we're yanking your credentials. And what they're all doing is they're all lining up and go hear my credentials. All the major outlets, even Newsmacks is saying that, So what you're going to have is a bunch of bloggers. That's what you're going to have.
Speaker 3: Left. Wow, they're still going to cover it.
Speaker 4: And let me tell you something, they are not going to leave one rock until.
Speaker 3: No, they won't.
Speaker 4: I mean, of course they're going to cover. You're going to do it as at a distance. You're still going to get the story.
Speaker 2: They are going to cover it, but you're not going to get the coverage as if they were in the room, and you won't see the questions being asked at press conferences the way you have ABC or you have.
Speaker 3: Fox throwing questions out.
Speaker 2: Which does I mean Fox may be really pro administration, which it is.
Speaker 3: The Fox reporter still throw the questions out.
Speaker 5: Okay, not exactly now. Departing from Gate III, the public address systems were taken over at terminals at four airports in North America on Tuesday, pro Hamas recordings were played throughout the terminals, messages praising Hamas using expletives. I heard a couple of F bombs. They also made comments about the Trump administration and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Nett and Yahoo, and ended with free, free Palestine. And it was said like a real announcement, you know, like the voice you would expect to hear, free free Palestine, Free free Palestine.
Speaker 4: It was really creepy, and the Trump administration was upset because they say, hey, we only put propaganda in the TSA announcement.
Speaker 3: And they they have no idea.
Speaker 2: It wasn't a question of someone grabbing the the system, watching and grabbing a microphone.
Speaker 3: It was hackers that came in.
Speaker 5: That's how I understand it is that the hackers came in and they or somebody got in an unauthorized user gained access to the PA system at the Harrisburg Airport and played an unauthorized recorded message.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I find it interesting that they use the word hackers as opposed to someone just breaking into the room where they have the microphones and they just do the announcement.
Speaker 4: These systems are on are computerized, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true. They have the voice, the.
Speaker 4: White computer voice for supporting Hamas only.
Speaker 3: Yeah all right.
Speaker 4: Uh so my Mike Johnson is hit with a lawsuit because there's not enough lawsuits getting thrown around back and forth. So three weeks since Representative elect I don't know at Elite. She won the special election in Arizona, and because of the shutdown, the Republican leadership says they can't swear her in, even though they've sworn others in during.
Speaker 2: Shit pup Reid Republicans, they've sworn Republicans in, but not Democrats.
Speaker 4: So this this is outright just going against the will of the people. They just go ahead and process this.
Speaker 2: No, because I'll tell you why Johnson can't do it, because she is the last vote that turned, that gives the vote that Congress can force the Epstein files away from the administration.
Speaker 4: Evitable. People want them out. It's got to come out. But this person is a duly elected individual.
Speaker 3: Now we go back. Now we go back to Mike Johnson.
Speaker 2: Okay, now we go back to Mike Johnson, the ultimate horror that exists in Congress, who will do the bidding of the president under any and all circumstances. And I know for those of you that argue against me and go, oh, Bill, you're so biased, look at the quotes of Mike Johnson where he said on the record, my job is to further the agenda of this president.
Speaker 3: That's his job. Okay. I don't buy that for the Speaker of the House.
Speaker 2: I'd like him to be in the House and actually represent the people his constituents as opposed to the president.
Speaker 4: That's my complaint, not a horror, but a concubine. Well, if you're going to be specific, he's got one. He's got one, John, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Anyways, Yes, anyway, he's going to be and we'll going to happen.
Speaker 4: Those Epstein files are going to cut out, and it's going to they are eventually.
Speaker 2: They are, you know, And I think the only thing that's going to happen to Trump is that Epstein. It's going to show that I've said this before, is going to show that Trump is a lot closer to Epstein or was than has been painted. But then so were all the other people too. I just think Epstein is so toxic that any connection that anybody ever having dinner with Epstein or being in the same line at a Starbucks with Epstein is going to get nailed with any connection. That's what I think is going to happen. All Right, just do one more and then we'll take a break.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 5: Governor Gavin wants an investigation. Governor Newsom calling for a congressional investigation into Republican groups because of some leaked messages that exposed anti Semitic, racist comments in a Young Republicans group chat, The California governor said that calling for gas chambers, expressing love for Hitler, endorsing rape using racial slurs, This is not a joke, It is not fringe.
Speaker 3: He says.
Speaker 5: If Congress can investigate universities for failing to stop antisemitism, it must also investigate politicians' own allies who are openly celebrating it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Van said, Oh, these are just a bunch of kids, and they were just acting out.
Speaker 4: He referred to it as pearl clutching.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't even know what pearl clutching is.
Speaker 4: Oh that's like, oh me, oh my, this is so worrisome. Oh, like did you see me? Look, I'm clutching my pearl. I'm gonna do more about this.
Speaker 2: Have you never heard that I haven't stopped clutching your pearls?
Speaker 3: Yeah I have not. No, I never have.
Speaker 4: Just oh, you must have thought it was something else, not those pearls, the ones our neck.
Speaker 3: Great? Yeah, what was I gonna say? You you ruin my train of thought.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm going to do this story at seven point thirty, and it's just these kids having fun. One of the kids having fun is a state senator, a state senator who was sixteen years old, who happens to be a Republican. So a lot of these kids, well maybe they're not so much kids. Well I'll talk more about that, because you're right. It's a double standard there, It truly is. And that's the part that it doesn't even matter what you do, what you say. If you're Republican, you're wrong, or if you're a Democrat, you're wrong.
Speaker 3: Nobody crosses the line anymore. Nobody all right, if.
Speaker 4: You don't play the game right, I'm taking my balls and we're going home. Donald Trump again, even though I don't think he has legal authority in any way, shape or form, he said that he'd pressure FIFA to remove the twenty twenty six World Cup games from a host city based on the city's politics. The Boston, I guess is the third such city to read receive this kind of threat from Trump also said similar action against we here in Los Angeles for the twenty twenty eight Olympics. He says safe issues, but ultimately, you know, he works its politics.
Speaker 3: Of course, it's politics. So the yeah, well.
Speaker 2: He can, he doesn't have jurisdiction, of course no, But would he just pressure FIFA and say, well he could theoretically, but what does FIFA do? How long do you think it takes to put a World Cup venue together? You think you can do it in a couple of weeks. Do you go to a party planner, uh, and say, hey, we've got a city that we want to throw his big thing and it's a World Cup with various games.
Speaker 3: What do you think? Huh? All right, well he s okay, how many balloons do we need? And party streamers and.
Speaker 4: We can we can have a soccer game anywhere. Just look at a park on a Sunday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's exactly right, a park on a Sunday. That's where FIFA is going to have the World Cup. That is absolutely correct. The point is that, you.
Speaker 3: Know, is there pressure? You know, there's always pressure from a president.
Speaker 2: President says something and people really listen, even when the president has no jurisdiction. You've often heard when the president sneezes, the world catches a cold, and that too, by extent, is true.
Speaker 4: Pardon is going to be out by then and I know that the caps on his desk, but imply that another Trump will run. But you think that that US will would vote for another Trump? Who would it be? Avanka? Would it be?
Speaker 2: Ye?
Speaker 3: They're the right time on vodka. It may be.
Speaker 2: It may be Breakfast with Donald as opposed to Breakfast with Bernie's, or Breakfast and Bernie's, or with Bernie's.
Speaker 4: Or dead Dogs.
Speaker 3: Pretty much all right?
Speaker 2: We got an upset producer here that we've only done nine stories. We have to keep on going.
Speaker 5: How did that get there? A Republican congressman from Ohio has denounced the display of an American flag that was apparently altered to reveal a swastika inside his offices in DC. He calls it a vile deeply in approp for its symbol, and it's being investigated by US Capitol Police.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 5: It was first spotted in Representative Dave Taylor's office during a virtual meeting October fourteenth. The flag features stripes that form the Nazi symbol and appeared to be pinned to a cubicle wall behind one of his staffers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that staffer has some questions that have to be answered.
Speaker 5: Do you think a staffer is really going to put a swastika up in an office?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: But here's the question. If was there a meeting at the time, how does someone see it? Was it seen through a virtual meeting, because that's what we're talking about. So was the staffer there and this flag is behind the staffer.
Speaker 5: Appeared to be pinned to a cubicle wall behind one of Taylor's staffers, according to Politico.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you, if somebody put a swastika behind me, I'd pick up on it pretty quickly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's and I think that's one of those symbols. Yeah, and I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm not accusing him, if anybody, I'm accusing the staffer. But my question is was it done? Was it found out during a virtual meeting? Did people see behind them?
Speaker 3: Okay, during a virtual meeting? Okay, So to.
Speaker 2: Uh Neil's point, if you're in the middle of a virtual meeting, I know it's behind me.
Speaker 4: Get there.
Speaker 2: You know there's that picture of you know, that girl doing uh well, I don't want to talk about that, but you know you can see some really bizarre stuff behind me. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, like change obo.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's finish this up real quickly.
Speaker 4: Uh, the ed t A SB finds that that submersible, the Titan, the Titan was a piece of crap, built horribly. Diane keaton death was pneumonia. Trump says he's gonna bomb of Venezuela. I think we did pretty good average.
Speaker 2: Attacking those Venezuelan ships and is going, oh my god, that's horrible. You know, it's it's an invasion of our sovereignty.
Speaker 3: Damn right.
Speaker 2: You know, you allow those cockroaches out of Venezuelan ports to bring in drugs the United States, they should get bombed.
Speaker 3: I'm perfectly fine with that.
Speaker 2: Also, isn't it just fun seeing those ships explode? I mean just the entertainment part of it, come boom. Yeah, it's a video game, except that's real. People's the body parts really do fly all over the place.
Speaker 5: Here's what I'm concerned about, not the body parts. It's if they're loaded with drugs. All those drugs are just going into the ocean, and then what happens to them.
Speaker 2: I mean, like fish get very very high.
Speaker 3: Uh you ever seen a fish high on phetanyl?
Speaker 2: Man, that is a joy to see. Yeah, what you see is millions of dollars of drugs sort of just dissolving on salt water.
Speaker 3: It's just it's nothing there. It just goes away.
Speaker 5: It does go away. Yeah, it doesn't get the it doesn't kill the fish.
Speaker 2: Well, I would guess the fish right around there it kills. But you know there aren't that many fish shut near the surface.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'm a lot. Do I look like a fish guy? M I an expert.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you about I'll tell you about smoked salmon that I can tell you about all day long.
Speaker 4: Smoked salmon is right right.
Speaker 3: Six months now, I'll be going down on some sushi and being like, oh hey.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, can you imagine I'm dying of an overdose of sushi.
Speaker 3: Wow, there's a lawsuit. Okay, kfi em six. You've been listening to the Bill Handle Show.
Speaker 2: Catch My Show Monday through Friday, six am to nine am, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.