Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show, Final hour, The Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Thursday. So we have a lot to get to in the final hour. We have to talk about the government controlling your thermostat, I'll get to the communists co opting the pulpit. I'm going to try to get to some more emails. Now I have to hear this press conference with this woman's basketball coach.
Speaker 2: All that.
Speaker 1: Bad news about our reaper drones and so much more coming up in the final hour of the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. Now, before I play this for you, let's recap something in a blue area, a city, county, estate. This is true if you live in a blue state in particular, what I'm about to say is extremely true. So take this to heart. If God forbid you live in the blue area of a blue state, there's no stopping what I'm about to tell you. I know that you are frustrated, angry, and annoyed with various things in your area. I know I know you look and you think this place is dirty. This place has too much crime. There are too many taxes and regulations and fees. Everything is too expensive. The schools I wish this school was good. I wish this school was better for my son or my daughter. I know you look around at your blue area and you're frustrated and angry and you want it to be better. Well, here it is. Everything you're looking at will get worse. Every single thing, no matter what it is about your blue area, every single thing will get worse from here. If your place has homeless people, now that number will go up. If your place has crime on the rise, now that number will go up. If your entire school is gay, that's going to get gayer. Believe it or not, that number will go up. If your taxes are too high, that number will go up regularly. You understand what I mean, and I've explained this a thousand times. It's because the guard rails are gone. They have been removed from the Communist party known as the Democrat Party. Now, in order to win a Democrat primary, you usually have to be as far left as humanly possible. And then they're getting into these governments and they are governing that way, and communists compete rapidly with each other, they always have, and who can be more left wing, who can be more extreme? When they get together with each other. You don't want to be the moderate in the room. You want to be the furthest left. Even if the other people are horrified by you, they won't come out and say it. You want to be as far left as you can. It is a never ending purity spiral of death that gets worse from here. I'm sorry. I have a lot of friends in Colorado. You know. I have a heart for Colorado. So I grew up in the Rocky Mountains. Myself spent a lot of time in Denver. I just Colorado is so beautiful. You can't imagine Denver at one point was so so cool. Of course, the comedies are running that place into the ground another story. But I have many, many people I know in Colorado. I just had one reach out to me yesterday, yesterday the day before and say, Jesse, we've got to get out of here. You can't imagine how bad it is. It's all dirty, it's all getting worse. I'm gonna play you this. It's a video a lady put up in Colorado. And if you live in a blue area Colorado or not, please know that they will if they are not already, they will control your Thermostat.
Speaker 3: My own thermostat was seventy nine and I wanted to put my daughter to bed and it had a little warning that said, you are not allowed to lower your thermost at stet point because the energy grid in your regional area is stressed. And I took a picture of it and I posted it on social media, and I was very annoyed because I was thinking, Hey, I understand why this is happening, but you know, the average consumer is just going to see where you're not allowed to control your own air conditioner in your own house without a reason other than the energy grid is stressed. And b there needs to be, you know, especially for sensitive community is an easier opt out feature, So I was able to find one, but I think there always needs to be an opt out feature for infants, for elderly people.
Speaker 4: For people that.
Speaker 1: There's no opt out feature. For communism. It's coming. They're going to destroy everything in your life. There's no stopping it. In a blue area. If you're wondering if it can ever be reversed, yeah, but you're not gonna like it. If you truly want to reverse these blue areas, it's probably going to require doing things that make small limited government people like me and you makes us WinCE and cringe. I mean, if you want to stop a state of Colorado from doing that, federal government's probably gonna have to send in troops. It just is. If you wanted to clean up the city of Chicago. Everyone loves talking about Chicago. A million shootings and shootings here, and it's bad and it's been and of course it is really bad. Well, the state government of Illinois doesn't want to wear rush criminals. The city government of Chicago doesn't want to arrest criminals, certainly not any black ones. Their mayor has made that perfectly clear. In fact, they want those criminals out on the streets. So what chance do you have at cleaning up the city of Chicago? Declare an insurrection accent in the United States Marines. I don't want to see that, by the way, I'm not championing that, But if you want these things to reverse, that's the way it goes. That's how it goes. You let these communist viruses into your state or your area, they spread and spread like the cancer they are, and they will ruin it and kill it. Every single time. It works this way, every single time. Hey, Jesse, you had your chance and blew it. The other day when you came home with your sons after buying fast food, you should have gotten something you like extra. When your wife asked, what did you bring me, you tell her a bacon double cheeseburger or whatever. And when she says I'm not eating that, you say, oh, I was so thoughtful thinking of you, and you don't care. Then you shove it in your mouth. Yeah, you are correct. This is from the other night when the other morning, when I got the boys and me McDonald's breakfast came home. Hell freak obsay, when'd you get me? And I didn't get her anything and she doesn't neat that stuff, so she was upset. Be nice, if someone thought of me, I had to get that. You are right in that moment, I should lie. But Bob has told me this my whole life, and you'll probably see this as being true. She's told me this since in the last twenty years we've been married, that I have a real real problem being honest. Not that I'm a liar. I am just going to come out and say exactly what I'm thinking or exactly whatever the truth is in situations where I should say nothing at all. So my first instinct is not generally to lie. It's to just be completely honest. Would you get me nothing? I know? I know, Chris. I don't need you wincing. I know, I know. Did I tell you I got McDonald's last night too? So you know I get off late, right, I don't get off to nine o'clock Eastern. It's eight o'clock my time. I drive home. Boys. They're ravenous animals and they're working out. So the boys they had already eaten, roasted a chicken, wold chicken, and the boys had already eaten. And I knew there was a chicken some of a chicken left in the fridge, but I also know exactly what that chicken looked like and how much chicken there was left after those little savages got it. Let's not act like I was going to be slicing off a nice chunk of chicken breast and putting it on some Texas toast. I was going to be scraping little bitties off the bone and everything else, and I didn't want to do it. So I was on the way home, having told all this, Oh, she's not listening. I went and got a double quarter pounded with cheese and fries. No pickles though. You know why no pickles. Not that I'm against pickles, No, I'm not, Chris, because when you get pickles on a sandwich, the pickles dominate the sandwich. I wasn't in the mood for a double pickle sandwich. I was in the mood for a double cheeseburger. So I got a double cheeseburger without the pickles. You know, it had onions on it. You know what the onions did. They complemented the rest of the sandwich. They didn't step in and have to own it like pickles do every single time. Either way, not only that, not only that, I got my double quarter pounded with cheese and fries. I pulled over in the parking lot and ate it there. And then when I was almost home, I started thinking to myself, Man, those were whole onions on there, and they were raw onions.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: I got a piece of gum and I stuffed it into my mouth so ob when she kissed me when I got home, she wouldn't smell the onion, and then she does all you want chicken. I was like, no, I ate earlier. Earlier can mean anything that's not a lie right, all right, we'll hear from this WNBAH year. Hang on, t It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic, wonderful Thursday, reminding you that tomorrow is asked Doctor Jesse Friday and reminding you to have chewing gum handy. If you are stopping at McDonald's before you get home, remember to email your ask Doctor Jesse questions in to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. All right, somebody emailed in and said you got to hear this press conference. As I said earlier, I don't listen to WNBA press conferences, so I haven't heard this. You're gonna hear it with me for the first time. Jewish producer Chris went and dug it up. Chris FI rate, hold on, how long is this thing? Chris? How long are we gonna have to suffer from this? Chris said, it's not that long. We cut it down. What was specifics like that? Chris? I guess we're all ready now. Why don't you just press play and we'll find out? Chris, Chris, I know what a dishwasher sounds like, sir, And you know what that was? Disrespectful and rude? Do you think you could play the WNBA coach now without the chauvinistic insults. Please go ahead.
Speaker 6: Human the hate, the fear mongering, the divisiveness, the stuff that's trying to hijack our league. Will not win. It won't win. We are united, we are connected it, we will not be divided. Every day these women put their on the line every day when they go look, we go high.
Speaker 1: Love will win. All letter continue in a moment, but every day these women put their butts on the line. You're playing basketball, okay, You're not storming the beaches of Normandy. You're not kicking in the door of a drug den in New Orleans. You play basketball. You're a basketball players. You're not putting anything on the line. You might sprain an ankle or break off one of your fake fingernails, or if things get really nasty out there, you might see a weaver or two fly across the basketball court. There's no one's putting anything on the line, at least with something like football. And by the way, I played basketball. I like basketball. I'm not insulting the sport. But at least with something like football, okay, you're putting something on the line. People die from that. Crap. You'd break things, and you're putting something on the line. If you're a boxer an MMA guy, now you can run with the We're putting it all on the line. You're playing bad basketball. You're not risking anything except more embarrassment. Go ahead, Chris.
Speaker 6: Every day when they go low, we go high. Love will win, grace will win, humility will win, and kindness will win. I stand by them. I will always stand by them. Everybody else can.
Speaker 4: Go to hell.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know all I heard there? All I heard there was somebody who once or system membership card. That's all I heard, and that's all it was. If you are if you run in communist circles in this country, if you are, this applies if you're a university professor, if you are applying for a job at NBC News, if you want to go work at Disney, if you want to work in or coach the WNBA. You are well aware that there are a list of things that you have to say, that you have to acknowledge, and more importantly, there's a list of things you can't talk about or can't acknowledge at all. What happens if.
Speaker 7: You screw up, if you screw up, job disappears, and you have to go do something else for a living. If you are, however, willing to say and do sometimes the most ridiculous, embarrassing things, then the paycheck keeps coming in. A great example of this I pointed out for the longest time was Stephen Colbert. He ran what was a legendary late night comedy show in the United States of America Monday through Friday. It was famous my entire life. Stephen Colbert comes in and it's a political rant.
Speaker 1: Every night. He was doing song and dance routines, encouraging people to take the COVID nineteen raccine. It was at every time people would tune in and say, that's not funny. I don't get it. That's not funny. I don't get it. I always got it, and I told you exactly what was going on. Stephen Colbert wants to keep making ten twenty million dollars a year. Ask a Hollywood actor this, if you ever talked to one. I've talked to a couple. I don't know a bunch of famous actors, but a couple of various things I was in there. There are a few of these right wingers out there and they'll tell you in a bride moment. You come out and you say one one not even right wing, one normal thing. Hey, I don't think you should play in women's sports. If you have a penis, you are going to that one statement. You just lost millions, maybe tens of millions of dollars. They won't even consider casting you. Now it's a system membership card. All right, let's do this pulpit stuff, something really quick about our reaper drones, which is in good. Let me do this, let me get rid of the pain in your life. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Thursday. Remember if you miss any part of the show, you can download at iHeart, Spotify, iTunes. Headline the US military has lost roughly twenty five percent of its reaper drones as the Iran war depletes the arsenal. So we're running out of missiles and we're running out of reapers, and we're still sitting there. Huh, And got ourselves a mess on our hands here, don't we. The Democrat Party has a mess on its hands. What they really want is evil things that will be rejected by the American Church. And they know that just Americans in general, the American Church, they know that what they wanted, what they push, will be rejected by most of it. So in an effort to shave off some of those votes, when they're not sending the FBI into your church to attack it, they will attempt to co opt it. James Tolerico, better known as bottom he is a great example of this. He's been doing this in Texas for a very very long time. Him Here's bottom.
Speaker 8: One is maybe the most insidious. It was a new state curriculum that would teach Christian Bible stories as historical fact, as the only truth to our youngest students, and I mean kindergarten first graders. These are kids who aren't able to think for themselves yet, they haven't formed their own world news and.
Speaker 1: Pushed propaganda.
Speaker 8: To push in doctrination on those youngest students is deeply immoral.
Speaker 1: Deeply immoral. Okay, here's Reverend not kidding. Adam Hamilton. He's running as a Democrat for Senate in the state of Kansas. Now, Kansas is a red state. Yeah, they got a bunch of loser Republicans there too in office, but even still, Kansas is a red state. If you're a Democrat running for office in Kansas, you have a bit of an uphill climb and you're going to need to peel off some of that white evangelical vote. Okay, check in with the good reverence.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 9: The truth is that a Muslim would say through Islam they see the most clearly, and a Hindu through Hinduism, and a Jew through Judaism, and so so I recognize we all are you know, we all have a different lens that we're seeing through. And sometimes we think, you know, depending how we were raised and how we think, one lens is you know, clearly a better lens for me. And when it comes to other faiths, I believe as a Christian that they are going to when they get to Heaven, they're going to see Jesus and they're going to say, ah, it was you all the time, all along that I was searching for. But I don't fear that those folks will spend eternity in hell.
Speaker 1: That's the whole religion. That's the religion you, Okay, Jesse. I have an over the top affinity that means a natural liking for eggs. Our kids call me the egg whisper. Just the notch below of what menu whisper. I'm really good at cooking them over medium, sunny side up, Omlet's kish frittatas, all different types of scrambles, poached, so on and so forth. We are blessed that our kids also enjoy diversely prepared eggs. I eat eggs two to three times a day. The protein is great. My question, do you only make eggs one way? Do you enjoy them with accouterments that means additional items or accessories besides a mountain of bacon? What about Ob and the boys? God bless keep up the fantastic work. Okay, So I cannot let this go without telling you something I made yesterday morning, not this morning. Yesterday morning. So ob Ob does not like unhealthy breads and stuff like that in the house. If we get bread, she'll either make it or find some kind of organic, healthy flower. You see what I mean. So if you if you want to buy, let's say, a loaf of Texas toast bread, big thick white bread OB's not getting, you have to get it yourself. I decide I'm gonna make myself an egg and sausage sandwich when I'm on the way home. So I stop and get some Texas toast. I go to the breakfast aisle and I get a bag of a bag, a little pouch of hot and spicy breakfast sausage. Okay, hot and spicy. I go home, make my patty of sausage, toast, my Texas toast, little mayo on there, two eggs, some shreddy cheddy. Either way, I had this huge, meaty, protein packed sandwich that was amazing. So the next morning I wake up and I'm thinking the same thing. I'm sure you're thinking right now. I have to eat this sausage or it's gonna spoil and it'll be a waste of money. So this is what I do. I take a bunch of sausage and I throw a big chunk of it in a frying pan, and I'm mincing it all up right with the spatul of lag, just getting it all is in the finest particles I possibly can. As I'm browning the sausage, this hot and spicy sausage. What do I do next? It's brilliant. I take a piece of Texas toast, plunge it in the toaster. It's toasting. I take some milk, a couple scoops of flour, and I pour it over the now brown sausage in the frying pan. You with me, Grab some Cajun seasoning. Put the Cajun seasoning on it. Now I'm mixing all this up, and as you can imagine, it's becoming this thick, sausagey cageun gravy. Pop the toast out, drop it on a plate. Take this big sausagey Cajun gravy thing, Pour it over the toast with cheese. I put cheese on the toast first, Pour the Cajun gravy over it. Then real quick, I didn't want it to get cold. I toss in two over easy eggs, fry them up, drop them on top of that thing. It was the biggest mountain of delicious, protein packed goodness you've ever seen in your life. And as I'm sitting there with this steamy, yokey pile of what looks like dog vomit, I kid you not, Ab is sitting right across from me on the counter eating avocado slices some so I know, Chris, some sort of rice cracker healthy thing with hard boiled eggs, And she's looking at me with this mixture of admiration and disgust. But I ate what Chris your dagon right, It's called jealousy, buddy. Now back to what you were saying. I only know how to make over easy eggs over hard eggs because I like to break up the yolk, usually for an egg sandwich and scrambled eggs. I don't make a kish because kish is disgusting. I don't make omelets. One restaurant omelets always suck universally, They're always dry. I've never had a good restaurant omelet in my life. Two when I try to make omelets at home, I always break them when I'm trying to flip it over, and I just end up with scrambled eggs. So I've given up on making omelets. Also, I don't make frittatas because I'm not gay frittatas. What kind of a dude makes frittatas. I've tried to tell me that one day that I need to start making her, or at least eating her egg bites for breakfast, because she makes these homemade egg bites with spinach and all this other healthy stuff in it so dry, they're always drawing. I don't want my eggs should not be baked. They should never be baked. I think Peggy Flannagan's baked.
Speaker 2: I mean, I believe that what we need to do is make sure that people have access to healthcare and running care and in your own should there be an age limit? I think or firm and care is part of healthcare. People need every healthcare. I think our law as it stands is a good law I've supported in the past. Okay, So so you support the law as is no no limit, So if the ten year old wanted it, you would be okay with that. Let me be I want to be I want to be clear that these you know, medical decisions absolutely should be made between uh family and their doctor, period, full stop.
Speaker 1: She's baked, Dome's baked, got to be baked, right, These.
Speaker 10: So called leaders who are pushing this kind of this this narrative about who is a legitimate American citizen among American citizens, this blood and soil narrative that's being pushed at the highest levels of our government to suggest that you know, once again, to harken back to times when it was blictit that there was a hierarchy among Americans and who was superior and whom was inferior all citizens, and that's what's happening.
Speaker 1: She does not have a genuine bone in her body. We'll be back is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Thursday as we cruise into an ass doctor Jesse Friday. Of course, don't forget to email in your questions Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Remember what they mean when they say this stuff.
Speaker 4: At a multiracial New Deal, in my view, is what is needed, and it will probably be one of America's greatest moments because what we can do and we'll do in America. I don't know if it'll be my generation or the next generation. We will become the world's first cohesion, multiracial democracy.
Speaker 1: That's not what they want, you know that. That's how they'll sell it. What they want is to crap on white people. That's what they want. They want this kind of stuff.
Speaker 11: I know we have like some efforts to increase diversity in the district. So I'm wondering, especially around administration, are there financial incentives for black and brown people to work here. It's an extra burden, quite frankly, to be a black and brown teacher and administrator in the district, and so I think we should start thinking about that financially if we're not already. But I know we call ourselves leaders, and I know we have an Office of Equity and Belonging, So I'm sure we can figure it out. We got money. It's what's Harford mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Don't forget what Brandon Gill said.
Speaker 12: Sound for me, a large scale Islamic immigration into the United States benefits the left because they're able to play that group off of other groups and say that you're the victim. You need to be able to come into this country and bring in all all of your family members, and it's the evil Republicans who aren't allowing you to do that. That's the one thing I think. On the other hand, you also see what what are some of the similarities between socialism and islam Is. I mean, one of them is certainly power.
Speaker 1: Mm hm. You know how invested the communists are and this pitting races against each other narrative. I'm going to play you something. It's a story from CNN. Just sit and listen, and then I'll give you an amazing tidbit that you won't pick up from the interview.
Speaker 5: Police found her body hanging from a tree outside.
Speaker 1: Of an He's talking about a black woman, by the way.
Speaker 5: Police found her body hanging from a tree outside of an abandoned home in Jackson, Mississippi, a twenty nine year old. She was a mother of Ford. The mayor of Jackson, Mississippi, has said on this John Horn and what he told our local affiliate WAPT people are upset about it, and quite naturally they should be. This is something that's a very disturbing situation in case in our city and in our state.
Speaker 1: But we're not going to jump to conclusion now.
Speaker 5: The mayor says they are expecting to hear a Thursday from the State Medical Examiner's office on the official cause of death. Again, a lot we still don't know here, but obviously the raw imagery of a black person hanging from a tree in the American South evokes a very painful history.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they arrested her boyfriend. He's black. They didn't disclose any of that because the American media is extremely invested in Americans of different skin colors hating each other. They are it's political power for them. Hey, Oracle, let me drive point my home. I don't know what that means I've listened to your love of Red Lobster for years. The Red Lobster, the closed to me, closed down last fall. Red Lobster had an offer where I bought a fifty fifty dollars gift certificate, I would receive a ten dollars bonus voucher, so I gave my sister the gift certificate for her birthday. She wanted to use it with me and my wife, but we weren't able to get together till the spring. I followed your advice and asked for the Cajun shrimp alfredo. It wasn't on the menu, but the waitress said it was available, just like I told you, it was available. Twenty five minutes later, our food came out. Told you, place is fast. My plate was not shrimp but Cajun chicken alfredo. Since we had waited so long, I didn't protest. My meal was very good. My sister and wife enjoyed theirs. My sister didn't order fifty dollars worth, so I gave her cash so she would use the whole certificate. I tried to use the bonus ten dollars, but found out I hadn't read the fine print. It was only valid during January of twenty twenty six. I guess red Lobster hoped others wouldn't use their bonus vultures either. Kind of deceptive, but I should have read the fine print. The food was good, but because of the hassle, I probably won't go back. Look, buddy, fine dining isn't for everybody. Some people they're just a little bit more low rent, that's all.
Speaker 8: And now here's a headline.
Speaker 1: You know the things headlines we didn't get to. Federal court blocks another part of Trump's mail in ballot executive order. Crazy how Democrats are always talking about ol there don't cheat in elections, Yet every single time there's an effort to clean up elections, Democrats will lock shields and block said efforts. That's because communists cheat in every election. Ice reportedly set to spend twenty million dollars on shock gloves, which allow non lethal force. I've seen video demonstrations of these things. They're sweet, Chris. Could you find out if these are legal for us? We could maybe do staff demonstrations something like how much are they? Did you already look it up? How much are they? More than I'm willing to spend. You don't know what I'm willing to spend, Chris, I'll throw money around, don't Afghan finds five hundred kilogram Soviet bomb in the garden. Too bad. I'm an American. I have no idea how big that is. Probably a grenade illegal immigrant charged with brutal slaying one day after California judge released him. We cannot and will not save the United States of America until judges are removed from the bench. I personally would like to see judges thrown in prison with the people they let out of prison. But well, that's why I'm not in charge. Trump's birth Tourism Task Force has revoked six hundred visas in one month. Gosh, we are finally finally taking some steps in this country to stop being the world's dune ground. It's fantastic. I i EA cuts twenty twenty six oil supply forecast as the straight of horror Meuze disruption continues here that one. With this one, US gas prices soar to a seasonal record. I'll be not good for the mid terms. We'll be back tomorrow for ask doctor Jesse Friday. That's all