Speaker 1: All right, it is Mojo in the morning show. Uh Anna, she won't let me meet her man. Yeah, just one of your girlfriends.
Speaker 2: Speaking of best friends, I have a bone to pick with mine. So she has been talking to a guy for I want to say, maybe like four months now, and I hear about I've heard about this since she first started talking to the guy, So I've known about this man for four months. They officially started dating at least a month ago, and since they've been talking, maybe like after a month, and I've been like, hey, let's go out to dinner. I want to meet him. Let's do this. I want to meet him, Invite him here, I want to meet him. She always has an excuse of why this cannot happen. So finally, yesterday I was with her. We were walking around downtown when it wasn't raining, and I was like, why have I not met so and so yet? And she stuttered and then she was like, well, my sister hasn't even met him, so why would I introduce you to him? And I'm like, girl, you see me every at least twice a week. I know you don't see your sister that often, so I think that's an excuse but like, why are you hiding him from me?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Is it somebody that she thinks maybe you've had something going on within the past, or you know who it is.
Speaker 3: I do I know who it is.
Speaker 2: I do think that I've been critical of this man early on, so I think that she might be like afraid for me to meet him. But hey, we're best friends. If he's in your life, like, I'm going to get over it. I want, I need, I need to meet him.
Speaker 1: I think I think that's definitely it. And I think that you've got to figure out a way to let her know that you're not going to be critical this time or judgmental as.
Speaker 2: A best friend. Don't you want me to be critical, because like in the beginning, you were trying to figure out if this was someone you actually wanted to be with. So I gave you real advice and thought.
Speaker 5: Can we get a little bit of context into what you said, because I do think that matters.
Speaker 2: So I didn't like how they handled the situation. They did not disclose some information to them initially. The guy, yeah, the guy that she's seen, did not disclose some what I think is very important information until maybe like a month into seeing her.
Speaker 3: What was the important information if you don't let me ask him another family or something. No, it was like.
Speaker 2: Sexual history.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, okay sexual How did she respond to that? When she did find out?
Speaker 2: She was very upset, as she should be. But they talked through it and got over it. And and if she's fine with it, then I'm fine with it. So like, I think that.
Speaker 4: And you were being to me that is a good friend in that situation. You did the right thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I feel like maybe that's why, but I need to meet like them.
Speaker 1: Are there are there listeners that hide their their relationships from their certain friends? And why do you hide your relationship from certain friends? A four fur Mojoe live or eight four four six sixty five six five four eight texts nine five five zero zero.
Speaker 5: I could see that if I've been in a situation where we've talked. Man, I'm gonna tell you this is my boy married a girl and we went to high school with her, and I had no idea they were dating and they just popped up married And I'm like, wait a second, you married who?
Speaker 3: And I don't know if.
Speaker 5: It was because maybe maybe how we acted in high school or whatever. The case may be, but I do think if you've been critical of somebody prior to them entering into a relationship with said person, that they're going to be hesitant and letting you know their their status with that person.
Speaker 3: They're not gonna let you cause people love who they love and if you are throwing them off of that path and they don't want you.
Speaker 2: But again, I love my friend more so, like, as long as you're good, I'm good. I would hope that they would know that.
Speaker 1: She doesn't know that. Yeah, she didn't believe you at all with that. She thinks that you are that you are gonna judge, judge, judge.
Speaker 3: And I want to know.
Speaker 5: I wonder what he's saying to her about you too, because you know when people first get in relationships, all they see is their person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he he knows what I do talk on the radio and has heard about that, So that could be it too.
Speaker 1: I want to know some some thoughts on this from our listeners. Hold on eight for FORMO Joe Live. Kev's best buddy is JG is on the holiday right now?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 6: J What? What? Good morning everyone?
Speaker 3: This is this is very relevant.
Speaker 6: Kevin is one of my greatest friends ever. The best man in my wedding has a secret best friend in east Land seats bro never met her.
Speaker 3: So look you remember that.
Speaker 5: What night was that when b Smith had the party at the place at Willie's Remember you and Johnsy and my dad was at the career We was on face song with her.
Speaker 6: No, I don't remember.
Speaker 7: He actually calls her.
Speaker 3: Face her.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he caught her best he called her best friend.
Speaker 8: Never.
Speaker 6: My wife was so offended.
Speaker 3: She was like, what friend? He talks to her more than he talks to you? Was going on that crazy oh every day? Yeah, No, it's it is nuts.
Speaker 1: That's wild that you have not introduced best friends who like that. Yeah, but when she is here, don't you want her around?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna tell you already. We're gonna have a barbecue in my crib. Kid juwel teens bring her teller to come to the city.
Speaker 3: She can meet everybody, all right for scheff, all right? See aboudy hold on, Sally, what's up? Sally?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 9: Anna kind of scares me, so I'm not sure i'd introduced anybody I was dating either.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Anna scares me because I feel like she's very excited to give her opinion, which I love. I think that's fantastic. But I think it's a little early. And if I really like an outfit, I don't want to hear that you think I look like a target worker, Like I want to enjoy the outfit for a minute before you're not a fan.
Speaker 1: Yeah. In this case, though, she's talking about this guy's sexual history, which which is intriguing.
Speaker 3: She doesn't like something about.
Speaker 9: This, A little embarrassed of our sexual history.
Speaker 2: One honest, Yeah, this is different than.
Speaker 1: What I want to know more. I like, I'm intriguing. She don't know.
Speaker 3: She don't want to say. She don't want to say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's funny that you say that Anna scares you, because I've never thank heard of anybody to say that Anna is scary at all.
Speaker 2: I'm honest, no, and that's what scares me, I think, honestly, Thank you for the call, appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Have a great dalla. What's up? Ella?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 10: So, uh, my stirt is a little bit flipped around.
Speaker 7: I kind of agree with Anna's friend.
Speaker 8: I keep my partner's private until I know for a fact that.
Speaker 7: They're serious, because I am a best friend that likes should go for them in the little time.
Speaker 5: Wow, Wow, that's not hey, that's not your friend breaking news.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and have you already ever had any guys find your girlfriend your best friend attractive and leave you for them?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, why are you still? That's bad news?
Speaker 7: And the show hang out with them for a minute, and then she gets bored and she comes back around.
Speaker 1: So you go, that's crazy, I'd lose her as a friend. Desperate text her hair has got a really interesting one, she says. Just like you don't introduce new relationships to your children and divorce, you should also do the same with best friends. Let the relationship last for a little before you decide that you're going to introduce them to the closest around you. That's an interesting thought that you know only the true good ones should get to meet your friends?
Speaker 3: Is that the protect your friends? How long are you talking?
Speaker 5: Because sometimes people you he loved drunk and sometimes people can see things you can't see.
Speaker 1: I think my friends have would have better or some of the people I'm even friends with, I feel like I have a better, you know, judgment than they do. Sometimes the love drunkness, Like you said, yeah, what's going on Lee.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm just calling to comment. I had my friendship of twenty years kind of end because she confessed to me her affair and I called her out on her terrible behavior. She had been living with her man for like nine years, and she had met a dude online out of state playing video games and then was trying to get knocked up by him.
Speaker 3: Oh good, Oh.
Speaker 7: That's crazy telling her how horrible it was, and then she decided not to do my friend anymore. She didn't like me calling her out.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, Well that's that's that's crazy. You got you need new friends. THEO has been in and this position before.
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Theay, what's going on?
Speaker 6: Guys?
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 7: Lauren.
Speaker 6: So yeah, I've been in a.
Speaker 10: I was in the same position with a buddy of mine. Basically, I was just like, hey, listen, like I heard this, this and this, and it put a strain on their relationship at first, and then it put a strain on me and my buddy's relationship. But I wish I just never did it because they're married, they have a kid. She's best friends with my wife now and we have a great relationship.
Speaker 6: All Like the floor was, So.
Speaker 10: Maybe if I just took a step back and you know, let it proceed as it as it did. I wouldn't be looked at as a you know, a hole.
Speaker 4: You know what, though, You're damned if you do, and you're damned if you don't, because if it was something important and you didn't say anything, maybe now you'd have so much regret and the situation would have progressed differently, and everything wouldn't be all fine, you know and great as it is now. So I don't know, I feel like it's it's such a line to tiptoe. In Anna's case, I like I said, I feel like you did the right things. That's a really important piece of information.
Speaker 3: She just texted and you.
Speaker 4: Yes, and you want you absolutely want your best friend to know that information.
Speaker 3: So yeah, she doesn't know this? What did she know? Does she know that? Know what what you just said? You just text?
Speaker 11: She does?
Speaker 3: She does?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 1: Okay, Stacy, Uh, it was it's all involving sexual history.
Speaker 3: You want to say something about the sexual history part?
Speaker 1: Stacy Stacy, Stacy Gebler, Stacy, Yes, I'm here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, stay what's up?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: So, like, I'm from a relatively small town and I hold like a relatively high position, I guess in the town, and so I do have a lot of information on people, the information that could you could get publicly. But like what happens.
Speaker 11: When you find out and you meet you have a great friend and they introduced you to somebody a year down the road because they've been hiding it and you find out person's been in prison for like five years?
Speaker 1: Is that a are you just exaggerating a circumstance or has that happened?
Speaker 8: No, that has absolutely happened.
Speaker 11: Wow, where they've had like a heck of a criminal history, and it's like it's public.
Speaker 7: What was I in for?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: What were they in for the person that you're talking about?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 8: Oh, it was like it was like an aggravated assault. And then they also had.
Speaker 11: A domestic violence that was ended up being a felony because it was second to none and it happened like twelve years prior the second offense.
Speaker 1: But it's just like, don't you think that if you're dating somebody and you should look that stuff up yourself though, But.
Speaker 3: That's not my first mind.
Speaker 5: If I meet a girl, If I meet a girl, my first thing isn't to google whether or not she's been in prison.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. But she's googling you, I guarantee you.
Speaker 4: But good friends have already done hard work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he's not about the google. If you knew her name.
Speaker 11: My whole thing is like being in a small town. You're most likely already gonna hear about it anyway. Yeah, but what happens when they're from somewhere else and they move because they're trying to move on with their life, but they really haven't changed. And then, as a sexual aspect of it in a small town, what happens in a year when you walk into the bar to meet the person that your friend has been like hiking from you and everybody else because they weren't sure about it, and you're like, holy crap I had when they stands that is.
Speaker 1: We want to come to your town, criminals and sexuals. Sounds like a good place for us. We need to do a town tour Mojo in the morning broadcast from it. But I'll see you soon. What town is it, Stacey?
Speaker 3: What town?
Speaker 6: This is?
Speaker 8: Fremont, Ohio?
Speaker 3: All right, we're on our way. We'll see you.
Speaker 1: How long will it take me? An hour and twenty I'll see an hour in twenty