Speaker 1: All right, he's mojo.
Speaker 2: In the morning, Kevin says that he heard somebody screaming in his apartment building, and what was the.
Speaker 3: I think I heard of guy getting kicked out of his apartment. Oh yeah, Have you ever been like Chelsea, ever kicked you out or you ever been kicked out the apartment?
Speaker 1: Are you thinking I would be kicked out?
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 3: I mean, things happen or I'm the man of the house forced to leave, you know, before things got out of hand.
Speaker 2: Honestly, No, I've never No, I've never been kicked out, believe it or not. And all the stuff I've done, I've never been kicked out. I've made the mistake once of leaving, which was in going out and just going for a ride. I think that's always the dumbest move because I think when you leave and you walk out, you have to come back with your tail between your legs.
Speaker 1: A little bit of that.
Speaker 3: I've had to leave too, But sometimes leaving is the only option before things really get crazy, like let me just get out here.
Speaker 1: And I don't know if that's what happened last night.
Speaker 3: So I'm on the first floor of my place and I'm in the kitchen area, and I hear like loud voices, but I can't make out what they're saying. But I can tell that somebody is yelling in an aggressive manner. But I'm not the person that's about to like peek my head out the door and see what's going on. So I just go mind my business, get my food out the mirk away, go upstairs to watch basketball. And my window is open because I wanted to get some fresh air, nice breeze.
Speaker 1: Now I can hear. I hear a guy like let me in, let me in, like banging on the door, let me in.
Speaker 3: Then for some reason he switches from the aggressive bang to like the metal little thing on the door.
Speaker 1: Then it goes like.
Speaker 3: Let me in, let me I can't hear any other voice. He started hollering for a little minute. I turned up my TV, shut my window, and then I guess he left.
Speaker 1: Not like on some let me in. It was too much like it was like, hey, I'm outside. It wasn't like that was like let me in.
Speaker 5: Interesting, I make up a story in your head of what he did.
Speaker 3: I'm like his girl kicked him out or something like that. I'm like, in my mind, I did make up he doesn't have a key to his own place. I'm like, I'm trying to think of all these things.
Speaker 2: Well, I would you not go and make sure that everybody was safe?
Speaker 1: Why did you not? That's not my problem.
Speaker 3: I agree with you that if it was a woman outside, maybe that's happened to me one time.
Speaker 1: But there was a woman inside, God forbid he break in.
Speaker 5: And if you heard something like that, I know you would call.
Speaker 2: The police, shut the window and goods.
Speaker 1: Back to.
Speaker 3: Why didn't nobody yell people on a business? Really you kicked something happened. I'm watching Wheel of Fortune.
Speaker 5: When I lived in Atlanta, I lived in a townhouse, so I was attached and I could see across the street all the townhouses across the street from me, and I remember one day hearing something and looking out my window and there was a woman who was throwing all of her I don't know if it was boyfriend, her husband's belongings out.
Speaker 1: The top window, under the front onto the front lawn. And I'm like, oof, he cheated, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: I told you guys a story about how Chelsea and I used to fight all the time, and we would have our arguments out on our back deck and thinking the kids couldn't hear us, but Terry Pleschi could. Terry Pleschi lived right next door, and Terry would would come out on the deck and be, you know, sweeping and stuff, and I'm going, man, he's excessively sweeping. But the money was one time I saw him well before you're well after one of the times that we were out there on the deck.
Speaker 1: Everything good, how's Chelsea? What's going on? You know, it's one of those things where you're knowing the interview and so.
Speaker 3: Well if you do get like, I'm thinking of this guy, because when we were talking about just a second ago, I've passed situations where I was like, Okay, this this isn't going to end. Well, I need to leave. And that's as far as you think. You don't think of like where to go. So my mom was like, where's like the best play place to go when you either get kicked out the house or if you feel like you have to leave, you know.
Speaker 2: Or I would always go the Kroger parking lot. I would go to the Seriously, I'm not kidding. I would go and just sit in the Kroger parking lot and I would be in my car so long my car would start ticking down time on when my car yeah, so I would have to like restart my car and stuff. But I just sit in the Kroger parking lot because I think when you start driving around, that's when you start thinking weird things. I just sat there and start listening to like old music or something.
Speaker 5: Wes is a lever when we get into arguments, He's one that will leave the house. Either he'll drive or he'll walk. And the funniest thing is we share each other's location, so I know he's miffed, and I'm always like, where's he gonna walk to now?
Speaker 1: And the most recent time we live.
Speaker 5: Actually it's kind of far, but he walked to a target and I was like, oho, been the one to leave.
Speaker 2: What would he do if you texted him and said, hey, can you get us some waterturn or something like that.
Speaker 1: I've got a whole list.
Speaker 2: Would that not be like, honestly, like an f you if all of a sudden, you're like Chelsea texts me and goes, hey, since you're already there, I would like you to go get me like a Kroger, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Or one time I left the house because it got crazy. I was like, I need to get up out of here, and I wasn't gonna come back. I was gonna get a hotel. So I'm searching and I was like, I'm not about to pay rent where I'm living and then go.
Speaker 1: Pay for a hotel that was like way expensive.
Speaker 3: So I went to my mom's house, sitting on my mom's cause for half an hour. My mom get a call like, yeah, he here.
Speaker 1: I had to go home.
Speaker 3: Looking on dumb at that point because like, you know where I'm at. I don't want you to know where I'm at if you don't.
Speaker 2: Want you to best mom, Can I tell you that here's hypothetical though, if you go to the hotel, get a room at the hotel, and then you guys make up.
Speaker 1: You got to have the hotel still, right.
Speaker 2: You don't want to pay it for a waste unless it's it's true, got to use it. It's like, I'm gonna either stay here or you better come here and we're gonna have some hotel sex. What's up, Jody High.
Speaker 4: Good morning, guys. I heard Kevin saying how he was just nine in his own business. I actually when I lived in the apartment and heard different things going on, especially the yelling. I'd been putting my ear up against the wall that you're the yellont or looking through my people up my door to see what was going on.
Speaker 2: Oh man, Yeah, and here you wanted every every little argument, didn't you.
Speaker 4: Yep for cops going down, Like if something's going on ever down the street, I'll go for.
Speaker 2: A walk, and yeah, I'm that way. All of a sudden, my dogs go, my dogs go, Why is he walking me? He never walks me normally. There's a neighbor out there yelling, hey, Jody, have you ever heard anything interesting?
Speaker 4: I have, not just no typical young you know, more like you know, your typical young people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, arguing and yeah, now I get it. We used to when I lived in Arizona and back in the day. This is a while a while ago. We had a baby monitor for when Jacob was a baby, and we could hear our neighbors on their baby monitor, and you could hear them sometimes arguing on the baby monitors. Crazy And after a while you're thinking yourself, there's somebody like talking through the baby monitor, and then you start listening to it, and I'm like, Jody, I get nosy and stuff and go, Chelsea, listen to this hold on. And we lived right by an air Force base and the guy was in the Air Force and the guy was cheating on his wife and she could.
Speaker 1: Hear her say this.
Speaker 2: And I'm not making any of this stuff up, exaggerating us and I'm like, holy crap, this is like better than.
Speaker 1: A War of the Roses.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, take care of yourself, Jody, appreciate you.
Speaker 4: You too have a good guy.
Speaker 2: I actually got a perspective now now that he finally allowed me to see where he lives, so I know I can have a visual of this. Is there like a courtyard type and stuff he's got like a really cool place that he lives in. And I could see where you could hear everybody's business. Absolutely, and and so does is make you then more cautious of when you're on you know, your private stuff and arguing or doing anything quiet?
Speaker 1: Are you really?
Speaker 2: If I if I did a thing where I went to your neighbors and I said, see this guy, Yeah, that's fourteen oh one, you know what I mean, And I said, describe him as a tenant here? Would they say he's boring or would they say, oh, the guy's you know, kind of crazy like he you know, does he plays his music loud?
Speaker 1: What would they describe the girls going in?
Speaker 2: No, none of.
Speaker 3: That, none of that, No revolving doors out here that we're gonna leave after Tate McCray. For me, it would be loud ass movies playing. Yeah, like, yeah, you would hear that because I put my little dobe atmost to the max, or be cursing at odd times in the morning when I like watch ESPN Highlight, like this morning when I saw Victor Wimby, I'm gonna do some stuff. I was cussing, earl.
Speaker 2: Do you remember at your old place when you lived in West Bloomfield and the neighbor would yell all.
Speaker 1: The time Brenda Brandy, No, no, miss Beverly Zach, Yeah, Hey, what's up, Amanda?
Speaker 5: Good morning.
Speaker 1: One time I got mad at my fiance and I went to leave, and on my way out, I grabbed his wallet and then went to Starbucks. Oh yeah, how much money did we spend?
Speaker 5: I only got one drink, but I just came back and I didn't like.
Speaker 4: I don't think he realized.
Speaker 5: I grabbed the wallet on my way out, and I came.
Speaker 1: Back and I was just like push your wallet. Thanks for those times thinking about that.
Speaker 2: You really want to piss off your spouse when you do leave, take their keys too.
Speaker 1: They can't follow you. You never done that before.
Speaker 5: I didn't want to.
Speaker 4: I don't want to, you know, do any.
Speaker 1: Like major damage.
Speaker 4: Like we're young, we're not we don't have a lot of money, but I just wanted. I wasn't gonna go buy like a purse or anything, but just well, here's what the deal.
Speaker 2: The problem is, you're gonna make up at one point, and then you're gonna have to realize you're gonna have to return it, and that's gonna and that's gonna be more pain.
Speaker 4: I knew.
Speaker 1: All right, have a great morning. I pre shate you so much, Amanda,