Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings. Five is six fifty five, five at six fifty five, Job five and six deep five.
Speaker 2: All right now time for the five at six fifty five raining champ and the five at six fifty five is Aaron going for win number six this morning?
Speaker 1: Hi, Erin, How you doing?
Speaker 2: Yie?
Speaker 1: Good morning, I'm good. How are you good? Enjoy your day off yesterday? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well we actually had teachers had meetings, so I had to go in for a little bit.
Speaker 1: But really, doctor King would not be happy with that. Yeah, right, but it was they need to give you observance on that day. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Your challenger this morning is Michelle from Taylor. Michelle, it says that you work at the dearborn Ford Plant. What's happening?
Speaker 1: Good morning and happy birth, Thank you, thank you so much. Wait is that the plant?
Speaker 2: Is that the plant that that Trump went to last week?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Did you?
Speaker 2: Did you know that guy that? And is he back at work? Do we know the guy that Trump?
Speaker 1: And I don't think he's back to work yet. Okay, I.
Speaker 2: Don't want to put you in a spot here right now. I know it could be awkward. All right, Well let's play. I'm going to lock you up Aaron in a soundproof area.
Speaker 1: Let's do that.
Speaker 2: Five pop culture trivia questions. Whoever gets the most right wins? Tye always goes to the champion. Question number one. Michelle, this actor will announce this morning that he's bringing the Live Magic Mike Show to New York City.
Speaker 1: What's his name? Question number two.
Speaker 2: Stefan Diggs in his New England Patriots had a huge win over the Texans on Sunday, and his rapper girlfriend was all over social media celebrating. Who is she? Question number three. Rihanna clapped back after her bodyguard let a door slam in her face. How many kids does Rihanna have with? Asap rocky? Question number four. Megan Markle's lifestyle show won't be returning for a third season on this streaming service.
Speaker 1: Which one is it? Goodness? I don't even.
Speaker 2: Pass, We'll expect Question number five. Today is Rain Wilson's birthday? What was the name of the popular show where he played Dwight Shrewd on it?
Speaker 1: Three seconds? You didn't watch it? Oh wow? Look at you?
Speaker 2: Right before the buzzer cap, would you say she's in? Let's bring the chat out for a sound proof area.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good. This is a good one today. Yeah, you took great four air in four out of five. You ready? Yeah, I'm ready.
Speaker 2: Question number one, This actor will announce that he's bringing the Live Magic mic Show to New York City.
Speaker 1: What's his name? Channing Tatum? Yes? Question number two.
Speaker 2: Stefan Diggs and the New England Patriots had a huge win over the weekend against the Texans, and his rapper girlfriend was all over social media celebrating.
Speaker 1: Who is she?
Speaker 2: Cardi B Yeah, gotta get at least two more right to win with a tie. I think you can get all three of these. Question number three. Rihanna clapped back after her bodyguard let a door slam in her face. How many kids does Rihanna have with? Asap rocky?
Speaker 1: Oh gosh? H two?
Speaker 2: Oh, no, No, three?
Speaker 1: Three?
Speaker 2: I was thinking we got a game. You got to get these next two questions right, miss him? We got a new champion. Question number four. Megan Markle's lifestyle show won't be returning for a third stream. A third stream, a third season on this streaming service. This is the only question, by the way, that was missed by Michelle. What streaming service is it?
Speaker 1: Netflix? Yes?
Speaker 2: Three to three and last question today is Rain Wilson's birthday. What was the name of the popular show he played Dwight Shrewd on.
Speaker 1: That would be The Office.
Speaker 2: Wow close, Michelle, you couldn't get any closer than that.
Speaker 1: That was exciting.
Speaker 2: Good be Michelle and honor are you being on with us today and working for Ford Motor Company. We're going to give you a Ford's Garage gift card. Actually we had it planned anyway, so we're gonna give it to your fifty bucks to go spend on lunch at Ford's Garage.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: Have a great day today, Michelle, stay stay warm YouTube Aaron, stay warm.
Speaker 1: Keep those kids in. Are no no recess today? Right? No no recess today?
Speaker 2: Nope, Yeah, they're just staying in. What do they do when they don't do recess? They just spend more time in the lunch room or what? Uh yeah, they have they have choices, like they can go in the library.
Speaker 1: There's games in the lunch room. There's like foodball and like big chess. So they got like, yes, I used to love big chess. I used to not that kind. Well, I used to love uh no recess days. For some reason, it was always more. Why he did going outside when it was cold? Did they roll in the TV or did you do other things?
Speaker 2: Uh, it was usually a day where you just I get to hang with your friends or maybe go down to the gym and do something. But I just didn't want to go outside. The same with Ma Shannon. I didn't want to put my boots.
Speaker 1: I hated it. Yeah, for sure. All right, hang on one second, Michelle, and we'll see you tomorrow erin It's module in the Morning's five is six fifty five