Speaker 1: And you made it to the final hour of the show.
Speaker 2: We did.
Speaker 1: I was talking to listeners, but yeah, you guys did too.
Speaker 2: We made it as well. Yeah, yeah, Well, after the button bar fiasco and THEII E Bowl, I wasn't sure any of us were going.
Speaker 3: To make it this far.
Speaker 1: It was tougher for the listener's trust.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what time is it? How was the A SI E Bowl? We never got the recap. It was outstanding preview, very good. When did you actually eat it? I wasn't paying attention, but six ten, ten out of ten?
Speaker 3: Yeah, ten out of ten? Interesting? How long did you take it to eat the whole break? A minute? One minute, two minutes? Maybe? Wow?
Speaker 2: You really scarf that? Did it?
Speaker 3: Just shovel it in there? Why don't you? Yeah? Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I must love it.
Speaker 3: So I missed it.
Speaker 4: I obviously heard all about it. So is it just frozen yogurt with os ie and granola?
Speaker 5: And no, it's just the frozen asie with some fruit in it, and then it unfreezed.
Speaker 4: You put the granola on top of it because is an a fruit. Yes, So it's just frozen as ie with some other fruits, with blueberries and some other things. Yeah, and then what else did you say? And then granol on top of him. He likes the granol crunch.
Speaker 2: I do, crunch, I do it was good. We are the kid over there just trying to get healthy.
Speaker 3: Man, I know.
Speaker 1: Good for you.
Speaker 2: He's got lou Dog to live for you. Yeah, now he's got a care. Yeah, lou Dog's the best having as he's done with. The waffles are out the door.
Speaker 5: No, I'll still have them, but I'm out of so I probably got to go back to school.
Speaker 3: Well, we look forward to that, Greg. We'll fly on Alan Roach and we'll have him follow you around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or Corey Profe he's actually here.
Speaker 3: Alan Roach is here.
Speaker 1: I can't even come close to that black bag.
Speaker 3: Like the osage now or what's going on here?
Speaker 1: I can't do it. I can't. I don't have a low voice. I can't do it.
Speaker 5: I don't think anybody can. No, he's one of one. No, welcome to the Welcome to movie phone. Oh man, can you imagine Alan Roach doing movie phone? Or I would cancel my internet?
Speaker 1: Oh what if you mixed your s I E. With oatmeal? Because a new study shows eating lots of oatmeal for a short period reduces bad cholesterol.
Speaker 3: This is something no one cares about your health. Damn, no one cares about this.
Speaker 2: Nobody cares. Don't you understand that dovvey eat eats oatmeal every.
Speaker 3: Day, eats eat.
Speaker 2: He likes plane eat. So what's he eats?
Speaker 3: Oatmeal? Do you said?
Speaker 5: Every day every day? Never missed the day he tries not to. Yes, he's irregular on a plane banana?
Speaker 3: Wow? What chapter of the book, Chris is what dog eats daily?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: I mean I don't have a lot about dobbin here?
Speaker 3: So what now?
Speaker 2: Every day? Oatmeal? Every day? Plain oatmeal, plain oatmeal, just plain oatmeals like oat stuff, just straight up oatman like that just.
Speaker 1: Sorr egg oatmeal where you put the little leggs in there.
Speaker 3: That was so good, I know. Yeah, No, just regular flavorless oatmeal.
Speaker 5: Does he start with the oatmeal then go to the banana or does he start with the banana? That's a good question. I think it's oatmeal and then banana. Is he aware of your new found love of os I E bowls?
Speaker 3: No, he doesn't talk to me.
Speaker 1: Why doesn't he talk to you?
Speaker 3: Oh? Oh is it over for you too?
Speaker 2: No, of course not.
Speaker 1: He doesn't talk to you like the jets and the sharks. Sharks Like, if you eat as I e. And you're you eat oatmeal, you can't talk.
Speaker 2: That's a good point, man, Why don't you swap and see what happens. I don't mean like wives, I means ebowl and oatmel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, oatmeal, plain oatmeal was tasteless.
Speaker 1: Hold on I as part of this. So you guys are swapping wives.
Speaker 3: No swapping breast bread.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry?
Speaker 2: Okay, does he do? Does he do?
Speaker 3: Is the packet or is he doing like the overnight oats?
Speaker 4: Great question and like a crock pot, like he really is he really making homemade oatmeal?
Speaker 5: I think he gets like the Quaker oats plain oats thing and just you.
Speaker 3: Guessing or do you know? I know this is writing a book. He has to be right accurate, don't guess, So we need to get him on stream yard.
Speaker 2: He gets the Quaker oats.
Speaker 5: Yeah thing, Yeah, the CAUs from target probably no, uh maybe cub Maybe.
Speaker 1: That's again, Okay, I can't he's in the book.
Speaker 5: It all right, Well we'll say target and then he mixes it with water and then has a banana.
Speaker 3: Oh, so he doesn't use milk I don't think, so, wow, this is.
Speaker 2: He doesn't think, so you don't. I wouldn't put any of this in the book. You're going to get sued.
Speaker 1: The entire book.
Speaker 3: Why would Dobbs suit delimation shots?
Speaker 1: You won't even talked to him because you're an s I E. Guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, correct, Yeah, so there it is.
Speaker 1: Well, you guys must poop a lot both, y'all. Can you confirm or deny it?
Speaker 3: Are you asking for your dad for the book?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: It's for the books.
Speaker 2: I poop probably every day. Probably probably. You can't even confirm his own freaking bowel movement.
Speaker 3: That was more definitive. That's good every day. Probably good for you.
Speaker 2: Closed door, open door, downstairs, basement, closed door though, closed door downstairs. Yeah, listen to music. Doom scroll, what do you do? Probably doom scroll, Percy.
Speaker 1: But it is just straight liquid.
Speaker 2: We need an actual number, and don't get your dad, don't guess. We need this to be scientifically accurate. It's not.
Speaker 3: It's solid today because you ate.
Speaker 1: It's pretty good.
Speaker 3: Hawk. When you're done with this chapter of a question for you, I'm almost done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yep, go ahead.
Speaker 4: I'm only you know, I'm going to direct this question at you because I feel like you grew up with this, because you grew up basically in the South.
Speaker 3: What's your feelings on grits.
Speaker 1: I have never been able to develop a taste for them. I just can't do it.
Speaker 3: What.
Speaker 1: I don't know why. I know I've eaten them quite a lot in my life. I mean, one of the things you could do with cracker barrel is specifically get yourself some grits. Butter, grits again, corn corn. It's too bland. There's too much blandness, I know, but.
Speaker 4: But yes, I plain grits is like plain oatmeal. Only psychos would eat it.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: But if you if you put like a big dollup of butter in there, or make cheese grits, I feel you, that's like frick, it's the best.
Speaker 2: I thought dollup was only for sour cream. I thought that was a word that was exclusive cream.
Speaker 4: A nab of butter, Put a knab of butter, Put a knob of butter, like real butter in those grits.
Speaker 3: God, like that sucker just melt all the way down nice and slow.
Speaker 2: My god, Zach, you want him to keep talking about his Now.
Speaker 4: That's kind of I'm sorry, but you disappointed me. I know you rarely do that. You disappointed?
Speaker 1: Well, I just had to be honest. You know, I'm all about honest here, and I've never never done it for me. You know what is doing it for me to the point where I I can't stop thinking about it now and I want it all the time.
Speaker 3: Fake you Food related?
Speaker 1: Yeah, those things too?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: What's that rice stuff? It's not rice?
Speaker 3: I can't believe it's not right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love the consistency of resulta. I just love it how it feels in your mouth.
Speaker 4: Much butternut squashed risotta.
Speaker 1: Except for because I ain't fancy.
Speaker 3: Wow, No, risotta is the best.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I know what that is either because of my psychotic food habits. Food is another absolute blind spot on Jeopardy. I get my ass kicked when they have food categories, like, I don't know anything.
Speaker 3: I don't know what grits are.
Speaker 2: I don't know what risotto is. I have no idea.
Speaker 3: I didn't know grits was corn. I don't know anything about it. I would try ground corn.
Speaker 4: It's like it's like in Mexican foods polenta Polenta is just corn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would that could be the two hundred dollars question that I would miss.
Speaker 1: Wrap icon flavor Flave is inviting the USA women's hockey team to a celebration party in Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: We should probably cover We have to cover that, flavor Flave, Flavor.
Speaker 1: Did I say it wrong? I'm sorry? Okay, the team one at the Winter Olympics. Case you guys missed it. Flavor Flave says he's a girl dad and became a support of the USA woman's water polo two years ago at the Summer Olympics. So they go. I hope they get to go.
Speaker 2: I hope they do.
Speaker 4: That's gonna be harder now, I think now that the Olympics are over there, all kind of back to their Yeah, w HL teams and other lives. But nice try, good effort, good public effort.
Speaker 3: When did the Frost play Sunday on the Well, they play on the road.
Speaker 1: They should get out of the road.
Speaker 5: Yeah they leave, boy, thank you. A lot of them are in the college still too, so they and they play this weekend.
Speaker 3: So I don't know.
Speaker 5: How would you guys feel about that? If Flavor Flave asked you guys to go to Vegas? Well, I guess the dumb question. I couldn't accept faster because it's because Vegas it's got that giant clock.
Speaker 3: Calm, calm down. Well that sounds awesome.
Speaker 2: What a what a baton pass from Snoop to flave Man and one icon to another.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure if I was on the women's hockey team, I'd be like, yay, let's go party.
Speaker 2: With Well they're also they also are probably like who the hell is Flavor?
Speaker 3: Flave Right?
Speaker 2: They know who Snoop is because Snoop stays stays relevant. They don't remember Public Enemy. These are kids. I barely remember Public Enemy and I lived through it. You know, power? What is Public Enemy? Is like a group?
Speaker 3: Sure? Chuck D and flav That was funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Were they a group or duo? The Power?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I don't think there was a Was there more than just the two of them? Wasn't it just them? They might have had some people in that group that I had never heard of, but it was just the two of them.
Speaker 3: Actually put a microphone in a barrel. He right out the door. Yeah he I think he has the shard or something.
Speaker 5: I don't know, give it hell he s I E Yeah, Oatmel the way the way He just swiveled his chair and like left in a hurry.
Speaker 3: It's like a biological emergency.
Speaker 1: It did seem like that. It is.
Speaker 3: It's just the two of them.
Speaker 2: You know more about your friends than I know about any of my family members.
Speaker 3: You know what they eat, what they do, what they like. Bands they like, bands they don't like. I care about my friends, checks out. I care about you guys. What do I like?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: Three eleven one for one, chicken, two for two, twisted Lady, basement cupcakes?
Speaker 3: Cup game?
Speaker 2: Like sitting in my basement?
Speaker 3: Skiing now with your kids? Sure?
Speaker 1: Skiing with Tommy?
Speaker 3: No, he doesn't like that?
Speaker 2: Or initials game? Yeah, good point, Corey Provi is playing tomorrow? And what have we had? One hundred and ten?
Speaker 1: I thought it was one hundred and five hundred and ten five last two weeks.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure. Yeah, man, what a monster number. Yeah that's sweet man. I wanted to freaking go off. I want somebody to win that. You know, it'd be great.
Speaker 4: I want you to know that most Friday's Wells that I play, we by the time I drop them off at school, we just we just hear, like maybe the first item. So we're obviously like trying to guess the initials never even close, never even close.
Speaker 2: It's just so to get one once in a while. I mean, on average, you should get one about every eight weeks, because it's not one out of twenty six, right, we're getting rid of the garbage letters. It's more like one out of sixteen or seventeen set or two cracks at every terrible guessers.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't double I would double letters yet.
Speaker 4: Last time because I'm like, I don't feel like we've done double letters in a while.
Speaker 3: So I went l L.
Speaker 4: No no particular reason. Yeah, just kind of popped in my head and I wasn't even close with yeah, that's so.
Speaker 3: I know it's hard.
Speaker 4: I can understand why we have a over one hundred thousand dollars sitting in the bank.
Speaker 2: It has happened twice. Some people in the building don't know that, but it has happened twice. It happened six months apart too. By the way, I definitely want it to go off, and as people have we've talked about this in the past, I don't have anything planned. I don't have like my you know, play by play announcer Guy walk Off idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do. It's not like balloons or streamers.
Speaker 2: We don't have a social media plan. We don't have like a promotions execution, Like what's going to happen when this wins. We're just gonna figure it out. I'm gonna have to improve it. We're gonna have to hustle and figure out what the plan is going.
Speaker 3: To be afterwards. But maybe it's tomorrow, who knows, we'll see. Yeah, a lot of yeah.
Speaker 2: Man, that's gonna change somebody's life. That's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 1: Hope it happens soon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's start over. Yeah, start it back at zero and work our way up. Helly, I'm in you know, get after it.
Speaker 1: I wonder if Zach passed away.
Speaker 2: Where did he go?
Speaker 3: Did order check? Was an emergency?
Speaker 2: Let me let me float this idea on the air quickly, but while Zach's go into the bathroom. I floated this to bar at that company party we had, and it got a lukewarm response. I'm not even saying we should do this. I just want to hear your idea before we float it to anybody else. One of my ideas was like, all right, it goes up five hundred dollars every week, right, which is awesome, But now it's at a number that's like we're over one hundred and ten thousand dollars. The one letter right is at two point fifty. You know, uh, Chris, you know how slot machines have like mini jackpots. Sure you're familiar with machines, Yeah, yeah, Sure. What would the listeners think if out of the five hundred we did more of like a maybe three or four hundred go to the main jackpot, one or two hundred go to the mini jackpot. So sure, the big jackpot still grows, but maybe not as fast, but the minijack if we don't have a one letter go off for six, seven, eight weeks in a row, Now you're talking maybe like a thousand plus just to get.
Speaker 3: One letter in the right spot.
Speaker 2: I like that, ye do we like the idea of a mini jackpot growing slowly?
Speaker 3: I sure do and the major jackpot going.
Speaker 2: But if it goes off tomorrow and we started all over it, then I would say, let's put all five hundred dollars into the main and let's build this thing back up. But maybe once it hits six figures, which is like every four years, something like that we start building a minijackpot and then I don't know, five hundred dollars, thousand dollars, fifteen hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: I could even I could even idea, I could even see it being less than the one hundred thousand dollars threshold, like even fifty thousand. Then we start building the man, you start building the money. That's still a sizeable amount of money.
Speaker 5: If it's all the money just to call in and guess two letters.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't hate it because the gap is astronomical from one letter. We've had two guys in the last month get two hundred and fifty dollars, which is so cool.
Speaker 3: It's free money.
Speaker 2: You listen to a radio show, you guess a letter, you win in two hundred and fifty bucks.
Speaker 3: Man, you're one letter away from one hundred and ten thousand dollars. Yeah, man, that's sweet. Jeez, makes sense for me, heartbreaking, I'm in Yeah.
Speaker 2: Not logistically, that's the behind the scenes, like if that's an absolute pain in the ass to figure out and keep track of. And I don't know how they file on all that.
Speaker 3: Who knows? Just an idea? Yeah, I like it so am I allowed to call in and guess.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm technically no, I'm technically not. I'm not an iHeart employee.
Speaker 2: I do know this. Let's say if in the in the rules, you're technically allowed to win, if Ben Lieber wins one hundred and ten thousand, five hundred dollars yesterday because you called in in one, there would be a riot because it would be like, how is this not rigged? He must he clearly somehow got the numbers snuck in there. Corey tipped him off on what the initials were. It would be a disaster if you called in and guessed it real the major.
Speaker 5: News I take it for you, guys.
Speaker 2: This is like the McDonald's documentary where the Boardwalk was just going to the friends by just handing them the wing game piece.
Speaker 4: Well what if what if Wells and I happen to be listening, we call in and we get lucky enough to get like selected on the blinking lights on the phone. And I just turned to him, I said, well, what do you what are you guessing? And he just says like PC. I'm like cool, We're going to go with PC. The little Bird says PC, and we get it right, see that's not rigged.
Speaker 2: It'd be better if you just handed him to the phone and be like, what's your name? Where are you from? I'm Wells from a Dinah Wells. What letter are you guessing? Then you guessed the Then Wells gets one hundred and ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: We'll see. Then we've got problems because he's only eleven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, are you allowed?
Speaker 2: You have to be a certain age win, so you can't be eleven and you can't be a weekly contributor.
Speaker 3: I just figured you'd have to be over. I don't know, eighteen.
Speaker 2: I have no idea doubt it. I've never asked for an age. Yeah, I don't know. Yeah, maybe more kids should call.
Speaker 3: That's a yeah.
Speaker 2: Let's let's have them win, and then when they are they're eighteen, they can take the money to the casino.
Speaker 3: Yes, and have Hawk walk around and just go play that one.
Speaker 1: Outside waving at him. Yeah, yeah, you don't go in.
Speaker 2: Best of luck, buddy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're gonna see you guys in there.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be where I am at some point.
Speaker 3: Max bet, Max bet, Max Bet.
Speaker 1: Yep, you guys got a problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've booked three Vegas trips in the last three days. Yeah, three day yep, June, July and November.
Speaker 3: Talk of a fourth one, talk of a fourth ye right.
Speaker 2: And I know we talk about this all the time, but just psychologically, I'm months away from any of them, and I'm so pumped just getting them booked.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yes, so you know she was tomorrow. You know, it's kind of in that same vein. I know.
Speaker 4: I know it's not the same as going to Vegas. I get that Vegas as its own animal. But when my daughter turns eighteen later this spring, Wow, I've already said, like, listen, we're going a Mystic. We're gonna sit down, We're gonna we're gonna play blackjack. I'm gonna show you how to play the game. I know that she already kind of understands this, the concept of it. I was like, we're gonna have a day at Mystic just to like celebrate, not necessarily on your eighteenth birthday.
Speaker 3: I am so looking forward to that. I don't know what. I'm like, this is.
Speaker 4: Gonna be great, Like you can actually like we can just walk in the Casiino four together and like throw some bets down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, super fun.
Speaker 2: You're raising her right. Bailey turns twenty one in September, and I'm always already like what do we got to do to get to the Vegas? And She's like, what would I even do there? I'm like, god, what I've failed? Yeah, you have failed. Yeah, she's just she's not into gambling. I tried to teach your pulper like ten years ago. She didn't care, doesn't want to hang out with you, doesn't want to hang out with me. But I'm like, you know, there's like shows you're alike and shopping you don't have to get any food.
Speaker 3: She does like gambling. Oh sorry, I.
Speaker 4: Far like it's one of those things where every every young adult, whether you think you're gonna like Vegas or not. And I'm not even like the biggest Vegas. I like Vegas, but you guys love love it.
Speaker 3: R favorite city. Well you just gotta go, right, gotta go, you gotta go check it out.
Speaker 2: No, my dad took me when I was twenty one. It was it was definitely the eye opener. Right, It's like, this is awesome.
Speaker 3: It's indescribable. I want to live here, right, It's so fun, it's the best, Like.
Speaker 4: You cannot you cannot believe the energy of that town when you fly in, when you fly in.
Speaker 2: So tell me if you've had this conversation with Ames, because this is this is the conversation I've had with Bailey, because I had the same conversation with my dad twenty four years ago. I think it's smart to go to Vegas the first time as lame as possible. And I mean that, Yeah, you know you know what I like, go.
Speaker 4: Out there like it's like a bachelor party or bachelorette party your first time.
Speaker 3: You're like, this is epic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bananas, double standards, especially for my daughters. It's like, I don't want you going and blind, not knowing what you should be looking for. I'm like, go out with us, go with my brother and my nephews and me, and we'll show you how it works.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then when you go out with your friends, you at least have your eyes up in your head onto swelveling. You know what you're looking for. Then you can go have fun and do whatever you want to do, but come hang out with old lame guys first. Yeah, I'll take you. Yeah, we'll go to Peppermill, We'll grab frozen margs and walk the strip. And play five dollars roulette and show you how it's done.
Speaker 3: Yep. I think baby Baby Steps is the right way to.
Speaker 1: Go, no doubt.
Speaker 3: Yeah right.
Speaker 2: So it's like when you do Heroin, you can't just do it straightened.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know how you do Haroin.
Speaker 5: For the record, I've never done Heroin. That's not what you told me off air. I've never done Heroin. I would never do Heroin.
Speaker 1: Yeah boy, yeah, that's right though. That's right, guys. We have major controversy in Oman. Where Oman?
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 1: The twenty twenty six Camel Beauty Show. People have been accused of using illegal substances such as to pretty up their camels like botox. Damn right, don't talks cames, plump lips, they got fake humps, the erotic acid injections, yeah, filler.
Speaker 2: Yeah, silicones, silicon humps.
Speaker 1: They've even refined their nasal profiles just to make these camels real party.
Speaker 3: Man, Well, Joe Cammel was sweet. Don't call me extensions.
Speaker 2: What's your favorite part of the camel hawk.
Speaker 1: The lovely lady dumps. Some camels were even given hormones to enhance their muscle tone. Silicon wax was used to inflate their humps. Organizers operating under the Camel Club.
Speaker 3: Man all those Camel points have paid off, though.
Speaker 1: Club used a used use their platform to issue a firm response, we are keen to halt all acts of tampering in deception in the beautification of camel toes, camels, camels.
Speaker 3: I'm sure they get pedicures for this beauty contest. Yeah, you'd have to sauce.
Speaker 2: What do you call those things that, like camels have for feet, camel No, like like a horse has him too.
Speaker 5: What are those called, like, oh, hooves? What are they called hooves? They're hooves, They're botox hoobs. When you talk man, I.
Speaker 3: Feel like, no, I'm not. I'm not an idiot.
Speaker 1: The software engineer made an effort to steer his robot vacuum, which are awesome by the way, with a video game controller because he thought it'd be fun. So because he's smart, Sammy reportedly used an AI coding assistant to help him reverse engineer how the robot communicated with its remote cloud A server and realized he could see using the camera for seven thousand other vacuums across twenty four countries. All of them used the same program. His AI found it, and when he opened up his computer screen to look through his own robots I camera, he could see into seven thousand other homes across twenty four different countries.
Speaker 3: That's yeah, I hate how about that.
Speaker 2: That's like.
Speaker 3: Robot cameras on that thing anywhere you.
Speaker 1: Luckily, this was a good dude, and he called the company that made the the robot vacuum and sa hey, I was able to do this, and they fixed the problem.
Speaker 2: But imagine that if he hadn't told anybody, Right, that's a very nice move on his part.
Speaker 1: Not just seven thousand other vacuums in twenty four different countries.
Speaker 3: Cheese, becky, how about that? See?
Speaker 4: I think that that same technology, that same issue is what we have with all of our security cameras.
Speaker 1: The ring and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, I mean no doubt there are people that can just easily hack into everybody's ring cameras and just watch whatever the ring is watching.
Speaker 2: Yes, especially if you can hack their Wi Fi.
Speaker 3: Oh easy, easy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they'll never guess my password one, two, three work. That's unbelievable. I have the same combination on my luggage.
Speaker 1: Man I got to tell you. I started to mention this to you guys last weekend and Benjamin on your on your television show that you guys do so very well. Yes, I wish that you guys would someday get mel Robbins on because I think she's still yeah yeah, right. But she does her podcast and she did an episode on cybersecurity on February eighteenth. She released it and she had the cybersecurity expert on h and the topic was five ways to protect yourself online. You can't believe how literally any of us if somebody decided to they could hack us at any moment and just destroy our lives. You can't believe it. And there are some simple, easy things you can do to prevent it from happening.
Speaker 3: Can you share?
Speaker 1: It would take me forever, but I should go through and make a list and actually bring it to the error. Maybe we should have the cybersecurity expert on because she was brilliant. But this is what she does for a living. She goes, she consults with people to help them protect themselves as individuals and as a company. But I mentioned that that Venmo scam the other day, that was one of the things she pointed out, I got one this morning. Actually it was a PayPal thing from somebody saying that they put money in my account accidentally. And obviously that was that was much easier to determine that was fake. But this Venmo thing, Ben, in case you were listening, somebody will send you like two hundred bucks to your Venmo. You'll be like, who the hell is this from? Then you get an email from somebody saying I accidentally sent this to you. I meant to send it to my buddy. Can you send it back to me? You send it back to them, right because you got two hundred dollars it's not yours.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, actually hit you Vemo account. It actually does.
Speaker 1: But the problem is they used a stolen credit card to give you the two hundred bucks. So you send them back the two hundred dollars. Right, the credit card company credits the actual credit card holder for their the two hundred dollars. You're out two hundred dollars because nobody credits you back. You just sent a stranger two hundred bucks, right, So these kind of scams are she said, And I want to say this correctly. What do you call it?
Speaker 2: Corey?
Speaker 1: When when a global, like a nation, their product, how much product they see. Yeah, thank you. It is the third largest GDP or whatever you just said in the world, behind two countries. Cyber scams are number three. That's how much money is pulled on. Wow, that's how much money is putty. Yeah, I know that sounds I know that sounds ridiculous. It's true.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of people.
Speaker 1: It's in the billions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's in the hundreds of billions.
Speaker 2: Yes, a lot of people on the Internet who will fall for anything.
Speaker 1: Well, absolutely, and and and the things you can do for your for your grandma and grandpa's and your moms and dads to protect them from scams are pretty easy. And it's something that all of us really have to think about as our parents get older.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, especially now you mix that with AI and now they can voicematch ai you that's exactly in AI. And so they Yeah, they can call any one of us, especially the elderly, and say like, oh, hey, here's grandson meat sauce sounds just like him, right, and saying I need some money, send this to you know, this account via whatever wire transfer you can do, and these grandmas will do it.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing. This is something I'm so glad you brought that up, because this is one thing I can remember. One of the things they do, and I know we got a go break and running late. One of the things they do is they call you and if they get your voicemail, they record you said, hey, it's Chris Hockey, you know, and then they use that to match your voice with AI. And then they look up your parents' names and they call your parents and they use that AI that sounds just like you to make them believe. And by the way, they also if they find out you're going to be on a plane and they know you can't answer your phone, they will call during that time your mom and dad so they know your mom and dad can check in to make sure that was you.
Speaker 2: Ye, how crazy is that you need some cash to buy us?
Speaker 1: E Bulls just sounds like him.
Speaker 2: That sounds like crunch. That sounds like that. And real quick.
Speaker 5: On the topic of scams, uh, the with high school hockey and high school basketball and wrestling all that that these tournaments eating up. There are so many websites that fake pretend that they're the like broadcast in the game, and you go in there and it says, hey, you know, pay five bucks for a pay per view to watch the game, and people pay it and they're not actually doing it. It's a complete scam, and they're they're very good at making it look like they are either the from the M s HSL or from their their TV or our streaming partners. I saw it just yesterday, just last night, people were sharing a fake link around Facebook. And just be careful, folks, and and make sure if you're going to spend your money that it's with a legitimate source, because it's obviously a money maker. Because they I mean they will they scam down to the local community now and it's really sad.
Speaker 2: So wait, there aren't a bunch of singles in my area. I mean there are, there are? There are there are?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh you got a name.
Speaker 1: Your Flapjack and Skinny or whatever their names are.
Speaker 2: Flap Jack and Skinny, Slapjack and Skinny.
Speaker 3: That's the name of the podcast.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back bye. Oh, final segment of the show, and we got to make this quick because Ben's got to get it here a minute. I've got a bit. I want to try a bit. It's not really a bit, but I just came up with the see you guys stay with me. Okay, my cool? Sure, all right, here we go. So somebody, somebody, Perry Farrell, I don't know. I drew your name out of a hat and he said, hey, I know you never met me. I'm the lead singer Jane ad Dition. I got drug problem. Things are cool, but I got a lot of money, and I decided I want to buy you something cool because you're a great human. And it's but it's going to be a famous piece of memorabilia from a film. The reason I'm bringing up is because, as Perry Ferrell knows, in England, they're getting ready to a Propstone Entertainment Memorabilia Live auction runs March twenty fifth through twenty seventh. Okay, it includes items from classic movies. Here are some of the items. You get to pick any of them that you want. Perry Ferrell's gonna buy it for you for being a good human.
Speaker 3: What a nice guy addiction.
Speaker 2: Good guy seems like a very easy guy to get along with friends.
Speaker 1: And these are some real deals. Like the harpoon gun used in Jaws.
Speaker 3: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: The CP three to zero head when it's detached from its body from Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back. Let's see what else I get there. I already told you that piece A bunch of different pieces from Jaws, the Marauder's map from Harry Potter, and the Prisoner of Oscabon helmet from the movie Gladiator, Arnold Schwarzenegger's jacket from the Terminator. So the jacket, easy, the helmet, the marauders map, the harpoon gun or the head? Which one you take it?
Speaker 2: Easy? Easy?
Speaker 4: I'll give you two answers before you guys go around the table, because then I'll have to get going. The gladiator helmet, for sure, is the one that I would walk around the house naked with my gladiator helmet on. Yes, Zach, the first thing you'd want to do with that helmet, I mean, yes, nothing.
Speaker 3: Else but the helmet. Nothing else but the helmet.
Speaker 1: What about I'm surprised you didn't say, give me the the Terminator jacket, give me the head head?
Speaker 5: Nope, nope. Would you say I'm gonna I'm gonna shy away from that?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: No, see the three po's mouth doesn't open, correct, Jesus.
Speaker 1: He's got a great question.
Speaker 3: Off.
Speaker 1: I think the more iconic. One of those that bunch has got to be the harpoon gun.
Speaker 5: I would take the is it it's the leather jacket jacket Jack. That's pretty cool too.
Speaker 3: That's bad.
Speaker 1: Would you wear that with nothing else? Who bear it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't think it would fit for resale. And I think this is the one I would do. I'd take C three Po's head first. Harpoon Guns.
Speaker 1: You're probably right, that's probably the.
Speaker 3: Most Star Wars Man Wars.
Speaker 1: People are crazier about Star Wars than any of those.
Speaker 4: This is great then, because I could probably get my helmet for the discount.
Speaker 3: If you guys are all getting bit on those, time'll chip in for free as nicely.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I will.
Speaker 4: If we could choose any other movie memorabiliais to have in our house, and and Perry was nice enough to buy that one as well. The movie Goonies, as you guys probably know, is one of my favorite movies.
Speaker 2: I do because you're smart. The Bones piano, Oh, good choice.
Speaker 4: If I could have that voice, if I could have that in my house and functional and functional you could play the bones.
Speaker 3: Best piece.
Speaker 2: That's one of the best answers ever. The only thing I can think of. That's even close is Matthew slash Martha's outfitting lady bugs?
Speaker 1: My god, I'm gonna go back and say, though, yeah, you need to go take a shower. That was a great answer.
Speaker 3: That's answer.
Speaker 1: It's like you've thought of this before. That's a really good answer.
Speaker 3: That's a really good answer.
Speaker 2: It's a little bit like the thrown in Game of thron You could play piano. You could play.
Speaker 3: Piano on a great answer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought you were just gonna say the map, right, but that's even more.
Speaker 4: No, I mean I thought about I thought about Data's whole outfit, you know, having the slick shoes and the utility belt, like that's kind of cool, you know, but you know the most iconic things I think in that.
Speaker 3: I mean, you could have the pirate ship for sure, what a cool thing to have on your wall.
Speaker 2: Though the map from Goonies, the actual map from.
Speaker 3: That's got to exist to exist back.
Speaker 4: Or I'll take the painting that they stuck his tongue for that.
Speaker 2: I would friend the hell out of the Yeah he would. I got a good answer.
Speaker 1: All right, bluddy guys, have a great week.
Speaker 3: Okay, bye bye, there he goes.
Speaker 1: He was good today.
Speaker 2: I like that guy today. He was all right, yeahs three to four thirty Twin Cities Life.
Speaker 3: He's great.
Speaker 1: One Eyed Willie.
Speaker 2: Yeah he's leaving, he's taking it with us. I thought I thought he booked One Eyed Willy for Twin Cities Live.
Speaker 3: I'd watch that.
Speaker 2: Now it's time for headlines. Headlines. A twenty one year old man in New York is facing charges after being accused of trying to kill his older sister with a crossbow because he wanted the house to be warmer.
Speaker 1: Aunt, let's hear him out a crossbowl.
Speaker 3: That's pretty badass.
Speaker 6: For ear and a half a couple of inches, would we be talking about a homicide?
Speaker 2: Brother sister rivalry.
Speaker 6: It sounds like they were fighting about the temperature in the home. She liked to keep it cooler, he wanted it warmer.
Speaker 2: She's right, Mike's a warmer house was twenty one So these aren't kids.
Speaker 3: No, no.
Speaker 1: Debate a better but you get my points? Yeah? Why are you arguing with your sister about the temp?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: About the team? Ya move out? You bum yeah, you stay in. Just quit shooting people with crossbows, you bum.
Speaker 1: Right there, don't be shooting nobody they don't be shooting.
Speaker 2: Did you make the crossbow or did you build it yourself? Man, a crossbow is a cool weapon.
Speaker 1: I think it's a great weapon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is underrated.
Speaker 2: Because it's underrated, No one would expect you have it.
Speaker 1: No, you can't trace the bullet back like they do on FBI Well Chicago.
Speaker 5: Yeah, wait, they combined those shows. Have you seen the new episode of FBI?
Speaker 1: I have it on DVR.
Speaker 3: I've heard it's outstanding. Toilet I won't, I won't. Today is National Toast Day.
Speaker 2: Since we started debatings and and stuff like that, brilliant toast is massively underrated. Yeah toast buttered toast? Ye from Good Day Day the Star Special, Go get struckry James in the basket of weed toast.
Speaker 3: I should go do this. Yeah, I'm hungry.
Speaker 2: I can tell seventy percent of my diet it's just buttered toast, right, Why not?
Speaker 1: Isn't us? How you bowl? Not filling?
Speaker 3: No? It is, but I'm just always hungry.
Speaker 1: Truth.
Speaker 5: I can't stop snacking, and it's not good. I eat a lot of dots pretzels. I can't help it. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's not good.
Speaker 3: I know, I know I got buying them.
Speaker 1: No, go ahead, keep no.
Speaker 2: They always say that that's the number one way to stop those kind of snack ravings is just don't buy them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but they were on uh, they were on special at Costco. They were uh, giving samples and lou Dog wanted something. Son cares.
Speaker 1: Don't you understand?
Speaker 6: You know what?
Speaker 1: You know. What's the thing though, is you can tell yourself for like five days in a row, don't go buy the SIU bowl. You don't need it today, You're not hungry, and then you find yourself on one sixty nine headed for the casino.
Speaker 2: Oh, that was a little bit of this. That was a little column, a a little column be.
Speaker 1: Like, what the hell just happened?
Speaker 3: When are you going there?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: All right, Paul, Paul.
Speaker 2: Because this is a horse, I'm going to ask you a horse. Oh, I'm gonna ask you to please keep your hand down, especially when I say her name. Please, please say please. A horse in Virginia is now the world record holder for the oldest horse in the world. Her name is Fancy.
Speaker 3: Put her hand down.
Speaker 1: Her name is Fans.
Speaker 3: Is definitely a fancy.
Speaker 1: I can't get a fancy.
Speaker 2: How old is Fancy? The horse in Virginia, which they now believe is the oldest horse in the world.
Speaker 3: Fancy is how old?
Speaker 1: Seventy that's too old? I think I think like thirty nine.
Speaker 3: Maybe twenty five.
Speaker 2: Flu Hawk almost nailed it. Thirty eight. Wow, thirty eight. Here's the deal. The oldest horse ever supposedly died at the age of sixty two. Guinness says the age was reliably recorded, but it was back in eighteen twenty two, so they can't one hundred percent verify it, so they're not sure, but they think sixty two is the oldest horse that ever was tracked.
Speaker 1: You think there's ever been a Benjamin Button situation with a horse?
Speaker 3: I came out of fully, fully sized.
Speaker 2: I mean it would be the equivalent of birthing meat Sauce's head. I mean the mom died instantly. She us not your mom, the horse's mom in a Benjamin Button scenario.
Speaker 1: Okay, think anow they think of it. Benjamin Button wasn't the size.
Speaker 2: Of it, Yeah it was. It was a normal size baby, just an old man. Man.
Speaker 1: What a great movie.
Speaker 3: It was a good movie.
Speaker 1: What was her name? Who's the lady in that movie?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Dusty?
Speaker 2: And it does Kate Blanche.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's so good, is it Kate Blanche? Yeah? Yeah, she's also she's the off queen or whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, from Lord of the Rings.
Speaker 1: She's so good.
Speaker 2: Benjamin Yeah, Benjamin Button was a little Forrest Gump like, right. It had a little feel of Forrest Gump to it, but because obviously Brad Pitt's character Benjamin Button had all these kind of weird cool adventures in reverse.
Speaker 3: But still a very good movie. I think I saw twice.
Speaker 1: I should watch it again. But now I've started on Game of Thrones and it's over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's over for you. Thirty eight year old fancy yeah.
Speaker 2: Fancy hypothetical poll on social media, ass would you take this deal?
Speaker 3: Yes and no?
Speaker 2: If you got ten million right now, but your life span decreases by ten years?
Speaker 3: Zach, you say yes ten mil for ten years?
Speaker 2: No way, not knowing, not knowing how long you're going to live if I put that deal. That's what I'm saying, is Zach, what if how old are you? Thirty one? What if you took the deal and you didn't know that you were going to die at thirty nine and the second you take the deal, you're dead. Yep, that's but you.
Speaker 1: Would never have time to spend it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, time to spend it. Good time over long time, baby, but.
Speaker 2: A good time over long time.
Speaker 3: That's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's a great short story idea, right there, A good time over long You realize you died three years ago, right, and you were down in hell going what happened?
Speaker 3: You were only going to live seven more years, so your toast. Yeah, that's that's interesting.
Speaker 2: Sixty three percent of people say yes, they would take that deal ten million, but instantly decrease your life span by ten years. I definitely would not. I'm say would, no, no, no, nothing. This is super cliche and hallmarky, but it's true. Nothing is more valuable than your time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and time with my son, especially the older you get.
Speaker 2: Time means more than anything else.
Speaker 3: Don't waste my.
Speaker 2: Time, beautiful wife, Well hang on, if you die, do I get ten years with her?
Speaker 3: Relax? Why is it you?
Speaker 2: You already got to see the preview? Let me have her go?
Speaker 1: My god?
Speaker 2: Whoa I've said him to share with the class.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've always been about that when it came to the morning show with the class.
Speaker 2: Oh man, Well, we talked about this yesterday off the air.
Speaker 3: But Metallica.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they finally announced the dates an eight show residency at the Sphere in Las Vegas. It's in October, and what they're doing is pretty cool. It's I think Thursdays and Saturdays for four consecutive weekends, and because they know a lot of people are traveling to see them, they are promising no repeats Thursday to Saturday. So if you go and see both shows on a weekend, you're going to see two completely different Metallica shows.
Speaker 1: That's really cool.
Speaker 2: So we were saying this earlier Chris, that you know, I assume the visuals then for Thursday and Saturday are going to be completely different too.
Speaker 1: They have to be, because obviously they're timed up to the show, so right, that'd be fun. That would be cool. I would go see them. Would you guys go see them? You know what I would like, I'm sorry to interrupt before you answer. You know what I would like is if I knew which set list they were doing, and I would choose which show I went to.
Speaker 2: Well, that's you could do that by waiting that first weekend out and then going weeks two, three, or four and know which show.
Speaker 3: You're going to go to. If you don't want to go to both.
Speaker 2: Again, I keep looking for a reason to go to the Sphere. Metallica is close, but if the Tool residency next year is true, I would much prefer to see Tool. The Metallica, we have to go to that and again broken record. When the Sphere first launched, I'm like, I don't know if any of my favorite bands are big enough, but the Death Zones are definitely now in the last couple of years, big enough. As they continue to somehow get bigger, I just got to keep crossing my fingers that the Deathtones go to the Sphere in the next couple of years. Then I'm in Zach, your hands out.
Speaker 5: One million dollars for one month less of your life, one million for one month less in Yeah, sure, yeah, yeah, because last month is probably then you can use that money to spend it on Tool the band. Yes, he was talking to himself. Yeah, why are you facetiming with Tommy? Yeah, put the mirror down, he was staring with daily affirmation.
Speaker 3: Tommy ther is already down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh oh yeah, you're right.
Speaker 1: It's like looking in a mirror.
Speaker 3: All right, quickly, let's go through these.
Speaker 2: Here are the possibilities for the twenty twenty six Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. I give you the name, you tell me whether or not you like them, or whether or not you think they should be in.
Speaker 1: Black Crows and one of my favorite bands all.
Speaker 3: Time, sauce you hate them, right, I hate that.
Speaker 1: I love that band. The new record is so good. I've only heard three songs from it. I kid you not. It's great.
Speaker 2: So the weird thing about the Black Crows for me is because I lived through the Black Crows. I liked a couple of their songs. I mean, I don't know in terms of influence how big they were, you know what I'm saying? Like they they had a following, Did they have influence? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: But again, there's still a name that's floating around now thirty years later, so who knows.
Speaker 1: Jeff Buckley, Yeah, I would say, yeah, I know he's been a huge influence on people, and sadly I don't know much about it.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You've died too young, right, Yeah, absolutely did. And there's a great documentary.
Speaker 2: Drown He's drowned.
Speaker 3: Oh he's what was big?
Speaker 2: He did?
Speaker 3: He drowned?
Speaker 2: He did the exactly haunty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Mariah Carey, I would say yes.
Speaker 2: I mean, if if it's again, this is the every year this gets debated with rock and roll Hall of Fame, this is the she's not rock. But if we're talking music Hall of Fame, of course she should be in. She's a huge deal for thirty years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if we're going to try to determine what is rock and roll man what is not, We're not the people that are going to exactly. So if if there, if she's eligible to be voted in.
Speaker 2: She should be in.
Speaker 1: She should be in.
Speaker 2: Phil Collins, I can't believe he's not out, even solo Phil Collins, right, yes, completely. Melis Sathridge, H yeah, I think so. Yes, Lauren hill Man, uh uh that that.
Speaker 1: Is a great voice.
Speaker 2: I wonder, Yeah, wasn't It wasn't when we went through the five hundred greatest albums on Rolling Stone, wasn't the miseducation.
Speaker 3: Of Lauren hill like in top five and you know.
Speaker 5: What, You're right, be based on that? Yes, and I'll say yes. And even when they did it like fifteen to twenty years ago, it was in the in the conversation. Yeah, she had a very small window. But as a solo artist, she had a very small window.
Speaker 2: She's kind of gone quiet for the last couple of decades, but man, she had a I mean a couple of years where she was on the top of the pile.
Speaker 5: The Fuji's album The Score is one of the greatest rap albums of all time.
Speaker 3: What is the song that she covers, killing Me Softly? I got I know?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's on the Fuji's album. Ye, that album is a plus. Every song is good. All right, quickly, let's fly through the rest of these billy idyl billy idol gets it. Yeah, yeah, in excess. Shout out to Bob Hagen. I love in excess. I would say, yes, yeah, I don't know enough about him. Iron Maiden completely.
Speaker 1: Are they not in I know, I'm shocked and that's a Pietz band, Yeah it is, but they Yeah, theyve so many people.
Speaker 2: I got two tickets to Iron Maiden Come with Me Friday, Don't.
Speaker 3: Maybe great song, No, I'll pass Joy Division Slash New Order what Yeah? Yeah? Yeah, I love New Order too. Yeah.
Speaker 2: They got a couple of my all time favorite times. And that's not an exaggeration.
Speaker 3: True faith.
Speaker 1: Bill Murray sings in lost in translation.
Speaker 2: No more than this sixty five very different new edition. That's the Bobby Brown bitum. No, man, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know enough about them to be ostracide. That may be my only no so far oasis. Yes, yes, they should have been in already.
Speaker 3: Pink.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she eligible she's been twenty y Yes, yes, yeah.
Speaker 5: Guess yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, shot A Oh my god, yeah, shot a whale, Oh god, just.
Speaker 3: Sing a little, just sing smooth operator. She has another son?
Speaker 5: Yeah, what's the one that's really good that I hope you had a ton of And I played it a lot at the house.
Speaker 2: A creepy Dot, creepy woo tang clan Yeah yet yeah, nuther Vandros.
Speaker 1: Of course yeah.
Speaker 3: And Shakira, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean the amount of records she sold, My god, her, I'm gonna just say it. She's lost.
Speaker 2: You have a stroke. The hashtag not Mike Kermit, well played, well played, Corl my phone. It's a scam.
Speaker 3: It's a trap?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: My dad? Can everybody go into the rock and rolly? I think they only name what is it? It's five or six or seven something. It's not very many.
Speaker 3: It's definitely, Bob Hagen.
Speaker 1: It was a scam. Somebody said, you call me from this number, so.
Speaker 2: It was a scam.
Speaker 3: I was kidding. It was a scam.
Speaker 2: How about that uh Corey prose for initials tomorrow he'll be here. I get seven thirty or so and then play initials at eight fifteen. We're back tomorrow five thirty until nine, nine to noon.
Speaker 3: It's next for you.
Speaker 1: Two abadaba, you get this one one time. Everybody out there, take care of yourself, look after each other. Okay, look after yourself.
Speaker 2: Love you