Speaker 1: The Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun on a Friday. Oh what a wonderful day. Communist narratives going down in flames, and we will discuss that tonight. Of course, the latest update after the latest video on the Ice shooting. That's going to be a central theme to open up the show. But most of the show, as you know, hah that rhymed, Chris, it's going to be your ask doctor Jesse questions about the slow pace of the law of investigations. We're going to talk about everything from cheap tippers, someone's dating a cheap tipper, to communist professionalism, professional warriors, crime, the amish, oh that so much more coming up tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly's Show. Now, I know you already know. I know you've already heard by now in case you don't though, maybe just got off work or something like that. Hours ago, we got yet another new angle of video from that shooting in Minnesota where the thirty seven year old communist died at the hands of the ice officer. This video was the officer's body camera, so you got to see it firsthand. Just to recap it for you in case you haven't seen it. It confirms everything we already knew was true. She was being given lawful orders to get out of the car. She would not. Her lesbian wife was filming the cops, egging on the cops, using threatening language with the cops, come on, come at us, big boy, all these other things. Her lesbian wife then stood out of the car when she was being ordered to get out of the car and said, drive, baby, drive. The lady hits the gas. Now her brains are all over the seats and she's gone. That's the recap of it. Just a confirmation of everything you knew to be true. Okay, let me tell you a little story. This is a story that's probably fifteen years old. Now. When aub and I were first married, we bought a house in Tucson, Arizona. That's where we were living, and we had two floors. It was not a big cospited We had two floors and the upstairs bathroom, which we used for the kid's room. It had this horrible sink problem. The sink was always backing up. Now, I know obviously how to poor DRAINO want a sink? I know how to get you know, one of those snakes down there in the sink and try to grind out whatever I've done so many times before, but my very basic knowledge of plumbing and things like that, I could not solve it. So now we needed a plumber, and we didn't have a lot of disposable income. So I tried. I try to do everything I could to avoid calling a plumber. But now I have to have a plumber. I gotta have it. Sinks backing up, it's bad, it smells, it's terrible. Gotta have a plumber. So we decided to reach out to some friends of ours. We went to church with them, some friends of ours. They were a wonderful couple. We'd hang out, kids would play, we'd have some pizza, do that kind of thing. We reach out and the guy in the in the couple group, if you will, the guy gives me a name, says, hey, call this guy. I'm telling you right now he is a straight shooter. Love this guy. I have worked with this guy in the past. He'll give you great prices, and he's an honest guy. He's not gonna shoot you. All. Well, okay, that's exactly what I needed. I needed a great price and I needed an honesty because I didn't have money for anything else. I call him. The guy comes out, doesn't fix the problem, but charges me two hundred dollars. I call him again, comes out, apologizes profusely, sorry, sorry about that. I'm gonna make this right. Doesn't fix the problem. He has my credit card number from last time, charges me another two hundred dollars. I'm, by this point in time furious, but I actually call him again. I know, young, dumb and naive, and I say, hey, two hundred bucks again. Can you just come out and fix the problem. No, I'm so so sorry. I'm gonna come out. I'm gonna fix the problem. I told him him on the phone. Do not charge my credit card again. If there's a fee or something, I'll write you a check. Do not charge my credit card again. But he comes out for a third time, doesn't fix the problem, charges my credit card two hundred dollars six one hundred dollars later, which I did not have. Our sink is still clogged, and I'm sitting there angry with myself. Now, why besides being young and stupid, which I was and I still am stupid, just not young anymore. Besides being young and stupid, why did I have that guy come out three times. Normally it would be once one time. I come, you pay two hundred dollars, you don't fix the problem, be gone. I'll call someone else three times. Why Because I relied on a friend. The friend did what in my mind, he set the narrative. He put me on the path of he's trustworthy, he's affordable. By the way, that goes to show how people are, my friend was cousins with the plumber. I probably had never even worked on his house before he was cousins with the plumber. They had different last names. I had no idea. But turns out my friend led me astray. But because he put me on the path of honorable, affordable, I was on that path for long enough to cost me six hundred dollars. Today we have new video out. I already described it. New video that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt, this was not a helpless poet who got lost on her way to softball practice. This was obviously a communist agitator. Her and her lesbian wife were there to agitate and do communist street activism. She did slam her foot on the gas right at the cop. It was all captured on video confirmed today. But that, of course begs the question is the media going to apologize? Now? Are all these Democrats who've been running to the news saying things.
Speaker 2: Like this, But the truth is that every single person in the United States of America US citizens, white, black, brown, whoever you are, you have to worry now that an ICE agent is going to come and shoot at you and kill you.
Speaker 1: Will they apologize now? Oh, you're probably laughing. Of course they're not apologizing. They lied, But Jesse, they must feel stupid today. They should apologize now we all know they lied, We know they lied. They should apologize. They probably feel bad, probably feel them. They're probably embarrassed that there are none of those things. Why your liberal ant pegy, She was already put on the path by their lines. They already set the narrative over the last forty eight hours, lie after lie after lie after lie. Ice gundered down. She was innocent, She's a poet, she just wanted to do pinterest, she's a mom, she's a this She said that lie after lie after lie after lie served a purpose. It doesn't work on you, and I'm I'm glad for that, but it does work on every liberal ant pegy in the country. You know who it works on. It works on brain dead people, Well, people like this.
Speaker 3: I got it. I was like, I don't know if it's there anything to do. It feels kind of wronging here.
Speaker 1: By the way, to set this up, this is a woman who showed up to pay her respects to the woman who was killed. So this is in Minnesota, showed up to pay her respects. Listen to how broken this woman's mind.
Speaker 3: I got it. I was like, I don't know if it's the right thing to do. It feels kind of wrong being here, handsome way. I don't know why. Yeah, I don't know. I don't know, Like like, I don't. I mean, part of it is being like a white woman that I'm privileged, and I have a lot of privilege, So I feel like white tears are not always something that's helpful or necessary when black and brown people have been experiencing this for a long time. This isn't new for them, and so I don't know if that makes any sense.
Speaker 1: Set aside your scorn for that poor idiot. That's the kind of person who already has the narrative in her head, a narrative of a lie that is built for her by the communists in the media, by communists and the Democrat Party. The communists didn't fail by lying for the last forty eight hours, and they're not sorry. They lied for the last forty eight hours. They set the narrative. There's nothing that can be done now, no video, no nothing can come out now. Now the narrative has been set. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Magnificent Friday, and ask doctor Jesse Friday, just discussing the latest video that came out, and more specifically, we're discussing something that will go way beyond this video, something that we've experienced for years. Something I know you already know, but so many people on our side still do not realize. Let me tell you what the communist knows. All of them know this, all of them. The Communist knows that the first twenty four to forty eight hours is worth ninety nine percent, ninety nine percent. Every day after that for the rest of mankind is worth one percent. The first twenty four to forty eight hours is ninety nine percent of the narrative battle. So whatever narrative you want pushed after a major media story, especially if you're a soulless communist who doesn't care about telling lies. You just repeat it over and over and over and over and over again, twenty four to forty eight hours. Twenty four to forty eight hours. That's when people are learning how to think about every story, about every controversy. And after that, if the whole thing comes apart and the video comes out and the paperwork is revealed, and this is revealed, and then and then then everybody can stand up and yell till they're blue in the face, like they're doing right now. You lied, You should apologize, you lied, You spent that. Are you gonna apologize you lied about that? They're never going to apologize. They already won. They all ready won. You've heard me scream about this if you listened to the show for a long time. The greatest example of this, by far i've seen, although there are endless examples is George Floyd. January sixth is another good example, but we'll set that aside. We'll focus on George Floyd. We all woke up, we all woke up one morning. We all grabbed our phones. We looked at them, and we saw a horrible looking video. And nobody likes to see people die and people drugged out and in a bad place. No one enjoys that. I don't. I certainly don't. I hope you don't enjoy that. But we saw this bad video. There's a cop. He's kneeling on his back. It almost looks like he's on his neck. And the guy's all sweaty, and he's calling for his mommy, and right then all emotion aside. The communists took all the emotion and set it aside. He wasn't worried about that was it. Certainly wasn't worried about some dead drug dealer in Minnesota. The communists knew in that moment, In that moment, now pay attention, because this still affects us to this day. This is not an old story to this day. The communist knew in that moment he had twenty four to forty eight hours and if he could focus for twenty four to forty eight hours, he could move the communist revolution forward in this country at warp speed. He had twenty four to forty eight hours to jump on that opportunity and capitalize and boom done. And he did. But that's not the worst part. Of course, the communists were gonna do that racist cop and black people are appressed the day of the day of the That was always what was going to happen. But the reason that portion of the communist revolution had so much success, and police departments in big cities are wiped out to this day, and DA offices are occupied by communists to this day, and jails are being emptied in this country to this day, all because of the George Floyd death. The reason it was so insanely successful wasn't just because the communists capitalized on twenty four to forty eight hours. The reason it was so successful is people on our side did too. Tim Scott standing up there, I have been pulled over a lot because I have a lead foot. Cops are racist. I'm witted. Federal police reform, Donald Trump himself, well, we need a law enforcement roundtable for all this whole thing. Republican after Republican after Republican after Republican after Republican, twenty four forty eight hours, not stopping the narrative, not countering the narrative, taking gasoline and dumping it all over that fire. And then of course after that forty eight hours, we get the toxicology report, and we find out that the law enforcement technique was trained and we've found Oh, of course, all the truth came out in the end, and now everybody knows the truth. But by then it's too late. Ninety nine percent has already been set in stone. By then you're quibbling over the one percent. By then it's too late. Now the good news is the right is learning that. They're learning that the twenty four to forty eight hours are so critical. And so you saw widespread pushback from the highest levels against the communist narrative that are murdered an innocent mom who just dropped person off of daycare. The right didn't suit. I mean, there were tiny percentages of it, but most of the right, again including jd Vance himself, Donald Trump's putting out statements at the highest levels. Immediately we stepped up and said, wait, no, did his job tried to run over the cop Nope, not working here. Don't try that here. So we are learning, we are getting better. That was not meant to indict the right. It was meant to be a lesson. Twenty four to forty eight hours are everything everything. If you give into emotion, give into the video, give in to the lie for twenty four forty eight hours, whope waking up three days later. I'm sorry, it doesn't do us any good. We need you when it matters. All right, let's finally do some questions thanxt. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent, magnificent Friday. Of course, it's an ask doctor Jesse Friday, and I owe you all kinds of answers to all kinds of questions. I just wanted to cover that portion of the narrative there in the beginning. We'll get back to some other news things in a little bit. Let's dig into some of these Jesse that's subject to this. One is Minneapolis martyr, with the media extending every effort to turn that woman into the next coming of Mother Teresa. It occurs to me that had she been raped and had her throat slit by an illegal Somalia rapist or drug dealer, her name would never have been mentioned, and there certainly wouldn't be any candlelight vigils. Well, this is something that we have to get through. And this is a really crappy This is a crappy thing. I know it's a crappy thing, and you know it's a crappy thing. But we're adults here, we can talk about this. Communists don't care about human life at the judge her human happiness, Luigi Evangeloni's lawyer means of humanity, anti humans, that they've been called all all of these things and worse throughout history for a reason. Individual lives are completely unimportant. Masses of lives are completely unimportant because they're godless, demonic savages. A human being doesn't have a soul, isn't created by God, isn't isn't none of those things. Just you're like an ant to them. I really mean that, you're just an ant. Now. They may let you go ant as long as you're not in the way, but the second you become the mildest inconvenience, they'll just snuff you out. That's how they look at human life. So whenever there is a tragedy that pulls at your heartstrings, I don't know about you, but as I've expressed the past couple of days, I think it's terrible that a thirty seven year old woman, I know she's brain dead and a well definitely brain dead now, but I know she's an idiot and a communist and all these other things. I think that sucks. She's dead kid now doesn't have a mom. Well, I guess there's another one, but you know what I mean, doesn't have one of his moms. I think that's awful. I think it's awful. I can't stand that woman, and I think that's terrible, absolutely terrible. But to the Communist it's just a matter of does this serve the revolution or does this harm the revolution? Every single thing is viewed and treated through that narrative that is the goal, the revolution, the revolution, the revolution, the revolution. Does it serve the revolution? If it doesn't, they'll lie about it, or they will ignore it. If it does, they'll go all in. I've been telling you for the longest time, and it's not like it was news breaking news that you didn't know. The Communists wanted this to happen. And I'll tell you something else. They want another one, and another one and another one. They would kill every one of their followers if it served the revolution. You know these people, you know, they get training right for normal political people, even hardcore political people. Maybe you are super involved, which I love that. If you are, maybe you're the person you make phone calls for candidates. Maybe you've run for office or donate money. Maybe you knock on doors. Maybe you are a political person. I bet you think you're a pro atit, don't you. You're an amateur. Me too, just an amateur when we used to You know how I ran for Congress twice. You know the training my people received. It would be Saturday morning. We had put out the call for volunteers. We would all show up at a parking lot and they would hand out We would hand out clipboards of addresses because people would be going to different neighborhoods. Hey, here's some bumper stickers and a couple T shirts. Everyone, please be polite. Here's the addresses. Go go knock on doors. Please let them know vote for Jesse Kelly. He's the best. Anyway, Have fun, y'all. Let's say a prayer. That's it. Those training communists go to school for this. They'll sit down in classrooms with a whiteboard and get training on police agitation, blocking. What what tactics does ice use? How do you do this? What's the best way to impede that? That's fact. This is how these people operate. Listen, listen to this. This is Seattle's mayor. Her name is Katie Wilson. Listen to what amateurs we are compared to what professionals they are. Listen to this.
Speaker 4: I know many people in our community are frightened and outraged about the way ICE and other federal enforcement agencies are being deliberately deployed across the country to intimidate and harm our communities. I urge you to sign up for the Washington for All ICE mobilization alerts, and don't stop there. I encourage you to raise your voices and demand that every elected official does what they can to actually protect the people who make our neighborhoods home.
Speaker 1: Their politicians are putting up websites with ICE alerts. There's an app that I won't name here, but you can go find it. It's fine. There's an app already created by the communists to track ICE activity. Los Angeles Mayor Karen Bass traveled multiple times to Cuba for professional communist training. Communists will fly you into various plays so you can learn how to be an infiltrator, how to be a subversive, how to do these things. These people are professionals in a way you and I will never be. And I'm glad you're not. And I'm glad, I'm not I would that sounds awful, but we do have to understand that's what they are. They're professionals at this, they train for it. It's ugly, it's extremely extremely ugly. I wish it wasn't this way. That this is how committed they are to the revolution. And I'll play you something. I want you to listen to this. Rachel Maddow went on Jimmy Kimmel's show, and of course Rachel Mattow, she's always saying dumb things that are gonna make you angry, but I want you to listen to what she says here. Listen, lean in, Listen closely, turn up the radio, listen closely.
Speaker 5: Once you have three and a half percent of a population protesting non violently against a dictator or an authoritarian, that is essentially an unstoppable force that they can't oppose and that precludes them from consolidating.
Speaker 1: Dictorial three and a half percent, three.
Speaker 5: And a half percent, it's not that much larger a number than what we're already seeing in the streets against Trump.
Speaker 1: Does that sound like a liberal? Does that sound like a democrat? Or does that sound like a subversive guerrilla force who sees themselves as an army. Does that not sound like the words of someone who sees themselves as a warrior commanding an army of other warriors at war with the country. You are a republican or a libertarian, or an anti communist or whatever you call yourself, I bet you probably don't see yourself as a political war though. I mean, I don't people call me that. I don't see myself as that. I'm interested in politics and I'm obviously hardcore about this, and I don't think that's what a warrior is. This is how these people see themselves.
Speaker 5: Once you have three and a half percent of a population protesting non violently against a dictator or an authoritarian, that is essentially an unstoppable force that can that they can't oppose, and that precludes them from consolidating.
Speaker 1: Dictorial three and a half percent.
Speaker 5: Three and a half percent, it's not that much larger a number than what we're already seeing in the streets against Trump.
Speaker 1: They've broken down the numbers, they've received training. Hey, all we need is three and a half percent, And if we can move people here and move people there, and what we'll do is we'll start this organization and then create this organization as a cutout, and we'll need to bring in ten more people for training. We can pay them a thousand dollars a month and that here. Here's a phone number for a bail fund in case they do get arrested by IT professionals. This is what we're up against, a professional gorilla force. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wonderful Friday. Member. We are live here tonight and you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Let's switch things up, get off of politics for a few We'll come back to Minnesota and federal investigations and other things. But this one is a little heavy, maybe. Dear fellow orange juice lover, I'm dating a man who is a very cheap tipper. It drives me crazy and I find myself trying to hide extra cash under a napkin or menu before we leave the restaurant. This man makes good money and has money, and I've tried explaining that these people work in the service industry they need to support themselves to etc. But he won't budge. Earlier this week, we ordered Chinese food delivery and he tipped the driver forty cents. Is this a red flag? I'm finding this kind of cheapness to be very unattractive in a man. And she signs an anonymous girlfriend. It is a gigantic red flag. A gigantic red flag. You've heard me discuss this before. But there are corporations. In fact, someone in my family who I won't name, he used to be a big shot in the media industry. No, no, no, no, it's not nothing I do related, nothing like that. This is long before I ever got in any of this stuff. But a big shot in the media industry. And he was leaving one media company and going into another media company, and they wanted to go out to dinner with him. His interview was scheduled for the next day, but they wanted to have dinner with him the night before, and they had dinner with him. Go sit down a fancy, fancy restaurant. I'm sure it was a steakhouse or something, but I'd be lying if I told you what restaurant or what kind. I don't remember. I was a kid when I heard this story. He goes, he sits down, All these big shots are there and they're having I'm sure steak and wine or whatever else they had that night. And then next day he shows up for his interview and he is informed at the beginning of the interview he goes in to sit down that no, no, no, the interview's over. You got the job, and he's a little confused. He says, they said, yeah, you did. Last night was the interview. We just didn't tell you. What do they want to see? Well, they wanted to see a few things, if I'm being honest. First of all, they wanted to see his table manners. No, I'm not telling you to stick your pinky out and things like that. But if you're going to aim for a high level position anywhere, they want to know you don't choot with your mouth with your mouth open. They want to know that you're not going to burp at the table. The basic thing, don't be a barbarian. They wanted to know those things. And they really, really really wanted to know how you treat the guy who comes and fills up your water at those fancy restaurants. You know there's some guy, he's not a waiter or anything like that. His job. He walks around with a thing of water. Want us to make sure your water is never empty. He's like the low guy on the totem pole, probably doesn't make squat, he's whatever, maybe he's untrained or whatnot. But lowest guy on the totem pole, does he get a thank you? Or do you look at him like the slave class. It's extremely indicative of who you are how you treat service people. And that doesn't mean you have to be a monster tipper because people aren't made of money. I'm not telling you, oh yeah, I got a tip forty percent. I'm not saying that at all at all. Give him twenty percent, right, that's give give him fifteen to twenty percent if they're great, if you can twenty five thirty percent. But how you see yourself versus how you see them is enormous in life. I'll give you a little story. It's gonna sound like I'm bragging, because I'm freaking bragging. I told you we went to New York City for Christmas time, and I told you AB dragged us all to see the Rockheads Christmas specials. You'd always wanted to see the Rockets, and I'll admit it was a great show. But we were before the show. We're standing outside and Luke my youngest son asked, hey, dad, can I have some money. I'm gonna go grab a hot dog with the stand. I said, yeah, I go ahead, and some cash. I then decide, well, you know what, I want some popcorn too, so I go stand in line behind him. He doesn't know I'm behind him. He's at the cash register. He gets his hot dog and I think some chips. It's hot dog, some chips. He then slaps and I didn't see how much it was, then slaps a tip on the lady drops a nice tip in the jar, probably five bucks or something like that, right in front of him. He doesn't know him back there, and she doesn't know him. His dad. She says to him, hey, thank you for that. It's so nice to see people who know how to treat people. And you should have seen my son. He's already tall, stand up a little taller, and then he turns around and he makes eye contact with me. He didn't know I was there, and I just gave him a little head nod and patted him on the jest. I'm proud of that. Treat people, right man, people who deliver your food. You know what ob does for delivery people who come to the house at Christmas season, not all the time, but delivery people. Ob puts something out on the front porch and she tries to keep it stocked with gatorades or bags of Cheetos, or a water or or something like that. She puts a little sign there, tries to leave some cookies or something for the garbage men around Christmas season. Take care of people who work with their hands, who work hard. You're not any better than them. And lady, I'm sorry to dump on your boyfriend. I know a good man's hard to find. He gave forty cents to a delivery driver, Chris, you should see Chris is freaking bortified forty cents to a delivery driver. Red flag doesn't even describe what that is. What does that tell you how he views himself versus that delivery driver? Do you think? Do you think? You say he has a lot of money, makes a lot of money. How do you think he would react if he was paid the bare minimum for every single thing he did? How do you think he would take that? Probably not well. But then he treats someone who doesn't have to treat well. You can treat it. You can tip every delivery driver forty cents if you'd like you welcome to You don't have to give him a thing. It shows you how he sees himself versus how he sees hard working service people out there in the cold it's winter time, delivering people's stuff. That's a bunch of crap. I'll tell you right now, that's a bunch of crap.