Speaker 1: But let's continue whenever post we sent the continue now, one might have noticed things happening in the world, almost almost spiraling out of control. And I have to consider the possibility that during the holidays, during Christmas and Hanikah is underway, horrible events are going to take place by Islamic extremism. And what happened in Australia, what happened a couple of weeks ago when a National Guardsman's doing her duty in Washington, d C. And Islamic terrorists gets in his car and drives in the state of Washington three thousand miles across the country simply to find someone to murder who's in a police uniform and or a military uniform. And they happened to murder and then grievously wound two National guardsmen. And I think this is the tip of the iceberg. Many other events are taking place and joining you and I now as a professor Yuri Kaufman, Unfortunately he's headquartered in New York City about to be taken over by someone who's Islamic extremists himself, who doesn't think that globalizing into fad is much of a problem. And once again, Professor Urik Kaufman, Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. And all over America, Honika is underway, Christmas is coming on the horizon a week or two, and all of a sudden, we're going to have this terrorism taking place all over the world. And first of all, what's your take on what happened in Australia when fifteen or sixteen Jews were killed because of their faith, forty more were wounded to how do you process that?
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, a happy conic that I have Merry Christmas to you and all your listeners as well. It's always great to be with you. The way I process it is as follows. I think, first of all, it's got to be a wake up call. We're now finding out that there were only two police officers on duty at the Bandai Beach in Sydney. I mean, that's ridiculous. There were many, many warnings. The Israelis are saying they gave the specific warning to the Australian authorities of the potential for a terrorist attack. You know, to have only two police officers out there giving security to literally hundreds of people, maybe even thousands, is a little ridiculous. It shows real negligence on their part. What I would say is, I mean, obviously this is an anti Semitic attack, and obviously those who carried it out are anti Semits. But that's not really what this story is about. This story, I think is about Iran. It looks like I think Iran was behind this. I can't prove it just now, it's being investigated. But if you go back to the nineteen nineties, something like this happened before Israel got the upper hand in its constant war with Hesbola at the time, and Hesbela is of course fighting to wipe Israel off the face of the earth. They say Jews are apes and pigs. They are among the people who chount death to America, along with the Iranians. But in the nineteen nineties, Israel got the upper hand and Hesbelius didn't have a way to retaliate. So what they did was they went for the soft underbelly. There were two bombings in Argentina. One was the Israeli embassy that was in nineteen ninety two. Twenty nine people were murdered. Later, they carried out one of the most infamous terrorist attacks of the nineteen nineties. It's called the Amia bombing. Amia AMIA is the Spanish acronym for Israel Argentina Mutual Friendship Society or something like that. Eighty five people were murdered. It's still the worst terrorist attack in the history of Argentina. Later it was actually covered up by president say Communist President Kirchner. The Hesbela murderers probably murdered the prosecutor, a guy named Alberta Nisiman w he was actually Jewish. And then right after that, the day after, in fact, Hesbola blew up a small commuter plane out of Panama. Twenty one people were killed. There was a suicide bomber, in fact, that was the only body. No one came to claim it was a Chiai Muslim. So they went to the soft underbelly killing Jews around the world. And I have to say it actually did work. It did deter the Israelis. It means strategically it worked, and I think we're seeing that now. I expected this from the beginning of the war. The war. Fortunately it hasn't happened. The Israelis are saying that Mosad, Israel's intelligence agency, has been swarting terrorist attacked around the world from the beginning of the war and looks like this is the one that actually slipped through with tragic results.
Speaker 1: Professor I, look at what did not happen Los Angeles. They had planned some Islamic terrorists had planned to blow up a bunch of businesses on New Year's Day. We know a year ago in New Orleans, an I's sympathizer at the French Quarter took his vehicle to kill Mame as many as he could down the middle of Bourbon Street. Since then, I read what happened in Australia, which you think globalizing the Intafada, That means Australia and another part of the world unconnected whatsoever to the to the Middle East. In Australia, synagogues were bombed in Sydney, there was fire bombings of Israeli Jewish businesses. Kosher restaurants were vandalized. Every day they'd break out windows the Islamic terrorists. Cars outside Jewish homes were torched. You had rancid anti Semitic graffiti all over the place. It was ubiquitous. And there were one hundred thousand Israeli fly I'm sorry Palestinian flags and others wearing their headdress marching around Sydney Harbor to demand that Israel stopped at genocide in Gaza. So here's Australia, New Zealand in the middle of nowhere and talk about globalizing the Intifada.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: What connection does Sydney's opera house in which one hundred thousand Muslim supporters and Palestinians marching around with the flag, what does that have to do with Gaza?
Speaker 2: One might ask, Oh, you couldn't be more right. And in fact, let me just point out that Russia invaded Ukraine in a hideous act of just naked aggression, the worst in Europe since World War Two. You can say, I mean, they're estimating like perhaps as many as a million men have already been killed and wounded, probably even more than that. But we and I mean, it's just it's obvious that Russia just commits this hideous act of aggression, that's commit one atrocity after the other. But yet no one is attacking Russians ethnic Russians around the world. There are lots of Russian speakers in our country, in Australia everywhere. No one is chasing them down the streets saying globalize the war against Russians. It's only that's reserved for the Jews. And it's obvious that what we have here is this latent anti Semitism which is bursting to the surface, and sadly, we're even seeing it among people who should know better and people who are in positions of responsibility, namely the mayor of New York. I mean, he's talking about, you know, globalized me into Fada. I would never hear him, or expect to hear him say globalize the attack on Russians or something like that. And you know Mamdani has said that well when he sat into thought, he didn't mean anything violent, of course, and this is just an obvious case of dog whistling. And if you'll go back to the battle days when there were lynchings in our country and we're talking like one hundred years ago, nobody said am in favor of lynchings, talked about you know, states rights, They talked about why should one murder be treated differently from another? And everyone knew what the speakers were talking about. And I want to stress again this is this happened like we're talking about things that happened one hundred years ago. We've come a long long, long way since then, and you know, the American South is as advanced and educated and enlightened as everybody else. And it always galls me when people, certainly on the coast, look down upon them as if you know, we're still fighting battles from the early part of the twentieth century or the Civil War or something like that. But you know, when a guy like a Mamdani says globalizing afada, all the people you know who support and they know what he means, they know what he's saying. And again, you know, we see to tragic results in places like Australia where again we would never even dream of seeing this. Weren't anyone but the Jews. No one is attacking Russians around the world. The people are attacking Jews. It's craziness.
Speaker 1: Well, another issue is that the Brown University situation, the professional's class was a Jew who was well known supporter of Israel, and the only person killed was the vice president of the Brown University Student Republican organization. I'm waiting for that other shooter to drop. There's been reports, I don't know if it's accurate or not, that the murderer yelled Allah atbar before the shooting began. That's been reported here and there, but that's not been confirmed by anybody as of this point, and I'm waiting for like. For example, in Europe, they've canceled Christmas celebrations in Germany for the fear not of somebody with a gun, but somebody driving a truck through the middle of some Christmas market killing people. In Paris, they've stopped the New Year's Eve celebrations because of fear of Islamic terrorism. And on our southern border. I did the story for years when Joe Biden was in office. Anywhere between twelve and fifteen thousand Muslim extremists into FATA types came across the southern border, and we're supporting them in Somali land also known as Minnesota, and we're paying for it. In fact, according to the HHS, we've sent billions of to El Shabab and Somali. We've also paid al Qaeda through the hands of the immigrants that have come here. We welcome refugees with an open hand and with love and support, and they reward us by sending money to terrorist groups to kill Americans. And so I'm wondering we've got the holidays coming up. We don't know what we're facing. In fact, we're holding our breath for the next bomb to go off or someone on a bridge of five. Can you imagine Professor Yery Kaufman, a father and a son living in Australia. The media account said that the father got there in nineteen eighty eight and the son was born in Australia, and they thought it might be a good idea on the first day of Hanukkah, to have six weapons, which are hard to get in Australia, go up on a bridge, walk around killing men, women and children. And the father and the son participated. The father's dead, the son is fighting for his life. Obah didn't win the fight. But nonetheless, imagine the virus of hate that someone living in Australia, for God's sakes, rises up because of globalizing, the Intifada rising up to kill Jews and whoever they might be present, And the Australian government couldn't care less when you have hundreds of thousands of Palestinians marching around downtown Sydney by the Opera House, yelling kill the Jews, Gas the Jews. That's hate speech and Australia completely unprepared, and every time one of these things happened, the politicians say, well, let's worry about Islamophobia. Islamophobia is is there somewhere in the world where Christians and Catholics are killing Muslims all over major cities somewhere in the world that I'm unaware of? Is that happening anywhere?
Speaker 2: Not to my knowledge, not since about the year I don't know, like that, yeah about that, about that Tiler cruise. I will say this, as far as Brown University, I haven't heard any reports of frankly any talk of who's the identity of the government. We still don't know who this individual was covered up. There was an initial thing that made the rounds on social media that it was a transgender person. That's just simply false. Dolm and made it up. So I wouldn't jump to conclusion. I do think the law enforcement people will find this person and then we'll, you know, we'll know what happened there. I do want to say this though, with respect to the gunment in Australia, They're gonna probably find out that these were two guys who were educated, who had jobs, who were in the middle class. So the narrative of well, it's the poverty that's causing it, or it's the Islammophobia that's causing it, or some such nonsense. It's been shown time and again that's just not how it is. These people do this because this is what they believe. Now I'm not saying that most Muslims agree with this, that it's certainly not the case, certainly in our country, certainly in Canada and Europe, probably even in Australia. But here's the problem, and this is what people don't appreciate when you get up to the Arab world. Okay, the radical Islamic view of conquest, of intolerance, of creating this new calvit that is the mainstream view. Why do I say that. I say that because every time they have free and fair elections in Arab countries, it's the Islamists who win. So for example, in the Palestinian territories in Gaza, there was a free and fair election in two thousand and six. It was free and fair because Israel managed it under its Oslo obligations, so Hamas won. Of course, it was that well known system of governance called one man, one vote, one time. But the point Is. There was a free election. Comas won in Lebanon when they had elections. Wise we viewed it spair. Hezbolah won when they had elections in Iraq. Again, why we view this spare because America managed them. The Sodris, the radical Shiai group, they won in Egypt. Mohammed Morrissey, the Islamic Brotherhood, he won in Tunisia. Islamic Brotherhood won in Algeria in the nineties. The Islamic brother would have won, so the government canceled the election. There was a civil war, one hundred thousand people got killed, and then wheneber there was a power vacuum. So for example, when we pulled out of Iraq, Isis stepped into that vacuum. I just stepped into the vacuum in Sirius, Soda al Qaeda. I mean, this is the mainstream view in that part of the world, and that's the core problem. I'm not saying that's the mainstream view in places like Indonesia, Malaysia, where you've met, you know, very large Muslim populations, but it is the mainstream view in I could say most of the Arab world. It's probably the mainstream view in Afghanistan where the Taliban took over. As far as Iran goes, it's kind of questionable because the Iatolas are a dictatorship. Certainly it was the mainstream you for a long time. Now they've literally destroyed that country. I hazard to say it's probably more of a minority view, but it certainly does enjoy the support of a very large swath of the population. That's what we're confronting.
Speaker 1: And of course on the southern border, excuse me, for years we've imported the terrorist and some imported in our country are looting the treasury. I anticipate the next couple of weeks going to be very difficult. I certainly hope that somehow this subsides, but it will not, because it is a large branch of islam Is to kill Jews or as you say, are like rats and mice, and Americans are simply in the way.
Speaker 2: And when we elect someone.
Speaker 1: In New York City where you live, to be the mayor of New York City, in this climate and about globalizing the Intifad, I could not think of a clear example than what happened, of course in Australia. And get ready for some wild times, Professor I love doing this with you, and once again thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And I hope what in America there's mosques all over the place and the terrorism is not with American mainstream Muslims. Can we at least say that at this point it's a branch.
Speaker 2: Oh? Absolutely, please say that, Please say absolutely, absolutely absolutely the that overwhelming majority of Muslims in America are good, hardworking people. I will tell you I do have a day job. I'm actually a real estate developer. One of my top people the Pakistani Muslim. I've been working together with him for over twenty five years. Wonderful person. He sent to the American Dream. He has two daughters. They went to I think they might have gone to Yale. They live in the Haven. I know they went to college. I mean, these are good, hardworking people. But again the issue is it's when you get into countries like Syria, Lebanon, the Palestinian territories, Yemen, it's all radical who they took over. When you get to countries like to Dan, Libya, it's all that is the mainstream view unfortunately, And anyone who's going to tell you otherwise or start claiming Islamophobia is just throwing sand in your eyes. It's just, unfortunately and tragically, that's just not how it is, and we need to confront that.
Speaker 1: And Ury Kaufman lastly, Joe Biden, I imported hundreds of thousands of young men from those areas and we're holding our breath for the next strike. But Uri Kaufman, you're a great American. Happy Hanukah to my Christians friends, Merry Christmas. The book is American Intafada. Once again, you're a Kaufman Professor. Thanks for taking the time to come on the Bill Cunningham Show, and professor, you're a great American.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, Thank you so much. Always a pleasure. God bless you. Let's continue with more. There it is.
Speaker 1: There are mosques, for example, all over the Midwest, and as Yer Kaufman just said, it is not a problem. But when you import from parts of the world that are completely dysfunctional, Intafada supporters and Muslim terrorists anticipate what's going to happen over the holiday season, especially things such as what occurred on Bourbon Street last year. A Let's continue with more. Bill Cunningham, the Great American live with you every day you're home of the Bengals news radio seven hundred W