Speaker 1: See Kelly Show, Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Tuesday. We're gonna boom, We're gonna tackle a little bit of bad nudes here in the open.
Speaker 2: It's gonna get that out of the way. Then we're gonna dumb.
Speaker 1: Some praise on Brandon gil who continues to impress.
Speaker 2: Uh you ae.
Speaker 1: The United Arab Emirates they left OPEK. I want to know why. What's all this OPEC stuff about?
Speaker 2: Is as good? Is it bad?
Speaker 1: Daniel Turner joins us about a half hour from now, talks about that we'll do emails all that so much more coming up in the final hour of the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. Now, I'm in an outstanding mood and what I'm about to say is terrible. So I'm gonna get through it as fast as humanly possible. Then I'm just gonna wash that off. But it is what it is. So the Iran stuff has not stopped. When I say stuff, I mean we still have a blockade. We still can't get them to agree on anything on any kind of a ceasefire deal, and we appear to be at the same impass we have been. The problem with that impass is this. Yes, things are very very bad inside of Iran right now.
Speaker 2: Trump put up.
Speaker 1: On social media that he hears the place is collapsing. You never know what to believe or not believe when it comes to Trump's social media. But we don't have to have Trump's social media posts to know due to sanctions, Iran was hurting badly before we ever Cross the Season bombed them. They're probably not doing right now. Right I'm sure things are a real, real rough in there, okay, but it appears we are on an economic impolitical game of chicken, and I am starting to suspector I've been suspecting that Iran wants to play this game of chicken, and the game of chicken is yes, we're Iraan. Yes, our economy is in shambles. Our political situation is really bad. All our leaders are dead or dying. It's all really bad on our end. However, you, mister president, because the world and America are because they're so displeased with everything around this, you are going to be in trouble faster than we are. I'm not saying they're correct about that, but I am starting to suspect that's a calculation they're going to make We have mid term elections coming up in November. Here is the latest from today. Trump's approval is at thirty four percent. Trump's this approval is at sixty four percent. This far eclipses his lowest really anyone's lowest approval numbers ever. And maybe the most devastating part of this is this one. Trump's approval on the handling of the cost of living a record low twenty two percent. Sixty nine percent say Trump is not handling the cost of living.
Speaker 2: Well because, of course, the war in Iran.
Speaker 1: Has driven up the cost of living economically. This has been very bad economically. This has the potential to be catastrophic politically. It has been very bad politically. There is a chance this is catastrophic. I want you to again say a prayer, because we need to come home quickly. We need to come home quickly. The cost of us not coming home. Understand what I'm talking about here, The cost of us not coming home is these people run all three branches of the day.
Speaker 3: There's tremendous, as you can understand, concern given the threat levels that are going up in part because of the president and now three assassination attempts on him has very low approval ratings, which unfortunately fuel a lot of disaffection.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna leave it there. Every day the news gets worse, the prices are going up, people are suffering, we are being blamed, and it's a political disaster. There you go. Brandon Gill's great, though.
Speaker 4: What's your favorite type of abortion?
Speaker 5: I am an advocate for patients having access to the full realm of reproductive healthcare.
Speaker 4: Would you have a preferred method of abortion that you that you like.
Speaker 6: I do not.
Speaker 7: I mean read through a couple of different methods, and I want to get your take on how much you like these. The first type is called a suction abortion. This is when the cervic.
Speaker 1: By the way I know this is this is gruesome, and it is gruesome. It is really important to have this stuff out there so people understand what we're talking about, because you know, communists use language purposefully. They use language to deceive, and so they take some of the most barbaric actions in the world that they call it women's reproductive rights. I love that we have somebody with the guts to look at an abortion activist and read it to her.
Speaker 2: Stupid, demonic face.
Speaker 7: It is dilated, and a strong suction twenty nine times the power of a household vacuum cleaner tears the baby's body apart and sucks it through the hose into a container.
Speaker 4: Do you prefer that method?
Speaker 8: I stand by my former testimony.
Speaker 7: That sounds kind of gross, doesn't it sounds pretty gruesome?
Speaker 4: Do you agree?
Speaker 8: I stand by how I answered your question fully and accurately.
Speaker 7: Okay, what about this one? This one is called dilation and curatage. After dilation of the cervix, a sharp, looped knife is inserted into the uterus. The baby's body is cut into pieces and extracted, often by suction.
Speaker 4: Do you prefer that method?
Speaker 8: What I believe we are here to talk about today is the face act.
Speaker 4: We are not here to I'm asking you. You're pro abortion advocate.
Speaker 7: I'm asking if you prefer the delous dilation and curtage method.
Speaker 5: I am access to reproductive health care advocate.
Speaker 1: Listen to how she corrects them. You're an abortion activist, I'm an access to reproductive health care. Communists lie about everything all the time. They are purposeful with all of their words because their words are designed to.
Speaker 4: You don't want to talk about abortion itself. Why is that?
Speaker 5: I would prefer to talk about the reason that the committee called the hearings.
Speaker 4: Because I would prefer it'd be uncomfortable.
Speaker 5: I would prefer if you would let me finish my statement to talk about the Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances Act, which is.
Speaker 7: What that access gets. How about this one? It's called dilation and evacuation. Four sceps are inserted into the uterus, grabbing and twisting the baby's body to dismember him or her. If the head is too large, it must be crushed in order to remove it. Do you prefer that method?
Speaker 5: I would prefer to talk about the reason that hearing was called and the basis of my expert testimony.
Speaker 7: It's uncomfortable to hear this, isn't it?
Speaker 4: It is?
Speaker 7: I think it is because it's barbaric and evil. How about this one? It's called the saline injection. It's one A twenty percent salt solution is injected through the mother's abdomen into the baby's amniotic fluid. The baby's skin is burned off. The baby ingests the solution and dies of salt poisoning, dehydration, and hemorrhaging of the brain.
Speaker 4: Do you prefer that method?
Speaker 8: I would prefer to talk about the subject of the hearing.
Speaker 4: This is the subject of the hearing. This is about protests outside of abortion clinics. I'm asking you about abortion.
Speaker 8: I stand by my prior testimony.
Speaker 7: Okay, I wouldn't want to talk about this either if I were you, because it is barberic and evil.
Speaker 2: I love this guy.
Speaker 1: That's a I'm the one always telling you they're all rental cars. This guy is impressive. Finally someone with the guts to stand up and say it. And the reason that was effective is because, I mean, abortion's just like any other communist issue. Everything's designed to deceive around it, everything's designed to cover up the whole horrors of it. It's not that bad, the women's reproductive rights. Everything, everything they say is carefully selected to present things in the nicest possible way. The most evil, barbaric things always presented in the nicest, most possible way. When you cut through the noise, just pull out the descriptions and read it to them. They sit there. You could tell how agitated she was. They sit there and they squirm in their chairs because the light scares the darkness. This is the thing these people cannot stand is simply exposing what they do, exposing who they are, exposing the things they stand for, because they lie about everything all the time. They are deceivers with everything they do and everything they say. And they have taken the most evil things in this country and put the smileiest, sunniest face on those things and tried to sell it to a bunch of Americans, and sadly they've succeeded in some ways. Anyway, let's move off of all that, get to some emails before we do other things.
Speaker 9: Kitty is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wonderful Tuesday. You can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Speaking of Brandon Gil, I should have played this yesterday.
Speaker 1: It's just too much, it's too funny. It's a little long, so I might interrupt it. But have you ever seen that purple haired freak that kind of looks like a witch? Rosa Delora is a name, some communist Democrat woman, just some hag. Well she gets in a scrap with Lee Zelden. Lee Elden is a great dude. Great dude. Used to be a member of Congress. Now he's EPA. Lee Zelden is a great dude. So Rosa Delora decides that she's gonna try to match Wits with Lee's album. Now, remember so many of these people in Congress, they're just idiots. They'll lie or do enough to raise enough money to get elected, but they're not capable people. They're just morons, and they'll be there forever. Their staffers read things for them. They don't actually do anything, and every now and then start barking up the wrong tree.
Speaker 10: When climate change is flooding our streets, poisoning our air, driving up healthcare and disaster costs, how can the EPA justify abandoning that duty to protect Americans to appease polluters under the false flag of economic.
Speaker 11: Growth following the law Section two two of the Clean Air Act? Where is the same thing about fighting global climate change? Lower Braiight, Supreme Court case. You're familiar with it?
Speaker 10: No, I maybe others are not.
Speaker 8: But let me ask.
Speaker 12: But that's really important.
Speaker 11: As a member of Congress, lober Bright says that we as an agency don't have the authority to get creative if Section twoo to the Clean Air Act.
Speaker 10: No, but you don't have excuse me, you do not have the right to say climate change does not exist, that it's a hoax, and that's where this administration something.
Speaker 11: You're upset. You don't know what Loper bride is. Do you know what the major policy doctrine?
Speaker 12: Except I'm upset because you know what the major policies doctrine is. You're a member of Congress.
Speaker 10: You should know well, you're you have proved from someone who've defended the environment to.
Speaker 1: All of us.
Speaker 11: I'm very defensive about not knowing the two biggest landmark Supreme Court cases of the last year to your.
Speaker 10: Question, very defensive about changing your policy and your positions with regard to the environment.
Speaker 11: Just you want me to tell you what the two biggest core cases are of the last few years.
Speaker 12: Michigan, Pa, No, West Virginia Versy.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 10: You're here because you need money from us, So halt for the second and wait for the questions and answer the question.
Speaker 12: I answered your question.
Speaker 11: You didn't like my answer because you don't know what Loperbride is, because you don't know what the major policy's doctrine is. Because you you're asking me question, you're asking about Section two or two of the Clean Air Act, and you don't you don't read it.
Speaker 12: You don't know what it says.
Speaker 10: And what you want to do is to deny.
Speaker 6: You want to know.
Speaker 12: I actually read the law. I do my homework. Really, you're just somebody who likes.
Speaker 11: To have the microphone on. You know what I have to do. I read the law, I read.
Speaker 12: The Supreme Court cases. And we should do for your constituents is actually read.
Speaker 10: Statue risk read your Supreme Court appropriations.
Speaker 12: Can you care about science now? You're threatening to defund.
Speaker 10: It because you don't know what Loper Bright is, because you don't know what the major policy is.
Speaker 12: Your message to our our folks at the e p A is that you wanted to fund us. Listen to the BS. Do you think I made up these cases?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 12: I think you have made.
Speaker 11: I made I made up Loper Bright, I made up West Virginia ver c p A, I made a Michigan vers c p A.
Speaker 2: I just enjoyed that way more than I should have.
Speaker 1: They're just the worst people in the world world, and listening to them the exposed, just nourishes me. Hey, Jesse, what would prevent a thousand heavily armed Iranian death called suicide bombers from rushing the hotel, shooting the security guards, and pushing themselves into the main ballroom. Okay, well, I understand this nightmare scenario you just painted about the security situation at things like the White House Correspondence Thinner. But here's something that's even worse. A thousand heavily armed men who are trained could go take whatever they wanted in Washington, DC. The reason it doesn't happen is you have to be able to train, organize, equip and get them there without being discovered, because then it would all be broken up and everyone would be arrested. That is the real challenge, and that's the kind of thing that keeps Washington safe. The secret is that there's only a limited number of good guys with guns in Washington, DC, protecting people, whether Democrats are in power or Republicans and in power. There are only so many Secret Service agents, there's only so many National Guard dudes on standby, DC cops, FBI agents. There aren't in the end, that many of them. And if he gets somebody organized and trained enough and they decide they want to go kill a bunch of people with some event of some kind, well that's the way it is. But we have to get better in sharper because of the communist threat.
Speaker 2: That is the threat.
Speaker 1: We have to get better and sharper about our enemies are our foreign enemies are real.
Speaker 2: I know that.
Speaker 1: But domestically, that communist they just arrested was not the last one. The turd at Butler was not the last one. That freaked who tried to kill Trump and Florida on the golf course was not the last one. The one who did kill Charlie Kirk was not the last one. There's another one listening as we speak. There's another one plotting as we speak. Communists are violent. They are They are inherently violent. They believe violence is a necessary part of the revolution. They do not believe they are wrong. And there is going to be one of them who is dumb enough, deranged enough, drunk enough to do it again and then again and again. We have to get better specifically, like I said, JD Van's all right, we'll talk to Daniel Turner about the UAE.
Speaker 2: Leaving Opek.
Speaker 1: What hang on is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wonderful Tuesday. Reminding you you need to email the show your love, your hatred, death threats. Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot Com joining me now my co host at this point in times. We just had him last week, Power the Future's own Daniel Turner, Daniel. Before we get to the UAE and those specific things, could you mind giving us kind of the elementary school version on OPEK?
Speaker 2: What is it? Where did it come from?
Speaker 1: Why is it a thing?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 6: Sure? I'm happy to so. OPEK was started in nineteen seventy when all of these countries of the Middle East began realizing that they had a lot of oil and gas, and that America dominated this industry worldwide. I mean, we didn't discover oil or discover oil refinery, but we perfected it. And God has blessed America with tremendous amounts of oil and gas. So it really is a thoroughly American industry. And it was Americans who went abroad and found oil and gas in other places. It was a Texans who went to the Southeast first and realized there was a ton of oil and gas there. When these countries realized they had as much or maybe even more, and why was America calling the shots? Why was America in charge? So they formed a little partnership of the oil producing and exporting nations. So that's what OPEK is, and it started in nineteen seventy and over time as America made really bad energy policy, especially under the Carter administration. But then, you know, during the Clinton years and during the obviously the Obama years, OPEK became more and more powerful and OPEK began calling the shots. Opek was now in charge of the world's oil and gas policy. And that's that's where we wore up until a couple of minutes ago.
Speaker 1: Okay, up until a couple minutes ago, which leads me to what happened a couple minutes ago.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So the United Arab Emirates which UAE and everyone knows Dubai, right, that's like the cool place to go, though not high on my list quite frankly. You can't drink, and and not that I have a drinking problem, but I am a fine irishman and I like my cocktails, and the idea of going on vacation and not having a cocktail or several is just like ridiculous.
Speaker 1: What I mean, I'm sorry to interrupt. You can't even drink like in the hotel or something like that.
Speaker 6: I think maybe in some hotels, you can have a cocktail, but not at restaurants not And I mean, come on, I mean that's awful, awful. You know, I don't care how nice the hotel is. If I came in a martini, why the hell am I there? So so but it's a very fancy place, and everyone wants to go to Dubai, right. And u AE is the third largest member of OPEC, huge oil and gas production, and they realized, you know, we keep producing a hell of a lot more, but OPEK won't let us opex in charge. And OPEK has them limited to a little more than three million barrels a day, and and they say, you know, we can produce five. Why the hell are we not producing five, especially at the current prices. Why are we not making our country as rich, as powerful and powerful as possible? Because OPEK is calling the shot. And I guess you know what the best analogy is Jesse, which we see a lot of world orders, world global orders breaking down. Look at something like the European Union where you have Hungary and Poland saying hey, we don't want a million Muslims in our neighborhoods, so we're not going to allow them and the European Union is like, no, you're part of our order. You have to right, there's tension there. What's more important for Hungarians? Hungary or the European Union? Right, look at us in NATO. We want to do ex and NATO's like, you can't do that. NATO calls the shots and President Trump is like, what the Hell's more powerful America or NATO? What's more important? So the United Arab Emirates is saying, why does OPEX that value or OPEX needs Trump? Our needs right, And the UAE should have a UAE first policy, just like America has America First. Now under President Trump, every country should have at their country first policy and not kaw taw to a bunch of idiots, whether they're in Brussels at the European Union or whether they're in is Brussels also NATO. Right in Brussels for NATO or or Vienna, which is where OPEK is headquartered. Put your own damn country first. And that's what the UAE is doing. And they have left OPEK and that's huge, that's absolutely devastating to OPEK.
Speaker 1: Okay, so UAE has made the decision to leave, Where does that take global oil prices. I'm concerned about Americans and what they're paying. That's my main point of the question. Where does it leave OPEK period? Does it just dissolve after this? What comes next?
Speaker 6: OPEC will continue, but it is definitely a lot weaker because now this is several million barrels that will be produced outside of their rigging the system. Right, OPEC decides this is how much oil we're going to produce today, you know, or they have quarterly meetings where they set production numbers. They could produce a hell of a lot more, but they want prices artificially high because they're making a lot of money. So if the UAE suddenly starts adding two million barrels a day to the world order, eventually that's going to lower prices because the supply is going to increase, right, and they're producing more. They're not worried about OPEX numbers. They're worried about their own numbers. And an increase of supply is good for everybody. So more global supply is good for global prices. And we are on a global price index. It doesn't really affect America's oil and gas so much, and they may send some here to refine and our refiners would welcome more customers. Right, It's not going to have a huge impact on America, but it will have a huge impact on on the power of OPEK to call the shots. And if you believe in America what you do, and you think America is the ultimate force for good, which it is, then we want all of our enemies week, or or even not our enemies, even our adversaries, we want everybody else week because we're in charge and we're the good guys. And so if OPEK is weak, if Venezuela as weak, if Iran is weak, if Russia is weak. Ultimately, if the communist Chinese are weak, that is good. So this is just another sort of step of seeing our adversaries weaker and that makes America stronger.
Speaker 1: Speaking of Iran, I'm looking at a headline crude back above one hundred and ten dollars on straight stalemate fears. Can we get these prices stabilized and back down if this thing does not get resolved, which I'm getting more and more skeptical of that, this thing might go on for a while. I'm concerned about these prices, Daniel, what's going.
Speaker 6: To come devastated about these prices without it. I'm with you one hundred percent. I know the President is well aware of this. I know he is making what policies he thinks our best, regardless of their impact, their short term impact the economy. But that's a real problem. Right. We can absorb a couple of weeks of one hundred dollars a barrel oil and things will go back to normal. And yeah, they'll be you know, a couple of times you went to the pump and it was expensive, but overall it will even out. But we're going on two months now, and the longer it stays at this level, the worst it is for the economy and for Americans. And I think the Uranians know that, and that is why they continue to play these little games. Okay, we'll negotiate, and everyone jumps on the plane, and then a day later they're like, you know, it changed your mind, We're not negotiating and prices jump back up. The way to end all of this is militarily, and I know the President doesn't want to go on a shock and awe campaign again, right do we? You know we keep saying, you keep hearing people talk about the war, run the war in a run there hasn't been a bullet fired. I don't think in a month, right, I mean, I don't think there has been any quote unquote war. There's a bunch of stalemate happening. There's a bunch of blockades and ships squaring off each other, but it is driving prices through the roof, and I don't know how much longer we can sustain that before it starts having real impact on the economy and real impact on our politics. I don't want to do anything for politics. I don't want to do anything in the world for pure politics. But God Almighty, if the Democrats get power again, then we just we call it. How we survive the Biden years is only by the grace of God. If they get power again, and you add all of their anger and all of their hatred and all of their revenge seeking, who that's a dark, dark scenario, and that's my concern. I don't even want them to have one more House member or Senate member, let alone majorities in either chambers. I'm nervous, that's Jesse. I'm not gonna lie, you know. I like to be the voice of optimism. I'm concerned. I'm still hopeful, but we're up against the clock.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I was worried about. Brother Daniel Turner, Thank you, my man.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it.
Speaker 6: Come back anytime, Jesse.
Speaker 1: It is Jesse Kelly's Show. Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, Wonderful Tuesday. Member, you can email us Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com. Officer John Bartholomew thirty eight years old. His a husband. He was a father of three. He was killed in Chicago by a guy who had over twenty arrests. One judge, one dirtball comedy judge released him multiple times. I want you to know that Democrats do this on purpose. This is done to create an anarco tyranny state where law abiding citizens are afraid, criminals are running rampant. It causes angst, chaos, and a society. The more mixed up and torn up a society gets, the more ripe that society is for a communist revolution. This is not an accident. This is done on purpose by the communists. The Democrat Party is inherently evil and they have to be kept from power at any costs. Also, this was a speaker at the Minnesota State Capitol.
Speaker 13: Minnesotas, I mean, not Minnesota, and Somali's brought more than just more than just built. They didn't just build the economy, but we contribute to the soul of this great state. And I want to remind you that no human is in ever. You are not illegal, our neighbors are not illegal.
Speaker 1: They built the economy and the soul. Let's check in on those.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 14: We have had a photographer there at the daycare since this morning capturing video of those federal agents just going in and out of the building collecting evidence as part of the DOJ's fraud investigation in Minnesota. Sources tell Fox that federal agents are rating about twenty two businesses across Minneapolis this morning, and sources say many of them are tied to smally owned operations. It's the Quality Learning center, this is the daycare it went.
Speaker 1: That must be the economy and the soul.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Sure.
Speaker 1: Anyway, remember when I told you that this whole Red Green alliance, that it wasn't going to work out great for the Communists in the end because the Muslims are.
Speaker 2: Not going to share power.
Speaker 1: And I said specifically, I referenced the UK, the UK, their Democrat party, that's their labor party. They brought in hordes and hordes and hordes of Muslims from all over the world, and they struck the same bargain American Democrats do here. Hey, you can rape and murder and do whatever, and we'll protect you. Just make sure your community votes for us in mass and it'll work out great for everybody. Except something was happening. Something has been happening in the UK. Where there used to be a Daniel as a representative in their in their Congress, if you will, there's now a Muhammad. They're moving on up to the East side to a deluxe apartment in the sky.
Speaker 2: I'm kidding.
Speaker 1: That was the Jeffersons Chriss anyway headline from Just the News. Muslim voters are reshaping UK politics, creating new challenges for the Starmer government. The Red Green Alliance was all ways simply an alliance of convenience to wage war on the Christian West. But in the end they were never going to share power. Oh, they'll work together for a while until they can destroy you and your family and your church, of course, but in the end there's only going to be one holding power up. And guess who it's not going to be. Let's check it in on New York City. Speaking of which, New York.
Speaker 15: City faces a budget crisis of a historic magnitude. We inherited a deficit larger than any since the Great Recession. Years of mismanagement and chronic under budgeting, alongside a structural imbalance between what New York City sends to the state and what we receive in return, have taken a toll. We cannot close this deficit with savings alone. We need new revenue, and we need a structural reset in our relationship with the state. That is the only way to meet our legal obligation to pass a balanced budget, and to do so without imposing a financial burden onto the backs of working people.
Speaker 1: New York City's going belly up because they elected a Muslim communist and it's too funny.
Speaker 2: Anyway. Let's move on, and now here's.
Speaker 8: A headline by go you know, you know the.
Speaker 4: Thing headlines we didn't get to.
Speaker 1: Data confirms huge overrepresentation of foreign nationals in London sex crimes. No, you don't say, hey, I wonder what kind of foreign nationals those are. President Trump and the First Lady welcome the Royals to the White House. I know they did a big to do up there with the photo ops and everything else, and I don't know, there's still something that feels a little dirty about welcoming royals into the White House. Jimmy Kimmel remains defiant and insists his expectant widow jab against Trump. What's about the age difference? Uh, Jimmy kim will understands the game now. Jimmy Kimmell was not paid to be a comedian. Jimmy Kimmel is paid to be a servant of the communist system. As long as he does that, he will have a job. If he ever stops doing that, he will not post office processed migrant amnesty without criminal record checks. That kind of seems like a big deal, except that happened in Spain. Who cares raping migrant spared prison after agreeing to take consent classes, and that took place in Britain.
Speaker 2: It's the shame over there. Trump effect.
Speaker 1: NATO's spending surge hits levels not seen in decades. You could actually see a scenario where NATO actually does break up. This holy Iran thing has made them also freaking mad, and they keep threatening that we're going to start spending more on our military. Maybe we can finally be free of those burdensome Europeans.
Speaker 2: That's fine.
Speaker 1: I like the Japanese way more. Anyway, we'll go the other way across the pond. We'll start hanging out with Japan. They have better food, a lot better culture. You can sign me.
Speaker 2: Up for some more Japan. Anyway.
Speaker 1: We will be back tomorrow to do it again. We will see what.
Speaker 2: Happens if the bombs start falling at anything else. All right, that's all