Speaker 1: This is America's Trucking Network with Kevin Gordon.
Speaker 2: Welcome aboard, Thanks for tuning in on this Thursday morning. We're going to begin with a story that is more transportation history related, but I find this particular story absolutely fascinating. Archaeologists think and actually believe this time that they have found Noah's Arc with incredible new discovery. The discoveries were made by an American research team working at Dua Pinar Formation. The archaeologists have made stunning discovery using radar technology to locate what they believe are remnants of Noah's Ark in Turkey. Groundbreaking penetrating radar GPR analysis has revealed a chemical imprint along with pieces of wood in the ground and the shape of a hall the hull of the ship. Now years ago they they saw remnants of this in certain parts of Turkey. According to the Bible, Noah's Ark, after forty days and forty nights after the Big flood was actually came to rest on the top of Mount Ararat. Now this location is actually eighteen miles southwest of that and so is in that general vicinity. According to biblical accounts, the enormous vessel rescued humanity and every animal species from the devastating flood more than forty three hundred years ago. An American research team investigating the do Rupp Pinar formation near Mount aero Rat has now uncovered evidence of angular structures and a cavity deep inside the mountain. Independent researcher Andrew Jones from Noah's Ark scans employed ground penetrating radar to detect what appears to be a thirteen foot passageway cutting through the formation center. Archaeologists were also blown away by the human discovery which hold the humna rather discovery and then that's Arabic for human discovery, which holds the key to Noah's Arc evidence. The team GPR Data Analysis claims to have identified central inside passages or corridors throughout the vessel. Express UK reports these scans additionally detected three distinct layers underground, corresponding with the Biblical description of the arc. Contain arc containing three levels. According to Genesis six sixteen, Chapter six, Verse six. Chapter six, Verse sixteen states make a roof for the arc and finish it to a cubit above and set the door of the arc on its side. Make it with lower, second and third decks, so this is lining up and the aerial view of this, I mean, it is just absolutely incredible. And I saw the video of this, and when they walk up on this area, you can tell there is a difference in the grass, the color of the grass in this area versus the other.
Speaker 3: And what they talk about. Well, let's just go through the story here the Do pinar.
Speaker 2: Now, this is d U r U p I n a r Do root pinar formation. Sits eighteen miles south of Mount Ararat, and all these different photographs and the radar shots of this and the infrared discoveries and the pictures of this are just absolutely astounding. Biblical texts describe the arc as three hundred cubits long, fifty cubits wide, and thirty cubits high, roughly five hundred feet five hundred and fifteen feet long, eighty six feet wide and fifty two feet tall. And this footprint here matches all of those particular descriptions. I just, like I said, I find this absolutely phenomenal and fascinating the fact that some of the things that we have, you know, people have put aside for years about oh well this is just a legend, and this isn't true, and it's just oh, it's just the Bible and all this sort of thing. That what we have discovered over the years in all these archaeological digs is that we find little pieces here and there of the truth in terms of what was put in the Bible years and years ago. So it is just like I said, I find it absolutely phenomenal. He said, we noticed the grass growing within the boat shaped formation is a different color compared to the area just outside it. Now, this is according This is the Andrew Jones who found this, has been doing this discovery.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: They been on this site for several years. So this isn't just something they tripped upon and just started, oh well, we don't just throw this out there and you know, make a big splash.
Speaker 3: They have been studying this for years.
Speaker 2: They've been taking core samples, have been very careful about doing the drilling.
Speaker 3: You know, these little.
Speaker 2: Circular things almost looks like about the size of a soup can or something wide. And they bore down in there to get some of these samples and stuff indicating that let me see the natural indicating that could suggest a.
Speaker 3: Man made origin rather than a natural one.
Speaker 2: William Crabtree another member of Noah's Ark scans, observed that a tunnel appears to extend from the tip of the formation towards the center, and it is large enough to walk through.
Speaker 3: Now the reason.
Speaker 2: For this is that he also discuss their soil analysis, noting that organic matter was found to be twice as high inside the formation compared to the surrounding soil. The potassium levels inside are also about forty percent higher, Williams said.
Speaker 3: He added, if you know soil.
Speaker 2: Science as I I'm a soil scientist, you'll understand the potassium levels, organic matter, and pH can all be influenced by a decaying organic material. If this was a wooden boat and the wood had rotted over time, we would expect to see elevated levels of potassium, changes in pH and higher organic content. Is that exactly what we are finding and this, like I said, I find this absolutely fascinating and the more they dig into this to find out if it's true. Now, on a personal note, where I live in northern Kentucky, we are exactly where I live, and I've described this before. I live in Wilder, Kentucky and we look out over the valley, the Licking River Valley, and we can see the other county over there. We're at one of the highest points in Campbell County. We have a view of the downtown area of downtown Cincinnati, and so from the deck conceive parts of Cincinnati and all kinds of different things. Because we've set up on a hill, we sit, and I checked this out. We are eight hundred and thirty feet above sea level. Northern Kentucky at one point was covered by an ocean, which would probably give to the fact that the world had been consumed by water over the Great Flood, possibly during the or do Vician period ordo Vician period between four hundred and fifty and four hundred and twenty million years ago. During this time, the region was a shallow tropical sea where marine life such as brachiopods and bryozoans flourished, leaving behind the fossil rich limestone and shale that is still found there today. Now get in on a side note, personal note. I have in where the condo I live. I have dug up flower beds and stuff to plant certain flowers and bushes, and redo the front of the condo to make it more attractive and so on. And I have pulled out these flat pieces of shale that have different fossils in them, and they're all you know, they're available all over and as a matter of fact, I've dug some of them up and they're in certain areas. And since we live on a hill, if I'm out on the deck and I'm doing some show prep, the wind gets pretty high up here, so I need paper weights. And so I am proud to say that my paper rip weights out on the deck are four hundred and twenty to four hundred and thirty million years old, and they are my paper weights. Now marine life to see what was teeming with marine invertebrates like brachiopods which are now Kentucky's state fossil briazomes, moss like animals, and trillo bites. Glaco geological evidence. This rich fossil rich limestone and shale layers found in northern Kentucky and the surrounding region are direct evidence of this this ancient ocean. Many buildings in the area are constructed within this fossil bearing stone.
Speaker 3: We'll pick this up and talk a little bit more about this coming up.
Speaker 2: I'm Kevin Gordon, America's truck and Network seven hundred WLW I Need.
Speaker 1: This is the breathing repord on America's Trucking Network on seven hundred WLWU.
Speaker 4: NASCAR has released official start times for the twenty twenty sixth season for all three national series. Fox will kickoff the NASCAR Cup Series season at Bowman Gray Stadium Sunday, February first at eight pm. FS one will cover Daytona qualifying on Wednesday, February eleventh and the Daytona Duel on Thursday, February twelfth that will set the field for the Great American Race, the Daytona five hundred on Sunday, February fifteenth, with a two thirty pm green flag. For more star times and networks, go to NASCAR dot com. Goodyear held a two day tire test at Bristol Motor Speedway with a goal of dialing in an optional setup for the NASCAR Cup Series two visits to the Tennessee Short Track next year. One from each of the series three manufacturers took part in a test at the famed short track. Bubba Wallace there for Toyota, Alex Bowman for Chevrolet, and Ryan Priest representing Ford. Ray holl Letterman Landing and Racing has signed Lewis Foster to a contract extension that it says we'll keep the British driver with the team for the foreseeable future. The twenty two year old won the Indy Next Championship in twenty twenty four and added Indie Rookie of the Year to his list of accomplishments with RLL in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: I need This is the Reefing report on America's drug a network on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 3: Say Dennison reporting for a t.
Speaker 5: N.
Speaker 6: America's veterans are on the tour of their lives at DAV. We're on a mission to help veterans of all generations get the benefits they've earned. Help us support more victories for veterans. Go to dav dot org.
Speaker 7: I'm Joey Logano. If you ever number twenty two discount Tire Forward. Mustay my picker keeps my car and my tire is rolling safely during races. But you don't need a picker to be tire smart. You can find your vehicles recommended tire pressure and the owner's manual or on a sticker on the driver's side door. Check tire pressure at least once a month in before every long journey, and don't forget to spare.
Speaker 8: For more information, visit btiresmart dot org a message from the Rubber Manufacturers Association.
Speaker 5: But I was little, I didn't talk for a long time. I was sensitive to likes and sounds. So I've built secret hiding places where they could get it. Sometimes I do the same things over and over, until one day I found out I had also. My family got me help. Slowly, I'll learn how to live with it better.
Speaker 3: Early intervention can make a lifetime of difference.
Speaker 9: Learn this and Autism Speaks dot org slash signs brought to you by Autism Speaks and the Ad Council.
Speaker 10: You're one stop for advertising called eight four four eight four four iHeart.
Speaker 2: I'm Kevin Gordon, America's Trucking Network seven hundred WLW. We'll tell you. In the previous segment about this story, Archaeologists find Noah's Ark with incredible new discovery. According World News, another headline, has Noah's Arc finally been found radar spock sparks biblical buzz.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I was talking about how here in northern Kentucky, especially where I live, that we are eight hundred and thirty feet above sea level, and we have fossils in our soil, and I've got examples of them. As I said, I use them as paper weights out on the deck. I've got a four hundred and twenty as they say, four hundred and twenty million year old paperweight that I actually I have about three or four of them. I have even more out in the yard. But it's to put this into perspective. If you're familiar with the area, if you're familiar with Cincinnati, the tallest building in Cincinnati is a building called the Great American Insurance Building that sits six hundred and sixty feet tall. So where we are located on top of this hill is more than two hundred feet about two hundred feet more than that at eight hundred and thirty feet above sea level. The Empire State Building is actually twelve hundred and fifty on the one hundred and second floor, and it goes up to fourteen hundred and fifty four with that pinnacle that little you know, they have the point on it where the antennas are and all that. So we are about four hundred feet short of that above sea level. The Eiffel Tower. Again, to put it again in perspective. The original height was nine hundred and eighty four feet and now now it's up to one thousand and eighty three when they add all the antennas and the radio antennas and that on that Eiffel Tower. So to picture that an ocean, that the whatever ocean it was, whether it was you know, I'm guessing because of looking at the land mass and the top topological map, I would have guessed that the ocean would have been possibly from the Atlantic Ocean, because if the Pacific, they would have had to get over.
Speaker 3: The rocky mountains and get over this area.
Speaker 2: So it was probably the Atlantic Ocean or what has become the Atlantic Ocean up to the state of Kentucky. Imagine that four hundred and thirty Well, of course, according to archaeologists now when they talk about the Bible and they talk about these things being forty three hundred years ago during the Noah's time, this is you know, where science and religion kind of obviously clash because when they do this carbon and dating and the card Now let's take into consideration the fact that whatever they do as far as carbon dating is based on the information that they have and how they have come across their analysis of that and if in fact, at some point maybe that was a little off, or maybe what they talk in terms of the Bible, in terms of what the number of years are and how long those years are, it is possible for that to match up.
Speaker 3: Give you an example. I don't know if you've heard about this.
Speaker 2: They called the shroud of Turin, and supposedly it's been it was the burial cloth that covered Jesus after the crucifixion and put into the tomb. When this was discovered, and it appeared as though that the imprint of his face, his wounds, his body, to get the actual size and measurements of Christ, that this has been in this in Turin, Italy on socked away, but it's there, and over the years they have done analysis of that cloth, and the cloth itself dates back to around that time now about I think twenty thirty years ago. A bunch of people claimed that this was a fraud, that the imprint on there, and that the date of the cloth or the date of what they're seeing as far as material only goes back to like the Middle Ages, the twelve hundreds thereabouts. What they failed to realize is that there was a fire inside this cathedral, in turn, which would have put soot on this cloth during that time, and unless they peel that back, that would be what they are carbon dating, is the ash and the soot on that as opposed to the actual cloth itself. And yet when they say it's a fraud, and they say that the imprint on there was a fake, they still haven't been able to identify what the ink was, how they did the process, and been able to duplicate that process. So you are the people the skeptics are denying the existing existence of something, but they have no proof that how that was done or how the fake was done. If it isn't according to them, it was a fake. So if after what two thousand, well from back in the Middle Ages, we're talking to what another twelve hundred years, we still haven't been able to duplicate the xeroxing or the ink or whatever was done as far as this particular cloth in order to put that kind of an imprint on it and give that kind of an image that somehow or another that it's a fake. Even though you can't duplicate it, you can't figure out how it was done, what the components of it were or anything else. Now, I just got to note that apparently the ocean that during that particular time was called the Lapetus Ocean. So I want to thank my producer for coming up with this information. For me, so interesting that what it was called. But I guess, well, the Lapetus Ocean at some point in time was eventually called the Atlantic Ocean. But it is amazing to me, and I find these things fascinating when you dig into literally dig into this archaeology and find out that some of the things that were put off as myth, some things that were put off as oh, well that's just.
Speaker 3: A biblical story, there's no real proof to it.
Speaker 2: And all this time after time they find a little bit more of an evidence here and there that in some instance, well that was kind of a history book to a certain extent. But again, a lot of this stuff is being proved today that was put in the Bible years ago. And if they dig into this and they do a lot more discovery on this and actually discover Noah's ark, that's going to set the scientific world on its head. I mean, it's just absolutely incredible. Like I said, I am fascinated by this, and I'm absolutely amazed at it now.
Speaker 3: One of the things that I saw yesterday too was Phil.
Speaker 2: Flynn had a very amazing energy report, and a lot of times his energy report kind of devolves into kind of a editorial, if you will, which I love, kind of summarizing not only what's going on in the oil industry, energy markets, and so on, but also kind of a a editorial on geopolitical news and what is going on in the world itself. And one of the reasons I like him so much and we've had him on the program several times, is that we are like minded in certain things. And when I started reading some of this stuff about energy news and so on, and his name was mentioned, and some of the quotes came up, and I'm thinking, my goodness, this is some of this stuff that I've been thinking over the years. Some of the stuff that I've read over the years matches with that. So I contacted him and we've become friends, and I've had him on the program a couple of times.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: What is going on is that ever since gosh, this goes back at least one hundred years, where they assumed at some point in time we were going to hit peak oil, which means that the amount of oil that we have discovered is all the oil that we're going to discover, and that the demand for this oil is the highest it's ever going to be. And this hit in the seventies, they talked about peak oil, they talked about it again in the eighties, and they've been talking about it now up until seems like they talk about this every so often. But it appears as though once again these predictions by these so called experts are off.
Speaker 3: And we'll pick that up when we come back.
Speaker 2: I'm Kevin Gordon, America's Trucking Network seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 8: News Traffic and Weather. News Radio seven hundred WLW, Cincinnati.
Speaker 9: The federal government is officially reopened after the President signed to the funding bill just hours ago. With your twelve thirty report, I'm Travis Laird breaking now. The House passed the bill earlier tonight, two hundred and twenty two votes to two. Nine six Democrats joined Republicans. Two Republicans voted no. The Senate cleared the measure days ago, paving the way for tonight's signing. House Speaker Mike Johnson took the opportunity to point fingers despite the fact that his party controls all three branches of government.
Speaker 7: The Democrats shut down is finally over thanks to House and Senate Republicans who stood together to get the job done.
Speaker 9: Democratic Senator Chris Murphy said his party needs firmer leadership after internal divisions, and Ohio's Greg Landsman said he could not support the bill because it does not extend expiring healthcare subsidies. Federal workers will report as normal in the morning now that the government is fully reopened.
Speaker 8: Now the latest forecast from the Train Heating and Cooling Weather Center on news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 11: The sky staying mostly clear overnight as we dropped to thirty four for your Thursday morning. Tomorrow afternoon, we keep that sunshine. Heis near fifty seven. Friday, we start near thirty seven the afternoon. A few more clouds with just a small chance of rain and a high near fifty nine. From your severe weather station, I'm nine First Warning Meta Reliogius, Mark Stitz, News Radio seven hundred WLW right now forty nine degrees in Cincinnati. Northern Kentucky will get its first Ikea store next year, as the company prepares to open a plan and order center in Florence. The space, located on Mall Road, will specialize in home design services for major rooms and allow customers to order items for pickup or delivery directly from the site. It will also serve as a new pickup option for online orders, easing the load on the Westchester. The Florence store will not have the full show room or a cafeteria, but it's designed to offer a quicker, more convenient way to plan larger home products projects.
Speaker 3: Now Lee Mallen.
Speaker 8: With Sports seven one hundred and WLW Sports.
Speaker 10: College basketball, Nova Kentucky falls at East Tennessee State seventy five sixty three. In college football, Toledo beats Miami twenty four to three. In Oxford Red's claiming catcher ben Urtvett off of waivers from the Los Angeles Dodgers. Cyclones feil Wednesday afternoon in Toledo, three to two. They're back in action Friday night against the same Walleye squad, and for the first Bengals practice before Sunday's game against the Steelers. Cherry Hendrickson, Samaji p Rhin, Shamar Stewart, and Joe Flacco did not practice. Hendrickson and Stewart were already ruled doubtful for week eleven's contest.
Speaker 9: Thank you so much, Lee Malan. You'll hear from Lee again at one o'clock. Your twelve thirty news is a service of Progressive Insurance. Next update is with Lee at one breaking news anytime. I'm Travis Lair News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 12: Switch to America's number one commercial truck in sure visit Progressivecommercial dot com.
Speaker 3: Johnny, the kids didn't come home last night.
Speaker 12: Along the Central Texas planes, teens are dying, suicides that don't make sense, strange accidents.
Speaker 3: Nothing like that. It ever happened in Weatherford before.
Speaker 12: In what seems to be a plot ripped straight out of breaking bad.
Speaker 3: Drugs, alcohol, trafficking of people. There are people out there that absolutely know what happened.
Speaker 12: Open your free iHeartRadio app, search paper ghosts and listen.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 13: You ever wonder how far an ev can take you on one charge. Well, most people drive about forty miles a day, which means you can do all daily stuff no problem.
Speaker 14: Here's our trucking forecast for the Try State and the rest of the country and the Try State over night partly Claudie lows into the mid thirty sunny Thursday a high fifty six. Friday part LEAs sunny with a slight chance of early showers to high in year sixty. Mostly cloudy. Saturday is the high will be near seventy than sunny and cooler. Sunday a high of fifty seven. Nationally, warmer temperatures on tap for the East, West.
Speaker 3: And central US.
Speaker 14: Meanwhile, snow continues across the Lower Great Lakes in interior Northeast into England States starting tonight. Heavy rainfall and mountain snow along with strong winds impacting portions of California.
Speaker 2: Seven hundred wlw IM. Kevin Gordon is America's struck A network looking at Phil Flynn's energy report today, talking again about peak.
Speaker 3: Oil and so on, what's going on.
Speaker 2: In the oil markets as well as the energy markets, and as I've said for years now, and going back to the years of the Biden administration, talking about energy prices and what that does as far as inflation is concerned, and how that and because let's face it, there isn't a business out there, There isn't anything out there that is an effect affected by energy. Everything from I mean, you know, whatever you how you light your home, the electricity going into the home, the electricity going into the factories, the electricity going into the office buildings. All of this is dependent upon the energy prices. Fueling cars, fueling buses, fueling trains, everything involving anything having to do with energy is so important as far as what is going on and as far as crosses all every industry, every business across the country and across around the world, and so as energy prices go up and down, that is going to affect and going to affect the price in order to manufacture something. The cost as far as even if you're in a business that is a service industry, let's say you're even an attorney's office, in our accountant's office, the energy costs are going to be affected in terms of the price that you are going to have to charge on a per hour basis to serve your clients and to do certain things for them.
Speaker 3: So that's going to be effected.
Speaker 2: The amount of electricity costs to run the manufacture the manufacturing facilities and along the manufacturing lines. That's going to affect the price. The fueling the car, the fueling the trucks, all of that stuff is going to have to impact into the cost of transportation and then eventually what is charged on that product in order for it to get to the shelves. So it is extremely important and we pay attention to that and make sure that we have an adequate supply. Global petroleum markets are getting moments of clarity as the International Energy Agency once again backs off its ridiculous prediction of peak oil demand. At the same time, there are more signs that President Trump's sanctions on Russia's big oil company Rosneft and Look Oil are having an impact, as Indian refiners shun Russian oil and Opec is able to raise the selling price to India so that their oil as they don't have to compete with those discounted Russian barrels, because what Russia was doing was discounting their barrels in order to undercut the market, so that companies or countries like India and China would buy their oil even though there was sanctions on their oil. They would try to figure out some way of getting around it. A course with this what they call the ghost fleet, where this oil is loaded onto a ship and then it goes out in the middle of the ocean, turns off the transponder. Another neutral ship pulls up next to it, they offload the oil and then it goes into a port.
Speaker 3: They were talking about.
Speaker 2: We've talked about that on this program numerous times that if you look at and it's one of these things that the international community kind of turns a blind eye to, that Malaysia produces about five hundred thousand barrels of oil per day or a month or something along those lines, but the exports that they have, based on these shipments that they have delivered to other places, are three times that amount. So well, you know, unless they're well, maybe maybe Malaysia can walk on water and they do kind of like the miracle of the loads and fishes, but I don't think that's probably the reason behind that. So again, some of the shenanigans has been going on. Let me see, President Trump looks to open offshore drilling in California while California Governor Gavin Newsom pays homage. I'll use that word because everybody uses that, you know, the hoity toities. Actually it's homage to the green energy lobby at the COP thirty, which was supposedly designed to reduce global greenhouse gas emissions. Now that COP thirty stands for the Conference of Participants, and thirty indicates this is the thirtieth time they've met, so it's the conference of the parties under this un thing. Actually, what it should be called is climbiness oppressing people because all of the stuff that they come out with with their proposals out of these things are oppressive to us and basically raise our energy costs dramatically. And as I've talked about before when I mentioned Climinus, you know, environmentalism has become the new communism because it is not about saving the planet. It's not about anything else other than control. And when you look at communism versus environmentalism, or you look at what communism is based on, it's a totalitarian regime that controls every aspect of your life. And the environmentalists, through their efforts, want to control every aspect of your life having to do with energy and do it through energy. So I've just mashed the two together, and instead of just environmentalists, I just mashed the two together and just call them climbinus. But the COP thirty that that met, and they're always you know, they come up with these ideas and it's just absolutely incredible, all right, Cop thirty was supposedly designed to reduce global greenhouse gas emissions. It failed miserably and everything except in raising energy prices and taking money and giving it to the rich green energy investor class while raising the prices of energy for the poor and middle class. California Governor Gavin Newscomb is bragging about his green energy ambitions even as the people in California suffer with the highest gasoline prices in the nation, unreliable power grid, and isn't prepared to meet the economic demands of the future. Now we've talked about on this program, they out in California they are paying two dollars a gallon, higher than the lowest price gasoline in the country currently, as of yesterday, the nationwide average or nationwide high is four dollars and sixty nine cents in California to a low of two dollars and fifty six dollars a gallon two dollars and fifty six cents a gallon in Oklahoma, where I live. In Kentucky is roughly around two dollars and seventy three cents a gallon, So they are a clear two dollars and two dollars and thirteen cents higher than the cheapest and it's all because of the taxes, the environmental regulations on them, and the reformulation of their gas that they have to do, a reformulation of their gas different than the rest of the entire country. And again I've pointed out that if you look at all of their supposed green energy deals and things that they've done supposedly to clean up the environment out there, I've had conversations with people on this, and I've mentioned this on this program numerous times. How back in the seventies when I used to go I was going from Universe Xavier University where I went to school, and I was doing some work. I actually was co oping down in Cincinnati, and when you drive down what's Columbia called Columbia Parkway, you get a view of the city at a distance, and during the summer months, almost all during the summer, you would look at this brown haze over the city. And the only time that would clear up is that there was a big lots of wind or where the rain would come down. Back in the seventies, late seventies, early eighties, may remember some of the reports of actual Lake Erie, the river of the Cuyahoga River up near Cleveland that feeds into the Lake Erie actually caught on fire because of all the petroleum products in there. Lake Erie was getting to the point where it was almost like a dead sea where you couldn't eat the fish. People weren't supposed to swim in their certain parts of the day. They started cleaning that up, they started cleaning up the environment, They started to cleaning up some of the emissions coming out of these cars. But California has gone way overboard, and as a matter of fact, everything that they've done over the last thirty years was wiped out when the twenty twenty wildfires erupted out there and polluted the area out there and left all the ash and everything and poison the environment out there.
Speaker 3: And that's before the twenty twenty five wildfires.
Speaker 2: Now, when you look at the emissions, and I've talked about that on this program numerous times, you look at the emissions coming out of the trucks today, it takes sixteen sixty eighteen wheelers six zero eighteen wheelers to match the pollution from one truck back in nineteen eighty eight. When you look at tailpipe emissions on cars, you have about a ninety nine percent cleanup of that from the early eighties now when you drive down Columbia Parkway now I'm in of Cincinnati. Back in the seventies, they used to have these air quality emergencies where you know, don't go outside if you're having breathing problems, and don't do this on almost the entire summer. Now there's maybe two three four times during the summer months that those heat advisers. It's more heat advisory as opposed to air quality, and there's still some of those, but in terms of where they were back in the seventies, it has been light years different. And so some of this green stuff, I mean, it's gone too far.
Speaker 3: Let's just put it that way.
Speaker 2: I'll continue with this and talk a little bit more about Phil Flynn's assessment here. You're gonna love coming up because not only are they wrong about global warming, climate change, whatever they want to call it, the hypocrisy is just incredible. I'm Kevin Gordon. America has struck a network seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 3: Run a business and nuts as.
Speaker 2: Has struct a network seven hundred w l W. Continuing on this discussion in terms of the COP thirty, which is the Conference of the Parties. It's a un organization, you know, one of these groups that they all get together at certain times during the year and just you know, Babylon about the environment and all the things that they can do to oppress us. So instead of cop Conference of the Party, as I said, it should be called climunism oppressing people. Let's see here I left off when we're talking about Gavin Newsom bragging about the country their environmental changes and that a lot of companies are going to be leaving because they can't meet the energy demands based on their policy. And he states here, maybe the governor should stay home in California and start issuing building permits for the terrible fires that happened in California, which he blames on climate change but fails to acknowledge his responsibility of forest management and the lack.
Speaker 3: Of water to fight the fires.
Speaker 2: They lost eleven thousands structures out there. To this date, there have been less than three hundred building permits issued. Now there have been something like thirteen hundred that have been filed, but the paperwork to get to that stage in order to file for the permit on that area is takes a lot of time. They claimed that they were going to cut out the red tape and speed up these building permits. But there's a push out there now, surprise, surprise, of making low income housing out there instead of these large homes overseeing or overlooking the ocean that were there, They want to pack them and stack him in there, kind of along the lines of well, you know, multi family homes and stuff.
Speaker 3: As far as cop thirty.
Speaker 2: Now, this conference was in Brazil, right, President Trump calling the whole climate circus a con job. I call it the green news steel because, as Phil Flynn points out, and I've been saying for years, it is merely a transfer, actually a confiscation of money out of your pocket and going to a bunch of billionaire climate investors and enriching them at the expense of us and other people. While the EU Climate boss says it's a watershed moment, most big emitters didn't even show up, maybe because they realized that the people of the climate world told the world would are well. Mainly because they told us that by this time when they first started talking, we wouldn't even be here because we're the world was going to come to an end. And as always, the hypocrisy and logistical mess messes were on full display. Get this, more than one hundred thousand Amazon trees were bulldozed just to build a highway so delegates could arrive in style, while private jets flooded the skies like locusts. They're telling us where we are wasting too much energy, and we need to curtail our activities. We need to stop burning fossil fuel, we need to stop a gas using gas to cook food.
Speaker 3: We need to be.
Speaker 2: An energy more energy efficient, solar panels, wind panels, and all this sort of stuff. Yet these people are flying around in private jets chopping down one hundred thousand Now, didn't we hear years ago that the Amazon forest was the lungs of the unit of the world, that the air filtered through there and then was cleansed and sent out to the rest of the region, And then we need to preserve the Amazon rainforest. Remember, well, apparently, if you need a landing strip, you need a bunch of rich people to show up at a conference, you need to cut down one hundred thousand of these trees in order to accommodate them. Believable, so the delegates could be flooded the skies like Locus. On one day the power went out and the delegates found themselves bunking in hotels. The World Resources Institute warns that this failure to deliver is eroding the trust, and Gutiras, who is the head of the UN, summed it up as half measures in plain English.
Speaker 3: They want more money, and no money means no action.
Speaker 2: Of course, after trillions spent, they also have no results. And again they want to spend and they've been spending trillions of dollars on these green new energy things, green new steel things, and they wind up that they're all failures. Of their failure, they fail to be energy efficient. The amount of energy that goes into making these windmills are far more than what is done as far as some of the transmission, the other forms of transmission and production of energy. Not to mention, we saw a couple of years ago, what was a couple of years ago where they were making doing these windmills out in the ocean, and it was causing problems as far as these communication with these whales, and the whales were washing up on the on the shore dying as a result of being disrupted in terms of their sonar and radar internal body workings because of the sounds of this drilling.
Speaker 3: So you know, I guess you.
Speaker 2: I guess save the whales is is not as important as windmills. I guess it's just when you dig into these things and see what the climbinists are doing and what they have proposed and what they have caused in terms of spending trillions of dollars and costing us more for energy than what it normally would have been, and and to have a net zero effect on the environment. And let's not forget all the pollution coming out of China, all the pollution coming out of India, so everything that we do here in the Western world to try to mitigate any of the climate change that supposedly is man made, which they can. And there's been stories over the last couple of months that said that the models that they use has been proving that it was all a hoax all along. Just absolutely amazing that they've gotten away with this, and you know, kind of a little bit of a support of that. Let's not forget we are at the tail end of the hurricane season in the Atlantic and we have yet to knock on wood. Still, let me do that a little louder knock on wood. We have not had a landfall in the United States through this hurricane season. And it's been interesting that as these storms develop out there, they go in at the beginning of the year and Okay, we're going to have X number of storms, and this is we expect to have X number of name storms and all this sort of thing.
Speaker 3: And it seemed to me and I maybe not.
Speaker 2: Followed this as much in the past as I did this year, because I was making, you know, trying to check in terms of, you know, transportation and of course with the ports on the East Coast and so on, and of course the refineries in Texas and so on, making sure that as far as what we're doing as far as transportation and disruptions in the supply chain was not being affected by this. But they were doing name storms when they were out in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. And just because a storm becomes a hurricane out there, does that necessarily warrant giving it a name unless it's getting close to where it's a population area that you know, It's the old thing, you know, if a tree falls in the middle of the forest and nobody's there to hear it doesn't make us sound well. If a hurricane forms in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean and does nothing and dissipates right there, was it really a hurricane.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's just one of those things.
Speaker 2: But Brian Norcross, reflecting on a hurricane season of twenty twenty five, was making some comments further tropical developments are unlikely this hurricane season. Right we are now on the twelfth of the month, and they are forecasting right now that they don't anticipate at least over the next seven days for sure, that there's not going to be and they're not seeing any inkland because there's been this cold front that has come down. And part of the reason with hurricanes is that if the Atlantic Ocean in the water is warm, that tropical storms and whatever they can form, they feed off of the heat of the ocean. And with this cold front coming down and cooling off the area down there, it's almost acting as a barrier to prevent any hurricanes to the route the rest of the season. And so they talked about how at the beginning of the season they were going to have all these number of storms, and I think they're up to the average number of storms, but the name storms that is. But none of these storms will except with Melissa that devastated Jamaica, that was one of the only storms that actually made landfall in the Western hemisphere. His takeaway from the season was more amusement than anything else. Many online comments and people I've met have expressed something akin to surprise that no hurricanes made landfall in the US this season. It's actually quite common to get through a season without a hurricane landfall. It just hasn't happened in the past ten years. And what have we heard over the because of climate change, because of everything that we're doing, we're destroying the planet, that more and more of these hurricanes are going to be coming. Every time the hurricanes would come last year, the last four ten years or so, this is all evidence of climate change.
Speaker 3: But as he points out here, very few.
Speaker 2: There is numerous years where there has been no landfall. But okay, but all of the hype has to be there in order to excite people and to get people all concerned about it and then move towards this green new steel crap. Well, folks, we're up against clock here. Time for us to scoot out the door. Stay tuned for Retie Radio at the top of the hour. By the way, to miss any part of our program, hit up that iHeartRadio app. Everything we've done brought to you there by Rush truck centers. Stay tuned for Edie Radio top the hour. I'm Kevin Gordon, America's Trucking Network seven hundred WLW