Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings. Five is six fifty five five six fifty five, five six to fifty five, All right, five and six fifty five.
Speaker 2: Got I got three? Or actually I got four songs? A theme coming up here in a second. And the songs are based off the fact that Hillary Duff has the sold out show on Saturday, and Chance's like, we should do a Hillary Duff song for your throwbacks. So she's one of them, but wait to hear who the other ones are. All right, all coming up here in just a little bit right now, David's going for his fifth win in a row today. David and Lilah with us, and Jen is your challenger. Guys, Jen, where are you from.
Speaker 1: Trenton, Michigan? Right down river? Girl? What's happening downriver? What's your favorite restaurant downriver?
Speaker 3: I always like to ask, Oh my gosh, Auburn Taverna is my new one. It's the Auburn Face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the lemon potatoes at Auburn Cafe. All right, we're gonna have to get down there and come see you. Jen works at a chemical company in wyan dot h. David and Lilah, we're going to lock you up in a sound for is Lilah stild? HELLI Lilah? I don't think I've ever asked this. Maybe this happened when I was in Cleveland for Morning show boot camp. Why is Lilah up so early when it's summertime?
Speaker 1: He wakes me up to listen to see you guys? Oh my god, you know what. You're the greatest dad in the world. I like that. Do you like ita?
Speaker 2: I love it? I love that well, we love you all right, hold on, I'm locking you guys up in a soundproof area. We will begin this contest jen five questions. Whoever gets the most right wins t I always goes to the champion. Question number one, Uh this a bar song? Tipsy singer recently made a surprise appearance in a California couple wedding photos.
Speaker 1: What was that guy's name that sang that song? Shaboozi? Question number two.
Speaker 2: Swifties are wondering if the twentieth anniversary release of Taylor Swift TV will happen today? What does TV stand for? In that title?
Speaker 1: Seconds television?
Speaker 2: Question number three. The Detroit Lions will face the Bengals in their first preseason game of twenty twenty six, Where are the Bengals from Cincinnati? Question number four? Speaking of the Lions, our former quarterback Matthew Stafford and his wife Kelly have been hit with a massive five hundred and thirty four thousand of thirty four million dollar tax debt. What team does Stafford current?
Speaker 1: Thousands?
Speaker 2: Like it?
Speaker 1: I don't know is it million or thousand?
Speaker 2: It was definitely thousands, you said on thousand and thirty.
Speaker 1: That's why I was wondering.
Speaker 2: Just keep going, Okay, what team does Stafford currently play for?
Speaker 3: My family will kill me if I get this wrong. I believe it's the l A.
Speaker 1: Rams And Question number five.
Speaker 2: Hillary Duff will make a tour stop in Detroit this Saturday. What's the name of the Disney Channel show that gave her her start?
Speaker 3: Nickelodeon?
Speaker 1: The show? Oh, the show? I don't know. We're going to pass on that, all right, let's bring okay? Perfect five? All right?
Speaker 2: David, three out of five. A little bit of a challenge today. Question number one. This a bar song. Tipsy singer recently made a surprise appearance in a California couple's wedding photos.
Speaker 1: What's his name? Question?
Speaker 2: Question number two? Swifties are wondering if the twentieth anniversary release of Taylor Swift TV will happen today. What does TV in that title stand for?
Speaker 1: Taylor's version?
Speaker 2: Yes one, I like it you obviously, Lelah. You are a Swiftie. I'm a ton of h I have a bunch of her records on the record player.
Speaker 1: Wait and a record player? I love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, he's got to miss these last questions, Jen to give you hope. Question number three. The Detroit Lions will face the Bengals in their first preseason game of twenty twenty six. Where are the Bengals from?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, oh okay, you want to change it all right? Question number four? He's rolling along speaking of the Lions, our former quarterback Matthew Stafford and his wife kell You have been hit with a massive five hundred and thirty four thousand dollars tax debt. What team does Stafford currently play for? That's the La Ram Yes, three and a perfect score if you get this one right. Hillary Duff will be making a tour stop in Detroit this Saturday. We have more tickets tomorrow morning with the Back in the Day. What's the name of the Disney Channel show? That gave her her start.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is Lizzie McGuire.
Speaker 2: Now his wait is Lilah Lizzie McGuire fan or you David?
Speaker 3: Yes, no, I watched it.
Speaker 2: I watched it with my mom. Oh that's cool. Hey, shout out to your mom. We haven't said hi to your mom at all, So Hi mom. Llilah's mom also.
Speaker 1: Shout out to my men. It was her birthday yesterday.
Speaker 2: If you'd like, we'll give you some flowers that get your own food.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Have a have a great morning, guys Island. David will see you guys tomorrow. Now. As for you, Jen, we got tickets to go to the Michigan State Fair.
Speaker 1: It's happening. It's the Vibe Credit Union Labor Day weekend. Enjoy that.
Speaker 2: And Jen, we got to go get ourselves some lemon potatoes.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Can I say hi to my daughter?
Speaker 1: She's listening. Hi, Katie.
Speaker 3: We've listened for I've listened to you guys since day one.
Speaker 1: Well, I have never got on this first time? Are you saying the first time? Long time?
Speaker 3: No, I've called in before I spoke because I have ten kids. I'm the mom with ten kids.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I've never.
Speaker 3: I've never got on Chan's five.
Speaker 2: But you did have when we said first time, long time and play the airhorn for you and everything. Yes, okay, a long time, all right, good, all right, Well hang on one second. I can't double that up. It's only it's a one. That's a one and done on that thing.
Speaker 1: It's module in the morning. Five is six fifty five