Speaker 1: Pro real tree and con real tree. We've got Kathy on the phone. Good morning, Kathy, Good morning, Kathy, Good morning. You're gonna go pro tree, real tree. And then Ellie is on the phone also, Ellie is gonna go pro fake tree. Now we're gonna let you go first. Convince us if you will pro and con. We do this every Friday. Why a real tree is better, far superior?
Speaker 2: Kathy?
Speaker 3: All right, So I've got four points here. The first one is family tradition. Let's all follow in Clark Griswold's footsteps and create a family tradition. Yes, everyone wants family time. Go pick out your tree together and then bring it home, put Christmas music on, decorate the tree makes amazing memories.
Speaker 2: Hmmmm, because you can't really do that with a fake tree.
Speaker 3: Day not really, no, exactly. And you go to the street, you're looking at boxes the trees. Okay. Second, the smell. A real tree is going to bring that fresh smell of pine to your home, which makes it feel even more like Christmas. Just imagine it sitting in the pine smell in your home.
Speaker 2: It sounds nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it does. Three, you don't have to store it the rest of the year. Okay, a fake tree, you have to shove it back in the box, which we all know it never goes back in the box the way it never fits, No, never, And then you have to find a place in your house to store it the rest of the year. It's huge. It takes up way too much space. A real tree you don't have to do that.
Speaker 1: You throw it out in the front yard and the boy scouts come by and recycle it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, exactly, Dave.
Speaker 3: You led me to my last point, which is probably the most important, the environment. A real tree is better for the environment. We all know that trees clean the air. They produce more oxygen. A fake tree does nothing but sit in a landfill. When you decide that it's time for a new fake tree, which will also find its way into a.
Speaker 2: Lane, change in mind. Yeah, lives.
Speaker 3: Yeah, those are my four points as to why a real tree is better.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: This kind of smells of an eighth grade oral report, and I like it. So let's beat your opposition this morning, Ellie, who is pro fake tree? Good morning, Ellie, Good morning. Ellie's busy shaking her head at all of these points. No, no, no, no, no, Ellie, You're pro fake tree. Tell us why, Ellie, I haven't had.
Speaker 4: A couple of reasons. I used to say tree every single year. There's zero mess, so there's no needles anywhere, there's no sweeping it up, there's no vacuuming. It's just overall cleaner. It's a one time investment, so you buy it once and you can use it for years. I've had my tree for like ten years now, and we'll have to buy a new one every years.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 4: No maintenance, so there's no water in the tree. There's no worrying about it drying out, worry that it'll die before Christmas. So it just stays in the perfect condition the whole time I.
Speaker 3: Have it up.
Speaker 4: And I also have a dog who likes to chew on tree branches and that's not safe for him, so that removes that worry about having him chewing on the tree. One more thing is you can put it up whenever you want.
Speaker 3: I have it store.
Speaker 4: I can put it up before Thanksgiving if I want, I will have to wait for the tree farms to open. Overall, way better for me, much better convenience.
Speaker 2: Has anybody's mind's been changed?
Speaker 1: We have both. I have a fake tree in one room. Yeah, well, I have a large McMansion.
Speaker 2: You have two Christmas trees.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, one is like fifteen feet tall too.
Speaker 4: My god.
Speaker 1: It sits in the double story room. Yeah, a double story yeah, the double story room. So have you been convinced?
Speaker 2: Mainly?
Speaker 5: I mean, I feel like Kathy made some really good points for a real tree, but I've always had a fake tree my whole life. And I mean my mom has a fake tree that she never takes down. It's just always a Christmas.
Speaker 6: My family had a real tree I think maybe two years, but the smell was just a lot that smells so much like pine.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, just too much.
Speaker 5: I do like the idea because just like romanticizing Christmas, going out to pick a tree sounds fun, like the yeah, let's like cut this tree down together.
Speaker 1: Kathy and Ellie both delightful. Great job. Merry Christmas, whether you was a real tree or a fake tree.
Speaker 3: And thank you, thank you, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back on kd w B Corning starting at seven am. Just search Dave Ryan TV.
Speaker 1: Well, thanks for watching on YouTube. We have a Nile Horren autograph guitar that we're auctioning off for Christmas Wish, and I just heard I'd guess like the actual retail price of just an ordinary guitar of this type is about one hundred and fifty bucks. We just heard it's like well over one thousand dollars.
Speaker 7: It's definitely over one thousand dollars as but I heard from the boss who got us hooked up with it.
Speaker 6: And that's a thousand without the autograph and without the autograph.
Speaker 1: So you want to preserve this, you want to hang it up on the wall. It is a really cool Christmas present, and all the money goes to Christmas Wish. The bid, which we're going to leave open for another forty minutes or so, is seven hundred dollars out bid by just fifty dollars, and we will see how high we can get this and be generous. You know, if you had a good year and you want something really unique for Christmas for yourself or somebody to you know, to give it to, maybe a big one Direction or Nile Fan, then call in sixty five one nine eight nine KDWGB and Vaughan will take your bids off the air and we will update you frequently to find out how your bid is doing six' five one nine eight NINE. Kdwb this is a super cool one of a. Kind well maybe not one of a, kind but you're never going to see another. ONE i mean, try but you're never gonna be like down AT Jc pinny and see one of.
Speaker 2: These, soar it's not gonna happen.
Speaker 8: To.
Speaker 2: Bid now.
Speaker 5: There's a new meal at McDonald's that's not a happy meal, necessarily but it's gonna make me. Happy it's called The Grinch. Meal, okay so it's an a. Set it's essentially like an adult happy. Meal so it comes with like two things that are different than any other. Meal, first dill pickle seasoning for your, fries so they give, you hopefully fingers crossed hot. Fries and then this little packet of seasoning that you pour into the fries and then you roll up the little bag and you shake. IT i haven't had it, yet but it sounds so good BECAUSE i love pickle, Anything so di'll pickle seasoning for your. Fries and a nice pair of. Socks you, know two, things yeah you. NEED i think the ones THAT i saw they looked adult, size So i'm pretty sure it's an adult. Meal that's just you, know, fun like it would be if it was a happy.
Speaker 2: MEAL i got big.
Speaker 5: Feet you think they're gonna fit, me they're gonna FIT i feel like socks stretch a little.
Speaker 7: Bit maybe they say, that they'll say like the size fits all for certain, things and it doesn't.
Speaker 5: Fit the meal is like down by your toes and you're, like, gosh dang. It SO i want to ask this, question if you had your own happy, meal what would be included in? It so like The grinch meal has the dill pickle seasoning and a pair of.
Speaker 2: Socks if The dave happy, meal what would that come? With what would The jenny happy? Meal? Oh CAN i go?
Speaker 5: First?
Speaker 2: Yes, okay my mine came mine right.
Speaker 1: Away summer sausage a you, know a few slices of delicious summer, sausage some, mustard little dipping cuffs of, mustard because you should dip your summer sausage in, mustard, okay and then different varieties of, cheese little wedges of sharp cheddar Gouda american pepper, jack and then probably a delicious unsweetened tea to wash it all down.
Speaker 2: With does it come with like a toy or a knickknack.
Speaker 1: Of some kind does as a matter of. Fact, yeah it comes with a tiny Little i'm. Thinking i'm thinking it comes with a little magic. Trick it comes with a very beginner level magic. Trick, OKAY i like.
Speaker 2: THAT i like.
Speaker 7: That, yeah, Okay so for, Mine i'm magestick with like McDonald's kind of food. Items you're definitely getting chicken McNuggets and honey is the only choice that you get with, that because that's WHAT i think is.
Speaker 2: Superior dipping sauce for chicken.
Speaker 7: McNuggets but then the quirky thing is going to be cheese curds with a spice to, it like you're gonna it's a little bit spicy BECAUSE i like cheese AND i like. Spice and then your little gift. Souvenir it's crazy you actually get an apple watch.
Speaker 5: Day.
Speaker 2: Wow, wow it's. Crazy McDonald's is just throwing these out. There ten ninety. Nine, wow that's. It that's a really good happy.
Speaker 3: Meal.
Speaker 2: Wow what would the happy meal? Have baked chicken wings with roasted garlic and herb. Seasoning it's so.
Speaker 6: DELICIOUS i guess that'll go good with like a little small thing of mac and.
Speaker 2: Cheese like the same, kind like the small.
Speaker 6: Thing they have A kfc and then you get to choose between either a whisk Because vonsa is the pot or for some signature of n style cologone ooht an option. Alone remember back in the day when McDonalds would do like you get a boy toy and a girl, Toy so now you have options just like that.
Speaker 2: With me'd be my.
Speaker 5: Luck i'd get your meal and then the cologne like burst in the bag and it's all over my bakes AND i was dipping.
Speaker 2: Sauce, yeah.
Speaker 5: Exactly so for The bailey, meal thank you for, asking it would just be instead of you, know burgers or, chicken it would just be a serving, size hefty serving size of chips and. Salsa that's the whole, meal is chips and. Salsa and then it would come with joyous little finger. Puppets you can collect all, ten one for every. Finger so that's the Daily. Bailey go and get the grinched meal BECAUSE i Think i'm gonna try.
Speaker 2: And find it at some, Point, SAM i like that. One there's a lot of text coming in about. It they say they are full size. Socks i'm wearing them right.
Speaker 1: Now so.
Speaker 7: Nice you get a big mac or ten and socks for my. Husband he's obsessed with the or they're obsessed with The dell pit.
Speaker 2: SEASONING i Guess i'm.
Speaker 5: Dry i've heard it's, good but that like the fries have to be like piping hot so it.
Speaker 2: Sticks, yeah all, right thank You. Bailey we'll be back in a.
Speaker 1: Second ON kwb A minnesota mystery has been, solved AND i have the details of how this brain, boggling mind boggling mystery was. Solved coming up next On You Can't Make This Stuff up.
Speaker 2: Two three. Four welcome our new sponsor for You Can't Make This Stuff up THE Leo.
Speaker 1: Agency so we want to google them and find out more about what they do THE Leo. AGENCY i got a letter from Cat Man doon to Call nepal just a minute, Ago, Dave Jenny Bailey. Vant this Is tracy originally From minnesota but currently living In, Catmandu. Nepal. Wow she wrote. This she, said it's seven thirty NINE pm On, Friday december, fifth while it is seven fifty four am On friday In. Minnesota so they're not only hours of they are minutes.
Speaker 2: Apart that's.
Speaker 1: Weird, Oh i've taken you with me every Place i've lived. Abroad you're my connection to. Home love y'all so. Much Merry, Christmas Happy holidays from a TRUE p one. Listener that's a term for a very dedicated, listener dart lick dart, lick which if you don't know what that, means you need to listen to The Minnesota.
Speaker 2: Goodbye it did have to google Where nepaul. Was that's Where mount. Eversus, oh you're doing? It you Climbing Mount? Everest what do? YOU i doubt. It if she was Climbing Mount, Everst i'm going to guess she would bring that. Up, yeah right By tibet And. India tell us what you're doing In. Nepal, please we want to.
Speaker 8: Know is?
Speaker 7: There?
Speaker 2: Yeah call sounds.
Speaker 1: Cool we got an update on The Nile horren autograph. Guitar eight hundred dollars is our latest bid for The nile. Guitar it is an autograph guitar and an acoustic guitar comes with case and it is just the value of the guitar without the autograph is over one thousand. Dollars it's a beautiful, guitar but With nile's autograph on there it is priceless and all the money goes To Christmas.
Speaker 2: WISH i was just going to add that in. There, yep you got. It so call the.
Speaker 1: Bid it's six five one nine eight NINE. Kdwb vaunt is standing, By Hi mom the, telephone.
Speaker 2: Waiting for your.
Speaker 1: Bids so what a great opportunity to get something really cool for somebody who Loves nile And One direction and.
Speaker 2: Also help Out Christmas wish at the same.
Speaker 6: TIME i wonder if the person that has the eight hundred if they can play, guitar because that'd be cool because you can sit there and sit there.
Speaker 2: Like play now horns. Guitar imagine you were going to.
Speaker 7: Campfire oh maybe you have a kid who's interested in taking up guitar or really liked guitar, already and this would be like the coolest from present ever for.
Speaker 6: Them it's cool just to have it as a, souvenir but if you could actually play, it that's even.
Speaker 2: DOPER i. Think, yeah, Okay so.
Speaker 1: Calling the bid sixty five one nine eight NINE kdwb and let's get Into, OH i get to solve The minnesota mystery first. Here, yeah The minnesota mystery is about the fire that burned down louts And.
Speaker 2: Lodge this happened about a year.
Speaker 1: Ago it's a beautiful historical, lodge is it two years up up in LUTs and it's been there for like close to one hundred years or, more and so many people have memories of the loots and logs well that burned to the. Ground the only thing standing were the fireplaces a couple of years. Ago, wow well the mystery is. Solved and it was never really that big of a. Mystery they just gathered the evidence that the owner of the loots and, lodge some, doughhead decided that the best way to take care of business was to burn it, down and so he bought some ACCELERANT i don't know if off of, eBay ormonards dot com or, something put it on the furnace and it caught. Fire and then they had a trail of text messages behtween him and his dough head buddy that they, were you, know discussing how to do, this and his doughhead buddy, said, hey, yeah when you burn it, down be careful about driving by the lodge because the cops will be able to see that your car was by the. Lodge and the other Dough head, says oh, yeah well that stresses me, Out so don't burn things. Down don't do it because the fire, department they investigate these, things.
Speaker 2: They're going to find figure it.
Speaker 7: OUT i, mean that really was what everyone suspected for a. WHILE i used to go to The luten resort all the time and like use the lodge and. Stuff so And i'm pretty sure it's still like rubble and the fireplace is still sitting there, too because they had to wait till they could figure out the case to do anything with.
Speaker 2: It so it's been sitting around like that for almost two.
Speaker 1: Years they were going to burn Down, katie but to be for the insurance. Money but they figured they didn't need the eight dollars.
Speaker 5: Real.
Speaker 9: Quick we just got another bid to nine hundred. Dollars, now, okay good for the not horn. Guitar all of that money goes To christmas. Wish i'd love to see it get over one thousand. Dollars i'd love to see it get over five thousand, dollars BUT i don't know if it.
Speaker 1: Will but let's talk To stephanie Rose. Nur stephanie comes in Every. FRIDAY i thought about, You stephanie because we're doing something unusual. Tonight susan AND i are going on The Hackamore brewery lights tour, tonight and you you meet over At Hackamore brewing AND i think it might already be sold.
Speaker 2: Out i'm not.
Speaker 1: Sure and then, you you, know you get on the bus and they have beer on the bus and you drive around look at the. Lights fun then you stagger off and have a frame come pick you up because you've been loaded up with beer.
Speaker 2: All how much does it cost to uber du Chan.
Speaker 1: Hassen well we're in Chan, hassen so uh oh okay four bucks four but four bucks on what a?
Speaker 2: Steal what's going, On? Stephanie what can we do this?
Speaker 10: WEEKEND i got a sec Of christmas goodies here for you for. You my, favorite absolutely this is remember the eighth four display at Like Dayton's Macy's. Legendary someone acquired a number of these statues and has restored them and they have transformed their house into you, know like a window. Display so if YOU i scouted the house out, online it's like a front porch with a wrap around and like a deep, overhang and they've built in these like windows onto the. Porch so you can walk around outside all moving and stuff AND i see you.
Speaker 2: Video it looks.
Speaker 10: Awesome so if you have like that Minute minneapolis, nostalgia that is a cool thing to. Do it is opening tomorrow five to nine Until Christmas eve every. Day the address is eighteen eighty Seven saunders ab And Say hall.
Speaker 2: And these we put these up on their Online stephanie dot.
Speaker 10: Com, okay so number two is a quirky of. Course uh A Santa brewery bike. Crawl everyone Dresses santa on your. Bikes we're gonna go around the city.
Speaker 2: Tired especially after the snow for.
Speaker 10: Sure. Yeah so they're starting in The North loop and they have stopped like every one hour to two. Hours BUT i MEAN i just saw videos and there's just a bunch Of santas going, by you, know because you imagine like sitting on.
Speaker 2: A red light and there's a bunch of biking.
Speaker 3: By.
Speaker 2: Yeah so they're starting in The North.
Speaker 10: Loop they're going down To Utah pills and then cutting across like Lower North minneapolis to Like pladonia and where, animalises and then going To northeast and then ending in The North. Loop so, NICE i HOPE i drive by, THAT i, KNOW i was, LIKE i just want to see, it bring my kiss in the.
Speaker 2: Car, yes all. Right number, three, uh breaking.
Speaker 10: News The grinch is coming to town and you can get photos with him and your kids and your red dogs or. Whatever it's in a fundraising event For Rough Start, rescue so they're Doing grnch photos for.
Speaker 2: Free and then they'll have dogs that are hanging out at a.
Speaker 10: Brewery so if you, want like a to adopt a dog that's brewery, friendly what better way to go to a brewery and meet it and.
Speaker 2: See how it.
Speaker 10: Acts But i've actually been to this one before and they do photos for free and they're like pear.
Speaker 2: Quality so and they send them out like a.
Speaker 10: Couple days later and meet The, yeah and they're VERY i MEAN i put my one year old on the couch and she loved. It so That's sunday from noon to three at Bau. House, cool all. Right and then number four is for my fellow veterans because we love a good deal of free meals On Veterans day and things like. That But Sam's Christmas, village which is In, somerset is having A Hometown Hero night free admission for a veterans and then half off for your family and every all the proceeds go To Hometown Hero, outdoors which is like a nonprofit that connects veterans with outdoor. Experiences, yeah and then they're gonna have a social hour indoors for two hours and then a display of like emergency vehicle squad cars And fayre trucks and ambulances that Night woday night from five to eight At Sam's Christmas, village like the.
Speaker 2: Vehicle you can like go up and be, like, so how does this? Work, Yeah i'm sure.
Speaker 10: All. Right and then number five is just a Little minneapolis psa that The lake of The eyes pencil is now outfitted with holiday.
Speaker 5: Lights, yes, stop, YES i love that.
Speaker 2: Pencil and they literally matched it.
Speaker 10: Perfect the yellow parts yellow and the racer's pink and there's a little white around and it's just.
Speaker 5: Goofy so seventy.
Speaker 1: Comes in Every friday to give us some kind of like off the beaten path things to. Do so if you miss any of, these that's. Fine you're driving whatever it's. On stephanie Dot ROSNER R O S e N E r very simple On. Instagram but let's review one more, time all.
Speaker 2: Right number one was it's called The Dayton's.
Speaker 10: Elves this is the eighth word display From Macy's Dayton's back in The day Is back At someone's. House it opens That, saturday five to nine all Through Christmas. Eve number two was The Twin Cities Santa Cycle, rampage which is basically a brewery bike. Crawl everyone's dressed With santa and that's tomorrow at ten starting at The loop In. Minneapolis number three Is Grinch photos On sunday from noon to three at Bau. House number four is The Hometown Hero Holiday night At Sam's Christmas village In somerset On sunday from five to. Eight and number five is right now The lake of The oz pencil is decorated In christmas.
Speaker 2: Lights.
Speaker 1: Amazing, yay thank You. Stef you are a. Delight we are and if you miss any This Stephanie rosner On. Instagram she's also ALSO i almost said you're an, attorney you're a. Realtor you're a. Realtor if you're looking to buy or, sell to talk To. Stephanie she can help you. Out we is that a bid vaunt?
Speaker 2: Online?
Speaker 1: One is that a bid online? One we are now doing the bids for The nile horn autograph, guitar and you can bid on this at six five one NINE. Kwb money Goes Christmas. Wish on the, Phone, Jolene, Hello. Joelene DID i get your name?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 2: Jolene good, Morning good. Morning what are you? Bidding what you bidding on that? Guitar as fifty dollars? Out?
Speaker 1: Okay, NOW i hate to put you in this, position But i'm just that. WAY i have an opposing bidder on the other, Line, Jessica good.
Speaker 2: Morning good.
Speaker 1: Morning the bid right, now as bid By, joelene is one thousand and fifty dollars in increments of one of fifty.
Speaker 2: Dollars what is your current?
Speaker 3: Bid i'll go to eleven, hundred.
Speaker 1: Eleven, hundred let's go back To Joe. Lane, joelene eleven fifty fifty, Okay, JESSICA.
Speaker 4: I don't, KNOW i don't.
Speaker 2: Know it's. OKAY i don't want to pressure. You, yeah we said we give them till nine.
Speaker 3: Sure, pressure, sure Probably i'll do twelve, hundred twelve. Hundred, Wow, Okay jessica can have.
Speaker 10: It?
Speaker 2: Okay was that way saying? That, Yeah joelene, Said she's, Like I'm, Jessica, okay who's Got? Wait i'm. Confused, now who's got the, yes twelve.
Speaker 1: Hundred, Okay jessica's bidding twelve, Hundred, jolene it's back to you.
Speaker 2: Twelve. Fifty without, HESITATION.
Speaker 3: I have TO i have to bawl down To.
Speaker 2: Julian it's, Okay, yeah thank. You you know.
Speaker 1: What you served a wonderful. Purpose you got that bid. Up, jolene you are now in the, bid leading the bid with twelve fifty for That nile.
Speaker 2: Guitar it's about fifteen minutes left to bid on. It, correct.
Speaker 1: Yep, yeah keep your radio on and you've got the phone number if you need to call. Back, Okay, Joelene, okay thank you so, much really appreciate. That we'll check the bids for that. Guitar you want to see a picture of. It it is On Instagram Dave Ryan, Show Dave's dirt is. Next let's check the bids on The Nile horrn autograph. Guitar we're auctioning this off For. Christmas wish on the phone Is, Hillary Hi.
Speaker 2: Hillary.
Speaker 1: Hello the bit earlier was Like i've done a. No twelve fifty sothing on what are you bidding on this?
Speaker 2: Guitar? Fifteen look at.
Speaker 1: You that is so. Cool thank you so. Much if you are the winning, bidder then we'll tell you how to make your payment for. It you got another nine minutes if you want to Beat hillary And hillary keep your radio on so you can hear.
Speaker 2: What the bids. Are, okay sounds. Good thank you so.
Speaker 1: Much really appreciate that all your money goes directly To christmas. Wish let's Do dave's. Dirt then we'll see what the, wish what the bids are up to in just a minute ON. Katwb what's, Trending let's find out It's Dave.
Speaker 2: Dirt on kat W.
Speaker 1: B it has brought to you by six one Two Injured heimer And Lammer's Injury. Law Kylie kelsey admits to being mean for sport while, pregnant so just for, fun she is being.
Speaker 2: Mean, honestly looking, back.
Speaker 8: Horrible i'm horrified by my behavior and occasionally i have a loose moment While i'm pregnant Where i'm, like oh my, gosh you're, mean and then guess, WHAT i go right back to.
Speaker 2: Me, yep go right back to being.
Speaker 10: Mean.
Speaker 7: Okay Post malone is going to be doubling down on His All american status In february when he warms up for The Super bowl by headlining a bash for Bud light just before the. Game Bud light presents Post malone And buddies and it will roll out At Fort mason In San, francisco about an hour away From Super bowl, sixty which is set to happen At Levis stadium this. Year and he promises that he'll have new music ready for the. Bash so That's thatt For february.
Speaker 2: Sixth breaking, News we have another. Bid Joe lean is. Back Joe.
Speaker 1: Lean the current bid is one, thousand five hundred. Dollars what say?
Speaker 3: YOU i, said one, thousand five and Fifty, Okay.
Speaker 1: Okay Now i'm going to give you a little tip on. BIDDING i learned this a long time. Ago if somebody else got it and you would have outbid, them did the most that you would want to. Pay, so in other, words let's Say bailey AND i are bidden back and forth AND i bid one, thousand five hundred and fifty and Then bailey beats me by fifty, dollars BUT i would have gladly paid one, thousand seven.
Speaker 2: Hundred, yeah bid the most went.
Speaker 10: With.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's because.
Speaker 1: If you were going to regret being out bid by fifty bucks and you would have paid, it bid the most you would. Pay, well now you're putting her on the. Spot, No i'm not putt anybody on the. SPOT i, Mean i'm, trying But i'm also trying to. Fundraise so thank, You. Jolene we appreciate. You keep your radio.
Speaker 2: On, Okay, okay, thanks thank. You all right back to, You, bailey back to.
Speaker 5: Me so we were talking about this earlier AND i actually turned into quite the discussion That Miley cyrus has revealed she has a weird phobia to Paper.
Speaker 11: Christmas i'm known as a little bit of a grinch BECAUSE i have a qualm With?
Speaker 2: Christmas what is? IT i hate?
Speaker 11: Paper like looking at that makes me want to?
Speaker 2: Vomit don't even do? It SHOULD i move it? Away that's worse moving?
Speaker 10: It?
Speaker 11: Okay and then the real problem them for me with paper is when when people.
Speaker 2: Have dry, hand dry, hands.
Speaker 11: And they touch, paper and then It's christmas and it's cold and everyone's hands are dry and they're all touching.
Speaker 2: Paper oh.
Speaker 5: See at, FIRST i, thought, oh she's just doing it to be kind of quirky and. Funny but then Someone calton during no phone screing To friday and, said me, too that happens to me.
Speaker 2: Too it's a. Thing, YEAH i guess.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 6: Yeah miley's also talking about what would happen if they tried to make a New Hannah, montana.
Speaker 1: If they were able to like Reboot Hannah, montana redo, It what would that look?
Speaker 2: Like would you want to be? Involved he would?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 2: Like they need to cast a New. HANNAH i don't know if there is a New.
Speaker 5: Hannah.
Speaker 11: Oop this is All.
Speaker 2: Hannah that's What i'm talking.
Speaker 12: ABOUT i love the interviewer oop. Oop, yeah you can't redo certain. Things and you know, WHAT I i agree with. Her you know, what she created that. CHARACTER i know she created, it but she definitely brought that character to. Life she owns that. Character she Is Hannah. Montana, yeah they brand in some you know boy and call him, like you, Know Brandon montana to be. Stupid you, KNOW i don't want to See Brandon.
Speaker 2: Montana. Now they're gonna Get Billy ray or what.
Speaker 1: No Exactly in other, dirt it is snowing, outside it's coming down pretty. Good be careful, driving and if you're dreaming of a White christmas right Now about forty percent of THE us has snow on the ground thanks to recent, storms but Predicting Christmas day conditions is still tricky Because christmas is twenty days, away so almost three. Weeks meteorologists say about the weather patterns leading up to the. Holiday, historically your best shot at a snowy scene is in places Like, Minnesota, Maine Upstate New, York, idaho or ski towns In New england and The. Rockies ski towns In colorado have a ninety four to ninety nine percent chance of, snow And Tahoe, City, california has in eighty three. Percent big cities not so. Much denver will have a thirty four percent chance one in three at a White. Christmas chicago is tied With, Denver, Indianapolis, boston And, Columbus. Ohio they round up the best chances for a Snowy, christmas and it goes without saying if you're In, Miami, houston OR la forget it a zero percent. Chance so we have here about a what DID i, say thirty four percent? Chance no higher than THAT i was going to.
Speaker 2: SAY i THINK i. DON'T i don't have a percent.
Speaker 7: High up that we Will and looking at this outside unless for some crazy reason we get like a sixty degree.
Speaker 2: Day there's no way the snow is melting By.
Speaker 5: Christmas, No And i'm happy BECAUSE i feel like the last at least two years we had like a Brown.
Speaker 7: Christmasy well last year for, SURE i think the year before we actually had. Snow but, yeah WELL i WANT i like White.
Speaker 1: Christmas great news about snow as it covers up the dog poop and pea spots in the snow in the front yard because it gets really. Unsightly so we got another bidder on the. PHONE i believe we have see what we've got to wrap up this. Auction yes we. Are we Got hillary back on the, phone and we've Got Joe lean back on the.
Speaker 2: Phone. Hillary what is the current? Bid Von. Tavious we were at fifteen to fifty From? Hillary what do you want to? Bid we're at fifteen. Fifty we're going to jump up to, two so two thous From.
Speaker 1: Hillary now it is on. You, joelene do you want to try it?
Speaker 6: Out?
Speaker 2: Bid give It. Jolene, okay it is now twenty and. Fifty back to, You.
Speaker 4: Hillary it's On Juliana.
Speaker 1: MAC i appreciate it and being respectful of your. Max so we are now at with three minutes left to. Go three minutes left to, go we Are Joe lean in the lead with two thousand and fifty dollars For christmas wish for what if you'd missed, it it is A Nile horrn autograph. Guitar, Okay i'm gonna leave you guys that actually we're gonna. Leave i'm gonna leave you on hold That, jolene so if somebody else, calls then you're right. There And, hillary thank you for playing along and happy.
Speaker 2: Holidays thank you. You but, okay, okay what did you need? Her, No i'll Tell. BOND i understand what you're.
Speaker 1: Doing, okay, gotcha all, right we'll check the phones during the break here come back to the final bit, amount which right now stands at twenty fifty for A Nile horren autographed. Guitar you can see pictures online On Dave Ryan show on a