Speaker 1: Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun. Ah a Friday. We have conquered this week. Life is good. Put a smile on your face, and man, oh man, are we going to have a good time tonight on the world Famous Jesse Kelly's Show. Because it's asked, Doctor Jesse Friday. I asked, and you delivered. What kind of things are we going to talk about? Well, buckle up the bar Old World War two machine gun? What do I think about it? Data centers, trump, the Iranians, We have questions about divorce, ice cream, you name it. We are up, down, left, right, all over the map tonight on the world Famous Jesse Kelly Show. So sip back, put a smile on your face, and raise a fiord hand half of your loungest primary.
Speaker 2: I want the Michigan fist.
Speaker 1: I want that Michigan fist.
Speaker 2: Raise your fist. It's time for a Friday show.
Speaker 1: Now, before we get into the questions, Well, I guess this is getting into the questions because I got a bunch of questions about this story about the soldier who got arrested. I'm sure you were well aware of the story. Thirty second recap In case you are not, some guy United States soldier involved with special operations. He was involved heavily with the Maduro raid in Venezuela. He apparently this online gambling thing is just enormous now, not just sports gambling. People bet on anything, predictions, just random predictions about anything. Apparently this soldier took a chunk of cash thirty forty grand, placed the wager right before he goes in place. Is some kind of a wager that says, I think Maduro is gonna get removed from power and wins four hundred grand and he gets busted, gets rested.
Speaker 2: You can't do that kind of thing.
Speaker 1: And I got a lot of a lot of questions, a lot of comments on it. A lot of people are really mad. What's he doing? A lot of people are saying, let him go? What do you want to know? My thoughts here they are. First of all, let's just get this little disclaimer out of the way. It's a dumb thing to do, not just because it's illegal for operational security purposes. It can be a dumb thing to do if you are a capable country like the First World. Let me, well, let me explain these capable countries, these First World countries like US, China, these kind of countries. They monitor now, these prediction markets to see if there are strange bets on things, because it can give something away if there is. If you're monitoring the prediction markets and all of a sudden you see a fairly large bet come in from Houston, Texas that the Jesse Kelly Show is going to fire one of its producers.
Speaker 2: And hire a new one.
Speaker 1: That might be a clue, and someone might get a hold of Chris and say, hey, buddy, I think you might have a problem. You see what I mean. So it is dumb and for operational security reasons, it's not great. Do I care, no, not one little bit. And let me explain if you're mad about that.
Speaker 2: It is what it is.
Speaker 1: I'm about to explain myself. I've lamented on this before, but I'm gonna come back to it again. Of oftentimes, people's view of war and warriors in the military and things like that comes from Hollywood.
Speaker 2: It comes from movies.
Speaker 1: And when we think about soldiers, incredibly brave, wonderful soldiers, we think about them as these almost perfect human beings. Historically, because we admired things like World War II veterans to the marines storming the beaches of Ewo Jima. Surely they were all great guys, right, weren't they. They didn't drink, didn't smoke, chase women around getting fights, they didn't do that stuff.
Speaker 2: Right. They're all what they're all.
Speaker 1: Captain America, perfect teeth, never cuss, hairs always in the right place, yes, ma'am, No, sir. It's a very Hollywood depiction of the warrior class. So I'll tell you this and you can love it and you can ate it. I have known over my forty four years, because of my various travels, I have known many pipe hitter types. By saying pipe hitter, I'm talking about super soldier types cops that I'm talking real street cops who go out there and mix it up agents. I've known a lot of these types of guys, and I'm here to give you a truth that you may not like. There's a little criminal in all of them. They all have a little criminal inside of them. I'm not saying they all are criminals. That's not what I'm saying. Not saying they're all thieves or murderers or anything like that. But remember this the kind of guy who, let's say, a guy who's gonna go Special Forces like Clay Martin and let's go be a Green Beret.
Speaker 2: That kind of a guy. Is he a patriot? Yeah, no doubt he's a patriot.
Speaker 1: However, he does not have patriotism at the forefront of his mind. When he's on his thirtieth mile that day, on a brutal ruck where his feet are about to fall off, and he hasn't slept in three days, he's starving. He's not thinking about America. He's not thinking about patriotism. That type of guy is thinking, Am I tough enough? You'll never make me quit? I'd rather die. He wants to see what he's made of, and then he wants to do cool things. Hey, why'd you join the SWAT team? Because I want to repel off of a roof and shoot somebody with an MP five. That's why I joined the SWAT team. Hey, why'd you go be a Green Beret just because you love America?
Speaker 2: Nope, I love America.
Speaker 1: I wanted to jump out of planes with night vision goggles on. I wanted to do I wanted to be that guy. And that type of guy. Everyone I've ever met has a little criminal in him. There's a little of that in all those guys. And when I say a little criminal, I mean they're rule breakers. Generally they are. I read a book, wonderful book by a really really great book called Killing Pablo, Killing Pablo. It's about the hunt down, the hunting of Pablo Escobar, and the eventual death of Pablo Escobar down in Colombia. Great book, easy read too, and it's a true account of it's not fictional, true account of what went down. And Delta Force. I don't know if you were aware of this, but it's out there now. Delta Force was down there and intimately involved, I'll put it that way, in the hunt for Pablo Escobar, working with the Colombian government, trying to hunt down.
Speaker 2: This Pablo Escobar guy. And there's little segment in the.
Speaker 1: Book where they talk about Delta Force starting to get into trouble, starting to corrause with the local women, to the point there are Columbian women showing up to the base with little red headed babies, and there's a redheaded soldier who has to stand up and say, ah, yeah, probably mine. Why are they getting into trouble? Not enough stuff for them to do? Highly trained, highly ambitious type eight men. They're gonna go find things to do. And it's not always repainting the local church. It's just not I don't care that somebody bet on himself and bet on success. I do understand that it is a crime and he's going to be prosecuted. But and I understand what I'm about to say is kind of lame, but it really does. It gets to me. The insider trading of Congress is well documented. We have members of Congress, Republican and Democrat, who constantly beat the best traders on the planet with their revenues.
Speaker 2: How do they do that.
Speaker 1: They do that because they have insider knowledge that you don't have and I don't have, and they go bet on things. By the way, I haven't talked about it, but this is happening inside of the Trump White House. Multiple times. They've been tracking things, bets that are essentially bets in the market that have been made right before Trump makes a statement on something that make people in the White House a lot of money.
Speaker 2: It bothers me if we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Throw the handcuffs on a soldier because he did what every other scumbag in Washington does. It bothers me A great deal Was it a dumb thing to do? I mean, buddy, you just pocketed four hundred grand. You think they're not going to track that? Course they're getting you more on It was a dumb thing to do. I got it. I understand it is a crime. I get all that. Was it bad opsec? Operational security? Of course it was care.
Speaker 2: Let the man go.
Speaker 1: You want to take his foreigner grand away from him?
Speaker 2: I get all that. Let the man god.
Speaker 1: The Jesse Kelly Show on a Fantastic Friday and ask doctor Jesse Friday, my goodness, I have so much I want to get to tonight because your questions are freaking amazing. So let's tackle a showie Captain soft serve. The guy says, with the data centers being well documented, how bad they are for local surroundings, why are states fighting for them? Who gets paid? They don't generate lots of local long term jobs. His name is Steve, and by the way, he references that he's in Texas, And I'm glad you mentioned that, Steve, because this is a perfect example. Although this takes place all across the country, especially in red states, if nobody wants a data center near them, going to wreck a bunch of things, gobble up a bunch of power. It's not going to create a bunch of local jobs if the people themselves don't want it, why is it happening and happening rapidly, and why do especially red state governors court these things. Here's why we've had this discussion about other people before, about living in a bubble and whatnot. But remember people in power. Everybody doesn't have access to them. Everybody does not. Texas, for example, the governor in Texas, his name is Greg Abbott. I don't know if you're from here. It's Greg Abbott. That's the governor of Texas. Now there is a chance that maybe I, well, I could get a hold of Greg Abbott if I wanted to, But you couldn't. You can't talk to him, you can't email him it. And by the way, if you could talk to him, here would be the circumstances. He'd be doing a campaign rally or a political event somewhere, or some photo op in a diner somewhere, and you'd get to shake his hand and take a selfie for Instagram. But you wouldn't get to actually sit down with him and plead your case for things. Hey, Greg, I don't want a data center right next to me. What are you talking about my power bills going up? No, you you will not have that opportunity.
Speaker 2: You know who does?
Speaker 1: Large donors, large industries, lobbying and lobbyists. It's something that really bothers everybody, and understandably so when you go look at the amount of money people spend lobbying, and it's the it's country's lobby, industry's lobby, individual company's lobby. They dedicate millions in millions and millions and millions and millions of dollars on making a pitch for handouts, basically a pitch for something. And those people who spend that kind of money, they get a private audience with Greg Abbott. They go to that fifty thousand dollars a plate fundraiser at someone's Texas mansion where there's only twenty five of them there. And it's not some glad handing photoop. Greg Abbot's gonna sit there in the liver living room and have a couple glasses of bourbon. I don't know if he drinks, but he's gonna sit there in the living room and have a couple of glasses of bourbon. And the people in that room they can talk to him about anything they want in a genuine way. And I bring this up because just because of this dumb job I have now which I can't believe I have this job. It's such a blessing. I've been in these situations before. I have sat there and watched all I won't name him, but the last one I went to, I sat and watched a very powerful politician here in the United States of America, lay waste to two bottles of wine by himself and clear out a supreme pizza with all of his friends around a fire in the old air talking about everything from politics to legislation, to football to where the kids are going.
Speaker 2: Now, that's an audience you don't.
Speaker 1: Ever get, but rich powerful people do in stupid radio hosts, Rich powerful people get that audience. The reason, the reason so many things happen that you don't want is people with access to the powerful people want them, and the powerful people don't care enough about you to listen. They care about the bottom line. You'll see these red state governors. I brought up Abbott, I'll go ahead and call him out. So he does it all the time, but all the red state governors do. It's not just him. He'll brag about So you know Apple, Apple is moving their headquarters to Texas and they're they're bringing five thousand jobs, and someone digs into it and they look at that. Wait a minute, like forty nine hundred of those are foreigners.
Speaker 2: What do you?
Speaker 1: What are you in there allthemic? What?
Speaker 2: How is this a benefit to us?
Speaker 1: But you know what, when you're the governor, you get to brag about all that tax revenue coming in.
Speaker 2: The jobs.
Speaker 1: Those jobs, boy, they make you sound like you're a jobs guy. Right, We've got jobs coming into jobs here and jobs there.
Speaker 2: We've got jobs for you. No, they're not gonna hire you. Not you an American, you're not interested in that.
Speaker 1: They're gonna go hire whoever's been lobbying them. There is a huge, huge disconnect in this country. And I've brought it up before. It's very, very similar to the final decades of the Roman Republic, where the elites were so insulated from the civilians, from the regular Roman citizens that they would just do thing after thing after thing after thing to abuse the citizens, and the citizens kept getting matter and matter and matter and matter about it of why won't you listen, why is it everything you do benefits you and doesn't benefit me? And we are really in that situation in this country.
Speaker 2: We are. It's really bad. It's terrible.
Speaker 1: It's terrible how often they serve themselves, because the truth is, you want and I want political leaders who care a lot more about you than billionaire in the living room after two bottles of wine, Jesse, do you think that the hardship forced upon the Iranians will cause them to see the error in their beliefs or make them hate the West and the Jews even more? I think that part of the world is so behind in barbaric they won't see the lesson in this humiliation. They're too far gone. It just depends. And remember the Iranians, it's not a monolith. There are all kinds of Iranian people who want to be free of that tyrannical regime. The tyrannical regime is the one with all the guns, and they've been torturing and murdering and butchering everybody who stands up against them. And the question will always come back to can you hurt those people? Have we hurt them those people enough to force them to make a deal I saw all the news from earlier today that we're sending, you know, Stephen Jared of course over there again for more talks and things. I mean, who knows. Again, it's just the time to pray. Hey, Jesse. One of the two parties is pretty much fake. It's been this way my whole life. I'm tired of voting for a fake party.
Speaker 2: Am I wrong?
Speaker 1: And he says it seems the difference is Democrat politicians believe in what they campaign for. Republican politicians do not believe in what they campaign for. So it was one party fake some of them, some of them. So a couple of things. I'm gonna play you something. This is Secretary of War Pete Hegsen.
Speaker 3: What we've undertaken at this department is a historic Afghanistan review.
Speaker 2: So we have, over the course.
Speaker 3: Of months reviewed what happened leading up to and including the events at Abbegate and the disastrous withdrawal in Afghanistan. There's never actually been a full accounting in this department of the decisions that were made. There's been sort of papered over congressional attempts, but never a real deep dive where we brought everybody.
Speaker 4: In to talk about what happened, why it happened, that has happened. That review will come later this summer, and I think you'll find it to be probably the most comprehensive review this department has ever done.
Speaker 1: What the Biden administration did with the Afghanistan withdrawal and the betrayal of our warriors at Avygate, and then we incinerated nine innis in Afghani's There's never been an accounting of that, and in fact, the Biden administration, if you remember, correctly covered it up as fast as humanly possible covered it up.
Speaker 2: Let it go.
Speaker 1: We did a review, we decided everything was good to go, and we're moving on. If we hadn't won an election in November, that accounting would never come, would never come ever. Play something else. This is Harmik Dylan about illegal voters.
Speaker 5: I'm suing twenty nine states and the District of Columbia for their refusal to give us the voter roles. We're doing that to make sure that states are in compliance. And guess what states are not in compliance, even those ones who want to so for the ones that we've run so far, sixty million records that we've run, we found at least three hundred and fifty thousand dead people currently on the voter roles in those jurisdictions, and we've referred approximately twenty five thousand people with no citizenship records to Homeland Security to look at You dig into that further and see the extent to which people voted.
Speaker 1: Democrats keep dead people on the voter rules so Democrats can cheat in elections. They get them ballots and they have them vote for Democrats. Democrat operatives fill out ballots for them. Ballot harvesting and happens well anywhere where there's Democrat control, Democrats will find dead voters and make sure they vote Democrat. It's an old joke, but it's also quite true. Because we elected Donald Trump in November, we are cleaning some of that out. I know that you have frustrations. I understand full well. I know you have frustrations. I know that Trump administration has obviously not been perfect.
Speaker 2: No administration is.
Speaker 1: And I have loud complaints that I have voiced to you time and time again, and it's find it you voice them. Let's not get so despondent that we can't see wins.
Speaker 2: We have gotten.
Speaker 1: We can talk about the losses. We can talk about the things we're displeased with. We can, we can, and we should that You're right, you're not a subject. You're a citizen. You are not a subject. You are a free citizen, free to criticize anybody, Republican, Democrat, Trump, I don't care who it is.
Speaker 2: Free. But let's not act.
Speaker 1: Like we got nothing and we're getting nothing negative net migration. I am forty four years old. Never in my life, twenty four years i've lived in this country. Never if we had negative net migration in my forty four years on the planet, not one time. That's an insane statistic, by the way, that we've never had that. But nevertheless, we have it right now. But we need more deportations.
Speaker 2: We do.
Speaker 1: But the Trump administration's backing off a little. Yes, and that's a disgrace. And it's said, and we're gonna yell and we're gonna scream, We're gonna try to get those turned backed up.
Speaker 2: Let's not act like we got nothing.
Speaker 1: You know, you know who the secretary of war would be, Some dirty tranny is who it would be.
Speaker 2: We do know what would be.
Speaker 1: Happening in this country if Dome had won the election, they'd have already imported another ten million dirty foreigners. You can't imagine the horrors they would have done. As we've discussed many times before, all the plans they have for what they're going to do if they ever take power again.
Speaker 6: The Impress Congress, I think on Bay one, this should make Puerto Rica NCA state fantasy Supreme Court to thirteen eat our dust. The only way to fight this is don't run on it, don't talk about it, just do it.
Speaker 1: That's not happening right now because we won an election in November. Or is the Republican Party fake? Well, there are elements of it that, of course are you know. There's the Maria salas Are.
Speaker 2: You serve your country.
Speaker 1: You're a soldier, you're in the military.
Speaker 2: It's Friday. I'm in a good mood.
Speaker 1: I don't want to listen to her stupid voice. There are the Maria salas Ares. There's the Don Bacons, there's the Mitt Romney types, Mitch mcconnall. Yes, there are all kinds of fake controlled opposition Republicans, There's no question about it. Republicans are significantly better than Democrats. They just are they are. They are significantly better Republicans. Me, yep, they're gonna give democrats.
Speaker 2: A little boost in destroying the country. They are.
Speaker 1: Democrats are going to take destroying the country and put it into overdrive as fast as they possibly can. Let's not act like they're both the same. They're not winning in November mattered, we are getting some things. When you get too down, focus on some good all right, massive myths, this guy says. His subject is how often do politicians get recognized? I was exiting the skytrain at Miami Airport earlier and I saw a tall, white guy getting in the skytrain at the same time. I immediately recognized this person as Senator Tom Cotton as I exited and turned around and asked, are you Tom Cotton? He politely smirked and said yeah. I replied, I'm Alex. Nice to meet you. Then I took off because I was in a hurry to catch my flight. I'm curious during your two failed attempts at congressional runs, you didn't have to throw that in there. Did you ever get recognized in public? How often do you think members of Congress get recognized in the general public. Well, yes, I did get recognized when I was running, but not until we started running TV commercials. Remember how few of us political people there actually are. People just don't pay that much attention to politics. They don't, and it's insanely sad, and I wish they did.
Speaker 2: That's a source of.
Speaker 1: Frustration for me and you. I know it is, but they don't. You guarantee you you know who your congressman.
Speaker 2: You know what? That's easy. Set that aside.
Speaker 1: I guarantee you you can name your two senators. You probably just did something like, well, yeah, you're a minority. I bet you might If you don't believe me, I got a little experiment for you. Don't be creepy about this. But if you're out in public, whatever, restaurant, mall, maybe you're going to t ball this weekend, I want you ten people. I want you to ask them to name the two you United States senators from your state. Ten people, and then tell me how many of you get whow many got it right? They get recognized, not near as often as you think. You know who Tom Cotton is and what Tom Cotton looks like. Because you pay attention. Most people simply don't. And by the way, when I was running for Congress, I never got ever got recognized outside of my district. I got recognized by the people who saw me on a television commercial that night.
Speaker 2: That was it.
Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on an Amazing Friday on Earth, Doctor Jesse Friday. Member, you can email us. We're sitting here live as always Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Sir, small hands, it's not nice in light of a heavy, heavy week. I wanted to ask a different question I've never heard you speak of before.
Speaker 2: Are you a fan of.
Speaker 1: The bar bar being a Browning automatic rifle that would be a light machine gun used by the infantry in World War Two. By the way, this guy goes on and says, I understand that letting the bar eat is a thing for your show. To be honest, It's one of the first things I heard on the show the very first day. Because I asked, because I too am a bar lover. He asked me not to say his name, so I will not, all right, So.
Speaker 2: Yes and no.
Speaker 1: Let me explain, like any man over the age of forty, I am in love with World War two and World War two lore cannot help it. Something happens to us. But to be fair, I've loved World War Two. Since I was a child, I just did, I do. We have a fascination with World War Two because it was, in many ways one of our peak moments as a country. It's one of those things. If the United States of America has as you're really gonna want to kind of feature World War Two towards the top of it, you're welcome world. That kind of thing, and the men who fought it, in the equipment they fought, they fought it with, fascinate us. Certainly fascinates me. Weapons like the M one Grand. Trying to figure out how to wait to describe this to civilians. It's a World War Two rifle. It came along a little later in World War Two, and it's a semi automatic one. If you've ever watched you ever watched a World War Two movie and you heard that ping when a guy's weapon is out of ammo. That is the clip on an M one grand. That is an actual clip, by the way, not a magazine. It's the clip on an M one grand when you're out of ammo. The ping lets you know that you're out of ammo and you better load some more round. I love these World War Two weapons. I love the bar. I love the m one Gurrand. I'm fascinated with all of them.
Speaker 2: I love them.
Speaker 1: I want to shoot them. However, when it comes to weapons, the advancements in technology being what they.
Speaker 2: Are, they are so much worse.
Speaker 1: Those older weapons than what is available to you today.
Speaker 2: I like it. I want to own one. I want to shoot one.
Speaker 1: But if we're talking about a carry weapon, or if we're talking about a weapon you would use maybe for an intruder, civil war something like.
Speaker 2: That, you want to leave the bar at home.
Speaker 1: That's just the best way I can describe it to you. You know, I did that history series on Rhodesia. Remember History is coming again. May fourth gave you the date. But I did that history series on Rhodesia and one of the main weapons they use there, it was the main weapon of the Rhodesian military. It was the Fal. The fal. Maybe you've heard it described as the right arm of democracy or something like that, or the right arm of freedom.
Speaker 2: But why is it described that way?
Speaker 1: Because it's what the Rhodesian military was using to kill all the dirty communists. I can't help it. I find it to be what's a great college boy word? Chris aesthetically pleasing. I think it's a beautiful weapon. Beautiful weapon. I've wanted one for years and years and years. So I reached out to actually our buddy, Clay Martin. You know, Clay the Green Beret, joins us on the show, tells us about all the people he's killed and things like that. Wait, so I reach out to Clay. Clay is like my weapons guy. Clay just one of these guys. He knows everything, absolutely everything. I am not that guy. Clay is that guy. So when I have a question, when I'm thinking about something, I reach out to Clay. And some years back, I reached out to Clay because I I really wanted seven six' two. WEAPON i wanted a heavier. Rifle, OKAY i wanted to heave your rifle for body armor. Purposes, WELL i won't come into all the REASONS i wanted to heave your. Weapon i've always wanted an F. Al SO i Text, Clay, hey thinking about buying AN. Fal, Now clay is very complimentary of THE. Fao don't get me, wrong he was very. Complimentary that great. WEAPON i love, it. Fantastic but, WHY i, said what do you mean why it's a great? Weapon that's you know the, history he knew all. That he's, like, yeah it. Is it was a great weapon back in the nineteen. Eighties here in this day and, age there have been so many advancements since, then and it's.
Speaker 2: Not what it.
Speaker 1: Was there's a lot better products out. There you don't want to be that, guy because we all want to live in this nostalgia where you, know the old stuff is just as good as. ALWAYS i, mean he in the, bar you know what you heard right there is PROBABLY i bet you that's the entire magazine of that. Bar if it's not the whole, MAGAZINE i bet you it's. HALF i bet you that's either the whole magazine or half the magazine at the bar couldn't even hold that many Rounds today in infantry UH, LMG a machine, gun he heavier machine, Gun i'll put it that. Way an infantry heavier machine. Gun you're gonna have one hundred round drum in that. Thing you're gonna be able to cook for. Longer the weapons going to be, lighter it's going to be more, accurate it's gonna be it's we don't like. That we don't like, that but weapons advance so. QUICKLY i just WENT i told, YOU i just went to that big gun show THE. Nra the NRA's doing a bunch of cool, stuff training schools to be safer and stuff like. That SO i was impressed by, that and they asked me IF i would come up and go to their to their big gun show they had here in, town And i'd like to try to stay fairly up to date on. Weapons there were so many things. THERE i, mean it's a good THING i didn't bring my credit. Cards i'll tell you that. Much there's, OH i, Know, Chris i've even. Try she even gave me the side eye on the way out the. Door she, said you're gonna come home with.
Speaker 2: SOMETHING i know. It, man all, RIGHT i.
Speaker 1: LIKED i did bring my credit, cards AND i did buy a few things at the gun, show a few. Things it's, nothing, Yes. Chris, YEAH i didn't tell you, yet DID. I i'll tell you off the, air all, Right i'll tell you on the. AIR i bought a SIG mgx. Rattler sig MG x rattler suppressed the. Works all, Right, STOP i need to. Go we'll be back with two more. Hours hang, on