Speaker 1: How's the stream stream commencing broadcasting on A five seventy l A Sports and streaming on the iHeartRadio while it's.
Speaker 2: The longest running afternoon sports show in the city. No congratulations necessary. All traces of Fred Rogan have been removed.
Speaker 1: This is Petros in Money, Thank You, Thank You, hosted by Petros Papadas terrible person, He's the worst and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 2: The pipes, the pipes, the pie. Don't miss an episode. We're with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, follow the Petros in Money Show wherever you get your podcasts now Here's Petros Papadacus and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 3: And me.
Speaker 1: You'll feel Mick is Yeah.
Speaker 2: Noever you ask for too much everything, everything everything.
Speaker 3: I show some Money AM five to seventy LA Sports. We are live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. We are You're home of the back to back World Series champion Los Angeles Dodger.
Speaker 2: Forget it. Don't forget it. Even though there's Clippers tonight. Don't you forget.
Speaker 3: We When there's clippers is when we strongly encourage you to remember. We do have other play by play today.
Speaker 2: And I thought I walked into the set of Antigony Matt was lamenting these Clippers dog at us till March and nineteen, nipping at our heels like a dirty dog until nineteen.
Speaker 3: Listen, I'd just say you start playing the spring training games in February. Nobody knows any better. Clippers find their way to like eighty eight bat one.
Speaker 2: What kind of convincing voice you use? The contract is the contract, and we carry the Clippers.
Speaker 3: Six and nineteen and a tip off tonight and an hour and a half is what you're gonna get. How do we balance that out? How at BJ's Restaurant in brew House Thursday, four hours of petro, some money, live on location.
Speaker 2: That's how it's gonna be a heck of a party. We're going out to West Covina. We've been there before. It's a good venue for us because it's right off the ten Freeway, very accessible to our many listeners, including our listeners in Covina, in West Covina, in Hacienda Heights. Some of you people out in Duarte, many of you people out in Glendora. Even if you're down in Monrovia. Maybe if you're from Alhambra, let's go Moores. We want you to come on by and say hello. If we miss the name of your town, that doesn't mean you're not invited. It's right there off to ten. And let's say you have a hankering for some shopping or maybe some other restaurant chained. What is the holiday season. I mean it is the peak of the holiday season and it is popping off in that area.
Speaker 3: They got everything, a lot of options right there, no doubt. They also have the pizza.
Speaker 2: It's like looking at you the menu at the water Burger, right they have so much, especially that remix pizza Matt. I can't believe they remixed the legend. And you know, we're not gonna dip build they rebuilt it from the dough up, Matt.
Speaker 3: We're not gonna dip our toe on the other side of that sixty. So if you're interested, maybe a little ten West action as well, Pete, dip into that little part of town and make your way out of sand Burdeux and your side. If you're in Redlands, right, let's go, come on out, come on out to West Covina, Ontario.
Speaker 2: Perhaps you work at the airport, why not, we'd like to see you. We're maybe fifteen minutes from you. If you're on Killogg Hill. If you're in Pomona, you'll go back up on the hill. Come down the hill, claremont Ormont, Claire, come on down. We'd like to see you. We'd love to see you because we got a lot to give away. That's right, got a lot of dishes to watch.
Speaker 3: That little pocket of universities there, clairemont McKenna, Come on the smarty arts, Come on smarties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's come on out.
Speaker 3: You want to surf side Vodka? An iced T T shirt? Were your guys, We'd love.
Speaker 2: To see you.
Speaker 3: You want a Hobo brand Haynes fifty to fifty double XL T shirt were the guys.
Speaker 2: We've got things that you didn't even know you wanted, right, and we have them. Merry Christmas when the Petrosen Money Show, and we have other prizes to give away, and we have a real.
Speaker 3: TV well yeah, fifty eight inch Westinghouse courtesy of our friend Press.
Speaker 2: I went in the prize closet on Friday while you were stuffing yourself with barbecue, and I was like, Wow, this prize closet is impressed. I was like Darth Vader like, I was very impressed. I was. I was impressed with what I saw. Let'll tell you.
Speaker 3: You go in the prize closet and you're like, you know, we've been doing these remotes every year and you've had this for ten years. Like ten years ago, we could have given away this Lakers jersey. Keep no longer makes any sense.
Speaker 2: Keeper of the prize closet is v order, very much like the night of Templar that guards the Holy Grail in Indiana. Jones's very hard. You're gonna humble yourself to get into that prize clause and then you look at it, you say, all this stuff is antiquated. I think, I really do think I don't want a Robert Sockrate jersey anymore. It's time for the final hour fun Facts. In effect, it's the Yeah We're three.
Speaker 3: Fun fact brought to you by Concordia University Irvine. Tim Kats has the Masters in Coaching podcasts, and we remind you if you are a coach, if you're a leader of young men or women, there is no better place to hone and define and improve your skills. Pete and Concordia University of Irvine's Masters and Coaching program.
Speaker 2: Five thousand administrators have graduated, and coaches as well Cui dot Au slash coaching.
Speaker 3: We continue our tour around the world of Christmas traditions and we find our way to Caracas, Venezuela roller skating to church for the Christmas early morning Mass, as is the tradition in Caracas. They call it Misa de Aguinaldo. I guess that's just early morning Mass. But they say they close down all of the streets to cars, and everybody throws on a pair of roller skates and just freaking roller discos down to church from masks, which seems weird, but they say, yeah, that's uh, that's what they do. It's gonna roller skate my way into church for early morning Christmas Mass. I'd like to hope so or a scooter, right, scooter or skateboard somebodys.
Speaker 2: Guys, guys, I just saw scooter and walk away with it.
Speaker 3: I just saw it happen. Somebody put it down. You're like five minutes ago. I just grabbed it off.
Speaker 2: Stop thief. It's time for the quake. Kids. Listen, there's the cutting edge of bird and lime us quick, hitch, come make it quick, y'all. Yeah, guys are so stupid. He registered on his phone the Chargers are ten and four, fresh off of big victory over the Let's Go Chiefs. The defense stepped up big late with the interception of Gardnerman shoes. Here is Jim Harbaugh with a lot of love for Derwin James.
Speaker 4: Like my wife Sarah said, I mean, give Derwin James the game ball and give him everything else in the building.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: He he is the tone center. He is the engine that drives this entire operation. In our family's opinion, we just love him, love him, love him, and great team win. Let's go beat the Cowboys all right.
Speaker 2: Chargers are at Dallas on Sunday to face the Cowboys.
Speaker 3: What you doing with that pencil sharpener, Derwin coach that I could take whatever.
Speaker 2: I wanted to do with. I always wanted an electric pencil sharpender. I'm the motor behind this whole operation. I'm make sure the bus gets here, guys. I'm Derwin James exactly right. Rams are eleven and three. They're fresh off of win over the Lions. They trailed at the half, but dominated the third and fourth quarter yesterday. Here is Sean McVeigh.
Speaker 5: I thought we knocked out the run, and I thought we were sticky in coverage and we were able to apply pressure to force him to progress past some of their primary options. And so, you know, just being able to earn the right to be able to get the pen back in your hand a little bit. Defensively, that's an explosive offense. I mean, they were leading the league in scoring. They got playmakers all over the place. Obviously, Jered does an excellent job being able to distribute the ball, but I thought we were able to affect and influence that and just disrupt their rhythm a little bit. We knocked out the run all day and that was a big factor for them to only have I think it was twenty carries for seventy yards with how explosive they are so really solid job. You know, our coaches do a great job and making those adjustments. Give it a ton of credit to them.
Speaker 2: Yes, and they travel to Seattle on Thursday night to face the Seahawks.
Speaker 3: Onday, Huge day night, what again, huge win or take all you want to win? The NFC West Thursday night, the eyes of the nation will be watching Amazon's digital distribution network.
Speaker 2: I like it when Carrissa is on stage with Shaboozi and Wentworth with his hoodie and blazer. What about when Fitz he takes off his shirt. He did that once? Okay, I think he's done.
Speaker 3: It was one almost every week, Almost every week that shirt is coming off.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, what should I do this week? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Man, take your shirt off again? All right, let's find somebody else to do it with me.
Speaker 2: Look, just because you don't believe in Fitzmagic doesn't mean that others don't. Okay, some people have been invited, and you have to get an invite. You can't just show up though, to the Fitzmagic Castle. And do you go to the Fitzmagic Castle and Chabooze's on stage with Carrissa. It's freaking awesome. A tough week for big injury NFL stars Michael Parsons blew his knee and Patrick Mahomes blew his knee. Both torn acls. Mahomes is gonna get a second opinion on his injury. Yep, you tore your ACL. I'd like a second opinion on this. It's not gonna unhear itself.
Speaker 3: How's that gonna work? Well, I'm gonna fly to Dallas and I'm gonna get it there.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, The Colts sat there. Let's know what they say. Huh, they're sticking with old man Rivers, right, They're starting quarterback. Won them that damn game for Week sixteen and their Monday night match up versus the San Francisco forty nine ers. Good luck to everybody involved, and I hope to see another inspirational Bible verse about good defeating evil in a picture of Philip Rivers gut and listen when he's in his outfit and ready to go out.
Speaker 3: And I think Chris Long had the best line. He said, Rivers looked like one of those guys that's the tackling dummy for German Shepherds. Had so much kind of going on.
Speaker 2: He was drinking and dunking out there like Pete care look.
Speaker 3: Great, beautiful man. Were those kids at Saint Michael's Catholic They were inspired?
Speaker 2: I saw that, Yeah, they were. That was awesome.
Speaker 3: I loved when the broadcast said, and we go back to the Mexican restaurant. Now Alabama where the kids from Saint Michael's restaurant sucks? You think, Oh, yeah, northern Alabama.
Speaker 2: Some people told me that those were just Philip Rivers kids. A rumor coming out of the winter meetings was that the Dodgers were dangling and dangling their starting pitcher, our dear friend Tyler glass Now in trade talks. There's still two years and sixty five million left on glass Now's deal and a thirty million dollar club option. In twenty twenty eight, glass Now went on Serious Exam MLB Network Radio of the Weekend and said, I talked to Barzini and he said I could keep my casino and do the same deal. He said that the Dodgers' front office told him that he wasn't going to get trade.
Speaker 6: I talked to Andrew in the front office and they're like, no, you're not You're not going anywhere. So they told me I'm not going to get traded, and I trust them. So that's obviously a nice feeling.
Speaker 3: I would say that's a nice feeling. I'm from Los Angeles. I've won two World Series in Los Angeles. The entire city has seen my naked chest, my six pack abs, my beautifully shaped and perfectly proportioned nipples.
Speaker 2: Why would I want to go anywhere else. It's the nipples part that really tipped it over for me. Yeah. He was asked about school and a possible trade through the Dodgers.
Speaker 6: I obviously have seen like the schoobl stuff, and I think that seems to be relatively real. But I think it'd be sick if we went out and got him, Like he's probably one of the most unbelievable pitchers I've ever seen, and I've just heard such good things about him too, And the Dodgers are really big on signing guys who have like plus personalities and are just like good in the clubhouse, and he'd be a perfect fit. So I mean, just to pitch along with him in the rotation would be kind of a dream. So I hope we get that done.
Speaker 3: Wow, talk about Ping Alora going straight to midnight when he hears that. You know, I heard about that, and it seems like it's real.
Speaker 2: It's been two weeks for the un but.
Speaker 3: The Ping is the one that put that ding out there. I think I can't be sick. It might be sick, but Ping can't make it sing anymore. He's gonna have to do a new report. I mean, you got Glass now saying it. I've heard about it, and I think it's real.
Speaker 2: But they said they're not going to trade me. Even though the Ping reported that I'd be in the deal. The Lakers are eighteen and seven. They're off until Thursday when they play the Jazz in Salt Lake City.
Speaker 3: Don't you step to Lebron. He'll knock you out, man. He will take you on so tire, so he will chase you down. He will block you from behind, he will bump your gut, and then he'll shove you in the chest.
Speaker 2: He'll look all hard. Better watch out, man. Why was Steven a Smith? I'd be scared as hell.
Speaker 3: Look, man, was there gonna anything going to happen? No, but if it did, oh, for real, But if it did, it would have been on. You better believe that I'd be ready to go. If it did happen, it would have been on. I knew he was gonna do any but if he did, but if he did, for real?
Speaker 2: For real? Kidding me. The Clippers are six and nineteen six and nineteen six and nineteen. It's all going to turn around with a host. The Memphis Grizzlies Adam has pregame at the bottom of the hour.
Speaker 3: That's twenty five games into the season and they are six and nineteen and do have and do not have their first round pick in the NBA Draft in June.
Speaker 2: Adam is going to sell that Geo Metro in the very next segment, So line up at the don't know why a Geo Metro has to catch strays because when the Clippers six and nineteen, the Clippers of the Geo Geo Metro eight.
Speaker 3: Listen, the Geo Metro, well, a bit of an eye sore. Was a dependable vehicle that would pull a good fifty miles.
Speaker 2: Jumpers are dependable, so you can depend on him to lose. And it had that cool globe logo. Yeah, the globe was good. Bowl games, yeah, LA Bowl. They resume tomorrow with the Veterans Bowl, Troy versus Jacksonville State.
Speaker 3: Jacksonville State's in Alabama. I learned correct when I thought I was going to go to a Jacksonville State game. When I was in Jacksonville, all you had to do was look at the next line.
Speaker 2: On the Friday, Alabama versus Oklahoma in the first round of the College football Playoffs. So we'll get ready for that Saturday. Three more first round games with Miami at A and M and Tulane at Old Miss, and then James Madison the Dukes versus the Ducks where's a Notre Dame? They were left out of the college football playoff? What they were matt USC in the meantime is getting ready to play at the Alamo Bowl against TCU on the thirtieth. USC is a six point favorite, Sunny Dykes and Lincoln Riley birds of a feather.
Speaker 3: Oh that's gonna be. That's gonna be. That spot's gonna get hot. You get all them kids that couldn't get into SC so they went to TCU and they're going to be there, and all those fans that travel so well to support this Trojan football team are going to be there like you losers.
Speaker 2: They they do travel, but not to this, to the Alamobile they're doing. But it's the Alamobile, Yeah, but it is. It's at the Alamo and probably more likely to travel to San Anton than they were El Paso. But still, but still, and quarterbacks on the move in the portal dj Lagway from Florida. Nebraska's Dylan Rayola are both transferring. Getting his second opinion on his knee.
Speaker 3: But your knees, fine, shut up, shut up, Let me do the little thing in my ears.
Speaker 2: He has his UH sophomore season cut short with a leg injury against USC but he had thrown for two thousand yards and eighteen tds in nine games, So it's just like Mahomes. Season cuts short with a link injury.
Speaker 3: I like all the gifts on social media last night live shot of Dylan Roola running to tears ACL just like Patrick Mahomes.
Speaker 2: And we'll be back on tomorrow. Enjoy the Clippers. They have nineteen losses and they're likely to lose again tonight. Oh god, so enjoy the game. Fully functional employee Adam will be along with all the latest when it comes to the Clippers.
Speaker 3: Clippers talk on YouTube that too. And it's Kat Tuco named after the breaking bad character.
Speaker 2: Tuca named after Tim biaka Patuca. A big thank you to Tim Keith. There. It is Chuco. It's that's not the name.