Speaker 1: Now, So Ben, when Creese will just set you a text saying I think I can help you out with this whole weather notebook issue. I assumed you thought it was going to be a sarcastic link to some adult material.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, but it was like, yeah, dude, it's the opposite.
Speaker 3: My mind is blown right now. John Kriesel, you are a saint, so give me the just a. There's a company called right in the Rain r Ite in the rain.
Speaker 4: Wow. And he said they used it in the field all the time.
Speaker 3: And apparently it's it's like a maybe a waxy sort of covered paper and it looks just like a notebook and you can use any sort of utensil on it. You can use a pen or pencil or marker, and apparently it sticks, it doesn't get, it doesn't smear smudge.
Speaker 4: So I am ordering one right now.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 6: Wait that add to KRT, add to cart Creesel to the rescue.
Speaker 4: Very nice. Nailed to John chrisol the man, he's the rest. He helped you with that whole pam Pan thing. Pam great bit, what a great movie.
Speaker 7: Hello lady, Hello, Hello lady. The fifty six year old woman from Minnesota did die after the apparent shark attack in the Virgin Islands on Thursday, marking the second fatal shark attack in less than a month.
Speaker 8: Did you guys know she was from Minnesota.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Emergency services received multiple calls around four to twenty eight reporting a woman was suspected of being bitten by a shark while swimming in Saint Croix, Virgin Islands. A fire and emergency medical personnel arrived at the beach and confirmed that the woman had lost an arm of the attack. It was initial to believe that there was a possible second victim. However, Saint cry Rescue searched the beach and did not find anyone else. That doesn't mean there wasn't another victim. A police of the woman, identified as Arlene Lillis of Minnesota, died from her injuries.
Speaker 4: Thankes man, and you imagine vacation having a great time.
Speaker 7: I wonder what kind of shark shark is The attack is under investigation. The US Virgin Island sharks are Caribbean reef sharks, hammerheads, lemon sharks, blacktip sharks, norse sharks, and tiger sharks.
Speaker 4: Tiger sharks for sure.
Speaker 2: Tiger tiger sharks are man eaters.
Speaker 1: Hammerhead sharks have never documented at least have never killed a human being, So I would bet against hammerhead.
Speaker 4: Tiger sharks probably the leader in the clubhouse. Damuit Larry, Yeah, damn it, Larry.
Speaker 2: It's just so weird. Hammerheads look like they're made to kill us.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's like one of the most intimidating sharks on the planet.
Speaker 4: But they have killed zero people.
Speaker 8: How do they eat with their mouth down underneath that hammer though?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean, the same question. That's a great question.
Speaker 8: I don't get it.
Speaker 4: I need to winch I'm gonna wine number six and nine makes sense.
Speaker 8: Thank you. Now that you've said that, I see it.
Speaker 4: Man, that's terrible.
Speaker 8: That's terrible.
Speaker 4: My goodness, great rashidok nick, Yeah.
Speaker 7: Somebody, you know, I mean, not making fun of all. I'm being honest. Think about this moment. Hey, how's your mom been? By the way, she's she passed away. I'm sorry, Oh my god, what happened?
Speaker 4: Shark attacks? Can the Yeah, can you imagine I mean, somebody's life right now. That's terrible.
Speaker 6: Wow, that would be way cooler than other you know, well reasons, you know, I mean, I don't know, but.
Speaker 1: It's also like again, but if you're if you're swimming a hundred yards off the coast of California or the Great Barrier Reef or South Africa, if you if you're in spots like we talked about last week that have been known to have shark attacks or great white sharks or whatever, if you're in the Caribbean, I don't think you're thinking shark attacks are very likely, even though some of those sharks you just named are capable of biting and killing a human being, You're just like, yeah, this not in the four No, it's very infrequent, exactly.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 6: That's like saying I'm never going to go to Oklahoma because of the tornadoes.
Speaker 4: It's probably good advice.
Speaker 3: Actually, yeah, well certain times a year. Yeah, yeah, don't go in the summertime.
Speaker 4: Right, nailed. See we just put you in a box moss. Yeah, take that muss.
Speaker 9: Go to your playing so Oklahoma then just not in like May, Yeah, don't go in.
Speaker 4: That's when Zach goes in tornado chases.
Speaker 9: You want to go down there, this the s May Smey.
Speaker 4: Storm chase with our guy over. Yeah, there'll be a blast.
Speaker 8: Yeah, why do you call him dismay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe driving on a lake. Okay, okay, you could go bowl hole.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he's right, he's right, Musk go bowl you bowl hole. You never go back.
Speaker 4: Yeah? Is that this weekend? No? No, it's February seventh. Thanks for listening.
Speaker 9: What wasn't about me? Yeah, that's true. Chris's book is going to be electric.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of fun. Let me a busy day about that. Got a gallow that night as well. Then I'm going to be m seeing.
Speaker 8: So for the Duck Cup. Here's something else.
Speaker 4: You Jesus careful. Yeah, I know you got to say that slowly.
Speaker 8: We're gonna go ahead and hit the old sports sounder now any.
Speaker 4: Time for Fan five on the Power Trip presented by Builders and Remodelers. Builders.
Speaker 1: All right, Ben, we kind of rapid fired through all of these earlier rams. Beat the Panthers thirty four to thirty one. The Bears come back and beat the Packers hilariously thirty one twenty seven. The Bills won twenty seven twenty four over the Jags. All these games were tight. All these games were close to Niners score with under three minutes to go to beat the defending champs Philly twenty three to nineteen. The game we haven't really talked about at all was the game that we just reference that you're going to the Patriots game next week against either the Texans or the Steelers, but last night was really the only snooze fest of the weekend.
Speaker 2: Sixteen to three. The Patriots beat the Chargers.
Speaker 1: Drake May two sixty eight, a touchdown and a pick. Herbert won fifty nine, no touchdowns, no interceptions. There's another stat I did not know. You know, justin Herbert is now zero in three in the postseason. Yeah, and that is New England. This is another stat that sounds impossible, but if you start to think about the timeline, it makes sense. That's New England's first playoff win in seven years.
Speaker 4: That Pat's defense is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: That's nuts because you figure what it's been a couple of years since Brady played it at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've a couple of years in Tampa.
Speaker 9: They were one of the worst teams in the league a few years ago. But yes, last year, yeah, they drafted seven years.
Speaker 3: I guess Okay, let me get your guys' opinions on this, because I saw the game a little differently.
Speaker 4: Go on.
Speaker 3: A lot of people are crushing justin Herbert right now. I'm not saying that he played amazing. His offensive line was awful, Yeah, awful. Yeah, they're bad.
Speaker 4: They were so bad. Yeah, he was running for his life.
Speaker 3: He was, unlike Jalen Hurts getting called out for breaking out of a clean pocket. I don't think there was a time where Herbert like really broke out the pocket where he didn't need to, Like, he needed to escape the pocket multiple times to get out of trouble if he hit his back foot on a critical situation. He was getting harassed, he was getting moved around, he was feeling the pressure. I saw on social media last night everybody just dog and how bad he played, and like, yeah, but did you not see his offensive line basically just be just open up so many opportunities for these guys that get to him, like they were like a sieve.
Speaker 4: Am I seeing that wrong? And did you say the same thing?
Speaker 6: Yeah, all three levels of the defense for the Pats were really fantastic, And that's that's a good defense.
Speaker 4: That's a good defense.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you can win a lot of games with the defense like that.
Speaker 3: But do you put it more on Herbert underperforming or line line for sure, That's what I thought.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he was under pressure, Like you said, anytime that he would like plant the foot at his drop, he was already in trouble.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they were just horrendous.
Speaker 8: Hasn't he been getting beat up like that all year long?
Speaker 9: Yes? Yeah, because both the one tackle that they have, the kid from Rashaan sled a huge deal immediately got hurt, and then Joe All like a week or two into the season he got hurt. So they've shifted that entire I think they gave up the second most sacks. I think they give up sixty sacks this season. I think that's what I heard yesterday. And I don't I don't think the receiving corps all that great.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: It's like I don't think that he's even getting a real opportunity to get the ball down the field because I don't think that his receivers create enough separation downfield. So I think it's I think it's a bad combination of both.
Speaker 6: And that old line also wasn't opening up an opportunities for the run either, so they could not protect him anyway, which is crazy because I think they actually should have a pretty good run game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Williams really given given Hampton is like kind of a He's a bowling ball guy too, and he can when he gets going.
Speaker 4: He's a hard guy to stop. I know he was dealing with injuries this whole year, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: So Yeah, I guess New England did just enough to win that game. Obviously, must say the defense played out standing. I mean, the defense really was the reason when they won that game.
Speaker 1: Tonight, Texans at Steelers at seven fifteen, the final game of wild Card Weekend. The Houston Texans on DraftKings are three point favorites in Pittsburgh over under his thirty eight and a half.
Speaker 4: Yeah you like. I like Houston this game, same you guys. Yeah, their defensive line is outstanding.
Speaker 6: It just feels like one of those Aaron Rodgers is going to win a game. Steelers get this, even though they have that that pass rush is ridiculous, But who better than to have Aaron Rodgers. But he doesn't move anymore. It doesn't matter. He gets rid of the ball so fast. It's all, it's all pre snapped that he already has it figured out.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, I'm oh why okay?
Speaker 6: I went against you guys, are saying, sorry, no, you're probably I didn't think about it.
Speaker 9: Like, oh, you take you take Pittsburgh, I'll take Houston. Yeah, what's the spread?
Speaker 4: Three? Three? Just straight up?
Speaker 9: No when no, you can take the point all You're just giving you the points. Just get you to get three points. You get three points. H Wow, Sorry, I'm not supposed to. I know my wife is listening.
Speaker 4: She's not listening, Oh she is. Just give me your thumbs up, yes or no.
Speaker 9: I'll say one hundred bucks yes or no?
Speaker 4: No, not fifty fifty? Yeah, all right, all right, sweet? You know she still heard that. Yeah, will you bet with the golf in a few months?
Speaker 8: Yeah, golf.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna do a liber I'm just gonna do just the Masters.
Speaker 3: That's the That's the only one that don Shula. It's the only golf tournament that matters the whole season. You mean they all the majors matters.
Speaker 8: I disagree.
Speaker 4: Nobody, like, nobody pays attention like they do with the Masters. Nobody can the US Open. Yeah, fantastic, the old Championship.
Speaker 8: The Beg's Championship. Are they staying alive?
Speaker 4: I think so? Yeah, Ben.
Speaker 1: One week from tonight, the Miami Hurricanes in a way hosts the Indiana Hoosiers for the National Championship.
Speaker 4: Oh, they ain't hosting that one.
Speaker 2: It will be in Miami, But yeah, we heard earlier.
Speaker 1: Even Zach said he's seen some early reports that it will be heavily favored in terms of Indiana Hoosiers fans. But we'll see how the crowd breakdown plays out next Monday. But something like a seven and a half point spread for the Hoosiers.
Speaker 3: I know it's probably gonna be skewed because Indiana wears red, and red is a very easy thing to see Visually, I'm gonna guess it's gonna be sixty to seventy percent Indiana Hoosiers fans in that stadium, even though it's in their the Hurricanes home stadium. It's the largest alumni base in the country. And this is the only time they're ever going to be in the National Championship game. I'm not saying going forward, but like obviously it's the first time ever they are going to show up. They will flock into Coral Gables and pack that stadium.
Speaker 1: Imagine if Chris decides and changes his mind and goes and it's a weekend in Miami with Cinecon, Barrero and Hockey.
Speaker 2: What if we put together a fan.
Speaker 4: Walk into a Miami bar.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I mean I can't imagine how much fun we would have.
Speaker 4: I mean, none of us can.
Speaker 8: No, it would be crazy. We would do things together, like what So for.
Speaker 1: What do you think the three of them would do in Miami? Sinicon, Barrero and Chris Hockey.
Speaker 9: Hey, I think it would be fun because I think they might have a few cocktails together. They may go Paris sailing, they may try some Cuban cuisine. They'd probably go to a strip club, throw dollars at the big breasted ladies. I'll probably share one hotel room. Yeah, maybe they'll I don't know, hit on old ladies at the Coral Gables, which sounds like an old folks.
Speaker 2: Home to fine old yeah our age.
Speaker 4: Seventy plus, I don't know. I think they'd have hammer the under. I think they'd have fun. Yeah, and all of this is done before eight o'clock. Yeah, and then they'd all go to bed. I mean it'd be like the hangover. I can find a casino. What yep, there's a nice one down there.
Speaker 10: It really is hard rock, Rightah, oh yeah, yep. About to get a sister property pretty soon. Have you seen the Vegas one just for the ladies?
Speaker 4: Looking good? I've not seen it in a while. Yeah.
Speaker 2: How far is the guitar starting to take shape?
Speaker 4: How long your guitar?
Speaker 8: It's up?
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's getting there. Twenty twenty seven, What a dream. Everything is on schedule.
Speaker 7: Yep, it's on schedule. Schedule, And me and bre and Senecon are gonna we're gonna do a whole bunch of trips. We're gonna do a like a reality show. Three Dudes Looking for Sluts. It's going to be the name of the show.
Speaker 4: That's a working title that.
Speaker 8: We voted on it.
Speaker 4: Wow, all three of you voted yes, and I voted two to one.
Speaker 8: Bro didn't like it.
Speaker 7: I don't know why I didn't like it. He said, didn't like it, but he said, you know what, I guess that's what it is. So that's what we're calling it.
Speaker 1: I think you said, what if what if we just call it three Dudes Looking for Sluts? And he said, changes everything and then tweeted it.
Speaker 8: That's what he said, and he goes, this is you're looking for sluts?
Speaker 9: Leader.
Speaker 4: You heard it you know, yes, he did it on sermons yesterday? Did he brilliant? Boo's your daddy's that's good. We're just that's really good.
Speaker 1: That's real stuff there, Sauce, you come up with an a for the podcast.
Speaker 8: Let me think here, he's not sure what podcasts you're talking about.
Speaker 9: No, I was listening. Who's your daddies? We're sluts. We're looking for us old dudes. Whenever you called it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, nailed it. Daddy's here.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Miami Headlines is next. This is the Power Trip Morning Show on the fan.
Speaker 7: Bass guitars. You come back here at cart the Morning Show final segment on Monday morning. Here we are bringing in all that football stuff. Looking forward to another week of NFL playoffs. Again, we talked about it earlier, but Saturday's games will be the Bills at Denver and also the forty nine Ers at Seattle. Sunday's games will be whoever wins tonight's game, the Steelers of the Texans versus New England and the Rams at Chicago. If we had to look right now, gentlemen, do you think the Bears have a shot against the Rams? No?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes they do, no kidding, Yeah, not if it gets to be like a track meet. They can't keep up. I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Offensively, Wow, it didn't seem the matter against the Packers. I mean they scored twenty five points in the fourth quarter.
Speaker 8: That's just crazy. I still can't be when that happened.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I was legitimately doing snowcross and I looked at the score before half tonight and I was like, good, yeah, And then I turned on I could not believe that they had turned it. I didn't get to see a lick of it in the second half, not a lick of it.
Speaker 9: The Packers just would do dump they would go three and out, or they would get intentional grounding penalties. Everything they could do to kill momentum they did in the second half. Jacob's returning the ball, yep, that almost cost him. He fumbled, but they recovered it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Here's if you're talking about a lack of composure.
Speaker 5: I think it was more lack of execution than lack of composure. I mean, it's execution, whether it's the guys on the field of where's from a coaching decision, whether it's there were some play calls that you'd absolutely love to have back just like there's some plays that some of our guys would absolutely love to have back, and that's football, and in the biggest of stages, you've got to capitalize when you have those opportunities.
Speaker 1: He's definitely more intimidating when he's yelling and slamming in the podium.
Speaker 4: Right, did he lose his accent?
Speaker 3: I feel like I've heard other videos and interviews and monologues and speeches.
Speaker 4: Yeah, feel like there was like a thicker accent. I can't know. That was pretty tame. Yeah, that was chill. Okay, it did not seem like he was on methamphetamines.
Speaker 1: There's a good percentage of this show that makes zero sense unless you were listening earlier. Like almost all of our shows, this is not like a.
Speaker 8: I'd say it's offensive.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how you introduce him? Yeah yeah he did. He sure did.
Speaker 8: Here he talks about the loss of Micah Parsons.
Speaker 4: It is the facts.
Speaker 5: But as far as you know, emotions a part of this game. We talked about it all week. Execution over emotion, and you've got to be able to handle that stuff. Adversity is a part of life, it's a part of our game, and you've got to be able to, you know, focus on the task at hand and try to rally the troops and put together a better performance.
Speaker 7: But if you're looking for a replacement and you're a Packers fan, according to Saucy you heard earlier.
Speaker 9: Well they're keeping him. They're working to get him a deal, a multi year deal, so they probably will not replace him. There you go, fun, yeah, man, there you go.
Speaker 4: All right, right now, it's time for all right, here we go.
Speaker 2: Uh, today is National Kiss a Ginger Day.
Speaker 8: Sweet man, Maybe get their permission first.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well said, I'm kind of a ginger. What you are? You know, grab my ears? I know what I'm doing. I wouldn't say you're a ginger.
Speaker 8: Are you on fire downstairs?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Is the fire down below?
Speaker 6: Oh no, it's snow on the mountain. Oh, just shave it off, cause hell it's like rocky for it.
Speaker 1: Is crotch looks like the bottom of a sour patch kids bag. O yummy, Zach could snort it. Oh yeah, Cory, that'll be an easy day for you, right, kiss a ginger.
Speaker 9: My wife's not a ginger, though she's got like the she's like Strawberry's.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's not. I'm not going to see her today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, she's she's like she's the as Marnie said last week, she's like the redheaded kind of hair that every gal seems to want.
Speaker 4: Not a true ginger. She's just the old augum getting okay.
Speaker 8: And I thought all red heads were gingers. I did not realize there was a difference.
Speaker 1: No, gingers are like Conan, yeah right, where it's like right, yeah, exactly, that's a ginger.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's a true redheaded ginger. Yep. God he's funny. I love that. He's pretty funny. He's so he's so quick.
Speaker 1: Ninety seven percent of people, according to a late recent study, I should say not late a recent study, ninety seven percent of people cannot tell the difference between fully AI generated music and.
Speaker 2: Human made music.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't. I can't.
Speaker 2: I totally believe it. The there's this new thing.
Speaker 4: I see.
Speaker 1: There's like three or four accounts that I follow on Insta where they generate eighties synth covers and they're freaking awesome. Obviously I can tell that, I'm all right, this is AI generated music, but you you would never know that the voice isn't just somebody doing a cover. Sounds human I wish we could play it, but we don't do things like that on meestation.
Speaker 4: We're guaranteed, guaranteed human.
Speaker 1: We do not play AI generated songs, even if they're absolute slammers. Oh god, dude, there's so many good Eighties synth covers. You're like, this is magic, so good, so so good. I the cover industry is just over right. Why would you do a cover? If I could ask AI to kick one out in three seconds, it's better than anything we could spend months doing.
Speaker 4: I know it's sick, it's all changing. Yeah, it sucks.
Speaker 2: It sucks and is awesome at the same time.
Speaker 4: Technology cool, but like it sucks. It all suck, don't.
Speaker 3: I don't like the fact that they're just like taking I mean, our art is personal, you know, It's like that's the cool part about it, is like this this came from a human beings brain and now we just like type in a few prompts and it's done.
Speaker 4: Ye yep, you know it is.
Speaker 7: The pot You see a great piece of already, hear a great song, and you think a human being just like me, the same brain, the same heart, the same blood, was able to create something like that that beautiful You know there's something about that.
Speaker 4: I'm with you, man, Yeah, there's a background story to it and everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know, like then you hear like the hard work it goes into it, and sometimes it's not. The cooler parts are like kind of like Hawk the song that you just wrote the other day. It's like, sometimes these things take months to write and that's a cool story. And sometimes it's like I had an epiphany when I'm driving home from an event and it's like, what, like what that's like lightning a bottle?
Speaker 1: How even for covers right there there are you got to give a lot of people credit for making it cover their own and going, wow, this is a completely different sound that a new audience fell in love with this version because you took it seriously.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but now it's just.
Speaker 1: Give me rolling by Limb Biscuit, but make it the seventies funk, and three seconds later it sounds like it's.
Speaker 4: Awesome and it's badass, and it's badass. But I'm gonna listen to eighties synth covers all day long time.
Speaker 7: Yeahs the only thing that saves us right now. And I've talked to all my musician friends about this, and I say, it on the radio all the time. But the truth is that if you want to see that music happen live, if you want to watch Picasso paint, you got to go see him in concerts.
Speaker 8: I can't do it live.
Speaker 3: Yeah, live music is unmatched. It's just you said it until until holograms becoming thing.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 8: You, it's your but you'll know you'll know that's not real.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, take that? So there you go.
Speaker 8: Yeah, take that sauce.
Speaker 9: We're gonna start with you. I want you to guess first. Okay, I'm honored to Oh good, this is great.
Speaker 8: Good, everybody's happy.
Speaker 4: You know that there are creatures right that live below the surface of earth? You yeah, right, moles?
Speaker 1: Sure that's an example. Yeah, animal life stops at what distance below.
Speaker 4: The Earth's surface? Man? That's a good question. A lot of people are talking about it, like not a noceans, but like legit under the crust?
Speaker 1: Correct, below the surface of the earth. God, how could this animal life stops?
Speaker 4: Order some arc?
Speaker 8: Probably?
Speaker 4: Thank you? I would say two hundred feet two one hundred feet too far? Sixty feet? Sixty feet? Let me think why start now? Twenty five feet?
Speaker 1: Twenty five feet is the lowest that animal life goes under the Earth's surface.
Speaker 4: Can I ask another question? I've already changed my mind. I'm not gonna let anybody else guess. Did I nail it? Do you think you did? No? What was your question? Does no?
Speaker 9: Never?
Speaker 4: Mind? No? What was the question? The show will not go on.
Speaker 9: You know, when you go up higher into the air gets colder, right? Does it do the same if you go deeper underground?
Speaker 1: Well, if you get to the liquid hot and magmob But what do you think the earth is warmer?
Speaker 4: Cold? If you go twenty five feet down? Probably cold. There's no sunlight, there's no kind people. I don't know.
Speaker 2: So what's your final answer? Twenty five feet?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Damn dude, you're pretty close, like ten thousand feet one point two miles. Hmm. Well, see that is the the lowest it goes.
Speaker 1: Some worms live one point two miles underneath the Earth's surface.
Speaker 2: Nothing lives lower than that.
Speaker 4: Wow, See the more you know that's right.
Speaker 1: As part of David hassel Off's divorce settlements in two thousand and eight, he retained ownership of the catchphrase don't hassle the Hoff.
Speaker 4: I have a T shirt that says that, of course, of course, of course you do.
Speaker 8: Was that some when he was eating the hamburger?
Speaker 4: God, yes it was. Yeah, it was right around that same time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he got cheeseburger in the hotel room where he's laid on the floor.
Speaker 4: It was just a disaster. Don't hassle the hoff.
Speaker 7: Yeah, just to desire and you know that's funny and all. But then you realize his daughter was filming that right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, called that rock bottom. See that has to be that has to be a leverage play by his wife. She wanted She had no intention of actually wanting to keep that none. Right, she got something, she's got something else for it.
Speaker 4: Smart.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's like, what am I going to do with this trademark? Don't hassle the hop. I don't even not any sharing your last name anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, speaking of husbands and wives, saus, I'll start with you, but this isn't nearly as bad as the last one. An Indian woman has filed a police complaint against her husband of two years.
Speaker 2: She was married to him for two years, claiming that he hid that he was blank.
Speaker 1: File the police complaint against her husband of two years, claiming that he hid the fact that he was.
Speaker 4: Blank. Filling the blank sauce. You're first. I'm thinking here, a lot of people are asking that he was a woman. She was a woman. She didn't notice in two years a muss he was limp waw the figure that out. You don't hassle the hoff musk.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 3: My guess is that he was adopted in not not any sort of lineage for any fortune that she thought she was going to get.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's a good Chris.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna say something really weird, because you wouldn't be telling the story. I'm gonna say a ghost.
Speaker 9: Max, Oh, just go simple it say bald booh. That is the correct answers.
Speaker 1: Nice hidden for two years that he was bold, and she filed the complice police complaints saying that this isn't fair. Married to him for two years, she didn't know an actual police police complaints. Right, that must have been a fun day at that police department. So what's the problem.
Speaker 4: He lied? He lied to me, what do you want me to pull off the dollywig?
Speaker 2: And then realized, oh my gosh, you guess yeah, not quite sure.
Speaker 4: Do you guys?
Speaker 1: Remember when Nick Cage temporarily had a copy of Action Comics Number one, He kind of famously back and then they had it exactly the first Superman. Yep, he it was exactly. It's the first appearance of Superman. And for a while he had it. It was stolen in two thousand. He got it back in twenty eleven. Took eleven years to get it back, but he later sold it for two point two million dollars. It just sold again. What did this copy of Action Comics go for? Action Comics number one?
Speaker 8: Eight million dollars?
Speaker 4: Six oh boy eleven. The last time it was sold it was in what year?
Speaker 2: He got it back in twenty and eleven.
Speaker 1: It just says it later sold for two point two million, so it doesn't say exactly when it was sold, just after twenty and eleven at some point three.
Speaker 4: Point four go four point two six point nine.
Speaker 2: Fifteen million?
Speaker 4: What dollars?
Speaker 1: Is that a record for a comic book? Fifteen million dollars? I'm pretty sure Nick Cage wishes he had that back.
Speaker 4: Yep. That's stupid.
Speaker 2: Fifteen mil yep.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Well they're not making more of them, yep.
Speaker 4: And comics are back. It's like they're selling like it's the nineties right now. Yeah, it's it's crazy right.
Speaker 1: Now Britney Spears over the weekend, posted on Instagram and maybe the other I think it was just Instagram that she vows to never perform in the US again, and she said it's because of quote extremely sensitive reasons. Whatever that means she does want to perform. Is it low ticket sales? I think she would crush. She is cookie, she has a huge she has a huge fan base that obviously defends her. She's quite her insanity. She said she is going to perform outside of the US, but she vows to never uh plan to perform in the US again.
Speaker 4: She has slammer Oh yeah, for sure. Oh yeah. But I think that's also she can't get gigs, so it's like, that's it, I'm not playing here anymore. Well, that's what I was just saying that I disagree. I I disagree as well.
Speaker 9: If she, if, if whatever, there was like proof that she could do an hour and a half and stay in that whole bit not have one of her weird freak out things, she would crush.
Speaker 1: I think spot would you go where? I think, think Brittany this sphere, Yes, that'd be great. Ben's gotta go. She has fifteen great songs.
Speaker 4: I Love You I love you, guys. I might not get it for a while. I know I may not see well.
Speaker 3: I know I'm not going to see you this Thursday because I'll be in Florida with Twinsay's Live and then I'll keep you guys posted on Monday next week.
Speaker 4: Based on the wild not wild Card the divisional round. Enjoy that. Yeah, good luck.
Speaker 8: We're all dumb, but we're all proudly and glad to know you well.
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank you, appreciate super good love you.
Speaker 8: That's really cool. That's really cool man.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: She said she wants to perform in the UK and Australia with her son, the nineteen year.
Speaker 8: Old Rogers tonight. If she'd be interested.
Speaker 4: I bet she would, but not in the US. I guess that's not my work.
Speaker 8: I could save her, Yeah, I could turn it around.
Speaker 4: For she loves dancing with Nie. Yeah, yeah, I know what I'm saying. Corey hates when I paraphrase him.
Speaker 9: But oh, boys, you've said before, if you knew the parent told when she first showed up that at one point you could see your naked on the Internet, all of us would lose our minds.
Speaker 1: Yeah again, just like if you told little Chris that Indiana, Who's Your Football? Was going to be the creme de la creme in twenty twenty six, Little Chris Hockey would say, that doesn't sound possible.
Speaker 8: I'll do it right now.
Speaker 4: Did you hear that?
Speaker 1: But if you had told us in nineteen ninety nine that on a daily basis, twenty five years later, Britney Spears would be basically showing you your ass on Instagram and covering up the important parts, but basically dancing nude on a daily basis, we'd say, what kind of sorcery is this?
Speaker 4: But that's uh, the world we live in.
Speaker 1: But unfortunately she's not on the same planet as we are, so it doesn't seem quite as fun.
Speaker 4: It's very sad, sad as hell. Yeah it's tough to watch. Yeah, I mean I do, but it's tough to watch. Yeah, of course you do. Oh suddenly the bad guy? Oh yeah, I must don't be your self? Uh what you're watching?
Speaker 7: That?
Speaker 2: Like if we told uh, you.
Speaker 1: Know, high school sauce and Britney Spears in a thong, but she's also going to be dangerously swinging knives close to every part of her body, including her carotid artery.
Speaker 4: Like it's gonna be.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a tightrope walk here. We're not sure she's gonna make it through the end of the video.
Speaker 4: I don't think i'd make it to the knives part.
Speaker 8: Though, Mike, did you forget what you were watching and look as something else?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it wouldn't be about me and I move on to check your benefits.
Speaker 1: Golden Globes last night. Best Motion Picture Drama went to Hamnet. What's right, Yeah, fantastic movie is it was?
Speaker 9: It was one A with uh with one battle after another, one B with one A, one B one s with like that, and and Marty Supreme it was and Jesse Buckley. I'm glad she won Best Actress because that was the most moving, powerful performance I saw from any actor on the screen all of last year. I literally couldn't even talk about the movie afterwards without tearing up about it. That's I was very powerful. It's that good, Yes, it's it's really that good. It's like Shakespeare and his wife and about them raising their kids, their twins and everything, and it's yeah, she's.
Speaker 4: The star of the show. Shakespeare is really just a side character.
Speaker 1: Basically, Best Motion Picture Musical or comedy One Battle after Another.
Speaker 4: Which is a very weird movie I've not seen. It's great and it is really funny.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I enjoyed it, but it was just like what is happening right now? And of course I joined in like halfway through it, so my wife has giving me all the storyline leading up to it, so then I was really confused. But ultimately, yeah, it was a really good movie. The acting is fantastic.
Speaker 2: Best Television Series Drama went to HBO's The Pit.
Speaker 7: Great Show God the new episode of the new season and it's every Thursday now on HBO. I couldn't encourage you more to watch that show. If you haven't started the first season, go watch it.
Speaker 4: You'll love it.
Speaker 1: Best Television Series Musical or Comedy went to his Studio Great Show, Oh so.
Speaker 9: Good, so good, deserving of all the awards. Man blew under the radar a little bit, but it got properly awarded. I feel like gout all the award shows.
Speaker 4: I agree that Brian Cranston carried all of them. They're so good, so good.
Speaker 7: The one episode where it's all one shot they never cut ever, it's amazing shot.
Speaker 9: And I just can't like give flowers to Sethrow good enough for just evolving who he is on the screen. He's not just like Stoner Guy anymore. He's like bumbling Michael Scott esque boss in this movie.
Speaker 8: And while he's still stuck stoner.
Speaker 2: Guy right exactly.
Speaker 4: And he was great in A Good Fortune as well earlier this year. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Best performance by a male actor TV Drama went to Noah Wiley of The Pit.
Speaker 4: He's a male man as well. He is wow ye like George One wildly divergent job. Yes, side hustle.
Speaker 1: Best performance by a female actor in a television series drama went to ray Seahorn from Ployer. She was unbelievable that god dang that show was awesome and she again is ninety nine percent of the show from.
Speaker 8: The first episode alone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so you finished it right? Yeah? I did. Yeah, it's yeah, it's uh, it's very good.
Speaker 2: Max you on Pluribus yet or not?
Speaker 4: I just watched only the.
Speaker 9: First episode, but it was I feel so weird because I didn't keep watching it. But it was one of the best first episodes I've seen in recent memory. Like I was instantly sucked into the get you out pretty quick yep. Once they show you where it's going. Yeah, because obviously in that first episode you're asking a lot.
Speaker 1: Of questions like, what the hell is going on? Speaking of what the hell is going on, Black Mirror has been renewed for an eighth season. Oh wow, I feel like we're living in it.
Speaker 4: But that's okay.
Speaker 2: I haven't been on a point I need yeah either. Most of the time.
Speaker 1: It's a super tough watch because it's depressing, right, it's a view of the future.
Speaker 4: And yeah, that turned us off immediately. Yeah, good season one on Hulu. You'd love this. It's a true crime yep, it's called eleven Skulls. Okay. Oh, it's fantastic. This guy is a serial killer. But they have to find that out.
Speaker 6: And it's really crazy because they actually have like the the tapes that they had from him interviewing with the cops and the detectives, and the guy is super creepy and it is a.
Speaker 4: It's a documentary.
Speaker 1: Real, it's a documentary. How many people did he kill? Well, I guess I'm gonna have to watch and find out.
Speaker 4: Well, maybe it isn't just eleven. Oh man, that's the twist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, this just kept the best eleven the dude.
Speaker 4: Is diabolical in the fact that it seems like he just doesn't care.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a question. Most sociopaths don't let me ask you a question. This is something for power to listeners. Only people that listen to the show will think this is not offensive. Oh boy, does he have abs?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 9: Yeah, it looks like he works out, but they just send a link to Zach. It's just a lot of stabbing that you know, it's never stopped anybody.
Speaker 4: Which way? Yeah? Is actually yeah, that goes both ways. Is a guy in good shape? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is he a good looking dude? I don't know, eleven Skulls, Well, yeah you do.
Speaker 1: I mean does he look like you know, I don't know Rich from the Goonies or does he look like Brad Pitt to.
Speaker 4: My confusion, by any means? So he's a five?
Speaker 1: Okay five with abs though, is he because that gives him a couple of points. Yeah, he seems like he's low maintenance. And then he's a seven or eight. Yeah, but he's killing people. Oh yeah, all over the skeletons in his closet.
Speaker 8: Eleven Skulls, watch it.
Speaker 4: It's a good watch.
Speaker 8: What I'm we're at again. I heard that they're gonna get rid of Hulu.
Speaker 9: Why think it's plus? I think there effectively are the same thing. Now any ways, they both have each other's lives.
Speaker 2: Well, so now I have the the stupid ass bundle right.
Speaker 1: To save money or whatever, because I realized that I technically was bundling and Angie had her own separate Hulu.
Speaker 4: E cond of like, what are we doing?
Speaker 1: So when you bundle though Disney and Hulu, unless I'm doing something wrong, my Hulu app doesn't work. I have to go to Disney Plus and then there's a tab at the top that says Hulu.
Speaker 8: Yep, that's right.
Speaker 2: So they are truly yep, kind of molding them together.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just have ESPN Plus. Yeah you do. It's great.
Speaker 2: You're gonna need Disney Plus so for Lua.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, I know. He's gonna want to watch Pixar. Yeah. We're not there yet, but we're almost there.
Speaker 1: You're almost there. So far all he's seen is making a murderer and yeah in football, watches a lot of football.
Speaker 4: Yep. Yeah, hasn't seen one cartoon yet, just a lot of death in sports. Yeah, you watch Mario. He likes Mario the movie You guys, MA could seem like I'm raising it wrong. Am I doing something wrong?
Speaker 8: Where did you get that? Would you question?
Speaker 2: His first words are going to be Steven Avery's innocent?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Or Wayne or Dusty? Hmm. I think that's me getting turned off.
Speaker 8: No, they said this is the sound of the cutest puppy of all time. And I was listening to it because I like puppies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, puppies are great. What kind of puppies.
Speaker 8: As a Golden Retriever puppy. I don't know why they say it's I have heard cuter.
Speaker 4: Than Yeah, you thought it was a totally different thing.
Speaker 8: When you google the puppies, you.
Speaker 5: Know what I mean?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I do like cute puppies.
Speaker 1: But no, there are still people asking whether or not Marlon Brando is the biological father of Michael Jackson's son Blanket.
Speaker 8: I can't think of anything else.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what.
Speaker 2: Way here did Brando die?
Speaker 4: I'm just looking that up. He died in two thousand and four.
Speaker 1: Okay, uh, I'm more so looking in that other room over there with the dynamic duo.
Speaker 4: But I'll ask the entire row.
Speaker 1: Please, Let's say you found out today you have a you know, an illegitimate son, right some one nighter in Daytona Beach twenty years ago, and the question that young lady calls you up and says, uh Max Chris separately, she saves time, and.
Speaker 4: You find out you have a legitimate.
Speaker 1: Son, and you're like, damn you, I just missed the kid's whole life. And you're like, man, I just feel so guilty, like I wish I would have been a part of that kid's life. And then the gal says, oh, by the way, your son's name is Blanket, brilliant. How do you Yeah, how do you tell your friends and family and neighbors are like, I guess I have a son.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh, well you're gonna reconnect. No, his name's Blanket.
Speaker 2: I can't do it.
Speaker 4: I can't. I can't have a son name Blanket. Your it's your boy, it's your responsibility. I'm not raising a blanket. Hey, Blanket. You want to have a catch man? Blanket. Marlon Brando was eleven children.
Speaker 2: Twelve if you count Blanket.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's not listening. He was blank and everything.
Speaker 1: Yes, you reduced eleven skulls.
Speaker 4: Well played got a daughter named duve sauce. You do one me. Uh, he has a daughter named throw pillow.
Speaker 8: Oh, don't do that.
Speaker 4: I was thinking of things that go.
Speaker 9: We just did a whole bunch of PSAs about not shaking babies last couple of months, and now you're throwing pillow all over the room like a throw pillow.
Speaker 4: How would you throw a pillow? Don't throw pillow, don't throw a blanket, don't throw duvet, don't throw a little loo.
Speaker 9: Please, I would never throw a little Lou said to throw pillow. I don't care about pillow, you guys, the off.
Speaker 8: Top of your head? What year it was that Joe Namath won the Super Bowl that he guaranteed?
Speaker 3: Do you know what year it was?
Speaker 4: About?
Speaker 9: The State one?
Speaker 4: Nice?
Speaker 2: Seventy two fifty one, that sixty.
Speaker 7: Nine, that's right, nineteen sixty nine Erge of Bowl in Miami, the third Super Bowl, right, that's right? Maybe yeah, the Super Bowl three, that's right. They beat the Cold sixteen to seven, and Joe Namath guaranteed the victory first. Yes, yeah, yes, Colt's had a fifteen to one record entering the game. Unite us, yep, that's right.
Speaker 1: I don't even think Joe Namath will unite us at this point, Paul All said, Coreys.
Speaker 2: You're an American treasures down to do vision.
Speaker 4: Love it.
Speaker 9: Don't throw a pillow, please, don't throw a pillow. Please, And I'll see you next Monday.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, I'm in Bye buddy, uh nine to noon.
Speaker 4: His next The Powers.
Speaker 1: I wanted to returns five thirty to nine tomorrow, Chris is because it's gonna be electric. Check it out on Amazon and Barnes Andnobles dot com and Borders dot com.
Speaker 4: It's going to be electric. Anybody have a wonderful today.
Speaker 2: You two have a death.
Speaker 8: I have a great first day back