Speaker 1: And Jesse Kelly Shaw. Let's have some fun on a Tuesday. Oh gosh, did I miss you? I am here, and man, do we have so freaking much to discuss. We won't chop away at it. Yes, we'll do Metal of Honor Tuesday. Since I missed yesterday. I get to that in a second. We have great news about deportations. We have well, I'm gonna open up the show in a couple of minutes talking about everything around you. Dying white feels like everything's worse. We'll dig into that. I am aware that our counter terrorism director Joe Kent retired publicly today. Now there's a war of words. That's kind of how those things go. All that, the overthrow of Cuba, emails, so much more coming up tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly's Show, including news out of China that you should really pay attention to. Before we get to any of that. I did, of course, show up today to emails like this. Stop missing Medal of Honor Monday. Stay focused on getting focused this. I wasn't sick, it wasn't the suits. The reason I was not with you yesterday was I was in the hospital. I am totally fine. It was not me laying in a hospital bed. It's also not information I am allowed to give you at this time. There was a very serious manner, however, and I had to be sitting beside somebody at their hospital bed, and I'm not sorry about it. That's the way it's going to be. I needed to be there, and so I was there. And now I'm back with you. This person is now alive in recovering, and that's all I'm going to say. Believe me when I tell you I would much rather have been here talking to you. Now we shall move on. So I know that everyone's talking about the resignation of Joke Kent today and now the war of words, and now every side is digging in. And but I'll address that in a little bit. I really will. I promise I will get to that. But as I have told you a thousand times, I do not believe in chasing the newest headline every single day. I just do not. If you really take a step back and you can dispassionately look at the news, it's kind of crazy. How how for a short cycle, maybe it's a day, maybe it's a week, two weeks, a month, there will be one story that is everything, and it is treated as everything, and it's all anybody talks about. And then like a light switch, people will just kind of switch and move on, and they'll go chase something else, and it's kind of revealing the whole game by the fact that sometimes the story itself, it hasn't been resolved yet. Everyone moves on. All the media outlets move on, the radio shows, the TV shows, Everyone just moves on. Remember remember when Russia Ukraine was all anyone talked about for a couple of weeks, It's all anybody talked about. Then everyone moved on. When is the last time you actually read a story about Russia Ukraine or heard some radio rant about Russia Ukraine in a long time? Right, Well, it hasn't stopped. It's still happening. Everyone just moved on. I don't like chasing headlinds. Try not to do that. Here. I want to talk about something and I'll tell you it occurred to me during my hospital visits yesterday and the day before. I started out in an emergency room. Again not me with somebody started out in an emergency room. And there were, of course few wonderful people in the emergency room, but it was pretty shocking how horrible the conditions were in the emergency room. And if I'm being honest with you, it was pretty shocking how horrible most of the people were who worked in the emergency room. I know there are wonderful people who work in medicine, but I was taken aback by how rude, disorganized, and ridiculous everybody was in that emergency room. Not everybody, most people were in that emergency room. I was shocked, shocked by and it got me thinking about the way things used to be in our country, not just in emergency rooms, in everything. Doesn't it seem like not ancient history, ten, fifteen, twenty years ago that things worked better. I mean, you've heard Daniel Turner come on the show and lament this, but we'll talk about it right now. A refrigerator. We have been in our house I think for five years now, five or six years now since we've been in this house. I think we're on our third refrigerator. Why dore refrigerators all die now? My parents' refrigerator I think lasted them twenty five thirty years. They all die now? Why is customer service worse? Why did things suck in the emergency room. Why is it worse to travel now? What is going on now? There are lots of reasons for this. There are lots of reasons for this, But I thought I could actually go to entertainment to point to a very important reason for it. Diversity. Diversity is a big reason why things in your life suck. Now that didn't use to suck. We just had the Oscar. No, I didn't watch. I don't care. I don't know who won anything. And that's not about the Oscars. I don't care about that. But if you're in the movie business, movie director or actor or whatever, that's your super Bowl. Everyone wants one of those Oscars sitting on a mantle. You know that. But you see there were certain boxes you had to check to qualify to win an Oscar. Did you know that if The Godfather was made today, it could not win an Oscar? Oh? Here, let me read it for you. You have to meet a DEI quota to qualify for an Oscar a lead actor. One of the leads has to be a minority. At least thirty percent of all actors need to be from at least two minority groups. The main storyline has to be centered around minorities. Oh, I could go down the whole list. And by the way, this isn't just some news story, it's an official list we found out. It's a checklist you had to check. Why did the movie suck? Now? I love going to the movies. We love going to the movies as a family, gathering the kids up the home in the car. So one of the times the kids are allowed to eat candy. Let's get some popcorn, Let's go sit down watch a movie. We haven't been to a movie in two or three months. We keep trying every weekend. Is there anything out? Are we look at? Its crap? Why did the movie suck? Now? Why does customer service suck? Why does your refrigerator suck? Now? Why is that diversity? Because we have destroyed industry after industry after industry and the United States of America by diversifying it. And as I've told you time and time and time again, diversity is the death of everything. It doesn't matter what you are trying to diversify. If you choose diversity, you set aside merit. If you choose diversity, you set aside merit. And if you set a side merit in anything, anything, making your refrigerator or making your movie or customer service. If you ever choose diversity, focus on diversity, you will slowly but surely kill whatever you are diversifying. And there's something else to this. It's even darker. We elected Donald Trump in November last November, and we lied to ourselves. Some people did shortly after that we had finally defeated things like di We find the defeated that that lost at the ballot box. And of course it didn't lose at the ballot box, there's no question. But I do need to remind you that the people who did that, they're still doing it. They may be quieter about it, they may be changing names, they may be changing titles, but these people they're not sorry. They're still doing it as fast as they possibly can.
Speaker 2: Diversity, equality, inclusion are literally, and that's not kidding, the core strengths of America. That's why I'm proud to have the most diverse administration history. Attacks into the full talents of our country now starts at the top of the Vice president.
Speaker 3: Our diversity is our strength and our unity is our power as a nation.
Speaker 1: Hi, I'm Major Rachel Jones, and what pride means to me is celebrating the diversity is our strength as a nation and as an army is diversity importance to the Air Force. Diversity is important to the Air Force because the world is diverse, because without it, we're limited.
Speaker 4: It's what makes the Air Force stronger.
Speaker 3: We currently have nearly forty percent women enrolled at the Coastguard Academy.
Speaker 1: This is Linda Fagham.
Speaker 3: I'm really excited about the talent and the diversity that I see coming through the academy. My daughter is in the Coastguard as a lieutenant and there is just nothing but opportunity for her and all of the men and women that have joined the service. I'm really excited about the future.
Speaker 5: As we look ahead, the Buchet will last refforts to modernize the State Department, including by expanning our training, float updating our technology, carrying out diversity, equity inclusion accessibility initiatives, including to make our overseas missions more accessible.
Speaker 1: The eyes and deity the university echoing conclusion is God, why haven't they changed? Well, that last little monster there gave the game away. Hang on, it is the Jesse Kelly Show. Oh and thank you for the reminder. Chris with the music. I almost forgot. It's Saint Patrick's Day. Happy Saint Patti's Day. To all my Irish brothers and sisters out there. I hope you drink responsibly tonight.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: The reason I bring this up is because we can get so distracted by the current headlines of the day that we forget there are destroyers among us, destroyers among us who are religious zealous, and just because they don't sit in the White House, and the White House doesn't light up with rainbow colors anymore, we can convince ourselves that we have defeated these people, that they're dejected, that they have gone home to change their ways. They're not dejected. They haven't changed their ways because the open hatred of white people, of white Christians of America itself is a foundational principle for them. If you take that away, you destroy their entire religion, you destroy their entire worldview. So they're not sorry. They haven't changed. And this is why we have major cities in the United States of America whose mayors talk like this.
Speaker 7: I have done is I'm working with our hr because that's where hiring rests. As we work to recruit more and more people to become firefighters and particularly young black folks, and also ensuring that our HR department has fair practices that allow for more of black applicants to be in.
Speaker 1: Why do we need more black firefighters? Why is that important? It's not important. In fact, if you censor out people of other races trying to get more black firefighters, what you'll have inevitably will be less qualified firefighters and people will die. Remember that DEI doesn't just cost your son his job. DEI kills people. Let's go to New York, shall we. Let's meet the new fd Andy Commissioner.
Speaker 8: Bullian Bond Signor is a career first responder. In just nine days, she'll be running the world's busiest fire department, one of the most important appointments of the incoming administration. Although she never served as a firefighter, she is confident that won't matter.
Speaker 3: I know the job, I know what the firefighters need, and I can translate that to this administration who's willing to listen.
Speaker 1: I know what EMS needs. I have been MS for thirty plus years.
Speaker 8: Mont Signor is a trailblazer for the LGBTQ community.
Speaker 1: Who will serve Yeah, it was tough to tell un know the job. How does that keep the people of New York City safe? It doesn't. It'll kill people. Of course, never even been a firefighter. Oh, in case you thought that was old news, here's the Democrat nominee for Senate text.
Speaker 9: White skin gives me in every white American immunity from the virus. But we spread it wherever we go through our words, our actions, and our systems. We don't have to be showing symptoms like a white hood or a Confederate flag to be contagious.
Speaker 10: Yeah, And I think it's an important thing to recognize with all the attacks that are coming from MAGA toward our movement right now, all of them depend on taking these things out of context. All of them depend on cutting some of the quotes before they end, or cutting them at the beginning to kind of paint them in the worst possible light. And so forrat in that case, it was a tweet that was part of a larger thread about how we all have a responsibility to combat racism.
Speaker 1: They're not sorry. Oh would you like to meet another one? Meet Sarah Throne, Garyot Sarah Sorry, Trone Garriot. I don't know if that's how you say your stupid name of course it's a hyphenated last name. Nobody's surprised by that. You think Democrats have left this stuff behind. No, they haven't, because it's central to them. Except it's not just democrats running for office. They're in the HR department of your company. They're in air traffic control towers. They're firemen now, they're in the emergency rooms of the United States of America. They make your movies. Why does it seem like everything's crappier now because these people are an infection and they're white.
Speaker 9: Skin gives me in every white American immunity from.
Speaker 1: The wrong button. That sucked. That's awkward. Here it is.
Speaker 4: I never considered running for office, but then I had some friends who were like me run for office, some other women kind of around my age. And when I saw them do it, and I realized that I was frustrated with some things about our state government, I thought it's not really fair to expect someone else to fix it. That maybe I should step up and try to make the change that I wanted to see. And by being in state government, I can see that we have a long way to go in really representing our community. It's not a very diverse group of leaders. We don't have people from many religious backgrounds. It's mostly white, mostly Christian, mostly older.
Speaker 11: Men, And.
Speaker 1: If you just listen to them, they'll tell you who their enemy is. Hey, Sarah tell us more.
Speaker 4: A new threat that we see today is the GLBGQ movement. It's a challenging of that status quo, of the way that things have been, of who's a man and who's a woman, and how relationships are. It's very threatening to the idea of the white male powerful figure because it muddies the waters and makes things ambiguous and confusing.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to let you know we're going to move off this because there's a lot of other stuff to get to. I just wanted to let you know. That stuff is why it feels like everything's dying. That stuff because we have diversified way too much in this country. The second you focus on diversity, you replace merit. That's why these people are always trying to list their qualifications. I totally know what I'm doing. People who know what they're doing don't have to scream to you that they know what they're doing. They don't know what they're doing, they'll screw it up. People will die, and yet they will continue. Don't forget it? All right, talk briefly about the Save Act. Where we at with all that? All that and so much more is still to come on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. Yeah, I'll get to this Joe Kent stuff in a little bit. Now there is new Maharaja and again the palace has the power of the dark light. It is dead.
Speaker 3: Please chere, my people.
Speaker 1: Happy Saint Patty's Day to everybody out there. Oh man, it is such a wonderful day. Now let's get to this because I owe you a bunch of these, Jesse. If somehow, some if Trump somehow gets the Save Acts signed in the law, then what happens when the leadership in Blue states simply refuse to abide by the Act? Can the states? Can the Feds force states to comply? Says his name is Eric Okay. First, when it becomes federal law. If it becomes If it becomes federal law, the states have to comply. Even the communist Blue states have to comply with the Feds. Sometimes, let's explain this and then we'll actually talk about the Save is that had a chance to talk to Eric Schmidt about this today? We have something terrible about our system right now. Occasionally it works for our good, occasionally it doesn't. Here's what's terrible about it. We have given up the Tenth Amendment. In this country where the federal government is small, limited and only has a tiny amount of authority, that's how it's supposed to work. Most of the authority in this country's supposed to go to the individual states. But two hundred and fifty years of rot has led us to a place where the federal government they give out huge sums of money to the states for various things, things like Medicare reimbursement. For example. It's a good example. State writes a check, Hey, I have a bunch of Medicare money. Federal government steals all of our money and writes a check to that state. Money flows into the federal treasury, and then that flows out to the individual states. Now, states, as you well know, they don't have their own currency. They can't print their own currency. States have to balance the budget someone or run a huge deficit. States most of them they need that federal money coming their way. So a state not only by the law, they have to comply with federal law. The federal government if you have a government that is willing to do it. The federal government can just simply say, okay, well you're not getting any money. Then we're seeing this right now with the Trump administration and some of these communists run states. They won't comply with things the federal government has desired. The Trump administration has said, okay, well you're just not getting any money. Then sorry, Well, these communies convertue signal all they want. In the end, they have to have that money or the state is going to go billy yup. See. Now, we love this situation when it comes to things like let's say the Save Act passes. Again, we're gonna get to that in a second. Let's say the Save Act passes and you have a communist state with a bunch of illegals voting, like California. In California, let's say they would say, hey, wow, we're not enforcing it. You don't have to show an IDA here. Then the federal government could, and it would under Trump, say okay, well no more federal checks for you of any kind. Well, California can't afford that. The state would go billy up. The state would declare bankruptcy. So you have the power of the purse to force them into it. Now, I told you before we had this talk that this is a terrible situation, but I just described a wonderful situation. Well, the situation is such that Red states need that money too. It's why on to the Biden administration. With the widespread communist abuses we saw from the Biden administration, you saw some pushback from Red states, but you didn't get some Red state coalition standing up to the abuses of the Biden communist government and saying no, you absolutely cannot do this. And you didn't get that because when a Democrat holds the power of the purse, they can do the exact same thing to Red states. It's not supposed to work like this, by the way, it's not supposed to work. So the federal government has that kind of power and authority. But when you start writing huge checks to states, when these things become law, then you're basically screwed. You're It's that scene in the movies where you need that ten thousand dollars loan from the mob. You run a local diner, You need a ten thousand dollar loan. There was a fire, you gotta do some fire repairs. Your bank won't approve you, So the mob they're gonna loan you ten grand. Oh, that ten grand's gonna come. But the mob guys are gonna eat for free, and then they're gonna eventually start taking money out of the till, and you're never going to be free of them. Completely works the exact same way. Now to the Save Act itself. I have always given it to you straight on things as I hear it, So let me give it to you straight on the Save Act. I don't know that it is dead. I assume it is dead. But right now, over the next couple of days, there are gonna be all kinds of things you probably don't fully understand unless you're a complete political nerd. And I don't either understand everything. So don't think you're alone then nor I get it and you don't. The philibuster, the talking philibuster, the amendment, these things get really really convoluted, and they get very very confusing, and normal people who like politics and pay attention even then us we don't understand all these things. So I had an opportunity to talk to Senator Eric Schmidt, senator from Missouri. Missouri has somehow become like the red es state in the United States of America. Eric Schmidt is one of like five senators that are worth a crap. He's awesome, absolutely awesome, and he always gives it to me straight. And I asked him, is this thing dead? Are we dead? And Eric would tell me and he said, no, it's not dead. We're going to It's going to be days. This is gonna be one of those things that happens or you know, Wednesday, Thursday, for maybe Friday of this week. There's a chance we get out of this with something everything we want, no, and we might get out of it with nothing. But they are out there today publicly pitching for it and pitching art and I mean, there's a reason Democrats are so united on their message to.
Speaker 6: Save acts, which I think violates the Nineteenth Amendment. When you tell American women you bring your driver's license and you bring your birth certificate and if they don't match, which they won't for sixty nine million American women, then you need to bring a passport. And half of the people don't have passports.
Speaker 1: You know, so oh yeah, just go out and buy an ID. That's a poll tax. They even reached out to Jim Clyburn. He even had to do the races.
Speaker 11: Nothing throwback to those laws that were passed after Reconstruction that made it impossible for after the America get elected. And if the Say It Pact becomes law, it will reduced dramatically the number of African Americans starting a serving in the Congress.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's interesting. If people have to start showing ID to vote, it's going to reduce the number for black people in Congress. Oh, I'd love to hear Jim Clyburn elaborate on that. Anyway, Moving on, here's Ted.
Speaker 12: Lu I'm post to stupid voter ID requirements and the Save Act is insane because you know what it does. It's gonna say for most people, your driver's license doesn't count for you to be able to vote. So how do you how do you prove you're citizen? Well, hope you have a passport. If you don't have a passor you gotta go try and find your burst if again.
Speaker 1: Yeah you got it, You got on. And I could go down the list, on and on and on they go. Democrats are united in their messaging trying to stop this. Republicans have been out there today, to their credit, even ones I don't like they've been pretty nails on it. Hey, you need to show ID to buy booze. You should be able to show ID to vote. This is something the American people with them on now, you know, And I know the hold up is just with a few senators John Curtis of you Utah, Mitch McConnell, Lisa Murkowski, probably Susan Collins. That there's a few senators. I have told you before that I don't like our odds, and I still don't like our odds. I'm not telling you save AC's gonna pass. I don't think it will. But Eric Schmidt told me it's not dead in the water, So let's take him at his word. He's working hard for it. I know Trump wants it. That's a big bully pulpit. That's a good thing, all right. That Jesse Kelly show on a Saint Patty's Day an amazing day. And I owe you so many things. Ten minutes from now, we're going to do Medal of Honor Tuesday. Because it wasn't here last night. I was in the hospital again. I'm completely healthy. It was not for me, but I most definitely had to be there, and I just have to leave it at that. We still have to get to immigration talk, Democrats protecting criminals talk. I will get to this Trump, Joe Kent, resignation stuff, all that, so much more still to come. Hey, Jesse, I think I'm beginning to understand why Democrats keep losing elections and why they'd won so many. It's voter fraud, you see, with all Democrats voter fraud. Rhode Island carried ten thousand dead on its voter rules for years. All right, so voter rules. This is one of those. And I wanted to get to this because there's a story out about China that we should touch on. The Trump administration has been reaching out to states, states where they think some election funny business has been going on, and they've said to these states like Arizona, hey, you need to give us your voter rules. We need to know the list of voters who vote in federal elections and kind of giving the game away. So many of these states have said, no, we won't do it, No, we won't do it. Well, what's the innocent explanation that you know? If my son's sitting there on his phone and I say give me your phone and he says no, which he wouldn't because I would just kill him. But if he says no, why But what have you been texting your buddy? But why? Right? There's no reason not to. Now I want you to couple that with this little story. Do you remember when Christopher Ray, Communist FBI director Christopher Ray went in front of Congress and said this about Russia.
Speaker 13: Colgius Communities consensus is that Russia continues to try to influence our elections, primarily through what we would.
Speaker 1: Call malign foreign influence.
Speaker 13: But we certainly have seen very active, very active efforts by the Russians to influence our election in twenty two twenty through what I would call more than malign foreign influence side of things, social media, use of proxy's state media, online journals, et cetera, an effort to both sew divisiveness and discord. And I think the intelligence community has assessed this publicly to primarily to denegrate Vice President Biden.
Speaker 1: Ah. Yes, So there was a story a little while back. Just stay with me here a story. I believe it was broken by Just the News. Just the News does great stuff. If you're looking from one of those sites where you're always going to kind of have the latest juicy stuff. Just the News is really good. John Solomon runs it. My buddy Jerry Dunlavey works over there. They just have good people. Anyway, Just the News they did a story where we found out China. China was getting fake driver's licenses for people, and it looked like they were getting them so these people could register to vote. Now, the reason I'm a little vague on the details is the FBI discovered this and then spiked the case. They the higher ups in the FBI stopped the case. Looked like China was gonna get involved in elections, and the FBI stopped it. Okay, I brought up that old story because there's a news story out and you can go read all the juicy details of Just the News. It's not my story. It belongs to them that the CIA, FBI, every part of the deep state. They became aware and when now we know this from documentation, they became aware that China was highly involved in the twenty twenty election. Involved in what way you may ask, well, China was hacking or tried to hack. I don't know that we know everything yet. The voter rolls of the individual states What would China gain from that? The voter rules, what would China gain from Arizona? Would just use them as an example. Why would China want to hack the voter rolls? Well, if you can get the voter rules, you can request a paper ballot, you can vote. Combine that with a story that didn't get a lot of national attention. We talked about it on this show. Combine that with the fact they were getting illegal driver's licenses beyond just the regular illegals. Have we considered how invested China is in voting illegally in our elections and this would be par for the course for China. Let's not forget they got busted doing this in the UK. It was a huge international scandal that you and I didn't care about because we're not big on foreign policy. At least I'm not not big on foreign things. A huge international scandal was China hacking the voter roles in the UK to do exactly that, and beyond that, I'm going to play it again.
Speaker 14: While the director of the FBI was saying this, intelligence communities consensus is that Russia continues to try to influence our elections, primarily through what we.
Speaker 1: Would call malign foreign influence.
Speaker 13: But we certainly have seen very active, very active efforts by the Russians to influence our election in twenty twenty through what I would call more than malign foreign influence side of things, social media, use of proxies, state media, online journals, etc. An effort to both sow divisiveness and discord, and I think the intelligence community has says that's publicly to primarily to denigrate Vice President Biden.
Speaker 1: While the director of the FBI was saying that the documents that are out there now confirm it, he knew it was China trying to get involved in the election so Joe Biden could win. The CIA knew it too. The deep state in the United States of America knew that China was trying to hack voter rules get phony IDs to vote in our elections. And they ran to the cameras and told you Russia was trying to elect Donald Trump. Now you know why I'm more focused here at home, because that's where the enemy lies. Now, if you want to be ultimate American, you can patronize companies who hire American companies like Pureta. It's very, very frustrating to me. In fact, I experienced it in the emergency yesterday. How many foreigners you have to deal with in America's economy. It was hard to find an American that drives me up the freaking wool