Speaker 1: All right, Mojo in the morning show, I need listener participation on this one, okay, So eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six sixty five six five four eight, I need listener participation. There is something new that has come across my timeline that I've never ever seen before. And immediately when I saw it, I reached out to one of my female best friends, Tresa, and said, dog, have you seen this?
Speaker 2: Have you heard of this? And there is a term.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's like in web MD, if it's like super medical, but there's a new type of procedure that a lot of women are starting to do are becoming curious about. It is called you're ready for this? Kids aren't in the car right now? There at school, It's called a vedjashal.
Speaker 2: It's called what that means? So you've heard you haven't? I've never heard of it? Okay, but I believe there is a facial there you go. It's a vagina facial. It is a vigacial.
Speaker 1: It is supposedly there to rejuvenate your lady bits and to cleanse it and purify it. It's the same reason you would get a facial, keep it pure, to be good. Well, I'm saying you get facials for like your face to hydrate and moisturize, and I think the vigationial is supposed to operate in the same way before your vaginam.
Speaker 3: I mean I'd get it seriously like that.
Speaker 4: I mean, I feel like most women would say it's important to them that that area is like pretty and clean and it smells nice.
Speaker 5: But also it's so sensitive, like you're not supposed to be putting a bunch of stuff down there.
Speaker 3: It's got to be special stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it can be well I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but you can have natural products I would assume down there, right, I would hope is this something you would.
Speaker 5: Do me personally? Yeah, Shannon, do it first and the experiences and then I'll consider it.
Speaker 3: So the place that I go to for botox.
Speaker 4: Just made an announcement like a couple of months ago that they have a new person on their staff and it is she is a glam.
Speaker 2: G what is that like.
Speaker 3: Cosmetic guynecologist.
Speaker 4: So, like, if there's something about that area down there that you want to change, you can actually have surgery.
Speaker 2: I know people have done that to change it. Why don't guys have this they probably do.
Speaker 5: Y'all can get inserts to make it bigger.
Speaker 2: I haven't done much research. I don't understand. Why is it like just cleanse my you knowhow? Yeah, but it would be kind of yes, a testational.
Speaker 5: Look.
Speaker 1: I asked my franchistic because I was very curious. I said, what is the process and she said it includes extractions if you have any ingrown hairs, and you can steam it to open up the pores. I've done that, and a mask or two, a jelly mask.
Speaker 5: No, no steaming like a yonnie steam.
Speaker 2: Have you never heard of that?
Speaker 5: You like, sit over a ball of steam and they put like herbs in it, like natural herbs, and.
Speaker 2: I have never heard. How does it feel like? How do you like there's steam on your badge? Do you kind of get excited?
Speaker 5: No, it's just like it's just like anyways.
Speaker 1: Go on, Okay, Well, look so they have they have jelly mass that you can do, and they have mass with turmeric or vitamin C for brightening. I'm into this, Queenly, Queenly, are you are you a vagacial connoisseur.
Speaker 6: I've had one before and it does feel lovely after you get a Brazilian wag your skin can be a little aggravated, so is to basically calm down the skin, bring it back to you know, happy land. They also so help prevent ingrown too, and then it's just a good way to relax, honestly.
Speaker 1: See, so y'all got to add this next time y'all go get a wax.
Speaker 5: I have a hard time thinking that I would be able to relax when someone's down there like looking and touching.
Speaker 6: And daily when the scene comes on, they just step away for a man and lets you just.
Speaker 2: Kind of bes was this queenly?
Speaker 1: Was this something that you knew beforehand prior to getting your wax or did the wax tissue, for lack of a better term, say hey, this is a new service we offer.
Speaker 2: Like, how did you even get to notice?
Speaker 6: So on a website it had showed as a new service for me, it was something new. I hadn't seen it at first. And then when I went on the website that I normally book I booked with honey Bees in Southfield, and I saw it and I was like, oh, this sounds really nice. So and it was my birthday, so I just wanted to care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, And ten out of ten would recommend.
Speaker 6: I would recommend it at least once twice a year. I don't get it that much, you know, budget anyway, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, we'll appreciate the call, queenly.
Speaker 4: So I'm down to try all these new like things, treatments and.
Speaker 1: Well, if anybody's listening, Shannon is looking for a potential.
Speaker 2: For Jashal no social media, guys, we got to set this up new. Uh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe Georgia six Salon will be there tomorrow for the the Mother's Day event. Maybe maybe we could throw that in there too,