Speaker 1: Catching cheaters and proud of it. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Get your home for Boar of the Roses Undo in the morning.
Speaker 1: Haley thinks that her boyfriend of four years is cheating on her, and she feels like the relationship has kind of been a total lie the whole time. And why is that, Hailey? Because I caught him watching.
Speaker 2: Gay porn.
Speaker 1: Just one time or how many times? Once? I asked this question, because could it have been that it's or could it be just a mistake, like where you follow upon it by mistake? You don't fall into gay porn.
Speaker 2: I mean, how did you catch him? Like you saw him next to you on the couch er in bed, or you saw it in his history where.
Speaker 1: I walked in on him in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Was he enjoying it, if you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Or was it just on she was doing exactly what you would assume he was doing. Wow, Okay, So what was the conversation like after that? Did you guys ever have a conversation? He said it was a joke, but.
Speaker 2: I don't really believe him, Like I don't really get it.
Speaker 1: So there's a difference between and this is something there's a difference between he's watching porn, whether it be gay or straight whatever, and he's cheating. Why would all of a sudden though, now you think he's cheating on you.
Speaker 2: Because I think he's famisizing over men and he's never done that.
Speaker 1: We don't watch porn together or anything like that. Yeah. I get where your brain's going there, But I just also wonder, like for us calling him up to see where he's going to send a dozen free roses and see if he's cheating, you know, how would that? You know, maybe his fixation with this is just through watching porn and not he's out there cheating on you. Well, that's why I want to find out what he does. Okay, all right, well then let's try him. We'll call him up to see where he's going to send a dozen free roses. We're hoping that the flowers go to Haley. It's wore the roses. Mute your phone.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi is this Lucas. Yeah's hi Lucas. My name is Nicole. I'm calling you from an online floral company called rosesoom dot com with an offer for some free flowers. Do you have like thirty seconds to answer two survey questions in exchange for a dozen long stemmed red roses, not going to cost you anything, going to be super quick again, totally free of charge, and they'll actually go out this afternoon. Or a new company trying to get our name out. What'd you say?
Speaker 1: You pull on my leg?
Speaker 2: No, very legitimate. We're a new company. We're just trying to This is part of our marketing campaign to start, and hopefully when you order flowers in the future, you'll order them from roses blue dot com. Do you have thirty seconds?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay, I guess.
Speaker 2: Okay. Have you purchased flowers in the past six months, lucas, Yeah? Do you plan on purchasing flowers in the next six months? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I guess early next year.
Speaker 2: Okay. As a thank you for participating in that survey, I'm now authorized to provide you with a dozen long stemmed red roses. So I need you to think of somebody that you want to send these to today and just give me a first and a last name to start. We'll kind of go from there.
Speaker 1: Sure, okay, I guess you can send them to Hailey.
Speaker 2: Okay, And what's her telephone number?
Speaker 1: It's YEP seven three.
Speaker 2: And what's her relationship to you?
Speaker 1: She's my girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Okay, Lucas, we do something unique at roses boom dot com. And normally you'd send a card with the flowers to let the person know who they're from, we do a voice memo. So in this case, Haley's going to get a text message alerting her she has a delivery, and then she'll be able to hit play to know who the flowers are from. So I'm going to count you down and you just start talking, leave a little message, and when you stop talking, I'll stop the recording. Okay, Okay, I think I'm just going to keep it simple. Okay, it doesn't matter if it's long or short. But here you go, three two one. Enjoy the surprise, Okay, Lucas. I also have to let you know that this call is being recorded for quality and training purposes. Are you okay with that? Yeah, that's fine, great, Lucas.
Speaker 1: I'm to jump on just real quick to give out the last bit of information and uh then we're going to send the text off to Hailey. Okay, okay. I wanted to let you know one last thing though before we do, and that is that while we've been talking to you, Lucas, and you've been sending the flowers off that Hailey has been listening into this and she just heard your surprise of you sending the flowers to.
Speaker 2: Her, right, Okay, that's.
Speaker 1: What's the why she on the Lene. The surprise is actually that this is the mojo in the morning show. And oh my god, Hailey called us to see where you're going to send flowers to? And did you know it was us? Colin?
Speaker 2: No, I had no idea, but I guess Haley's there. I guess half the test.
Speaker 1: But if she set up Lucas, uh, say hi to Haley, Hey, Haley, how you doing?
Speaker 2: Why are you are you calling the radio stations?
Speaker 1: I wanted to see where we're at? So what do you mean where we're at?
Speaker 2: We've been We've been together for a long time.
Speaker 1: I think I think what Haley was wanting to know is if you were thinking of her before you think of anybody else, because she had kind of clued us in on something that was kind of embarrassing that I feel even is almost too embarrassing to ask you about. Are you okay? Are you okay? Well? Are you okay if I ask you something that's kind of embarrassing? Or do you not want us to do that.
Speaker 2: I guess it depends what it is, so you might as well just ask it.
Speaker 1: Haley had told us that she had caught you watching porn, and it was not the kind of porn that she thought that you'd be watching. Do you have an idea of what we're talking about?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Would you like us to continue our conversation or do you want us to put you on hold so you can have a separate conversation with Haley.
Speaker 2: I'd rather talk to her privately.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna do that for you, and I'm gonna put you on a hold, and then you'll be conferenced together and nobody will be listening. Okay, okay, all right, Haley, hold on one second too.
Speaker 2: This is the home Mojo in the morning.