Speaker 1: Please officially welcome our friend, mister Burke Riser.
Speaker 2: It is so great to be here. It is so great to be here.
Speaker 1: By the way, can I tell you just did something made me sick?
Speaker 3: So you put in one of your halls mental elyptus things, but then you drank coffee with it.
Speaker 2: Oh, I love it.
Speaker 4: Oh, but it's coffee.
Speaker 2: I do these with almost anything. I ran the marathon with these.
Speaker 1: In which oh back when the back in the day.
Speaker 5: Marathon has meant the lytus. How you're doing there, dude?
Speaker 4: Maybe I don't want us to get COVID.
Speaker 5: I've had COVID eleven times that little I know.
Speaker 2: I'm not going a honeypot.
Speaker 5: The last time I got it, I gave it to everyone on our crew. I'm giving it to more people than anyone.
Speaker 3: When is when is the last time you had When is the last time you had COVID?
Speaker 5: I think, apparently I have this. I get this cough like you know once a year. It starts with allergies, right, But then everyone's like, we're getting ready to shoot my TV show and everyone's like, maybe she get tested for COVID, And I was like, I'm not shutting down.
Speaker 2: Production because of COVID.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, And one of the co stars comes in with a mask on and I go, Johnny cast us over here, and I was like, and you know nowadays, if you wear a mask somewhere, everyone's like, okay, politics, and so everyone's like, look at this lid Tar and he's like, my son's on a breathing tube or something. And I gave him COVID. I did.
Speaker 2: I gave him COVID. What was his name? You remember that, Kyle?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I gave him COVID and he was like the second day and then he had COVID for the whole production, right, and he was shaking and he was fevers.
Speaker 3: And still hasn't seen his kid, and yeah, he had to live in a hotel.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was like, and I remember we were doing the scene. I just couldn't stop coughing and he was like this and I was like, don't worry, it's not COVID.
Speaker 2: The next day you have tested positive.
Speaker 5: And I was like, is that like a right AID test or a CBS test.
Speaker 2: Go to a doctor. I don't believe those tests.
Speaker 3: All right, So the tour, the tour is start. Man, you really get after a nice coffee, don't you.
Speaker 2: It's the only enjoy I have these days.
Speaker 3: Okay, where are we gonna start with Monjorno? We're gonna start there because Diane's right. I thought it was a bit.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: How many Menthols are you putting in your thing?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 1: The no, No, I thought that was a bit.
Speaker 6: I didn't think that you were doing he had to promote appearances in Florida because you said.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I spent thousand dollars on a case of Majorno to do a promotion.
Speaker 2: That's slick marketing.
Speaker 1: Wait, so you paid for the manjorna.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, you gotta.
Speaker 6: I'll think No, say it right, it's munjaro. Okay, I said it, how Bert said it?
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm on it.
Speaker 5: Okay, So I'm telling a black person not to say the N word, the M word.
Speaker 1: I thought they gave it to you.
Speaker 2: No, you gotta. I think you have to pay. I had to pay for it.
Speaker 3: No. But like when you said it's legit, I thought, oh, like they're they're They're like, like, let's prescribe. But I guess you're dealing. I guess it's deal with liquid death ran out. However, you say to God.
Speaker 5: I didn't want to wait until the prescription came in and so I got it and then my longevity doctor hit me up and I was like, yo, don't take that dosage. Micro dose it at first. You'll be really sick if you take that dosage. And then I micro dosed it and I still got sick, and I was like this is I mean, the first day I felt the effects, I was at a steakhouse with Liam and I ate salad like I was hungry. I didn't eat anything all day. I ate salad like I was hungry. I had a martini and then my steak came out and I was like ugh, and then she was like what and I was like, I'm just not hungry, and I felt so weird. I don't know what it's like to like I'm always hungry, yeah, yeah, always. And so then I was like I'll just save it. And then I woke up the next morning and I wasn't hungry, and I was like what do you want to do?
Speaker 2: And I was like I don't know.
Speaker 5: And then nothing really had like a and then we were standing in the pool and everyone has like specialty cocktails. We were in Naples for it was my birthday, right and I was like she was like, do you want to get a drink? And I was like, I'm good and she was like what, I hate you? I know. And then I was like I'm good and she was like okay. And then I was like, I could maybe work out again. I don't know, maybe you get a diet dr pepper. And then I took a diet doctor pepper and tasted it off and I was like, I'm gonna stick with water and I know it was And then and then we went. She goes, let's go watch sunset. She opened a bottle of champagne and I had one glass and I was like, usually you open a bottle of champagne. I murdered that first class and then pour a second one so that I'm ahead of you, right, And I had a sip and I was like, oh, I'm good. And then I took it in the shower with me because we're getting ready to go to dinner. And I was like, I'm murdering the showers. These are old habits. And I had brought it in the shower and I was like, oh, what are soupkits in it? Yeah, so this stuff works. Life's not enjoyable and you don't decide when you go to the bathroom, it just happens.
Speaker 1: Wait, so what what?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: How long have you been on it?
Speaker 2: So here's what happened. I went to the doctor.
Speaker 1: Why do you want it?
Speaker 5: Because I went to the doctor and he was like, my last time I was there, I was like two forty and he's like, you're going good, let's keep losing to weight. And then I showed up and I was two, like two seventy four to seventy two right, And he was like, hey, we're going in the wrong direction again. And he's like and I said, well, oh, but here I should tell you something. I'm very strong and he was like what. He's like, how strong are you? What are you? Yeah? I go, I go, muscleways more than fat. These are all things that you've heard people say on the subway on a bus. You don't understand how mush muscla muscleways more than fat and so so uh.
Speaker 2: And so he's like, how strong are you?
Speaker 5: And I go on bench three hundred and twenty five pounds and he was like that's strong, but I wouldn't count for like ninety pounds of muscle. And he's like, let's tell you what let's do a dex scan, dexas scan. Right, So we do a DEXA scan and it comes back aggressive. Did you see the picture?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: No, I did sow it to you. It's so weird.
Speaker 1: So is it DEXA scan?
Speaker 5: Does it? Does it?
Speaker 1: Does it tell everything that's wrong in your body?
Speaker 5: Got one of those?
Speaker 1: Oh so I got one of those. It's awesome. I went in. I went in.
Speaker 5: No, so there's I swear to God, I've been waiting for the call. I've been waiting for the call for Oh.
Speaker 1: No, here here, here we go.
Speaker 3: So there's a there's a there's a guy who is the TV broadcaster for the capitals, right, and he went and got one of these scans. Another guy is who works for the works for the capitals, a guy named Alan May, and he's got he's he's in business down in Florida, in Tampa, and they have this company where they do these scans. So the locker went down there and got it. Dude, they caught a heart like that. He came back. Yeah, he came back. I had to have his whole heart redone. He's fine now, like everything's good. But it was because of the scan. He had no idea. He would have had no idea, so he went and got the scan. So Alan May was up my ass and was like, you got to get the scan done. So on a weekend, I flew down there and I met up with Alan.
Speaker 1: And I got it done.
Speaker 3: I went in thinking, yeah, well here comes lung cancer.
Speaker 5: Exactly, I thought.
Speaker 2: Number one thing.
Speaker 5: No, everyone does, right. I was like, it's got to be lungcas. You're smoking your Canadian catching moose, drinking maple syrup, and what is it? I couldn't be more healthy? Shut up.
Speaker 1: I couldn't fa my carotid arteries, beautiful, my my, my lungs, my my.
Speaker 3: Heart like I was afraid, like something, either I got lung cancer or I'm gonna get a heart attack because all my my my, my veins are all clogged up my arteries and stuff.
Speaker 1: Please get your hands out of your pain.
Speaker 5: Sorry. Sorry, I started getting excited.
Speaker 2: I started getting excited.
Speaker 3: I thought my arteries were gonna be clogged up and everything. Dude, perfect, perfect.
Speaker 6: That's it.
Speaker 5: It's like it's like all those decision warnings on cigarette labels should be gone.
Speaker 1: So I couldn't agree more.
Speaker 3: But I went in thinking, how am I'm bracing myself for bad news. And I came out of there going this is not I feel great. I feel fantastics. You should get one. No, I got the opposite news from this Texas scan. Look at this, this is my body. All that black is fat.
Speaker 1: He said, you can carry it in one place, ninety.
Speaker 5: Pounds in my stomach. And he's like, that's not where you want to carry it. He's like, anywhere to keep it. That's the worst place because it's around your organs. It's around all your organs. And he was like, you got to get rid of it. And he was like, listen, I said, I'm not doing my joor. No, it's not as I go, I'm not. It's a cheat code. And he goes, no, he goes to cheek go for someone trying to lose five pounds, here's you have ninety pounds to lose, right, And he was like, it's not a cheap code. And he goes, I'll tell you what, I'll prescribe it. Don't take it. I'll be I'll see even three months. Do I see the doctor every three months? Hereuse, I'll see you in three months and weigh and he goes, and then you'll take it. I promise you then you'll take it. And I went all right, So I was like, I was like, you know what, and it's hard because you everything, like You're like, I'll take it. And then I was like, I'm going fishing tomorrow. Yeah. And then I finally took it. And I mean the first day I took it and not even supposed to kick in for week, I just stopped eating like I wasn't. I was like, I don't know, it's so bizarre.
Speaker 1: How do you take it?
Speaker 5: You shoot it in your stomach, do you really? Yeah, there's a needle and you shoot it in your stomach, and uh is it hurt?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: I like needles. I just took my testophone downstairs. I'm a cocktail. I'm a cocktail of man. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But like my blood work came back great, right, you know.
Speaker 5: Like so the doctor's like, yo, we're just getting in front of what we know is going to be a problem. It's going to be a problem, and like he does a scan of all my organs and he's like, yo, I'm supposed to be able to see your liver pretty clear, right, And he's like, and I just there's so much fat on you. I can't. I was like, I was like, what about that muscle? He goes not as much as you'd think. I was like, really he goes, You'd be shocked, you'd be stunned. So I'm on it, and you know, it's like, he's my doctor. So if I go, if he says to do it, I'll do it. I'll see what happens, and I'm certain I'll do it, and then take get off it and then gain four hundred back up. You have to, buddy.
Speaker 1: Mine was on it and he lost a bunch of weight and he ballooned right back up.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm ready for that.
Speaker 1: No, but then you just take it again.
Speaker 2: To take it for the rest of my life, I don't care.
Speaker 5: I don't care. Hopefully, I almost hope I get hit by a car and then I go, thank God, I thought it was going to be something else because I hope, I hope I get into a car accident with my wife driving and the last words out of my mouth are just.
Speaker 2: So you know I saw that coming and I didn't say anything.
Speaker 5: I hate that when I go I saw it and I go, no, you didn't.
Speaker 1: God, do you get the do you get the what are the there's what are the side effects from montour?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got them, but what are they?
Speaker 5: Na? Like?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you get nauseous, right.
Speaker 4: Either constipated or diarrhea.
Speaker 5: Oh, I got the diarrhea. It's like striking oil. You don't know when you ever see there will be blood. That's what my every bathroom experience is like. And and I'm to be disgusting, but okay, I'm a guy that doesn't mind like a pretty aggressive fart if I do it right. The smell is like, is like worthy of the person that's stall next to you, going, what is that like? I've had two experiences where that happened. One time I took a jump in Japan and the guy it was so bad, the guy that stall next to me threw up. And we were in Japan, so I thought he was talking to me. He's like and I was like, I have a toilet paper, there's a button but day. And then another time was in Denver and I had drank a raw egg with beer at like ten in the morning. Okay, it's like it was like a thing and I drank it and that night I went to the bathroom and the guy goes, bro, bro, what is that and I was like, are you serious. He's like, I'm gonna throw up, man, And I was like, oh, I had a raw egg.
Speaker 3: He goes, I know, yeah, but wait, what is your longevity doctor?
Speaker 1: Is that what those people's gonna make you live forever?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 5: Get out of here, buddy, I'm on all of it.
Speaker 1: That's a scam.
Speaker 5: I'm sure it is. Hey. By the way, as you are pitching me that that MRI machine, I was like, I'm gonna make one, put it up at the mall and just tell everyone they're they're good.
Speaker 2: And it's just it's called the feel Good machine.
Speaker 8: And I go, we scan.
Speaker 5: It's not one hundred percent, it's really close scanning you look good.
Speaker 2: I think you're good for real. Yeah, I just want nothing.
Speaker 5: And then everyone just comes out feeling good and they're like, no, it's like teeth whitening.
Speaker 2: But for help, yeah, I have a longevity doctor.
Speaker 5: They do?
Speaker 2: Uh is that?
Speaker 1: What is that supposed to do?
Speaker 3: I understand at the end, but it's supposed Is it the famous guy that you see on TV?
Speaker 5: No, you see him on Rogan's podcast?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: The different Wait is that the guy that I'm thinking of?
Speaker 5: No, Peter at is who you're thinking of probably Andrew Huberman. There's like a bunch of them.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah, there's there's one that I feel like pops up on the Daily Mail all that.
Speaker 5: Peter Atia. He is like, he was like, this is what I do for my clients. If you can dead hang your body for three minutes, have you ever tried that? By the way, thirty seconds is aggressive. He's like, three minutes, then we're good. You need to be able to carry your body weight over two miles And you're like what, And so, uh, Peter t is a guy who swam from like Maui to Malokai. He's just he's one.
Speaker 2: Of those I got you.
Speaker 1: But that's not you're a guy.
Speaker 5: No, My guy's more like, yo, let's let's drug you up. The first time I went to him, he was like, all right, let's take a look at your levels and we'll just get him back to normal. And I was like okay. So then they take your blood work and then they're like, all right, here's where you're at. So let's just give you pills to get him lower those things. And so my testosterone was in the garbage. My doctor was the first person that told me I should do it. My cardiologist he was like, he was like, you know, your test osterhone's crazy low, and he was like, you could use a little more testosterhone. It would help with everything. It's preparative, it's good for your liver. So why don't we get you on testosterone? And then recided Joe, I got into this place waste well. And then they were like, here, we can do all that we can do. You know, stem cells and arena stem cells. We can do everything. And so I go to them. I see them every six months, see my cardiologist every three months.
Speaker 1: Look at you.
Speaker 5: I have a beer.
Speaker 1: But do you do you want to live for you don't want to live to your like one hundred and five.
Speaker 5: I want to outlive my enemies, right, I mean I would like to, Like, I know this is gonna sound bad when I say this, Okay, I already know that you're gonna hear this and go, there's something well with Burt. But if on my deathbed I could press a button in what in the world I do it?
Speaker 2: I don't want anyone to outlive me. And then I don't even want your daughters.
Speaker 5: No, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't when I die, the world dies.
Speaker 5: I can't see it.
Speaker 2: What do I care?
Speaker 5: I would be a really bad Kim Jong Lun or Putin, or I just would.
Speaker 1: I would.
Speaker 5: I totally understand ending the world. I completely get it. If I can't live, no one lives.
Speaker 3: But is that is that your whole thing, with your fascination of when you get to I hope I say this right where you were talking about the woman, there was a woman on a flight who was like just going off on a plane and I don't remember what the scenario. They ended up dragging her off the flight, but she was she was yelling, she was calling people fat, she was enbombing some guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, she never said the endbomb. Not to defend her, but yet, right.
Speaker 3: But what she was yelling at, what she was just yelling at talking about And at some point you were like, that's getting like you're at the edge. And at some point you're at the edge, and you go, you know what, I'm letting it all go. I don't care, that's it. I'm letting it all go on it. There's a moment at this video. By the way, I'm obsessed with this video. This woman's an artist in New York each I'm certain she wants me to stop talking about this.
Speaker 5: Right, she went off on an airplane. She was drunk. She was overserved at the bar. That's what I call people at drunk on airlines. They were overserved, right because they what they do is they don't party the way I do. Like, I was drink on air so I can hold it together if I feel like I'm too drunk. I stopped talking to people, and that she didn't. And there was an and it was Southwest. I'm not defending her, it was Southwest, and this overweight woman did a BS move. Her and her boyfriend sat in the window and in the center, and I was like, no one's gonna sit on the aisle because you're so overweight.
Speaker 2: And that's what the girl.
Speaker 1: Said, Oh right, okay, okay, And that's that.
Speaker 2: Was where the fight started.
Speaker 5: Then the overweight woman touched her first right, and this woman snapped and she grabbed her hair and she held her hair.
Speaker 2: And everyone started grabbing her.
Speaker 5: And then the moment of purity, the moment of zen Buddhism, the moment that we all should strive for in life, when they were like, yo, you need to let go of her. We're gonna have to call the cops, and the girl just looked at everyone goes, guys, we're way past this. When she let them know, I already, I'm already. I'm already covered in mud. This is over. I don't I am joan of arc and I am tied to the stake. There's no talking my way out of this. You are killing me. I'm not gonna accept your God. I will die with my convictions. That's the moment I want in life. And then, I mean, then it gets even crazier because they handcoff her and leave her right and she starts literally crawling on her back down the aisle and kicking people. It is I mean, it's gotta be the most freeing. It's like it's like Michael douglasson Falling Down. You remember that, He's like, I just want to make a phone call, right, No, exactly exactly. There's so many times where I go, who do I say it to the other day? Who do I say it to the other day? I just got into this fight the other day. But I was like, if everyone forgets the pecking order of society and that there are big animals and little animals, and sometimes you know, it's crazy. This dance we play where it's like, you know, you get to talk to me like that, But that's not how the world really works, right, I just I love I love it when it's falling down?
Speaker 2: Do you remember, I mean you remember.
Speaker 5: Do you remember, like when the pandemic happened and you tried to get someone to help you and he's like no, and you'd be like, hey, you guys are open and it's just someone going eh no, I locked it. I'm on this side and I need you to open it. Dude. There's nothing more powerful than apathy. When I worked at Barnes and Noble, I'll never forget this look in this woman's eyes.
Speaker 1: You worked at Barnes and Nobles.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you don't know that story?
Speaker 1: No wait do I know that.
Speaker 5: You have to?
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, I got fired for working out in the basement.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, ok ok.
Speaker 5: This woman wanted a our architectusual Die is just type magazine right, And I worked at the information desk right at the front. She walks in, reads my name tag and says Bert, do you know Ernie? And I'm like I don't. By the way, I had a box cutter. It was before nine to eleven. I had a box cutter that had a name tag that said Ernie on it.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh, I know, Ernie, stay back. And so that joke was less funny when they attacked player as a poscarters. So this is so it's so she goes, can you take me to find this magazine? And I go yeah, And now the magazine was up the stairs, is up the escalator and then to the left right, and I guess in getting up the escalator and walking into the magazines, I forgot what I was doing, and I forgot that I was. She was with me, and I went to the cafe and got in line to get a coffee, and she was still next to me, and she was like standing next to me, and then she goes, what are we doing? And I went what? She goes, what are we doing? And I went, oh, I forgot you were here? And she was like excuse me. I said, I was going to get a coffee. Do you want something? And she was like, I want that magazine. And I remember saying to her, I'm sorry, my head's not into that right now, and she was like, excuse me.
Speaker 2: I go, I'm not going to be doing that.
Speaker 5: I'm getting a coffee now because I didn't care, because you couldn't fire me. They weren't. And I was just like, I'd rather get fired than do what you want me to do. And she couldn't get me to not get a coffee and go get her magazine, and she lost her mind. She don't you understand the rules? And I go, oh, there's no rules.
Speaker 2: This is Barnes and Noble. This is the wild West of retail.
Speaker 4: Honey.
Speaker 5: I'll do whatever I want. I am disposable. It's the best feeling in the world is when you don't care. If you can't. That's why the Internet's undefeated, because they don't care. And when the second you care, the Internet lights you up and they're like, oh, look who cares. So Barbara streisand effect you know what that is, right? Barbara streisand a major, a very very very small magazine took a picture of an aerial picture of her house and said, take a look at Barbara Streisan's house.
Speaker 1: Which I'm sure is be you at a fal gorgeous.
Speaker 5: The Cliff's Malibu, and they posted it to their thirty thousand subscribers. Barbara streisand lost her mind. You have to take that down now. And what in turn happened is because she sued them, everyone was interested where does Barbarstreizan live? And it became and now it's very common. Everyone knows where her house is because she tried to stop the thing. It's the most beautiful thing. You can't it's it's Mel Robin's books. Let them, you can't control them. Let them.
Speaker 1: By the way.
Speaker 5: I know that.
Speaker 3: So she was on Two Bears with you, but but Tom wasn't there.
Speaker 5: It was just you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know why. It wasn't a bird cast, but it was a Two.
Speaker 2: Bears A confusing.
Speaker 3: I like, just call this a bird I don't know what we're doing here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, dude, she's awesome, amazing, Like I know of her book, but I don't know anything about Mel Robbins. Dude.
Speaker 3: She was like honestly and like maybe everybody knows her background. I didn't know her background. I had no idea what her background was other than that she's got this let them theory, and I know what the I guess it's pretty smart.
Speaker 5: But the stoicism in essence, it's but her what she's good at is redescribing it first, So it's digestible to a regular person.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: Look when the second ago, Marcus Aurelius said, I tap out, and I'm like, I don't read books from three thousand years ago. Okay, I read books today today.
Speaker 1: What's the last book you read?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh well, no it was because you said I read books today.
Speaker 5: Oh I don't. Oh no, no, I'm so sorry. I don't read it all. Oh I'm so sorry. Let me start that over. Okay, Marcus, I don't read books at all. I don't try to. They were written in I really I remember I read the beginning of fly Boys, right, and then I couldn't read the rest of it. So I was like, I know the ending, we win.
Speaker 1: The wait, so where was I?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: But yes, you're right, it's like stoicis. But here's what I wanted to ask you.
Speaker 3: So when you were talking to mel Robbins RCE, you were talking to her, you said, I'm gonna set a scene. You were talking about drinking and having a drink to find out what kind of person she was. And you said, I'm gonna set a scene and you tell me what you're gonna drink. And the scene was you say to her your best friend's dad just died. You go over to sit with her? What are you drinking?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I was so pissed off at her answer was.
Speaker 5: Her answer was, well, if it's my best friend, I know that what her father's favorite drink was, and we.
Speaker 3: Have that, and I'm gonna pour that and we're gonna sit and I'm gonna talk about all the great memories we have with her dad.
Speaker 1: Do you know any of your friend's dad's favorite drinks?
Speaker 5: Okay, hold on, The answer is no, My buddy, we jo his dad turns one hundred next week, and I do know his dad's favorite drink, but I think I don't. I don't like it. I don't know Tom's dad's favorite drink. But Tom doesn't drink, So I'm not gonna pour that, right, Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, No, what I want?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, I heard dad and I was like, oh my god, nobody knows drink.
Speaker 1: But she was so like, well, if it's my best friend, clearly.
Speaker 5: I would know.
Speaker 1: And I was like, you are a much better person than I am.
Speaker 2: But she was, and she admits this.
Speaker 5: She was a pretty hardcore alcoholic for a period of time, for a long period time. That's the part I find sexy about her. Oh, she's hotter now than she was young. Oh, I've never seen a picture of her young. I saw her on the on the Two Bears thing with You and No One. Oh she's beautiful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, she's a very attractive woman.
Speaker 3: But the I'm like where she was talking about, like she's like, oh, everybody because like she's such a self help person, but she's got the mouth of a sailor, and she's like, if I see the word dick, everybody flips out and goes crazy. Oh.
Speaker 1: I loved her. I thought it was great.
Speaker 3: But when she was talking about like back in the day, she would try to get back in the day, she was lunatic, and she was like, I would just on guys so they would break up with me, so it'd be there.
Speaker 1: But Birt's like, oh my god, we're the same person.
Speaker 5: I didn't say that, dude. That was so much easier than telling them my feelings. I remember the first girl I ever broke up with. This was a story I wanted to tell. Sometimes I like a story that's good, but it's not funny. But this is good and a little funny. I went to a yoga class. I was I woke up at like five in the morning and with anxiety about it. I wasn't living my life right in life everything about it. I wasn't working, I wasn't doing anything. I was in a relationship I did not have interested in. And my buddy Kroy called me randomly called me and said, hey, what are you doing? I said him up, I've been up since five, it's seven, and he goes, there's a yoga class at eight. Do you want to go with me? And I was like, I've never gone to yoga. He goes, let's go. So we go to the YMCA, We go to yoga and this stud I'm talking a gelding.
Speaker 2: Is that what that is? But it sounds right right.
Speaker 5: Tat it up, great head of hair, great yawlne didn't groom his beard, but it looked perfect.
Speaker 2: Comes in.
Speaker 5: I have one of the best yoga classes I've ever had in my life, so my first one. And then in that moment where you're in child's pose whatever, and you're laying and he's doing his little speech. He says, this is your life. You can change whatever you want about your life and make it your life. Don't make your life someone else's life. Make it your life. Think about what you don't like right now. And immediately I went, this chick, I don't want to date her. I'm not going to marry her, and I don't want her in my life. I would sit in the car with her and I'd look at other cars and go, I wish I was in that car. I don't know if anyone feels like that, but it's like it's a terrifying feeling. And he said, you can change that today and I went ugh. And he heard me say that. So at the end of class he walks up to me. He goes, hey, man, when I was saying about the thing about your life, you made a noise. I was like yeah, and he was like, what is it? I said, what do you mean? Here's what is the thing you don't like? I went, oh, it's nothing. Who tells me? He was I'm a friend. Am I gonna judge you? And I go, it's this girl? He's what, So I'm in a relationship I don't want to be in And he goes, what's your name? I said Rachel and he goes, he's it's your phone and he grabs my phone and he opens it up and he's her number. I said yea, and he texts her, let's have dinner to night. We have to talk. I'm not happy and he hits and he goes, you're breaking up with her to night? And I go what. He goes, Hey, I've already started it. I've already started it. Do you feel the weight off your should of your shoulders? You're breaking up with her tonight? And he goes, all you have to do is finish right, I've already started, and your life is changing and you get to have the life you want. That's what I was talking about. And I went, I'm breaking up with her and Croy was like, break up with her? And I was like, I'm gonna break up with her? And then like where are you taking her dinner? I go, yeah, my hiro, it's my favorite restaurant. I'm breaking up there. I want on a hike. It's the day that done and and uh, wish you were here? Wish you do? You know what's all I'm going. That's the day that album came out. I bought that album. I went for a hike and I said, I'm changing my life. I take her to dinner. Should I pick her up? She's like, wow, we have a lot to talk about. And I was like, y yeah, yeah, yeah, you get down. I sit down at the table and I'm like, I'm building it all up. I'm now like a cup prize fighter. And I go, I'm not happy. I want to end this relationship. She was like okay, and I went yeah. She goes yeah, I mean I'd love to hear more. And then the lady comes up and goes, hi, can I get you? Has something to drink? And I realize I should have done this At the end, I'm gonna sit with her for now an hour, I just broke up with her. I should have done this. Middle dinner appetizers would have been good appetizers. Place our orders, then break up, food comes, we're out. Oh my god, it's the longest dinner. I could not end it, and then I felt bad, so I kept letting it go on.
Speaker 2: But man, I love a good story like that.
Speaker 1: No, that's great, that's awesome, that's awesome. All right, let me do this. Give me a quick break, dude.
Speaker 5: I was hiking Runyon Canyon. They had just come out, the sun's out, and I'm just like this, there's a new bird coming. There's a girl out there. And she's waiting for me. I'm gonna be skinny, I'm gonna have all my hair and my teeth will look good. I'm gonna I'm gonna bait and swicks her. I'm gonna get her pregnant, and then I'm gonna have a great career. And Leanne was just sitting and knows her. She was like, man, I'm wanna hope I bet my cat today. This is like, this is a different world. This is during MTV cribs. This is I should do a shot. Do we have any hard liquor? I wanna do a shot?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: Actually yeah, Thrashers has got this.
Speaker 5: We got thre.
Speaker 1: What are we doing?
Speaker 5: What are we doing? You've only had one job. You have no idea what's going on. He's had one job in twenty years. You've had one job. Yes, and they're crazy. Isn't that bizarre? You're like, you're like a Mormon who married his high school sweetheart and you've never had your rum spring up. You should go work for other radio shows for one spring that you should do a rum springer with him, where you go to other radio shows and he's gotta work on a hip hop stations. I mean like yo, yo, yo, yo yo, We're back. Tarlath Crador is in here, and you're gonna be like, what what up? Put some respect on my name. So this song represents so much to me. Clearly, someone who heard that story and applies it in their life. I hope their friends sitting next to them just and grab their and just just Texas and their boss. I quit. I'm gonna be a DJ.
Speaker 2: You're living your life. You've got a great light.
Speaker 4: That's true.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's people right now not living their dream. Sure, and they should hear this song and then go you can have what I have. I'm being dead serious. I just I just took stupid gambles. You just need to roll the dice responsibly. Break up with that person. Hey, it's not there, you're not there, so what dialogue?
Speaker 2: Who cares?
Speaker 5: We don't die anyway. You can't have the world here. You might as well die alone or search for the perfect person. Right, get the job you want. Stop what are you doing? You just pulled up? Stop? Stop stop the car. Don't don't turn the car off yet. Stay in the car. Text your boss and say my head's just not that into it today and go home. Go to a buffalo wild wings. They're always good. Don't let them control you. This is your life when you're on your death bed, are you gonna go like? Man, I hope sit a bank? I don't even know what AT is. Isn't that s I t I A B C city bank, A city city? That city? I hope city city bank. Why woudn't they put the E on there? Sit? You should text your boss and go, bro, we spelt it wrong.
Speaker 9: Quit.
Speaker 5: That's the thing. No one in your corporate job. And I know you needed to pay bills because you got kids in college.
Speaker 1: Some people really like that.
Speaker 5: People. I'm not talking to them. I'm talking to I'm talking to the dude with fire on his feet, who's like, Who's like, this isn't me? Man?
Speaker 2: This I got wild stuff.
Speaker 5: I want to say I learned the code of a bathroom and they go one, two, four, and I go, I want to say two, what's the four? But I don't want to get fired. Live in the now. One by the way, yeah, it is a shot a vodka. And guess whose guests has one?
Speaker 1: Also, I'm sorry one more time.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm living my life. I'm living my life I am.
Speaker 5: When I die, I hope people say that it ended the whole world. I'll tell you what I'd like to do, because I like to have access to the button and me make the call and just be about to die. Be like everyone, don't forget my name and then put my hand off it.
Speaker 2: Don't get me. What is this.
Speaker 1: To do it?
Speaker 5: It's the decisions you make in your life.
Speaker 2: Like, look, I think a lot of.
Speaker 5: Stuffs put up to luck, right, obviously, I think luck's a huge thing in life. Okay, I think it's crazy that the things that happened. But sometimes you just gotta pull the trigger, like people do. I want to get in the stand up? What do I do?
Speaker 2: I go do it? Just do it? I did it and I am rich?
Speaker 5: Like I am rich. Do you go home to wash Cross and you know why? And it's when I was broke and I was stupid. I won't try that, dude. I am I am a I am a I am a minor. I am a gold digging miner. But you got to move out to the hills and look like a lunatic for ten years before you walk back into the city with a pocketful of goals. Rogan let's just do Joe Rogan right, undersized right, and let's just say undersized right. Uh Taekwondo champion of the worlds right meathead Meathhead, one of the most brilliant podcasters alive. Do you know who believed in Joe? Joe? Joe believes in Joe. He had wild confidence in a in a horse that wasn't supposed to win the race? Right ever? Ever, Dude, this, I got on this horse. You think you think Seabiscuit was a loser. Dude, I got on this horse ugly, no confidence, said really inappropriate stuff, and I was like, I was like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but didn't you almost you almost quit along the way?
Speaker 5: Didn't you almost quit?
Speaker 1: Stand up at one point?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Never mind, all right, give me a quick break, go ahead, burn nice cheers?
Speaker 1: Can Diane do a nice cheers for you?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: Throwing up real quickly?
Speaker 5: Take hold on it? Could you? Could you like Leannoy's goes uh? If I get into a wheelchair and if I'm disciple, could you keep stay married to me, take care of me, wipe me if I need white honey. If you had just a bridge in your teeth a slipper, like if you had I would.
Speaker 2: I would leave you, Like if.
Speaker 5: You had fake teeth, if you had dentures, I would leave you. Let's break your arm and and let's have a conversation. I think we're talking pretty aggressive about a wheel a wheelchair? You, I mean Koma I could deal with right. Coloma would be fun. Alma would be fun.
Speaker 6: No, give me a good cheer, Okay, sugar in the bowl, coffee in the cup, aim for the butt, won't knock her up. Wow, I've been waiting on that one, like burt'spear.
Speaker 4: What the hell?
Speaker 5: That's a fun game. Start me, just say, start me, and I'll see if I can finish it.
Speaker 2: Burt, start me?
Speaker 5: No, No, oh, I'm sorry. Give me a just give me a first line. Sugar in the bowl, give me something like that. I'll see if I can finish it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I got nothing.
Speaker 5: I got just a monkey in the car. Don't mess with me. They call me King talk. I love it. I love this game. I love that it's starting an analogy. I love a good analogy. Like if someone goes, that's it's my favorite thing to do. Is I go. It's like the singing of the Annapolis six or whatever whatever is that a race.
Speaker 6: It's bigger now, all right, give me I have to take a break, all right, give me a I hope you quit your job.
Speaker 5: I hope you're still in your car. By the way, if you quit your job, you text me. I got free tickets for you tonight. That's what I do. That's what I do. I'm in Baltimore. Yes, that's what I do. If you you I like the idea.
Speaker 3: Can I be the guy in the car? Can I be the guy in the car? I like the idea of doing that. I just don't know how to text you. I don't have your number.
Speaker 2: Bert, Okay, Kyle, what's your number?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 5: Are you?
Speaker 2: Are you happy that I have not brought up the fact that you're not from Baltimore?
Speaker 3: Then I have to take it, all right, give me a quick break.
Speaker 1: It's Elliot in the morning.
Speaker 5: Elliott in the morning.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's.
Speaker 5: Time. You know. He never replied to emails. He told me one time, that's the least favorite part of my job, and she goes, that's like the most important thing you have, and I don't like doing it.
Speaker 3: Bert Kreischer is with us the permission to Party World Tour tonight, CFG Bank Arena in Baltimore Sunday the Altree of Theater in Richmond.
Speaker 1: You didn't cancel her she for me, did you?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: I didn't come on damn it.
Speaker 5: They're paying me in chocolate and listen now I regret it on this. What is it with alcohol that if you have one shot, it just says we should have two, right, d one more, one more, just just just for the soldiers, for the.
Speaker 1: Troops, for the troops. Veterans Day this week it was it was Veterans Day? Right, how's your blood pressure? No, I'm being serious.
Speaker 5: Is it good?
Speaker 2: That's great? I get I go to a doctor too much to die?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a oh actually actually on to it was a little elevated this time. But he's like, and my blood was thick, right, And he was like, I think you're on too much testosterone. He was like, it wouldn't tell you to give some blood, right, and you know we'll see it empty out. No.
Speaker 1: The only reason I asked is no.
Speaker 7: I have a slight issue to buy a cuff. To buy a cuff this week, to test it home every single day?
Speaker 5: What is your blood preser?
Speaker 4: I was approaching one fifty for this histolic number. That's why I was.
Speaker 7: I was hesitant when you asked me if I was living a great life.
Speaker 1: What's bad?
Speaker 5: Really? Are you on anything?
Speaker 4: I have to test for four weeks and then decide.
Speaker 2: Sweet, your lifestyle is perfect?
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 7: I know you were talking about the job. It is a stressful environment.
Speaker 2: Once again.
Speaker 5: You want to have your rum springer.
Speaker 2: I'll give you, Kyle, and I'll take you and you'll see what stress is.
Speaker 5: Do you have any idea what stress you Stress can add to blood pressure?
Speaker 2: I have crazy stress. Den Hey to stress, stress to stress?
Speaker 1: What's your stress?
Speaker 5: Are you being serious?
Speaker 4: You get on this is his thing. He doesn't believe anybody is stressed.
Speaker 1: You get on a bus. You get on a bus.
Speaker 2: Let's start. Let's start here, right.
Speaker 3: But I'm not I'm not taking but could we eliminate one part of it. I'm not saying that you don't work hard.
Speaker 5: I'm I'm not saying. I'm not explaining that. I'm not I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying that you don't create that that you don't create something that people like and find funny.
Speaker 5: I'm not that that's that's your job. Yes, Okay, all right now, I'm gonna this is really in the weeds. So if you're on the fence of liking me, I would hang I would hang up. Right now, I'm gonna tell you more than I should ever tell anyone. Okay, I'm explaining how stress works. Okay, So right now I'm on an arena tour. Yeakay. So I've been doing the I did theater tours like three years ago. Three years ago, I went to arena tours. And the first time you do it, when you do a theater, this is the stress.
Speaker 3: Just for example, So it used to be clubs, right, So you start out, you're doing clubs, You're doing you're doing that.
Speaker 5: I met you, there was zero stress because, yeah, the DC improv I was getting paid three thousand dollars, fifteen hundred dollars, seventeen hundred dollars, and they were taking the manager had all the stress, right, they were taking the chance on me, and I did well here and then all of a sudden.
Speaker 1: But the theater becomes like Warner Theater.
Speaker 5: But let's yeah, very clear. So if you do one show in a theater, you're not making very much money. Okay, if you do two in a theater, you're making crazy money. Okay, So what you have to do when you do a theater, when you do the Warner Theater, and I apologize to the Warner Theater, which is a great theater, but that one show, if you do one show, you've got to pay for the curtain, the stool, the mind. You've got to rent everything from them. They really have the upside because they're taking the thing. If you do two shows, you've already rented all that stuff, and then the lion's share of the money for that second show goes to you. So let's just I'm gonna give you crazy numbers. These aren't real Warner Theater, these are not real numbers. If you do one show at the Warner Theater, maybe, uh say you're Christs SEVENO comes into the water.
Speaker 2: Who's on the Water Theater.
Speaker 5: I'd love to promote them Dan Soder, Ryan Soder comes into the Water Theater.
Speaker 3: Let you say, Chris, I like Chris, Chris I love if he does one show.
Speaker 4: Feel comfortable enough to smoke?
Speaker 1: Oh yes, damn smoke weed in here, that's right here. Yeah.
Speaker 5: If you do one show at the Warner Theater, you make probably twenty thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Is that is that a real number or fake number?
Speaker 5: I'll tell you right now.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 5: I did the Wilbur my first time I did it. I made twelve thousand dollars for doing one show with the Wilber. Okay. I did two shows at the Wilber and I walked with fifty two thousand dollars. Oh okay. So I was like, I was like, wait, the second show I made more money than the first show, And they're like, yeah, it's because you've already paid all the bills. Right, So if you can do if you go on a theater tour, your stresses, I need to sell more than one show. I'm doing one show. I'm kind of breaking even, right.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're still making twelve grand, but.
Speaker 5: You know, maybe maybe if you stayed in the clubs, you would have made more with bonuses and adding shows. So you want to do two in theaters. Once you start doing two in theaters, the stresses do I go to a bigger theater?
Speaker 3: Do I go to Arena Constitution?
Speaker 5: I think SIT's thirty five? And then once again you're with that stress of can I do two in this place? Because that first one pays the soul. But I need the money to pay my tour bus, my openers and travel, and then you do arenas now. And I'm not complaining. I'm just explaining what stress is. Before you start an arena tour, they say, Yo, you want to make sure your fans have a good time, so that you need to have production. You need to have a great stage, you need to have a great led package. You need great lighting. We need a lighting designer to design your lighting. We need a smoke designer. We need a designer to come in off the top of an arena tour for a three month arena tour. You're paying three point five million dollars out of your own pocket to start to do an arena tour. You have to then recoup that three point five million dollars.
Speaker 1: Can't you just turn the lights down, put a spotlight on you, and walk out there.
Speaker 5: I've done that. You'd be shocked how unenjoyable that is.
Speaker 2: I did it.
Speaker 5: I did it one time where the speakers were on the floor. I'm being done serious. So I was like, I'm not paying the money. My first tongue of arena tour was so bad that I was like watching people go like this is horrible. And so I went to the team and I was like, Yo, how do I get this better? And They're like, you need to if you want to do an arena tour, if you want to be an arena comic, be an arena comic, do it right, make it great. Prostitute then so now we're talking about stress, right. So I'm on an arena tour and I'll be doing that in perpetuity. I'm trying to do theaters in twenty twenty six only because I'm getting ready for a special and I need to do two in a night to get my get sharp, right. That's the main reason I'm doing theaters, and it's a lot less stress, right. But I want you to know I've already paid for this three semis filled with staging gear. I have twelve eighteen people on staff that I've paid for. I've paid for them for three months. They've got jobs. But that's the stress. And then and then I have a cruise. We just put a cruise on sale. I have a project I have not named yet that's coming out the night before the Daytona five hundred, which I think you would really love.
Speaker 1: That is we love to be a part of one hundred percent, Like, is this an invite?
Speaker 5: It's one hundred percent of an invite? Well, I could be part of it one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Do I have to quit my job?
Speaker 2: Nope?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm in and you're gonna love it.
Speaker 5: But I have this project with partners that I've have accrued that have invested money in me to produce this I have I do. You don't have to invest any money. They've party done it. I have a TV show that comes out in the beginning of the year that I did with.
Speaker 2: Netflix January twenty second. I have I have.
Speaker 5: A Castler, Yeah, I have. I have. I'm working. I can't really say exactly what I'm doing, but I'm working Christmas Day and New Year's Eve, which have not been announced yet. But if you figure out I'm working on Christmas Day and you live in DC, you can probably figure out what I'm doing. Are you doing the Christmas street lighting?
Speaker 4: Did you do this last year?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So so?
Speaker 1: But wait, what did he do last year on Christmas?
Speaker 5: I'm taking another shot on the podcast say it.
Speaker 1: If he's gonna get in trouble, well he already did it.
Speaker 2: You can figure it out anyway.
Speaker 5: Anyway, anyway, I have a staff of fifteen employees, I have three podcasts, I have ad sales sponsors. I'm trying to create an underwear line.
Speaker 1: Right like all these things you're in the skims thing.
Speaker 5: Oh buddy, I got I decided to go rogue. I'm making basically a pantyhose for men. I like the thinnest. They're so comfortable, but they may be too gay, right, make them here than two weeks. I'm gonna make them. I'm sending my friends and goes this like turn you on too much? Like so like the thing is, I should have never got ambitious. Second I got ambitious?
Speaker 1: Can I can?
Speaker 3: I can I play Devil's accocate advocate for a second, because somebody who's got like a like like like real stress is going like, oh god, it must be so stressful to try to decide whether I want to spend three point five million dollars.
Speaker 5: Or that's a no hango with that. But it's not there's no deciding. It's already been decided, so you have to do it. So like no, I understand that, Like, but it's like gambling on yourself, and then you gamble on yourself, like there's a dude.
Speaker 2: There's a dude still sitting.
Speaker 5: In his car deciding whether or not to quit his job going I I don't care about any of this. Bert. There's are all the decisions you made, now I understand, but I made them to try to get to the next level. I love what I do and I want to provide cool things. Dave Chappelle said, if we don't do dope stuff, dope stuff doesn't happen. And I believe that, and so I want things to be great. I want someone in Baltimore to pay for their ticket and go tonight and say that was worth the money. So then I also have stand up. I also have a great stand up. So I'm living in this world. I have three movies in development, in one in production, and so like all this stuff ends up that like I zero have zero moments of sleep, let alone like journaling like it's like crazy.
Speaker 3: But I don't think anybody was trying to figure out if you're journaling.
Speaker 2: I just started. No, you did on my fifty third birthday.
Speaker 1: Your journalist was like, what you right yesterday?
Speaker 2: I didn't write yesterday.
Speaker 5: I'm being honest. I'm being honest. The day turn into this is a confessional. I understand I have a lot of like white guys stress.
Speaker 1: Hey, can I ask you this?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: No, no no, this may be from the on journal.
Speaker 3: That's a that that's like for I feel like I've seen your belly a lot.
Speaker 5: Yes, like the.
Speaker 1: Strip down the middle, that's more than usual. I know, are you growing hair?
Speaker 5: Hare? Can we can? We'll focus on the night in Baltimore, on the one thing that anyone will see. Anyone's gonna look at that stripe. I'm like a leopard. I spread it out. It came in heavy, right, I know? What is that?
Speaker 2: When a woman into something?
Speaker 5: Yeah? What when?
Speaker 6: When when a woman is pregnant, Like when Liam was pregnant, she get that big black line down her belly.
Speaker 4: You thought I was in the urban station or you thought I thought.
Speaker 1: That whatever that is, you got it, But it's hair.
Speaker 5: I got you that. I know. I know.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of things going on with my body that I'm not in love with. So stress, stress makes it all just come out like a mohawk.
Speaker 5: Yeah what do you making a picture of stress? Stress sucks in Baltimore, My stress, and get a ticket already. I'm gonna go to some seafood restaurant.
Speaker 10: Got read here, Yeah, everyone's got their stresses. Wait what seafood restaurant are you going to? So he grew because yeah, Kyle's from Baltimore.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Kyle, Hey, real quick, real quick, real quick.
Speaker 5: All I want.
Speaker 1: I can't stop looking.
Speaker 2: Put my shirt back on.
Speaker 5: So Kyle's my assistant, and he if you ask him where he froms he says Baltimore.
Speaker 2: We're going to Jimmy Seafood today. Should not have said that out loud.
Speaker 1: The no, No, that's good.
Speaker 5: You may not make it. There's Kyle's playing claim Baltimore.
Speaker 2: What happened was he dressed.
Speaker 5: He came out one day and he was wearing cowboy boots, jeans and a roper's jacket with a cowboy hat. I said, what's that? Was this where he costplaying a grown man? He goes, this is what I wore growing up. I went, well, you grew up in Baltimore and he was like, yeah, I know, but you know outside Baltimore. And I went how outside and he goes, no, I mean just outside the city, but I grew up in Baltimore, but this is what we wore. And I was like, that doesn't I don't remember the episode of the Wire where they put their horses, and he was, look, he's losing his mind right now. And then, by the way, do not turn his mic on. I'm going to say everything.
Speaker 2: So the other day, the other day, we're.
Speaker 5: In the office and he is he's I want everyone who from Baltimore to listen, and DC he's claimed Baltimore. He's a Ravens fan, die Hard, He's a crazy Ravens fan, right, And at times he's told my wife, I grew up on the mean streets of Baltimore. Those words have come out of his mouth, right. And he's from a place called New Freedom. So I google New Freedom to see how far outside of Baltimore it is, because you know, twenty minutes minutes I can give it. I get that New Freedom is in Pennsylvania. And he goes, no, no, no, no, no, yeah, look at that. It is a forty three minute drive thirty eight miles to Baltimore in Pennsylvania. And we lost our minds because he's never shared that it's in Pennsylvania. And he was like, technically, it's in Pennsylvania. Go technically, technically, no, actually it's actually in Pennsylvania. You actually slept in Pennsylvania every night. And then Leanne got her little matt lock, Wait, what's your driver's lissense? Is it Maryland or Pennsylvania? And he goes, technically it's Pennsylvania. Technically it's Pennsylvania. And I said to him, I said, I can bust your balls in perpetuity, or you can take this, and I'm still offering it. You can, and I'll allow you to do it right now. It'll be the very beginning of this bet. I said, I will never bring it up ever again. If until New Year's Eve, every time I bring up, hey, man, where are you from? He has to say a small town in Pennsylvania. And then I go, wait, did you grow up in or near any big cities? And you go, and he can say I wasn't even close to and he can't say Baltimore. He's gonna go. He has to say I wasn't even close to Baltimore really, and and and the bets here or and now, and he shades things like what's the best part is that he like, he I'm not gonna get to look, he doesn't want me to talk about homeschool.
Speaker 2: Dude. We found out he was homeschooled.
Speaker 9: Wait too late.
Speaker 2: We were hold on, this is so good. He was.
Speaker 5: We were on set of TV on my TV show, and we're all sitting in the most beautiful girl shows up and she's a little bit of a weirdo and we're talking to her and she's like, oh, I'm I'm an outlier, like I don't I don't answer any question right, And then we're like, where did you grow up? She goes like, the Philippines, but really Orlando, and I'm like okay, and I was like, we're in Orlando, you go to school and she goes, well, kind of this place, but I was really homeschooled, and she was so pretty. He let a secret slip and he goes, I was homeschooled, and everyone what? And then and then he tried to cover it and he goes, I wouldn't even bring that to everyone. Everyone already knows everything. We've been keeping it from you. Bert, don't tell anyone. And I called Pete immediately. I go, did you know Kyle's homeschool And he goes, no, So he was homeschooled in Pennsylvania, but slips out that he grew up in the mean streets of Baltimore. He wears cowboy outfits and roper gloves, but he grew up in pennsylvani the city of Brotherly Loved. He should be an Eagles fan. If you're a Ravens fan, do you claim him? And then and then the best is on the bus. He's with comics, so he's like, you understand, It's like, it's like forty minutes. And then who was on the bus? Hospital he goes Washington, d C. Is thirty minutes outside of baal time. Someone called in today. I googled the name of the city. She goes, I'm from White Plains, Maryland, and I went to that's crazy how she said the little city she's from. And by the way, she's twenty five minutes outside Baltimore. I googled it when it happened. Buddy, if you don't have a muse like this, life isn't worth living.
Speaker 1: By the way, for this store, are you want to bust this story?
Speaker 5: I low my bus. I'm gonna be buried in my bus. I wish I had started drinking earlier, but I'm so glad I didn't. I'm gonna be buried in my bus.
Speaker 1: How many people are on like are you? Is everybody with you?
Speaker 5: This? Two dude's sleeping right now, John Feidelberg and Pete Lee they're with me tonight. And then Dewey are bus drivers watching golf? I've saved two bus drivers lives. Blood pressure, blood pressure. We got to get yours under control. Do you I have some beta blockers in my bad I do, and I haven't even taken them, and they're so awesome. You're gonna love them.
Speaker 1: Do you take on this question? Do you take beta blockers before you go on stage?
Speaker 5: No? The reason I'm not taking them now is because I don't want your head to be all over the place.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 5: I like, I like, I don't have any stress going on stage. I love going on stage. Oh it's you're comfort when I hear my music. Yeah, Oh my heart races, my chill bumps.
Speaker 3: Yes. No, when we were talking about that, like, this is my most comfortable place. Yes yet in here, dude, I don't.
Speaker 1: Think, oh boy, well you got COVID.
Speaker 5: I think I think what's crazy is and I have to say this, and I hope you clipped this out and use this as a promo.
Speaker 1: I have COVID.
Speaker 5: I've got full blown aids I'm riddled with it. Ask me how I got it from an African prostitute? Have you ever seen that clip from Les? Google it?
Speaker 2: It's the best.
Speaker 5: But but uh, having done them, I do three podcasts. And you said about Mel Robbins and that was a very nice compliment. Thank you.
Speaker 3: You know who else was really really good. I watched Margo Price. She was fantastic.
Speaker 1: She was great.
Speaker 5: The two of you together were great. I will tell you, thank you very much. I when we you know, I'm not in the weeds. But like with Birdcast, we try to make sure it's just straight up comedy or with Two Bears comedy, it's fun, it's light, Something's Burning is a cooking show. That's its thing. With bird Cast, I kind of had to reimagine it because a lot of people were like, why would I watch this if I could just watch them on bird Cast. So I just kind of tried to focus on music with bird Cast. I really love music. And then I decided at the beginning of the year to demonetize it at the beginning of this year because I was like, I don't want to have to put it out every week because I do have o's at bird Cast, right but it bums me out that not more people watch. Like I had a band on that wasn't very popular at the time that I thought was great and they made me cry watching them play, and I brought everyone from my office up to watch them play, and we were all drinking and the band was Red Clay Strays, right, and then they got popular. But I wish people cared before, meaning like Margo Price is brilliant. She is one of the most talented musicians.
Speaker 1: She's played with everybody and she knows everyone.
Speaker 5: For whatever reason, my podcast isn't in that algorithm where people discover brilliant artists. Like I had Warren hazeon and it's like people are like, he's the most brilliant guitarist. I have Marcus King on Marcus King fell off the wagon. Marcus King is a prodigy guitar player. Sure he fell off the wagon. Came to my house and he's like, Buddy, I'm off the wagon. This is a bad day for me. I could use a drink and maybe talk about it. And we talked about sobriety for two hours, getting drunk as crap. Right, But they don't get views because they're not click baby now having said that the flowers go to you, because to do this every day is an actual talent that I don't think anyone understands how brilliant that Italian and how how bright that light shines. And I'm being serious when I say this, because I'm tapped out. Like I'm tapped out. I could get I could get rid of all my podcasts and be a happier man. But the way you do this is so it's like, do you ever see I love analogies. You ever see like clouds over the ocean and then all of a sudden it opens up and one sunshine comes out right, and it hits the thing and it sparkles on the ocean. But not everyone sees it. It's not a sunset. It's just one sunshine, right, And if you see it, you'll track it. You'll track it all the way to it gets to the beach. And it's fun for you. And that's what being a fan of a radio show is is. It's not it's not for everyone, obviously, but it's yours and it's your thing, and you never stop shining. And that is as a guy that's doing this and has been doing this for now fifteen years.
Speaker 2: I hate it like I can't.
Speaker 5: I'm the podcasting is exhausting, right, it is exhausting every now and then I get that sunshine, but not every day, and you do it every day and anytime I come in here, I love it. But every time I come in here, I've been coming in for twenty years, right, It's always my favorite thing I've ever done. But you thank you.
Speaker 2: But that's not that way for Margot Price.
Speaker 5: When it comes to myself, She's like, well, he really phoned it in. He doesn't know any of my songs. He's just don't the first two on the to Margo Prize everybody You and.
Speaker 1: Margot discussed them that I thought was interesting.
Speaker 3: Though the you asked her if she could love someone who didn't like music, and then she said, could you love someone who didn't like comedy?
Speaker 1: But you never answered the question.
Speaker 5: I love my.
Speaker 11: Wife because she if she didn't like comedy, if she was the girl back when you answered by going, I dated a girl who was like, yeah, if Sindbad can do it, anybody can do it.
Speaker 5: Yes, let me let me. I'll give you a even deeper question. I was gonna have a hard time loving my daughters if they didn't like comedy. Ooh so ooh. We did fully Loaded the first year and I got it. I don't know if fully Loaded will ever come back. I think it was fun. Yeah, and I say that Candile Beakusse, I think everyone's in movies now, everyone's doing bigger things.
Speaker 2: It was a it was a really special thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean you look at the lineup.
Speaker 5: If you look at the lineup of the first fully Loaded we did, or maybe the second one, that bill that the lineup bill is now.
Speaker 2: A five million dollar bill, right, it's Shane.
Speaker 5: Gillis, Stabby, Mark Norman, Dan Soder, Big Jokerson, Bruce Bruce. I mean it's crazy bill. It's a crazy bill, Nicky Lazer, Tony Andecliff. Right, the first day we did it, it was the lineup was Big, Jockerson, Salvacano and Shane Gillis. Now everyone knows I love Shane, but I liked him before you liked him. But I need to say that because I was. I really enjoyed him. I enjoyed him and I and I wanted my daughters to like him. And he is aggressive a time on stage. And Georgia went and watched Shane and David Tell, David Tel's my favorite comic to ever done comedy, So I'm not certain I can love my daughter. She doesn't love David Tel because she woke.
Speaker 2: David tells.
Speaker 1: How old was she when she saw David Tel?
Speaker 5: Eighteen years old?
Speaker 1: Oh, I bet she hated him.
Speaker 5: And she watched. She watched Shane first. Shane went up before a Tell, and I watched her and her friend Daisy and they were watching and Shane had a joke about going to a plantation something and being like a slave master, and then the black Eye talks to him and he's like, you can't talk to me like that, and she went like this. They both went I said, what's that? She goes, you do not have to say that. I said, why not? She was, You're gonna get in trouble. I go by who. She goes, well, you can't talk like that, dad, And I went by who. Everyone just laughed.
Speaker 2: Did you laugh?
Speaker 5: She goes, yeah, that's why I covered my mouth. I go, oh no, no, no, no, let yourself laugh. That's what comedy is. She's like, you can say that. And then Shane's next jokes like I don't like Navy seals something. It was like, I mean's wild. It was his act at the time was wild, right, And she started laughing as Shane Gillis and I and my heart swelled. I went David Tell's opening joke was I like a woman who's unshaved. I needed to look like Osama bin Lauden down there. And she started laughing hysterically, and I was like, oh my god, I can love my daughter. I thought I never gonna love you. My favorite moment of all of it is and I know I've told this. I'm sorry I have is at the end of she loves Shane Gillis so much she trusted him. We have a picture of Shane and our in our family photos on our mantle. That's how much my daughters love Shane Gillis. No Slight, No Slight. When matt Rive's Special came out, her and all her girlfriends came to our screening room and watched it. Halfway through, they switched it over to Shane's Beautiful Dogs, and she goes, this is who you gotta see, my daughter. Okay, I love you, my ride. I'm not a flight, no flight, You're so talented, but my kids are a Sane Gillis fan we're a sane Gillow's family.
Speaker 1: Having them at home. Yes, Oh, isn't it the worst?
Speaker 5: Can you even?
Speaker 3: Do?
Speaker 1: You go visit them?
Speaker 5: I do?
Speaker 2: It's not someone playing cotton Eye Joe. No, yeah, I do.
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 3: It sucks, it's I hate.
Speaker 5: Drives me nuts, yea. And they'll never hear this is that Georgia's friend group. The dads are all party animals, you know, and I never hear this.
Speaker 2: They bite a.
Speaker 5: Can and it's sprays, and then they shotgun beers and George is like yeah, and then her dad is like a functioning alcoholic and she can't appreciate how beautiful my I am the party. Every kid at her school wants to party with me. It's like dad, tone of town.
Speaker 8: If you can't get.
Speaker 5: COVID, you can't get a d all right? Can we do word association? Yes?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say something.
Speaker 5: To you, and I want.
Speaker 1: You what's wrong?
Speaker 5: Anything? Dance?
Speaker 6: Do you have to go?
Speaker 5: Man? Knock me? Come from? I got from?
Speaker 2: This was groundbreaking.
Speaker 5: I realized someone was like someone was like like, what this is better than pizza?
Speaker 6: Woa?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: We're association?
Speaker 5: You're ready?
Speaker 1: Whoa boys?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: I'm good I'm good, all right, I'm gonna say something to you, and I don't want just a one word answer.
Speaker 5: Walk me through what.
Speaker 2: Comes to your mind. Are you ready?
Speaker 1: You're ready. We're gonna get some pizza.
Speaker 5: Listen, Blake Casper. We're not just getting pizza. We're fighting over pizza. You better not get one pizza. And I don't think that I'm not eating the first piece of pizza first. I'm gonna I'm gonna save on that first crust because I want to get the second piece ahead of you. This is a race and it's down to the I mean, by the way you could do this, I could talk about pizza for pizza is one of my favorite things in the world.
Speaker 1: You don't get where I saw that.
Speaker 3: But when you were like, oh no, no, no, no, like you start doing math with the people in the room.
Speaker 5: Oh can I So? Who told me the other day that Ryan Sickler, who's from Baltimore, not from New Maryland, found Pennsylvania, right said like his he told me this one time he goes his buddy. His dad was a big fat guy, and his buddy was a big fat guy, and his mom was warnering pizzas for a birthday party. I wish I can remember who this was. And they went and his dad goes, why don't you come get a pizza with me and the pizzas. So they go and they pick up the pizzas and it's three pizzas, but there's four, and he goes, what's the fourth pizza? And he goes, it's a road pie. He goes, we eat it on the ride back that way. We bring in the pizzas and everyone we go, no, no, no, you guys help yourselves.
Speaker 2: We'll get to it later. I wish I could remember who said that.
Speaker 3: I wish people could see the look Burt just gave me, like, remember that.
Speaker 5: Son, That is the most brilliant thing when you find chea codes like that in life. Shut up. That was the next for me when I'm gonna do zanax to me and was like, yo, you take half his handex and you have had twenty beers. I go, oh, what are we doing? Why are we waiting time for the beers? A kick in? Oh? Okay?
Speaker 1: Then I know I know that you apparently you're not here all morning. That's fine, that's fine.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: The I was told that there is an exit time.
Speaker 5: No, No, never speak for me. I grew up in Tampa, Florida. Do we need to take the bus? He takes the bus and I uber to the bus. Never speak for me. God, God, no exit time. That's my favorite thing in the world. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: Game three of the World Series. I had no idea you were there. Oh yeah, dude, that was eighteen innies.
Speaker 5: I was. I was behind Justin Bieber and Jacin Jakin Adorney, Jakeen and Doorney, Jacon and Dorney. Say again, Jacin, Jacob, Jacob Jacob al Doorney.
Speaker 4: El Dori.
Speaker 5: That's him. Beautiful man. He is the most beautiful man I've ever seen in my entire life. By the way, Justin Bieber striking young man, much taller than you think, right much, scrawny scrappler. You don't want to mess with that kid. But that Jacob Aldherty, Lordie, Jacob Delordy, whatever his name.
Speaker 2: Is is, John Dolorean is beautiful. No one gets hi reference Did.
Speaker 1: You stay for the whole thing?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Bird? What did you leave that?
Speaker 5: What was it go? Eighteen? When eighteen I left in the beginning of the seventeenth it was aggressive. You know what's so funny is at the beginning of the game real talk. I okay, let's talk real talk.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: Right, So my best friend Tony Hernandez produces everything I do, my TV shows, my specials, everything is.
Speaker 2: I grew up with them in Tampa.
Speaker 5: He happens to be one of the biggest producers in comedy, right, and he does everything. He calls me up and he goes, Yo, let's get tickets to the game to the World Series. We always do big tickets, and they're expensive. I think they're I think they were like ten granded ticket, five grand a ticket. They're expensive, right, And he goes, you know what, we'll get four We'll invite Netflix and and you know some you know, we'll make it a business thing. I was like, all right, great, and he goes, yo, is it cool if I invite like talent that i'd like to work with. I go, yeah, one hundred percent. I'd love to sit next to you know, uh, Sidney Sweeney, whoever you want to work with.
Speaker 2: Of course. So we get there and it's Adam Ray.
Speaker 5: A good I just pay ten thousand dollars to sit next to Adam Ray, and Adam Ray is so excited.
Speaker 2: I go I bet you are.
Speaker 5: You just got a free World Series ticket and you're Adam Ray and I'm me and we're sitting and he goes, how great is this? I go, I pay for though we're talking about great is this? It sucks? But then I got to sit next to Adam Ray, which was hysterical because he he was heckling Jason Aunthorty the whole time. He's like, how dorny beeber beaber beaber you suck?
Speaker 2: He was the best.
Speaker 5: I spin over the border, but he was the best. And then we brought Netflix. We brought some producers. I didn't know, but I saw it. So you crashed CNN at one point, I don't remember that. I was very drunk, so I did a gangster move right before the seventh inning.
Speaker 3: Let's ballpark this right, okay, because okay, go ahead, I know exactly where you're going, but go ahead, go ahead, you tell it. No, so at you you end up on CNN, right, and on CNN you do. You end up talking to them, and they were very nice. They brought you on in the whole thing.
Speaker 1: The But you're you have a you have a tall boy in your.
Speaker 2: Hand, and it's the sixteenth thing.
Speaker 3: It's at that point it was the sixteenth inning. You're right, because they were They were talking about like CNN went Live. They were like, it's the World Series, but we're also sixteen innings in. They stopped serving at the seeventh inning. Right, where were you? Where were you storing beers? Because at first I thought you must have been in a suite, but apparently we I said.
Speaker 5: When we got there, and I swear all my children's life, I said, this is going twenty two innings. Everyone buckled down for the longest game of their lives, and I at the seventh inning, I looked at Adam, and I looked at Tony, and I looked at Andy Wheel, I looked at everyone that I paid for their ticket, and I said, well, let's go get beers. And they were like, Andy, we all had to catch flight to New York that night. And he was like, okay, So he got two beers. The tall boys, right, Adam got two beers, Tony sober. Tony got two beers. And then the girl that produces something I don't know, some TV shows with the Crazy Little Things or something, she got two beers. She doesn't drink. So we were lined up. Me and Adam got lit. We had each had like a tall boy for every inning, and and of eight penn and edibles. I was so wasted that I don't remember seeing end video at all. I don't remember it at all. Are you serious at all? I don't remember it at all. All I know is at one point they were like, yo, we gotta get you out of here, like this is you can't last all night, And I go, I cannot drink them, all right. If they're gonna keep pitching doors, you like this, all right, I'll drink them. It was, dude.
Speaker 2: It was one one of the craziest games I've ever I loved it. I loved it.
Speaker 5: I love I love epic events like that. I love when it rains at a football game, right. I love when it stows at a football game. I love when there's extra endings. I love a doubleheader. I like the event. I don't like just you know. That's why I go when I do these tours and they go, you want to put three? Yeah, I'm gonna put the money into the tour because I wanted. I want people to go, Wow, that was fun, right, because that's what life's about. Life's not about like it was good. If it was just good, then you're like, it's like when I come on the show, I hope, I hope half the people are like, that was crazy. He got drunk. He doesn't need to get drunk. He doesn't need to share all these secrets. It's like the best. The best moment I ever had in radio, ever, is when I gave Leann's number out on radio. When no one remembers that it because I gave out Liann's. I gave out my Facebook and Leanne's number, right, and it was the that I live for moments like that in life. Let's do it again, two one, three numbers? She would be living.
Speaker 1: Hey did you ever get her to do semi tasteful nudes?
Speaker 5: Are you serious? Did you? I learned how to have a hidden folder. This is so good. I don't know how to get into it. But did she do them? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Are you serious?
Speaker 5: Does she look so good?
Speaker 4: Is it the ones that you've got on your Instagram?
Speaker 5: No, that's different, I got No, that's not I can't show I would. Okay, So here's what it sounds. So I've taken a couple behind her back? What is that bad? I've taken a couple behind her back because you didn't know about it, right, okay, a little sneaky sneaky piets And so I got I would and and and I want if Leanne gave me the green light to show you, I would show you and you would say, wow, she looks amazing. You should post those online. And then I and then and then I'm obsessed with aiing her. Yes, I ai her all the time. That's the stuff that's on instrument.
Speaker 2: I heard NonStop.
Speaker 5: And and I've gotten it down pretty good where I got it to where it's what she looks like. But I have and then and then we've agreed. We've agreed that I am allowed to take non identifiable pictures of her body part, uh body parts, and and keep them for myself non identifiable.
Speaker 3: Oh so you can take a picture of a boo, but it can't be with her face.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: I was like, it's a boob. You should be able to identify that. You just mean, as long as you can't, I just know it belongs.
Speaker 5: To I know whose freckles those are. And it's crazy how a freckle can turn you on where you're like, whoa, that's her, And there's I'm being serious.
Speaker 2: There's one nude picture.
Speaker 5: I grabbed her where she is at the bathroom and she's got her arm up and an arm like this, and I snuck it. She looks amazing. I'm I'm almost certain that if I showed you she'd be cool with it. But let's see, I wish I could, she would be living, she would I never get another nude. She looks so good, so good that you're I'm being like, she would want that online. He almost crazy for me not to leak it. It's like in the Nickson tapes, that being just on stand up and he was like, I don't know how great would Trump tapes be. We can leak his I love I'm not good at pressing. Are we drinking half a bottle? Vagamy in you? Let's do it all right? What else? The oh?
Speaker 1: I was waiting for you to pour.
Speaker 5: Little little one? Little one?
Speaker 1: Do you want one for the ride home?
Speaker 2: You said, I have one for the right for the right home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Two things.
Speaker 3: Number one, the uh your TV show, yes, which you told his comes out January twenty second.
Speaker 1: No, that's okay, No, because I'm good, I'm gonna want better you.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna want better you there somebody that we know, this guy Zach who.
Speaker 1: Listens to the show. Really good guy. He's already seen the show.
Speaker 5: YEP said it's great, thank you, saying it's really sense to this place for me because I'm not an actor, so like I'm not I don't know how.
Speaker 1: To I know, I saw the machine.
Speaker 5: Yeah I've gotten better.
Speaker 3: No, no, he said, he said it's fantastic. And I don't know, like what what what? Like club that is where there's some Netflix people they get to see stuff.
Speaker 2: So uh.
Speaker 5: Uh so you can roll the dice, right, I don't know how this is waiting to inside baseball. Okay, you can make your show like Tom and Tom's a safe place for me to land and he makes a show and he goes, no, no, it's I'll do what I want to do. Or you can be a little bit old school and say like yo, I would love to see what people think of it. Yeah, test so that I can change. But they don't like test it, and so I tested it. I let it test and so they release it to people on Netflix and they can watch it, and then the testing comes in and then the testing is very valuable, you know, like in you know, I don't know how much I'm allowed to talk about. But like one of the things is like in the testing, Leanne wasn't super lovable, and they'd be like, well, I don't want that represented in my show. That it's just stuff like that, right, And so then you try to just round her out a little bit in the edit. And so it's not you can't reshoot it, but you can just notice that, like maybe some lines that you thought were funny come off aggressive from someone that people already know. Right. It's not like tom Show, where it's a brand new thing something people already know a little bit about. So we tested it and tested very well. Yeah, and so well he saw it.
Speaker 1: He said it was great. Yeah, yeah, No, he really liked it.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you I'm very proud of it. I love it.
Speaker 5: It is it is very funny. It's very funny, and it's and it's very different. And I'll tell you a secret off air.
Speaker 1: Oh damn it.
Speaker 5: Okay, well I can't tell you on air because but like I can't tell you on air, but it's it's it's it's amazing. And the and the the plot moves from episode one to episode two, it moves entirely in a different direction, and when you get to the final episode, I think we nail the landing so well that it is a great, emotional, amazing I'm so excited for people to see it. No, that's good, No, that's awesome. Though I wanted to do it, I don't know how to promote something like that. It's not stand up so it's like I can't just tell a joke about it. It's like everyone did a great job. You know, let's do a shot the free bird. So you were twenty second. I'm not supposed to I'm not supposed to announce it until Christmas Day here in DC when I host a never mind.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm. That's what I'm.
Speaker 5: That's when we announced Christmas Day against the Cowboys. Netflix is gonna call me the the best sketch. Dam don't sell your.
Speaker 4: Hot listen to that boys.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, she's great, amazing.
Speaker 1: Damn, hey, when did you almost kiss the cold kidman.
Speaker 5: On the lips?
Speaker 2: New's we even announced that. But I'm doing that show again.
Speaker 5: Uh what are you rolling your eyes out? My queer, I'm going down the toilet.
Speaker 2: So Keith Urban liked me right, which tracks right now? It does not need a cocaine budget.
Speaker 5: He loved me. He you know, I'm not evn mess around. He was the host of New Yar's Eve on CBS last year. Correct I swear to god, he said this. I did my first read with Jelly and I'd made like a gay joke, you know, right, And I wasn't supposed to make it. And Keith Urban loved it, and he was it was about being bears or what you know, where someone's fantasy. I don't forget what it was. Keith Urban goes, you should host next year, and I was like, yeah, right, so I'm hosting this year. I swear about. Keith Urban said that until at the end of the night, it was it was everyone was, I spray champagne and we're all having a great time. I didn't take my shirt off, which is a big thing with CBS. Don't take your shirt off. I'm spraying champagne. Keith Urban comes up and grabs Leanne and gives her a kiss, and I was like, ah, that's what we're doing, you know. And Bunny gives me a kiss, and I'm like, oh, I give Jelly a kiss. I give a kiss. And then Nicole Gibbons there and I was like, I'm giving her a kiss, and she was like I literally went in for the kiss and she went and then instead like this and again in her face. I'm really excited for a new movie. It was so bad. Leanne comes up to me and he goes, did you just try to kiss Nicole Gimman? I go, is it noticeable? She goes, you were We were standing in the center of the state, like in the center of the the walkout was where And I was like, Leann's like open mouths. I go, no, kind of, but she's so beautiful. She's so beautiful.
Speaker 1: And then the cruise you had mentioned the cruise is the cruise? Is Is this the first cruise? No secone second cruise, second cruise.
Speaker 5: Second cruise. It's great, the best, It's the most fun you're ever gonna have, is it? I mean? But is it? Is it out of control? So last year or the time we did it before? We ran out of vodka on the first night, so yes, So they sent a ship back to the land to go get more vodka and bring him back to the boat. Right, and we set records for gambling, for booze, for everything we do.
Speaker 1: The smallest penis all right on the boat.
Speaker 5: And I give five thousand dollars for anyone who's got the smallest one on the boat. And by the way, all you got to do is show it to me. I'll give you five thousand dollars. It is the fun If you have a small penis right, come on my cruiser and make your money back.
Speaker 2: I guarantee it is.
Speaker 5: It is the funnest time I've ever had. The comics we bring on are more about are they a good hang, right and a great comic as opposed to like, I'm not but there's certain comics that are great comics but really tough to be around. That we go, I just this isn't your thing, right, Let's bring on great comics.
Speaker 1: That are fun to be around.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like, are you garbage guys? They're not doing it this year, but they're they're amazing hangs, right, So we put them up at a gambling table.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just it's a blast. It's a blast.
Speaker 3: The I want the belly flop contest, which we learned is a huge thing on cruise ships.
Speaker 5: Amazing. Who know. You know what we do is we bring Miss Pat and then we tell Miss Pat, you can bring as many black people as you want, and that'll be our black section. And so she brings like fifteen black it's all her whole family. I set them all up. I put gimal cabins and then they run the afternoon dance party and they make it. When we did the smallest penis on the boat, Miss Pat was the judge. She's like, I never see anything like that. Are you giving me asn't any Yeah it was. It's the cruise is crazy, right, And I don't think it's on sale to the general public right now.
Speaker 3: I think it might be you better somebody like if somebody should check, somebody should.
Speaker 5: Yeah, someone check it's uh Burt chreisercruise dot com. But it's uh, it's it's amazing comedy, amazing podcasts. I'm all live.
Speaker 1: Oh, pre sale, it's one We're not.
Speaker 5: We're not fully on well because you know, I wanted to give time for the people that did last the last time to get their tickets, right, and so yeah, we're we're we're tracking. I mean, it's gonna sell out, but it's just at a certain point, you're like, we tried to do a bigger boat. We tried to do Mexico. We tried to do bigger things, but I just like the energy of this boat. The Norwegian Jewel is awesome.
Speaker 4: The general on sale is today, though.
Speaker 5: Get your tickets today two pm today.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 5: And I have not announced this and unlike everything else, I haven't announced. So if you want to do that as a Christmas present to the cruise, the cruise, but the cruise is next year, I know. But to get the tickets now. For the tickets now and then this year for Christmas, go hey, I got us the cruise. You can pay and down payments, you can. You can book your cabin for I think like three hundred bucks, right, And I will do. Because I always had a hard time, like I would take my kids on trips. I don't have a hard time presenting that as a present, right, So if you want, I will as a cameo. It's not a cameo, you're just doing the cruise. I will do a video presentation to you and whoever giving the cruise two for Christmas, so you can show them that for Christmas' cool. I just came up with that last night. I was like, because I'm taking my daughters on a trip for Christmas, and I was like, I wish there was a better way than just printing out a picture of Italy.
Speaker 1: Wait, I thought you were coming to DC for Christmas.
Speaker 5: No, I'm a Christmas present. Oh oh oh, I'll be in DC for Christmas for Netflix, NFL me, the Washington Commanders and the Dallas Cowboys. I would love to announce all the names, but tomser is not cool with it.
Speaker 3: All Right, very good, very good. The permission to Party World Tour?
Speaker 2: What's no?
Speaker 1: No, no, permission to Party World Tour?
Speaker 3: Tonight, CFG Bank Arena in Baltimore, Sunday, Aultrea Theater in Richmond. The cruise goes on sale at two at two at two, and then yeah.
Speaker 1: That's good for now. That's good for now.
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 5: What are you?
Speaker 3: I know?
Speaker 5: I'm thinking playing? Is this Margaret Price playing? Caught my jee three eleven?
Speaker 1: If you tried to open Mountain kiss his ex.
Speaker 5: Wife pass him in the key urban doesn't sound more like he's sweat sweat.
Speaker 2: I did, and I made it awkward.
Speaker 5: Really cuse sweat, Cuth sweat, Keuth sweat. He was like, I know, I was like, nouth sweat sweat. He was like all right, and then I was like, good sweat. And then he turned in and he's like good sweat. I was like, yeah, exactly, give me better music, close house, something real, something that moves me. You're so good at this and you kind of dropped the ball today. And maybe it's for bull Rush. Maybe it's the fact you never worked for an organization. I don't know, but I feel like there's a part of you that this is what he did.
Speaker 1: Keith Herman, there's some massive.
Speaker 5: Songs that's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Keth Sweat.
Speaker 5: Stop stop stop. We're going in the wrong direction. Can you can you okay? Can I podcast coming out? Marcus King?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: The song is on and on. It's on and on, okay, and I'm I want to I love Marcus King, but this song spoke to me in a crazy way. Do you believe Dangelo died with those apps?
Speaker 2: You think he'd never die?
Speaker 1: Right? I like with those abs as you grab your Do.
Speaker 5: You know how much fat I had to touch to get agree with that ticket? All right? Let me, hey, hang on, let me let me. I'll tell you what I'm gonna do. Okay, I'm gonna give you my phone and I'm gonna I'm gonna give you.
Speaker 2: It's half a bottle and you're a third of that.
Speaker 12: Well, if you go out and you get too drunk calling me asking me to pick you.
Speaker 5: There might be an.
Speaker 12: There.
Speaker 5: All right, just get out of this because I think I think there's an F bomb in here and I don't want to have some sensor.
Speaker 2: All right, let's let's let's let's get out of this.
Speaker 5: How do we get out of Are you staying Ford or no? A hundred Okay, I'm not going anywhere. You realize this is my favorite thing in the world.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, I was told there was an excell time.
Speaker 5: Just so you know, I know the Baltimore I'm a hundred and eighty poll.
Speaker 4: Let's see it for it's right on the.
Speaker 12: Lonely thought you lucky here say I'm sorry again, Sensor, it doesn't.
Speaker 9: Mean like that.
Speaker 5: Get a little bit of gonna take it.
Speaker 1: You're gonna take a sly nude like you're leanne.
Speaker 5: When I the other day I got an invite from And if I need you, if you're black and listening, I need you to back me up on this. But if you're black and you live in DC, you know what I'm about to say. Okay, Chris, Dave, Corey, Henry and Marcus King. Right, Oh, an emotional I can write invite to go see them at the Blue Note in Los Angeles. Now, I've always wanted This is a bad reference. I wish I had a different comp but I always wanted to be like Bill Cosby. It's a bad camp. But if you're my age, you understand what I'm saying. Sure, no, but you wanted to be that cool dad that took his wife out on dates and did cool. That was the guy he was before he rapes everybody. You know. You know what I'm saying, right, It's like on the Cosby Show. He was the dad that went to the cool jazz club and he had drinks with his wife and he loved his family, but they still lived a life. And I wanted to be that guy. My dad was not that guy. My dad ran marathons, He did his own thing. We did our own thing. We all would meet up at Disney or what you know or whatever, right, coach my baseball whatever. I just thought that that that that version of a dad would be cool. And then I get this invite from to anyone that's black and listening knows two of the best jazz musicians in the world. Stevie Wonder's favorite musician is Corey Henry Right and Chris Dave is the best drummer effort and Marcus King who is a prodigy guitarist. And I get an invite and I take thirteen people to go see their show, and at fifty three years old, I'm sitting there and I go backstage and I hang out with them and we talk and we just I'm just to a stand up and messing around, and we have a great and there's no awkwardness. And I go back and I watch the show and I watch three of the greatest musicians in the world play, and I realize I'm living. I am the fifty three year old I wanted to be. Isn't that crazy to go like I wanted as a kid. I wanted to be cool, and I wanted to have a great family, but I wanted to be tapped in And here I am appreciating jazz and I'm like, oh, this is amazing. I a wish everyone had the opportunity to be.
Speaker 4: The solid.
Speaker 5: You know what cool? You just having all those win All right, give me a quick break.
Speaker 1: Diane and Bert have dirt.
Speaker 5: Oh and I have tickets to.
Speaker 1: Give away to your show. Please, I'll do that next.
Speaker 5: All right, give me a quick break. It's Ellie in the morning. All right, we got to get into some dirt.
Speaker 1: Right after that, I will have tickets for you can go see Burt Kreischer.
Speaker 5: He will be in Baltimore tonight cfg Bank Arena.
Speaker 3: Not only do you get tickets to go see Bert, you'll get to go backstage afterwards and meet Bert.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you know that you're doing a meeting great words, Yes I do.
Speaker 5: I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: If you want COVID come backstage. Is this by Bunny?
Speaker 5: This is by Bunny? This weeks of super Bowl. Look, I'm not I don'ts on politics, but I love it. Yeah, on vacation, sweet are we? I'm not I'm not talking and I'm being dead cherious. This is what we're listening to for the super Bowl. Bout me at all? Either, I don't know you cancel either? Hold on, that's not gonna do any English.
Speaker 1: There's also that's all.
Speaker 5: Now Now I like it.
Speaker 2: You know what the middle finger of the world hold in Spanish?
Speaker 5: I love it, don't even give. I would give subtitles, but I get the wrong subtitles. I go. I don't brother my teeth in the mornings, I judge them in the evenings. You don't know who I am. I right horses to work in the mornings. I love this. You should be able to choose two of one subtitle, like the actual words or the fun words, and a comedian should write the fun words and so that they can enjoy it. Because middle of America is gonna hate this. You realize this is this is wildly polarizing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course, yeah, No, I mean I get I get that it's polarizing it at all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you grew up speaking French or something like US one language. People are like, yo, do we gotta get on to a linga to enjoy the super Bowl. I'm not, by the way, I'm not party affiliated at all. I'm a dead center guy, right, But that is crazy? Who picked the Who picked this? Trump? No, he didn't, Dude, if he had his way, he'd send them back to that garbage on the news. I'm in the first place. I'm doing another shot. This is gonna be a rough super Bowl, so I'm gonna I'll tell you what I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Like, let's hang I gotta have a shot now. February is right around the corner.
Speaker 5: That is is this another dueling? All right?
Speaker 2: That doesn't mean I'm in This is the most thing I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: This is so cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, people are gonna watch this super Bowl than ever because it's so it's so marketing.
Speaker 2: It's so marketing.
Speaker 5: It's like, yo, put a guy in the tether.
Speaker 3: Do you think that there were people I'm being serious. Don't you think there were people that were like, I don't like Kendrick Lamar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, white people, Yeah, they didn't at all. I didn't mind at all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I like Kendrick Lamar.
Speaker 2: I like Kendrick Lamar.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then who was in the year book?
Speaker 3: There was probably like when Prince did it, there were probably people who are like, this is ridiculous.
Speaker 5: I don't want to watch hang on, so just argument sake, right, can't we like is there like, is there someone we can all celebrate? Like like it's like, I'm not no nothing against bad Bunny, but I'm saying like when when Doctor Dre and Eminem and fifty cented it Snoop Dogg.
Speaker 3: People who hated that do you think yes there, I mean maybe not maybe, maybe not a lot.
Speaker 5: I love that she speaks in mind, so I'm probably people that didn't like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, So nobody was yelling and screaming about Sandler putting bad Bunny in his movie.
Speaker 1: Nobody was yelling and streaming about.
Speaker 5: That Bad Bunny isn't Sandler's movie?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Who's bad Bunny?
Speaker 5: I don't think I know who he is? What movie was he? Habby Gilmour? Who was he?
Speaker 4: Caddy here?
Speaker 5: Hispanic caddy guy?
Speaker 1: Did you see Habby Gilmour?
Speaker 3: Did?
Speaker 5: Who? Did you think that is that?
Speaker 2: I just thought it was an extra? A?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: How bad Buddy's really big?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: Enormous eighty million listeners a month.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's cool. It's like telling me your wife can do a setup.
Speaker 5: I don't care. I know, I don't mean that, but it's not done effect me right, No, maybe me. But like I'm saying, like, I don't know bad Buddy. I don't listen to this.
Speaker 1: I don't by the way, I don't understand the word either.
Speaker 5: But he's a hell of a performer. That's fine, would kill him to one of English. So I need to go like I'm not this isn't. I mean, like, I'm not a bottle service dude, so I don't know what he's saying. It sounds cool, but it just sounds like like oh cool. I mean, I okay, ready, and I'm gonna say something. H it's aggressive. I don't I if maybe if you're not speaking in English, I can't get the thing of the song, like you remember words, you remember ninety nine red balloons? Yes, okay, let's well, there's so this is only for us grown ups, right. There's two versions. And I then didn't like the German one. I was like, I was like, I don't know what they're saying, and it was lost on me. It was the same song. Play play it, play right now, play it right now.
Speaker 2: It was lost on me.
Speaker 5: And I'm I gotta explain this because I'm gonna I'm gonna get in trouble. I'm certain, but I'm not. I'm not upset about Bad Bunny playing for the Super Bowl. I'm excited to see the outrage. That's what I'm excited for sure. Yeah, that's gonna be fun and watch it and watch it as a as a vessel to go this is what it is. I can't wait to see how I feel. But I will say I do understand the outrage because it's like it actually is. I mean, it's not for everyone. No, it's in a different language, but that's okay, it is okay, it's in New America. Progress doesn't feel fun. Progress doesn't feel fun and hurts it first, Yeah, pronouns weren't fun, right, and then your daughter said calls themselves day and You're like, I guess I gotta do this for the rest of my life. Progress isn't fun, but it's good, right, Yeah, So I'm there for it. I'm there for it.
Speaker 2: And yeah, like if Celine Dion.
Speaker 1: Oh God, here we go, Yeah, sang all.
Speaker 2: Her songs in French, right, we'd be like, there's one, give me one?
Speaker 5: Can I just get one? Like God, bless America, you know, gimme, gimme ninety nine red balloons?
Speaker 4: Which version you means?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 1: Wait, which version do you want?
Speaker 2: Start? Start German because there's people that have never heard this song.
Speaker 9: Okay, Okay, Oh wow, this is a banger, shinely finish fun none.
Speaker 5: Okay, fund Okay, now now go to American one hold on now, now listen, listen. You just heard you heard that song right, and you were like, oh cool, we're in Germany. We gotta get socks. It's called the War's coming. Y'alla play the real one in a little toss shop. Bones for the money. We've gone set them free.
Speaker 10: At the break of Dame to.
Speaker 5: One by one they were gone.
Speaker 1: Back up bass box and the softness flash.
Speaker 4: The message something's on the floating in the summer sky.
Speaker 5: Ninety nine Red Bons Go by Dude.
Speaker 2: Americans so much better.
Speaker 1: It's more comfortable.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, I know this whole thing.
Speaker 1: No, no, I get it.
Speaker 5: You know, I get it. I bet if you're German that sounds really great, and when you're American it sounds awesome. Listen bad bunny, You're awesome. You're awesome.
Speaker 1: You're awesome.
Speaker 5: It's undeniable. I'm just saying, bro. It was in English, I could sing along with it instead of singing like I'm shining sn I don't know what you're saying. How great this is in America? In nineteen eighty two, this was release and then they played the German one.
Speaker 2: I was like, whoa hold on, ready, here we go.
Speaker 5: Reasca. Her voice sounds so when you sing in English, you sound like you you'll never know what it's like to be curious about your sexuality. In nineteen eighty two, it's no your heserosexual, but also going yo. I could be either way. Driving down two seventy five, going to Berkeley prep hearing this song. You're going, man, I understand dator whit fun?
Speaker 3: This is.
Speaker 2: War sounds very different in German. That's all I'll say. Can you doish?
Speaker 5: You know what I mean when you sing this is war in German? Kyle's never heard this song? Okay, all right, can we get into some yes please?
Speaker 11: All right?
Speaker 5: And by the way, sew it here for Bad Bunny. I'm so here for Bad Bundy. No, okay, I got it.
Speaker 2: I'm not that guy.
Speaker 5: But I can't wait for the outrage.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be crazy.
Speaker 5: All anyone should do is go to Shane Gillis's Twitter and wait for his first text.
Speaker 2: Love, he'sould just if he was smarty?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: Love the halftime show question mark?
Speaker 1: All right, let's get into some dirt please.
Speaker 6: I don't forget Commanders playing early on Sunday. They are in Spain face off against the Miami Dolphins, so that'll be at nine to thirty. Kyle's Ravens or in Cleveland on Sunday, really brown.
Speaker 5: And when the Clemanders are in Spain? Is the halftime show, Keith Urban, I bet it's not. I bet it's Jean Dell ron Law. I'm just saying. I'm not just saying. I'm just saying, I hope it'll sell like a like a lunatic up here. Half of DC has to agree with me. That's the numbers, right, fifty to fifty.
Speaker 4: Glenn Powell hosting SNL this week in Olivia. Dean is the music Gwel?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I thought he was hold On not the political pundit.
Speaker 1: No, the actor.
Speaker 5: No, not Colin Powell.
Speaker 2: No, who's Glenn Powell? Thought he was the dead.
Speaker 3: Colin Powell or Glen Powell. Colin Powell's dead, Pal's dead. No, he's actually gonna be on the NL tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Glen Powell, the hop top gun Maverick.
Speaker 5: It was like Glen Palell. P there's a Glen Pale that was like a political pundit. Glen Pale, Are you thinking of Carmel? No, Glen Palell, Glen Palella, Glen.
Speaker 1: Pal Glen p you're an American actor?
Speaker 2: No, Glen Powell.
Speaker 5: No, actually it.
Speaker 1: Says say Glen Palell avoids political talk.
Speaker 5: Good for him, and he loves him. At the super Bowl, I can't wait. Do you realize what a loaded gun this is? Because they're gonna cut at the Super Bowl shots of celebrities going like are you cool with bad Bunny, and they're gonna have to be like, oh, yeah, you know, and then they're gonna cut people that aren't like Vince.
Speaker 2: Fallen, who's just like stone face.
Speaker 5: The bud. But I want to get invited to the Budweiser Box, right with with with Post Malone and and Shane and and Vince Fallen and all those guys that hack the Butweiser Box has to have the arms folded. And then if they were smart, they do this and they go bad. Buddy didn't Bad.
Speaker 4: Buddy and Post Wollon performed together at Coachella.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Buddy, I'm the wrong person.
Speaker 4: I thought you did a music podcast.
Speaker 2: Do you remember post was when he did hip hop or country?
Speaker 4: This would have been three so before.
Speaker 2: Who knows.
Speaker 5: I can't all these transitions. This is reminiscence of THESS. I told you it doesn't feel good. No one enjoys progress. I mean some people do, but most people go it feels uncomfortable to me, right, and then they go, it's not bad on the other side. Yeah, no, exactly, yeah exactly. But you tell the good is coming, the good's coming. Yeah, if the good means we all speak Spanish, I'm quick and maybe I have fifty years left to learn Spanish. But no, it's great, it's great.
Speaker 3: My grandfather senty years life with that longevity, Coach, you're in the right way.
Speaker 5: I wish I had. They have a new thing where it's an app where you're get a holo hologram of your of your grandparents.
Speaker 3: Careful here, what's your grandfather gonna say about that?
Speaker 2: He's not going to the super Bowl?
Speaker 5: That just slipped up down. My grandfather's gonna be like what I thought they were done. We took care of them, all right.
Speaker 1: Please keep going, Please keep going. Glenn, you just one flip cup without even trying.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 5: That's amazing. Is Glenn Paral not a political pundit?
Speaker 4: Glenn Beck?
Speaker 5: That's it? Sorry, Yeah, I'm sorry. Go ahead, I'm sorry, You're right, Colon pal.
Speaker 6: Glenn Powell has the new movie The Running Man, which is out this weekend.
Speaker 4: The remake of the movie I read the book.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, he's beautiful, he's great.
Speaker 6: Peacock canceling poker Face after two seasons, but the creators are developing a new version that will have Peter Dinkledge replacing Natasha Leone as the detective. So they're going to do like I like that, They're going to do a two season order and then every two seasons they're going to rotate in.
Speaker 4: A different different Oh, just somebody else, a different celebrity in that role.
Speaker 5: Also, so most underrated hot chick in the world.
Speaker 3: Oh, I agree, there's something like there's some dirty sexy.
Speaker 4: It's the smoking, the what's wrong.
Speaker 5: It's like when her liver failed in the hospital and you're like, and you're back, yeah, yeah, yeah, you mean an next heroin atic.
Speaker 2: It's like, yo, I don't care, let's do it. I'll put on a scheme mask and lay upside down on the bed.
Speaker 6: Lady College athletic director John Bean, featured on the Netflix show Last Chance You was shot in Oakland, California, on campus yesterday. We haven't gotten an update on his condition, but he was in critical condition as of last night. They're still investigating, they said He was featured on season five of that show, which is all about college football athletics and.
Speaker 4: Their struggle struggles.
Speaker 6: The season focusing on him aired in twenty twenty, David Coverdale announcing his retirement after a more than fifty year career on Instagram. He explained that recent years have made it clear it's time too. As he put it, hang up my rock and roll platform shoes and my skin tight genes.
Speaker 4: So with David Coverdale like white stay yeah, no.
Speaker 1: Whitesnake yeah yeah, Okay, I'm just asking.
Speaker 6: Kevin Hart Keenan Thompson are going to host Good Sports, which is a new weekly talk show that'll debut on the twenty fifth on Amazon Prime.
Speaker 4: So this is sort of piggyback.
Speaker 2: We just talked about Kevin Hart today.
Speaker 1: Is he really great.
Speaker 5: Bunny?
Speaker 2: But he's awesome.
Speaker 5: He's got so much energy. He always shows up. Yeah, we were just talking today when I walked in and I said, I wish you could be more like him, Like I wish you could be more like every outfit he's in. It's like he looks like he's presentable. He got like.
Speaker 1: Stomach.
Speaker 2: The thing I am is comfortable, but I'm not like I guess I'm more.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I don't I couldn't even tell you. But like, as I moved forward to my career, I woke up this morning and I put on this jacket because I was like, I was like, I wish I could be like Kevin because he's like when you see him me, you're like, oh, I got to step up my game. When I show up, You're like, oh, I can lower my guard. So I was like one, two or four, and I was like, I'm going to what's like, what's wrong in my brain? Keep going?
Speaker 6: Amy Schumer Chris Fisher reportedly devoted to making their marriage work, despite some recent rumors that have been swirling that they could be headed for divorce.
Speaker 1: Secret time go, secret time go.
Speaker 5: No nothing, shh. Here's the deal. She looks incredible, she does, No, she does, she looks great, and he's stuck with her through all the fat days.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, so you think he doesn't like her?
Speaker 9: Now? No?
Speaker 1: No, no, because there are people no I say this all the time.
Speaker 5: I say this all the time.
Speaker 3: There are people who get mad if their spouse balloons up and you're and they're like, oh, that's not what I like. And then there are people who like their their their spouse heavy and then they lose a lot of weight and go, that's not that's not what I like.
Speaker 1: That's not what I married.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, you're right. And I did not realize you were what you were saying. So Leanne, Leanne, No, no, Leanne. I like Leanne a little bigger, right, I don't know. I just like because we have sex in the dark, so I just feel So it's like I was like, this is great, it's more things to touch, right, And then when she got really skinny, it wasn't that I didn't like her, but it's like things didn't fill out the way I liked. Right. No, I understand. I understand that.
Speaker 1: I understand what you're saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, nobody. I assumed she was cheating on him.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, never mind.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I just I mean, I just assumed.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, Amy, you can assume what everyone about me.
Speaker 6: I know you have.
Speaker 5: But the truth is she looks incredible. She does, right, majorno. She looks incredible. And I was just like, I don't know, old school party, Amy was a wild person. I mean, we're all we're all friends here, right, Yeah, she was a wild person and then she, you know, got bigger, met this autistic dude. They got married and they had kids, and you were like, dude, that's a guy. Guy's a baller because he was like with her during all her big faces, right and like Rosetia, I have it too, I'm not. But then she got hot and I was like, she's off to the races, That's what I thought. And this dude's sitting with his kids, like, Yo, where are you going? She's like, I got a party live at these legs.
Speaker 9: Dude.
Speaker 2: I looked like Sydney Sweeney, but she could read.
Speaker 1: Yet don't.
Speaker 6: Congratulations to Kenny Chesney his new book Heart Life Music, topping the New York Times Bestsellers list.
Speaker 1: Love Kenny ches too right there with you.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: New Kids on the Block announcing sixteen new dates through twenty twenty six at their Las Vegas residency at Dolby Lyn At Park MGM.
Speaker 5: What Great, No No Love, Donnie Yeah Yeah.
Speaker 6: Obviously. Cardi be welcoming baby number four. It's Little Boy, her first one with boyfriend Stefan Diggs.
Speaker 4: Also Bravo con happening this weekend in Las Vegas.
Speaker 3: All the Oh Boy Now now now you pissed Diana, like all the Bravo, the Real Housewives and the fand Andy Cohen and.
Speaker 2: Shout out the Bravo. They're the only network that's still around.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Comedy Central's gone, Travel Channel's gone, everything's gone, and Bravo is still killing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, they're they're doing well. Travel Channel went downhill when when Thank You.
Speaker 5: Absolutely was when Bourdaine and Oh and Boordain left and.
Speaker 2: They were like, oh wheel the boat afloat, oh oh sucked.
Speaker 6: The fan that went after Ariana Grande at that red carpet event in Singapore is now going to be facing official charges of final about two thousand dollars after he's expected to plead guilty to being a public nuisance. But I guess he's been kind of known to do things like that in the past.
Speaker 5: That doesn't just show up right right, that doesn't show up on a Thursday, you're a lunatic.
Speaker 2: There was a guy that broke.
Speaker 5: Into our show one time and he climbed, he climbed the things in the back and then broke into the back and then put on a janitor's uniform and then he was hanging out in the green room in the janitor's uniform and then our security was like, yo, why are you a janitor? And you're in the green room and he took a swing and he hit my security guy. A fight broke out and they broke his finger or maybe something, but they arrested him. And I remember Big jokes and was like, dude, he's a fan, and I was like, no, he's not right. No, a fan doesn't steal a janitor's uniform. Yeah right, And then I was like, Jay, that's legionis kank? Stuff like that's not regular human being, stuff like you don't steal a uniform and break in and like dude making mopping up, like big fan, can you get a picture real quick? Yeah?
Speaker 2: That's wild.
Speaker 1: Did you jump into the fight?
Speaker 2: No, I wasn't even there.
Speaker 1: Or did you treat it like the nurse on that flight?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And the permission to party World Tour tonight in Baltimore.
Speaker 3: Up.
Speaker 1: No, but your hair goes from side to stomach tonight.
Speaker 2: I am so hammered. I did not expect to get this trunk.
Speaker 1: I didn't expect you to either. I expect you and you that's more than it's actually more than half.
Speaker 5: It's going to be such a great day. We got a seafood restaurant. The ravens are showing up. He's from Baltimore.
Speaker 1: All right, tonight, Burt Kreischer.
Speaker 2: I love you, guys. I think I love you more than you love me.
Speaker 5: That's you're wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'll tell you why.
Speaker 5: I took a year and a half off of stand up, and I realized how much I love my fans versus they loving me like day.
Speaker 2: Not a lot of them hit me up like yo, where are you? But I kept going where are you?
Speaker 5: Guys? If I, if I, if I God forbid, beat up Leanna killed her murder right, God forbid, God forbid, I'd be sitting in a prison cellar going what are my fans doing? None of them would be like I miss bird. They give up on me. That's why I don't kill my wife. It's a selfish reason. This is the best radio I've ever done in my life. Always, every time. And I said that. I said that one time to cowhead, Right, I said, one of my best friends is Mike Caltaz in Tampa, said, can't tell you what I love about Elliott? He said what I said, do you go in? And he does the best interview you've ever done. And it's like top to bottom for like two hours. He'll let it run. It's always inquisitive, it's always questionable, and it's always like fun and interactive. And I watched his eyes to flate and he was like, I also do a radio show. And I was like, I forgot I was talking to you. That's a true story. That's a true story.
Speaker 1: All right, Well we did we did good today. We did two twenty today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we did two twenty flew by barely even finished a bottle of vodka.
Speaker 1: No for the ride home.
Speaker 5: For the ride home, make it interesting.
Speaker 4: You've got a bus driver.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is that sounds Chesney? No, no, no, we end strong.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on, let me tell you what we end all Okay.
Speaker 1: Usually is so good that we just said we love Chesney.
Speaker 5: I know, but it's not what we close on.
Speaker 2: Oh the fun is it?
Speaker 1: Tipple.
Speaker 5: That's why it's on training this.
Speaker 1: Have a little help town crazy cheeseburgers. Don't make it a downers.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 2: I haven't announced this yet.
Speaker 5: This is brings in. I haven't announced this yet. This will not be announced the December first.
Speaker 1: December first, we're going We're going good and early.
Speaker 5: Yes, if I ever tell secrets, it's always on this show. On the eve of Nascar, I'm throwing a party. I'm a team of Nascar and UH and we will throw in Daytona a party of the night before Nascar. I have acquired some amazing talent diplo, Ernest myself, comedians, but more important than anyone. They were like, yo, you get to pick one band headline. I was like, you know a lot of great bands, but I know Nascar. I do know Nascar. I've been to a lot of races, and I know that in order to go to an event, you got to pack up the whole tent. You got to pack up the RV, you gotta put the grill away. You gotta not want to eat there. You gotta want to eat there. And I was like, what band gets you to leave your place and go there? And they came in a bunch of names and I and I read all the names and I settled on one name. And this is how we start. We go out. Now, I'm gonna send you the name. Okay, I was hoping.
Speaker 4: He realized he hadn't done it yet, so I.
Speaker 5: Wish it was echoing the bunny man.
Speaker 1: I was in heavy for that.
Speaker 5: Okay, Now you gotta.
Speaker 1: You know the five hundred is always right around my birthday.
Speaker 5: Buddy, we've already teamed up there go so uh now there's a bunch of ones, Okay, but I want you to pick the right one so that we enjoy it and don't go stereotypical.
Speaker 4: People are strange or the killing men.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So now so now pick a good one.
Speaker 5: I hope it's bad Bunny. It's why wouldn't I pick bad bunny? Why wouldn't I pick bad bunny? Why wouldn't I pick bad bunny? Listen, we have not gone on sale with these tickets. Uh, these are There's not for another two months that we're coming out with this. This is announced.
Speaker 1: Don't tell anybody.
Speaker 2: Don't tell anybody.
Speaker 5: But on eve of of of the Daytona five hundred, the night before it's me Ernest Diplo, a bunch of comics. We've got barbecue, we've got food, we've got beer. We're just doing a party. That's all you gotta do is come to party. And I they had one band and my first pick was this band, and no one agreed to it. Everyone was like, j Boozy boozy, can we edit that out? Joy Chaboozy, I gotta we can't edit that out. I gotta announce him next week at the c M as shaboozy, shaboozy.
Speaker 4: Now you're acting like Pete Davidson.
Speaker 5: Why what do you do?
Speaker 4: Don't as people call you all the time.
Speaker 5: Shaboozy to edit stuck out? Oh yeah, wait, how did you know that?
Speaker 6: You told us.
Speaker 5: There? So I said, this is who I want to play. I'm gonna do a shot at vodka. Tell you guys, I love you with all my heart. I love you too, And let's close out on this. This is this is who doesn't want this? I have the Amber hooding. We're going all right.
Speaker 13: Burt Chreischer Tonight, CFG Bank Arena and Baltimore Sunday night, the Audrey of Theater in.
Speaker 8: Richmond, Tomorrow night.
Speaker 13: Pershy, the fully loaded cruise goes on sale in two hours at twenty minutes January.
Speaker 1: Twenty second, free Bird on Netflix and the night before the Daytona five hundred