Speaker 1: Bryan Show is now on YouTube every morning starting at seven am.
Speaker 2: Just searched Dave Ryan TV.
Speaker 3: We picked up my boy Carson at the airport last night. Carson is now home for the holidays. I love that. And the first thing that happened, he's like, he's got a spot on the couch. And the first thing that happened is the cat hopped up on his lap, and then the dog hopped up and started licking his face. They were very happy to see Carson.
Speaker 4: Bernie likes Carson because I know Bernie's bar. He just came around a couple of months ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I think that dogs in cassn sense if someone, if a person likes them, and they can tell that Carson loves him.
Speaker 2: So they're like, this guy is kind of cool.
Speaker 3: It is kind of cool. So also last night I watched the iHeart jingle Ball on Channel five last night. It was really good, good, it was really good. They they would it was quick moving, so they'd give like, you know, five minutes or even like maybe two minutes to some of the lesser known acts. Then they'd move on to something else. And they had all tons of fun backstage, like interviews and activities and things like that. A sporty spot was there. Mel C was there and it was like she was with a bunch of ten year olds and I'm like, they have no idea who they're standing next to. But it was super cool. I think it's going to replay on Hulu.
Speaker 5: It's on Hulu, Yeah, next day, So now, yeah, a.
Speaker 2: Couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: It's actually pretty cool. We're gonna do a little game here called the Dave Ryan Christmas Cash Game. I'm gonna call different random numbers here and see if you know the Dave Ryan phrase that pays, which is I want my Dave Ryan Christmas Cash, And if you answer that with the phrase that pays, I will give you one hundred and one dollars cash. Ready to make phone.
Speaker 2: Calls, so I just have to say I want.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well I will ask you, so you know, we a'll show how it works. I call right now, dial in a seven six three area code right now for Christmas Cash. Hello, Hi is Dave Ryan from KTWB with the Dave Ryan Christmas Cash call. And if you know the Dave Ryan phrase that pays, I would love to give you one hundred and one dollars in Christmas cash. Do you know the phrase that pays.
Speaker 1: Your show sucks you?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Oh wow, well that Oh well that that didn't That didn't go the way the week we plan. Yeah, that's not well, let's try let's try it again.
Speaker 5: They probably didn't hear it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, the phrase that pays is I want my Dave Ryan Christmas cash. Okay, so let's call here. Let's say six five one area code. Watch for your phone to bring.
Speaker 6: Hello.
Speaker 3: Hi, it's Dave Ryan over at Katie w B and I'm calling with Dave Ryan's Christmas cash. If you can give me the phrase that pays, I would love to give you one hundred one dollars in Christmas cash. Do you know the Dave Ryan phrase that pays?
Speaker 7: Oh my god, piss off man?
Speaker 3: Why would she man? Boobs?
Speaker 2: That's kind of mean.
Speaker 8: That's yeah, Well, they're trying to give your book cash. Why would they be so rude? It just didn't quite go the way I want to. Let's change the subject, or we'll try that. We'll try Christmas cash a little bit later on soar it. We're going through stuff at our house and I found something buried in a closet that I treasured. I went down to when I was probably twenty two to twenty three years old, I spotted in Lazarus in Columbus, Ohio, which was their version of Dayton's a bomber jacket made out of beautiful leather and it's got like military patches all over it, and it's very cool and I love this thing. It was like three hundred dollars, probably the most money I'd ever spent on anything in my life, and I saved up four it because I didn't make any money back then, and I bought this thing and I treasured it and I loved it. And then you know, after a while, I put it in the closet and it's moved with us four or five times.
Speaker 3: I never touch it anymore. I'm gonna hold it up if you want to see it on YouTube, I'm gonna hold it up.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's see it Dave Ryan TV on YouTube.
Speaker 5: Go click now.
Speaker 3: Okay, So here's the jacket. If you go look and I'll hold it up for a while. I give you a chance to get your phone out. So there it is. It is a size what is it forty? Is a size forty? Shut up? And it has got like here's the back okay, and what describe the jacket.
Speaker 1: So it is like a lighter brown leather color. It's giving top gun. But then it's got all of these like super duper colorful patches all over it. Honestly, it's something that I would wear cool, like cool patches. This one's got like a cat something that's got the number fifty.
Speaker 2: I don't really know what that means. A bumblebee riding a tattoo gun. It looks like I have no white machine gun or a machine gun.
Speaker 1: And yeah, it's it's very eighties. It's very eighties, but it's nice, it seems solid, seems.
Speaker 3: Heavy, is really cool jacket. I just don't want it anymore, and I don't And I tried to sell it on eBay. Nobody bid on this thing on eBay because you said nobody buys anything on eBay anymore.
Speaker 1: I think like the the I see, I feel like the people who would want to wear that jacket like live in Uptown and.
Speaker 2: Go to record stores a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're not the kinds of people that hang out on eBay.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Like, and what did you title it on eBay?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And a leather jacket.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you've got to be more descriptive yeah.
Speaker 10: Well I don't remember, but something like that, yeah, like brown, yeah, leather, yeah, one of a kind, throwing the words top gun.
Speaker 5: Why don't you ask Jenny's the Facebook marketplace queen.
Speaker 3: Yes, help you sell it, Jenny.
Speaker 7: I don't sell a lot of clothes, but I do think you could sell that on marketplace if you do have the quality key words like vintage, like one of a kind and stuff on marketplace. Yeah, I think it could. I don't know, do you want to say or you probably don't remember how much you paid for it?
Speaker 3: Seriously, it's like three hundred dollars, which in today's dollars is like seven hundred dollars.
Speaker 7: Do let's see my Internet slow inflation calculator. I'm like, well, write that. But also I'm going to see if I can get to marketplace quick and see what leather jackets are selling for right now.
Speaker 5: As must as you try to sell it for on eBay.
Speaker 3: I think I start my minimum bid at like nine to ninety nine, wow, because then it gets people vested in it. Now they want to keep bidding.
Speaker 4: Can't I keep forgetting? eBay is bidding and not just this is the problem.
Speaker 3: You can you can do buy it now, Okay.
Speaker 2: I do like that.
Speaker 1: It looks like it's kind of you know, worn weathered rather yes weather, it's it's faux weathered in genuine leather, made in Korea, made in Korea, fine, fine country.
Speaker 7: Yes, I mean I do think you could get close to like one hundred or more if you put it up on marketplace.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 7: There's one that's a It has beautifully colored genuine leather. Hind Jerrick vintage biker jacket. I don't know what that means, but they have it up for two hundred. There's another vintage ll Being Shore jacket that's up for one fifty.
Speaker 3: It's in great condition. I mean I didn't wear it that much. It's got a couple of looks like sharpy markers stains inside, but other than that, my arms getting tired from holding up. Oh, put it on. Ah, that's a good idea.
Speaker 5: Yeah, those.
Speaker 2: Give us the old.
Speaker 3: Okay, there we go, Okay, okay, I mean it fits okay.
Speaker 7: To the camera. They can see the back.
Speaker 1: I feel like, isn't there a picture of you wearing this, like from a long long time ago.
Speaker 3: Possibly, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I've had to go through all of your pictures many.
Speaker 3: But I think the thing is is, like the weird thing is this meant so much to me. This was my one prized possession, yeah, when I was twenty three years old, because I'd never spent that much money on anything, and I just loved it. And now it's kind of like I hate to part with it because it meant so much to me, But I got to get rid.
Speaker 2: Of stop right, because you're never gonna wear it again.
Speaker 5: Well, here's a text.
Speaker 4: Somebody said, why don't you auction it for Christmas wish? That way you feel better about it because you know the money's going to it a good thing.
Speaker 3: We tried that last week and we had a lot of fumbles and bumbles. Yeah, we still have things here then because people bid on things and then they decide they don't want them, so they didn't pay for them. So I don't want to auction it off. Yeah, so how about I maybe I don't know. I think you need to give it to it hipster and need some hipster out there. Hilpster yo, yo, yo, what's up? Hey, it's Dave Ryan calling for hipster wish. Yeah, what would a hipster say?
Speaker 7: No, they would definitely not talk like that, Yo, yo, what's up? No more like monotone like who are you? I will listen to.
Speaker 3: The current I hate capitalism.
Speaker 1: Name three songs bye, so and so whatever you know things like that.
Speaker 7: Name three songs by Lord here on.
Speaker 3: Exactly yeah, exactly, all right, we spend enough time on this. I'm gonna take this off now.
Speaker 7: Because of your big biceps or what yeah.
Speaker 3: A little bit, yeah, twenty one inch by steps Okay, cue, wait to move on. We'll be back in a second. What's coming up next on the show, Jenny.
Speaker 7: We're going to do some more Christmas cash calls.
Speaker 3: Oh, let's make another Christmas cash call. We'll do that coming up next on Katie w B. If you know the phrase that pays it is, I want my Dave Ryan Christmas cash, we call you. You know that? Then, Katy w B. Oh right, we were back one hour commercial free coming up a Christmas wish, the weirdest Christmas song of all time, which I thought Christmas Shoes was a bad Christmas song. Well, we'll play this for you in a few minutes here, but first though, it's time try it again. Dave Ryan's Christmas Cash. Let's make another phone call. If you know the Dave Ryan Christmas cash phrase that pays. We had a chance for you to win some Christmas cash and the phrase is I want my Dave Ryan Christmas cash. Calling a six five to one number.
Speaker 4: There are times a charm, Yeah, there are times a charm.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 3: Hi is Dave Ryan over at KATWB Radio and we're calling people to see if they know the KATIEWB phrase that pays, and if you do, I'll give you one hundred one dollars in KTWB Christmas cash.
Speaker 2: Do you know the Dave Ryan phrase that pays?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think it's uh.
Speaker 3: Oh wow that okay? Oh people want No. That is not bad.
Speaker 2: It was promising because he said, yeah, boy.
Speaker 3: He said he did. Let's let's try it again. We're going to run of bad luck here, okay, he said, let's let's try it. Let's try another Christmas cash call. People don't have holiday spirit seventy six to three area code this time.
Speaker 5: Okay. I love that town.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, there is Dave Ryan from Katie w B.
Speaker 3: I'm calling with Dave Ryan's Christmas cash and if you can give me the phrase that pays, I will give you one hundred and one dollars Christmas cash.
Speaker 2: Do you know the phrase that pays off you saddled?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: Whoa? Now that Oh my gosh. Not aggressive. Not what I expected. I wasn't even friendly. She didn't even try to guess. No, wow, I'll tell you what. We'll try to again tomorrow. I'll try to get tomorrow Christmas cash. Just know the phrase that pays I want my Dave Ryan Christmas cash?
Speaker 5: What's next?
Speaker 9: Mary?
Speaker 3: What'd you call me?
Speaker 5: Say it again?
Speaker 3: Let's play the weirdest worst Christmas song of all time. There's the Christmas Shoes one. It's like, Okay, the little boy's mother is dying, so he goes down to Coohle's or wherever Christmas even He's like, I want to get fift of shoes for my dying mother.
Speaker 2: Shoes, Mama, keep going.
Speaker 7: It's Christmas Eve and these shoes are just ho say.
Speaker 2: Did you hurby?
Speaker 7: Daddy said, that's not much time.
Speaker 3: This is called I want you to listen to this one. I'm not going to give you a preview, but just listen. And this is what we've detarted determined is the worst Christmas song of all time. Not because of the melody, not because of the performance, but because of the whole damn thing of the whole story. It's called an old fashioned Christmas On Katie WB What's sick f decided I an idea for a Christmas song. Let's have Daddy die. And then he didn't die, but everybody else on the bus die. But that's okay because Daddy came home and he's like, hello, I've got a joysy accent.
Speaker 2: We get you presents.
Speaker 3: Come on over here, kids.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 4: My favorite part, yes, toy, that was my favorite part where she was like, what am I gonna do with my life?
Speaker 5: But then the kid was just like, who's going to take me to play?
Speaker 2: Yeah, who's gonna buy me?
Speaker 1: Toy?
Speaker 5: Priorities?
Speaker 2: What the heck?
Speaker 3: It's a good old fashioned Christmas terrible song.
Speaker 2: And then I always like the.
Speaker 5: Be be be be beep right, a large this has been handed to me. Goodness.
Speaker 3: I want to be handed a bulletin that says no survivor can make that happen. I don't want to be sad or anything like babe bepepe, Let me see what I can buy, okay, and what the bulletin's gonna say, beet beet. The oscars are moving to YouTube starting in twenty twenty nine.
Speaker 5: Wowbe bepat beep beep beep.
Speaker 3: The Miniesauta Hockey Hall of Fame is gonna build in Invergrove Heights, plans to open in twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 5: Beep beet, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep beat.
Speaker 3: Billie Eilish is twenty four years old today, d me beat beat, beat, beat, beep beep. Just handed this bulletin Stone Cold Steve Austin turned sixty one. Today, ladies and gentlemen, be beepep. Your beep is not very good, and he used to be a hire peep. Here we go bb b b b b b bbpe. I've just been handed a bulletin, Ladies and gentlemen. The way to get to do is I've just been handed a bulletin. Ladies and gentlemen. Today is bake Cookies Day. It's also answer the phone like Buddy the Elf Day. Today.
Speaker 2: More information coming up as it is given here at w KDWB headquarters.
Speaker 7: Mind are more like official sound and not the old timey thing like breaking news like that.
Speaker 1: I still think we should do an entire radio show. Dave in the Transatlantic accent.
Speaker 9: How does that sound while we would be talking like this the entire time, and it would be a very wonderful radio show to listen to come up next to the radio and we will talk to you like this the entire time.
Speaker 2: Thoughts, I can't do it. I think it'd be really fun.
Speaker 3: Okay, we are Lucy Goosey today. I don't know if you can tell or not, but it is. We're already kind of in Christmas like vacation frame of mind. Christmas is one week away, and we have another Christmas wish coming up at eight o'clock this morning. We're gonna do a little Christmas name that tune. But first though, let's catch up on the dirt. On KDBB show one one three kd WB, Dick Van Dyke's wife Arlene claims that she is amazingly she's being stalked. Here's Dick Van Dyke's wife, Arlene.
Speaker 2: There's someone kind of stalking me around Malibu, and I.
Speaker 1: Don't feel comfortable even going out on top of everything else, so I go to yoga for my health, my mental health and just to move my body.
Speaker 7: And there's some guy, what.
Speaker 2: The heck following her around? Terrible Come on, what is sad.
Speaker 7: I haven't heard from Lord in a while, but apparently she's giving advice to her fans. Hear what she has to say, You'll see everything. I really think that's the only way through this moment, just to feel little.
Speaker 2: Bring in strong feelings.
Speaker 3: Couldn't understand the words she said.
Speaker 2: She said, bring in strong feelings. Feel your feelings. I heard every word.
Speaker 1: Okay, they didn't resonate with you really quickly.
Speaker 7: I do have to give my younger sister Katie a birthday. Happy birthday, Katie.
Speaker 5: We both got sad sisters. No we don't. That's my girlfriend I'm thinking about.
Speaker 7: Oh sorry, every birthday.
Speaker 1: Sag Sagittarius, your aunt Sheila is about to be even more annoying on Facebook because now you can nominate your dog or.
Speaker 2: Cat for the first ever Pet Lover's Choice Awards.
Speaker 1: So the first ever Pet Lover's Choice Awards will be held in February, and you can enter your dog or cat in a number of categories. So I can almost guarantee that'll be everyone I know who is over the age of forty five on Facebook.
Speaker 6: It's gonna be like, please vote for Tippy. Tippy is the cutest doag do you remember Kipper the Dog. Oh that's a throwback what I used to be on PBS kids. Anyway, it's good to see just a Bieber kind of performing again. He was on a Twitch live stream and he tried to cover eminem verse on forget about dre don't be chasing next to a burn.
Speaker 5: Doll house, and half of a guess and half it a minute? Still whoop about out right here?
Speaker 3: But stay on any one of the songs we plan on our station the course nice try that is the dirt brought you by six one two, injured Himer and lambers in jurry law. Christmas wish twenty minutes away, let's get into oh little Christmas.
Speaker 2: Name that tune?
Speaker 3: Are you guys ready? All right? So the way you name that tune works is I will give you a little clue on a song. And remember there are all Christmas songs because we are now a week away from Christmas Day, so exciting. Now, what you have to do is bid on how many seconds you will need to name that Christmas song. Any questions, No, actually I have Okay, here we go sit on Santa's lap and ask for a win. Because all these songs are Christmas songs and yeah, oh oh, here we go. Clue number one. Bailey, you're up first. Don't get anything for me? Maybe just a large semi aquatic mammal native to sub Saharan Africa.
Speaker 2: Haha.
Speaker 5: I think she knows it.
Speaker 2: I think I know it.
Speaker 1: This is my sister's favorite Christmas song. You think I can name that tune in one second?
Speaker 5: Well, damn, Bailey, name that tune that my friend.
Speaker 1: Is.
Speaker 2: I want a hippopotamus for Christmas. I wanta.
Speaker 3: Hip Okay, Bailey on the board.
Speaker 4: Bailey, questionable Christmas songs because who thought a hippo would be a great Christmas gift?
Speaker 2: She did?
Speaker 3: Let her live next flu You're gonna bit first. So eight thousand and seven hundred six hours ago you pretty much broke me. So this year I'm du win done with you. I'll read it again for you, yes please. So eight thousand, seven hundred and sixty hours ago, you pretty much broke me. So this year I am du win done with you.
Speaker 5: I feel like that number means something. Trying to think indeed.
Speaker 1: Okay, Bailey, Yeah, I think I can name that tune in three seconds. Oh, I said I could name that tune in two seconds all.
Speaker 5: Right, Bailey, name that tune. That was a generous two seconds?
Speaker 2: Two seconds. It's okay because I know it and that is my friend going to be last Christmas?
Speaker 3: Okay. Score is now two for me? Okay?
Speaker 5: And how many do I have here?
Speaker 9: You have?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 3: Okay? Christmas songs is the theme? Here we go, Bailey, you bid first on this one. So she's just kind of chilling until you show up and when you do give her a smooch. So she's just kind of chilling until you show up and when you do give her a smooch.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can name that tune in three seconds because I need to get on the board.
Speaker 5: I think I could name that tune in two seconds.
Speaker 2: Nay, that too?
Speaker 5: Is that holly jolly Christmas?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 5: I don't get the correlation to the clue.
Speaker 3: Uh well, he says somebody he waits for you kiss her once for me. Yeah. It was like she's just kind of telling chill until you show up when you do give her a smooch.
Speaker 5: Gotcha.
Speaker 3: I only know that holly jolly Christmas part of that song. Okay, you're gonna bed first on this one. I'm just gonna flirt with Santa. And see if he'll bring me something really expensive. Bailey, bidding first, just want this bidding first.
Speaker 1: And I think I can name that tune in one second. I also said one second, name that tune.
Speaker 11: Santa Baby. Yep, that's such a good song. Yeah, I love that song.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 5: I always imagine Betty Boop every time I hear the voice.
Speaker 3: I don't know why, because it sounds like Betty Boom. Yeah. Okay, here we go next one, Bayle, You're gonna bit first. This former boy band member song simply is kind of lame, but people love it anyway. I'm gonna read it to you again and read some words into the clue here. Okay, this former boy band member song is simply kind of lame, but people love it anyway.
Speaker 1: I feel like you gave it away by that because I know it because it is truly my least favorite Christmas song of all time.
Speaker 2: I can name that tune in one second.
Speaker 5: Well, Bailey Jay, name that tune.
Speaker 2: Awful, awful song that.
Speaker 1: Is simply heaven how wonderful Christmas time.
Speaker 3: Here's on the score.
Speaker 2: Now I have three vontes.
Speaker 6: Two.
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go with another clue. Vant You're gonna be first on this one. Behold the season of resplendent wonder and unparalleled delight. What I said, Behold the season of resplendent wonder and unparalleled delight. Behold the season.
Speaker 4: This is one of those rounds where the clues get progressively harder. I think, Bailey, I can name that tune in three seconds. Oh, I said I could name that tune in two seconds.
Speaker 5: Well, golly gosh, darted, Bailey, name that tune?
Speaker 3: Okay, how many seconds?
Speaker 5: Two?
Speaker 9: That is?
Speaker 2: It's the most wonderful time of the year.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's the moment. Okay, here we go. Bailey bids first, and we got a couple of more rounds to go. Unname that tune. All of them are Christmas song. I gotta get some points. Bid aggressively, vauntae aggressive, Holy buckets, your mom's mom and Vixen got into a little bit of a situation. Yes, she died. Holy buckets, Your mom's mom and Vixen got into a little bit of a situation. Yeah she died.
Speaker 1: And I apologize because I get to bid first, right, believe that's the case. And I think I'm gonna it aggressively. As they say, I can name that tune in one second.
Speaker 5: Barely name that tune?
Speaker 2: That is, Uh, Grandma got run over by a reindeer. Yep, grandma got run over by a Right?
Speaker 3: Okay, vaught. Here we go. Watch the score. I don't know that you can win.
Speaker 2: I have five vontests.
Speaker 10: Two.
Speaker 5: Let us know how you're doing. If you're playing in your car or wherever you're listening, you can text us.
Speaker 3: All right, Here we go, vant final round. Name that tune Christmas songs. Turns out this song is kind of creepy, but have another drink and maybe you won't even notice. Turns out this song is kind of creepy, But have another drink and maybe you won't even notice.
Speaker 4: All right, because I need anything on the board, I'm gonna name that Can I name that tune in point five seconds?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry you said aggressively.
Speaker 5: All right, I can name that tune in one second?
Speaker 3: Bailey?
Speaker 2: All right, I said two, So vont name that tune?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 5: Is that baby it's cold outside?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Baby, it's fair.
Speaker 3: Look Okay, Bailey is the winner. I named that tune. Here are your songs to choose from. I want Hippopotamus for Christmas. Last Christmas Holly Jolly Christmas, Santa Baby, Wonderful Christmas Time, the most wonderful time of the Year by Andy Williams. Grandma got run over by a reindeer or baby it's cold outside Bailey.
Speaker 2: I will be choosing most Wonderful time of the year by.
Speaker 3: Andy will You got it daily good choice on k d w B. And that is name that tune on KDEWBS. Somebody just said it's so cool. I love that people love this game. Somebody said, I want to use that for my office so office holiday work party. Can you send me a copy of the clues and answers? Yeah, yeah, I'll take care of it. So you know we're influencers here, we are. I'm Katie.
Speaker 4: We got to find a way to get you to put that in games by James or something. Could you you have your week's your clues be top tier?
Speaker 5: Well, thank you very much. Every week, not every week, not every week.
Speaker 3: But no, that's a lot of fun. All right, it's KDWB. There's a big We've always done something at Christmas one way, but I know other people who do it another way. We always open our presence Christmas morning, always and forever, ever since I was a little kid. I think maybe for a time we were able to open one on Christmas Eve, but we always do it Christmas Morning. There's just it seems more magical that way. So I want to do a pro and con tomorrow at about this time, where you'll be on and you will argue the which way you want to do it? Which way is better? Do you open your presence on Christmas Eve because it's like it's Christmas Eve? Yeah, well let's have a good time. You get to stay up all night watch Christmas movies and play with you or new whatever it is. Or do you wait until the next morning. So I need two people to call me at six five, one, nine, eight nine ADWB who are pretty serious about this. You can be pretty passionate convincing about this. To be on the show tomorrow at this time, you'll have overnight to write like some notes and be convincing about which one is better. Okay, so we need somebody who's pro. It's pro and con. But it's also Christmas Eve presents or Christmas Morning presents? Which are you, Bailey?
Speaker 2: We're Christmas Morning people present people?
Speaker 1: Because I don't know, I guess we like to have the glaring blare of the sunshine in the windows as we open.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jenny, what about you?
Speaker 7: I'm Christmas Morning. Well, it's changed because my parents got divorced, so we do do Christmas with my dad now, and then we do Christmas Morning with my mom. Growing up, when my parents were divorced, we did still do morning for both parents and had to like switch off with that.
Speaker 3: Yes, we okay call me six five, one nine eight nine kd WB because we need a pro and we need a con both ways, and we'll get you on the show tomorrow. That'd be kind of fun for you to be on KOW. Tell all your friends, Oh my god, I'm gonna be on KWB. That's awesome. Turn it up on my Facebook page randomly, I was thinking about old pets today. If you've got an old dog or an old cat, sent on my Facebook Dave Ryan KATWB to post a picture of your dog or cat that's old and let me know how old they are. I think the oldest one is a twenty one year old cat that we've got on there, right, twenty twenty one year old cat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my god.
Speaker 1: My sister just had to put down her dog, but he was like eighteen, like he was seventeen or eighteen.
Speaker 2: That dog was old as balls, seventeen or eighteen.
Speaker 3: That's was the little dog he was.
Speaker 2: He was a puggle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so the little dogs live to be a little bit long.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like he was dying for about three years.
Speaker 1: Dude, clung on.
Speaker 3: I gotcha, my nails in here, I gotcha, all right, So go ahead and death for pros and cons call me. I think we have some callers on the phone right now. Yeah, okay, good, it's time for We're just minutes away from another brand new Christmas wish that's coming up live as it happens. But right now we'll do this.
Speaker 1: Dave, have you ever received a gift for Christmas that really screams this person doesn't know me at all whatsoever?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yeah, a couple, But the biggest one was a girl I was dating when I was twenty and she bought me a cowboy themed hotel ice bucket. Now, when you go into a hotel, there's an ice bucket on the counter, and she bought me one that had fake leather. The handles on it were stirrups, and the handle on the top was a horse's head. It had fringe on it. It was the ugliest gd thing I'd ever seen. I had no use. I had a refrigerator. Yeah, where in the world was going to take an ice bucket? But she was sweet. She was not the brightest bulb on the tree, but then again, neither am I. Yea, So she bought me this and it was like what But of course I did my best to make to make it out, make it feel like, man, this is great.
Speaker 2: I can put ice in there. It's kind of horse head for the handle.
Speaker 3: How did you know?
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: Back in the day when I had a living boyfriend and we had broken up but we're still living together, we felt well, I felt obligated to get him a Christmas present, so I got him something that he would like. And then I think he panicked and he was like, oh crap, I have to get you something now. And he bought me a hideous, hideous red sweatshirt that I would have never picked out. The tag was still on it. Clearly he ran over to target grab that and that's all I got. But I also know plenty of people who have gotten things from like gas stations that really screams.
Speaker 2: I picked this up on my way over here.
Speaker 1: Yes, like here's a Teddy bear wearing a Santa hat, or here's a deodorant and body wash gift set, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: I found an article I can to see if I can find it for you, and I can't find it right now. But it is gifts that scream, yeah, I picked this up on the way over here, and right now I'm not it. You got it, okay? Read of course, because these are gifts that you scream that I didn't put any thought into this.
Speaker 2: Yes, this one says. A coworker gifted me a.
Speaker 1: Box of scones from Panera for a work secret Santa exchange we worked at Panera.
Speaker 5: Fabulous.
Speaker 1: My brother once brought everything everyone Velvet art that he clearly bought at a gas station on the way to the party, velvet art, six pack with five beers, fabulous, lottery tickets, body wash, a coffee mug. I hate getting coffee mugs, let's be honest.
Speaker 3: I think it's very sweet, and a lot of the time it's like being know a nurse. It's like, you know, like World's Greatest nurse or something like that. But everybody's got so many coffee mugs and it's still I think it's better than like, nothing better than what velvet art from the gas? Yeah? Yeah, lottery tickets is always a good one. I think that's always a sweet pressure, right.
Speaker 1: I think as long as you like bunch it all together and kind of wrap it together, anything can be really cute my humble opinion.
Speaker 2: But no, the person you're getting a gift for.
Speaker 1: But honestly, that's what streusses me out about Christmas is that I have to think about you in a very deep sense in order to know exactly what it is I should get you, versus just getting you a teddy bear with a Santa hat.
Speaker 3: The commerci well, that's adorable. The commercial that is on all the time. It's for Amazon, and you've seen it. It bugs me to death. It's like you drew your girlfriend's dad and the Christmas present exchange and there's dad with a grumpy face and he opens up a present he's given the son in law or the boyfriend a dirty look and then he pulls out like one of those theogun you know things and he ends up smiling. But it's like, what a D word? You don't? I mean, I know it's a commercial. I know it's not real. And I know it's supposed to be silly and funny, but it's like, I don't care who you are. If you get me a bag of jelly beans for Christmas, I'm gonna be like, you know, oh man, thank you very much. And then I'll say to Susan later, yeah, he got me a bag of jelly beans. What a dumb ass.
Speaker 7: You're a good person. The amount of like in laws or whatever that are not as great as people I know some that like have to deal with crappy in laws like that, So I think it's pretty relatable that you're like, oh god, I'm not gonna like it.
Speaker 1: Just text says one time, my cousin got me a box of rocks. It was a box filled with tiny pieces of labeled rocks, not like cool rocks, just a bunch of different brown rocks.
Speaker 2: Wow, but they were labeled. How exciting. This personays.
Speaker 1: I love getting really high quality mugs. It's definitely a difference between high quality mug and gas station one. They have to say something catchy like be kind or something about busiess be kind mug or something about bitious.
Speaker 3: Nice all right, thank you. We had some requests for this song it's a Christmas classic. It is the story of the Little airhorn Boy. On Katie WB you've heard the touching Christmas story of the Little drummer Boy, a boy who traveled to see the Baby Jesus and showed his adoration by playing his drum. But there's a story of another little boy that has been lost to the mists of time until now. The story of the little airhorn Boy.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, sir? Is that the Christ Child?
Speaker 12: Yes, yes it is.
Speaker 2: And all you kings have you come to worship him?
Speaker 5: That's right?
Speaker 2: And I see you brought him expensive gifts? Well yes, did you bring the Baby Jesus a gift?
Speaker 3: Young man?
Speaker 12: Well no, I didn't have any money for a gift, so I brought him this. I'm the little air hard boy. Vote what the little air horn boy.
Speaker 2: I thought if I played this, maybe he'd smile at me or something.
Speaker 1: Not.
Speaker 3: Oh you pissed off?
Speaker 1: Mary?
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey, hey, who blew the air horn? It's me, the little air horn boy. Air horn boy? Are you me give me that thing?
Speaker 12: But I don't have any money for a gift, so I wanted to play this.
Speaker 2: For Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: I said, give me that damn airhorn before I shove it up your the the hell are you coming in?
Speaker 2: You're waking up the baby Jesus.
Speaker 1: He's got morble collic, he's gotten to sleep, and then you wake him up with a airhorn.
Speaker 2: But I just want to Hey, give me back my airhorn. Lady, Now get out of here before I call the cops. I can't believe the nerve coming by.
Speaker 1: What's next a visit from a little trombone boy, little friar cracker boy.
Speaker 2: Have you guys let anywhere?
Speaker 3: Idiots? And so the little airhorn Boy went on his way with love in his heart, feeling the true spirit of that first Christmas. History has long forgotten his story, The Little airhorn Boy