Speaker 1: Welcome back once again the final hour of the Power Trip Morning Show from Detroit Lakes here in the Kegs and Eggs event at Kent Freeman Arena. A great crowd of people up here. As always, we thank you so much for welcoming the Power Trip Morning Show. And we've got a big announcement coming up here in about one minute, so get yourselves ready, but super exciting stuff. And then, of course we still have one round of the Initials major to go here in just a few moments, and Marty's already back up here on stage. He's ready to go. He's he's he's excited, and he got the last one and he thinks he's going to go on on an Miltaire here was a good, great absolute Martin. That was a good one. But I think it's time that we make this announcement.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, man, let's do it.
Speaker 1: We're super excited about it now again we've talked about it. You can still get on the waiting list to get the Treasure Island for our big event coming up here at Treasure Island in November. But this one is what is happening to the next level, I guess, is what you'd say. So I'm going to read from my email. Let's get the Powers Of twenty fifth Anniversary Vegas Bash off and running. You heard me. The twenty fifth Anniversary Vegas Bash is happening at the Powers of Morning Show. So here's what's going on. We are going to Las Vegas November eighteenth through the twenty third. Hell Yeah brother Live broadcasts an anniversary celebration, a Purple Watch party, and we are staying at and broadcasting from and having a party at Circa Casino in downtown Las Vegas. Let's go hell Yeah. Not only that, the Purple Game, the Vikings Game, the Purple Watch party will be happening at Circa Swim outside at the greatest bar I've ever been to, with the hottest people I've ever seen walking around, serving drinks and having a great time. It's going to be a giant bash. Now here's the thing. We always go to Vegas and do it. We've been doing it for a long time. It's so much fun. We appreciate our friends and planning, Hollywood, everybody who's helped us out. We are going to be switching to Circa downtown for a number of reasons. Number one, we are going during Formula one weekend.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So we're going to be out there while they're racing down on the strip. The cool thing about that is if you want to get in an uber or something at head down the strip and see that, you can, But there is absolutely no reason to have to do that. We're going to have everything happening downtown in Las Vegas and staying at Circa And I'll tell you as we get you all the information so you can actually purchase your hotel stage here. Zacho's going to give you that in a moment. I want you to know that we've been working on this for a long time. There's a reason we are just announcing it now. It is official. Every member of the Power Trip Morning Show is going on this trip. So if you come with us and you stay with us and hang out with us out there, the entire party is going to be every member of the Power Trip Morning Show, including the late Mark he passed away from He will be there. Yeah, he will be joining us. So everybody's gonna be there. Everybody's going to be involved. And the deal to come out there and stay at Circa and at the d downtown is fantastic. So with the information here's Zacho.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So the easiest way, by the way to get all these details kfan dot com keyword Vegas.
Speaker 3: That's gonna hell yeah, have it all for you here.
Speaker 2: But the promo code power Trip, when you book your room either at Circa or the D is going to give you a very special room rate. It's I mean, it's dirt cheap to go out there.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Wherever you're saying, whether it is Circa or the D they're very close to each other. You can still join us for all sorts of fun and excitement. The whole weekend is going to be great. So again, the promo code is power Trip, no Space, power Trip. The rest of the details of kfan dot com keyword Vegas exactly.
Speaker 1: It's November eighteenth through November twenty third. November eighteenth through November twenty third, we're gonna have all kinds of parties. We have a get together at the Circle when everybody gets there for people who are involved in this as well for Power Trip listeners. Obviously, we're gonna have the Purple Watch party because that weekend the Minnesota Vikings are playing someplace special.
Speaker 3: Am I right about that?
Speaker 1: Where the Vikings playing that weekend Mexico City. That's right, the weekend of Mexico City. So we'll be out there Ben and I for the power trip, to do live broadcasts, to be involved in the parties, to have a good time, to hang out at the Circa, and then he and I will head off to Mexico to actually join the Vikings, but the rest of you guys will be outdoor at the Circa Swim watching the Vikings play. Tell us about Circa Swim if you win sauce.
Speaker 2: If you've never been to Circa. It's literally the greatest place on the planet. It's also the greatest place on the planet to watch sports. It is a It's like watching sports in an omni theater, that's how sweet it is. It's the best place to watch a Saturday of college football, a full slate of NFL football into the Vikings game.
Speaker 1: It is a lait.
Speaker 2: You will absolutely love it. And as Zacho said, it's such a good deal to go out there. Everyone's going to be out there. It's going to be suck a fun time. I cannot recommend Circa enough. You will have a blast. How much fun it's gonna be. Yeah, I was there on Monday, we did a walk through kind of seeing getting a good lay of the land. Actually still in my Circa sports a wristband on and uh the area that they are talking about marking off at stadium swim.
Speaker 3: We're gonna have a just.
Speaker 2: A giant area of Vikings fans watching the game on a giant screen in a heated pool, you know.
Speaker 4: In.
Speaker 2: Lights and everything. I mean, it's gonna be wonderful. We have two show broadcasts Thursday and Friday morning. From the actual sports book. We mentioned the people coming, Marnie Gillner, Mark Parrish, Ben leeber, Mark Rosen, John Kriesel, Max fuller Us and then Tommy Olsen will be there. We just he might not know he's there, but he'll be there.
Speaker 1: No for real, I mean, think about what we're saying. Tommy Olsen broadcasting in Vegas from a bar with ladies and bikinis and gentlemen in bikinis. I don't know why I shouldn't have mentioned that at Liber at Circa and Liber's going to be there. Everybody's gonna be there. It's gonna be huge. Again. It's November eighteenth through the twenty third. You know, we knew we used to put a whole package together where the flight came and everybody jumped. But we figured out really really quickly that everybody wanted to put their own flights. They wanted to have a situation where they could get themselves out there. So we made it, just made it easier. But I will say this, no matter where you go, no matter where you stay, no matter what, if you get yourself to Vegas, come and watch us broadcast live, that's fine. I can't encourage you enough to check out this deal because the deal they put together, our friends John Piliska, everybody put together with Circa to make it really, really inexpensive to have the time your life in Vegas with the pout your morning show for the twenty fifth anniversary. You can't beat it. So check it out. Give me the information one more time.
Speaker 2: There again, cafe in dot com keyword Vegas. The promo code will be on there as well, but it's promo code power Trip. When you get get a great deal at Circa, the d is even a better deal. And uh, this is a perfect opportunity. Go down, bring your friends to. Uh there's plenty to do. Obviously, you should mention the Neon City Music festival will be on free months. They put a huge free months festival for free that you can go and just watch these you know, nationally touring bands. We've uh, we've in the past, they've had the All American Rejects, Good Charlotte Walk, a.
Speaker 3: Flock of Flame. So if you're yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: You were getting there that we're getting a yeah, far away okay, And the Whaler is going to be there.
Speaker 1: No they broke up. Oh Smitt died. He's right there the other one. Oh, peace dude. So yeah, we're very excited. And again, you know, it's just it's gonna be a real celebration of twenty five years. And we encourage everybody to come out there and join us. And even if you just came out there just because you wanted to watch a Vikings game with a bunch of friends, even if you just came out there because you want to come to Vegas in November, why wouldn't you want to do that. But of course, the fact that we're all going to be there together and celebrating the show, and we are putting together some other things, some things for everybody to be involved with, that's going to make it even bigger deal. So November eighteenth through the twenty third, twenty five years of the Power Trip Morning Show, we're very excited. Please join us. Go on KFA dot com, use that promo code and get yourself booked soon because obviously there's only so many hotel rooms at both those places, and we don't they're going to book up fast, I'm sure about us. So book it today and join us. And the flights are really really inexpensive to get there right now, so you better take advantage of that as well, because everybody's been booked and ready to go and you were taking care of that Zacho right now, it's a pretty good time to book.
Speaker 2: And you flights yeah right, No, they're not bad at all. And you know, you get your fly your own way. That's the beauty of this Vegas, your way. Fly there whenever you want, fly home whenever you want.
Speaker 3: And I should not too.
Speaker 2: I mean, Circa's got two like king rooms. So bring the boys, bring the girls, bring everything right, Relax, yeah, relax, relax, but ring the Tommies text mess here, welcome Tommy. It'll be a leap man.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, I'm so high him so hi sore you go. Thanks for you know, supporting us for twenty five years and let's go party. Marty, are you involved? Would you like to go to the Powership in Vegas? Sounds like a great time. Have you been to Circle before? I have not? Have you been to Vegas before?
Speaker 5: I have?
Speaker 1: And how'd you do? It? Wasn't good? Yeah, you know what, I'm gonna go out there and get your money. Sorry, daddie, I'm gonna go get your money for you. They're just holding it for me. Thank you very much. I appreciation you join us though, come on out there, so please make your plans and do that before we get to our last round of this Major's this initials major. Here's saucy with a little bit more sports saucy, brought to you my friends at the Saint Paul Saints.
Speaker 3: How about this?
Speaker 2: So this broke yesterday, the cow Hi Leonard trade between them and he's going to Toronto is on hold because if you remember from a few years ago, there was the bit where they were like giving him odd jobs but pain and make a ton of money, like they were putting him on company payrolls of companies that like some of the owners of the Clippers.
Speaker 1: Had but then paying him like no show jobs.
Speaker 2: Correct, they were paying him under the table, and now the trade is on hold because A they think he might be suspended next season and B Toronto doesn't want to be responsible if he gets suspended. They don't want to have him on their team one hundred percent. He tried to go to Toronto to escape defense. Yeah, but Uncle Sam wants his money though he's coming for KLi. Yeah, that's it's a really interesting situation that they got going down. They were putting him on like payrolls for like pre companies, but paying him like ten million dollars. It was a significant a ton. Yeah, I believe it was a Pablo tore that broke up. Yes, it was so weird. That's like a college thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Correct, that's I can't believe they did.
Speaker 2: That's and the owner of the Clippers is one of the richest guys in the world.
Speaker 1: It's such a weird story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, they think he's going to be suspended, so this trade could get real weird. It's interesting because at first they all try to downplay, including Adam Silver in the NBA. They kind of just acted like it was no big deal. But I feel like as they dug a little deeper. They're like, oh man, this guy owes us some money.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean the yeah.
Speaker 2: And then the Lebron watches on the ESPN is saying it's possibly between the Cabs, Heat Denver, the Sixers, the Warriors, and the Wolves. So as long as he's still out there, the Wolves are still alive.
Speaker 3: In the Lebron watch.
Speaker 2: It's the most basketball, it makes the most basketball sense, but obviously a lot of other things going on. I think Cleveland everybody kind of thinks Clinton still has the upper hand. He was literally hanging out with the GM last weekend, so I would say that they have the upper hand. But in terms of basketball sense, I don't think there's a better fit than the Minnesota temberw Dos anybody want Lebron James for the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Speaker 3: No, I would like to add my name. Thanks Zacho.
Speaker 1: Okay, what coffee on the.
Speaker 2: Enthusiasm hockeyer thoughts on Lebron in what position would he play?
Speaker 1: He played tight end? I'm thinking no for the Wolf. I was talking to my friends is at the Midwest Bank over there. Yeah, we're talking about Ames orthodonics.
Speaker 3: Wow, I'm read, Well, that's sad. He hasn't found his glasses yet.
Speaker 1: You can't see him.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, Twins play tonight, then they're off for the All Star break. Buxton will not plays on the il the Wild haven't done anything. Training camps start hearing about a week and a half or some teams, your rookies for your vikings report in. I think it's sixteen days now, so we've got that to look forward to. The Hall of Fame game is under thirty days away, which we're still going, right, huh.
Speaker 1: We better man the You know you ruined the bed last night, but the man's all timed and ready to go. Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anybody you want to think that's sponsoring us going to the Hall of Fame game.
Speaker 1: I love bl DC.
Speaker 2: Of course you do. You've looked at up Yeah, of course we're googling that last night.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's to be.
Speaker 2: I can't tell you can't see. I'm telling you he doesn't have his glasses on.
Speaker 1: I like tried net Financial. It's thriving. I can't see, man, I'm all over there. I can't see what's happening here at Carl Farman.
Speaker 2: I mean, yes, the billboard below that is the reason you went to zorbas poll tabs now available.
Speaker 1: I know what you're talking about. Yeah, I don't know why you make fun of me. You have a bigger problem than I do. I do, Yeah, I really do. It's because of you, though.
Speaker 3: I am Zach.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hi Paul, Well my name is Chris, and we are ready for the initials third round.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go ahead, real quick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, caffe dot com struggling a bit, so just I just tweeted out the direct links to book your rooms. We'll have it up hopefully shortly. But again, you sign. You can go to Circa's website. You can go to the D's website and just put in the promo code power Trip no Space and you can book it there. But yeah, hopefully we'll get the website working somewhat soon.
Speaker 1: And by the way, the d dot com is not Corey Cove's personal website. Yeah, hawk tried to buy it. I did, I did, absolutely, Yeah, thank you. It looks like the website's crashing because the amount of people trying to check it out, so thank you for that. But you can do all those alternate things. Just go to Zacho's pages and let's book that trip again. The power trips going to Vegas the eighteenth through the twenty third, and I mean the entire power trip to check out all the information. Thank you so much. And Detroit Lakes, are you ready for the final round of the Initials Major?
Speaker 2: Who's leading or who's leading? I think I am with seven. I think you're a few behind. Parishes and Maxo have done great and our guy Marty has two.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Man, it's big live from Kegs and Eggs the Powtrip Mornch'll be right back on the fan. Hell yeah, I'm the fan. Open your free iHeartRadio app. The phone numbers one eight hundred three to two zero five three two six Welcome back to the Partrip morning. Shall I say those numbers because we still have one hundred and nineteen thousand, five hundred dollars to give away moment charyls we get ready to play the final round of the Initials Major from Detroit Lakes. Ladies and gentlemen, thank you all out here once again, thank you to this great crap. Let's make some noise if you're still out there, if you're still listen. There's a big crowd of people out here. They've been all morning and they just did last call for alcohol here. It's just so sad. People get so sad. Yeah, it's like what time a couple of people looked at me like is it really three am?
Speaker 3: No sun, you must be lonely.
Speaker 1: It is not, Bud. Thank you again for everybody up here for having us out, and again the information has been handed out. We are going to Vegas to celebrate our twenty fifth anniversary. Please join us number eighteen through the twenty third circa downtown Las Vegas is going to be the best ever ever member of the Power Trip Morning Show going out there going to be super fun. But ladies and gentlemen, it's time for the final round of this Initials Major.
Speaker 2: This is the final round of the Initials Major on the Power Trip, present it by Builders and Remodelers. That's right.
Speaker 1: Thank you Builders for Remodelers, Minnesota's premiere exterior home services company for over seventy three years, for windows, siting, grooping, indoors, visit Buildersromodelers dot com.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go the final round of this major and we have Chris Hockey.
Speaker 1: That's right, thank you Radco and Ragco dot Com. If I win this thing, you're gonna get a special deal from Radcot. Thank you Radco.
Speaker 2: And to the right of Hawk's right finger, it's Paul meet Sauce Lambert.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not bright me.
Speaker 2: I'm playing for my amazing friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza, which is now on sale for eight ninety nine at all lunchon Buyer Lees. And if I win, you can get a special offer for my friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza.
Speaker 3: Keep on going down the line. Here's Max.
Speaker 2: I'm sponsored by my best friends at gray Clips. Tweet and tag at Marnie Gellner and at gray Clips through the end of Sunday, and one lucky winner will win free haircuts for a year if I win. And last, but not least anymore, it's Mark Parrish. If I win today, my great friends at Buy the Yard, thank you so much for supporting me.
Speaker 3: My great friends at Buy the Yards.
Speaker 2: Please listen in for a special offer.
Speaker 1: From Buy the Yard.
Speaker 2: That's of course we have Marty. Marty, tell us about your lambscaping again.
Speaker 1: I am sponsored by Landscape Landscaping and Outdoor Living. Look at him go home for all your landscaping needs.
Speaker 2: The whole table over there exactly right, all right, that is the players. The score it reads meets US seven Hawk with five, Parish and Max with three, Marty with two and another number we should not it is one hundred and nineteen.
Speaker 1: Thousand high dollars.
Speaker 3: It's time for the jackpot.
Speaker 2: Hey, yeah, it's time for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union initials jackpot.
Speaker 1: That's right, Thank you Saint Paul Federal Credit Union. You look at to buy a new car or save money in your current car, loan to it with Saint Paul Federal Credit Union back now if you can't win now offering our loan rates as low as four point two nine percent APR. Apply today at St. Paul fu dot org slash kafean federally insured by the NCUA. We're going to get a phone call right now.
Speaker 5: Is that go?
Speaker 2: We are a lot of people here in Detroit Lakes trying to call in. We'll see if one of them gets at Brett.
Speaker 3: Do we have a caller? We do?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Who are you?
Speaker 1: Thank you? Roger Daltrey, brilliant?
Speaker 3: What's your name? Max?
Speaker 1: Hello? Phone Color?
Speaker 3: You are you there?
Speaker 1: Fone Color?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 1: Oh? No?
Speaker 3: Oh no? Hello?
Speaker 1: Were they in a bungee court?
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 2: Were they with your good friend Andy Color.
Speaker 1: We'll get another color three, two, one? Oh I, here's somebody there?
Speaker 3: Hello? Color?
Speaker 1: Are you there? Hi? Doing? No?
Speaker 3: You can't win? What's your refrigerator running? All right? Going? Once? Going twice?
Speaker 1: Help us out?
Speaker 4: How about now?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 5: Hello?
Speaker 1: Are you there? Say your name?
Speaker 4: Er?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's not no? What is your name?
Speaker 5: Sir?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 1: Eric?
Speaker 2: Eric?
Speaker 1: You call it from Eric? Where you call it from? Brother? All right? That's awesome, Eric and red Wing take it from here.
Speaker 3: Zacho.
Speaker 2: All right, Eric, if you give me the correct initials, you're gonna win one hundred and nineteen thousand.
Speaker 3: Five hundred dollars. What are you guessing?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with g T.
Speaker 1: G T Jen Antonic g T.
Speaker 2: Could we have on the ten yearish anniversary of Josh and Detroit Lakes another magical moment here, let's.
Speaker 3: Get in Detroit Lakes. Come on, we have at least.
Speaker 2: One rite with a chance at one hundred and nineteen thousand and five hundred dollars. That's right, okay, we got one one, right at least Eric.
Speaker 1: Make sure you stay on hold because it's get your information, no matter what. You got two hundred and fifty dollars. You may have one hundred and nineteen thousand, five hundred dollars thanks to the friends at Saint Paul Federal Credit Union. Man, this would be called left.
Speaker 3: It would be the Corey from how it started. Without Corey.
Speaker 2: I mean, could you know the jackpot Without Corey.
Speaker 1: This would be the good, this would be so great.
Speaker 2: Eric from Red Wing, come on the third e her jackpot winner.
Speaker 1: It's six figures.
Speaker 2: Big money. No, stay so close, stay on, hold Eric, you got two hundred and fifty. You got close their first give it up for Eric. Ic Rick's the least so close.
Speaker 1: It wouldn't have surprised me. Today would have been the best.
Speaker 3: I was waiting for it. But no.
Speaker 2: The correct initials M T, M T are the like my existence, like Montana.
Speaker 3: That took me a second. Oh, I got a ride back with you.
Speaker 1: I know you want to hold on. I want to uber.
Speaker 3: That's so far.
Speaker 1: I'm very happy. Let's go all right.
Speaker 2: So the scores here Sauce with five, Hawk with three, Parish and Max with I'm sorry Hawk with five Parish three two Marty. Here we go the round three, the final round of the initials major.
Speaker 4: M clue number one.
Speaker 3: Are a part of entertainment events.
Speaker 5: Clue number two known for their donuts Max.
Speaker 1: Max monster truck.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 1: There we go, which is you come through?
Speaker 2: I keep it going, Max, hope you got the answers attention.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Max, I'm back with fouries.
Speaker 2: Within three of sauce is when within two of sauce still time for Parish and even Marty here as we had to item to.
Speaker 4: M T Clue number two. That number one.
Speaker 2: Attached to a specific time.
Speaker 5: Clue number two G six for example, clue number three historically.
Speaker 3: Ripped or torn Max Max movie ticket unbelievable.
Speaker 2: You've seen the saucer, seeing the Paris surge.
Speaker 1: We got the Max sergs right. It's not to be a movie in the joint lakes though. Wow not a boy.
Speaker 2: Now, Max, My goodness, holy wow. So Max now within two of saucy joins Hawk in second five. So sauce was seven Hawk and maxim five. Parish with three the rue Marty with two As we head tow item three of MT.
Speaker 4: Clue number one are.
Speaker 2: White Sorry Max, maybe out of half of Max.
Speaker 4: Which number two.
Speaker 1: Deep breath prove it rectangular.
Speaker 5: Clue number three sometimes individually wrapped. Clue number four often follow a mess.
Speaker 3: Mark Mark moist tallet.
Speaker 1: That's right, nice job. Why what a weird word?
Speaker 3: Towel, very weird word.
Speaker 1: Moist tallette, moist tallette. It's not just moist.
Speaker 3: Tell your dad loves the towelette.
Speaker 1: Your dad needs a tallet on his chin.
Speaker 3: Oh my, oh.
Speaker 2: Gosh, it's it's five twenty nine somewhere. Well, I mean technically it might be cleaner.
Speaker 3: For real though, dad. Alright.
Speaker 2: Sauce still leading with seven Hawk and the max with five Parish pulls closer. He has four Marty with two item four of MT. Clue number one at times yellow orange, red.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Clue number two.
Speaker 2: Extremely common in Asia, Clue.
Speaker 5: Number three sometimes cut yeah, clue number four sometimes tapped, Clue number five part.
Speaker 3: Of Canadian culture, and finally.
Speaker 4: Clue number six.
Speaker 2: Good option for climbing Mark Hawk, got it, well done, I thank thank you Hawk within one of Sauce here.
Speaker 1: Did you say something about Japan or China?
Speaker 3: Uh? Extremely common in Asia.
Speaker 1: Oh there you go.
Speaker 3: That threw me on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I gave that left time. No, yeah, yeah, exactly, well done.
Speaker 3: I've got baby here we get hawk.
Speaker 2: Within one of the leaders sauces seven, Hawk has six, Max with five, Parish with four, Marty with two. Six items to go here, as we had to item number.
Speaker 3: Five of MT.
Speaker 4: Clue number one.
Speaker 2: There are nine in the US one in Canada.
Speaker 4: Clue number two.
Speaker 2: Gained popularity in a nineteen ninety six movie.
Speaker 4: Clue number three.
Speaker 2: They like to advertise libations for all. Clue number four has horses. Clue number five includes a four course feast.
Speaker 5: Oh and finally, clue number six, this is an immersive dinner theater with knights and swords.
Speaker 3: Paul Medieval times.
Speaker 1: I've been there, I said magic times.
Speaker 3: That was good.
Speaker 2: The leader stands is lead, quit bragging.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was sweet.
Speaker 3: Me and Will Buckling and Dobby.
Speaker 1: That guy doesn't exist. He doesn't My buddy Will, he doesn't.
Speaker 2: Son of half through round three sauce senses lead back to two. Now he has eight Hawk hast six, Max three Behind with five, Parish has four, and Marty with two. As we had two items six of MT.
Speaker 4: Clue number one.
Speaker 5: The nickname came from Curly Bird in nineteen thirty two. Clue number two most often appear on the East Coast.
Speaker 1: Hawk Maryland Terrapins.
Speaker 2: That's right, one that was really good. Okay, that was really good. Okay, big one for Hawk. There he keeps paced with Sauce one behind there, Sauce with eight, Hawk with seven, Max with five, Parish with four, Marty with two.
Speaker 3: Here we go. Item seven of m T.
Speaker 5: Clue number one means two fathoms deep. Clue number two, often.
Speaker 3: Seen along the Mississippi River.
Speaker 4: Clue number three has.
Speaker 2: Had a couple of famous adventures.
Speaker 1: Hawk Hawk, Mark Twain tie game. We don't blow it, Fatty. Come on, I'm trying out a boy a boy hawk.
Speaker 3: That's not what you say in Colorado.
Speaker 2: Oh, brilliant, brilliant, brilliant.
Speaker 3: So here we are. Eight of MT.
Speaker 1: Hawk has eight, Sauce has eight. Let's go, Max.
Speaker 2: You have to run the table to tie Parish. You are mathematically eliminated as you guys, are you Marty?
Speaker 3: But keep playing? He we got Item eight of MT.
Speaker 4: Clue number one.
Speaker 2: One is a cowboy with an unusual pairing. Clue number two one is a swimming bird.
Speaker 1: Hawk Hawk misfit toys.
Speaker 2: That's right, good guy, fuck surging into the lead.
Speaker 1: I need your help that I need your help down there right now.
Speaker 3: That eliminates Max.
Speaker 2: But of course keep playing, Keep playing for me, maxim so Marty with two, Parish with four, Max with five, but the two horse race now Hawk with nine, Sauce with eight. With two items to go, it's item nine. Well done of MT. In the final round of the Initials Major.
Speaker 5: Clue number one debuted in nineteen eighty eight, named after a mini golf course in Michigan.
Speaker 4: Clue number two in a literal.
Speaker 3: Sense, each is about a half foot long.
Speaker 5: Clue number three could be followed. Clue number four.
Speaker 2: Might appear in dirt, snow or mud. Paul Paul Moose tracks high game again right wow that after nine items twenty nine nine Sam, we are tied and are guaranteed a walk off.
Speaker 1: Here Sot and hot tig with nine at the top.
Speaker 2: If Mass, Parish or Marty get this one, we head to a tie breaker in the Initials Major.
Speaker 3: What a game?
Speaker 2: The final item number thirty and all ten of empty.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 4: Clue number one might be portable. Clue number two most.
Speaker 5: Commonly there's only one per room. Clue number three also these are for one person at a time.
Speaker 4: Clue number four are padded.
Speaker 2: Mark mark massage table got it, well done?
Speaker 1: Well done?
Speaker 3: We head two.
Speaker 1: I am not good at these?
Speaker 3: Breaker, my good.
Speaker 1: Actually, you know what I meant. I'm really great at these. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: So Marty set this one out as Mark and uh well the Max as well. It's all down now to Meat, Sauce and Hawk. Reminder, don't say anything, don't mouth anything.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Can Sauce win his second initials major of the year? Can Hawk go back to back in Detroit Lakes? Here we go? Tie breaker number one of m TEA and just three items here.
Speaker 4: Clue number one.
Speaker 3: Used to have a different name.
Speaker 4: Clue number two.
Speaker 2: Often seen wearing one or two gloves.
Speaker 1: Hawk Minnesota Twins got it?
Speaker 2: Oh god, oh god, got phenomenal round?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: What's Hawk back?
Speaker 1: Mansop? I care way too much about this game. Wow, Misfit Toys was outstanding, understanding man. Thank you very much. Thank you guys. Thank you to Radco as well, who sponsored me from the very beginning and stuck with me through a lot of losses. I was sponsored today by my friends at Radco and radco dot com. Rece Eve ten percent off your entire order now through Monday in store or online at ragco dot com when you use the promo code initials discount does not apply to Topper. Thank you radco My goodness.
Speaker 2: Well done over locked in three well.
Speaker 1: Thank you rad Coo. And let's hear for Zacho. Yeah found us.
Speaker 2: Thank you to Brett as well for finding it. Yes, sir up here and my goodness, what a what a game?
Speaker 1: And let's hear from Marty from Barnesville here if you have a miscamping, Nice job Marty. How was your experience on the Power Trip playing initials? How do you feel like you did? It was good? I wish I could have done better, but I'm happy.
Speaker 3: Hey two and too legit man?
Speaker 1: Good and your too was worth a lot?
Speaker 3: You were you were bawling on those two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, but they're right. Absolutely congratulations, that's right. I think they're mad that last call happened. Might be man fantastic. Well dude, what about you, mister max O your first time playing an initial major? What'd you think? It was a lot of fun? I mean I got some energy from the crowd. Thank you, Detroit Lenks. I appreciate y'all.
Speaker 2: I don't know what I would have did if I kept getting answers bright.
Speaker 1: I was running out of buttons. Man, I would have had to Yeah, your shorts off for something. It was happening. I know. Yeah, I'm surprised we didn't have the game rigged by the other end of the double, no kidding, fantastic, Yeah, no, man, I am telling you, I am spent somebody to drive. That is intense. When you got that last one, man, that was man.
Speaker 2: I thought I thought you were going to ring in and say Mike Tyson, because that I would go up a bit and I'm like, yeah, yeah, I was waiting on mister T or Mike Tyson.
Speaker 1: I didn't think he'd use Minnesota twenty.
Speaker 3: I didn't think he would either.
Speaker 1: As soon as you said mt I was like, I don't think he.
Speaker 3: He was hoping Marnie would be in the tiebreaker and she works. Yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right. I thought about a few times. I'm like, yeah, I would have had a few choice lines if.
Speaker 3: Marty was here, but not there you go, yeah you got Marty instead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Marty did a great job. Perry did a great job. Fantastic. So again, thank you and so thank you very much for everybody, and thank you to Radcoe. Don't forget to go to radco dot com. Promo code initials all weekend, and don't forget. By the way, we've been keeping an eye on the website to make sure we believe. Now you can get through the kfean dot com, but keep trying. The Power Trip is going to Las Vegas. It's our twenty fifth anniversary Las Vegas Bash at Circa Resort and Casino November eighteen through the twenty third. The promo code is Powertrip, but check out make sure you going there. The Purple Watch Party happening at Circus Swim Downtown. The Power Trip Morning Show November eight through the twenty third. We're going back to Vegas and everybody is coming along. I can't wait Paris. Are you excited to go to Vegas? I cannot wait to go to Vegas. It's been a little while. It has been a while for you, hasn't it. Yes, Yeah, it's gonna be great. Every member of the Power Trip again, including Rosie. Were you guys surprised that Rosie said you wanted to go Paris. I was excited to pay for a few meals out there now. Yeah, it's gonna be It'll be great, dude, I'm telling you. If you're listening or you're here in the crowd.
Speaker 2: Circa is the appsolute best place to watch sports. They have a ton of slot machines and everything around there is super close. It's an awesome spot. The d's great. I love it, and as Zacho said, the price is really tough to beat so and the gambling is so much better. It's so fun. They've got they got three to two blackjack, which you can never find on the strip anymore. They got really good limits, especially at the D. Oh it's the tell spot. Well that too, no lemit on the D.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it'll be fun, man, So it'll go quick.
Speaker 2: But sign up and if you're just going out there for the hell of it, you can obviously join us at Circuit for the two shows. It's gonna be one of the most fun trips we've ever done. I cannot wait. I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna be, I mean, as you can imagine, just a giant celebration for everybody. And it's our twenty fifth anniversary. We've got a lot of parties going on Treasure Island happening as well. We're also gonna be doing some other things as well. But as we put this trip together, we were thinking about different ways to make it special. So get your trip out there. You can obviously stay down there with us, go out there, get out there somehow, stay wherever you're gonna stay, but just join us at the for the live broadcast, which are going to be free on Thursday and Friday morning, So that would be the eighteenth and the nineteenth and the twenty yeah broadcast, and again that's the weekend the Vikings are going to Mexico. So if you're not going to Mexico to watch the Vikings, what better place to go to watch football of any kind, but especially a Vikings game with your friends than Las Vegas at Circus went.
Speaker 2: And we had all blow your mind. We had so much fun last year. Yeah, with that Vikings watch party. There were so many Vikings fans. There's nothing like being in a completely different city with a ton of other fans with you rooting on.
Speaker 3: Now, we wish we had a better game.
Speaker 2: We wish Carson Wentz didn't almost die on the field. We could all boom Brock party together. Well, I mean it's be nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, that's all happened, So that'll be a lot of fun. So again, wait, joined us out there and thanks again to everybody up here in Detroit Lakes. As we round out the show with a few things going on in the world. Again, you mentioned it a few times. Man, it is All Star Weekend. I know you're super excited about that, but that's not that's going on tomorrow. The Chris Hockey Band is playing Kick It Up Country. Oh no, sorry tomorrow, Vicky's Country Jam tomorrow, Vicky Country Jam tomorrow. About that that's in Redwood Falls tomorrow. We go on at five thirty. You remember Joe Nichols. We played with you a few times. Joe Nichols a great country artist. He is the headliner tomorrow night. Sweet Little Texas is playing tomorrow night after We're done, which is a God blessed Texas that song that's huge as well. But Vicky's Country Festival tomorrow night. We're super excited about playing Chris Hockeyband at five thirty, So thank you Vickys for having us out there tomorrow. I love playing these country music festivals. Man, super excited. So if you're not hanging out here in Detroit Lakes, please meet us in Vickys for Chris Hockey Band at a seventy five minute set which say, we normally don't get that kind of thing during a festival sets.
Speaker 3: That's sweet, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's gonna be fun. What are you guys doing this weekend? Anything fine at all?
Speaker 2: Uh no, I'm going to uh probably take a nap when I get home, and you're.
Speaker 1: Going to take a nap on the way home.
Speaker 2: That's why you're well, yeah, probably, you know, I don't have much plants. I think it's going to be decent weather. But uh yeah, it's going to be a great weekend.
Speaker 1: Do anybody else nothing.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go see the Minions movie. Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's an Odyssey out this weekend?
Speaker 4: Is this the weekend?
Speaker 1: It's next week? Can I keep asking that question? I keep thinking it's this weekend. I saw a couple of reviews that weren't very I don't know, good. Yeah, yeah, I heard that's what I thought too, But I've seen a couple that weren't very good. Did you guys know that Who Wants to Be a Millionaire is still coming on television from time to time? Do you remember that show Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? Is still on TV? The new season of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire premiere is Wednesday, the twenty second on ABC. This season's gonna include Ben Affleck and thirty one Game Jeopardy champion Jamie Ding and a Seinfeld reunion with Jason Alexander, Wayne Knight and a few others. Clayton Kershaw is gonna play day, It's gonna play all kinds of people playing. So they're doing I guess the celebrity edition of it this year.
Speaker 2: I mean, can you think of a game show that when it premiered on TV you were more blown away? I mean that show when I think it was what two thousand, two thousand and one, that was it? That was a game changing game show because of the concept of it.
Speaker 1: That was one of those things that.
Speaker 2: Everybody watched it the world really didn't and it was Regius, right, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Who would you guys call as your friend?
Speaker 3: Who would I call?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 1: Get the phone?
Speaker 3: A friend?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I probably would have called Smidium. Yeah, you would have called my dad.
Speaker 1: I would have called your dad and uh, you know, he wouldn't have been able to answer any of the questions.
Speaker 2: All right, thirty seconds your time starts now, Uh, Jeff, what are you wearing?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You're trying to win a million dollars. Actually, i'd have called a bunch of people and nobody would have answered, you can't find a single friend, So sad. I loved that show, though, I say, yeah, I didn't even realize. I kind of, to be honest with you, kind of forgot about it. But I will watch it. I forgot it. Yeah, it'll be fun. Check this out, guys. I was looking at the new releases coming out this weekend in music, and you know, I'm often like when I when I look these things up, I'm like, I don't know who that is. I don't know who that is. I don't know who that is. But listen to the new releases for albums this weekend. Rolling Stones have their twenty fifth album coming out this weekend. Really, they're Rolling Stones releasing a new record called fourign Tons. Jack White's seventh album is out there.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you this new Jack White record. There's some great tunes. I've heard two of it. That's very cool. Yeah, bring me hither. Horizon has a new record coming out. Really, The Neo's got a new record out. Yeah no, no, no, that's I'm right about that. I'm sure that.
Speaker 3: No, you're not close?
Speaker 1: Boy? Is that it is that Pat Cusper doing? Pat showed up just to yell got karaoke audio? Pat Kestler is is Finn wolf Hard, the guy from Stranger Things. Yeah, so yeah, he's got a new record coming out. Yeah, what's the name of his album?
Speaker 3: Because I think you had that in the eighties.
Speaker 1: I want to Mawana. No, it's fire from the Hip. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: That movie's speaking of that movie, that movie's getting terrible reviews. Yeah, it's getting savage. It's too early for right, like, yeah, it.
Speaker 1: Just came out. Yeah, yeah, the second one was like a year ago. Is this Oh it's live action? Yeah, okay, got it. So the live action version of Mowana with the Rock and everybody else comes out this weekend. Something called Evil Dead Burn, which is what you had on your crank. I believe sauce. Are you voice texting my dead?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Why would I do that? That movie can't be good. The Evil Dead movies are terrible.
Speaker 2: I think Paul McCartney is on that new Rolling Stone, absolutely do.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think I was eating something about it about that a little bit earlier this week.
Speaker 1: That's pretty cool. Yeah, but here we go, ladies and gentlemen. The World Cup quarterfinals conclude this weekend, and again we talked about it earlier, but I haven't heard much about it. Even Brent admitted he's not as excited since the US is out. But if you do care, today at two o'clock Spain versus Belgium. Tomorrow at four o'clock, shout out to Andy Norway versus England. Is he still here at the Nomes? Is he still what here?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Sorry? Now he believe? He went, Wow, you guys hate me, but he was here for a long he was. Yeah, yeah, yeah he was. And then Saturday as well, Tomorrow at eight o'clock Eastern Argentina versus Switzerrock.
Speaker 2: I think the final, Brett, if you can correct me, is a week from Sunday.
Speaker 3: The nineteenth.
Speaker 4: That the top of my head, yeah, nineteen, yes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like it might be a rematch of the twenty twenty two France versus Argentina Part two?
Speaker 3: Who's on that team?
Speaker 1: Hawk?
Speaker 3: Was it Bills? You know his classes?
Speaker 1: It does say ken Frean giant right though we talked about it.
Speaker 2: Man, even with a die hard soccer guy like Brent, Brett is in Nordowar. They've kind of lost interest, man, Yeah, yeah, like it you when they were begging people to continue watching after the US went out.
Speaker 3: That's not really good for business. I do.
Speaker 1: I do want to say this in regards to non sports television, though. One of my favorite books of all time is getting another adaptation and it comes out tomorrow, well today, actually, I guess it's probably out right now on HBO. Max Stephen King's got a book called The Long Walk. Yeah, oh yeah. I read it when it was brand new. I've read it multi I listened to it, I should say multiple times since then. It's had a few different adaptations, which have been very good. But it's really hard because it is the longest book he ever wrote. It's a very very long story, and it was the very first ever zombie virus slash just virus kind of film, right it was. It's about a you know, a virus that takes out most of the world and the few people who are left are either good people or bad people, and they gather the good people in Colorado or the bad people in Vegas. It's called The Long Walk. It's getting a new adaptation. The star of the movie is Philip Seymour Hoffman's son, Cooper Hoffman. Yeah, he's the guy in Licorice Pizza.
Speaker 3: He's really good.
Speaker 2: There you go, he's yeah, it's uh, I've heard it's really really, really gory.
Speaker 1: Well listen. It is a great book. It's a great story of good versus evil, and again, for me, it's one of my favorite books of all time. It's one of Stephen King's best books. It's if it's If it's done well, it could be a great, great series and it starts tonight on HBO The Long Walk and Mark Hamill by the way as the is and one of the guys in the main characters in charge of the Death Squad as well. But that I believe it is Obi Wan Kenobium right.
Speaker 3: Nope, no, nope, it's Spook Sky.
Speaker 1: I was close, though, was I know?
Speaker 3: Philip Seymour Hoffman's son.
Speaker 2: He was also the executive guy in the Saturday Night Live movie that came out a few years ago.
Speaker 3: Kid. Yeah, yeah, yeah, his dad was such a good act.
Speaker 1: One of the great so good, so sucked. Wimbledon is this weekend as well.
Speaker 2: I guess, yeah, that's the man they they had Coco I think lost on Thursday in a chocolate No, the Coco Golf lost in like a tiebreaker on like the twelfth point. It's my wife has watched a ton of it and it's I think, Uh, who's the guy who's the No, you're making words up now. The joker plays today and then the men. Yeah, yep, Brian, Yep, they're all back, Brian.
Speaker 1: What the country thing? I guess? Wow?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, they lost a lot of stout starting around that way. Yes, at soccer versus Coco. Yeah, they had this fairy guy who's uh whoa.
Speaker 1: I mean you can say what Arthur Fairy?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: Wow, the hard bark every day when you're walking down the street.
Speaker 2: Uh. The second it hits the second straight tournament where they've had a qualifier in the final round because last no, I'm the French Open had a lady who was who had to qualify to get in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he got killed I think in the final. Yeah they killed him. She passed away. Wow.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Okay, so there you go. I as you can tell, it's the end of the show and we're all spent. Detroit Lakes. Thank thank you, amos, the kegs and eggs. We appreciate it very much. Thank you, Derek, everybody for having us out here, everybody who puts us on. We love coming to Troit Lakes. We're already excited about coming back next year. Thank you so much for everybody helping us put together the Vikings twenty fifth anniversary trip. We're excited. Jared, Thank you for being here, always being with us. Jared Wells. Let's make some noise for Jared Wells. Thank you very much. Welcome the best, Jared, Mark Bears. Thank you for making the drive Max so I'm so glad you were here with us. Zach, thank you for making it happen even though it almost didn't happen.
Speaker 3: Thank you for your patience.
Speaker 1: No, dude, that was one of the greatest moments.
Speaker 3: It was so good. Hey, shout out to Hawk and all Hawk does for us.
Speaker 1: I appreciate joy us. I appreciate it.