Speaker 1: Just save this station as your top three set.
Speaker 2: This is Mojo in the Morning. All right, it is Mojo in the Morning. I want to ask the listeners about something that I think that you guys can relate to. That Chelsea and I are dealing with my wife and I are dealing with Chelsea is so hurt by my infidelity. Yes, believe it or not, Chelsea is upset, and I am here to admit that I have been unfaithful to her, But I honestly don't believe that what I was doing was to hurt her. I think it was to honestly protect me. She is so hurt that I am having a little binge watching infidelity.
Speaker 1: So we so we started watching a show.
Speaker 2: We started watching that Hulu show Paradise with the guy from uh, You're a little late.
Speaker 1: Is it? How long has it been out, Sterling K. Brown Brown? I've been talking about it for months. It has been out maybe a couple of years. I want to say it to first season. It's been a few seasons.
Speaker 2: So our neighbors, the Clems, told us that we should watch it. So Chelsea and I sat down, and Chelse is one of those people that she's like she watches everything, and she, you know, like she saw the crash. I didn't watch the crash. You know, she watches the Real Housewives of Rhode Island. She like into that now summer house stuff like that. So I say, do I go, let's have a show together, because we need couples need shows together.
Speaker 1: It's good for them to have that.
Speaker 2: So we're watching the show, and in my defense, I was not purposely being unfaithful to her. She fell asleep while we were watching. Okay, she was about an episode and a half in and she's snoring away. I continued to keep watching, and apparently she doesn't feel like I was being very considerate of our relationship, and she felt like I was betraying her. Some people may think it's like show cheating, and some people actually think it's worse. Showed cheating is worse than actual cheating. But why can't I watch ahead? I'm awake, I'm alive, I'm here, I'm not sleeping. Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 3: So, when she fell asleep, did you finish the episode that you guys were watching?
Speaker 2: I did, and then you stop. Well, here's what ended up happening, keV. I didn't realize Chelsea was asleep until the end of the episode when I'm like, all right, hey, you want to Oh, she's sleeping, and I'm like, you know what, they automatically go into the next episode like.
Speaker 1: It doesn't give me a chance.
Speaker 2: It has like a second and they ended on a good note, and I'm like, oh, okay, so what do you do. Do you continue and watch the next episode or do you do that? And while she's sleeping, I pretend that I didn't do it, and then I reset the whole thing.
Speaker 4: Really, you can tell I fake it sometimes, yeah, okay, So here's We like to watch Dateline Dateline Arizon Friday nights, but I also listened to I am a subscriber to the Dateline podcast.
Speaker 5: I pay for it so I don't get ads. So sometimes I will listen to the podcast before Wes and I have a chance to actually watch, like catch up and watch the episode.
Speaker 1: And so, Hilda, they're the same.
Speaker 5: Okay, so I already know everything that happens, Like it was the husband, you know, they did it. It's always it's always a husband or the person she's having an affair with. It never fails. So he'll turn it on and be like ooh, new dateline, and I'm like, oh, and we just get in bed and I say nothing, I may I make my guesses about who it is.
Speaker 1: You couldn't, I say nothing. I already know do calci?
Speaker 2: By the way, because if you did that, if you did that, you'd get arrested for violating gambling.
Speaker 1: What's going on? How you doing?
Speaker 4: Ray?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 1: Hey brother?
Speaker 7: I just I'm gonna give you the secrets of my marriage. You have to have a when the wife falls asleep show. Okay, I've watched probably tense uh seasons of whatever over again because my wife always falls asleep.
Speaker 1: I can't help it.
Speaker 7: I watch, like, I watched two three episodes after she falls asleep, and I have to sit there and watch it all.
Speaker 1: Over again with her.
Speaker 2: Why do I have to have a backup? Why do I have to have that just because she falls asleep? She continues to watch when I'm falling asleep.
Speaker 7: Trust me, man, it frustrated me too. But then I realized the backup is the best option here, and this is what you doing. You pick a good show and then when she sees it on Netflix and it says continue watching the show that she doesn't know about you gotta play it off like it's not Sweet's not sweet, don't worry about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's or I usually do that, and I'll say it was one of the boys that was using our account. You know, my, you know my Chelsea is sleeping show. It's SVU. I just love watching SVUS. What's up, Lisa?
Speaker 8: Hi?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 1: How you doing Lisa good?
Speaker 6: How are you?
Speaker 1: Am I a dirty son of a bitch for continuing to watch.
Speaker 6: Yes you are, Come.
Speaker 5: On, No, You're not that bad.
Speaker 6: I have an agreement with my significant other head and he went ahead and watched the show without.
Speaker 1: Me, and that really picked me.
Speaker 8: Off because that was our thing to do together.
Speaker 1: And then he decided to watch it. Oh my gosh, what show was it that you guys were watching together?
Speaker 8: It was Paradise, same show.
Speaker 2: Oh man, Yeah, I'm gonna I'm gonna tell you that she was. I didn't realize how salty she was about this whole thing. And then we were last night with some friends and our friends were like telling us all the good shows that they watch, and she, of course was doing the snide comments.
Speaker 1: Well, Tom will probably just continue.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like Tom probably already saw it. What's up? Selena, how you doing.
Speaker 8: Hi, I'm amazing, first time, long time.
Speaker 1: What's going on? Hey?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 7: I love you guys.
Speaker 8: I love listening to you guys in the morning.
Speaker 1: When my son thank you Hi.
Speaker 8: I totally agree with Charles because I'm like that with my husband. We binge watched a ton of shows and Paradise was one and he started watching it and after I had told him just to wait, right, and he'd like continue watching episodes, and I was really teed off, like I was angry about it, because I was like, this is a thing, this is our thing. We watch shows and we binge it. Don't keep watching it. I pall it shows for you.
Speaker 1: I'm going to be honest with you.
Speaker 2: You and all those that cannot stay awake during these shows need to get more rest.
Speaker 1: You need more rest. You need to sleep at night. Listen.
Speaker 2: I wake up to her watching stuff in the middle of the night, like she's got shows on. She always says that she can't sleep, she says and stuff like that. But I'm like, but here's the thing, though, I don't sit there and complain about the show she's watching in the middle of the night.
Speaker 1: Because shows that you're interested in, though that doesn't matter it does it does?
Speaker 3: Let me ask you this though, does it? Is it a situation where or it doesn't matter? Say you say, Chelsea, I heard about this new show less watching like you bring it to her?
Speaker 2: Less watch Paradise? Or can I tell you how to watch together?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Our friends said you should watch the show, I said, Chelsea's watched that show.
Speaker 1: They give us good shows. I don't know whenever.
Speaker 2: And I think she was not into it to begin with, and so I think to myself, I'm like, going, you know what, I'm gonna start watching it. So we started watching it. She got kind of into it, and then she fell asleep.
Speaker 1: She was exhausted. That's not y'all show. You get it. Yeah, See that's what I think. Thank you. I think the contact matters. That's not YOURLL show. What's up, Melissa Hie?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hi? What's going on?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 4: I have been in my current relationship for two and a half years.
Speaker 8: Yes, And I used to watch Bad Girls Club? Faithfully, you know what I'm talking about? Badgirls Club?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 8: Okay, there we go.
Speaker 3: So now I watch Batties and I've been watching it since I've been watching Bagirls Club.
Speaker 4: Okay, and he gets so mad.
Speaker 6: At me now for watching Batties without him, And I'm like, dude.
Speaker 8: You're a guy.
Speaker 6: You know we're in our forties watching Baddies.
Speaker 8: You're a man. You don't know anything about Batties. This is my show Black, yes, ma'am. And so I have to watch it.
Speaker 5: I have to.
Speaker 1: I do rewatch it with him and he doesn't know. Yeah, oh my gosh, he doesn't listen to us.
Speaker 6: Does it without him, and then watch it with him.
Speaker 2: If he if he listens, Doss, he's listening to you, Melissa, tell us this on the radio right now.
Speaker 8: He's at work. He hasn't the slightest.
Speaker 2: Clue, the slightest you are, by the way, you are an deviate woman. We're gonna we're gonna do We're gonna do the War of the Roses on you for binge watching. You should Hi, I'm calling from Nielsen.
Speaker 1: What show are you watching? What's going on? Asia?
Speaker 6: Say so? I do want to tell you it ruins it when you don't watch it with her, especially Paradise, because that's like a show that you have to have conversations about after, like starting after episode three. Y'all have to y'all have to sit and talk about it, so don't go further. Watch what you what she missed with her, pretend to be interested, and then y'all both further from there, but don't leave her again.
Speaker 5: I don't like watching stuff though, with somebody who's already watched it, like I like what you know because then, and especially you, because I feel like you're the one that's like, watch this is.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't do that.
Speaker 2: By the way, there's a couple of sex scenes in Paradise that area that hot latina lady is smoking. What's up, Rosie High? Last call on this one. I'm only taking you because you agree with me.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Yes, I do.
Speaker 6: Thank you, only because there's going to be time times when she needs something to do, and that she's going to give her something to do. Yes, you already seen it. You she fell asleep. That's okay, nobody can be mad at that. So while you're at work, while you're out with the guys, while you're golfing, anything, she'll give her something to do.
Speaker 2: Now exactly see that. I was just helping her. Courtney texted seven seventh three be four. Courtney says Chelsea should just binge watch the show with Kevin and get back at Mojo because he becomes so jealous.
Speaker 1: Of you both.
Speaker 2: What do I do if I come home one day and you're sitting on the couch watching a show at Chelsea and some grapes
Speaker 1: Detroit still