Speaker 1: Your situation is a little different. You talk about this guy a lot.
Speaker 2: I'm exhausted by it.
Speaker 3: Okay, my GBFF, he is the drama, a mess. No no, no, I love him to death. But last week we talked about how he recently ended things or mutually ended things with the guy that he was seeing for a couple of months, and he was devastated, and I was trying to figure out how to show up for him, be there for him all of the things. Well, I get a call Friday around like six pm and he's like, Hey, what are you doing tonight? And I'm like, uh, chillin', what's up. He's like, well, I wrote a letter too, and then he said his ex's name, and he was like, and I dropped it off at his house. Right now, I think I want to get back with him, So I wrote, meet me at sugar House, which is where they had their first date, at eight pm if you would like to talk and work things out. Oh this is like a movie, right, I'm like, why would you do that? We just got over this man. Anyways, eight p now eight point fifteen rolls around and I get a call from my GBFF sitting at Sugarhouse beside himself.
Speaker 4: He didn't show up.
Speaker 2: He's like, I feel so stupid and lonely.
Speaker 3: He didn't show up, And now I'm just sitting at the bar by myself drinking.
Speaker 2: I'm depressed. You need to come here.
Speaker 3: So, of course, even though I don't want to go, I get my butt out of bed and go to Sugarhouse and sit with him, and we spend forty five minutes talking about how this is gonna be good for you. You needed to get over him, like we're in a better situation, and basically f that man, like he would have been lucky to have you. As we're talking, my gbff's back is facing the door, a man walks up and taps him on the shoulder and he turns around.
Speaker 2: He goes, oh my god, that's him.
Speaker 3: As I'm spit talking this man, and I'm just like, I roll my eyes.
Speaker 2: I turn around. I'm like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: I So he shows up an hour late.
Speaker 3: He showed up an hour late, and to see what he looks like, I met you for the first time. Yeah, I met him for the first time.
Speaker 4: And of you saying yeah, nasty things about.
Speaker 2: It, exactly. He was actually a nice guy.
Speaker 3: Also was interesting to hear what my GBFF was telling this man about me, Like this man is like, oh, I heard you like so and so type of guys. I'm like, that's what you're telling him, Like stop talking about me. But yeah, so this whole situation and now I think they're back together, and I'm just like, I cannot keep up. Break up, make up, breakup, makeup. You stayed there right for like ten minutes. Oh you didn't want to hang.
Speaker 2: Out with him?
Speaker 4: You should have hung out and got about iout it.
Speaker 2: They were discussing their relationship.
Speaker 4: Quick question though, and this may not make a difference. I just got to know.
Speaker 5: Did he block him or him writing the letter? So he was blocked. That's when I wrote the letter blocked. They blocked each other. They had no communication. He had to go drop off something at his house. I think like some of his sweatshirts or something. He put the letter in there. How old is your gbff? Yeah, turning twenty six.
Speaker 1: My god, this seems like he's young when I picture I picture he even though you're thirty years old. So I'm thinking you're hanging out with a younger guy. He acts like an old man or is that just is that I don't think he old it all putting the letter, putting the letter and stuff, and that's.
Speaker 2: Just him being dramatic. He's supposed to.
Speaker 4: I don't know. He got blocked each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I interesting that the X showed up an hour late, thinking that he'd still be sitting there, because if I were your FF, after like a half hour, I would say, Okay, clearly he's not coming, he doesn't want to get back together, and I'm going home.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So now the X told me that there was a time frame on the letter, which my GBFF did not disclose to me. He just right away started calling me crying.
Speaker 2: He was like, he's always on time.
Speaker 4: Wait, he gave him a time frame? How long of a time frame?
Speaker 2: I want to say it was like between eight and ten?
Speaker 4: He gave him fifteen I would be here.
Speaker 2: I didn't know there was a time frame.
Speaker 4: Y O g a b FF thirsty.
Speaker 1: This is this is like tough because when you start blocking somebody and you have no way to communicate.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, wait, but it gets deeper.
Speaker 3: Okay, yesterday I get a call from my GBFF. All this happened over the weekend. The GBFF says, I don't know what happened, But.
Speaker 2: I'm over him. Anna. You know what, Anna, being his friend.
Speaker 4: Is a full time job. I've never met him. I'm sure he's great, but it's a lot like.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's going on at this point. I'm like, can you just stop including me? Because I feel like I'm on the high.
Speaker 2: He lies with you.
Speaker 1: Who has gotten together, broken up, gotten together, broke up gotten together.
Speaker 6: Bros in the shortest amount of time.
Speaker 1: Eight four four Mojo Live. We I feel like he is probably one of our your number one topics that you bring up a number one people him and then the dog loving mother? Did you know that Mama's Boy? You know, those are the guys I'm telling you. I think that both of these situations need to all meet each other. You need to double date. You guys need to go out in a double date. Your GBFF needs to go find another guy now, and then you and Mama's Boy get together and we put them all together. It's kind of like when TV shows mixed with each other, you know how they'll do that from timetime, like Chicago p D and Chicago Fire. I Uh, for some reason just pictured him to be older, only because like his moves that he has seem like old people are like well, which.
Speaker 6: Moves like him?
Speaker 1: Like his drama. It must be most of the like I asked Jacob this question. I said, are most you know men who are gay? Do they act more mature for their age? And he goes, oh a lot of times, like they'll act and they also date older sometimes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's dating. So the guy he's seen is older than me. I think he's like thirty six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they'll end up they'll end up finding themselves. What's going on, Jakeai.
Speaker 7: To go on?
Speaker 8: Well, I gotta say, Mojo. Me and my wife we got two kids together. We dated in high school, split, both went through a marriage, got back together, split apart, got back to get her again, you know, for over the course of fifteen years.
Speaker 2: You know, Wow, are you still together?
Speaker 9: Yes, ma'am? That wow.
Speaker 4: I love the story that.
Speaker 6: You dated in high school, got married to other people, got divorced, and come back together.
Speaker 4: You know, yup, look at that. Yep, that's uh, that's so, so it works. This is good. I like. I like hearing that you guys are together and that everything is happy. Magnet.
Speaker 5: Sometimes there are certain people in your life you just cannot separate from you always come back together.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: How old are you, Jake?
Speaker 8: I'm thirty three?
Speaker 4: Wow, and you're only thirty three too, which.
Speaker 8: Is six kids?
Speaker 4: Oh my god? Thirty three or six kids? How many were her? Wow?
Speaker 8: I got two with her? We have two boys and four girls.
Speaker 4: That's another busy house.
Speaker 1: Another topic altogether of people who are young that have the most amount of kids. I mean, thirty three. Can you imagine you have one kid at thirty six? Can you imagine having five more around? When are we going to meet the gb F?
Speaker 2: Whatever you want? He would love to.
Speaker 4: Have him come in some more.
Speaker 1: I want to have a show one day where all the people that are the people that we talk about from time to time on our show, like the people that give us good topics, they all come in and everybody meets each other, and then you say, all right, this next person's coming in here right now. He's got a fetish with cuck chairs.
Speaker 4: Who's at the door. Who's at the door, John Taylor?
Speaker 2: John that.
Speaker 4: He by the way.
Speaker 1: Ever since our topic that we had on Friday, we were talking about the big rumors that people that we know have a cup chair. I have been seeing chairs sitting on the side of the road all weekend, and he's been sending pictures. Kevin's been sending me pictures of chairs. There was one the other day that was just down the street from my house, just sitting there, and I'm thinking to myself, there must be something about this people that randomly put one chair out on the side where the garbage is.
Speaker 4: I saw one in front of the studio. You dead, I had me wondering, or brand in the building?
Speaker 1: Guy? Yeah, we're the security guard who falls asleep, probably in the front gast.
Speaker 4: Gee, what's going on? How you doing? Chris?
Speaker 9: Good morning, everybody morning. Back in the early seventies, my parents divorced and remarried back and I think we'reund nineteen eighty something remarried. But what's funny is when I moved to Harrison Township, I, oh, well, my dad divorced and then remarried somebody else up in Port Huron. But I started going to high school in Harrison Township after my folks got back together, and first day of school, this girl comes running up to me. Chris, Chris, Chris, it was one of my step sisters.
Speaker 4: You had never met her?
Speaker 9: I no, no, I know I had met her. Yeah, I had met her, but hadn't seen her in years because because my dad divorced that lady and then but yeah, he had three daughters. They had three daughters. Well, but you guys were going on, yeah, the same high school together.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's wild. Chris.
Speaker 1: You're an incredible guy, but you're an awful storyteller.
Speaker 9: We of course we lost mom Mom about three weeks.
Speaker 4: How, get off this phone.
Speaker 9: Wow, I'm sorry, first time, long time, No, long time, long time.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you, Chris. I appreciate it. Thank you, Chris. Take care of yourself. Well, appreciate it. I bless Uh. There are sometimes there are some times, some stories that might be better if we would have been able to tell him ourselves.
Speaker 4: Hold on, Taylor, what do you call them for? Taylor?
Speaker 7: Hey, so I don't know.
Speaker 2: Why I'm calling about this, but I had to. So we found some chairs side of the road.
Speaker 7: We kicked them up, and guess what they're called, Mojoe, guess what we set them up? I guess what they're called.
Speaker 4: Did you call them the cup chairs?
Speaker 7: Command the.
Speaker 4: Same triple cs? Oh that's great.
Speaker 7: So my boyfriend's walking around the house and he's like, yeah, I got the CCC set up and Martie calls himself the CCP, the Cut Command.
Speaker 4: President, going on, can I tell you something.
Speaker 1: I got a d M from a listener and I think, if I'm not mistaken, it started with a P with I think.
Speaker 4: Is Peyton Peyton d M?
Speaker 1: And said and I and I rarely read like the dms on Instagram, but I saw the DM and I could see the first word and it said talk, and so.
Speaker 4: I gotta read the DM.
Speaker 1: And she said that she rearranged the furniture in her house and in her bedroom because they have a nice