Speaker 1: Did I tell you guys how I'm still going back and forth with my apartment complex about the poop the dog.
Speaker 2: Really, you talk about it all the time. Somebody was like, not cleaning up the dog poop, right, I think a couple of people.
Speaker 1: I watched one guy and I think he lives on my floor, use we have like patches of grass outside. He let his dog poop and then just walked away, and he knows I saw him too. So I emailed them and I was like, hey, I almost stepped on it, and like, I watched this guy deliberately do it.
Speaker 2: Can you guys say something?
Speaker 1: No email had been sent, And then I went to them and I mean, she's the nicest apartment lady, but she was like, yo, well we can send an email, but sometimes since it's like just public access, people can come from like the neighboring things, and you know it's not necessarily our tenants. But they've been sending all these other emails about unregistered vehicles and packages. So I'm like, you can't send another email about the dog poop. But it's like, hey, please pick up your dog poop. Yes, it's so easy to pick up dog poopy. We have like a little dog park thing there, so they have areas for you to get bags and trash and stuff, pick it up, throw it out.
Speaker 2: It always will befuddle me as to why people can't pick up their dog poop and why you know, you see like either the dog poop on the path or you see the bag of dog poop that somebody has picked it up and they've tied it in a neat little knot and said it there on the side of the path.
Speaker 3: That is dumb to me because like, what, what are you? Why is that right there? Like you you still manage to pick it up? Because I could imagine if you're like, well, I never pick up dog poop because I don't want my hand to be like touching it, even if it's with a bag. But like you put it in the bag and then you left it there.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Why this text message says it's dog poop, who cares?
Speaker 2: I care? How would you feel if I came in your house and poop and.
Speaker 1: Then just left it there trying to yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Then to see that again, that attitude befuddles me. It's dog poop? Who cares? Well? We try to keep our neighborhoods, like, you know, you wouldn't just throw like an Arby's bag on the ground. It's just an Arby's bag. Who cares? Well, I care because this is our neighborhood.
Speaker 3: I think the only time I ever leave dog poop on the ground is if it's actively raining and or like if it's snowing and they poop on top of the snow and there's snow like coming down in sheets, then I think that's gonna wash away.
Speaker 2: Eventually or get bury. But mostly raining. We're so, we're so, we got so many marshes and swamps and lakes around here that where does the dog poop wash into? Well, it washes down into the marsh, yeah, and the lake. So it's not a good idea. Cryptosporidiums do you want it? Do you want to drink cryptosporidium with your with your water? Do you want to fill your yetty bottle with cryptospuridium? No? You do not clean up your dog poop. I don't care if it does wash into the marsh. Would I rather do that? Or plastic bags everywhere?
Speaker 1: There's a bunch of text messages what he says, I'd buy a sign from Amazon, the sticket in the dirt yourself that says pick up your dog poop and a.
Speaker 2: Bunch of phone costs. Samantha's on the phone, Samantha, we're talking about dog poop and and this comes up once in a while on the show, but we try not to do it too often. But it's when people leave the bags of dog poop or just leave the dog poop there.
Speaker 4: What are your thoughts, Well, I just wanted to tell vant, like, go easy on the people who lead a dog poop because they're planning to come back and pick it up.
Speaker 2: What they're planning on coming back and picking it up? Oh they're not.
Speaker 4: So will me and my husband do this, like we do use the greem poop bags. But then we'll just leave it on the path off to the side. No one's gonna step in it, and then we'll just come back, like later that day or the next day and pick it up. We just we don't want to carry it all the way home. I mean, come back.
Speaker 2: No, you do not, you do not. I love you, Samantha, love you, but you maybe you are a small fraction of people who decide to leave their poop bag on the side of the path. Why not just take it with you because one way or another, either today or tomorrow, you gotta carry it home. Yeah, pick it up now.
Speaker 4: No, but we don't. We sing by like in our car. I mean, we know we're going to be driving in or out. You know that there next day, and we'll just jump out and grab it and then put it in the trash on the way out.
Speaker 2: That sounds like more work.
Speaker 4: How many times back in the same place? Never because we come back and get it.
Speaker 2: She does, someone else comes back and gets it. You're right, Bailey, But I think you do have a point. If I am well for a walk, uh, and I see a bag of dog poop on the side of the trail, it's usually not there the next day. But I don't give the owner the purp. I don't give the purp credit. I give credit to Ellen, who also walks on the path and said, I'm a good neighbor, a good citizen. I'm going to clean up your mess, because you know what we do a lot of the time in life. We spend a lot of our time in life fixing other people's screw ups, whether it's your kids, your boyfriends, your parents, your boss, your coworker. That's what we do. Borrow, Samantha, don't pick up your poop. She needs a clip. I can't mention clip on the radio. No, I cannot mention. I'm not allowed to mention this amazing device that clips to your dog's leash. I'm not allowed to mention that.
Speaker 3: No, No, can you buy it only Etsy? Probably you can't mention that at I don't know. I'm just wondering. You cannot mention that. Hey, Samanth, I gonna mail you a clip A do Okay.
Speaker 2: I don't think you can try it out? Okay, thank you very much. Quinn, don't mention it. You can't mention that, say anything? Who is cam Cameron? We're talking about dog poop?
Speaker 3: What do you.
Speaker 2: Alright?
Speaker 5: So, like I was mentioning to Van, I'm I work as a licensed dot tech and so we also have to worry about, you know, what that dog may have. Even if you don't know directly, there could be something your pet has and then my pet walks by sniffed it, or maybe they're a cool eater and they get a hold of it and then they end up with intestinal cryptosporidium?
Speaker 2: Is that a thing? Did they teach you that, and that's school.
Speaker 5: Yep, there's cock City, there's.
Speaker 2: Cock Citi, yep. Okay, yeah, no, I appreciate that, and I think that that's that's true clean if everybody knows this, and I think that I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt to most people who don't clean up after their dog. They really think that it's better for it to be washed away by the rain rather than use a plastic bag, which is bad for the environment, or they just forgot to bring a poop bag. And I think a lot of the time I've been there before, I forgot to bring a poop bag.
Speaker 5: I've forgotten one too.
Speaker 2: It happens.
Speaker 3: We're human, like four and the dog just poops like eight times.
Speaker 2: It's like, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: It marks me when I see, at least in my apartment complex. I'm sure a lot of them, like the nicer, newer ones. They have bags, they have dog parks, they have trash cans for you to throw out.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, and people just like no, yeah, no, yeah. Yeah. We had a bunch of text messages. Somebody said the first caller about the dog poop had a poop attitude. Don't be rude to Dave he's an angel. Yeah. No, I think that she was just, you know, vigorously defending the fact that she comes by later and picks them up. Here's one. I had a great day and I would never leave his poop on the side. Can you imagine if I left a bundle of log sized dog poop to pick up later. That's what I'm saying. It's more work than it's worth.
Speaker 3: A lot of people are dragging me for leaving my poop when it was raining. I haven't had a dog in thirteen years. Okay, I haven't done it in a minute. I was young and dumb.
Speaker 1: Somebody texted said call the people out yourself, maybe in a nice way. No, because then what if they like, okay, I'll pick up the poop, then they throw it at me?
Speaker 2: Maybe what if they did?
Speaker 4: All?
Speaker 2: Right? It is one of one point three kdub Thanks for all the comments on that. One of these something we can all relate to. It is give to the Max Day and we are just promoting giving to ktwgb's Christmas wish. If you do donate, send me a text. I'd love to give you a shout out. We're suggesting donating one dollar for every year that you've listened to the show. Shout out again to Broadway Pizza Restaurants and Sarah for being so generous sending over twenty hundred dollars pizza gift cards. That is just amazing. Please be generous. Is give to the Max Day and if you are fortunate enough to be able to afford to give, we suggest Katiewb's Christmas Wish katiewb dot com slash wish Big Red Donate button. It's really easy to do. Are we really going to do pro and con Dave Ryan tomorrow? Somebody suggested it? Okay, so when we do pro and con it's kind of a fun thing to do. The first one was pro cruising versus anti cruising, like cruise ships like your Carnival Royal Caribbean. Yeah, we did pro and con Disney.
Speaker 3: Disney, and we did Halloween Taylor Swift, Taylor Swift and putting Christmas the Core up early right, yes, And then now this week we're doing cons to Dave Ryan. If you are available to be on tomorrow and you are either pro Dave Ryan or con Dave Ryan, then well we'll want to talk to you.
Speaker 2: Obviously, all we get is calls like con con con actually hate Dave. Okay, I want to hear this one. You know what's gonna happen. Bailey's gonna disguise her voice and call from the other room like, yeah, my name is Rocky and I want to talk about how much I hate Dave Ryan.
Speaker 3: Looking at Dave's face every day makes me sick. And you'll be like Rocky, I don't even know you every day.
Speaker 2: I mean, all right, if you want to be so what do you do if you want to be pro con tomorrow?
Speaker 1: So we're gonna do this literally tomorrow, like eight o'clocks around this time. If you are free to either be pro Dave or con Dave, you call right now six five to one nine eight nine kdw B.
Speaker 2: I'll get your info.
Speaker 1: You got to do a little bit of research, not research, but have some bullet points prepared.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then we'll get you on the air tomorrow. This You guys are the worst friends ever. All right, it's k d w B. It's one oh one point three k d double u B. We are doing give to the Max day and just encouraging you. You know, we you don't have to donate to Christmas wish of course you can donate to cystic fibrosis. Yeah, Duck Sunlimited Animal Humane Society. But it's just it just feels good to be generous and if you've got some extra money, especially if you live out in Wyzetta. Yeah, they are one of those giant ten million dollar homes on Lake Minnetonka. Maybe a little generosity I think I give people. Ben At the bit of the doubt, I think that people attack rich people, but I think that the rich people I know are some of the most generous philanthropic, philanthropic or trothropic philanthropic people that I know. It's like they volunteer and they're you know, so donate. Yeah, go to katiew dot com slash wish and make a donation. Tick click the red donation box. What are we doing when we come back? Anybody have any idea?
Speaker 1: Hey, we're gonna play this game that we do every now and then called incoherent ww okay games?
Speaker 3: Why not? All right?
Speaker 2: We do love games. We'll be back at a second on katwb people don't ask a whords. Jenny Jenny is in Morocco. Yeah, of all places, you.
Speaker 3: Should follow her on Instagram Jenny KTWB The lighting is beautiful.
Speaker 2: There, it is. It is amazing. She looks great. I would not have the nerved go to somewhere that I don't know where. There's like a disney Land, you know what I mean. I go to Tokyo because there's a Disneyland, Paris Disneyland outside of that. Frankfurt. I ain't going to Frankfurt. Is there a Disneyland in Frankfurt? No?
Speaker 3: No, you and I are the same there. And she's going making friends left and right. She's like, here's this guy I met and he's making me tea. Like you're talking to strangers, right.
Speaker 2: I would never It's crazy. Go check her out. Jenny kat WB live on YouTube and the iHeartRadio app. It's one on one point three Katie w B. They're gonna bring Krispy Kreme donuts to target shelves across the Twin Cities. Oh yes, krispy Kreme. I'm not a sweet person. I'm glad i'm not, because if I were, then I would probably be in deeply into Krispy Kremes. Yeah, not really a sweet person.
Speaker 3: We got brought some Krispy Kremes last week, and I was the only one who wanted to eat any of them.
Speaker 2: I think von eate one. I took two, Oh did you well? It was a dozen, so that means I got ten. So I just kept them at home and then when I wanted one, I would wrap it in a little a little paper towel, put it in the microwave. In microwave it for five seconds and then it's nice. Oh have you ever had a or a burger that's got like a doughnut as part of the bunch.
Speaker 3: That sounds disgusting to me, But they had that at the fair and you liked it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't remember what it was. It was an uncrustable burger that was the messiest, but really good. It was a good thing for one time. Yeah. It was an uncrustable used as buns with the burger, so you got the hot, juicy burger and the cheese and the toppings and the top and bottom bun is an uncrustable and it was sloppy and messy, but I'm so glad I did it. All right, We're gona play a little game here on Katie WB. The game is called Incoherent, and you're gonna see how it works. We've got cards that have words on them, and the words don't make any sense by themselves. But if you kind of slur everything together, it'll turn into a well known phrase. Now we've each got to read a card, and then we can't guess the other one. I can't guess yours, Vaughans, You've got to guess your own as you read it. I'll go ahead and start. Here we go in stuck cram reels, in stuck cram reels, in in stuck cram reels. Anybody intu you know it? I think ins tuck cram re l It is Instagram. She's see Now if you're reading it yourself, your mind doesn't get away from the words. It doesn't hear.
Speaker 3: Bump Ken spies slot day? What bump can spies slot Day?
Speaker 2: Oh? I shouldn't say it. I got excited, but we can work together. Okay, thank you.
Speaker 1: Mine says that he use that he it's us that he it'sues that I think it's that he issues daddy issues.
Speaker 2: I thought, yeah, I knew issues. I was confused that he had some issues. Actually, right here we go. Lip prawn shames, lip prawn shames, Lippron shame Lipron. Don't tell me lip prawn shames, lip lipron, lip lip pron shames, liprin shames, lipperlipprin. You got it, Bailey, don't say it. Don't say it, shame, lip pron shame, liipprin, chains, liber chains, lip pron Shanes. I got it. I got that pron Shanes. As you're listening, do you have it? Have you figured out there's three words on the card lip, prawn shames, you string them all together. It should say so, I'm not lipron shames. What is it? Lebron ja, lebron james. I'm impressed.
Speaker 3: If this is the only thing I'm good at, then I'll take it. Here's one, thorough Winks aid. Thorough Winks aid, we can't help you. Thorow Winks said Thorrow. Thorrough winksad their wing. Thorrow winksade, do you know it?
Speaker 2: Read the words slowly? Thorough Winks aid, thorough winks, I don't know it. Should I check? I'll look throwing shade? Oh, thorough Winks said Thorrow wink.
Speaker 3: Save.
Speaker 2: That one's kind of sus that that.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of words ready door, hey me, foss, soul, lot, deed, dough.
Speaker 2: Are you seriously you don't know that one? It will spell okay, got me foss lado Okay, gotcha. It almost spelled it out for it. I got it like almost halfway through door. Hay me foss. All right, A couple of more of these. Okay, tats soap pooh? She forwards. Tats soap pooh? She tats so pushy. Sounds dirty. That's so pooshy. What if I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Though it is dirty and you're reading it, you don't realize it.
Speaker 2: Tats soap pooh she?
Speaker 3: I don't want to say it is dirty.
Speaker 2: You read it? Is it? No, it's not. That's so booge. That's my favorite one. All right, we're gonna come back in a second. Give to the max to Day please donate on Katie wb dot com slash wish and we will give you a shout out and appreciate it. For Katie Bibe's Christmas wish. I got to give a shout out for Aleya Maya and Tyler. Mom just donated twenty five dollars for in honor of the kids, and we appreciate you guys. So if you want to donate, please go do that. For Give to the Back Day, we're looking for donations for Christmas wish. Our suggested donation is one dollar for every year you've listened to KWB, or maybe one dollar for how much you love us on a scale of one to one hundred two two Okay, KDWB dot com slash wish and we'll be back in just a minute. On KDWB, there's always something we got to talk about, and we are and we are. We're going to talk about the best sports cities. Do you think that the Twin Cities is one of the best sports cities? With the five biggest sports in the US, football, baseball, basketball, soccer, and hockey. We may be in the top ten, but we might not be. I'll tell you about it coming up in a second. On KDWB two three four, litchye, what's going on here? First of all, you can smell there is a turkey that is smoking in the hallways, so delicious. Doesn't really happen at a workplace very often, but I brought in a turkey press to smoke.
Speaker 3: If you're driving to worker, take a big old whiff in right now and you might be able to actually smell it because it is so pungent.
Speaker 2: It is pretty Yes, it pretty much is. I said, wait, till January first to dive into your big new year's resolution. Experts are suggesting soft launching, either now or in December. Why because it gives you time to kind of test the waters and build confidence and avoid the all or nothing mindset that often leads to failure. So if you're thinking about whether it's exercising more or quitting drinking or quitting smoking or whatever, it is losing weight instead of being like, Okay, January first, I wake up and my entire world changes immediately, which is a really hard thing to do. Yeah, try to maybe soft launch, Maybe start with changes, eat better or cut back on screen time, make January less overwhelming, and help have it stick. Plus, the festive season gives you a mental space to plan without pressure. Think of it like a warm up. So small steps now mean you hit the ground running in the new year. I like that because then it's like you're gonna just try it out a little bit at a time, without you know, going balls to the wall. Yep. Yeah, I'm gonna ask you a personal question me, do you have a date with your boy again? When is your boy regular guy? You're going out again? Regular Guy and I are going out tomorrow. Oh you are. Yes, Now, there was a bit of an issue with regular guy doing only activities that you seem to enjoy. Yes, that's true.
Speaker 3: I mean I would say, here's what I have planned, and then do you want to come along? Because I'm just a busy woman and unfortunately I did not plan on finding someone to date in the month of the day. So tomorrow the options that he gave me, Yes, he gave me these options. One is going to the putter to play mini golf. Honestly doesn't sound fun to me. I don't necessarily like mini golf. I don't like a sports and that thing is a sport to me.
Speaker 1: Unlessa my girlfriend said that, she was like, you better not ever take me on a mini golf date.
Speaker 2: Do women not like mini golf? I just I feel like I don't have feelings about mini golf, Like mini golf to me is like Taylor Swift to me, like I just don't care. Okay, So that's one of them.
Speaker 3: So he said the puttery or his second option is going to Manny's Steakhouse, which is so expensive.
Speaker 2: It is an upscale place. Yes, yeah, so if the boy is buying go.
Speaker 3: To man I mean I'll be like, hey, uh, do you can you look up the menu there? Because I just want you to know, like what you're getting into if and when I say yes to that, because I can only imagine the puttery is half the price.
Speaker 1: You also got to be a classy woman on the well, this isn't the first date. I was gonna say, older light, but no, this isn't your first date.
Speaker 3: This is technically our fourth date, but the last two were very like. We'd have a beer in like forty five minutes and then go and sit quietly sitting next to each other watching a show.
Speaker 2: Play Little Manny's Price is Right with you right now? Gone? Do you want to queue up the Price is Right? Theme song? And I think the puttery would be much more affordable probably, But if you go to Manny's, I'm gonna play little Prices right and see how you guys do. Okay, So I will give you an item from the Manny's menu. Then you will try to guess without going over the retail price of this item. Here we go, New York Strips, Teak Bailey, New York Strips, Teak and Manny's.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm going to say that would be fifty five dollars bought.
Speaker 2: I'll go forty seven. Guys are so out of touch, ninety seven dollars and ninety five cents, and he wants to take me there. Yes, uh geez, Okay, well, okay, I know about Manny's. I've never paid in so Okay. Now I got an idea doing a bone in tenderloin, bone in tender loin.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, I wonder is the bone going to make it more expensive or less expensive?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say just solid.
Speaker 2: One Bailey wins, it's one O four ninety five. Wow, Okay, let's try. Let's go to the appetiers. Okay, okay, oysters Rockefeller. Do you know what that is? No, then we'll move on to something else. How about we do something you've actually heard of. Main lobster cakes. Now, these are main lobster cakes, kind of like a crab cake, but lobster. It's an appetizer. It is an app Okay, oh okay.
Speaker 3: If it's an app I'm gonna say it is thirty two dollars.
Speaker 6: Oh, I'm still going up. I'm gonna go fifty four. Bailey's closes thirty five ninety four. Way, let's go down to we're going down to the seafood here at Manny's. By the way, this is not meant to be disrespectful in any way to Manny's. If you could go to Manny's or you're working Manny's, we love you.
Speaker 2: I mean I would love to go. If he's buying, well, you know that I think that he might not have looked at the menu. Okay, Okay, here we go with seafood. Over at Manni's. We have king crab legs, two pounds of king crab legs, which is the big pervy ones that are not quite the size of your arm, but the size of a ten year old's arm. Okay, get probably maybe three crab legs. Wow, how much Bailey?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm going to say that is sixty eight dollars?
Speaker 2: Okay, eighty four? The actual price king crab legs at Manny's two hundred and seventy nine dollars and ninety five cents. Yeah, all right, you cheap ass. Let's do something more economical Manny Manny's Prime Burger, Manny's Prime Burger. What are you going to get for Manny's Prime burger? Bailey bids. Yes, I'm going to say forty eight dollars.
Speaker 1: Clearly, I'm terrible at this game, but I'm going to guess seventy nine thirty.
Speaker 2: Four ninety five. Okay, think a mess. I over bet. I knew it. You're staying on the menu at Manny's. Let me see if I can find it for you. On the menu going to be water a little, it is going to be It is French fried onions teen ninety five. Wow. Wait, sorry, baked potato with all the fixings thirteen ninety five.
Speaker 3: Oh sweet, So we can go to Manny's and both get baked potatoes.
Speaker 2: You can share one, exactly, all right? That is it. I don't know why in the world we got off on that, but yeah, that's your date. Maybe for tomorrow night the puddle. Yeah, I'll probably go mini golfing. I'll just you know, you'll have a good time mini golfing. It'll be fine if you like this guy. I used to have a girlfriend. We used to say, I don't care where I go when I'm with you. Yeah, and it's so true. And he's gone all the places that I want to go, and I'll just be like, listen, Manny's is expensive, but if you want to buy it. Maybe we'll go there against another time. I got new music. This just dropped like hours ago. It is new Kevin Jonas called Changing on KATIEWB. It's no conversation, so keep on changing, Yeah, keep on changing. I like that song that is Kevin Jonas just came out like hours ago. It's called Changing. Thanks for the feedback. Somebody said that kind of gives Christmas five. Somebody will said it sounds like a I wrote it. What I don't think it sounds like a I wrote it. But that's an interesting take. So thank you for the comments. We appreciate that. Give to the max day on KATIEWB. We do this. We're gonna do matching with Christmas Wish later in December with Treasure Island, matching the donations that we get. That's not today today. We're just looking for donations for katwb's Christmas Wish and if you want to donate, we're trying to inspire you. Now. Somebody said a little while ago they would donate one hundred and one dollars if we did all the impressions that we can do. Oh so, between the three of us we can do a boatload of impressions. Yeah. So I'll start off with Napoleon. You're just jealous because I've been talking online with hot babes all day. Thank you, Kip. I'm gonna easier to bring me some chapstick because my lips hurt real bad. Okay, I can't do Napoleon. I'm gonna go Donald Trump. Yeah. The Dave Ryan Show, huge show. It's so huge. I listen every morning. More people listen to the show than any show on the planet. It's the age case. You can guess you this one, this guy. Do you think anybody thinks I'm a failure because I go home to Starla every night? Forget about it. Do you know who that is? That's Kondo from also Napoleon dynam Do you think anybody wants a round house kick to the face what I'm wearing these bad boys? I think it sounds like the main alfine Santa Clausa called to town. Hey, you've got to just I think I don't think it's the sound, more like the head al Okay, Okay, Bailey.
Speaker 3: All right, Chandler Bing, Oh my gosh, don't you just look so cute in your sweater?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 2: Good from friends? Good? Yeah? I think we can all do like a Well, I'll tell you. I'll do it first thing. You guess. What's the deal with the elevators? I mean the closed door button? It never closes. What's up with that? Yours is actually better than both me and Dave when we do it all the time. I disagree. What's the deal with women? What's the deal with I don't get it? You closed? You push to close the.
Speaker 1: Door button, it doesn't do anything, and when it's open, it's still closed.
Speaker 2: What's the deal with that? Okay? I got one for you game. Okay, like Scoob, we're gonna have to find film and get it on in the mystery machine. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Okay, here's one.
Speaker 7: In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun. You find the fun and snip the job's a game. Mary Poppins's Mary Poppins.
Speaker 1: Now, my fellow Americans, me and Michelle we're gonna go vacation off in Hawaii and listen to the date Bryan show. I love my KitKat bars for Halloween.
Speaker 2: Thank you. It's not bad. Your Trump is better Obama? And that is it for impression? How much is she going to donate? Now? Well, we said she's had one hundred one dollars, Hire one dollars. Mary, you want the moon, I'll give you the moon. I'll throw a last around and pull it down. Jimmy Stewart, thank you, all right, say hello to my old friend. Oh boy, hot, okay, there's a Mickey Mouse here. The terrain of coming. Oh nice, it's coming around the bin and I ain't seeing the sunshine, and so I don't know when there's a Johnny Cash.
Speaker 7: Oh boy, that is such a lovely impression of Johnny cas.
Speaker 2: Not that you know what creepy. Seriously, you are way too good at many and Mickey Mouse. So all right, donate please, We'll do anything we're desperate. Donate to Christmas Wish katiewb dot com, slash wish, click on the big red donate button, Dave.
Speaker 6: Sirt sponsored by six one to two Injured Timer and Lamber's Injury Law on Katie w B.
Speaker 2: Right, let's get started with the dirt scandal over at the Miss Universe pageant. They're supposed to crown the Winter tomorrow night, but there's like three of the judges walked off of the panel. Another one said that they there was accusations of one of the judges sleeping with one of the contestants, And I actually put on my Facebook page I said, are beauty pageants just kind of an anachronism, like a thing of the past. They belonged to nineteen seventy one and nobody cares anymore. I think the women are still admirable. You know, they play the cello, they get a degree from MIT or whatever. But I just think a beauty pageant is like, no, it's like demeaning. I think it belongs to another era.
Speaker 3: Amanda Seafried is offering her dream cast for Mama Mia three, which she says this week is pretty much a done deal. She's floated around the name Sabrina Carpenter as joining the cast, possibly as her daughter to Amanda Seyfried's character.
Speaker 8: I love portraying a mom, so I would love to see Sophie with her kids. Maybe she has a cousin she hasn't seen in a while, and I could be Sabrina Carpenter and then as Sydney Sweeney could show up. There's like a bunch of girls that really want to be a part of it, and I like them all for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she kind of just named a bunch of blonde women thank you.
Speaker 3: Jenny Ludburger, Tenny Lumberger could be in Mama Mia three.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I'm gonna float it to the people with the power.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 1: Sabrina Garbent is kind of busy because she just got tapped to be Alice in the new outl and wonder Land.
Speaker 2: Here's the producer Mark Platt talking about it.
Speaker 9: I thought she's such a talented and a young person in a voice.
Speaker 2: I love her music, and she was just.
Speaker 9: Smart and articulate and like the journey that Alice goes on in the Lewis Carroll book. And so I said, let's take a's take a shot at it.
Speaker 1: I think there are certain people built for certain roles. I think Sabrina Carpenter for Alice in Wonderland's going to be perfect, and the same way that I think Ariana Grande is just as ditsy and whimsical as Glinda the Goodwitch should be.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Okay, sure, yeah. William Shatner admits that he pooped his pants once during his awe of One Man Show on Broadway in twenty twelve. He said, all of a sudden, I had to go. In fact, I'm going to use the past tense. I had gone yikes. He said, all right, there's been a technical difficulty. I'll be right back, but the show must go on. So Shatner left the stage, cleaned herself up, and got on with it, and he said the show was quote very successful. I know if you guys heard about this, But William Shatner at one point he had a failed product that he tried to market. It was women's underwear. Oh wow, women's underwear. And it failed. Yeah, it failed because people didn't want to buy something called Shatner panties. Don't even give me this cricket, your little bitch. That is a good that is a good, solid joke. Shatner Shatner panties. Can I thank you a personal question? David me?
Speaker 1: Yes, well you are David thirty two years of this show, almost thirty three. You ever once almost or short yourself while doing the show?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, not that I remember. What about Jenny? Jenny would be the one. She probably would cooper pants during the show. I mean that's a good bit.
Speaker 1: Not a bit though, I mean, like for real, I don't know, so weird question.
Speaker 2: We're talking about weird.
Speaker 3: Question dynamic pricing is coming to Disney.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they've tested it out in Disneyland Parish and here's how would work. So theme park tickets would cost more during the busiest days.
Speaker 2: So in the US, that would be.
Speaker 3: Weekends, summer vacation, spring break, and like right now, between Thanksgiving and New Years, that's when the parks are the busiest. So they'll be like, okay, bet we'll charge you more for this time and then charge you less for the down times, which okay, fine, but like why I don't understand, Like why do they need more money?
Speaker 2: Come on, Disney. Well, they're they're trying to Disney tries to not just get more money, because that's a corporation's job, but they're very shameless about it. But they're trying to keep the parks from being so yeah, is around Christmas. That's when I mean, we've gone to Christmas and it's still manageable. But they're ridiculous and they're long, so they're trying to discourage people from coming by raising the price and people going, yeah, it's way too expensive, let's go somewhere else, And.
Speaker 3: That makes sense, but it would be nice if like then, during the slow season they actually reduce the ticket price. But I feel like where it's at now, which is over one hundred and twenty dollars, maybe even more than that. Yeah, that's the baseline. Can they make the slower season? Can they go back to one hundred dollars for slow season? That'd be great if you're looking for slow season. May I recommend February?
Speaker 2: Is that the slow season at Disney?
Speaker 3: I'd say February in early March, that's when it was quietest when I worked there, Okay.
Speaker 2: Because nobody's on spring break yet, and everybody's like, you know, it's either you're in school, you're a Christmas is over.
Speaker 3: And February honestly is really fun. They've got cute little like Valentine's things going on. I recommend it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, next week obviously, and that's maybe starting this week you're gonna be driving traveling for the holidays. TRIPAA expects a record number of Americans to be stuck in the worst traffic days. So here are some of the best and worst days for you to go back and forth. The worst times to be on the road are next Tuesday between noon and nine pm, and then obviously Wednesday. Everybody in their mom from eleven am to eight pm because it's the day before Thanksgiving. Yeah, best day to drive is Thanksgiving Day because obviously most people are usually on the road already.
Speaker 2: And then if you're heading back.
Speaker 1: The worst times to be headed home Sunday, November thirtieth, between eleven am and eight pm, because everybody's going to be trying to get to work on Monday. Yeah, and Monday, December first, worst time to be traveling between noon and eight pm.
Speaker 3: That's so I'm actually going on vacation next week and into the next week after that, And specifically, like traveling on the thirtieth or the first, it was so expensive, So that's why I'm coming back on Tuesday. Yeah, because nope, spending like three hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Totally get it. New this weekend on the Hallmark Channel, as part of their countdown to Christmas, is going to be the debut of Holiday Touchdown, a Buffalo Bill's love story, and I think it's inspired by Taylor and Travis and the whole Kansas City Chiefs thing. By the way, Buffalo Bills tonight on Thursday Night Football, Do you realize that we have football now in America? Three nights out of four during football season. That's a lot. Sunday, Monday, and Thursday. And if you love college football, you got football on Saturdays. You like football on Friday, call it high school football. You now have football five days a week. That's a lot. I don't mind it. Hey, I was gonna mention this earlier and I kind of forgot. These are the best sports cities in America. And when I say best sports cities, basically, it's meaning that these are like great cities with you know, like a passion for sports. And here we go. These are fifty different statistics related to the biggest sports football, baseball, basketball, soccer, and hockey. Number ten, Miami. I'm gonna count down DC at nine, Kansas City at eight, San Francisco at seven, Philadelphia at six, Dallas at five, New York at four, Pittsburgh at three, Los Angeles at two, and the number one city for sports in America. Congratulations, Boston, you are where it's at. We did not make it in there, Dan, What the heck? Yep? Well, there's a reason for that. We are the most dry spelled other than the links. And I'm surprised they didn't get counted among the major sports. But if they put soccer ahead of WNBA. I didn't make this list. So the big sports in the US are football, baseball, basketball, soccer, and hockey. But then again, maybe it's all inclusive. Maybe they're including everybody in basketball and soccer and hockey. I was gonna say.
Speaker 1: When I moved here though, two and a half years ago from New Jersey, I was thoroughly impressed because in Jersey the only major sport I think we have is hockey the New Jersey Devils. So it was nice to come here and see the Vikings, the Timberwolves, just that change of pace, because everybody does go hard here for their sports except.
Speaker 2: The Vikings players themselves. All right, we are going to be back. It's give to the backstay. Please donate if you can. We suggest a dollar for every year that you've listened to the Dave Ryan Show. Twenty years, twenty bucks, one year, one dollar. Maybe you can help out a little bit more than that, but we're not going to pressure you. Go to katiewb dot com slash wish and make a donation. When you do, text me and let me give me your name, and I will give you a shout out here on the raid. It was a spy War of the Roses. Two women ganging up on one guy, and at least one of them is lying. You'll have to figure out which one.
Speaker 3: Dave Ryan is on Instagram at Dave Ryan KDWB.
Speaker 2: It is a great time of the year to get your carpet cleaned with our friends over at zero Res. Zero Res make it easy. You call them at nine five to two zero Res, they come by, they clean your carpet. It's as simple as that. We've done it a million times. We love zero Res and they've always got some sort of a special going on. So when you call, ask for that KDWB three room special. They can do it all for your home, your business, carpets, air duct. They got a four point nine rating on Google with over twenty one thousion reviews and shout out zero Res and all the text for all the hard work they're going to do before and after the holidays. If your home's not ready for the holidays, beat the rush, call or clean heroes. Nine to five two is zero Res or book online at zero Resminnesota dot com. Happy Holidays from everybody at zero Rep