Speaker 1: Cameras turn on. Check out the cafe and YouTube channel for exclusive videos and depth takes. Of course, the initials, the password invitational, and more. Search Cafe and and YouTube and hit subscribe to day Parker. When do you play?
Speaker 2: I play the twenty eighth, twenty eighth me and Max, So hopefully fifteen days allows Max to.
Speaker 3: Recover, even to me to recover. Yeah, and it's against Crucial and Sauce. Yeah, it'll be a good matchup. Yeah, that'll be fun. Yeah, good luck at you guys. Max is really good.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I hope you do good.
Speaker 4: I won't.
Speaker 5: I normally crumble when the pressure matters. Well that's not a good trait.
Speaker 4: No, it's not. No, it's got me here though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're doing all right.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh well, welcome aboard, Parker Fox. Yeah you see it. Man, happy to be here. Your your fiance's team got completely screwed.
Speaker 4: I know, Andre.
Speaker 3: She said to play either shorthanded or sick Parker. I just okay.
Speaker 2: So from what I heard from Taylor, she called me probably two hours before the news broke and was public, and they were about to have a team meeting, and somebody told her that they weren't going to play tonight. So imagine like being a goalie or something like that where you're just locked in mentally all day long and you're trying to figure out how I'm going to stop the puck and go to the net.
Speaker 3: And then you got to flip your script around.
Speaker 2: But she was told that they didn't have enough members Montreal, that is to feel the team.
Speaker 3: So I don't know.
Speaker 2: In hockey what you probably at least need fourteen people, maybe something more. There might be a rule in the PWHLD that says you need a certain amount of people. But my take on it is I think it's bush league. I think it's like I think it's bad. I think it's bad for the league. I think it's bad for the precedent that you set moving forward in a game five of the playoffs, Like you and I were talking about it off the air. That's the point of the playoffs, right, Like the availability is the best ability if you're ready to.
Speaker 3: Play, if you can play. So I don't know. Granted, they lost, so it is what it is.
Speaker 2: But I think if this game would have been on ABC or NBC and it would have been a national broadcast and you fly out the play by play, guy and the color guy and you're like, hey, we're going to do this thing, and you post it like that's a bad look to everybody. So I think it's a bad look for the league and I think they should definitely not be happy about it moving forward. I think there should be definitely conversation around the fact that if you want to be a legitimate league, you can't do these type of things.
Speaker 3: I agree, Oh wow, Tom nailed him. That's my take on it. And yeah, they lost. It is what it is.
Speaker 5: They roast, stop laughing.
Speaker 3: And scoring off goals. But but again, do you believe that the Wild should fake illness so we can stall until Julie.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't even be a thought, right, like, because it's ridiculous four Wild players were sick today, it wouldn't even be the.
Speaker 3: Thought get smoked tonight and it would be over.
Speaker 2: And that's why I think it's just a bad look on the league, especially when you're trying to grow something in the right direction, like you can't do those type of things. And I don't know, I said I wouldn't say it, Corey, but I think it's because they want a Canadian team to win. They don't want Minnesota to win again. It's bad for the league and most of the fans are in Canada, and Canada loves a hockey, So yeah, I don't know whatever, Maybe I'm maybe I'm going to do much.
Speaker 3: Aggregated now in Canada. Yeah right, you're gonna hit all the headlines. Taylor Hesis fiance says, it's rigged for Montreal. It's rigged for Canada. My way to go fast sports are rigged. Yeah, they are right there.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, but we still love cheering for it.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, you guys want to learn something about the news, I can't wait. Yes, cool, good timing, thanks.
Speaker 5: Great oldest cause that's the second News with Chris Hockey, presented by the Saint Paul Saints.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, I always brought to you by our lovey Lovey Paul's SATs, love them.
Speaker 7: Our love of the Saint Paul Saints. You got that right.
Speaker 4: They're the best.
Speaker 6: They're playing at cchs Field again tonight six thirty seven versus Columbus Saints Baseball dot com. That's Saints Baseball dot Com to get your tickets if you're wondering what happened last night. Then doubled up to Clippers eight runs in the bottom of the first inning ten to five win over the Columbus Clippers again twenty one and eighteen Saints. So Trent Baker, the candlestick maker to the mount against the Clippers.
Speaker 4: That is a full name.
Speaker 7: It's his nickname.
Speaker 3: You doubt me, not at all? You sure I dated a girl named Jan who started a candle company. Was called Serenity by Jan And uh, I pull your hands up. He's not here for that's Parker. You're right, that's Parker. That's not rosy. Yeah, damn it. I got forty one, no fifty one minutes to think of something.
Speaker 2: Did she have a nice flat screen TV or a plasma screen TV?
Speaker 4: Isn't that when you had to sleep in a dog bed or at the end.
Speaker 3: Of the bed, end of the bed?
Speaker 4: Yeah, end of the bed?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Rolled the ball better than being in the garage driveway.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the driveway club by the way, no longer in it. You know how.
Speaker 3: You'll be back? You know? No? I won't know.
Speaker 4: Do you know how what happened?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 3: I know?
Speaker 7: How about you know? Why?
Speaker 3: Do you know?
Speaker 7: Why?
Speaker 3: Go on? Oh?
Speaker 4: I got it?
Speaker 6: I sure did. I was supposed to be done the news. But you're telling me about living in the driveway or something.
Speaker 5: So go ahead, please, No, remember the other day when I told you guys that I didn't I couldn't get into the garage, and then Randy came over and hit the button and it worked.
Speaker 3: We all remember you, remember?
Speaker 7: Yeah, we sure do. I about quit that day.
Speaker 5: So Tuesday and so now the other day I said, you know what, I'm gonna take this thing apart.
Speaker 3: I'm going to look at the battery. So what we're looking for. You make it sound like you're like you're like working on a motherboard of a computer. Taking it apart means opening it up and replacing the battery. Taking it upside. There's a light of a battery there, not taking it apart. Take a deep breath. There's tiny spruce there. You get an operation on your garage door opener.
Speaker 6: Corey can ask you a question, man, please, how's life fair that Donald Gibb is dead and he's still with us?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Give us back ogre for me.
Speaker 7: Yes, it's an even swat.
Speaker 3: That's even. No.
Speaker 2: Wait, that's tough though, because there is different sized screws and correct So.
Speaker 3: I unscrewed it, took it apart, took it apart.
Speaker 5: Found out it's a little battery about like this big.
Speaker 7: Way to fix that as a stick of fork in the outlet. You should try it?
Speaker 3: And uh.
Speaker 4: So I went to home depot, couldn't find the batteries.
Speaker 7: Spurs you fell depot, Well.
Speaker 5: I can see it from here. And I walked in and I said, hey, uh do where the batteries are? The guy goes, yeah, you pass him on the way in. So I turned around, Kirk Bills. I was gonna go home, and then I realized the smaller batteries were on the bottom shelf, so I had to bend over and look down, got them, took them home, put the thing apart, or took put the thing back together? What put the battery in? Guess what, I'm no longer in the driveway club.
Speaker 7: That's stupid.
Speaker 3: If you just tuned in, think about this for a second. If you just tuned in, that entire story was I bought batteries from my garage door opener. It was a win. Though, that's that's not a story. I'm sorry, it's just not. It's not even worth saying to yourself and your own head. Let alone out loud, let alone on a radio show. Nothing happened you replace the batteries in your garage door opener? No, but my point though, is this the highlight of your day? Was that, like the main thing you got done for the day.
Speaker 2: He's clearly very excited, Like how great was the feeling with that.
Speaker 4: Great garage door with up you park?
Speaker 3: Like did you say, like, what a productive day? I went to home depot, I found the batteries, I brought them home, I took the garage door opener quote apart. I did it, and then I put it back together. And now I'm not in the driveway.
Speaker 5: Do you know what the best part of my day was? Besides my family? You guys, that's always the best part of my day, because this job is a privilege, not a rte.
Speaker 4: We get to do this job. That was the best part of my day.
Speaker 5: Yes, that was the biggest thing I accomplished as that and being a father. Congratulations Is this a joke?
Speaker 4: It is?
Speaker 3: And then here's another one.
Speaker 6: God, I'm supposed to be doing as.
Speaker 3: Back old. I can't wait for the second one.
Speaker 5: I have a turn a bunch of cable stuff like cable boxes in the motem.
Speaker 2: Okay, Jesus, did you do this on your way to home depot and do two separate trips.
Speaker 3: Listing the errands he ran on a normal day. But he's proud of them.
Speaker 7: But for him, you.
Speaker 3: Have so little respect for the rest of us and how much we work on a daily basis that when you do just the smallest tasks, you're like, wait, did you hear what I did? So I watch you again for the rest of my whole life.
Speaker 5: I was going to return all that stuff, but the line at the store was too long, and I didn't wait in line, so I went home.
Speaker 3: This is the second one. Didn't even get a compash, It didn't even do it. No, it didn't even retire.
Speaker 4: Was too long.
Speaker 3: The thought was there? Yeah, I thought was there.
Speaker 4: The effort was there, but the line was too long.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Man, Kelly's the same, yees she. I don't know how she does it. I really don't.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I'm a pretty nice man.
Speaker 3: I know, but I mean I can't imagine when she rolls in and does, Paul, how was your day, and you say, wait to hear this battery story I got for you. She listens to all of it, all of it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she was proud of me because she saw me try like six different remotes and they didn't work.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you got it fixed because Taylor is mad at me because I left the garage open and both of our e bikes were stolen out of the garage.
Speaker 3: So you know that's that's a legitimate concern. That's a yeah, that's a sorry diddy adulting one on one. I gotta make sure the broad doors shut. Now.
Speaker 2: Every time I pull out of the I pull out of the driveway, I like to do a loop around, and I'm like, did I shut the garage? So then I loop back around and go see if I did. It's really messing with me mentally.
Speaker 3: Was it Kurt Bills? I don't think he steals e bikes, think he steals at all? Uh No, all right, So Chris, you mentioned the news. You mentioned that Donald Gibb is dead at the age of seventy one. He played he Oger Yeah Revenge with us seventy one second Nerve this year. That's a yeah, no longer with this Robert Carrodin and now Donald Gibb and.
Speaker 7: He's still sitting there breathing me. How do you know somebody.
Speaker 5: Because you're pointing at me, can't see me. He was in Revenge of the Nerds, four Nerds and Love.
Speaker 3: He was in a bunch of them.
Speaker 7: Yeah, of course he was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got to do it. He eventually converted, They converted him from an alphabeta to a trial line.
Speaker 7: He was more of a nerd the entire time.
Speaker 4: But you've seen multiple Revenge of the Nerds movies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the second one, they go to spring break at for Lauderdale. They stay at the Hotel Coral Essex.
Speaker 7: They should have done like right before people started dying, they should have done Revenge of the Nerds. They all die.
Speaker 6: Jesus oh, and like it's a horror film. And that's how they end the franchise. Interesting does all of them get locked inside raising canes and Charles Manson comes in and they.
Speaker 7: Refuse to serve him. Yeah, poor Charles, and then he starts killing people. Poor Charles. And he starts with that one nerd with the glasses worms.
Speaker 3: Are yeah one of the two? Yeah, yeah, Park Have you ever seen Revenge of the Nerds. Have we discussed this, Yes, that's one of my favorites.
Speaker 2: But I didn't know there was a second, third, fourth, Oh man.
Speaker 3: I mean the second one's got its moments, but you don't need to see it. The seven. Yeah, the first one is the only one that matters. It's a yeah, it's a great one.
Speaker 4: Great.
Speaker 3: I think he's in meat balls too, right, I don't know. I guess according to Sauce, he was iconic and blood sport.
Speaker 7: He's ball maxing. Yeah. Have you heard of ball maxing before this morning?
Speaker 2: I have heard of the whole maxing you know phenomena.
Speaker 7: What is it max anything? What would you max its?
Speaker 3: Great? Yeah, that's a great question. Uh, I don't know. And the older you get there the ball maxing. See that's the wrong answer.
Speaker 4: You're too young.
Speaker 3: Really, Yeah, the older you get you want like brain maxine or yeah, the ability to calm down maxine, status maxing. Sure you don't need balls, money max and difference. Who cares? Yeah, that's uh. That Clovicular guy, he's an interesting character. Yeah he sucks, which Clovicular sucks.
Speaker 2: That he's the one that created all this like looks maxing and like status maxing stuff.
Speaker 3: He's a he's a big deal on the old Internet.
Speaker 5: He he's a streamer.
Speaker 3: He basically he thinks very little of women. He's he's just a class a piece of crap. He sucks and you don't give him the clicks. Yeah, he sucks.
Speaker 2: He basically he like his parents had to hide their hammers around their house when he was little because he would literally micro fracture his cheekbones so they would grow back stronger so he could look better.
Speaker 5: What.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he uses these different types of drugs to like, I don't even know if delok smacks, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's an interesting He's having his fifteen minutes and I can't wait for that clock to run out. Yeah right, it's going to be done, so yeah, hopefully. But whatever, this guy sucks. He sucks.
Speaker 6: Clop, this sucks too. A person in Minnesota is being monitored for the hantavirus. The person has not shown any symptoms is not tested positive they were exposed to hantavirus, though public health authority say the person may have been briefly exposed during overseas.
Speaker 7: Travel to a cruise ship.
Speaker 6: The Minnesota Department of Health emphasize that the risk of the public is very low. According to the CDC, American passengers at risk of exposure we're taken from monitoring to biocontainment units in Omaha, Brasca, Atlanta, George as well.
Speaker 3: You know what the cruise ship industry needs is instead of like a poop cruise where the entire cruise ship is overflowing the fecal matter, or the entire cruise ship is overflowing with the haunts of vi ris or whatever. Right, or like you're you're getting COVID six years ago. We need one cruise ship to like be cruising around in the Caribbean and then just stumble across an island and find a gigantic just a massive buried treasure and they all get like millions of dollars because they went on a cruise ship. Right. When was the last time you heard universally loved cruise ship news. Hey, you hear about the the crews that found that buried treasure. Yeah, they're all rich as hell.
Speaker 7: Now, it is a good point.
Speaker 6: I read that, I think The Atlantic or something like that once about how many cruises go off without.
Speaker 4: A hitch almost like everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people love them.
Speaker 7: It's like you don't hear about the planes that don't crash exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah one sure, Yeah, we have super fun, really super fun, super fun.
Speaker 7: Rosie likes boobs.
Speaker 4: What is he like?
Speaker 7: Perfect gets?
Speaker 3: Ask him about when he was reading a newspaper near the top lerst find any place else to sit that place consider by.
Speaker 7: Us walk up seven ladders to get there. Rosie, I don't know why they're liked this to you.
Speaker 3: I love it was just him and Clavicular up there on the topless deck looks back, so yeah, it looks maxing and degrading women.
Speaker 4: Geez oh pee wee.
Speaker 3: You were there.
Speaker 7: He made a mistake. You know who's not there's Ogre.
Speaker 3: Oh god, dang it, you're ruining my day.
Speaker 4: Man O rip buddy Man.
Speaker 3: Horror Rosie Ogre is hanging a guy by his feet off the side of a building. He's so bad that nerds are just walking on campus. All they're doing is walking. Their existence pisses him off so much that he death stares him and then drops that guy.
Speaker 6: What do you think of my idea of like ending some sort of a long running movie series by having them all murdered in a horror film ending. I think it's kind of interesting now that I say.
Speaker 3: It, like a diary of a whimpy kid, like right for sure?
Speaker 6: Like like if they do, I don't know, what is the one where they have all the the action Hero Superstars, the no the.
Speaker 7: The Last Expendable. They all get murdered and you have to figure out who it is. I think that's a brilliant idea for the way to end to France.
Speaker 3: But at least that has that movie is loaded with violence, and it would be crazier if it was like you know, Camp Rock.
Speaker 7: That would be awesome, you know, would be even cold. What if they brought back.
Speaker 6: What if they brought back friends for one very special episode?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Gunther just loses it. Yeah, all right, Peter Gunther too. See, we're losing everybody. He's no longer with us either. More of the Powers. You're wanting to know more with Parker Fox and Saw so do sports after this.
Speaker 7: Golf bets coming up. Baby the Wild must win in Denver tonight in Game five to extend their series with the AFS.
Speaker 1: Kafan welcome some great shows to Treasure Island in the next year, including Gabriel Iglesias and July thirty Feet Snoop Dog on September fifth. Get the complete show details on all of our upcoming shows on the concert page at Cafe dot com keyword calendar.
Speaker 7: All right, welcome back, Patrick Morty, Sure here we are. It's time for sports. Can he do it?
Speaker 3: Oo me? It's time for a fan five on the power trip.
Speaker 5: The San Antonio Spurs boat race the by smoking them one twenty six to ninety seven. Wembyad twenty seven and had twenty. The Spurs now lead the series three to two. Game six is Friday at Target Center right now, the Spurs are a four and a half point favorite. Game time is eight thirty pm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, just everybody was terrible in that game last night. Outside of spurts from Anthony Edwards and spurts from ioud assume it was just all around bad. There was you know, they tied it up at sixty one there in the third quarter and thought things were going well. Then Anthony Edwards missed a pull up jumper, they got a bucket, and then Jada McDaniel's got his fourth file and the moment that happened he had to go sit down was when it all went downhill. And then they ended up losing the game by twenty nine. So I just didn't think the mentality was right by this team. Anthony Edwards is just walking the ball up the court too much. The initiation of the offense is too slow. So I think if they want to come home and win on Friday in Game six, they have to really flip a lot of things that they're doing because the Spurs are not making easy on them. But we've done it before. Twenty twenty four, we were down three to two against Denver Nuggets and we ended up winning that one back home and then that awesome twenty seven point comeback at Denver. So it's possible. But this Burds team is really good. So it's going to take a big effort from a lot of guys.
Speaker 5: I don't need a name, Parker, but if you were the GM of the team, who what position would you.
Speaker 4: Add to help this team?
Speaker 3: I think the power forward would be a position you got to look at.
Speaker 2: I think there's a guy on our roster who's currently not playing the way he needs to be playing for the amount of money that we're paying him. So you got to just look across the board and see where you need help. Point guard as well. We're really missing Dante DiVincenzo in this series. His ability to strutch the floor and shoot the three and then initiate offense. So often Anthony Edwards getting double teamed right off the rit from a possession, so it'd be nice to have a guy that could really set the pace offensively. Mike Conley is one of those guys, but he just doesn't have it on the defensive side of the ball to be able to play twenty five minutes. Yeah, it's going to be It's going to be an interesting offseason because some things need to change after going back to back questioning conference finals and then probably losing in the semifinals this year, so something needs a change if they want to break through win a championship because San Antonio and Oklahoma City are only getting better.
Speaker 5: Game five of the Wild ab Zacho was tonight at seven. Your Abs lead the series three to one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here we go, do or die.
Speaker 1: This team has not faced elimination yet in the playoffs with they taken care of business of Dallas, so we'll see what what what happens. I mean, this is a team that has ridden a roller coaster, that's had mostly ups. But they played the other day like they were playing back in October, but still actually did well enough to only I mean, other than obviously the couple empty net goals, they were still very much in and I think that's the encouraging thing. Obviously, you could say this guy is falling, and you can certainly have a negative out look here for the next couple of days. But the Wild have have competed with the Avalanche. They have been very, very close even when they played bad. And if they play good, if they play like they did Saturday, they will win tonight. And if they can just keep that momentum going. But yeah, it's gonna be tough. This is the best team in the league. The Wild still don't have Ericsoneck or brodein so but if you have Wally in that you have a chance to win any night. So they will have Wally in net tonight and it will be a rocking ball arena. Cannot wait to see it here tonight in Denver's hockey.
Speaker 3: Thanks. Well, let's hope they're not ball maxing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's hope they're not doing that ball max arena.
Speaker 3: Baby.
Speaker 5: The Sabers beat the Canadians three to two to even that series at two to two. Game five is tomorrow at six pm. Zachis Yeah, and we talked about it again.
Speaker 1: Whoever wins this series gets to face the Carolina Hurricanes, who are alright, no, and it just kind of waiting. I mean, I know they they might have taken like a week maybe week and a half vacation somewhere. They might be golfing right now, who knows, But yeah, great job for Jason Zucker and his squad. This is a hell of a series. Both teams, obviously, Buffalo surprising everyone, putting a really really nice campaign together and Montreal has been very very good as of lay too, so I wouldn't be surprised to see this go the whole distance. And then again with their reward is to play the Carolina Hurricanes on like almost two weeks rest, so we'll see, we'll see what happens out east, but very similar things that we had to deal with having to play Colorado after they sweeped the Kings.
Speaker 3: Zacho, do you have an answer to this? And maybe you guys do too.
Speaker 2: The whole crowd at the Montreal games are all wearing the same color jerseys, like, every single one of them.
Speaker 3: I've never seen anything like it.
Speaker 2: Is it a giveaway or do they just love the Canadians that much or are they in a group message saying everybody wear this jersey?
Speaker 3: Like, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're in a night teen thousand person group message that they text before. I just think they that jersey's so iconic. They don't. I don't think they mess with it. So everybody just has that was that maroon colored whatever.
Speaker 2: They have reddish. It's incredible, it looks cool. It's unbelievable. Every single person in that crowd is literally wearing the same sweater.
Speaker 5: It's it's sweet. What if it is a nineteen thousand person group message, that'd be cool. A lot of gifts, Yeah, yeah, probably hate somebody that grew messed. Vegas beat the Ducks three to two and o t to take a three to two series lead.
Speaker 4: In that one.
Speaker 1: Zachis Yeah, another great series that's been multi with multiple overtimes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's been fun.
Speaker 1: The Golden Knights, you know, going through a coaching change late in the year and are now game away from the conference finals. So I would I would say the Ducks, certainly, they're they're just kind of like Buffalo they but they're even younger. They've got a bright future ahead, and I think they could easily even this series back up and find.
Speaker 4: A way to a seventh game here. So beck at Seneke he had a goal. He looked good.
Speaker 1: And the Ducks are, like I said, I got a bright future. But I think the Golden Knights are going to wrap this thing up and await the winner of the Avs and the.
Speaker 4: Wild that's hockey hoogs, Daddy, this one's for you. You ready, Nope?
Speaker 5: The first two shows of College Game Day are set. Week one, they will be at Baton Rouge for Clemson at LSU, and then week two they will be in Texas for Ohio State at Texas.
Speaker 7: Let's go, let's go, man, the ball season's almost here.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, man.
Speaker 5: The Twins beat the Marlins three nothing. Ober went the distance, nine innings scattered, two hits, no walk, seven strikeouts scattered the two. The Twins have won three straight. They're nineteen and twenty three. Yeah, they're coming around Chevsey and what.
Speaker 7: They're like two or three games out of them?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: First a championship starts tomorrow.
Speaker 5: We will be.
Speaker 4: Three minutes.
Speaker 3: Let's go, can't wait. Here's news in a second. Rosie'll be here in a second, gorgon a second, golf bet in a second. This is the Power Tree Morning Hill. Parker Fox is here. I'm a fan from the one ah yeah, man, I'm excited.
Speaker 7: The NFL schedule releases right around the corner. There'll be a live show tomorrow night.
Speaker 6: By the way, I'm the fan seven o'clock with everybody from the can't fan Viking team breaking it all down seven o'clock tomorrow night. That'll be fun, fun, fun, fun, fun fun. Excited again. The rumor is that we're going to Mexico City. Will you, lovely Viking fan, travel to Mexico City and see the Vikings play? I think that's an interesting question.
Speaker 7: I think they will. I think that.
Speaker 6: I think uh, as we all know, I believe that Mexico City itself has kind of a bad reputation.
Speaker 7: Whether earned or not.
Speaker 6: I have no idea, but it's a place that many people have never been, and if you're a Viking fan, perfect opportunity to go somewhere new.
Speaker 3: And the Vikings fans travel well, they do, we do. Oh yeah, so my guess is it'll be just fine. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I wish I could talk to Tom Pellisera this morning and ask him, because I he hasn't been, has he have we asked him that before?
Speaker 7: I don't think he's been to the Mexico City game.
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't know why you would have.
Speaker 6: I'm not sure, but I know a lot of his cohorts have, so I wonder if they've had bad experiences or good experiences.
Speaker 7: I know that the what was.
Speaker 6: It salth Pawa was where they had some issues where the packers played.
Speaker 7: Am I right?
Speaker 4: I think you're correct.
Speaker 7: I'm spouting nonsense over here.
Speaker 3: No you're not. You're very smart man, and you're a hand's very sweet.
Speaker 7: You're the first pons ever say those words to me.
Speaker 4: You are smart and you're handsome.
Speaker 7: Either of those things. Nobody say.
Speaker 6: Have you seen my eyeballs this morning? I believe elm trees have called inside my eyes at the.
Speaker 4: Worst walking it looks like you've been crying days.
Speaker 3: There's an overlap Bible, then diagram of allergies.
Speaker 7: I'm allergic to.
Speaker 4: Why have you been crying for four days?
Speaker 7: I saw had a mirror installed.
Speaker 4: My dad meane you do that?
Speaker 7: Yeah, he loves it.
Speaker 8: Understand that Charles Brian Oaks pist Stop talking, Charles.
Speaker 4: You're gonna make Brian mad.
Speaker 5: Okay, here one more thing from Charles's Charles.
Speaker 7: I don't know which one's worse.
Speaker 4: You're not wrong, you're not wrong.
Speaker 7: Here's this.
Speaker 3: It's time for Vikings news on the Power Trip, presented by Hell. All right, you just kind of said this, but this is the the the vikings part of this news. The International Games will be officially an ounced in about fifteen minutes on Good Morning Football, not good not not Good Morning America this morning.
Speaker 7: I was very confused five minutes, were you joking me? No?
Speaker 5: I thought, maybe, well, it's like it's ABC, right, it's an ESPN thing.
Speaker 7: Okay, So I was very confused until Corey clear to that.
Speaker 3: From Good Morning. Normally, goesp Normally it's just waiting for Sausa say something wrong. I correct you, and we move on.
Speaker 4: I've done a lot of that today.
Speaker 3: Not your best day.
Speaker 7: But there's always tomorrow, man, Yeah, thanks Anny.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow will be the full NFL schedule release. That's tomorrow night. But of course there's always leaks. But again, there are nine I believe International Games. A couple of them have already been announced, but the entire slate, possibly including Niners and Vikings in Mexico City in like fifteen minutes.
Speaker 7: Let's go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll keep an eye on that. We'll obviously do the golf bet in fifteen minutes. But if that breaks and we'll we'll tell you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, when goes to Mexico, does he go to Mexico City?
Speaker 3: I think I think he flew into Mexico City. I don't remember if he stayed there, if he went to a suburb orreat food.
Speaker 7: Yeah, right, you're right, that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah here, that's very common down there, street food getting sick, sick from street food. Yeah, I have had a couple of buddies in Mexico City gets sick from street food.
Speaker 7: I am.
Speaker 6: I'm nowhere near what you are or when it comes to eating, but I would not eat street food even if I were in lovely downtown Santa Barbara.
Speaker 7: I'm not a street food guy.
Speaker 8: No, now food truck cool. It needs to have some sort of walls. Yeah, you don't just want to grill. There's your password, partner, it's my guy.
Speaker 5: You wouldn't eat like a hot dog in New York I got of a cart.
Speaker 3: No, I would when you yeah, sometimes what there's ghosts in there?
Speaker 7: Yeah, the slimer's in there.
Speaker 5: I have huge sleep with the slimer I have who knows what it is? No, no, stop, stop, stop, you're gonna say too much?
Speaker 7: Am I right? Max?
Speaker 3: Brother? So you would eat a New York dog right out of a cart?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm sure I would have when I was younger, I wouldn't do it. Now.
Speaker 3: What about Mexico City street food?
Speaker 4: Probably not?
Speaker 3: I bet you would.
Speaker 7: What about a Mexico City street.
Speaker 3: Just because Max, you're showing off?
Speaker 7: The mask's not showing off.
Speaker 6: He's got that effect on me. Help, I don't know what's going on. Yeah, I didn't realize that you're my problem, me know him enabling? We have what an interesting theory though. You just stumbled across Chris like hot dog cart, gross, hot dog food truck?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 7: Sure?
Speaker 3: Oh you got apple pay? Oh this has got to be legit then okay, sure I'll tap or swipe. Yeah, this place has to be plane plane and up to code. Yeah sure at his walls you drove here?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Like, if a guy who owns a New York City hot dog cart pulled up in his fifty eight Pinto, I'd probably buy a hot dog out of there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you've done worse things than a Pinto.
Speaker 7: Why do you say that about your dad?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: Oh, he wouldn't be able to negotiate a Pento at this point, you can't bend his knees anymore.
Speaker 3: I still think a power truck truck would crush.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what would we serve?
Speaker 3: But again, it's like you never go into business with your friends because it's just that's not gonna be good.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 3: Again, most of us don't like each other. So maybe that's the way we could do this.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't do any kind of truck with you because there's so many room for you, and you're in the cab, your giant head and those huge breasts of yours.
Speaker 3: Huge bitch.
Speaker 5: Chick, I don't I'm not that big, that big, and you would you would, of course get in a random bus though, yeah, right would Yeah, Nexo.
Speaker 4: I've been on one or two before.
Speaker 3: Whatever. Sauce Parker Fox gives you one hundred and fifty thousand dollars this morning, and he says, I believe in you. I believe in you. I want you to start a food truck. Yeah, and it's just you. It's like, not power trip, it's just this is the meat Sauce food truck and you have one hundred and fifty k to get it up and running. Yeah, what do you do?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 3: That's a good question. Accomplish, hire somebody.
Speaker 5: To do all the work. Shocking, Okay, deep breath. I haven't even said anything, but.
Speaker 3: If that truck needs batteries, he's got it. Yeah, I got it. Take the truck apart.
Speaker 5: I would probably do something that you can put like. I wouldn't do anything like way too fancy. Like you're not going to do like spaghetti. You're going to do something that you can eat spaghetti, fancy spaghetti. But like I would probably do like barbecue sandwiches.
Speaker 3: Love that idea, yeah, with.
Speaker 4: Like really good fries.
Speaker 3: Say, but every good food truck has a clever name. Mine would be called sauce. Is sauce nice clever. That's a terrible name. You know you did it, Sauces sauce.
Speaker 5: I mean, just some kind of really good sandwiches with really good fries. What kind of fries, like the double fried fries that you would like so you would maybe show up once in a while.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 7: Yeah, seems like a slam dunk frank truck. Fried truck.
Speaker 6: Yeah, didn't got fries, fries, sweet potato fries, the fries you get at the state fair, frankle fries, tater.
Speaker 8: All of them, tater wedges, Yeah, all of them like a slam Dunk would Corey, would you eat fries from Sauces Sauce food truck.
Speaker 3: I don't really want to give him my money. I don't know what he's going to do with it.
Speaker 4: You might nine minutes when we golf bet.
Speaker 3: No, I'm going to give Kevin gorg my money, totally does. He just takes our money. Luckily he's super nice, otherwise would feel bad about it. He is a nice guy, the best.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he does this for us.
Speaker 3: He just gets crazy rich. I think he actually is quitting most of his job and just gulf beating against the power.
Speaker 4: He's the recent FanDuel closed because he's made too much cash?
Speaker 7: Is that right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're saying, well, and none of the bets were placed on FanDuel. They were placed just here with a handshake agreement, and we didn't even handshake.
Speaker 5: Ah. My sources say Mexico City is one hundred percent slam Dunk.
Speaker 3: Is that I was done?
Speaker 7: We're going to Mexico City.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen. What do you guys think?
Speaker 7: Do you think Viking fans will travel?
Speaker 3: For sure?
Speaker 7: I think it'll be a big deal. It's a huge thing.
Speaker 6: Broncos Chiefs are going to meet in the first Monday night football.
Speaker 7: Game of the year.
Speaker 6: Bingals are going to play the Falcons in Madrid.
Speaker 7: Those things are done.
Speaker 3: That would be cool.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so there you go.
Speaker 3: They wouldn't possibly send the Vikings to Mexico City and to Paris, would they?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: I think I saw last night that Hold on, Hey, buddy.
Speaker 7: K how are you. We're glad you're here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's going to take our mind. He's gonna take our mind.
Speaker 5: The Paris game is them and the Steelers, the Saints and the leaked out. That's the hot rummer.
Speaker 7: We're only eight minutes.
Speaker 4: Away, exactly.
Speaker 3: We don't need rumors at this point. That way, that's probably what it is. Relaxed, man, We don't need probably, that's what we Our point is is, why are we guessing with six or seven minutes. The same person.
Speaker 5: Though, that said that the it's the same guy that said the forty nine ers we're going to play the Rams in Melbourne.
Speaker 4: That's correct.
Speaker 3: I like when you use your sources.
Speaker 7: Thank you, thanks Melbourne's.
Speaker 3: Jesus Will.
Speaker 5: Yeah, same person that says the Vikings are playing the forty nine Ers in Mexico city.
Speaker 4: That is confirmed.
Speaker 5: I would bet that the Saints are playing the Pittsburgh Steeler.
Speaker 4: Do you want to be uh?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: Is this? Is this a national NFL reporter that is tweeting us and saying this is happening. It's from Ozzie from the Grave.
Speaker 7: Wow, incredible, he knows the NFL is tweeting it. So he went to heaven and his first communication back to the Earth was the NFL schedule.
Speaker 3: Saints Steelers in France this fall changes people.
Speaker 7: Well, it's just that big, Yeah, it really is.
Speaker 3: Who has the balls to confirm Steelers in Saints in France?
Speaker 4: I'm just say.
Speaker 3: My food.
Speaker 5: My food truck would be called hogs Daddy. That's fire, We serve barbecue. That's from somebody on Twitter. That's pretty brilliant. That's good.
Speaker 7: It would be called four flat tires.
Speaker 3: Why are you so mean?
Speaker 7: Ideas?
Speaker 3: You know what you could do is you could skip the food aspect of it. You could just drive around the Twin Cities changing people's batteries.
Speaker 7: Yeah, or he could do me a favorite, just driving.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what if your food truck is called Thelman Louise, I'm not doing that, I know, Kevin.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry Kevin thinks I'm not very nice to you, but yeah, he's he doesn't have to work with you.
Speaker 3: How about you? How about your food trucks called? I'll sell you whatever is left over what I didn't eat exactly?
Speaker 4: Why do you guys mean to me?
Speaker 3: It's just called. If Max could talk.
Speaker 4: He'd stand up for me.
Speaker 3: He's extra sauce.
Speaker 7: No leftovers.
Speaker 4: I hate it all.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Oh gosh, you go burn.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's happening. You have viks this weird looks like we're going to Mexico City. Let's do it. What week does it say?
Speaker 3: What weaker?
Speaker 7: Just say that we're playing again.
Speaker 4: Let me go back to Ozy.
Speaker 3: Well, it's possibly between weeks seven and ten. Mm, so let's just go with that.
Speaker 5: Okay, it would be November twenty second, it'd be a Sunday night football game.
Speaker 4: Sweet according to Liver was wrong Ozzie.
Speaker 7: Well really November twel This is from Ozzie.
Speaker 4: We don't know if this is right. Well know when.
Speaker 7: He's paranoid four four and a half, well played, well played, I guess we'll know.
Speaker 3: Well, he's going off the rails, all right. Kevin Gorg's already here. Max is already here, Rosie should be here. In a second, Parker Fox is here. A whole bunch of people are going to join.
Speaker 7: This food truck's gonna have to be an RV.
Speaker 4: I hope my food truck runs you over.
Speaker 3: Okay, you've called me fat seventeen. I never said the words, did not.
Speaker 7: That was a button bar. I'm not in charge of that.
Speaker 4: If your winner burns off.
Speaker 7: Again, it already looks like fire Marshall, Bill.
Speaker 3: And my pants. That again, you're gonna have to every time your food truck goes to like a farmer's market, it's gonna have to have a police escort with one of those oversized loan things. You guys, I'm not that big. I can fit in a normal car.
Speaker 7: Don't you lose weight?
Speaker 3: That place is working. I can fit in a normal car.
Speaker 5: God, I wish you guys were in that Bonus high speed chase he was talking about the other day.
Speaker 7: It's still going on.
Speaker 3: I think story.
Speaker 4: I hope you guys.
Speaker 2: I can fit in normal sized card and he can buy batteries. You're an impressive man, you really are.
Speaker 7: That's Vikings News.
Speaker 4: Vikings.
Speaker 3: They might be they might be traveling, they might not be well.
Speaker 5: They might be.
Speaker 7: I think they will.
Speaker 3: What do you think of that?
Speaker 7: I think they will.
Speaker 3: There's Mark Rosen. Mark Rozan will probably go to Mexico City. We'll ask him right after this power trim moaning to you on the fan from the one eight hundred Ask Gary Traffic Center.
Speaker 5: This we