Speaker 1: It's mojo in the morning. So I did not sleep at home last night. I slept in another person's bed. I've always wanted to say that and actually have it be kind of cool, like I was actually doing something fun.
Speaker 2: But I had to do a sleep study last night.
Speaker 1: So in shout out to Laurie, my sleep study superstar, that that helped me through the night and probably heard bodily functions coming right out of my butt. Hoole.
Speaker 2: It was funny.
Speaker 3: Tell you if you do any of that stuff or no.
Speaker 2: You know what's funny.
Speaker 1: I did not ask her because I did say to her in the beginning, I put the blame on you, Shannon. I said, I need to be out of here, like as soon as I can get out of here, or Shannon will be mad at me. So she kept saying to me, I'm not gonna make Shannon mad at you. I'm not gonna like she thinks you are like a total bitch. She's like this, Shannon is really tough. She comes across so sweet on the air. But so I said, I said, here I go. So anytime I can get out of here'll do it. I checked in last night at eight thirty, so I had to go there at eight thirty. It was in Brighton, Michigan, which, by the way, Tony lives right by Brighton. Our boss, Tony lives in Milford. That's the longest commute I have ever seen come to work. It took me an hour to get downe Yeah, so it was it was wild. But so you go there and they attach you and I actually sent you guys a picture in our group text. They attach you to like a bunch of wires and then they go, okay, now fall asleep or actually they do like these little tests while your toes do your you know whatever stuff.
Speaker 3: Wait, you've got like a tube how did you You've got tubes up your nose, on your head, taped to your face, on your chin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, even sleep.
Speaker 1: Well, not not spectacularly, because I had my aura ring on and my aura ring showed that I had only a fifty six score, which is usual. So my typical on a Sunday night is maybe a sixty five or seven.
Speaker 4: Oh, so you didn't lose that many points.
Speaker 2: It was pretty bad.
Speaker 3: So what are they trying to determine here? Like, you know, you have sleeped out there already.
Speaker 1: Right, so they so I took a home study. Okay, so I did this thing at home and it showed that I stopped breathing sixteen times an hour.
Speaker 2: Sixteen times an hour.
Speaker 1: I'm and it's not from Chelsea putting a pillow over my head, which one would think, but it is not.
Speaker 2: Chelsea says, they don't snore, which is amazing. Uh huh.
Speaker 1: But but you stop breathing. But I stopped breathing, and then my oxygen level. Your normal oxygen level should be in the nineties. Mine's like in the low eighties. So, and it's funny because I see, I see one of our good friends, John Jay. He wears one of these things, and he looks, honestly so good lately, like he's I know, he exercises a ton and stuff, but he looks good. He's like fit and stuff. And I asked him a question a while back. I said, tell me about that. He goes changed my life really, So I I got to ask our listeners this question. And I'm gonna start off with this this morning. If you sleep like spit and you can say the word, we can't. If you sleep like that, I want to hear from you because I don't believe that anybody sleeps good.
Speaker 2: Do you guys sleep good?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Especially lately, Like I feel like I wake up so many times a night with random anxiety, which is not good. Yes, my heart is racing, my brain is going one hundred miles per hour, and I may fall back asleep, but if I do, I wake back up again probably an hour and a half later.
Speaker 2: And I do that all night long. Wow, it is.
Speaker 3: It's really bad. I actually just got some new meds, and I'm really hoping that they'll start to kick in and help with it, because I come in here and I feel like I'm a zombie.
Speaker 4: Do you dream in your sleep?
Speaker 2: Not very often? Okay.
Speaker 4: I used to have really bad night terrors and sleep paralysis. So that's like when you see things but you're awake and you can't move. And then I started smoking weed before I went to bed.
Speaker 1: Don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm okay.
Speaker 1: I've tried the weed, I've tried the meds, I've done all that stuff. It just doesn't work, I think. Honestly, mine is I just don't go to bed early enough. Yeah, but I also am I get the abnea thing. Can I Can I tell you about dreaming? I dreamt like maniac last night really, even though I didn't have much sleep. She said that my rem was unbelievable and my deep sleep was good. But I ended up. I had like tons of dreams. I dreamed about all you guys. We were on a trip together. It was the craziest and we were all hanging out drinking and we were late for our broadcast.
Speaker 2: No, it was Lydia. This one was Lydia. Lyd I hear it means you sleep good, So that makes sense. I don't.
Speaker 1: So there were there were moments of greatness. The funny thing is the funny thing is that, uh, Laurie who's doing the thing, also has a cast of characters with her, because I started hearing other voices, like a dude's voice coming on there going Laurie has left.
Speaker 2: Uh you know, Uh, I don't know what do they call this?
Speaker 1: What is this on your less low? Maybe it was like, yeah, left low but just came off or whatever the deal is. And I'm going, oh my god, so there is not just you. There's others. And then when I left, I had to get out of my hair and all this stuff because they put the things in your hair. So I went and jumped in the shower that they had there, which looked like it had never been used, because I think people just go home afterwards.
Speaker 2: I think I'm the only idiot that says I'm going to work.
Speaker 1: And I walk out the door and I turn and there's a glass window that I didn't even notice when I checked in, and it's all these people the sleep study. Actually we're just washing. They're all there, and I'm going, son of a bitch. I would have had more anxiety knowing that many people were there. I thought it was just Laurie and I in the entire building at one.
Speaker 3: I am a really really ugly sleeper. I either sleep with my mouth wide open or I have this like frowny thing that I do I am. It's I would not want it. I don't even like West watching me sleep, honestly, Like.
Speaker 1: I know that was there a lot of anxiety when you guys first started dating, to know that you were sleeping next to a man that you were.
Speaker 2: Trying to do.
Speaker 3: You've seen me sleep on an airplane before, and it's it is.
Speaker 2: I mean it is.
Speaker 3: And I had to just tell him like, look, I am not a cute sleeper whatsoever. So but yeah, you you try to wait till like they fall asleep, So then you can fall asleep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they don't see you. But yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, sometimes they're at the ugly sleeper. I remember some guys I've been with him, Like really he.
Speaker 3: Sleeps like a dead person, like this with his arms crossed perfectly straight.
Speaker 1: She asked me that question. She goes, will you just sleep on your back and stay there the whole time? I'm like, I cannot sleep on my side to side. What's up, Katie? How you doing?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 2: Sorry, Jamie, Jamie. I apologize, Jamie. What's going on? How you doing?
Speaker 5: No problem?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 3: Good morning, guys, Good morning.
Speaker 2: I am the worst sleeper in the.
Speaker 1: World, really, So I can you stay, not stay asleep or not get asleep?
Speaker 5: That's the problem.
Speaker 4: I can usually fall asleep, okay, but.
Speaker 5: Then I after like two hours, I'm talking and turning all night.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That that is Uh, that's horrible. So are you really tired this morning?
Speaker 5: You know? Usually it's kind of creety. I work early all the time.
Speaker 2: I actually started at four this morning.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I usually am fine, but like by one o'clock, even if I don't have to wake up till two or three. I'm like, I might as well just get up because I'm just talking.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I am like total siesta in the middle of the afternoon. Guy, Like, I have to keep myself from doing that, or I won't sleep at night. But it's the same situation.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I don't have it quite where I fall asleep in intersections, uh, you know, when I'm driving, But I have it if I'm sitting in a waiting room of a doctor's office, or if i'm it hits you. Oh, it's see somewhere where. It's like relaxing. Man, I am zong.
Speaker 5: If I sit down after work, I am out.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, absolutely, well get some rest. I appreciate you. I'll let you know how this thing goes.
Speaker 2: Okay, awesome, Love you guys, Love you too.
Speaker 6: We love you too.
Speaker 2: All nine a second, Rick, what's up? Rick?
Speaker 6: Good morning, Mojile and crew. How you doing.
Speaker 2: We're doing good?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 6: I'm doing very good?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 6: Uh mojoke. I've been through the sleep study a few times. I've actually stopped breathing forty eight times in hours.
Speaker 2: Oh god, you got me. You're basically dead. Yeah, are you okay?
Speaker 6: Well, that's what I'm saying, oh yeah, I mean, so I sleep with the machine every night. Go on vacation, take the machine.
Speaker 2: Oh god, if you don't use if.
Speaker 6: You don't use the machine right now, you will get the.
Speaker 2: Best sleep in your life. Okay, four hours, six hours, it's gonna be me.
Speaker 6: It's the greatest.
Speaker 1: We're gonna go to the eye. We're gonna go to the ieheart, the greatest thing since what slice bread?
Speaker 2: You said, slice bread?
Speaker 1: There you go. I I I'm gluten so I can't have bread. But real quick, I'm gonna be carrying my ATMA machine with me.
Speaker 3: I am so old now remember the year I carried my breast pump with you?
Speaker 2: Oh that's true. Yeah, hey, guys, what's going on here? Uh? So Rick it works? Huh oh, it's amazing.
Speaker 6: I'm sixty years old, so I'm much older than you are. And the thing is that I mean, if I fall asleep without it, yes, my next day is absolutely terrible.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I'm gonna need your help. I'm gonna need some advice when I finally get this thing. I'm gonna need advice on how to hell to do this thing?
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And they were trying out different masks and stuff with me, which was kind of weird.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, which one of these.
Speaker 1: Masks is gonna look the best so that my wife still wants to have me.
Speaker 2: What's going on, Toya? How you doing? I'm all right, how are you, Toya? I'm not gonna lie to yet. Got it?
Speaker 1: I got energy now, But in an hour, check back with me. What's going on?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Man? So I just want it's coming about the sleeping. So I sleep like a bump on a log, no problem, but my eggs like he rattles, rattles the windows, the paste coming off like it's just so loud. And not only that, he stopped breathing for a long period of the time, like I would have to nug him, shake him, like.
Speaker 4: Just to be sure.
Speaker 1: Wow, So you would be worried about him that he stop breathing, thinking he was dead.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, because for one, he's so long that I can't pleat.
Speaker 4: So I'm anyway.
Speaker 5: And then I noticed all the pauses in his breathing really scary.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's wild that that's nice to know because he's your EXE, because you would think that you want him to be dead, right.
Speaker 5: I mean you know what, Sometimes I'd be like I hope no one's there.
Speaker 2: To sake you. You have a great day tooya. I love you as well. All right, take care of yourself. I want to know.
Speaker 1: I have to see and I don't know if Laurie said that she listens to the show, so she's on her way back home, probably at an hour like now. If I do ever see her again, I want to ask her if I didn't make any noises, like I wonder if there were any kind of like how much I tried to be really good yesterday, Like I didn't eat much at all. I didn't drink much because I didn't want to get up and pee because I pee a lot in the middle of the night.
Speaker 3: Like suffer ever ever wake up in Pe in the middle of the night.
Speaker 2: Oh good for you? Probably not, no, but you know what it is.
Speaker 1: It means you're getting sleep, because I think the only reason you pee like I used to. I used to get great sleep when I was a kid, and I wet the bed until I was like maybe fourteen, and they said it was because of how deep my sleep was. The problem is now the opposite. I don't get deep enough sleep so that I don't think about it. Yeah, all Right'mjoe in the Morning Show. Look at that mask, by the way, I think that What do you think, Bianca? Huh sexy?
Speaker 2: Can you post it? Can you?
Speaker 1: Can you photoshop me though and make it look like there's an elephant trunks, two different photoshops different or can you put like a supermodel in bed next to me?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, like I don't know, give me, give me somebody hot?
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, I'll take Gigi right there on the tip of my pillow.