Speaker 1: How's the stream stream commencing broadcasting on AM five seventy LA Sports and streaming on the iHeartRadio Wi Friends.
Speaker 2: The longest running afternoon sports show in the city.
Speaker 3: No congratulations necessary. All traces of Fred Rogan have been removed.
Speaker 1: This is Petros in Money, Thank You, Thank You, hosted by Petros Papadakas, terrible person, He's the worst and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 3: The pipes, the pipes, the pipe. Don't miss an episode. We're with you, Yeah, follow the Petros in Money Show.
Speaker 1: Wherever you get your podcasts now Here's Petros Papadakas and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 3: The most that I could give you was nothing at all. The best that I could offer was to miss your call.
Speaker 2: Petros Money five seventy LA Sports live everywhere on the iHeart Radio app making our way until seven o'clock one hour in the books. Don McLean joined us, will be our only guest today. Davids Say would normally join us as the Dodgers are all making their way into Glendale, Arizona and camel Backatch, but he too is one of those Dodgers that is making his way out to the desert. So Tim Kats will be doing the Dodger Talk duties tonight after we get off the air at seven pm.
Speaker 3: That's right, and even though Monday's a holiday, we will have a four hour show. Notwithstanding the tour, Notwithstand tour, the world tour, thank you, and we do have nothing else other than Don McClain. We do have three more hours though, of great sports talk, great sports talk for everybody to bite into and Dodger Talk. As we said tomorrow night. Now we do have the word number and song of the day, and I feel as if the word is something we've been pursuing for quite some time.
Speaker 1: Matt, his word, the word of the day.
Speaker 3: Today's word of the day is hornets. Hornets. Now, Matt, we have long talked about the fact that in a very strange world, in the new world of college football athletics, Sacramento State has money and the Hernets want to buzz their way into the FBS. And a lot of people have said, no, you're a bug. You're in Sacramento and it's gross and we don't want you. Sacramento is gross. But now negotiations between officials from Sack State and the MAC. Sack and the MAC have intensified over an expansion agreement, and they are after Sack only. Sack Football and the MAC are going to come to a vote, deep discussion. It's described with Sacramento State for more than a week. MAC executives, which are five guys who are plumbers wearing work pants, are reaching the point of a final decision on a move that would bring a windfall to current member schools because the entry fee. Matt, would you like to guess on how much it's going to cost Sack to get in the MAC. I'll go cheese.
Speaker 2: I mean they have Tuesday and Wednesday macshin there's all that TV money from the.
Speaker 3: NETU football only football only, football only. I'll go thirty million dollars. Oh, Matt, you trying to get them into the SEC? What are you crazy? Give it another try? Two million dollars? What, Matt, are you trying to get into the Horizon League? Twelve million dollars? Close?
Speaker 2: It's fifteen okay, Sack State's entry feet. This is like a million for each team that's already there.
Speaker 3: Fifteen million to get into the MAC. Multiple sources with knowledge spoke to Yahoo about this. Sack State has declined to comment. You know who else has declined to comment the Hornet the MAC. The Hornet has commented, but it is right there intelligible. Of course, we have mentioned that sax State has been in a very aggressive effort to join an FBS conference, and over the last several months they tried to make a move on the PAC twelve, and the PAC twelve said, no.
Speaker 2: They should have taken them, freaking PAC twelve. Just take them.
Speaker 3: Why do you want sax State? And they're yippie president calling out Montana goodnight. And then they asked about the Mountain West, and you know, the Mountain West is hurting more than the Package Vine dying on the Vine. Well, I wouldn't go as far as to say that they just did a great deal with Fox.
Speaker 2: It's just like I can't think of another team, Like there's no teams outside of the Midwest in the MAC denied.
Speaker 3: It's not like the.
Speaker 2: Big twelve or the ACC where it's kind of ridiculous and you got at least a couple of partner schools that you're not trial. I feel like every right, every team in the MAC is in like Ohio, Michigan, Indiana.
Speaker 3: Well, Memphis tried to buy their way into the Big twelve for two hundred million the other year or two ago and that did not work out. But North Dakota State is paying twelve and a half million to join the Mountain West and another five million in a standard FBS entry fee. So Sacramento State has been working on this for a long long time. They were denied twice denied denied by the PAC twelve in the Mountain West, but unlike Saint Peter that third time, well it could be they might be denied by the MAC as well as there is on entry. This would be the second FCS school to leave the FCS in one week. The first one MATT was North Dakota State and that is a they're the defending CHAMPCE. That is a storied football program that we were just bringing up. The Bison are joining the Mountain West and then Northern Illinois is leaving the MAC and joining the Mountain West just for football. So a lot of movement. But for you hornets out there, you scataboo types, you buzzing buzzards, those of you that prescribe or subscribe to the Sack b or the Modesto Bee or the Fresno Bee, get ready for some potential big news as sack is headed to the MAC.
Speaker 4: You guys want to do a little MAC roll call of all the team's in there. Matt, you're pretty close about a million dollars for every school. If it's fifteen million dollars.
Speaker 3: Well, we have Tim Conway's alma mater bowling Green.
Speaker 4: All right, I'm just gonna run these down because it's easier because you're let us go. You said you want to do it, all right, go ahead, tis alma mater and oral Herscheizer's alma mater bowling. Neither of them have very fond memories bowling Green. I'll go Miami, Ohio, Cradle of Coaches.
Speaker 3: Matt, I will go with Western Michigan, the defending MAC champs. Okay, I will go with Toledo.
Speaker 2: I will go with Central Michigan. Fire up Chips. I will go with Akron, stay in Ohio. I will go with Eastern Michigan. Okay, Ipsilani, I will go with Kent State, stay in Ohio. They would be the Golden Hurricane Flashes Flash. I will go with ye Tulsa. Uh No, hurricanes are's mad.
Speaker 3: That's different. Yeah, Golden Flashes can't say that's my bad. All right, I'm sorry, all right, Okay, sucking down in nine ball state fighting football Cardinals.
Speaker 2: Ah, you took mine.
Speaker 3: I will go.
Speaker 2: Shack of the Mac Gary Trent, Ohio.
Speaker 4: The Bobcats. Yeah, runner up in the MAC this year behind Western Michigan.
Speaker 3: That was a big fight too. Oh I'm hurting now. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I thought I was gonna lose it and then thankfully the basketball saved me. If you've got if you've got one, well, noise out so they don't count any.
Speaker 3: Well, they're not there anymore. Okay, they've left, so there's only two schools least.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh I got one. I think, I think, I think, I think. I'm not sure though, No, you know what, I don't think?
Speaker 3: So who is it is? Just tell us Kates.
Speaker 2: One of them was a basketball for you? Masked you at us last aunt there? And when did they join the mac? E lash oh Buffalo, That's what I was thinking.
Speaker 3: Khalil Mack. Yes, well we played to a tie.
Speaker 2: I'm quite proud of the action that we just had.
Speaker 5: This.
Speaker 2: That was a lot of good, pretty good maction, right, and we could have sack to the Mac.
Speaker 3: And when it comes to Los Angeles, I don't think there is a more informed show about Sacramento than the Petroson money show. We do know the difference between Sutter's Fort and Sutter's Mill and not to make and there are two different things. And not to mention Steve Sachs, the King of Sacramento Count Sacramento, who joins the show all the time and is friends with Kate's and our own Mike Pereira from Fox, another Sacramento type who who's also a sackface Sack to the mac.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to think of the most westernest university Sacramento state besides Sacks State Illinois.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they left or well, actually it would be North Dakota State. Now no, no, no, they're in the mountain west of the Mountain West. Here's my number number of the day.
Speaker 2: Number the day is nine to one one to Florida, where we have one of the better nine one one calls. And of course it's Florida, so the crimes are on enough level than any other state in the Union. Sixty three year old Anthony and fifty one year old wife of Anthony, Julianne Sapienza.
Speaker 3: Are these famous people are just people of Florida. People of Florida.
Speaker 2: Spruce Creek Country Club, Port Orange Spot, Central Florida.
Speaker 3: Port Orange is different from Orange City, right, I watch a lot of Orange City City Council. That big issue with the mayor. Port Orange is a different place.
Speaker 2: Port Orange is just is a Orlando suburb.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it so is Orange City. So I'm sure that they're at adjacent.
Speaker 2: You got a country club, Spruce Creek country Club, And like many country clubs that used to have golf and tennis, they have now shifted to golf and pickleball.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a big problem in a lot of places for those that want to hang on to their tennis.
Speaker 2: And I think anyone that has ever belonged to a country club knows when someone brings in the riff raff that are not members but maybe friends or guests of members. The riff RAF's supposed to be on their best behavior, and at times they exhibit behavior that indicates why the riffraff is not a country club member. And this is one of those cases.
Speaker 3: Riffraff mat maure. They have a problem with being labeled as riff raff. That's why they're acting up. You know, if you tell somebody there at dela Quin, a lot of the time, they'll give you just that kind of behavior.
Speaker 2: Tony and his wife Jules found themselves in a dispute regarding their opponent. And for those that play pickleball, they know the rules. Kates, I believe you're a pickleballer. Their opponent stepped into the kitchen, which you cannot do. It's like three feet from the net. You can't step in there to hit the ball. You gotta stay a.
Speaker 3: Certain just said you don't know me at all. How would you even know? The argument.
Speaker 2: Accelerated and it grew physical and a over pickleball, over pickleball and.
Speaker 3: Port Orange Country Club. At a meeting.
Speaker 2: Spruce Creek Country Club in Port Orange, or Florida, a suburb of Orlando, it got sideways. The news report describes the brawl involving up to twenty people whoa emerged from a foul being called on someone stepping into the kitchen who said they didn't step into the kitchen. And here is the nine to one one call, Come quick.
Speaker 3: Clear how many people are fighting? About twenty people? City weapons break?
Speaker 6: No, I mean somebody hit somebody with a pickle, somebody in the head, taking up But we need help.
Speaker 2: I love how mellow the nine one operators. So any weapons, is anybody bleeding? No weapons? Well, actually somebody got hitting the head in the eye with a pickleball.
Speaker 3: That one pickleball fight that we all saw right.
Speaker 2: With that Ki This is a seventy year old who tried to break up the fight and got punched by the by Tony got knocked straight to the ground, and then Jules decides to start kicking him. That happened, and then Tony threw a pickleball, decided to swing the pickleball paddle as a deadly weapon and bust at a guy's eyebrow open. They were arrested, they were jailed, and their hearing is now scheduled for March third. Tony assault with a deadly weapon the pickleball paddle will qualify deadly weapon that cause great bodily harm, permanent disability, or permanent disfigurement. One of the things that I did appreciate was the quotes from the members of the Spruce Creek Country Club sane, Oh no, it's a general manager.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Matt Payne asked to comment on the situation set.
Speaker 3: You know what I took over at Spruce Creek. I never thought that.
Speaker 2: Would have Anthony and Julian Sapienza. I would like to point out we're not members of the Spruce Creek Country Club. They have been permanently banned from both the gated community and the club. It is a beautiful club, Matt, is it. I'm looking at the bar area right now, and it looks like a place where you and I could enjoy a few cocktails for sure over there at the Spruce Creek Country Club. And did you say Spasienza. Yeah, I'm looking at the pictures right now of the two perpetrators. And here's the interesting thing that I learned from Dan Helly and a few of the books that I've read when I traveled down to Orlando this last year to do the space game between UCF and the University of Houston, is if you're on the east coast of Florida, and Orlando's kind of maybe more toward that area as a coast post of the west the Gulf of Mexico side, right, So if you're on the east coast of Florida, that's where you get your spazienzas and your etallo's okay, and your East coast types.
Speaker 3: That's where people from the Eastern seaboard are and on the Atlantic and on the West coast of Florida, the Gulf Coast of Florida. You get your you get your Jewish. No Midwestern types, a lot Jewish, you'd be on the East coast, matt Boca, Raton, places like that. Gotcha. West coast of Florida, you get your Midwestern Arizona, Wisconsin. You know, those types on the west side. So it almost resembles like if the United States was a penis and all the East coast people are on one side, and the West coast people are on the other. That's Florida. Dotcha. And this stands to reason with those two dirty sausages being arrested near near the East Coast area. Here's my number, here's my numbers.
Speaker 7: This is a song of the daya.
Speaker 5: A trio out of Portland, Oregon called Guantanamo Baywatch. Give us today's song of the day called Sea of Love because the sea is what we love. On a frog Man Friday on the cusp of Saint Valentine's Weekend, where love is in the air with the Petros and Money show on the air, giving you plenty of love in the form of four hours of radio salvation with great sports talk walking you up to the first edition of Spring Training Dodger Tog with pitchers and catchers having reported to camel Back Ranch in Glendale, Arizona, and our good friend Tim Cats. You will give us the headlines on what's going on in camp. Coming up at seven o'clock.
Speaker 3: Are you right? We will return with a flip top story of the day, Top Story of the day. I believe we'll have some NFL talk coming up in the five o'clock hour. We're on all the way till seven, and at seven we celebrate the return of the Dodger.
Speaker 1: Petros Papada, Kiss that money Smith. This is Petro Send Money on demand.
Speaker 2: Remember PMS available on demand with the Petros Money Show podcast. Anything you miss you can listen to at your leisure through the iHeartRadio. Subscribe to the PMS podcast wherever you prefer to get your podcasts, but the iHeartRadio apples lets you listen to us live in the moment streaming. You can stream Dodger games too if you're in the Greater LA area. And we got our first spring training game coming up a week from Saturday. One week from tomorrow, nooner against the Angels.
Speaker 3: We'll get us going big Dodger Talk tonight with Tim Kats, David Vasse and Route. We already talked to Don McClain. You could podcast our brilliant show, Great Sports Talk on the iHeartRadio app for your smartphone. A lot of people out of the building early this because of the holiday on Monday, right, there will be a show on Monday starting at three o'clock.
Speaker 4: Yes, Tim, not our buddy Striker from ninety eight seven. Seeing him in the kitchen. He loved the Beverly Hills nine two and Oho and say by the beltialk he really here the speakers here in the building.
Speaker 3: He loved it. Yeah, yeah, Striker was very much invested. And then we showed him the Zach Morris picture in his native American outfit and he was even more excited about that. So yeah, it was me, you and Striker like Spider Man, standing there pointing at each other alone in the kitchen. Just now. But it is time. I'll put you out. I will put you out. This is the flip top story of the day. We have, Matt because tomorrow morning there's a big matchup, big matchup, big matchup, is it the Saturday.
Speaker 2: Let me think, is it the Celebrity All Star Game? No, that's not gonna happen till next week.
Speaker 3: That's on right now, by the way, Oh is it really Yeah?
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, the All Star stuff's happening right now. Yeah, well, we got the Rising Stars tonight. That's All Star set Friday night Celebrity game right now, the Rising Star Game.
Speaker 3: Am I watching these guys ski up hill? And shoot? I'll put it on for you pee. I want to watch sham Sharania get packed? You got packed? I bet yourski's gonna be out there. Yeah, come on, man, I don't want to watch this dumbass skiing. Now. The big matchup tomorrow morning and Kate's is working it on Compass Media, but they're not gonna play it on the air here because we no longer have the play by play contract. But you see a versus Michigan, and that is a big matchup, that is an exciting matchup. A Die Mara. Michigan is supposed to be one of the best teams in the country. Don McClain said they are the best team in the country in his mind. They're number two right now, number two in the poll. And they have a die Mara, one of our favorite players from last year, and he could barely even play. He couldn't breathe, he'd get tired. They'd put him in and he'd score every time they gave him the ball, and then Mick Cronin would have to take him out. And then he acted like a little bit of a punk during the transfer portal thing. There was a little bit of a controversy there. And he ends up at Michigan. They paid him plenty of money and now he looks like evil at Diemarra at seven foot five with a goatee and he's filled in in the face a little bit, and he's out there celebrating. And who knows what it's going to be like between u SE and Michigan in the morning. And if Michigan wins, like you talked about with Don McClain, Matt, UCLA more work to do as far as to get into the tournament. If UCLA wins, they'll have a pretty good resume for the tournament with that victory exactly right. So the last UCLA game was against Washington. Washington was down at Poly and UCLA controlled the game, but it got away from him. A little bit at the end. It certainly wasn't pretty down to stretch and mc cronin. Of course, Well we have our mc cronin talk. Are welcome in the coach.
Speaker 8: I'm not sugarcoating it.
Speaker 3: I ain't messing them around. It's Cronin talk. When Mick speaks, we all listen. I got primed. Some people don't I do. It's Cronin talk. I've got pride. Some people don't I do. Thank you, coach. Here's Mick very unhappy with his team shot selection, even in a win of the Dogs.
Speaker 8: Said this to Josh Lewin before the game.
Speaker 3: For any any quick shout out to Josh Lewin, how about that he must have done something mean to Josh and how he's trying to be nice. That's how I.
Speaker 8: Said this to Josh Lewin before the game, for any anybody trying to tell their son or daughter, if you want to be a good offensive player, you don't take bad guarded shots, off balance shots, one hand shots. Just don't do it. Don't throw hard passes, some easy pass to the open man. They call them hundred percent passes. The last thing is this is you know, real simping slow down, so you can get your feet set, get on balance, shot fake slow down so you can read the defense slow down. It's a great article on slow down that Jason Kidd did one time, who still plays late in his career. It showed him going fast as a rookie. This guy's one of the best players to ever play. Now at the guard position, he's falling, he's tripping. I mean, it's like a shock in a fool reel. And he said, when I learned to slow down, I became a great player in the NBA. Slow down through easy passes. Don't take off balance, guarded one hand shots, take open shots that you can make a.
Speaker 3: High percentage, real simple.
Speaker 8: We weren't doing that in.
Speaker 3: The first half. Good advice for young players. And then he had another press conference midweek did Mick Crowning, and obviously he is very impressed with the size and the girth and the physicality of all the players in the Big Ten. And here is his answer on to facing a big Michigan team with the Daimara in the Big Ten and that every team has big players.
Speaker 9: In the post, find me the biggest, nastiest fought could drinking Eastern European. You can just find some guy used to like Russell Bears and Lithuania or something. The Big ten is no joke. Everybody's big, everybody's strong every game you play.
Speaker 3: So get ready for a real pop off situation tomorrow morning. What time is tip on that cake, Am Pacific?
Speaker 2: Oh, these guys are going to be ready and fresh and good to go.
Speaker 3: Please tell me it's not on the Peacock.
Speaker 4: It is on CBS, so the national audience will be able to see it.
Speaker 3: I think Onions Bill Rothy is on the call. That is awesome. So that is what we have to look forward to. In tomorrow. We have UCLA Michigan as I'm watching a very poorly produced NBA celebrity game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's terrible. I was distracted there for a minute watching it too.
Speaker 3: Team Jannis is beating Team Anthony or no, Team Anthony is beating Team Jannas eleven to eight. And Matt As a follow up to.
Speaker 2: Your fall is just wrecking people as you would expect. Well, I mean you put an eight foot guy out there. Oh he just got it stolen.
Speaker 3: And Matt, we do have some follow up information regarding the logistics of the Floridian pickleball story. You just told during the number of the day. Fine brought to you by your so called Toyota dealers. We make it easy. Port Orange is a suburb of Daytona Beach. Orange City is DeLand adjacent, and DeLand is home to the Hatters of Stetson University. Okay, some good Florida geography right there. Stetson University is also where The water Boy was filmed. Port Orange, where you had your fight, is the home to Spruce Creek High School, home of the Hawks, and the alma mater of one Ryan Lochte. That's a CWN question, bro, So Okay, some good information there.
Speaker 2: See, we're a national show, Pat, I think that there's no doubt about our national prowess.
Speaker 3: We'll be right back with mare. As Taco Fall continues to wrect he can make dunks.
Speaker 2: But my god, the guy got his pocket picked like six times by actors.
Speaker 3: Well they're small, you know, they're down there on the ground. If Taco Fall's got a dribble, hey, there's gonna be a lot of risk.
Speaker 4: I hate to be that guy, but I'm gonna be that guy.
Speaker 2: I don't know, guy, I don't know who any of these people are. There's the k pop guy, Well, you have owners. There's two owners, the guy that owns the Sons and the guy that owns the Hornets. You got a bunch of YouTubers. I saw Sean the Sharanna is pointing that people out.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: When asked to describe his game, he said, it's very Steph Curry esque.
Speaker 3: Sharon's got bright green Seattle Seahawks style shoes on, and he's duck footed. Well, I don't think that's a very nice way to put it. Bad. I mean, did you just see him run down the camp? I'm sorry I did not. Not since the organ and he just got burned defensively, not since the organ. Duck has taken the field as I have I seen such a duck one.
Speaker 2: I mean, here we go, that's the Steph Curry and shams off the front of the rim, nicked the front of the rim.
Speaker 3: Sure, who are these people? They're the celebrities in the NBA. And there's Tacko fall guy doesn't have to jump to Duncan out exciting. Wow, All Star weekend is here, and I thought it was gonna be next weekend. We promoted all that stuff and I thought it was next weekend. Man, your own competition. I'm not very taking these guys on. I'm not very smart.
Speaker 4: NBA All Star weekends in LA and this is the best celebrities they can get.
Speaker 3: Oh, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Well, these these are very good basketball players, Kates. You have to be able to play basketball at a certain level to get into the celebrity game. Hence that misfree throw right there.
Speaker 3: Look at the balloon er. It's easy to see him with those shoes. It's easy to find his punkcast on the court.
Speaker 2: Black tights, shoes and a duck walk. And then Keegan Michael Key is out there. He's probably Yeah, at least he's goofing around and having fun. You know, he's kind of acting and you know, ridiculous. Shock you at Hope, shacked in the fool, Shocked in a fool.
Speaker 3: It's Frogman Friday, troubled. It's frog Man Friday and the benchers. Somebody shall trouble. More to come. We do have a story. They have more international Flavah coming up. Nex. This is Petros Money on Demand going till seven.
Speaker 2: Remember Tim Kats will be along with Dodger Talk at seven pm. Pitchers and Catchers Report today. David Besset reports today to Camelback Ranch. They added the twenty twenty five World Series Championship logo to the facade on the back wall there at camel Back Ranch. Very exciting time. They added the White Sox side. Uh payroll, I believe lowest payroll Championship twenty twenty five. That's like their third year in a row. So congratulations to them.
Speaker 3: Do you think they treated that would maybe at least maybe over at the White Sox side.
Speaker 2: You know, I would like to think they know. There was a time the l There was the time that I.
Speaker 3: Was the poverty side and the White Sox side was the nice side because Frank McCort didn't want to spend any money. And now the White Sox are the poor family in Glendale, Arizona, and the Dodgers are the halves the ultimately.
Speaker 2: Got the barn. Yes, who has the varnish? That's how you know which wood is varnished.
Speaker 3: Took a look to the left, took a look to the right. What do you notice. You'll notice that the Dodger's building is dilapidated and already falling apart. It's right in front of us. Ask Vance, He'll tell you. Vance Lovelace nose. The Chicago White Sox put much more effort into their side. And now that that narrative has flipped on its head, and Matt, speaking of something that you love talking about, it is time for Italian news in Italy.
Speaker 7: He lives with the MSA Italian News Cornel Lostro Meth moneys me your studio, Matt.
Speaker 3: For a long time you have long discuss long before the Milan Cortina Olympics, long before even the Japanese COVID Olympics in Tokyo, that we all forget. That's a I would say it was not a good one, not a great one. I would say it was not. But you have long said there should be a reality show about Olympic village sex, because so much sex has always been rumored to happen in the Olympic village. And it's just like Arnold Schwarzenegger says in the great movie Hercules of New York, a handsome man, a beautiful woman, you must be lovers. These athletes the beautiful prime of their lives, and they have to explore each other's bodies from the inside. And Matt, they are already already out of condoms at the Olympic village. So we like to hear there is a condom shortage after just three days at the Olympic village in Milan, Courtina. Now how many, you might say? Well? Did they give them enough condoms? This situation has been reported by Las Stampa, which is an Italian media outlet, and they reported ba Anna Bah that the supplies ran out in just three days. They promised more condoms will arrive. So how many condoms did these olympians f their way through in three days? Would you care to take a guess? Three days? About three thousand athletes? Okay, so three thousand athletes. Forty seven percent of them are women, which is the highest percentage of female athletes ever.
Speaker 2: I think they'd probably be well, are they more apt or less apt?
Speaker 3: Well, you're I mean, they don't have poozza take them.
Speaker 2: But you know what I'm saying, they want to make sure that the guy doesn't have the excuse I don't have one.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean. What I'm saying is, you know people are having sex. How many do you think they went through in three days? And this was supposed to last the whole seventeen days. And these are free condoms. Now, if you want to wrap your snacks, you got to buy it. You got to buy a condom at the local. Well, now that.
Speaker 2: Would lead me to believe that there was a hoarding going on, like hey, I'm just gonna take more.
Speaker 3: I'm according to the Olympians and Les Stampa, that has not happened.
Speaker 2: That there's just been a lot of haffing. So how many condoms? Mapp five thousand, ten thousand, Jake, that's a lot of happening.
Speaker 3: Ten thousand condoms.
Speaker 2: Well, that's you know, one per night essentially. You know, we're getting after it every night with three thousand people. Two thousand people, oh, two thousand people. And I guess you got to have that right because it's a coupling, so it's really a thousand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you don't need a twenty nine three days. You're doing three a day. So twenty nine hundred from ninety two different national.
Speaker 2: So you're talking about let's just round it off at fifteen hundred engagements three days, twice a day. That's some good effing right there.
Speaker 3: Man. Oh yeah, I mean these are the people that should repopulate the world, like moon Breaker. So I don't know if or when the condoms are coming, the supplies, the relief supplies are on their way. I don't know if they're going to drop them out of a plane like they do in like Ethiopia, if there is you know, a famine or something, and I don't know if after they ran out. I mean, it's not like these people are gonna stop. I think there's gonna be a lot of rod dogging. Well, you know, just like I robbed on my mental illness every day, be were the bastards. Now, you know, we well roll around and thinking about eighteen years, a lot of those bastards will be showing up breaking records in the luge, no doubt, and the skeleton because a row dog.
Speaker 2: I mean, we're going to have an athletic explosion of births come November.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it's like it's funny, something like, yeah, New York City had a blackout, you know, and nine months later a bunch of kids were born because people didn't know what else to do. That's gonna be nothing compared to the raw dog Olympic condom shortage sex of twenty twenty six.
Speaker 4: Yes, Keith, I once work with an olympian who told me that the swimmers and the water polo players and when well that's notorious even at the college level. Yes, just the ones that go the summer. Yeah, that's the summer. So in the winter Olympics.
Speaker 3: It's cold though, you know, you got to think it's cold there and these people need warmth?
Speaker 4: Is it the skiers because they go first, you know, at the Olympics the first week, so they're just you.
Speaker 2: Know, ice dancing, that makes sense. They're the dirtiest dogs that and the hockey chicks.
Speaker 3: With the helmets on, Yeah, they want to fight it out. Well, all right, we'll be right back. We have two more hours of great sports talk. A top story of the day. I'm pretty sure it's an NFL story, but I don't know. Matt might be so inspired by the Sharon balloon out there on the court that he switches his script duck walk a lot more silicon headed in study.
Speaker 2: Like video you and say, hey, send me a video of what I look like playing basketball before I agree to do this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I think you're talking about people that probably have a very high opinion of themselves, much higher than I have of myself.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine ever agreeing to this.
Speaker 3: But if I was out there, somebody's catching the flying knee for sure. He almost just gotta.
Speaker 2: Somebody's getting the flying knee. If I'm out there and shot.
Speaker 3: This guy's picking him up full court press right.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah and stiff as he again, shake him. He just ran out of Bobtago. Fall back to the hoop. Stay tuned, everybody. It's pinching somebody on a frog Man Friday