Speaker 1: No, I don't know where you get. Yeah, it's not even. It's like six o five and we're already under each other's skin here at the studio, and we're honest about things like that because we're having a big disagreement and people disagree about people disagree about things. They disagree about, you know, politics, and they disagree about you know, finances and capitalism, things like that. That's nothing, that's nothing, nothing compared to George Washington. Damn it. You'll go down in his story like George Washington. God, final answer, bone a friend, final answer? Yes's on the phone? Would would you say it's George Washington at the end? I think it's I don't say anything at the end. Wow, it's every other time. Lincoln, No, the song is done. No, you're both wrong. Like Lincoln, it's not bouncy enough. It's a bouncy song like George Washington. Quarter notes, quarter notes, Washington, thank you by yeah, like Lincoln.
Speaker 2: Lincoln rolls off the tongue either like the light bulb like George Washington.
Speaker 1: Yes, their quarter notes, Yes, thank you very much. Why don't you just do like Bush You'll go You'll go down in his story like Bush. Well that's only one syllable. Wells better than like Lincoln linked linked. This is why you could never be Taylor Swift. You can't write music. You can't write music. You don't know what a quarter note? This is because of my beautiful voice. Obviously what who's got it? Right here? As you're listening to the show that join in any rain deer games like Monopoly. See it's bouncy like Monopoly. Okay, with that logic, it makes sense. But like the light bulb, like the.
Speaker 2: Light, like a light bulb, like George Washington. No, George Washington does sound like if it's not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: I think people get confused because I did throw this up on Facebook since we were having such a heated debate, and somebody said, like Pinocchio, But that's part of the song.
Speaker 1: That's what I say. But yeah, it's in the song.
Speaker 4: It's like if you say it grows like Pinoccha.
Speaker 1: Like Pinocchio, because it doesn't grow, it glows. You say it close like a light bulb. All of the other used to laugh and call him names like Pinocchio. There you go. There, it's bouncy like Pinocchio.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, someone else said, like Elvis Presley.
Speaker 1: That's cute. That's a I guess a funny your version, a funny version, not the correct version, like the dinosaurs that you'll go down in his story.
Speaker 4: Like the dinosaurs that makes sense, that's good, it's too clonky and Lincoln it is just.
Speaker 1: Like Lenca, I need him to Well, here's one that didn't work, and we tried this for a while. You'll go down in his story liked. I mean, now, see that doesn't work because you don't know you not only don't know who that is, but it doesn't bounce right. It doesn't. Also, he was a terrible.
Speaker 3: History to say I was going to say, probably not going to say that person.
Speaker 1: I don't think. Yeah, I don't think so, I don't I think he was like some dictatorial leader. Yeah I believe. Yeah, So you'll go down in history like like Dave Doll, Who's.
Speaker 3: Okay, what about a lot of people comment to this and I don't know who this say is.
Speaker 1: Who's Jackie Gleeson? He was an old time comic, okay, back in the fifties, like Jackie Gleeson. You'll go down in his story like Jackie Gleeson.
Speaker 3: No, No, like the Three bears no terrible at this game.
Speaker 4: People say like Sonny and Share as well, like Sonny and Share, so that I don't.
Speaker 1: Story it's it's got the meter of the song, like Lincoln.
Speaker 4: I like the like the dinosaurs, but I like that it's bouncy.
Speaker 1: But I think George Washington is the definitive answer, because nobody's gonna say who's that? What you know? Okay, I think we settled this one once and for all.
Speaker 3: Someone did comment and said that it must be a regional thing because my husband or sorry, my wife says like George Washington. But I say, like Lincoln, and that's what I'm from Wisconsin.
Speaker 1: Well let's go, let's go through it. Rudolph the red Nose reindeer had a very shiny no, and if you ever saw it, you would even say it closed. All of the other reindeer used to laugh and call him names Pocho. They never let poor Rudolph joining any reindeer games. Then one foggy Christmas Eve, Santa came to say, is that one? Are you serious? I've never heard that? Be real rude off with your no so bright? Won't you guide my slate tonight? Then? How the reindeer loved him, as they shouted out with lee, Yes, Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, you'll go down in his story like Lincoln. Oh, Jenny, there's the door, all right, what do you want me to do with it? Go? Don't out of it. Don't let the door hit you in the arts on the way out, Mary, Merry Christmas, and pass the egg nog. What do you think? What do we get right or wrong? We'll be back in a second. We had more, We got more important things to do, like a Christmas wish. You can't make this stuff up. Agains. You're singing a long song in the morning, coming up all here to make your morning a little bit merry and brighter, coming up on Katie. Let's say you're out at Murray's. You're out at murrays Or enjoying a phile a with a sight of crab legs, a little asparagus, and then you got a glass of some wine that you know, you don't know the difference between this wine and this wine, but you want to sound fancy, so you're like, what your's the pino and they're like, oh, it's just seventy four. You're like, that sounds old. I'll I'll have a new glass please, and you enjoy your dinner and your murrays and everything's going great. Then all of a sudden, there's a rattle and a rattle and a rumble of your table. It's a rattle and a rumble, and a raccoon falls through the ceiling and it bites you. This is a true story. This happened in one of Lake Geneva, wiscons In resort restaurants. A raccoon fell out of the ceiling, bit one of the guests and tried to grab the little rascal. Here's the call went out to wildlife control expert Matt Here we go by a waccoon.
Speaker 5: We don't know how this raccoon got there. There was quite a large raccoon driving there as this thing was crawling, kissing, scratching when it gets really coold. It's not uncommon to get these calls for raccoons. They did all the right things. They got medical care for the person that got bit. He was taken to the hospital. And I felt like I owed that to the person that got bit, because his entire process for his treatment realizes basically solely on do we get this ANILM or not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the raby serum. So if you get by the neighborhood chihuahua, you're not gonna get rabies. Yeah, you get by a wild animal, there is a chance that you have rabies. And so it used to be they give you a series of shots in your belly, and now I think it's just like one like a gummy or something. I don't know. It's it's a lot of easy to your piece of candy than it used to be. It's so scary.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I could not imagine getting bit by a rabbit animal. But just I was talking to my girlfriend Lissa about this yesterday. I am not a like to get hurt person, like I don't think anybody is. But even to the degree of sports. I didn't do sports because I was so fragile as a kid. As a kid, Yeah, and that's why I'm like, Hella terrified to get my wisom teeth taken out next week because is that when it happens next week, next Saturday, And so I'll be like, we'll be off, so at least I'll have some time to like sit and recoup. But I'm just so terrified. You'll be fine, Seriously, I get it. I totally understand. You've never gone under, you've never had anything like that happened before. It is I wouldn't say it's a breeze, but the surgery is not. You're not aware.
Speaker 1: They give you nitrous ox sides, so you're kind of like wooooo and you're fine. They might put you all the way out. It's the recovery, and it's like holding gauze in your mouth for the next twenty four or forty eight hours. That's the bad part.
Speaker 2: I keep trying to find tiktoks of people that are saying like, oh, it's not that bad. No, every video that I've seen, not to scare you, but I've been scared. Every video has been like I'd rather jump off a roof twice to get my wischiken air.
Speaker 3: Looking to social media that is, I'm never going to come for you.
Speaker 1: People are looking for views. Buddy. People, if you are in the dental industry, call and give Vaut some reassurance. It'll be fine. I was fine. I was fine too. It was fine. I still remember the smoke curling out of my mouth because they had to take a saw and saw the roots of time. No, it was true story. My tooth was turned sideways, so they had to saw the roots off to get it off. And they would like, yeah, and I could see smoke curling up out of my mouth.
Speaker 4: Did it turn into like a pirate ship and go through a little hole?
Speaker 1: Like I don't even get that reference. But thank smoke, you blow smoke. No, that was such the best one. No, that wasn't.
Speaker 6: I didn't really understand.
Speaker 1: When Dave doesn't get it. It was a no.
Speaker 4: When people like blow smoke rings, it's.
Speaker 1: A lord of the rings thing. I guess. I did go to the dentist the other day and I said, oh, man, I didn't know. I'm a big fan of the dentist. I would rather have a colonoscopy. And they said, we'll make up your mind. I have to adjust the chair.
Speaker 3: Not your best, not your best only one of his most used jokes of never gets a handful of classic ones. That's one of them, ye, by the way, and the ball washer one.
Speaker 1: I was golfing last summer. Yeah, at Glenn Lake. Everything's going great. It broke my collarbone though, I fell off the ball washer. That's not what we're supposed to do with that.
Speaker 3: Then, I've never been golfing, so yeah, she doesn't really understand what it would mean.
Speaker 1: Anyways, I like golf cart. I got one more. Okay, all right, so there's a line that you have to say, how big was she? No? No, okay, so I was out at Glen Lake and the golf pro. This is a terrible, inappropriate joke. That's not appropriate twenty twenty five. We're gonna do it anyway. I don't care. Okay. So I'm out of the Glenn Lake and the golf pro comes by and she's very beautiful, about forty five years old, and she's like, Wow, you have a really beautiful swing. It reminds me of Arnold Palmer. Yes, I did twice, Dave.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure you retired that one like five years ago.
Speaker 1: Now not you should have gonna come back. They saw people on the phone. We want to talk to him. Barely know her? What? What? What is it? Palmer? Yes? I did twice. I barely know her. It's a joke. We have time, do we want to wait? No, let's do really quick here. We're not in the book anymore, so it doesn't matter breaking rule. Yeah, Hey, Mariah talked to Vant for a minute. He's nervous about his about his wisdom teeth and talked to him for a second. I'm so terrified.
Speaker 7: Yeah. So I actually work for an oral surgeon and all we do is exacting teeth. All they are. I got my lism keep extracted by my oral surgeon about a month ago, and I went back to work very next day.
Speaker 1: The very next day, How wow, you're time.
Speaker 7: You'll be fine. They numb you up really good. You feel really great afterwards if you were going under. And then I would say, like day three or four is like peak swelling.
Speaker 1: Tell me about dry socket. What is that I've heard that's a terrible experience.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's it's I would say, as fifty fifty she.
Speaker 5: Bo.
Speaker 7: Make sure that you're rinsing out. It's something that they pack like addressing into. If you get it, that has an ointment on it, and it's like almost immediate relief.
Speaker 1: Oho. Very nice. Yeah.
Speaker 7: But even if you do get it, they take care of it super quick for you. It's maybe a ten minute appointment can lap it and they take care of it for you.
Speaker 2: And if some for for some reason, I'm petrified, I'm blaming you, Mariah.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be like she said, it was easy, she said it, go eat it well. Thanks Mariah, Thanks Mariah, appreciate you. Let's go to Megan. You had yours out at what nineteen years old? Meghan?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I had him on at nineteen on my birthday. It was completely fine.
Speaker 1: How so did you go back to work after.
Speaker 6: The after part?
Speaker 7: All I have to say is I thought I was Saing from Batman, so.
Speaker 1: I had no issues at all. Thought you were Babe from Batman. So you were so.
Speaker 7: They put us stopped in your bow. I thought I was wearing the map of Baby Okay, So.
Speaker 1: You were so doped up you thought you were a comic book character. Isn't that the little kidd He's like, is this real life? And then he screams and then passes out. All right, thank you, Megan. Have a great day. We'll be right back with your sing a long song of the day. Make this that can't make this stuff brought you by the Leo Agency case I didn't mention that one, and sing a long song of to day? Need your suggestions. What if you got a week from Christmas, maybe you'll suggest a Christmas song. I don't know that text in to let us know what song we should play next that you want to sing along too, We'll do.
Speaker 6: It next ninety four and I ninety the Dave Ryan Show on kd W.
Speaker 1: Alison's on the phone for these sing along song of the day. Good morning Alison, good morning. Not my daughter Alison. By the way, another Allison, Alison. It's almost Christmas a week away. I want to hear one visit Christmas memory from when you were a little kid. What do you got?
Speaker 6: Okay? So Christmas Eve we always did with my dad's side of the family, So went to Grandma's house. I have a really small family, so three cousins and me and my sisters, three cousins, the five of us. We would always sit at the kids table because we're kids.
Speaker 1: Because you're kids, and yeah, and it.
Speaker 6: Would always turn into putting olives on our fingers and acting like eat right, and then turn into a burping contest classic burp the loudest on demand Classic.
Speaker 1: This is this is amazing, this is you know what's funny? I really thought you'd be like I remember one year I got a blank blank whatever, No, it's all it was on finger I love you, Allison. That is too funny. And the purp and condest. All right, Alison, what song you want to scream? Sing along with? This morning? You got it, Allison, have a great day and Merry Christmas. Okay, Christmas you and right into Dave's Dirt on kdb ub brought to buy six one two Injured Heimer and Lammer's Injury Law look it Up lyrics. They deserted to determine one of the most looked up lyrics of the past year. The number one looked up lyric was a naughty lyric from the song wood from Taylor Swift's song about Travis Kelcey. That was the most looked up lyric. The other top lyric was from Kendrick Lavars not Like Us. It's quote A Mustard on the beat Yo, I don't know what that means. That's DJ Mustard's tag, A oh is that right? Mustard? Thank you? So there's your two most looked up lyrics of the last year.
Speaker 3: Drake director James Cameron became a hero on the set of a nineteen eighty nine film called The Abyss because he performs CPR on a rat.
Speaker 1: That's correct a rat.
Speaker 3: In the movie, there's a scene that evolves mercing a real life rat into oxygenated water and five rats were used in the filming, but one of them almost drowned. So to prevent the abyss from losing its no animals were harm certification. Cameron performs CPR and brought the rat back to life. He even adopted it after and named it Beanie Beane. So I guess he said, Beanie and I bonded over the whole thing. I saved his life. We were brothers. He used to sit on my desk while I was writing Terminator too, and he lived to rip to a ripe old age. So they actually want them to make a movie about Beanie.
Speaker 1: That's so cute.
Speaker 4: Survivor Season forty nine ended last night, And for Survivor fifty, a big thing's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: They're hiding immunity idols in all fifty states. I already signed out.
Speaker 8: Survivor hits a major milestone. Our fiftieth season are fifty to celebrate. We were inviting you to be part of the fund. This is your moment. The first time ever we are taking Survivor across America. We've hidden immunity idols, fifty of them, one in every state.
Speaker 1: Your job solve the clues find the out.
Speaker 8: Of for a shot at an unbelievable prize. You can scan the code or go to Survivor fifty challenge dot com.
Speaker 1: Be a part of Survivor history. Oh yeah, I'll sign up with you.
Speaker 3: There is a commercial for it, and you can sign up just for the email. You can just sign up for an email notification.
Speaker 1: Sounds god.
Speaker 2: People are questioning Selena Gomez on Instagram. She went and addressed one why she or how she shapes her mustache, and she responded back it was like, actually it's malasma, which is a common skin condition.
Speaker 1: And then people were asking her about her voice.
Speaker 9: Change sometimes when I'm on never mind, there's no excuse. I don't really care. I think my point is is that sometimes things happen. I get weird, my throat kind of swells and signed sometimes, man.
Speaker 1: You guys, it's a slow dirt day. I'll tell you a CPR on a rat and white. Is Selena Gomez's voice sound different?
Speaker 9: I thought the.
Speaker 1: Story about Beanie was great. It's a cute story. It's thirty five years old, but it's a cute story. We'll be back in a second on Katie WGB. We're going to talk about a couple of things, and we're gonna waste some Christmas cash with a day Ryan Christmas Cash phrase that pays, So hang on for that coming up in a second. And I found something going through my house that I want to know what to do with, and I'll show you if you're watching the YouTube live stream. It's not on yet, but it will be in about five minutes.