Speaker 1: Super duper.
Speaker 2: That's nice.
Speaker 1: Right to go, Nito Gay, Yes, boy, that is good news.
Speaker 3: It is the fifteenth day of May twenty twenty six of the Freaky Freaky Friday. Welcome to the parich Of Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Here we are.
Speaker 4: My name is Chris Hockey. Thanks for tuning in.
Speaker 3: We got big old show the initials game, Mark Parrish, Marty Gallardo no meets us today, but he out there doing something fun. I'm sure we're gonna get her started with some comedy.
Speaker 4: From Greg Warren. Ladies and gentlemen, let's get this going. It's gonna be a beautiful weekend.
Speaker 1: Come on in.
Speaker 4: I am glad you are here.
Speaker 5: I travel every week and I go to a barbecue place every town.
Speaker 4: And before you start, I'm not gonna listen to you like I just I don't ask.
Speaker 1: Locals anymore because they don't want you to.
Speaker 6: Go somewhere close like it's never I'm like, hey, man, I saw this place.
Speaker 1: It was right by my hotel.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go this bar You don't want to go there, you don't. That's not a real barbecue. Here's what you're gonna do. You're gonna get on the freeway. You're gonna go about forty five moms. Okay, you're gonna come to a rusted down.
Speaker 6: Mailbox, you make a rot by on a gravel road, and you just keep going. There's a man that lives in a dirt hole. Now he comes out of that hole every Thursday morning with a brisket. That's some barbecue. Rof there, that's some barbecue. He don't take money. You got to give him baseball cars.
Speaker 4: Boy, I'm gonna tell you what. That's some barbetu rock here. Here's my main problem with barbecue restaurants.
Speaker 6: It's the only business where it's just fine for them to not have the stuff that they say they're gonna have.
Speaker 1: Like there's smug about it, Like can I get some ribs?
Speaker 4: If you want ribs?
Speaker 6: At three thirty in the afternoon, sun Win had riddle since.
Speaker 1: Eleven oh five. They line up for these ribs. They line up for these ribs.
Speaker 6: Really, we gotta go out here, says he wants some ribs.
Speaker 1: I don't know who's gonna bring it to him. Maybe Santa Claus.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I'm unprepared. I don't know what to tell you. Hold on, here, I go here, I go there. It is now I'm good. Sorry here I am, I know, I know, I know. Sorry.
Speaker 3: Sack and I were talking about the schedule release the show last night.
Speaker 1: I didn't catch it.
Speaker 4: Nice. It's fun, it's fun.
Speaker 1: Remember when they let Sauce do that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'll just say this. Don't you ever rip sauces at the level again? I'm like, man, how many gummies are there in the world?
Speaker 1: Hold on, let me get my hat.
Speaker 4: That's right right, where'd you go?
Speaker 1: It sounds like I missed something good.
Speaker 4: We left the abandoned ship.
Speaker 2: And then Leber went on for a fair amount like definitely a reasonable amount of time analyzing whatever game they were talking about.
Speaker 4: H And then he got to thees like I got nothing left?
Speaker 2: And then Pete and Ben were just out to dry, going are we gonna have to?
Speaker 1: Are we gonna because.
Speaker 3: They kept revealing the games one time and like, Zach, just I'm stealing this take, but it's true because I was listening on the radio, I wasn't watching, and so he would go, oh, yeah, okay, this would be.
Speaker 4: Great, and I'm like, what what'sn be great?
Speaker 1: I can't see what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: I'm driving along.
Speaker 1: Can I go back and see that? On KFE and dot slash watch on YouTube page. I would like to see what you guys are talking about. Yeah, it's fine, that sounds good.
Speaker 4: That's fun.
Speaker 1: Sorry I missed it.
Speaker 4: It was fun.
Speaker 1: The Vikings release video was cool. That was well done. Record bit that was good.
Speaker 4: That's great.
Speaker 3: Obviously, the step Brothers one, if either of those two could act, would have been even better.
Speaker 4: But I thought the Raiders Stepbrothers thing was great. Have you seen that yet?
Speaker 1: I've seen the clips of of Cousins and Mendoza doing a bunch of bits.
Speaker 4: I didn't know that was Step Brothers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't know that was a part of their I haven't seen their schedule release bit. I've just seen the clips of them, like, you know, dorks together.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the whole thing. Was their schedule interesting? Okay? Yeah, yeah, so that's cool. Yeah, it's cool.
Speaker 3: You know, everybody's doing a little something here and there, and that's that's some work and some don't and and uh. I thought that was a great concept. That the Vikings one was great. I thought the the Kfan one with Pa looking for his hat for twenty bits.
Speaker 1: No, how about that record cable camera? Nice nice little shot there. Are you allergic to anything cable wires?
Speaker 3: Did you see the the Power Trips to Release bit that Zach and Nick helped put together for me that I made.
Speaker 1: With AI stuff terrifying?
Speaker 3: Did you say saw smoke and a yes, lion with the lion? What about Tommy the smooch picture with him holding the buffalo.
Speaker 1: Bill It's scary.
Speaker 4: It is AARI.
Speaker 3: Man and Marti looks like a smoke show in the last one Man, She's I'm like, my.
Speaker 4: Gosh, she's a Viking warrior. What's going on? AI?
Speaker 1: I love it. I love that our listeners get it though, because there's a whole bunch of people on Twitter going guaranteed human. Oh yeah, that's my Hey, look the powers youp Morning Show never said we were going to be guaranteed human. The company said that the company was going to be guaranteed human. We never agreed to that. That's right. I love AI. I My kiddos are not big fans either, because they're worried about, you know, the world and their generation. I'm like, yeah, but eighties synth bangers that are made by AI are awesome.
Speaker 4: So I'm all, well, and I'll tell you what we are. One hundred percent human on air, but off he or anything goes.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: That the best thing that I used so I had nothing to do with, and that is Marty's gone and no one cares that I'm not allowed to play it anymore.
Speaker 4: AI made it.
Speaker 1: We didn't agree to that, that's right. I don't understand.
Speaker 4: I welcome our new overlord.
Speaker 2: Well, and then now they're getting angry because we got an email, the company email saying that we can only use a certain AI platform, we can't use our own.
Speaker 1: Did you see that?
Speaker 2: I oh, yeah, so like it's going to be like serious, like I guess consequences if you don't use their AI platform.
Speaker 1: Excuse me in terms of what like Copilot, but in terms of what can we what can we not use, and what can we not use? Chat, GPT, Gemini, any of that. That's why I use every day, a thousand times a day. I didn't agree to that. I was literally paid for chat cheap. Yeah I do. I'm dying doing whatever I want.
Speaker 3: I got a new single coming out. You think chat cheap, He's not gonna make my video. I can't afford anything else. Come on, yeah, break that's you know what. It's just like everything of this company. That's how it's gonna be for about ten minutes, and they'll realize they're wrong and then they're gonna go. We never said completely human. We don't like humans. We fire humans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we fired him, man, So any human that would be in charge of enforcing any of these weird policies has been fired.
Speaker 4: Has anybody talked to Mus lately?
Speaker 1: I honestly haven't wanted to talk to him since password on.
Speaker 4: Tuesday that he came in, because after I saw the thing release about how many millions our stock was, how great the company was, just like somebody.
Speaker 1: Check on well, so you know again, Muss is a class act, right, And when somebody gets let go, yeah, normally it's like, well, they're never allowed in the building again because you're worried that they're going to get in here and just you know, burn.
Speaker 4: Bridges right or burn the building down?
Speaker 2: Did you?
Speaker 1: Did you? I thought must had a very smart, very very subtle shot onto when he came in and played password. Anybody else catch it, Zach? Do you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: They were like, hey, Mus's great to see you, and he goes, yeah, place looks great, place looks great, and of course, he was referencing the renovation, all the money that we spentally make this place look fantastic. Yeah, I'm like, yep, well done. Must You're right, it looks like this place looks great.
Speaker 4: Looks like a mental health ward.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's definitely a mental hospital.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 1: The The walls are the whitest walls you have ever seen. To the point where you've come around the corner, it kind of shocks you how bright the hallway is. Not because of the light, just because of the paint. It's insane and we're all going insane, so that the hallway is going to help.
Speaker 2: Why do we have to have we have these the brightest lights ever in the ceiling, but sure, and they have these lights fixtures on the wall that they put in that add even more light to the light that I mean, like you said, it is a mental institution here that we are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that they are. I don't know they're I don't know, but here's what I do know. The people actually putting this place together are amazing. I love watching the renovation happening. I just think they must be looking at the designs, going.
Speaker 4: Who did this? Pa, where's his hat?
Speaker 1: The hat room is the third stall on the left if you go down this far.
Speaker 3: Hauliway, I'm so glad you told me he was looking first hat, because he just disappeared and I could tell Ben and Pete didn't know what was going on.
Speaker 2: He was looking for a hat that's Kevin because they were talking about Sefanski and the Atlanta Falcons.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he's like, hold on one second, I gotta show you.
Speaker 2: What he was gonna show is a like a hat, the Cleveland Brown's hat that Sefanski gave him, and he couldn't even find it.
Speaker 4: A Cleveland Browns hat, by the way, not a not a falcon's head.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oy, gummies in the world can't get muscling.
Speaker 1: These walls cushioned. These ones are slightly I'm sure the carpet gives you a little bit of a balance.
Speaker 4: Man, did you wish? Like? What was I the other day?
Speaker 3: I was thinking about this the other day all of a sudden, I was giving my speech at the Ryan Companies people and meeting people who actually do like Oh no, I went the Ziggler Cat the other day and where they refurbished all these giant mining trucks and stuff like that, and I was thinking, thank God, there's a career that I found. Were basically making fun of a sauce is a career because I.
Speaker 4: Do anything else. I can't fix things.
Speaker 1: Nope.
Speaker 3: I mean sometimes I get things right. But right now, my van that I drive for my gigs, the hood won't shut.
Speaker 4: I might as well sell it. I can't find my hat.
Speaker 1: Yep. I have a smoke detector that just died after like eleven years or whatever. So I took it off yep, and then I bought a new one. And then I realized the mount for the new smoke detector isn't quite the same as the last one. I'm like, I know how to put a battery in, or a sauce would say take it apart. I how to change the battery, but I'm like, what do I do with the it's different. I have no idea what to do. Oh, it's over no idea.
Speaker 3: And if you try to do it yourself, by the way, you will get dusted your ryes.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm just gonna call hot ass Randy and go, you want to install like six different smoke detectors because it's not worth the stress from my hat. Yeah, we'll just use AI but the right one, man, right one?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Man, we're training, by the way, coming up required. I'm not doing that, my my buddy Loki. It sounds like I'm making it up. My buddy Loki told me the other day about the AI service Claude. You guys use Claude.
Speaker 4: I know of it.
Speaker 1: I'm using Outstanding the party on cloud Yep, there's I'm just and I'm just using the free version. I guess if you use the paid version it's even better, which I assume that goes for almost all of them. So super late to the party. I've been using Chat, GBT and Gemini and what else do I dabble with? But not Yeah. I have used rock, but not really anymore. It's not I don't know, not even huge fan.
Speaker 3: I don't know why I'm like this, but if I find one that works for me, I never use anything else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you should try. You should try Claude. Get Claude show on my phone.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to yet, I don't know, like it's the same all the way back to like Twitter. I mean, I know it's X now. I know that people have moved on from that and there's many reasons to you, but I ain't got time to learn anything else. Sure, I gotta find my hat. This place is crazy, it really is.
Speaker 4: These people are nuts. They're all crazy.
Speaker 3: And was there a moment when you thought you'd have no one available for the show before the show started?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: Well, Pete joined literally as the I mean he Trent Tucker did. He just joined right as the show started. PA was very much getting ready to do it on his own to start because Ben Leeber his kid had a rain delay yesterday, so he joined way late. So one point it was looking like it was going to be just PA on his own, and that would have been Uh, can't miss radio correct.
Speaker 4: Because I don't know how many times I can hear. Oh, that'd be fun. What that'd be fun?
Speaker 1: You know what funny is when you're when you were saying like lack of prep, I'm like, well, first of all, it's a schedule release. I don't know how you can be super prepped unless you get this schedule way way ahead of time. But when you said the Sauces level of prep, I'm like, Libra's a hard worker.
Speaker 4: Yeah, eater, Pa, What.
Speaker 1: I'm like flipping a card? I wasn't sure. I knew it wasn't liber. I knew you guys weren't rubn liber. It can't be ben No, can't be ben No, can't be ben.
Speaker 2: And to be fair, Pa did have like handwritten stuff down on the opponents and everything, but like we were talking, he just didn't seem to know what mediums we were using.
Speaker 4: The prodcast and by mediums many people who can see the future.
Speaker 3: No, Honestly, I was late to the party because I was at a dot'sman my released his book last night, so there was a book thing and so I was I was running late and I to I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, what the hell is going on? I loved it. It's the most fun of listens ready a long time off the air.
Speaker 2: He joined, you know before, and I complimented because his back ground, like in his living room, he had these two purple lights, and I'm like, this is very nice, you know, it's very nice of you know, themed lighting for the show or whatever. And he goes, watch this, and he gets up and he goes and he turns off all the other lights in the background.
Speaker 1: He goes, what do you think of that?
Speaker 4: I'm like, it's great. Watch this.
Speaker 1: Wow, Hey, maybe this dream meant the most. You never know, maybe it did. Maybe it did. You know, what when did they change? When did the NFL change the rule that you don't have to have a Thursday game?
Speaker 4: I think that I don't know. I didn't even know if that if it's a rule I didn't used to.
Speaker 1: Be with all teams had to play one Thursday night or a year, just for fairness.
Speaker 4: I don't think they announced that, is what I'm.
Speaker 1: Okay, because obviously that's not the case. Now there's five teams that don't have any primetime games.
Speaker 4: Were you shocked how many we have?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Or five? Right?
Speaker 1: We have the one, two, three, four?
Speaker 4: I think we have four, right, and depending on how the schedule looks at the end of the year.
Speaker 1: Right, that could change as well, right, because we have a Monday night er against Buffalo, the Sunday night er in Mexico City against the Niners, a Thursday night er against Diana Rassini, Sunday night football against the Lions, and then, like you said, there's a couple of games at the end that are TBD. So yeah, four.
Speaker 3: Dude, it's a fun schedule. I mean, it's gonna be hot in Tampa and it could be cold in New York City. But other than that, we got really lucky again with the schedule. First traveling goes.
Speaker 1: And back to back Packers Bears to start the season. How about that right into the Belly of the Beast.
Speaker 4: Home game against the pack and then an away game against Chicago behind Chicago probably then add Tampa Bayer.
Speaker 1: The whole thing mid September at Tampa. Yeah, no gutter helmet and gutter helmet. MN dot com bring you the first segment of the Powertoo Morning Show initials at eight to fifteen with one hundred and sixteen thousand dollars up for grabs, potentially with the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union initials, Jackpop Hawk versus Zach versus Parish versus Marnie. That's at eight fifteen. This is the Powertoo Morning Show on the fans.
Speaker 4: True Green the easiest way to get a golf course quality line. Don't wait, sign up at truegreen dot com and get your first application for nine ninety five. True Green the official line.
Speaker 3: So I just noticed, and I don't know how I didn't kich this, but did you see the from the Power Trip schedule, These thing that we threw together where Max is punching the New England Patriot guy. It must have stole his jersey before he punched it, because they put Max in a New Patriots.
Speaker 1: Also had a Patriots jersey.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't notice that. I should have done that, I guess.
Speaker 3: And for some reason, Chad thinks meets Us is Warrior.
Speaker 4: He couldn't look more like Warrio in that picture.
Speaker 1: You mean co pilot. We only use copile.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's it. Yeah, that's right, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 1: Chat cheep, give me a break.
Speaker 4: I don't know when I'm urting. That's what we are. I've never heard of co pile. I gotta start reading emails from our boss.
Speaker 1: I don't think you have to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're good, it's important enough.
Speaker 4: That's a good point. Now they call me into the office.
Speaker 1: Because it's been about nine weeks since the Spurs and the Wolves last place, and because the Wild are out, doesn't it feel like the postseason is over? It's so I keep forgetting the Wolves played in night The only one that just feels like that was six months ago. No, weird enough, Yeah, like this is a huge game. It's not over. It's just We've looked terrible in about two games terrible, and the last one was one of them. So it does feel like the series is over, but it's not. Yeah, we'll see eight thirty tonight Game six.
Speaker 2: So you don't show up. The Wolves don't seem to show up. Tell their backs are really fully against the wall and here the r yeah, yeah, yeah, And they won't show up till like the fourth quarter even tonight, until they're down like twenty, and then they'll come roaring back, which is exactly what they did against the Nuggets a couple of years ago.
Speaker 1: It'll be fine, they'll make it.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: We talked about this when you were in Denver, Zachary. The Vegas Golden Knights locked it up last night. Yeah. So if the Wild had just held on to that three goal lead, they win Game five, find a way to take care of business at home in game six, shock the world in Game seven, and come back from three to one and beat the Colorado Avalanche, it would have been Vegas in the Minnesota Wild in the Western Conference Finals. And there's been a lot of flights over the next two weeks, power trip back and forth. The Actually, I think we should have just stayed in Vegas, because again, when the Wild come back to Minnesota, somebody has to be in Vegas to get the vibe of the Golden Knights, keep an eye on what they're saying, what their fans are doing. And I think that would have been the goal in the job of the Power Trip Morning Show two weeks in Vegas to cover the series.
Speaker 3: I talked to our beloved good friend Brian Harper yesterday and as we were talking back to the show Corey and how about him going out there and now they're going to the Western Conference Conference finals, and he said, it's a hell of a lot of work.
Speaker 4: I think I don't know exactly what his role is.
Speaker 3: He obviously did stadium ops stuff for the Vikings when he worked here.
Speaker 4: And he's great at his job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's great.
Speaker 3: But he goes out there the season and was obviously moving already when he got there, and it sounds like he's just had his foot to the force and now you know the season will go till December because there they may go to the Stanley Cup Finals.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 4: Just I can't imagine moving into a job and then going NonStop and never having in a moment to take a deep breath, but hoof, that's a busy city.
Speaker 2: And man, you don't think about the fact that I mean again not to say that you know this, it's obviously it's a ton of work, but even like including away games, but just home games alone, you're eight or nine home games a season. And then now you go to a team your forty two regular season games.
Speaker 4: That's a great point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and now they've played how many more postseason?
Speaker 1: That's uh, how much you've been to a Golden Nights game?
Speaker 4: Right? Yeah?
Speaker 1: How much do they lean on celebrities a little bit?
Speaker 2: Like in their intro video, like they've seen like Celine Dion and the Killers, and like a lot of like the either if you're having a residency or if you're a Vegas and didn't tell her.
Speaker 1: I think we're in one of them.
Speaker 2: So like they do a lot of carrots carrots. I haven't seen them because well, I don't think they speak, so I don't think they would be kind of weird to have them in the video, I guess. But and then obviously when they when they're when they're there, like actually five Finger Death Punch, Chris Kale or Kyle Ever, he's uh, he's the guy.
Speaker 3: Dude, that's the that's the guy who was telling you guys about that I met at the Metallica Show.
Speaker 4: Best guy ever.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: So they do lean into it a lot as part of everything else. I mean they lean into Osmond when they when they score, and they do like the goal announcement whatever, like here we have like an organ that plays that. You know, it's like, you know, score there, they'd say full blown slot machine jackpot sound, which is brilliant.
Speaker 4: I couldn't. I would have to leave.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's why do I have an erection?
Speaker 2: Well, you're literally two blocks away from Park MGM or New York, New York or any other arms options there.
Speaker 1: So it's subliminal advertising. I'm basically saying, as soon as this game's over, get back out there and started gambling.
Speaker 4: Right, And it's Bruce Cusick doing there and there Adam Abram's been right.
Speaker 1: One of us and he does.
Speaker 2: And I mean that whole whole staff, that whole whole team of of game ops people. I mean, you don't have to like hockey to to go to one of those games.
Speaker 1: So it's fun. Could have been us, could have been two weeks in Vegas. Yeah, just like Katie Perry used to sing about it.
Speaker 3: I don't think i'd live, I don't think i'd make Plus, I mean, what am I gonna do? I can't go in casino as I just wave at him.
Speaker 1: So what's the longest run you've ever had in Vegas? Longest stretch of consecutive.
Speaker 4: Days not much like four or five days? Well, I've done. I've done.
Speaker 2: I did two back to back weekends with like two days, I think two days in between, So I did like Thursday through Monday, and then came back Wednesday through Saturday or something like that.
Speaker 1: So that was a lot.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you, man, Back when.
Speaker 3: Moonshine was on the road that long, Vegas was so dirty, man, when the plan in Hollywood still was still Aladdin, and the gigs we were playing were off the strip at a bar right beside a strip club. But they put us up at the Aladdin, and Elvis was everywhere, and they were trying to hand you hooker cards every every three steps. The buffets were two dollars. I mean, it's just like it's a different city.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not anti Elvis, yeah, but I'm definitely not pro Elvis. But as a guy that's super pro Vegas. I'm glad the Elvis era is over.
Speaker 4: It's so crazy how big a deal it was.
Speaker 1: It was the entire identity. It was their identity. It was buffets and Elvis, the Showgirls, right, like, not the movie, just the concept of Vegas Showgirls. Now it's like that's not even a thing, No, none of it is now it's just you know, five star restaurants and weed. Yeah, that just nods his head, go on sea.
Speaker 4: That so the Vikings what we're talking about, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know if they ever got to it, because I don't know if he ever found his his Broncos hat. But one of our preseason games, we go to New York. That'll be the first preseason game and the last preseason game. So we go New York at New York Home versus the Ravens, and then at Denver here we go for the third preseason game, and I would guess that'll probably be the twenty ninth, and of course.
Speaker 1: Uh so that's August twenty ninth. August twenty ninth, yeah, hang on, hold, please hold, please hang on, give me a second. Let me help you a little bit here.
Speaker 4: Thank you, take your time, we're good.
Speaker 1: August What are you sorry?
Speaker 4: August twenty one, I believe August twenty ninth.
Speaker 1: August twenty ninth, Yeah, scroll down, scroll down, scroll down.
Speaker 4: Please don't say that looks like fun.
Speaker 1: No, you're missing everything. Red Rocks has John Fogerty the thirty first. Oh, that's the thirty first though, that's Monday, the first, The twenty ninth is yoga on the Rocks at seven am. But it doesn't look like they have a show that night. Well damn, so no Red Rocks overlap unless something changes. Maybe yeah, I don't know. You could do yoga in the morning and have a show later that night, but they don't have anything booked yet for Saturday, August twenty ninth. But again, the game would be that night, right right, So I don't know. Yeah, so yeah, Goose is there the night before?
Speaker 4: Yeh, Goose? That's that. Have you heard those guys yet?
Speaker 1: Is that is Geese and Goose? Different?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 1: You Canadian?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I think you're right. I've heard Geese. Maybe I haven't heard of Goose.
Speaker 1: I don't know what Goose is? Heard of? Geese?
Speaker 4: Geese?
Speaker 1: Rocks Five Finger Death Punch is at the Red Rocks on September eighth. But now this has nothing to do with the Vikings. No, you're right.
Speaker 4: Sorry anyway, dude, how different bands.
Speaker 1: I wrote this for you. You could go see five Finger Death Punch Tuesday, September eighth, and then Brandy Carlisle back to back on the eleventh and twelve.
Speaker 4: Man who she got with her? Does it say.
Speaker 1: Stephen Wilson Junior? Are you god? I'm kidding?
Speaker 4: WHOA my god?
Speaker 1: Actually that's actually three straight days Friday, Saturday and Sunday, September eleventh, twelfth and thirteenth Street. Three straight nights at the Red Rocks for those two.
Speaker 3: Oh, that would be awesome. Those guys together would be almost too much emotion for one night.
Speaker 1: Which I could handle it a lot of crying, yeah, God, in that freaking venue.
Speaker 3: I booked a really big show yesterday. I'm very excited about, and I for my own man for c HP and we're getting things moving again because I got it.
Speaker 4: I'm going to have a new record. Anyway, doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: But I booked one big show that I'm super excited about. And I was like talking to Sarah Jane about it and then she's like, you know, there's a chance there might be like a Vikings preseason game. I said, now, come on, it's one out a million chances. Of course, it's the first preseason game at the New York Giants.
Speaker 1: Of course.
Speaker 3: Of course it's the fifteenth. So it looks like Nordo's going to New York if he wants.
Speaker 1: To New York City.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a big old stadium right there. Well, I tell you what, man, it's nowhere near New York.
Speaker 3: At green Bay, No home against green Bay, then at Chicago, than at Tampa. And by the way, you guys remember Garage guy. Of course he lives down in Tampa.
Speaker 4: Now he said, very very hot and rainy, and that time of year in Tampa, there could be a hurricane.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, they don't know what's going to hit him.
Speaker 4: They said.
Speaker 3: Tickets are three hundred bucks as of right now. There are a lot of Viking.
Speaker 4: Fans in that area. Jeez.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you said they like Kip Dynamite. How about week six bye, that's very early.
Speaker 1: There were a handful of people that commented on the AI generated schedule release saying that Tommy should have been the week sixth by.
Speaker 4: That son of a bitch.
Speaker 1: How do. I just a picture of Tommy saying bye week stop man. If you if you would have used co pilot, they would have come up with that joke for you. But you use chat ept like one of those you know, Cumulus Erodyssey people. iHeart uses co pilot many front paid sports in a second. This is the power to morning show on the fan.
Speaker 4: You're one stop for advertising called eight four four eight four four iHeart.
Speaker 1: From the one eight hundred.
Speaker 4: All right, six oer sven Here we are. The sports world is a flutter for things to do, things to talk about. So let's get her started.
Speaker 2: Time now for front paid sports presented by Holiday station stores, I'll say station stores, buy to get one free, limited time.
Speaker 1: When it comes to red Bull, you can mix and match tow flavors of red Bull you want, including that summer edition two for one red Bull. Is that the yellow one at Holiday? I'm not sure. Again, I haven't had that one yet. I know when they were talking about their spring edition, we had to look up what flavors it is. I I don't know what the summer edition is.
Speaker 4: If it's the yellow one, it's great, is that right? Yeah, that's a real good one.
Speaker 2: It's UHC is the can yellow, though h green.
Speaker 1: It's a quacki.
Speaker 2: Sudachi, a sudachi to flavor tart, zesty, refreshing, citrus, blunt.
Speaker 4: Okay, you're tart and sestine.
Speaker 1: Thank you two for one red bullet ho Scottie Scheffler is tied for the lead at the PGA Championship at minus three, a seven way tie, and this is a stat builder for a couple of reasons. The seven way tie at the top of the PGA is the most they've had at the top of a leader board tied since nineteen sixty nine, when nine guys were top are tied at the top. This is seven, so most since nineteen sixty nine. But it's even crazier for as dominant as Scheffler is. This is the first time he has ever led or co led after one round of a major.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: Doesn't that seem impossible? Yeah? Right? Majors that he's lost but still had a first round lead. That's never happened, Majors that he has won. He has not ever shared or had the outright lead after round one of a major.
Speaker 4: He has.
Speaker 1: Now, that's nuts. So none of the other six though that are tied with him are power trip bet people.
Speaker 4: I thought Justin Thomas was doing well.
Speaker 1: He is. No, there's like Shopley's like one back, My guy's two back. Ye're I think you're one or two back. There's a lot of guys that are right in the mix, but the six guys that are tied with Scheffler at minus three, none of them are people that we have. Yeah, it's the ghost is in the lead.
Speaker 2: Just the seven eight or eight people are tied for first. It's the fact that like Hawks guy Justin Thomas is two shots back and he's tied for fifteenth already, right, and then one shot behind him because it was on.
Speaker 1: A thirty four, Like that is a logjam.
Speaker 2: Anybody's in it except for maybe d Parrish and Tommy that's they are Scottie fans.
Speaker 1: The rest of the way. Yep, Yeah, Rory and d Chambeau offter really really rough starts, specifically Bryson, Right, Bryson's hitting stairs and I don't mean like running stairs for exercise, rough day for him, long gazes. Excuse me, oh sit stairs. Spurs at Wolves tonight eight thirty, game six on DraftKings. The Spurs are four and a half point favorite, San Antonio leads that series three games to two. If the Wolves lose tonight, they are done. If they win the night, we force a game seven in San Antonio.
Speaker 4: Place to be rocking, right, should be? Should be fun?
Speaker 1: Should be if you know, if Sauce was here, and he's not wrong, he would say something like this that you know, if they lose tonight, I do think this is the last to look at this group. And I don't mean they're gonna cut it from top to bottom, like it's gonna be Aunt and no one else, like he suggested on Twitter within the last week. But I do think that there's going to be significant change. If this doesn't work, you can't run it back with the same group again like we did last year.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So, yeah, I'm afraid.
Speaker 3: I know Aunt is young, but doesn't it Isn't it a worry like if a team goes to the Western Confience Final twice and doesn't win a championship and that you kind of miss your window.
Speaker 1: Luckily, he's young enough where the windows not over for ant. Yeah, but the problem is is you have the Spurs and the Thunder in your conference for the next decade. Yeah, so Wemby's going nowhere. The thunder have the twelfth pick in the draft, and they're already absolutely stacked and loaded, so they're only going to get better. The Spurs are only going to get better. I think we have to beg and hope we go into the Eastern Conference in the next couple of years.
Speaker 4: You know basketball, not really well, you do more than me. Burrow had Sam on the other day. What's his name, Sam used.
Speaker 1: To be a Timberwolf Mitchell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, had Sam Mitchell on and they were talking about how Wemby's great and he's, you know, tall and skinny, and he's kind of unlike anybody we've ever seen before. But back in the day, they would have beat the piss out of him.
Speaker 4: Yep, you brought Do you buy that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's probably true. But again that's it's the game's changed and now he uh can basically do anything he wants. And again, I don't know how anybody can stop him if he's on his game. Right, even in Game one when the Wolves stole it and Wemby had what was it twelve blocks or whatever, what was he zero for eight from three or something. You can't block his shot if he doesn't want you to. And that's a problem that, Yeah, how do you how do you unless you grab a broom and just have some assistant coach holding up a broom, how do you practice against a guy with that wingspan?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Maybe you do. I wonder if they actually do that. Do they actually use brooms or something like a broom. That's you have to have some kind of giant arm in front of you. That isn't just you know, one of your teammates. You've got to have some kind of prop to show how high you have to shoot over what a freak real it's a big.
Speaker 4: Dude, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. They probably would beat him up a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah they Charles Barkley backed that ace up right into him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then you know, the flip side is the truth is if those old school Bruiser guys that weren't super super super athletic, but they were just you know, disciplined and yeah, skilled and just thicker. I think Wemby would run circles around those guys because he's faster and more athletic. So you could go, yeah, throw this guy in the game thirty years ago and he gets beat up. I would say, throw those guys in this game and they're gonna get gassed, right, Yeah, it goes both ways. It's like Tommy's bye week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't believe I missed that opportunity.
Speaker 1: The Vikings schedule is out. Yes, you can see it everywhere including Kafan dot com, Vikings dot com, YESPAN dot com. But again I would argue, the headline is that we open hosting the Packers three twenty five week one. It's pretty interesting. Yeah, we have, like we mentioned earlier, a Monday night er against Buffalo, a Sunday night er against the Niners, Thursday night or against the Patriots, and a Sunday night er against the Lions. So as it stands now, I think I think the way you wordered it, Chris is right. I'm a little surprised late season they're so interested in the Vikings because I would think that the story would be more Kyler Murray early in the season, like if we're gonna show the Vikings nationally and Justin Jefferson's always going to be a drop. But if we're going to show the Vikings or showcase the Vikings on a national level, little surprise it didn't lean in early just in case this thing goes south, in case Murray's not good or McCarthy's not good. But our primetime games are week nine, eleven, fourteen, and fifteen. Yeah, that's that's that. We're talking October, in November and beyond.
Speaker 4: Think you were Semar factor, which is I mean, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: How about or we're getting flexed out?
Speaker 3: That could be too You're right, that's true. Yeah, at New Orleans, of.
Speaker 1: Cour Yeah, not France, right, Unfortunately we're not going to France, but at New Orleans that's party time.
Speaker 3: Would you encourage our Power Trip listeners if they were going to take a road trip to UH.
Speaker 4: To go to New Orleans?
Speaker 1: I will stand by with what I have always said. No, I haven't been there in a long time. It's been a decade plus. But the four or five times I've been there, I would never want to live there ever. Nightmare. Yeah, but for a forty eight hour party town. I don't know if there's a better town in the country than the New Orleans because Bourbon Street is an absolute party If you are a female, I wouldn't go within three states of New Orleans Louisiana, right, It's an absolute nightmare. For females. At least it was. I don't think it's changed much, but I haven't been there in a while.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure it improved.
Speaker 1: I'm with you, but God does that town fun. It's fun and you don't have to like jazz. It's the same thing people tell me about Nashville. I don't like country music, but I still love the idea of every other bar being live, all of the music and just going for it. It's weird when you're walking down Bourbon Street and the jazz is coming out of a bar and you're like, I think that kind of kicks ass, and I hate that, right. I'm with you, Yeah, just makes it fun.
Speaker 3: If you're looking at the schedule and you're not going to go to Mexico City, and obviously outside of the three teams we play every year, yep, if you don't mind the heat. I go to Tampa Bay because I love the atmosphere of that stadium and that the fact that there's a pirate ship there and they fire a cannon every time they score a touchdown.
Speaker 1: It's pretty cools, Like Treasure Island in Vegas back and that's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: So I would go to Tampa or I would I go to New England for a Thursday night game if you're I'll say this, if you love football, for football, go to the New England game. That's a cool stadium. It's a city unto itself in the middle of nowhere. Uh, that's a that's a fun atmosphere and Thursday night football and Newing.
Speaker 4: A little bit.
Speaker 1: But you've been in New Orleans multiple times. What would you suggest in terms of people visiting New Orleans.
Speaker 3: It's unless you're a Tommy Olsen style party animal, I wouldn't do it.
Speaker 1: Fair the Uh. You definitely have to be willing to party.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The stadium's is uh. For me, it will always be a graveyard. I I'm not not a fan of that stadium at all. The atmosphere is not great. But if you're if you want to party, that's a party town.
Speaker 1: Very few cities better in this country than New Orleans. Zach, your hand was half up. It was not up at all. I thought I thought you raised your hand, but you were going to say something about party careful that you were just messing with your course.
Speaker 4: It's like you're at an auction. If you raise your hand, you are bidding.
Speaker 1: And I was trying to figure out what part of that sentence you were going to ask if Hawk would bang anybody?
Speaker 4: I remember, no, yeah, right, anybody on Bourbon Street.
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean Bomby I almost all of them.
Speaker 4: That's part of the gut to be careful. But sure, you know I might.
Speaker 3: I would definitely even know it's a preseason game, and who cares about pre I Denvers, Yeah, you know, one of the top on the list.
Speaker 7: There.
Speaker 2: I go see that stadium before they move to My high is awesome.
Speaker 3: That is one thing that I'm sad about is we don't get to play Buffalo at their new stadium where that's a home game for us this year.
Speaker 4: I'd like to see that new stadium.
Speaker 1: It might be a while before we're there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure for a show.
Speaker 1: All right, let's do what really matters after this. No Mistersy this week. It sounds like there's almost nothing coming out, So we'll talk to him next Friday. But we'll do what really matters after this. Scores and stats around the world of sports. This is the Power to morning show on the Family.
Speaker 2: We are live at Treasure Only make twenty eighth and twenty nine for two shows loaded with games NonStop laughs and amazing prizes including trips to Las Vegas, book your room and save twenty percent with promo code kf an.
Speaker 1: Plus, we've got a big announcement.
Speaker 2: Will want to miss all the details of Cafe dot com Curred calendar.
Speaker 1: It's two weeks from today, that's right. We will be there two weeks from last night doing the parlay lounge bit, a bunch of games, a bunch of prizes, but the broadcast two weeks from right now, and the first Initials major of the year. We'll be halfway through round one this time, two weeks from now.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Anyway, time flies, doesn't it?
Speaker 1: It sure does, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: I Mean, it's the fifteenth day of May and I was looking at the Viking schedule. I'm thinking about Border Battle one week one, Green Bay three twenty five start at US Bank Stadium. It's the thirteenth of September. It's not that far away. No, it's almost football season again.
Speaker 1: Cripes, Yep, time flies, it does.
Speaker 3: And so man, this is the Parkers of Morning says, why we got to get right.
Speaker 1: Into what really matters? Brought you by Ovo Lasick and Lens. Thanks doctor Mark logan Off and doctor David White and go get Lasik from ovoi dot com, Ovo Lasik and Lens.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 1: The Minnesota Twins won nine to one over the Marlins. Zebbie Matthews seven eightings, four hits, no runs, five strikeouts. Looking up on your phone. That was his season debut. Good star for Zebbie Matthews.
Speaker 4: It's a great name. Sure is Twins baseball sounding name?
Speaker 1: It sounds like a baseball name though from the nineteen twenties. Sure, yeah, yeah, Zebbie Matthews. The Twins have won four of five and they have one back to back series for the first time in a long time. They beat Cleveland and Miami. Now, so up next to the Drunken Scani's Friday Saturday Sunday starting tonight six' Ten Joe ryan six more home games in this nine game homestand but The drunken scanis this. Weekend but what really matters.
Speaker 3: Is This research shows infants who live with dogs at three months of age are ninety percent less likely to develop a food.
Speaker 4: ALLERGY i don't know.
Speaker 1: What a what a ride that? SENTENCE i know likely to developed food? Allergy, right you guys allergic to? Anything Because i'm only allergic to one.
Speaker 3: Thing strangely, enough let us and what are those? Things guacamuli's are made of?
Speaker 4: Avocados, avocados those two. Things.
Speaker 3: Interesting, yeah and it's not Like i'm. ALLERGIC i have a food, ALLERGY i. Guess SO i know it's the same thing but.
Speaker 4: Different you give my.
Speaker 1: POINT i just have one cable and television, Wires zach you? Hmm now how did he word? It he, said what do you? Say cable and something? Wires camera? Wires, yeah there you.
Speaker 4: Go damn.
Speaker 1: It that would have been. Better no, ALLERGIES i don't think, SO i hope.
Speaker 2: Not LIKE i have thought about the people who are allergic to like peanut butter and stuff that would.
Speaker 4: Suck that's tough.
Speaker 1: Man, yeah my Youngest kato's best, Friend, emma has a severe peanut. Allergy so we have, to, like you, know every time she comes, over it's, like did anybody have peanut? Butter did anybody have? Peanut did anybody? Have so we have, to you, know basically go top to bottom because she's. Nice we don't want her to have a terrible, reaction does it she? Does? NO i don't want to stab.
Speaker 4: Her, no she don't want to get.
Speaker 1: Stabbed, no we're not stabbing.
Speaker 4: Him, no, no, no, man you.
Speaker 3: Think it's like that's got to BE i feel bad for, her you, know not only because it's, scary but also because that has to happen every time she goes over to a friend's, house you know WHAT i?
Speaker 1: Mean, yeah, yeah she'd be all. Right how about our Friend Kelsey cook, though, right she's talked about over the years that she like as an, adult, now, like aren't they kind of curing? People like they they do some kind of you, know slow term exposure thing where you eventually kind of get exposed to it and then start battling it and then they give you. STUFF i think she can have peanut butter now or. Something didn't she talk about.
Speaker 2: It they got her a dog apparently it's like they need is a, dog and when she's three months.
Speaker 4: OLD i don't understand how the DOGS i, KNOW i don't. KNOW i guess they exposure all kinds of. THINGS i don't.
Speaker 1: Know oh, man, yeah who? Knows all, right my? Turn?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah let's see.
Speaker 1: Here The Minnesota lynks won ninety to eighty six over The Dallas. Wings Page beckers twenty seven points For, dallas but our number two, overall Pick Olivia miles at. Fifteen The links Host chicago six o'clock On. Sunday but The links now two and one in this young. Season so the last two number one, picks Right Page beckers And Asy, fudd go down to The Minnesota. Lynx, boom we got.
Speaker 7: Them.
Speaker 1: Yeah what really matters, though is this.
Speaker 3: The Name kalisi has been in the top one thousand list of popular names for new boards since twenty.
Speaker 1: Fourteen that's Insane. Kalis, Yeah i'm more of a poly market, guy BUT.
Speaker 4: I like chat ChiPT is that what we're talking?
Speaker 1: About named my Kid. DraftKings The Montreal canadians won six to three over The. Sabers our Guy Jason zucker got him on the. Board. First The sabers were up one, nothing but much like The, wild The sabers had a three to two, lead but, then much like The, wild gave up a string of four consecutive. Goals just like The avs scored four straight AGAINST, us The Montreal canadian scored four straight and won the game six to. Three damn. It So montreal leads the series three games to. Two, yeah, bummer.
Speaker 3: That's an old school series, though Right montreal Versus. Buffalo that's pretty. Cool, man Is buffalo original six or?
Speaker 4: WHATEVER i?
Speaker 1: Know don't? Believe so Now.
Speaker 2: Old school And sabers are classic hockey organization and The Eastern minnesota sports.
Speaker 1: City basically, right can't.
Speaker 2: Win SO i always root For buffalo because they if we can't do, it maybe they.
Speaker 1: Can but what really matters is.
Speaker 4: This THE Us army had a Camel corps from eighteen.
Speaker 1: Fifties isn't that what they called you in high?
Speaker 4: School drinks a lot of, water can walk for a very.
Speaker 1: Long they smoked a lot of cigarettes camel cord.
Speaker 3: From eighteen eighteen fifty six to eighteen sixty six for crossing the SOUTHWESTERN. Us while, successful it was abandoned due to The Civil, war but they used the camels as part of their camel Cor.
Speaker 1: Man you go back over the course of human, history every animal has been at least, brainstormed like how can we use these sons of? Bitches? Right we hear about like dolphins that will like do underwater, bombs searching missions and things like, that, right elephants over mountains, obviously, horses, Camels, wait it's just like how can we have them die but not? Us, yeah, carrier, pigeons crawling, dog Sure ton. Toms, yeah lots of ways to kill animals and not kill. People The Seattle seahawks will kick off the twenty twenty SIX nfl. Season they are at The Diana. Reciahawks, actually The patriots are at The diana Re seahawks week. One that is the first game of the. Season so ProFootball talk dot com has it basically a story about whether or not do you guys believe The Diana rassini story will be out in full before week, one because What Mike floria was suggesting is what a week for her to tell her story if she wants, To, like if she comes out next week and does an exclusive of somebody and walks through, that then maybe the story not goes away but mostly goes away By. September but what if she. Doesn't what if the whole summer it's just lingering and then THE nfl season kicks off and that's still hanging over everybody's. HEAD i can't wait to see what happens with. That that's week, one prime. Time it's a big. Spotlight it is a big. Spotlight so BUT i guess what he was kind of, asking What floria was kind of, asking is is it better or worse for THE nfl if all eyes are on that part of, It like would THE nfl rather have it be squashed and have it, be you, know kind of out and over in the next couple of, weeks or is it better if it just lingers all summer long and then the week of it's like some explosive EXCLUSIVE i believe he suggested That diana sit down with Like, Oprah but it doesn't matter who she sits down.
Speaker 4: With she.
Speaker 1: Goes she could go on any podcasts in the, world and if it's that, week how explosive that could. Be if it's a.
Speaker 4: Week one love to invite her on The Power Trip.
Speaker 1: Power Trip Warning show is absolutely a spot she could do. It we have a Standalone Initials game. Podcast if she wants to do some kind of an initials game and then also talk about, that we could do that exclusively on The iHeartRadio. App what About, Meat sauce And. Monty do you think she'd?
Speaker 4: Goes that's no longer with, Us NO T T Twissy's Life Fan. OUTDOORS i don't know if she wants to talk To ben at this. Point i'm not sure any women do.
Speaker 1: Well diana is in the age where she's probably going through. Perimenopause there you go, there so she's probably not a fan of men either. Way do you guys think THE nfl wants it to go? Away or do you think secretly they love That it's going to be a giant. DEAL i love.
Speaker 3: IT i don't, know, Man, YEAH i guess. It probably these days they probably don't care. Much, honestly they probably. Don't you're, RIGHT i tell. You it's an interesting decision for her, though on, anything because what does she want the rest of her career to look?
Speaker 4: Like does she want to be defined by? This does she want to start work right away and move on and get away from. IT i would be interested to see what a what do you call those pr teams that help you with your? Nightmares spend?
Speaker 1: Doctors, yeah damage control.
Speaker 3: Control i'd be interested to see what a damage control person would tell her to. Do do you get it done and get it out of the way and try to move on with your, career or do you try take advantage of the.
Speaker 4: Spotlight here's your career's.
Speaker 1: OVER i think her career as we know it is. Over it's just it's in terms of what she pivots TO. R i don't think she can ever outrun this. Now now it's just how does she make a living and how does she have purpose the rest of her life IS i don't think she's ever going to be a traditional sports journalist. Again, yes but the difference is the traditional is the, keyword because whether IT'S nfl network OR espn or The athletic or, whatever you, know she was working for The. Athletic the beauty of modern journalism or modern modern what's the Word i'm looking? For, yeah reporting is just you can go on your. Own you can have your own, podcast your own, website your Own, instagram you can make your own money with out another. Entity SO i think her traditional journalism career is completely. Over anybody disagree with, That.
Speaker 3: WELL i do, Not BUT i do think it's odd that that is. True And i'm not like, being, oh you, know nothing happened to him or what you, Know we've all had that.
Speaker 4: Argument we all know. That But i'll be honest with.
Speaker 3: You it doesn't affect her ability to tell me who's starting a quarterback for The.
Speaker 4: Patriots, yeah you.
Speaker 1: Know WHAT i?
Speaker 4: Mean she could still report on THE. NFL i don't if she had an affair or.
Speaker 1: Not DOESN'T i, don't, right the conflict of the conflict of interest is, real. Right but Also i'll stand by WHAT i said when this story first came. OUT i know What i'm about to say is. WRONG i was a journalism. MAJOR i know this is, stupid BUT i don't even really. Care it's it does feel different when it's sports compared to actual, news, Right AND i know the line sometimes blurs because sometimes sports ends up being real life stuff with domestic violence or drug abuse or. Whatever but like nine times out of, ten it's the toy department for a. Reason so does it really matter if she found out that they were trading a third round? Pick not really in the big scheme of. Things but if you're working for The New York, times yeah it. Matters they have journalistic integrity and. Standards but if you're on your, own if you're freelancing, it you have no one to answer to but. Yourself, Right no one's stopping her from freelance reporting on THE. Nfl she could do that all she, wants and it's a team's give her.
Speaker 4: Access i've got an idea for, It but.
Speaker 1: That's dangerous at this, POINT i.
Speaker 3: KNOW i have an idea for. IT i don't want it to sound, belittling, though so please. UNDERSTAND i hate that this would have to be what she might have to. Do BUT i imagine she started her own OnlyFans and she reported the news. Nude, yeah you don't WANT i don't want, to but think about.
Speaker 1: IT i got a. Pivot i'm glad you prefaced that by saying you don't want to belittle her and just, say, hey, look your only path now is nu. Toy, Well i'm telling YOU i don't. Know i'm trying to help her. Out does she want to make money or?
Speaker 4: Not which does she want to make a billion?
Speaker 1: GAZILLION i gotta think she would make a, fortune but my guess is that's not the past and not what she wants to.
Speaker 4: Do you don't Think, Nope, Okay i'm an idea.
Speaker 3: Guy and by the, way that wasn't, me that WAS.
Speaker 4: Chatchypt we aren't allowed to use it NOW i know.
Speaker 1: Why, yeah Co pilot would not have suggested, that what a. Joke what really, matters, though is this horse.
Speaker 3: Stuff that's what matters to. Me horse stuff on this, date first of, all will go like this what year do you think it was on this date That seabiscuit?
Speaker 1: Died Didn't seabiscuit run in the twenties or twenties? Thirties great, MAN i might be way. Off So i'm going to say Sea biscuit died in nineteen thirty? Five, uh forty?
Speaker 4: Eight, oh while you're real. Close forty?
Speaker 1: Seven oh? Wow why DID i think it was earlier than? THAT i thought it.
Speaker 4: Was it does seem like it doesn't impression eras how old do you?
Speaker 3: Know i'm going to preface this by, saying the Average horsey lives to be twenty five to thirty years. Old how do you think Sea biscuit was when she? Died or was it a? Boy seabiscuit boy or?
Speaker 4: GIRL i don't.
Speaker 1: Know it's got a a, boy, yeah almost assuredly died in forty. Eight so, again maybe Maybe i'm thinking it ran earlier than. THAT i don't.
Speaker 2: Know, uh, well it must have been treated really. Well maybe an OLD.
Speaker 1: I don't. Know maybe the year is thirty.
Speaker 4: Seven it's a ball.
Speaker 1: Thirty. Two he's only.
Speaker 4: Fourteen oh, MY i.
Speaker 3: Know and SO i looked it up to see if like it was it cut your life short to be a racing, horse and it says, yes racehorses often die significantly, earlier with overall age lifespan being fifteen to twenty years compared to twenty five to thirty years for a non racing.
Speaker 2: Horse so you were right when he raced because we were raised in the. Thirties, yeah he just.
Speaker 1: Died very.
Speaker 3: Young legendary racehorse over as small size and crooked.
Speaker 7: Leg.
Speaker 4: Hm you guys saw the, movie, Right, sure that great? Movie, right liked it, once Had Spider man in it and the. Dude it was a good.
Speaker 1: MOVIE i don't remember almost any of, it but sure it's at horse. Racing that PART i. Remember that's the one THING i retained is that sea biscuit was a horse and he won a.
Speaker 3: Race all, RIGHT i got one more question for. You what the hell is a sea?
Speaker 2: Biscuit why don't They that would have been a great name for the cheddar bay.
Speaker 3: Biscuits that no yucky, now that makes it sound wet and. DISGUSTING a marine animal sea biscuit is a type of ocean dwelling invertebrate that belongs to the same family as sea urchins and sand.
Speaker 4: Dollars, okay there you, go.
Speaker 1: All, RIGHT i just assumed it was a made up. Word me.
Speaker 4: Too what's a terrible name for a race?
Speaker 1: Horse there are sea, Horses, yeah that'd be. Better i'd rather eat a sea, biscuit, though, yeah than a sea.
Speaker 4: Horse sea horses. Terrifying they carry the, babies the dude.
Speaker 1: Babies doesn't make any.
Speaker 4: Sense it's.
Speaker 1: Terrifying.
Speaker 4: YEAH i didn't think they were. REAL i really. DIDN'T i didn't think they were. Real but they.
Speaker 1: Are they're funny, looking they. ARE i don't want to be. Belittling but If diana eversid he wants to make any, MONEY i didn't say she.
Speaker 4: Should i'm giving her. Ideas she can make her own.
Speaker 1: Choices you're a. FEMINIST i want her to make her own choices by going straight to only. Fans and by the, WAY i like that you, said still report on THE, nfl just so don't just go to only fans and do.
Speaker 4: Nudes do nude. REPORTING i don't think she. Should i'm an idea. Guy i'm, saying is that what she's been produced to because of you?
Speaker 1: Guys, no not. Me the feminist opinion on this is that that's a good.
Speaker 4: Thing if she wants that would be. Empowering so that's.
Speaker 1: What i'm, about more of what really. Matters after this power Trip Morning joe on The fan from the one eight hundred Ask Gary Traffic. Center this report is sponsored By Newgate, School changing lives for over forty five.
Speaker 3: Years welcome, back tired to morning. Show we got to do something about, This, corey.
Speaker 1: About what.
Speaker 4: The initial shagpop monsters out of. Control we got to give this thing. Away trying to get.
Speaker 1: Out said one hundred and sixteen thousand.
Speaker 3: Tours, angry trying to get. Out we got to give this thing a.
Speaker 1: WILEY i, mean think about. This think of when we were In vegas When carl won it for thirty one five hundred dollars That buffalo Wild wings almost shook to the ground and we all lost our freaking minds because it was. Awesome it was one of the best, ever, right and it was the first time it had, happened so we're, like, wow we knew it was, possible we knew what would. Happen and then six months later my hit it for thirteen five hundred, dollars which is so really.
Speaker 4: Cool so Forgotten, Mike.
Speaker 1: Yeah, WELL i guess it's like it's not enough. Money, mike just take. It we're, Like, mike take your family on a, vacation and it's like. Whatever then we started it over. Again we lost our minds on both of. Those this is one hundred and sixteen thousand. Dollars yeah, again unless you Are jaden. McDaniels this is a game, changer a life. Changer, right there's a lot of. Money we're going to change somebody's.
Speaker 4: Life we got to get rid of this.
Speaker 1: Monster we got to have somebody win. It wheel Of fortune's top.
Speaker 2: Prize unless you get the million dollar wages of one hundred thousands, exactly this is legitimate national game show level.
Speaker 4: Money.
Speaker 1: Exactly you have a nice, again unless you're an absolute freak On, jeopardy a nice standard daily win On jeopardy is twenty ish twenty to thirty, thousand twenty, maybe let's say. Twenty you could study books your whole life and gain as much knowledge as possis and maybe be a one Time jeopardy champion and win twenty thousand. Dollars all you have to do in the power to a morning show to win almost six times that amount is say two letters and hope it's. Right, yeah that's. Nuts come, on, man, man.
Speaker 4: Somebody's got to get rid of this. Monster it's destroying the.
Speaker 1: Studio, oh it was just one week. Ago he SAID ms and the first letter WAS m and the second letter WAS. W that's.
Speaker 2: Right what is your? Like how do you react to that? One when he starts SAYING. M do you does your heart? Drop do you piss?
Speaker 1: Yourself the only one WHERE i was WHERE i truly had my heart rate increase was the one like a month ago where the guy said he was going to guess his initials and HE i already knew his, name SO i knew his first name was, right And i'm, like if his last name is the right, One i'm, like we got. It and then he had the wrong last. Name, Sorry so that Was that was the only one WHERE i had time to process this might be it and they need a stupid last. NAME i was. Wrong let, oh come, on let's just win it at a fifteen. Today that's what really.
Speaker 4: Matters, well what really.
Speaker 1: Matters is this all? Right SO i mentioned earlier that there are five teams in THE nfl that have no primetime. Games let's go through these quickly and talk about whether or not we think the country should Care, Okay i'm a little surprised at the first, one even though they're a train. Wreck it's The New york. Market The jets do not have a primetime game in twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Six, yeah that a little surprising It, jets but, man that everybody should be fired over and over. Again if you're that big a market and you are this bad for this, long you're so bad you can't get a primetime, game that's.
Speaker 4: Unbelievable it's time to move that.
Speaker 1: Team it's also just you, know if you don't have a quarterback that's worth, watching then the country doesn't want to watch. You it's essentially why all THE UFL XFL. Garb nobody wants to watch bad quarterback. Plays nobody wants to watch The. Jets The, cardinals they don't Have Kyler murray. Anymore who do they Have Jacoby, Brissett so The cardinals do not have a primetime. Game it's, tough.
Speaker 4: Man that's essentially A West coast.
Speaker 1: Team i'm a little surprised that the league's not going to lean into Cam ward because The titans do not have a primetime.
Speaker 3: Game that's surprising, too Because Cam's he's going to be the thing.
Speaker 1: Maybe The dolphins obviously are. Dismantling they look like they're already tanking for next. Year The dolphins do not have a primetime. Game and, last but not, least AND i think this is because of, timing The Vegas, Raiders, wow Because cousins is the. Starter, YEAH i think the league's, saying, well if we Knew mendoza was in, there you got to give the number one overall pick a chance to be in a primetime. Game but if we don't know when he's, playing they don't think That cousins and The raiders are enough of a. Draw so The raiders do not have a primetime. Game, now, again all of this could change right at the end of the year when there are flex. Options if one of those five teams has an unbelievable, year even though it's, unlikely then maybe things. Change but for, now zero for. Five those five.
Speaker 4: Man THAT i can't believe ANY nfl team doesn't get at least.
Speaker 1: One, right it's almost like media, relegation, Right like it's essentially like THE nfl is, saying we don't think you deserve to be platformed until you show that you're worthy of being Platform.
Speaker 2: But the problem with THE nfl is you, KNOW i have the scheduling thing where you have a first place scheduled or, place et. Cetera and how many times The vikings not been on primetime when they should have been and then they, overachieve and then they get to the next season and then they completely, underachieve and now we're just being embarrassed.
Speaker 4: On national television week after a.
Speaker 1: Week so it's an inexact, science right with injury and the variables of teams underperforming or, overperforming there's just no way to. Know that's why they have flex, scheduling just in case there is a matchup that's an absolute disaster and nobody wants to watch. It what really matters is.
Speaker 4: This, YEAH i don't like inexact. Sciences i'm only for exact.
Speaker 1: SCIENCE i like inexact. Ones they're more.
Speaker 4: FUN i like when my phone starts playing.
Speaker 1: Music there's a five thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Fun the caterpillar is an interesting. Thing it liquifies completely and it's cocoon before, metamorphising metamorphosing into a. Butterfly it liquefies completely and then becomes a.
Speaker 1: BUTTERFLY i did not know THAT i.
Speaker 4: Did, yeah that's part of what they do down. There it's the. CRAZY i THOUGHT i didn't know why they would call it caterpillar now you, yeah you guys are. Crazy what are you? Doing what's that got to do with big? Trucks?
Speaker 1: Zach you remind me of a? Caterpillar, oh thank, you specifically the one From alice In wonderland that he just sits around and gets stoned all. Day that's, True, yep that's, FAIR i believe IF i remember, RIGHT i think he's sitting on a mushroom and he. Smoked, yeah, yeah AM i imagining that, wrong that he's sitting on a. MUSHROOM i think he. Is he's not. Doingrooms.
Speaker 4: Yeah they say that that's the quickest way to get the, benefits.
Speaker 1: Is he's sitting on.
Speaker 4: It, YEAH i haven't tried that. Yet well took.
Speaker 1: Us, WELL i, mean the weekend starts in a couple of, hours technically it does get after.
Speaker 4: It, yeah i'd be heading.
Speaker 1: North.
Speaker 3: You you look very manly in Our Power trip schedule. Release thing is.
Speaker 1: You look like a Real game Of thrones Era.
Speaker 4: Viking, yeah that historically checks out.
Speaker 3: Right you look like you might be trying to grab that falcon so that you can eat it or strangle, it kill.
Speaker 1: It you want to kill that, thing bite it's head, off As.
Speaker 3: OSBOURNE i do like the fact that it that whatever SYSTEM i used FOR, AI i won't say which one it, was decided to make it look LIKE i, mean not even make it look Like parish's arm wrestling.
Speaker 4: Horse not sure? Why, yeah why is the arm wrestling a?
Speaker 1: HORSE i would take the? Horse, well, yeah.
Speaker 2: WELL i don't know about. THAT i would because how much grip can a hoove?
Speaker 1: Have, well how much you, know like how much strength, though does the rest of the leg. HAVE i don't Think parish can out man a.
Speaker 2: Horse the, problem, though is if a horse goes into an arm wrestling, match, right and like you, know like a lot of times in the arm wrestling the break a. Bone, yes If parish breaks that arm of the horse.
Speaker 1: Put down immediately it, Dies SO i guess the horse is more desperation.
Speaker 4: Moonet, point great. Point all, right my phone loves that.
Speaker 2: Tune, sorry, no, man you really should listen to.
Speaker 4: THIS i know you want to hear. This things Like Rock.
Speaker 1: Chris two games in THE nba, tonight The pistons are at The cabs at six. O'clock that is a game six so If cleveland, wins they are moving. On cleveland is a three and a half point favorite On. DraftKings and, then of course The spurs And. Wolves tonight eight, thirty game six of That Western conference semi, final The thunder are waiting for the. Winner The San Antonio spurs are four and a half point. Favorites if they win to, night thea are moving on to The Western Conference. Finals Great, Wolves so The wolves go are one of only six teams that could win THE nba title this. Year we're in the final. Six it doesn't feel like, it not.
Speaker 4: Yet, no but what if we stop them?
Speaker 1: Tonight we stop, Tonight let's at least give them a scare their. Kids who? Cares if they're super skilled and they are playing like, veterans this entire series.
Speaker 4: Ejected Again maybe maybe maybe so maybe they'll decide he's too tall and it's. Illegal yeah they. Should what really, matters, though is This every year The United states destroys thousands of tons of damaged. Money makes? Sense you?
Speaker 1: Know oh, Yeah i've seen, it have you?
Speaker 2: Really, well Like i've seen videos of it where they they light it, up you shred it, up and, god and then you can Buy actually you can go to LIKE i think In, chicago like they have a place you can buy like the Shredded, money so you could have like one hundred thousand dollars of, cash but it's just all destroyed and no good.
Speaker 1: Man how would you want?
Speaker 4: That it's for, fun for, FUN i guess people have fun and weird.
Speaker 3: Ways i'll tell you, what, man you got to have a trustworthy sound of a bitch in charge of that.
Speaker 4: Job, yeah Because i'll tell you WHAT i. Think could look like an, old dirty, teapot And i'd steal, it you know WHAT i? Mean, sure give me a hundred dollars. BILL i don't care what has got on. It i'm taking. That some bitch out of. There mine's Got Perry menopause on. It, OH i know that.
Speaker 1: Guy you're getting, emails ladies and.
Speaker 4: Gentlemen Here's.
Speaker 1: Perrymnopas, Oh marty And mark are.
Speaker 2: Here, Oh Perry Metopause friday on The Power.
Speaker 1: Trip you're getting.
Speaker 3: EMAILS i think it's Called marny. Pause don't let that catch. Up why does he do that to? Us he puts us in terrible. Spots thanks a, Lot ben make us all look.
Speaker 1: Bad, see that'd be a good name for like a pet rescue. Charity Harry Mark parrish And Marnie gillener do A Perry marnie pause? Fundraiser?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Pause.
Speaker 1: So It's perry And marnie and. Pause we have a lot of good. Ideas why doesn't anybody listen to? Us you know WHAT i? Mean? Ideas people should put us in.
Speaker 4: CHARGE i don't know about that.
Speaker 1: Either what really is it my? Turn your?
Speaker 4: TURN i don't.
Speaker 1: KNOW i don't know if it.
Speaker 4: Matters what really matters is This New york's cobblestone streets were made from stones dumped By european. Ships what was thrown away became?
Speaker 7: History, hmm. Couples so, man here's a real. Dump CAN i ask a dumb? Question you're obsessed with?
Speaker 1: Me CAN i ask a dumb? Question why did ships have so much so much?
Speaker 4: Stone they use it for like ballast or whatever you call? It is that the right?
Speaker 3: Word?
Speaker 1: Ballast not? Sure let me ask? Copilot oh, god? Yeah? Did why did ships have a lot of stone.
Speaker 3: To improve, stability maintain balance and insure safety by lowering the center of?
Speaker 4: Gravity?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Ballast how DID i know that? Word because you READ i do. Read it's in there somewhere.
Speaker 1: Interesting, see that's why science is, fascinating and that people a long time ago are a little more amazing than we give them credit. For, sometimes doesn't it seem unbelievably counterintuitive unless you understand the science of buoyancy to, say to make sure this boat does what we wanted to, do we should load it up with. Rocks, yeah it seems, like well then we're gonna sink the boat right back, then how did somebody not stand up and, go that's gonna sink?
Speaker 4: Us?
Speaker 1: Right it should be as light as, possible not as heavy as. Possible and now we have cruise ships the size of. Stadiums, right small towns can float on water because we figured out the. Science AND i catch your.
Speaker 4: Death but you're you're gonna get the hand of the.
Speaker 3: Virus you're gonna want to have somebody throw a stone at your head to end the pain for.
Speaker 4: Sure, Man, yeah you, KNOW i never thought about.
Speaker 3: It but but if a ship is supposed to carry goods AND i ain't got no goods and it it's completely gonna be off.
Speaker 4: Balance so they're gonna need to ballace that. Son i'm a. Bitch.
Speaker 2: Man is there a weight limit for boats like as like you take a big boat and just keep putting wein on as.
Speaker 1: EVENTUALLY i do.
Speaker 3: Know we went down to get on that cruise and Let sauce on. There he's not even. HERE i shouldn't do when he's not.
Speaker 1: Here do you remember we said to that, Guy we're, like why won't you let this guy on the? Boat and he said.
Speaker 4: That that's what that. AUDIENCE i was, like he's not a, lady.
Speaker 1: Sir you remember we were we were pulling away and the captain just Yelled. Iceberg we're, like, no, no, no, no, no, no that's just leave him. There he'll be. Fine he'll make saying casts or. Something he's. Fine we don't need him to come.
Speaker 4: With of, Course, sauce he's not even.
Speaker 1: Here you're obsessed with. ME i kind of, Am, hey are you are you actually going to go To?
Speaker 4: Grandview i'm gonna ride my motorcycle up?
Speaker 1: Tomorrow you really?
Speaker 3: ARE i really am the it's it's in the. Shop they're putting some stuff on it for. Me so if they get her done today down An Elk, River, Harley i'm riding her up there.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow that makes a lot of sense for a couple of. Reasons number, one they're golfing, today, Right and and you don't want to go up and watch The wolves game with? Him, no so tomorrow is probably a choice for.
Speaker 4: You, no, yeah, Right and AND i.
Speaker 3: DO i like the idea of writing up there and then kind of gauging things BECAUSE i still feel weird THAT i invited myself to their.
Speaker 4: Party like they.
Speaker 1: Didn't ask me. There they didn't any, Right, yeah they didn't really want me.
Speaker 2: THERE i felt weird, too even though they. Did tommy didn't SAY i SHOULD i should? Come, yeah are you?
Speaker 1: Going?
Speaker 2: Well tommy gets, there and basically it all depends and if there's IF i have a. Room they don't know what they're getting, yet SO i don't know tel about. Three if there, Is i'm heading up there drunken sorbas and watch The. Wolves just share a room With. Sauce he'll be cool with.
Speaker 4: It, yeah and our guy will get your. Room just let me know if you need. To i've got. To i've got his number in my. Phone, okay he'll just nice to get.
Speaker 1: INVITED i guess you guys got the.
Speaker 4: Invite that is, weird THOUGH i feel LIKE i invited.
Speaker 3: MYSELF i can't get over THAT i have this sneaky suspicion nobody likes.
Speaker 4: Me, well THERE'S i get.
Speaker 2: That BUT i think if there's one person that should be an exception in your, mind that should Be.
Speaker 3: Tommy, tommy that's a great. Point tommy will, Right tommy will be happy to see.
Speaker 1: Me tommy would invite you. Anywhere, yeah good, sir?
Speaker 2: Anywhere, yeah wattle to elg of other people.
Speaker 4: That, yeah that's, you, right that's.
Speaker 1: Right the news is. Next Mark parris joins. Shortly Marnie gellner joined in a second as, well.
Speaker 4: Let's saw you, Said marty, pause that is what you called?
Speaker 1: Her?
Speaker 4: No that?
Speaker 1: Again that's the charity for their pet Rescue Perry marny. Pause please donate to a worthy. Cause it's for cats and.
Speaker 4: Heat oh they're in, season in.
Speaker 1: SEASON i don't know why that makes it sound. Worse one hundred and sixteen thousand dollars potentially up for The Saint Paul Federal Credit union in initel's jackpot at eight fifteen as. Well but the news is, Next this is the power. Room won't show on the fan the one eight hundred Ask gary traffor