Speaker 1: It's the second Date update module in the morning. Second Date Update. We got here. We got Michael and Chase. Oh I like this.
Speaker 2: We got two guys that are on the second Date update. A little same sex relationship going on here right now. Michael getting ghosted? Michael, how are you?
Speaker 3: I've been better, but I'm all right?
Speaker 1: How do you good? How did you guys meet?
Speaker 3: We meant on Grinder?
Speaker 1: Let me ask a question, because I do not have a Grinder account.
Speaker 2: No matter what people think, I ask my son this all the time, my son, Jacob, I'm Grinder? Is it better because there's more abundance out there than going to Tinder or going to Hinge to meet somebody?
Speaker 1: Is that why you go there?
Speaker 2: Because it's purely same sex relationships?
Speaker 3: Well, not necessarily, but Tender and Hinge you have to match with someone, whereas Grinder you can just message them and then you don't have to wait for them to match with you for them to repond.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right? So what happened?
Speaker 2: You guys went out on one day, two dates and now that you're not getting called back?
Speaker 1: What's the story?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we went out to dinner, but we did have sex after, so I don't know, it went kind of fast.
Speaker 1: I guess the sex or the dinner or the date. The date, okay, like the whole thing, the date to the sex.
Speaker 4: Yeah, did you under spind that happening like after talking to him on Grinder?
Speaker 3: No, not really, but I kind of I think that, like I was more open to it because when we talked, it kind of seemed like he was open to shoot your dates and like maybe was looking.
Speaker 2: For something more serious and not a one night stand, which is what you're feeling right now. Chase is on the phone with us, Chase, will you say hello to Michael? Hey?
Speaker 5: Hey, yeah car.
Speaker 6: Chase?
Speaker 3: Are you doing?
Speaker 2: What's going on? What is uh?
Speaker 1: What is going on? Chase?
Speaker 6: Uh? Well, you know, it was just it was.
Speaker 5: A great time and you know, I thought it was it went well, you know.
Speaker 6: It was. It's just sort of complicated.
Speaker 1: What's complicated?
Speaker 5: Well, you know, I mean.
Speaker 6: We hit it off and stuff like that, and you know, you're you're he's just a sweet.
Speaker 5: Guy, and I really I do like him and me it's like, you know, so it's just hard, you know what I mean, It's like difficult, that's all.
Speaker 1: What's the but here?
Speaker 6: Well, the truth is I'm still in love with my ex, you know, and and it just it just wasn't the same, you know, with with him, and it's it's not on him to me, really, I.
Speaker 4: Who was like, how fresh does this break up from your ex?
Speaker 6: It's it's it's okay.
Speaker 5: So it's about two weeks ago.
Speaker 1: So it was about two weeks ago. And when was the date Michael? It was last week?
Speaker 2: So do we believe Chase no offense and don't get offended and hang up on us. Here it sounds to me like you were cheating on your boyfriend and you decided to go out with Michael, and now you're realizing that this is not a good situation.
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, no, no, we were we were broken up. I was not cheating. What it is is, if he wants to prove on I thought this would sort of help me get over him.
Speaker 4: Oh so you kind of used him.
Speaker 2: Do you believe that, Shannon Kevin Michael? I do?
Speaker 1: I do?
Speaker 4: I just think that it kind of sucks that, yeah, that was the case.
Speaker 1: Like he knew going in that he was.
Speaker 4: Not going in thinking that this could be the potential start of a new relationship. He was going in thinking this is going to help me. Gosh, it was a very selfish thing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I feel like I kind of believe him, But at the same time, when he hit us with the it's not me as you thing, that kind of sounded a little contrived and a little false.
Speaker 1: But I don't know. He's still He probably still miss his X and he won his X. I get it.
Speaker 2: Do we think though, that he should have said something to Michael about this and his business. I think though that you're going to nobody wants to be the rebound.
Speaker 7: I'm saying he went to go get some buns and that's what he got, and he's.
Speaker 1: Not in there looking for love.
Speaker 2: He's just madd he got played eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six five six five four eight the telephone number.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say this to you people.
Speaker 2: I don't want you to treat this like you would, you know, treat it special because it's Michael and Chase. I want you to treat it like you would treat it if it was a guy doing this to a girl or a girl doing this to a guy. I want you to tell me what you think of Chase going in for some when he still has feelings for his Ax, I personally think Chase what you did was wrong. Why though, Because what Chase did, he's messing with Michael's feelings.
Speaker 1: Michael, you're hurt, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was really messed up, and he made it sound like he wanted something real, And I had no idea.
Speaker 1: That he lied.
Speaker 2: I know, but he lied to you. He lied to you about his intentions that night. He went into this thing trying to get over his ex by getting under Michael, and I think that that's not what exactly Michael was wanting. And Michael, how often do you have sex on the first day?
Speaker 1: Not very often.
Speaker 3: Then I had told him that, don't think I'm not looking for a hookup. I know, but that was after we discussed it. It wasn't like I was just being crazy like we did.
Speaker 7: You'll discuss did y'all discuss dating and potentially finding No.
Speaker 3: Said, I'm not looking for hookup. I'm looking for something more serious. I don't want to be like a one time thing. And we hit it off.
Speaker 7: Hold on, what I'm saying isn't cool. I'm just not of the cloth of I don't do this, I don't do that, I don't do this, And then you do everything you said you.
Speaker 1: Don't do because he was taken by Chase on the first day and you woke up in his.
Speaker 3: Big No, I never said that either.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you this was if this was a woman, you would be defended and you would whatever you would be. Bruce, what's going on? How you doing? I'm going what are your thoughts?
Speaker 1: Bruce?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 1: I think he lying?
Speaker 8: Man, I ain't gonna lie, you know, whether you whatever your but I just think he lying.
Speaker 3: You know, it sounds I can't say it when heat out with it, but it.
Speaker 8: Ain't me who whatever?
Speaker 4: You are?
Speaker 3: You lying?
Speaker 8: If that was a man and a woman, come on, a man, I'll be lying all date.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm just saying he lying lying?
Speaker 2: Which one is lying? Though, Michael, the Chase is lying? Which guy is lying?
Speaker 1: The guy that the guy that caught in the talk about some It's not me, as you that's the guy that's lying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, Chase, that's Chase. That's the guy's lying because I and I agree with you on that too. Uh, Michelle, what's going on? Michelle?
Speaker 8: I don't think Chase did anything wrong really, I think no. I think he probably does want to go out on dates with someone else to get over the guy he's not dating anymore, and he maybe he thought just going out might help him move on. I don't think he intentionally meant to hurt him he went out.
Speaker 2: If this was War of the Roses would be busting his house. You know that, it would be totally a different story. Gianna, what's up. It's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 8: Hi Modo.
Speaker 6: Hi.
Speaker 5: So I think Chase was a little selfish. He needed to be upfront, and then Michael could have made.
Speaker 1: A choice for himself. Yeah, said listen, it's a little selfish for taste to be like that.
Speaker 2: I still have feelings for my Axe, but maybe all the feelings for you. Let's go, you know what I mean, Like, just just say that. I probably I don't know, Michael. Would you have still slap with him if he said that to you?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well there you go. It wouldn't have worked for Jade.
Speaker 4: Well because at least then you know there's the what the risk is? Listen to this tell I guess you know what the risk is anyway, but he kind of talked a different game.
Speaker 2: Two three one says you don't look for love on grinder girl, please, and then listen to this one. This is almost similar. One six. One six says Grinder is a hookup site. The fact that he ghosted him and didn't just come clean is the problem. That's interesting because I don't know Grinder at all, But is Grinder the Tinder of gay apps?
Speaker 1: They say people get married.
Speaker 4: I was to say, my best friend Kelly married from Tinder.
Speaker 2: Okay, well so I don't know. I don't know, Michael, your heartbroken?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: No, definitely not. I just think it's rude and annoying.
Speaker 2: Okay, Chase, you and the acts back together again? Are you guys back hanging with each other?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 6: No, we're not actually, uh but I really learned my lesson on this the point need.
Speaker 5: I do, you know, talking to you guys and listen to everybody. And then also, uh, I you know him an apology because it's it is it's a it's a it's just a jerk thing to.
Speaker 6: Do, and I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I like that you accept the apology, Michael, Yeah, I do that. Thank you. You should go out again? No, in a while. He's being honest.
Speaker 3: This is a whole with the dirty of the thirty back fro down, a second date update.
Speaker 1: And more, of the roses. This is mojo in the morning,