Speaker 1: And just like that, we're in the final hour. You're potrip today and we've done nothing of consequence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's talk about the playoff games last night. They were big games.
Speaker 3: Do your job right, Yeah, Marns. The people want it, they've asked for it. They want it.
Speaker 2: We want it, we want it, they need it. Because it was late, it was real late. No kids stayed up and watched it. Because it's not a big deal. Kids can stay up as late as they want and watch it. It's a school day. It's not a big deal. The across the state of Minnesota.
Speaker 3: No big deal.
Speaker 2: The kids can just get no sleep. And yeah, test terribly. Louis stayed up and watched it. Of course he's won.
Speaker 1: Time for Fan five on the Power Trip, brought to you by this Saint Paul Safe. Say you say about Saints Saints Baseball dot com. They'll be back in a couple of twenty eighth, they'll be back.
Speaker 2: All right, let's start with you, Marns. Let's start with the positivity. The Timberwolves won one night, yeah, one fourteen over the Denver Nuggets just twenty four hours ago. Sauce bet Libra one hundred dollars. That the Wolves would be swept. Oh no, so that was a quick one hundred dollars and had thirty Bones had thirteen points in just ten minutes. He was three of four from three. So again instant offense. We needed that Bones. Randall, hey look interested, Well he actually looked interested. I guess I didn't see the game. Twenty four points, Jamal Murray thirty joker, almost a triple double, but Rudy frustrated him.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 2: Rudy seems legitimately pissed about the Defensive Player of the Year snob, not necessarily the fact that he didn't win it, because everybody assumed Wemby was going to get it, and he did almost unanimous ninety nine percent. The only one who didn't vote for him was Lavelli Neil the third. Yes, the Wolves came back from nineteen down early first half deficit, first quarter deficit, right, first quarter, I think it was first quarter.
Speaker 4: It was for sure first half. Yeah, it might have been first quarter.
Speaker 5: And sauce if you saw any of Game one, to say hello, to say that the Wolves were going to be swept is not a far fetched idea because that Game one, you salute you to my friend, Yeah, it just I mean, it looked almost disastrous. It looked like, well, we saw a full season of this kind of Wolves basketball, and they were not able to flip the switch in Game one, and then in game two.
Speaker 4: We saw a different team.
Speaker 5: So Game one, the Wolves had a total of twenty one assists, Game two thirty assists. Now we're moving the ball. Now we're getting everyone involved. And what do we hear all season when we get into trouble offensively, the ball gets sticky, and that means it's usually Anthony Edwards and Julius Randall playing iso ball.
Speaker 4: Dribbling, dribbling, dribbling.
Speaker 5: And now we're when we get everyone involved, it's a different kind of game.
Speaker 4: So that kind of stuff. Plus to your point.
Speaker 5: Corey Rudy Gobert playing that good defense.
Speaker 4: The stat was that.
Speaker 5: That Nicola Jokic was one for eight when Rudy Gobert was his primary defender in this game, and that is tremendous. Jokic finished with twenty four points, yes, but he was eight of twenty from the floor. Jamal Murray shot two free throws in this game, not sixteen. It was a massive course correction to win game two. After Game one, we looked like a very overmatched team. That was a huge comeback to even the series at one.
Speaker 2: Well, said, my daughter is twelve. She stayed up and watched the game. She does have the mcas today, but I have a talk back from her.
Speaker 3: She stayed up and watched the game. I did not. Would you like to hear what Harper said about the.
Speaker 4: Game last night?
Speaker 3: I am tired.
Speaker 2: Well, good luck on your test, sweetheart, she smoked, No, she's just tired.
Speaker 3: Stay up and watch the game. Okay.
Speaker 5: One other step to point out is Dante's Vincenzo, Who's not going to jump off the page at sixteen points, but six of nine shooting. That's for you, Zach a plus twenty in the plus minus category. The next highest Timberwolf is a plus six. That's Jane McDaniel's and Julius Randle. But a plus twenty gives you some kind of an idea of the impact that a player.
Speaker 2: Has when Dante's on fire. He is truly a jack of all trades, right, he can do everything. He can shoot threes, he can defend. He's like crafty, he's annoying, and yeah.
Speaker 4: You can notice it. Harper would notice it.
Speaker 5: She'd be like, who's the guy with the flaming red hair who is flying all over the place, her mom, because she's.
Speaker 4: Sticking up too.
Speaker 2: No, she's got flaming red hair and she's all over the plus Okay, like the Medina target, the Plymouth target, the Minnetonka target, the busy she's a busy coun So Denver is a one and a half point favorite on DraftKings on Thursday for Game three eight thirty Thursday night, a one and a half one and a half point favorite Denver thirty.
Speaker 5: So that's an eight forty five ish tip off hopefully right after the Vikings pick eighteenth face Day at pick eighteen, give or take.
Speaker 2: That's almost exactly when it's going to be pretty close, within maybe ten or fifteen minutes either way.
Speaker 5: At some point I would like someone from the NBA, NHL, whatever league to step in and say, we are now going to prioritize the fans of these teams. I know we need to make advertising dollars, but I am here to represent the fans and I am tired of this bull ass, and I am standing up for them. Thank you, and I they have we have asked them to watch games all season long.
Speaker 3: I am tired.
Speaker 4: I'm tired.
Speaker 3: Are burst tired? Did Louise stay up? Yeah, I'm pretty tired. Sorry, buddy, I don't know why you have a Southern.
Speaker 2: Axent all of the sudden check the DNA and he watched his Southern charm with his mom terrible show. Well, Marnie, you're not going to let your league burn to the ground. I'm glad somebody stood up.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's I just saw the game five game time in Denver, game five am.
Speaker 4: Nine thirty, which, again nine thirty is.
Speaker 5: Not the tip time on a Monday night. It's going to be nine forty five on Monday again, and I took out. We go all season with this team and you ask us to watch, Well, I do because I work.
Speaker 4: I have to watch.
Speaker 5: But we asked the fans, hey, will you give you reasons?
Speaker 4: And we try to draw you in.
Speaker 5: And we we say this is why you should watch, and we get you to watch, and then we give you this. At the end of it, we say, here are the playoffs. Here's a Monday night, a nine to five tip off in your market. Even in Denver it was eight forty five. And now we're coming home and we're doing the same thing here, and we need somebody that has a voice and some power to stand up and say we're not going to do it.
Speaker 3: We're not going to take it anymore. As well, we're not going to take it.
Speaker 5: And you watch kids, We say, well, kids aren't watching games anymore. They're only watching the highlights. And then you give them this, well, why didn't they watch the game?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you.
Speaker 5: Why, because they've been in bed for an hour before you sit.
Speaker 2: They're doom scrolling, they're playing ninety nine nights in the forest on roadblocks. They don't care about Jade and McDaniels what he said.
Speaker 3: I am tired.
Speaker 5: The NHL one is really the one that ground my gears. And normally I don't let stuff like this bother me because I can't control it, and so I can only respond and react to it, and I don't try to get wound up about this stuff. But when we had a Minnesota team and a Dallas Texas team, both of which are in the Central time zone, have a puck drop at eight fifty, I almost lost it. Because the NHL would admit it is a sometimes struggling league and struggling for viewership and fans and relevancy, and it allows itself to have those very popular teams, the Wild and the Stars, very popular teams, and say, yeah, we're good, let's let's puck drop at eight fifty.
Speaker 4: So the way for local times in.
Speaker 2: Those how does that works out? You know this works because it was scheduled for a thirty right and I'm watching Flyers and Penguins right game it.
Speaker 4: Was what three? That thing that wasn't?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was, it was, It was over.
Speaker 2: So is it just assumed we're dropping the puck at eight fifty or is the league literally watching that game to see how long it's going to determine when they actually drop the puck lit it.
Speaker 5: In the NBA, it's called a slide, and the time, let's say for us, is if it says eight thirty that it's not an a thirty puck drop or tip off, it's eight forty, So we have ten minutes of an open So it's a scene setter to get you ready.
Speaker 4: So that's where we start.
Speaker 5: An eight thirty game for us always tips at eight forty. The slide can be up to depending on the entity, if it's on ESPN or ABC or peacock or whatever. Usually it's about a ten to twelve minute slide. That's your window, and they have about a half an hour is usually the drop dead time that the people in charge have to tell the broadcast if you're sliding or not, and then how many minutes you're sliding. And you can slide anywhere between one, two, three, four, five up to the twelve minutes. So if it's an eight forty, it's the earliest you can tip off or drop the puck, and you can go all the way up to fifty or fifty two depending on you know, whatever, the whatever window you've given it. But it can't be more than that.
Speaker 2: But I understand because who was watching that Flyers Penguins game saying we need twenty minutes?
Speaker 4: Were the goal scored late?
Speaker 2: No, it was like to nothing and they added an empty netter like it was over, like there was not a lot of drama there.
Speaker 5: But if it's too nothing, maybe, and it's a half an hour, that drop dead time to tell you if they're gonna slide. If it's to nothing at that time, they might say, well, if the whoever had zero, if they score now, it's tight.
Speaker 4: But that's my other problem is you can't overlap.
Speaker 2: These games, right, It's correct exactly how many stars in wild fan would being like, I really want to watch my while, but I got to see the end of Penguins Flyers. There's one group of people that wants to see the end of Penguins Flyers. Gamblers right now have money on that game. It's like, don't change that channel. Otherwise it's I can wait, let's go, let's we can overlap them.
Speaker 5: Who cares well? Wolve's Nuggets also joined in progress.
Speaker 3: It was six'.
Speaker 5: Three maybe by the time we, joined we SAW cj McCollum miss two free throws and The knicks go down and miss a shot at the, buzzer and the postgame interview WITH cj McCollum before we. Joined wolves And nicks Are wolves And nuggets in, progress WHICH i guess is.
Speaker 2: Acceptable So zach saying it's always going to be eight to. Fifty so maybe THE nhl just doesn't do the. Slide maybe it's.
Speaker 4: Playoff maybe it's.
Speaker 5: Playoff but in the regular season we do plenty of side by side where we are WITH espn or, whoever AND espn tells us because we will be doing our pregame, show and our producer will get in our. Ear no, slide no, slide or you'll just slide it's seven forty.
Speaker 2: Seven, yeah you know what's, ridiculous, Though let's say it is truly always eight fifty, zax, right he works in the, industry he. Knows let's say it's just eight. Fifty it's. Cemented then it's a little bit like saying a movie starts at eight, thirty but then you got to sit through twenty. Minutes the game is eight, thirty and it pisses everybody off because you don't want to tell people that actually starts at eight, fifty so you're really lying to.
Speaker 3: People that's even more. Annoying just tell us when the actual game.
Speaker 4: Starts turn the channel on and they have the.
Speaker 5: Countdown, yeah we did that last night and turned the channel on and it said thirty five minutes to puck drop or. SOMETHING i looked at the clock and it's like eight twenty, five and you're, like, oh so there was no. Drama there was No oh it's an eight. Thirty we, knew what isn't it goes to?
Speaker 6: Overtime did they just stay with the original one until?
Speaker 2: Now then they said you know The Wild stars was going to start ON espnu if you weren't going to watch standual, coverage if you were in on to watch, national you could start it ON. Espnu THEN i think it flips back to the MAIN.
Speaker 5: Espn Did Wolves nuggets start On? Peacock?
Speaker 3: Oh, no didn't see a second of.
Speaker 4: IT i was. WATCHING i just had it ON.
Speaker 3: Nbc went, late, Right BUT i.
Speaker 5: WONDER i wondered IF i had switched over To, peacock WHAT i have seen the, hit like the open and the tip. Off BUT i actually was interested in the end of That knicks And hawks, Game hawks game because got. Them it was interesting AND i don't even mind. That And i'm a Huge wolves, fan AND i was, Like i'm fine missing the first minute or two just because they can.
Speaker 2: Over after the twenty minute delay the eight to fifty puck, drop The stars did win four to two over The wild so that series is now even at. One the stat we hammered earlier because it's just kind of insane that we're a quarter century in The wild have never led a playoff series two games to. Zero, Nuts, yeah that's. Insane that's pretty. Insane never game three In Saint Paul tomorrow at a. Thirty so two goals for our guy Brock, Favor minnesota's own Brock favor second one cut it to three to. Two but the a weird empty net or late seal is it For?
Speaker 1: Dallas we had that too many men on the ice thing from. THEM i thought we were going.
Speaker 2: To do it yeap point blank range For carill.
Speaker 1: Between the legs and behind.
Speaker 3: It, yeah, Cool it's super, cool but it didn't.
Speaker 2: Work a lot of, fights a lot of, penalties a lot of cheap shots both.
Speaker 3: Ways they don't like each other, much these two.
Speaker 1: Teams i'm just going to do it because you guys haven't done. It Johnny Beans Bons, Bones, yes, sir it's going on with The. Twins you.
Speaker 6: Know they went one eight out of, nine gave us a little bit of. Hope then they ran into The, reds and the red flags that we had seen all spring training all off season showed.
Speaker 3: Up versus The.
Speaker 6: Reds they suddenly had trouble scoring, runs mostly because they had trouble hitting it with runners the scoring, position but they're also their defense was, brutal especially their infield, defense which looks like it could be a problem all, year and they don't find some way to make some. Changes and their bullpen was leaked runs in game two and exploded In game, three and they just they just don't have the arms out. There so what we saw is on their trip To New, york we're going to see a new arm in the. Bullpen Kendrick ross is going to be joining them to Replace thunderbirk who's on maternity or paternity to. Leave and then unfortunately we also had an injury to the rotation such That Mick abeles went on THE. Il so we'll get to See Connon prelips Major league baseball debut Probably.
Speaker 5: Wednesday did you see the details of The Cody funderberg paternity.
Speaker 3: STARTING i saw that his wife battling.
Speaker 5: Leukemia his wife is going through cancer, treatments, right and she stopped, CHEMOTHERAPY i mean like did had chemotherapy and then stopped at some point based on you, know medical, guidelines and carried the baby to term and is delivering a what we assume will be a healthy baby and then resuming whatever treatment she, needs like it is a real. Shield but they expect her and the baby to be both completely. Healthy and it's an, incredible incredible story and she's you, know lost her hair in the whole like it's it's just it makes me just tear.
Speaker 4: Up thinking about. It it's incredible what she's gone through and they've gone. Through this is their first.
Speaker 1: Child but you're saying it looks like everything's going to be overam.
Speaker 6: Woe and this is you, know while he, is you, know trying to establish a major league, career traveling and all this other. Stuff and, yeah they're trying. TO i, mean there was no guarantee he was going to be on this. Team he would have been spending time In Saint paul and traveling about. There SO i mean that's there's a lot on that couple's.
Speaker 3: Plate.
Speaker 5: Yeah, wow but it seems like a happy.
Speaker 4: Ending ye good, Good, yeah.
Speaker 3: All right headlines in a.
Speaker 2: Second when we come, back AND i do have That Team codes game ready if you guys want to try it, again if you want, to we've played it last. Week the only downside Is bonus is here and he's super, smart Like bonus might dominate.
Speaker 3: This let's do.
Speaker 2: IT i wanta try when we get. Back, sure do you what do you?
Speaker 3: Say we want? TO i don't have any idea what this game, is but, yeah do you know? Things if you know, things you'll do. Well you do have? DEBATE i know things.
Speaker 2: More The Power Trip Morning show after.
Speaker 3: This on the fan in a few, minutes, bitch final.
Speaker 1: Segment it's gone so quickly because we were having so much. Fun it's The Power Tip Morning. Show Bon, yes, Sir, marnie.
Speaker 3: You ready to hear? MAYBE i think? So good, bit good?
Speaker 4: Bit you ready to hear?
Speaker 2: It? Maybe, Yeah Johnny. BONES a week ago we tried this game who knows if it? Sticks but they tied three. Ways last week we had no.
Speaker 3: Winner it was.
Speaker 2: Perfect everybody was a. Winner everybody got a blue. Ribbon everybody was very excited that they were first. Place, great, right like kids in a twenty twenty six spelling. Bee everybody gets a ribbon and everybody goes goes home a. Winner let's try this game, again why? Not let's see if it. Works here's how this, Works Johnny. Bones you familiar with team, codes like like the three letters that identify a, team like in, statistics, right, okay like an airport like last week we did The Anaheim ducks because the Wild we're wrapping up the regular season Against, anaheim and the team code For anaheim is a N. A, OKAY i don't know if you guys knew, this but The minnesota Timb wolves are taken.
Speaker 3: On The Denver.
Speaker 2: Nuggets you know the team code for The Denver NUGGETS D D E ms simple as THAT. D so here's what here's what, Happens Johnny. BONES i have twenty words that have the LETTERS, D E n. Consecutively somewhere in the. Word could be starting the, word middle of the, word end of the, word BUT d in order somewhere in the. Word you're going TO i just quickly described the, word or give a clue about the. Word you just yell out the. Answer this is an. Addition you don't have to yell out your. Name we're just gonna. Say whoever yells out the answer first gets the point as simple as. That SO D E n somewhere in the. Word you understand. This you're a smart.
Speaker 5: GUY i just want you to know that last WEEK i said, anal.
Speaker 2: She sure, did and now that's happening consecutive.
Speaker 3: Weeks AN, a yeah she was all you said?
Speaker 1: It you say, SAID i, say Demanded, yes she's.
Speaker 3: Putting her password into her.
Speaker 6: Phone good one somewhere In Tuscany rosie is fist.
Speaker 3: Pumping oh can we go? Back all?
Speaker 2: Right you guys, READING i don't know what he's. DOING i think In italy you pay extra for.
Speaker 3: That he ain't. Scared All here we.
Speaker 2: Go twenty of, them because why not tell me what the answer to this? Is number one intentionally concealed from.
Speaker 3: Others.
Speaker 2: Hidden, OH i think bonus by a. Sliver but, man that was, Close Johnny.
Speaker 3: Bones that is.
Speaker 2: Hidden absolutely, one nothing all, right not permitted or against accepted rules or. Customs, Forbidden, chris that was quick forbidden and it's one to. One number three institution supervisor or authority Figure.
Speaker 3: Wharton, Wharton, yes, Boy i'm going to Say. Kansas, yes that does not have.
Speaker 2: OR dn in. It oh we're, Playing, Yes, yes the letters have changed this week U D number four.
Speaker 3: Happening quickly without, anyone damn. It that was.
Speaker 2: Sudden two to. Two bonus is gonna be good at this. GAME i had ahead a, hunt but we're tied it to a. Piece number five minor depression formed by impact. Indent i'll give you that, dent, yep. Dent the dent or indent works, sure indentation in dent. DENT i think they're all kind of, interchangeable, Right I'm.
Speaker 3: Marnie i'm.
Speaker 2: Shocking i'm gonna let you have that. Point marni's on the board.
Speaker 4: We're.
Speaker 2: Playing he would have, Said. KANSAS i can't give hand all. Right number six strong twill, cloth often dyed. Blue strong twill, cloth often dyed.
Speaker 3: Blue mm hmm hm cloth, guy strong twill.
Speaker 2: Cloth keyword is blue here it's most commonly known that it's.
Speaker 3: Blue i'm, sorry that's not how you spell.
Speaker 2: That take cloth out of. It what IF i, said like fabric or material that's often dyed? Blue famous denim is the? Answer there we.
Speaker 3: Go that's.
Speaker 2: Denim good all. Right two For, bonus two For, marny two for. Hawks sauces In. Kansas here's number, seven the end of the. Letters we're looking for removable, set possibly on a. Nightstand, dentures. Dansures marni takes the. Lead dentures on number eight drop it's appearing on cold surfaces.
Speaker 3: Condensation bonus gets point number three.
Speaker 2: Sauce you understand how this game, works, right there's D n somewhere consecutively in the, world and.
Speaker 3: You can get half the answer right instead get.
Speaker 2: Credit we're, WRONG i don't know What kansas last? Week the answer Was. Canary AND i believe you, said Bald, Eagle i'm not.
Speaker 3: Smart.
Speaker 2: Uh three for, bonus three for marn two for. Hawk here's number nine information supporting a claim or idea. Evidence Since chris forces a three way y evidence den right in the, middle we're almost halfway. Through we have a three way tie. Sauce you can start. Anytime Buddy man number ten heavy load carried physically or mentally or burdens takes the.
Speaker 3: Lead that was, quick all.
Speaker 2: Right halfway. Through chris leads four to three to. Three number. Eleven this one's. Tough this is the hardest one so. Far extra or secondary remark added to a main. Point appendix, nope ad, appended, nope, nope looking for something. Else this is an extra or secondary remark that's added to a main.
Speaker 3: Point this one's.
Speaker 2: Tough it's not the primary. Point it's kind of a, yeah, yeah, OKAY i kind of Not how do else DO i describe this without saying the. Word you're making a main point or a main, argument and then you kind of veer off a little bit and you're, like here's a second point that's, similar but it's not the main. Focus it's a this is a tough. One maybe we won't get this. One maybe this is a. Stretch it's a hard, one no.
Speaker 3: Idea are we all passing on this? One?
Speaker 2: Yes, sure that's side note it's hard because the den sound isn't really.
Speaker 3: There side note is technically. D that's a side.
Speaker 2: Note that's that's a ton side. Note, sure that's all one word den right in the. Middle nobody gets Out on number Twelve official proof of who someone is, Identification chris was, First but, Yes, sauce you finally had. One yes Identification chris has, Five marnie has, Three bonus has. Three number thirteen historically a pure unmarried female virgin.
Speaker 3: You wish made. Maiden chris was. First that's a maige.
Speaker 4: Virgin doesn't even have A.
Speaker 2: D sure does not that it's a Virgins kansas keep virgin In. Kansas chris has. Six marni And bonus each have. Three number four, teen sorry, fourteen animal's. Layer then everybody just sticks the. POINTS i mean that.
Speaker 3: Was, yeah not.
Speaker 2: Everybody chris has, Seven marni has, Four bonus has. Fur sauce didn't get, den which are the exact three letters that were?
Speaker 3: Playing all, right number, Fifteen colorado.
Speaker 2: Number maybe that's next number fifteen saying something isn't, true deny or. DENIAL i would have taken either, one deny or. Denial bonus gets point number.
Speaker 3: Five good.
Speaker 2: Job bonus number. Sixteen Brian Cranston's Tim wattley On seinfeld.
Speaker 3: Dentist dentist in. Sauces it's a show you.
Speaker 2: Hate you killed a dentist once in real. Life you don't even like that, show and you knew that he was a. Dentist Tim, Wantley, yeah, yep all. Right chris has, Seven bonus has, Five marnie has, Four saw has. One here's number seventeen filled tightly with matter or objects, dense Dense, Marni, yes that's point. Five, wow you're staying in this, one all? Right seven For, hawk five For marni and. Bonus saw says. One three to Go HI a sixty eight year Old minnesota sports. BROADCASTER a sixty eight year Old minnesota sports Broadcaster.
Speaker 3: Den. Barrero, nope Not Den, barrera sixty eight year old sports.
Speaker 2: Broadcaster let's let this one simmer for a second and see if because people on the radio were yelling because they know. It let's see who can figure this one out with the. Fastest sixty eight years. Old not a talk show, us by the, way an actual sports. Broadcaster m h m, hm sixty eight years. Old i've been around a minute or. TWO i might have played at his or her name has den in, it D.
Speaker 5: E n.
Speaker 2: One of you for, sure if not two of you will kick yourselves as soon AS i say.
Speaker 6: It, uh, well.
Speaker 3: No, idea.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 3: Guys one hints, yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh it was a part of a title.
Speaker 3: Ohm team or national local.
Speaker 2: Team, Oh Dan, Gladden Dan gladden is the right, Answer Marty.
Speaker 3: Dan gladden D.
Speaker 2: E and that one is gonna. Hurt That's Danny. GLADDEN i kept Spelling Jim. Peterson all, Right, chris you have a two point lead with two to, go So marning or, bonus you gotta get the last two out of.
Speaker 3: Rast chris.
Speaker 2: Wins number Nineteen diner style. Chain everybody Gets. Denny's that was almost. Unanimous number twenty last One Cleveland Jackson Madison adams.
Speaker 1: Vice President, nope president.
Speaker 2: President, Yeah President chris, Wins, Chris, Chris, yeah all, right all, Right Dan, gladden you work with.
Speaker 5: Him i'll tell you how many TIMES i Spelled Mark rosen and then tried to go through all of his. Nicknames sixty, EIGHT.
Speaker 4: I, know and THEN i was going through all of the Local.
Speaker 2: Oh, Jesus, marti, wow, congratulations.
Speaker 4: HOK i never got to the.
Speaker 2: Twins, NO i didn't get to the.
Speaker 4: TIME i went to all the LOCAL.
Speaker 5: Tv, stations and THEN i started going through the guys, here and THEN i went to the.
Speaker 3: Wolves did you?
Speaker 2: Ever at one point, ONE i guess Den. Burrerotty.
Speaker 3: Good that. Fun you guess your quick. Man sometimes you guys are.
Speaker 2: Quick humanity is evolving to become more. Redheaded buckle. Up harvard study of nearly sixteen thousand ancient human remains found that redhair jeans are actually slowly, spreading and that natural selection has been quietly rooting for redheads this whole. Time rosie's live, again who's he? Dogging, yeah there's Exactly for those of you who have dealt with a redhead, Er i've been married to.
Speaker 3: One buckle.
Speaker 2: Up if humanities headed towards more, redheads we are in for a roller.
Speaker 3: Coaster.
Speaker 4: Yeah and is a good time.
Speaker 2: Actress, yeah she asks like she lights, me so she's, Yeah, no she's. Awesome redheads are redheads are are something, else, though, right my owl like their. Hair, yeah but, again my goat is a, redhead, Right conan. O'Brien my first Crush daphne From Scooby.
Speaker 3: DOO a lot of.
Speaker 2: Redheads, yeah that was pretty much the whole, list, right those two and my. Wife, yeah your first, Kiss Carrot. Top that is problematic BECAUSE i was like.
Speaker 3: Ten THEN i.
Speaker 2: Think tough break For Carrot. Top, oh poor Carrot.
Speaker 3: Top all.
Speaker 2: Right we got a couple of animal, stories one maybe. BOTH i can't tell If i'm in favor Of, bultese But, chris you AND i have said this story so many times on the, Air but we saw a bullfight In mexico and it was the last BULLFIGHTER i ever wanted to see change the WAY i looked at. It, so for, example to quote the great Band, chevelle hats off to the bull in this, one A spanish, Bullfighter Beth, beth A spanish, bullfighter.
Speaker 3: Take me till.
Speaker 2: Temporarily he might have been higher up in the air because a bull's horn perforated his. Rectum and if you've seen bullfighting killed. Him he deserved. It, yeah, honestly hats off to the. Bull that guy deserved. IT i hope it hurt like a son of a.
Speaker 3: Bitch YE i loved him so. MUCH i did not love him so.
Speaker 2: Much IF i would have been in the crowd, again it would have been against my will because it's one of the worst Things i've ever. SEEN i would have cheered the loudest when his rectum was perforating. Smoke, yep they deserve. It, man it's the. Worst.
Speaker 1: Wow man that would Would that's amazingly.
Speaker 3: HARD i can't even.
Speaker 2: Imagine, uh he's IN i guess he's in very serious. CONDITION i don't know if he is if this story is, UPDATED i don't know if the guy lived or.
Speaker 1: DIED i had a text on the partrip chain from SAYS, Nbd.
Speaker 3: Oh, well he's on the way to the. Airport.
Speaker 2: YEAH i Think tommy's In alabama On.
Speaker 3: Thursday so he's going to call.
Speaker 2: In he's gonna call in and maybe he can Say i'm gonna go see a bullfight. INSTEAD A safari guide who once, SAID i guess famously at some point told Friends i'd rather be killed by an elephant than to ever shoot. One all, right so all, right this is a person we can at least cheer. For right doesn't want to ever shoot an. Elephant he would rather be killed by. One and he got killed by a charging.
Speaker 3: Elephant, OH i don't.
Speaker 2: Know he apparently was in a place that was.
Speaker 3: Charging.
Speaker 2: Elephants, yeah and you, know maybe walking around it was.
Speaker 3: Terrific.
Speaker 2: Yeah well he probably was a terrific guy at one, point but now.
Speaker 3: Terrific he got killed by a. CHARGE i loved him so. Much, WELL i.
Speaker 2: Really bad, news. Man you, guys if you, guys you guys have seen elephants right At? Zoos what? Movie not movies bear like an actual like. Elephant they're.
Speaker 3: AWESOME i DON'T.
Speaker 2: I wonder if it would change if you saw him in the, wild, like if it would feel significantly. Different it's still just super cool to see him In. ZOOS i don't feel great for. Him i'm sure they're probably not having the best, time not at. All animal Activist jerry, Lewis they're awesome, though pretty.
Speaker 4: Cool that's a, big big.
Speaker 3: Creature it's a huge. Creature, yeah and they never.
Speaker 2: Forget speaking of never, forgetting it feels like a lifetime, ago but it was ten years ago today That prince died from an accidental overdose of. Fentanyl he was fifty seven years. Old, no, NO i feel like more or less than ten years to you in The prince. Timeline that's WHAT i.
Speaker 3: Think the. Same, yeah fills about. Right that seems.
Speaker 2: Incredible ten, years, man, no, man try this.
Speaker 3: One it was a terrible. Thing but it was a cool, night the cool. Gathering the whole city showed. Up it was very. COOL i sing alongs.
Speaker 1: Every TIME i think of. IT i say, IT i can't. Believe if the elevator tries to bring you, down go, crazy bunch higher For i'm not going to let the elevator bring me. Down he died in an, Elevator.
Speaker 5: OKAY i remember hearing the news AND i was AT i was working in At Twins brewers series In milwaukee With Dan.
Speaker 2: Gladden, yes.
Speaker 5: But the news was there was a body found At Paisley, park AND i remember, thinking oh my, GOD i Hope prince wasn't involved in something LIKE i hope he's not there was no foul.
Speaker 4: PLAY i hope he's not going to, Jail like this could be.
Speaker 5: Weird it never once crossed my mind until news started trickling, in you, know a half hour later or, whatever that that body could be Of. Prince and that's WHAT i remember as being the first.
Speaker 4: Thoughts, right, yeah.
Speaker 2: So again repeat. Story but since we brought this up, yesterday we brought up the idea of is it worth Seeing madonna once just to see what she's all?
Speaker 3: About?
Speaker 2: Right she's a, legend living legend right for? Sure because my, Perspective i've Seen prince exactly one. TIME i was a very, lukewarm, like, Like prince is. Fine THEN i saw him, live WHEN i was, Like, jesus what AM i?
Speaker 3: Missing like this was? AWESOME i so.
Speaker 2: MUCH i didn't get it UNTIL i Then i'm, like, Whoa my eyes got wide. Open AND i feel the same. Way i'm Sure madonna's the same. Way like the people that are truly. LEGENDS i could. SEE i got to see him. Once i'm not saying, like oh, MAN i got to See Katie perry. ONCE i bet it's a maze or. Whatever madonna's on that, list, Right, prince LIKE i, FEEL i. DON'T i don't THINK i can even name three or Four Bob dylan. SONGS i don't know anything About, dylan But dylan's playing that amphitheater like In. July, Right, yeah do you go once just to say, yes? SUCK i have never Seen paul. McCartney i've never seen see never seen The. BEATLES i don't know like some of these. People i'm, LIKE i should just see him once just to see. It, yeah And bruce does nothing for. Me but SHOULD i see him once just to see If i'm missing? Something because from, Afar i'm not A bruce fan because everybody say he's.
Speaker 1: Awesome, YEAH i mean that that big of a. Change just Saying prince once leads you to think maybe that could happen multiple times. Exactly, yeah, YEAH i love that. Idea that's, music. MAN i mean, again you KNOW i say this too. Often it sounds like a, cliche but it's. Not you're singing an artist to make art live in front of. You how much would you pay to Watch monet paint right?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah and IMAGINE i, SAID i think of this as. WELL i was having a conversation with somebody in The dillos about this not long. Ago imagine what might have been not just A prince had, lived but If prince had lived the last five years of his life. Clean, yeah you, know who knows what the drugs he was on for the pit. Paint obviously we're doing to his creativity who knows what it was doing to his. Mindset whether or not he would have ever released those songs we may never.
Speaker 3: Hear who.
Speaker 2: Knows and, again if he was fifty, seven he'd only be sixty. Seven he would still be kicking some. Ass it's not like he would have been nineties sixty seven years.
Speaker 1: Old this term is thrown, around thrown around way too easily in, music maybe in. Life in our, culture he was a, genius.
Speaker 4: Yes a genius, yes.
Speaker 3: No and we lost.
Speaker 2: Him and you, know not only do you have to be a, genius you have to see music and see the world differently than everybody. Else and That's prince's music was unlike anybody, else's, right you have to be a. Trendsetter like how many people even Since prince have sounded Like? Prince like zero, people you know What i'm. Saying so he was kind of just a. Singularity it was just he was just in his own little, bubble and nobody sounded like him before or.
Speaker 1: After it would have been fun to see him at seventy five years old as a, grandpa you know WHAT i? Mean who? Knows it would have been great.
Speaker 6: Or doing a little in Person broadway show talking about His life And, rise.
Speaker 2: Or prince at The, Sphere oh my, god yeah, right or a prince you, know like stealing this show At.
Speaker 3: Coachella how much would the? Sphere, jeez you would?
Speaker 2: Think can you imagine what he could have? Done because my guess, is again he's a. Genius my guess is he would have had some crazy vision that nobody had thought of and done something that nobody had thought.
Speaker 1: Of Or I'm prince playing the. INITIALS i, mean there you.
Speaker 4: Go now you're.
Speaker 2: TALKING i just heard he'd be the best. Idea how do we oh my, God prince hologram and it's only available On. Friday he plays? Initials, right, yep.
Speaker 3: Yep so.
Speaker 2: We have like the hologram and we have like some kind of chat GPT A i play for, him but the hologram actually moves and it's great for cafea dot com slash. Watch, No jerry stop, please hey we can say he was playing now, right we're locked in For. Friday, Yeah, marty you're familiar with the Show love Is. Blind it's a big, deal, Right love Is.
Speaker 3: Ding.
Speaker 2: Yeah So daniel And taylor are local people and they were a big deal apparently on their season Of love is. Blind, sauce you've met. Him, yeah they're both great. People, yeah they've.
Speaker 3: Been On Twin Cities.
Speaker 2: Live they have a bazillion social media followers because that shows a big. Deal they're both playing On. Friday they're gonna play. Cool, Yeah sauce has met. Him, yeah they're great. People it'll be.
Speaker 3: Fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah and there's still a, couple yeah together.
Speaker 6: And they're not.
Speaker 2: Blind, yeah just the love is the love was.
Speaker 1: Blind the gentleman that you said bad things.
Speaker 7: About, no that was a different person. Who i've got confirmation that the PERSON i said bad things about is the Things i've said about. It, so, yeah it was an odd COM i always tell, HIM i never thought i'd see you in. Person i'm SORRY i said said. That what a great thing to. SAY i believe all the THINGS i. SAID i just never thought i'd run into. You, yeah he. Was the second he walked into the BAR i was, in he was like looked at me And i'm, like.
Speaker 3: Oh, god this isn't gonna go over. Well AND i had.
Speaker 7: About nine serf sides in me And i'm, like, WELL i Guess dov AND i are gonna have to, uh, Well DoD's gonna have to deal with this because run.
Speaker 3: Away what's that?
Speaker 2: Guy what's that guy's first? Name?
Speaker 7: Dave he was actually really, nice like once we started, talking but.
Speaker 2: Then you just said you HAVE i said firm that he's a piece of.
Speaker 3: Crap. Mother oh that's somebody. Else, no, oh that's somebody. Else can you imagine it over?
Speaker 2: There you imagine let's say that guy walks into a bar and he's he's it's boy's, weekend right because this was up north or, something, right guy's weekend and he's at a cabin all weekend with like HIM Pj, Fleck Ben, Stiller danny, McBride and they're all, like go to the bar and they walk in and they're sauce it at the.
Speaker 3: Bar, yeah that'd be.
Speaker 2: Weird and you're, LIKE i never thought i'd run into the. FORT i never thought i'd run into the fort all.
Speaker 7: Together BUT i apologize AND i say mean things AND i shouldn't BECAUSE i don't know them as.
Speaker 3: PEOPLE i shouldn't say things like, that BUT i. Am.
Speaker 7: UH i have a low self, esteem and that makes me feel better about.
Speaker 3: MYSELF i don't want your. Life it's not that.
Speaker 2: Bad i'm gonna make your, day, though Little debbie announced a new, snack chocolate old fashioned.
Speaker 3: Donuts, uh, yeah that's.
Speaker 7: Fine i'm not like THE i don't love, chocolate BUT i would eat.
Speaker 3: Them.
Speaker 2: Yeah they claim there was a quote massive consumer, demand my, breath massive of consumer.
Speaker 3: Demand you? Great by the, way going back to like an old recipe or, something.
Speaker 4: What's the old?
Speaker 1: Fashion those old donuts aorry like the, right they're kind.
Speaker 3: Of glazed like old fashioned?
Speaker 6: Donuts yeah, yeah best, one best donut in the city IS i just lost the name of it in city center and it and you go there and you they've got all the fancy, dundas don't get anywhere to get The Cardigan cardigan's old Fashioned holy, cow really so?
Speaker 4: Good Thanks.
Speaker 2: Taylor remember The? Cardigans whatever happened to those? Guys you who loves that band On? Sunday, Garlar, Yes carlo, Does yah does a hell of a guest on your.
Speaker 3: Partner how did you know?
Speaker 2: THAT i think we've done that in the. PAST i Think i've done The Andy, bernard but, like whatever happened to those? Guys and THEN i think we reference To? Cardigans And saw Said garla liked, Him but, Again garla likes alternative. Music so if it's insane Clown, POSSE i Guess. Dov if it's any one off band from the, nineties it's almost all We garlara and the Guitar.
Speaker 1: Lars IF i were standing Beside garlar in line at a donut, STORE i wouldn't know.
Speaker 3: IT i know a lot about, him but he's related To.
Speaker 1: Papa anybody else related To? Papa?
Speaker 3: Uh three? People? Yeah three? Ladies is that? Right? Yep, Alex natalie And gabb all great. People.
Speaker 2: Colex chris is gonna hope That alex doesn't gab after they run into each. Other keep that one, Quiet marty will see It.
Speaker 3: Friday, okay see You.
Speaker 4: Friday love is.
Speaker 2: Blind marny On. FRIDAY i promise you they're not. Blind they'll they'll make their way in and they'll battle and. Initials Johnny, bones we will see you Next, tuesday but not the Following.
Speaker 3: Tuesday. Correct have a good, Run Johnny.
Speaker 2: Bones Enjoy, Phil, yeah thanks for the.
Speaker 3: Coffee mind Of noon is.
Speaker 2: Next Jason zucker as.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah that was awesome talking To. ZUCK i hadn't talked to him in a.
Speaker 2: While figure we Got Bonus cristel tomorrow, Right because you can't make It, friday so a bonus criestal. TOMORROW i Think Parker fox. Tomorrow it'll be.
Speaker 3: Fun we're back tomorrow five thirty to. Nine see you.
Speaker 2: THEN i already have a wonderful.
Speaker 1: Day Two abba, daba look at this beautiful.
Speaker 2: Day go get a, baby, girl