Speaker 1: All right is Mojo in the Morning Channel ninety five five one oh four point five SNX ninety two point five kiss FM uh Anna Rob a.
Speaker 2: Little bit of a hypochondriac. We're learning here, huh.
Speaker 3: Some might call it that. I would like to say that I'm being safe. I on Wednesdays usually meet Pops and my grandma for dinner. But yesterday morning, when I was talking to my mom because I found out she was homesick, I learned that everyone in my parents' household has been getting the flu. It started with one of my nephews and it's just getting passed along to everyone. My mom had it yesterday, was homesick. Pops and my Grandma live with my parents. They have not had the flu yet, but I was of the belief that they had been exposed and could potentially expose me, so I had to cancel dinner with them.
Speaker 2: You go to dinner for those that don't know, every single.
Speaker 4: Wednesday, try to meet if I can.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they go to the casino.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah. They love MGM, so we usually meet there. It's pretty close for me. But I think Pops was a little He didn't say it. He's like, yeah, it's fine.
Speaker 4: Be safe.
Speaker 3: But I think he was a little upset because he's not sick. But I still think he's in that house and he's been exposed to it. And imagine if I came in here and gave all of you guys the flu.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would not like that.
Speaker 4: So you you're on my side.
Speaker 2: Right not messing it necessarily.
Speaker 1: I do think that the reason that everybody in the house has gotten it in Pops in in what do you call Grandma and Grahams.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Graham's Grandma, Grandma.
Speaker 1: Pops and Grandma have not gotten it is because they go to the MGM casino. They probably are exposed to every virus possible and they have a good immune system, and everybody else gets sick of the house.
Speaker 5: But that's always hard when it's like somebody's been exposed in the household. But it's not like I always think about at that with like Smith wants to have a friend over, but all this kid's brothers and sisters have strep throat, and I'm like, I do I.
Speaker 2: Cancel the plate because this kid doesn't.
Speaker 1: But it's just, you know, it's funny, you know, I look at the flu differently than I look at other things.
Speaker 2: The flu.
Speaker 1: I don't mind as much as if you got pink eye or strep throat. You get pink eye or strep throat and you give that to me, I'm pissed. Pinky pink eye is the worse, like pink guy, Like, honestly, I'd rather, I probably, I'd probably rather you give me the itchies and scratchies then give me pink eye. But but the flu. For some reason, I'm like, Oh, they're okay, let's just wash my hands whatever, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So I should have went.
Speaker 2: I don't know where's pops. Can we call them up?
Speaker 4: But of course.
Speaker 5: I do think you should have went, because also you're at the casino, which is a huge space.
Speaker 2: It's not like you were going to be I know.
Speaker 4: But still there they're touching me.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you know if they went without you?
Speaker 4: I think they did because they just don't really care.
Speaker 5: You're kind of a dreamy person, though, aren't you. You're a little bit of a germified I am.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I think COVID did it to me a little bit.
Speaker 2: Oh, it did it to everybody.
Speaker 3: I'm afraid of now. I would rather just stay away. Please tell me, though, scare me.
Speaker 1: Please tell me you're not like the girls at the Starbucks that go to where one day they're wearing a mask, the next day they got nothing on.
Speaker 2: Gloves And yeah, I am like the gloves.
Speaker 1: The gloves, by the way, are disgusting because they're touching things with the gloves.
Speaker 2: I'd rather you touch it with your hands than the gloves.
Speaker 5: Because you then I see you picking up your phone with your gloves and still touch Yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel like nowadays there's people that will put masks on just because they have a bad teeth day or something like they just don't want their face exposed.
Speaker 2: Eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six.
Speaker 1: Five six five four eight is Anna being too much of a hypochondriac by not going out with her grandpa?
Speaker 2: What's going on, pops?
Speaker 6: How are you hey? Good to hear you? Uh? She also missed out on me winning five hundred.
Speaker 1: Oh wait a second, bo, So you feel fine right? Like you have no symptoms, There's nothing going on, you know.
Speaker 6: I'm like eighty percent, but I don't have anything though.
Speaker 2: What do you mean by eighty percent?
Speaker 6: Well, I don't feel great, but.
Speaker 2: I take back what I said. I'm glad it.
Speaker 1: But could that be that you don't feel great just because you just don't feel great? Or do you think that you got something from the family there.
Speaker 6: I don't have anything from the family. But four or five days ago Anna's mom brought home a watermelon and she said half of it was very bad. She cut up the other half. Well, I ate the half that was supposedly good, and I did get ill.
Speaker 2: Oh did you but that?
Speaker 6: But that was four or five days ago. Yeah, And then then the next day or so, little Carter came down with thing, but he was sick. I didn't have anything.
Speaker 2: How are your stools, Pops? What do we got here?
Speaker 6: From the heart of my bottom, I cannot mention that he does.
Speaker 3: Not like talking about He doesn't talk about that, not far in front of us.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, I never I never have.
Speaker 4: I have heard it once.
Speaker 2: You've heard him, Pooper, You've heard him talking about her. I'm talking about hold On.
Speaker 6: She said what she said one night. She taped me, and I make those sounds, and that's what she heard. She's never heard me.
Speaker 2: Hold on.
Speaker 1: Angel wants to comment here. Angel say hello to Anna's grandfather. We call him Pops.
Speaker 7: Hey, Pop, how are you doing.
Speaker 6: I'm doing great, Angel, how are you?
Speaker 7: I'm wonderful. I'm sorry didn't you know, get to hang out with you last night. But I would have to agree with her because I just had that flue and it was horrible, and I just had to go to Minnesota to watch my grandbaby and she ended up getting it, and then her mother ended up getting it, and then my son just got it. Very it is not a very good, you know thing going around right now?
Speaker 1: Really okay, So so this thing is not good. What are the symptoms of this thing?
Speaker 4: Throwing up?
Speaker 7: Throwing up and then coming out the other end?
Speaker 1: Those are the worst ones. Yeah, the achiness I can deal with. I don't know if I want throwing up.
Speaker 7: For twenty four hours and went to the street.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, hold on, old on, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: The phone, Yeah, I know, crazy, Sorry, Angel, your phone got a look crazy. Uh texture here says And I wish I knew your grandfather was at MGM.
Speaker 2: I went there last night.
Speaker 1: Every single Wednesday night he's there usually, okay, And are you always usually accompanying him?
Speaker 4: I try to?
Speaker 2: And it was last pretty much.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we go, we go from about two thirty to six thirty Pops.
Speaker 4: We don't want like paparazzi showing up.
Speaker 2: Wait, what's it like at two thirty? That sounds like my kind of timing.
Speaker 8: I think I'm well quiet, I can get in easier and also well Joel on Wednesday for frequent flyers I call him, but ones that go all the time, there's always a free gift, is there?
Speaker 3: So last week we had to wait forty five minutes for Pops to get his gift. What was they were allowed to eat? What was the gifts out of earrings?
Speaker 6: They were diamond ear rings. Not really, they were diamond ear rings. They and a shout out and a shout out to my pal the top post at mgim gus. He got us two pair run for my wife, one for my daughter on our anniversaries.
Speaker 5: Five minutes, I get a scoop of those diamond.
Speaker 2: That you're getting, CBS. You know what.
Speaker 1: That's actually a better gift than I thought they would give. I would think that they were yeah you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Yeah, and Mojo the week before that, it's every Wednesday. The week before then, I got a diamond bracelet that I gave to my daughter.
Speaker 2: Man, this is unbelievable.
Speaker 6: No, I'm not talking to I'm not talking ten thousand dollars bracelets. But now I'm talking very They liked them and they wear them.
Speaker 1: That's great. Erica is on with us right now, Eric, I say hello to Pops.
Speaker 7: Hi, Pops.
Speaker 6: Why Eric, are you single?
Speaker 9: I am actually not.
Speaker 6: Because I'm trying to lose one hundred and twenty pounds, but my wife won't leave me. I talk, I talk big when she's not around.
Speaker 2: This man is not sick. He is fine. Let's listen to him. He got he got diamond bros.
Speaker 6: And what's that? Erica? What do you?
Speaker 2: What do you think? Erica? Do you think Anna missed out? She should have gone out with her pops.
Speaker 9: I mean, going out with your pops and your grandma is always fun. But if you're doing it every Wednesday and not wanting to take the chance of getting sick and then potentially passing it on to everyone else, I would not be one to really be that mad about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, a lot of people are agreeing with you. It's funny. I'm looking at these text messages too. A lot of people don't want to get sick, you know, they and they want you. They want Pops some people are texting in here. This one here seven three four says maybe Pops should take a week off from the casino.
Speaker 6: That, yeah, when I lose, I do, I used to go parsonally.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll talk to you. We'll talk to you later, Pops. I hope that you don't get that sickness, and I hope everybody else feels better in that house.
Speaker 6: One more thing before the uh Ani meets every Wednesday. But since she turned double digits, she made me come from Florida to Michigan for her double digit birthday. That's ten. She's now thirty. She calls me every day, isn't that twenty years? Twenty years?
Speaker 1: Twenty years? Anna calls her Pops every single day. You're a real one, Anna, I like it. All right, Pops, we'll talk to you later.
Speaker 6: God bless you all. You got the best show going. Thank you.
Speaker 3: S