Speaker 1: All right, it's Mojo in the morning. Have you ever been busted by your location? Somebody having your location? What happened with you guys.
Speaker 2: Well, we did not know, so Wes.
Speaker 3: My husband is Canadian and his siblings all live in Canada. He's the only sibling that lives here in the States, and so he is really close with his two sisters and his brother.
Speaker 2: They talk all day every day.
Speaker 3: And he was went to send his sister Angie a text message and realized that her location was downriver here in Michigan, and he's like, wait a minute.
Speaker 2: He goes and she's at Michigan and I said she is. Did you know that?
Speaker 3: And he's like, well, no, I had no idea. So he called her and he was like, thanks for telling me you're coming through town. We could have gotten together. We did end up having lunch with her on Sunday. So she was in Ohio for likeification and was driving back through Michigan to take the bridge back to Canada, and we intercepted her.
Speaker 2: And I had lunch in Detroit.
Speaker 3: But he was like, you know, why wouldn't you tell Why wouldn't you have told me.
Speaker 2: That you were going to be in town?
Speaker 3: Because we could have actually set plans on the calendar and made plans. Thankfully it all worked out. But it was so funny because as he's giving her, you know, crap for not saying anything, she goes, weren't you just in Canada last weekend? And you never told me that you were in town? So they both got each other. But it was so funny that her location had come up, you know, underneath her name on the text, and that's how he knew that she was in the Vicinity.
Speaker 1: She was just going to go drive back home from her trip in Ohio and not you guys. Yeah, I have to tell you that I do this with Chicago, Like I'll go to Chicago to visit Jake and see my son and not call my family at all. Oh why because if I if I call them, I have to like see them. That's sound crazy, No, but I want to spend my focus of my time with my sons. But I want a way out though you can't just like slob pass.
Speaker 2: And that was what Ange.
Speaker 4: Like.
Speaker 3: I totally get it because I do the same thing, like if I'm in New York City or if I'm in Atlanta, places where I know people and have friends sometimes no offense. I love you, but it's not part of my schedule, so I'm probably not going to tell you that I'm known. But and that was Angie's whole thing was she was with her husband on a vacation. He rode his motorcycle back to Canada. She had the car, and she just wanted to get back. She wanted to get home. She had been gone for a week. She wanted to get home around the same time that he was going to get home. And so that's why she wasn't going to say anything. She was just going to drive through town.
Speaker 5: But I feel like you at least got to take a picture and send a text message like hey near you even if you don't link up with him, but just go by and not say worse, at least you acknowledging him.
Speaker 1: I went to Grand Rapids and we had to spend the night and could not post to any pictures because I didn't want my.
Speaker 6: I want might to get passed. You know that I didn't like check in with him or whatever and see.
Speaker 1: So I I to me, I I want to do I'm going not if I'm going to see you, obviously you're going to know.
Speaker 6: I'll call you, hey, let's get together.
Speaker 1: If I don't have the plans, like in Wes's sister's.
Speaker 3: Case, she didn't want to stop her driving, wanted to get home to Toronto.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so it was nice that she actually said that she would meet you guys, and nice that you guys met.
Speaker 3: It was that one which was so nice because Louise got to see her and loose love scene.
Speaker 1: But did he get Did he feel guilty then in the fact that he was in Canada and he didn't stop for her at all?
Speaker 2: Probably not.
Speaker 6: No, Will he do it now? Will he feel like he has to?
Speaker 2: He normally always he had, He's so close with his siblings.
Speaker 7: Yea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, It's like I always I always say this with Chicago, that I want to go to Chicago and stay downtown. I don't want to go to Chicago and go to the suburbs. And my family all lives spread out around the suburbs because it's a totally different feel of the city, and my son lives in downtown Chicago.
Speaker 3: When you're only there for twenty four thirty six hours, you have your stuff, you're doing.
Speaker 1: I told Chelsea because we go down to Tampa bunch and I told Chelsea, I said, I want to go down to Tampa and not tell Joe that we're here. That's crazy, And she don't and I don't know she may. I think she might have Joe's location and he may have hers. And she's like, I can't do that to him because if we go into town and he finds out, he will be heartbroak.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, how long would it take him to find out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they test all the time.
Speaker 6: It's right there at.
Speaker 2: The top of your text.
Speaker 7: You'd be hearing like he's probably checking her location all the time. He'd know before you were even there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, Like I listen, there are times also like I used to get busted all the time with Cedar Point, so you'd go to Cedar Point when the kids no. But we have friends that are in Ohio and you know, in Toledo and people would be like, I want to stop by. You know what the stop in Toledo is. It's for gas all right, or it's I'm the best truck stops. Listen, Well, the Turnpike definitely has the best ones. But if I'm but if I don't want to have to go and visit like friends and relatives when I'm going, I got a purpose. You're not a nice We're going to boot camp? Morn't your boot camp in Cleveland. I'm gonna stop and visit people on my way.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 5: Patt has text me right now, she's listening. She says, you're a horrible brother. She is nice, yourself full of crap.
Speaker 6: You don't think I'm okay. Hey, Brittany, what's going on? What's happened? I'd come see you up? What's happened in Brittany?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 6: Brett?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 6: She hung over phone? Call an path? Then? Yes, why do you? Why do you do that? You're not a nice human? And he's date you? Am I We're gonna do am? I the ale ale? I will say ten out of ten times, I don't do it.
Speaker 5: I would say if I'm being to seven at eight times, if I'm on the west side and i'm up near to Wyoming Exit, I'm going to see my grandma, even literally, even if it's for two minutes, kiss boom, I'm outit there.
Speaker 6: Do you do that with a girl? If you're with a girl, no, you don't want her to meet him.
Speaker 5: That's why you said, Oh, if I have a girl with me, will I go, hey, my grandma.
Speaker 1: How many times when you would go up to East Lancing to go do the games? Did you go visit my son? Completely different? Huh? How many?
Speaker 3: Friend?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, how about that?
Speaker 4: Let's start?
Speaker 6: Are we calling?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: How about this? How many times have I been up in East Lancing visiting my son? You were doing a game and I said, hey, come out out and have a drink with us. Have you come to see me?
Speaker 6: Different? Completely different?
Speaker 2: Do you really mean that when you say that?
Speaker 6: I do? I said it to West. No, I know.
Speaker 2: And then and then he was how to reach out to Tom? I got to reach out to time?
Speaker 1: I go.
Speaker 2: He doesn't even really mean that, he's saying that night.
Speaker 1: So I don't mean it when I say to you come stay at my house sometimes? Hold on my sister Pat, and Pat is on the phone. Why is Kevin bothering you?
Speaker 6: Pat?
Speaker 8: I just woke up and I got a text message and I turned on the I turned you guys FaceTime, and I heard that you don't like to see.
Speaker 4: Me whatever I did?
Speaker 6: What exactly did Kevin say?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 8: I don't mind. I don't mind that you do. I don't mind that you don't tell me you're in Chicago, because I wouldn't be able to go down there anyway.
Speaker 6: Yes, you can, I can come down.
Speaker 8: I wouldn't expect you. There's lots of times when you said, why don't you come down? But you know what, I wouldn't expect that because you don't see Jake that much.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing. I love visiting you, and actually I love being out.
Speaker 2: And she only raised you.
Speaker 1: But but but I do want to spend the time with Jacob.
Speaker 4: So here I understand that, and as you should.
Speaker 5: As you should and here here's what we're doing about some more time for you and so he doesn't have to run on.
Speaker 4: No, it's okay, it's I'm boring anyway.
Speaker 6: No, you're not.
Speaker 5: You're not Kevin Tommy for he forgets he forgot who who raised him.
Speaker 6: Pat.
Speaker 4: Pat's Tanu.
Speaker 6: She lives downtown. Pat.
Speaker 4: I know, I understand that. I understand that.
Speaker 1: But no, no, no, I don't. I don't pick favorites. You guys are all my favorites. I love all O.
Speaker 8: No, I know, I'm just joking. I really when you only come for the weekend, you should see your son.
Speaker 1: I'm going this weekend. I'm going to this weekend with Kevin, and I'm gonna drop him off in Orland Park on my way downtown and we.
Speaker 6: Can we can share Raisin brand and have a great time. Pat doesn't have Raisin Brand in her house. Come on, what do you mean I I did?
Speaker 4: I did last month. I had Raisin Brand crunch.
Speaker 6: She likes honey smacks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're right right now, I talk my fridge.
Speaker 6: Oh god, hold on saying hold on, Rob, what's up?
Speaker 4: Rob?
Speaker 6: What's going on?
Speaker 7: Much?
Speaker 4: Yeah? My wife watches my location like that. It's hard to sneak and buy her some gifts because she's always knowing.
Speaker 6: Why Really, but does it?
Speaker 3: Some people don't have to even look like online. Doesn't it just show up right under their name?
Speaker 4: It shows up.
Speaker 2: In the text message.
Speaker 3: It's not like I have to actively go and look for West's location.
Speaker 2: It shows me exactly where he is.
Speaker 1: I don't like that feature. I don't like the feature of that. You know, I go and look on here. Yeah, because I'm gonna look at my son. I could see my son up on it under his name. It will say it says exactly where he is, what city is, and right now.
Speaker 7: My friends turn it off when they're going to see their sneaky links because they don't want us to be like, why are you seeing them against?
Speaker 6: See, that's the thing.
Speaker 5: When people start turning it off and then turning it back home, that's even.
Speaker 6: More I know what you're the indicator. Hey, Rob, say hello to aunt Pat?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 6: Am Patty?
Speaker 5: Hi, Good morning Rob?
Speaker 4: Rob?
Speaker 1: Do you want to join Kevin and I. We're gonna go visit ant Pat in Orland Park. We're gonna go say hi to her.
Speaker 6: Hell yeah, hell yeah. It is the transportation we're gonna take. We're gonna take the old Gordon Chevrolet Tahoe. He's got to bring some snacks.
Speaker 2: Horse and get some ice cream.
Speaker 6: I got the gummyes.
Speaker 4: Pat.
Speaker 1: I've never I've never seen you on gummies, Pat, but I know you've tried them before.
Speaker 6: Did they work for you?
Speaker 4: I did it for pain, but no it didn't.
Speaker 6: No, we'll try mushrooms this time.
Speaker 1: Then. Okay, all right, we'll talk to you later.
Speaker 4: Rob.
Speaker 6: Take care of yourself. You all right? How often do you talk to Pat? Maybe? Drop a call? Wait? Who do you talk to more?
Speaker 4: Pat?
Speaker 6: Kevin Hermi?
Speaker 8: I think it's kind of equal. Do you guys want to hear a funny story. Yeah, Tracy got a knock on her door at her place in in Orland and it was a listener.
Speaker 4: She was all excited.
Speaker 8: Tracy didn't know who she was. She was all excited that that you know, she was your sister. Really, she just moved to Orland. She met her husband on the street walk in. But anyway, Tracy was there and uh, the lady who was helping her was there, and the lady said, where does Pat live?
Speaker 4: I need to find out where Pat, because.
Speaker 8: I wonder if I ever run into her in the neighborhood.
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh my god, that's Tracy was laughing and uh.
Speaker 6: We have friendly listening and you the police, now like.
Speaker 7: Where the other one is?
Speaker 8: I know, I felt I felt so so so important.
Speaker 4: Pat.
Speaker 6: Why don't we do this.
Speaker 1: Let's see if our sales department can sell ant Pat for appearances.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, I think we.
Speaker 4: Should get a T shirt with my name on it.
Speaker 6: Can we get a T shirt? Can we get a pat.
Speaker 1: Own merchant and Pat pr box? Oh y, now you're gonna make me really like that.
Speaker 3: Get like bombers with our name and aunt Pats needs to say a Pat.
Speaker 8: When I was working, when I was working at school, getting better Washington.
Speaker 6: If Tommy delivered it, he's going to handle over it. I love you, Pat, I'll talk to you later.
Speaker 4: On his way to Chicago.
Speaker 6: Why do I say Chicago wrong?
Speaker 5: It's in, you know, people say Chicago.
Speaker 4: It's not Chicago.
Speaker 1: Chicago, Chicago's very own.
Speaker 6: W g N t V.
Speaker 4: Al right, what I'm watching right now? Hey, guys, have a good day.