Speaker 1: Yesterday.
Speaker 2: I was not realizing that Tony was in the studio because I not necessarily can tell who's in studio and who's not in studio, sometimes sitting behind controls and things like that. And so I was like talking to Zach about something, and all of a sudden, I hear Tony.
Speaker 1: Go, what are you guys talking about?
Speaker 2: Because Zach had a moment this weekend, which you know, it gets I get little tidbits and stuff. What happened he had he was he does everybody else's job, and the problem with Zach is he gets burned out. The guy is meant to do only one person's job, me and no, and he won't say no. And Zach is too nice of a guy. I'm just so so I got the whole, Hey, I'm going to tell you something that's going on here, a thing from Shannon where she was like, I'm going to tell you that this is happening, and you know, you just need to know about it, because I don't want Zach to know that I told you write out.
Speaker 1: I didn't write out. I didn't want Zach to I said, I am.
Speaker 2: I am concerned for him because I think he's getting really overwhelmed and it's I don't think I said it's not fair, but like it's kind of not fair.
Speaker 1: It's not fair. So he comes.
Speaker 2: So I confronted Zach on that, but I did hear Shannon in the background. I'm like, oh, what are you doing? Like why did you say something right with me here in the studio. That happened to the Joe Show too. So you know, Joe does the morning show in Tampa with Ashley and Jed and now they have a new person on the show, Katie. He also does our afternoon show in Detroit, and I work with those guys, so this is actually kind of funny. Ashley comes to me and she says to me, she goes, hey, I got a little bit of an issue. I want to know what your thoughts are on this. And I said, what's that? And she goes, this is a text message from Joe and the text message was what is going on with Jed today? Why is he acting this way? And then she shows me a text message from Jed and it's, Hey, is he being a jerk? Or what what's happening with him? And so I said to Ashley, I go, all right, you know what I think you need to do. And I said, was that the next time that you guys are sitting down meeting, show them both their text messages. Obviously both they're feeling something, and at least let them know it, like don't like, don't be because when you start talking about things behind the scenes, then it doesn't come right out nobody, and then what happens is it gets built up over days and then sometimes weeks, and then it becomes something.
Speaker 1: So she of course said, no, she can't.
Speaker 2: She's like, I send them the podcast, okay, so hopefully she's listening to this.
Speaker 3: And yet let's do eachother Mojo's court and have them both on.
Speaker 2: Hey, by the way, speaking of that Howard things with you and Omar or whatever they got what's his name?
Speaker 3: Honestly now updates because I've han' blocked on everything.
Speaker 1: So have did you hear from any of his friends at all or anything?
Speaker 3: A couple of them reached out. They didn't say anything bad. They were like, hey, like we heard the segment on air, just wanted to check in make sure you're good, which I thought was kind.
Speaker 2: Which is funny because I went to go listen to that segment on our podcast yesterday I could not find it on our podcast, so really I thought some shenanigans were taking places.
Speaker 3: I'll send it to you.
Speaker 2: Well, I know, I found it eventually. I called Zach I go Zach, having an issue. I can't find the podcast, uh, And I wanted to listen to it because I would say, out of everything we did yesterday, that was the thing that got the most interaction. A bajillion phone calls and probably a godzillion amount of text messages came through on that thing. And then I asked, because I said to Bianca, I go, Bianca, did you make that anything?
Speaker 4: Like? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And Beyonca said that you didn't want it? I think you should have it on there, though, why would you not want to? I feel happened on the show.
Speaker 3: I feel like I said my piece, I said what I needed to say, and I just sort of want it over with, Like I don't like being in drama, Like I didn't even like having to I feel like I had to be very stern with him on air and I didn't even like that. Like that did not make me feel good, but that's how I felt.
Speaker 2: So so can I give my take on that whole thing?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 2: My take is that when we bring something up on the air, we have to expect that some things might get messy, and the messiness might happen on the air. It almost has to, because if it does not happen, you don't get both sides of a story or perspective. And people were all very supportive of you. Yeah, and I thought that that was one of those things where and it's relatable. For those who didn't hear it, you can go listen to the podcast of it. Anna was talking about bringing a plus one to the Auto Show and the guy she felt like was disrespectful to her and then he called up the show. I mean, honestly, very dramatic from yesterday show. If you want to go listen to it.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I just feel like if it's on social it lives on and the conversation keeps going, and I'm just kind of done with it. But I mean, if you really want her to post it, go for it. But when this man's coming at my throat again, I'm seeing him your way.
Speaker 2: If he's going to come at your throat, you shouldn't have brought it up on the air at all.
Speaker 1: Period.
Speaker 2: But I will say this to you, I don't think that him talking or us promoting it or putting it on a social is going to make him come at your throat. I think that the thing will make him be upset is the fact that it was brought up on the radio and that already happened.
Speaker 1: So but with that said, you don't want it on. You don't want it on.
Speaker 2: But I will say this to everybody, if we talk about it in the air, sometimes we cannot pull podcasts because if we pull the podcast, guess what, we lose the ratings for that moment.
Speaker 1: So we cannot do that.
Speaker 2: And if we lose the ratings for that moment, that was a twenty five minute break show. It was that long twenty five minutes.
Speaker 3: And say nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Kevin is again. Now you said, Kevin, I would like to be judge Judy here. So I'm sitting in the courtroom not not.
Speaker 2: Every conversation needs our I felt like I was not.
Speaker 5: Yeah, y'all needed to work out, But y'all needed to work out, and that that conversation made me so uncomfortable.
Speaker 6: Have to be your guys business to make commentary. That's why you guys are sitting there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what was like War of the Roses that'd be like the two of you guys.
Speaker 6: Just said nothing and Mojo did war the roses alone.
Speaker 1: Well, sometimes that happens also, but not that, Kevin.
Speaker 2: You must know this guy. Are your friends with this guy, and that's why you didn't say anything.
Speaker 1: I do know this guy. That didn't.
Speaker 5: That didn't dictate my interjection or lack. They were having the conversation, though, Anna and this guy. Not every conversation. This is real life we're dealing with. Not every situation. Do we interject in in every conversation in my life? Do I put myself in every single moment of everybody's business. No, that's not how real life operates. So when two people have a disagreement on air and they need to hash it out, they need to hash it out.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't you love to be an ex period mine and Chelsea's fights that we have at night?
Speaker 1: You can.
Speaker 2: I'll call you no, no, thank you? Well, how about it twenty four hours? Sometimes you need a twenty four hour waiting period. After twenty four hours, what did you think of that whole thing from yesterday? I thought what took place needed to take place. Two people who were in a situation needed to have their situation handled by themselves, and that's what's the place. Do you have a side that you were weighing towards, no way Towardana?
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, you know, I think I do agree that and all this, I get this from the Bible, and all that getting and all that gaining. Get an understanding. And I'm not sure if either party got an understanding. And I think that's what was missed yesterday. Would Shannon and I's voice have helped.
Speaker 1: Who knows?
Speaker 5: I think sometimes, like you always say, were like the world always has too many cooks in a kitchen. I think too many voices in a conversation isn't always the right thing that happens. Look at our world today, especially when you talk to politics. But I think that Anna did a great job of expressing herself. I'm not sure if Armand did a great job of understanding where she was coming from.
Speaker 1: And I think that's where the dissension took place.
Speaker 2: I think the surprise was that you guys supposedly were such good friends, because that was wild to hear that, because it sounded like you and he, well, it sound like he actually thought you guys were better friends. But you definitely did not do not feel that way.
Speaker 3: I mean friends for a long time. There's been things he's done that I haven't liked, and this was just sort of like my last straw. But there's also been a lot of situations where he has helped me through some of the hardest, most traumatic things in my life. Like I had an ex that was like stalking me at my apartment and armand took my phone and was like, I'll take care of it, and he got the X to chill out on me. So I don't know, I just feel like there's a lot of history there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well it was a very big moment from yesterday and if you miss that, it's up on the podcast. I'm looking at some of the textures here. Jalen just text in not gonna lie. I listened to it three times after the show, three times.
Speaker 1: We need to see what Jalen thought. That means.
Speaker 3: People were sending it to me like I can't believe you said that.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yes, that's an hour and a half out of his day.
Speaker 2: I love that people sent it to you because you actually talked well when they were sending it to you, what were they sending it saying? Like, what were they saying about it.
Speaker 3: I can't believe you said that, just because I did some little digs at him that like, if you know about him in this situation, you might have understood.
Speaker 1: But yeah, and.
Speaker 2: Then a couple of other ones here textures here said uh.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: I feel like the dude only came on the air to try to say face sure and not make him look bad. Actually, I think he looked worse coming on the air, But sometimes I think it's just how the moment happened.
Speaker 3: I didn't even bring up his name. But yeah, we don't have to keep talking about it, y'all.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: A texture hero though awin Zara's came in. Have Anna and this guy ever hooked up before?
Speaker 3: No, we haven't, like we've never done anything physically.
Speaker 1: Friends, just friends. Yeah, so this is just a guy friend of yours.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm he actually has a child and I'm very close with the child and mother.
Speaker 2: Which, by the way, that makes it even more interesting because imagine that you just have like a person that you're friends with and you get into that big of a I guess that does happened with a lot of I never really see it with girls and a guy. Guy friends usually it's got girls and girls that get in fights. Guys when they get into fights are different. Like when I get into fights with guys, you know, like I don't. It's not verbal, it's just more you know, I'll go after the guy like it either gets it's either physical because it's so pissed you're pissed off and your whatever, or you just don't talk to them anymore. You just kind of go with it, but you definitely don't want to talk through a a guy guy fight. Like if I'm upset with one of my buddies, I just like screw that guy. I'm done with him, you know, all right lydia anything before I move on?
Speaker 1: Or no, move on? Oh jesus, no, I'm not. I'm not what he's calling again? He's calling again? What is he calling for?
Speaker 6: I did I didn't even I didn't even ask him. I just and I was just gonna put dump pick.
Speaker 1: Up on it. Do you wait? Do you think that he wants us to make it a special phone post? Or no? Pick up the phone? Can I pick it up?
Speaker 4: Or no?
Speaker 5: You don't? Spit fits he's talking about it?
Speaker 2: Can we make you guys know? Can we make you guys friends again, or no, can we work out something where.
Speaker 3: I'm like really not interested in that, but.
Speaker 1: Okay, how about a waiting period?
Speaker 2: And then you.
Speaker 1: Guys, okay, all right, our mind. We got to keep it succinct, though, what did what did you call for?
Speaker 4: Hey? This, this is all I want to say is is I love Anna, And at the end of the day, like you know, our friendship is bigger than anything, and you know, whatever I did, whatever rold I played in it, I apologize and I want to give a public apology online because outside of everything is I don't want to lose my friends. So I just want to say that, you know what I'm saying, I appreciate it, you know what I mean. I love you, Anna, and I hope that we'll be friends again like like you always have.
Speaker 1: I would appreciate that. I think that was missing from the conversation yesterday.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that. I would appreciate if you stop telling people that I'm lying about my experience, because that is my experience.
Speaker 4: So I understand, I understand it's your experience and I get that, but we do understand, we do recognize that can be live. So and here's the thing. You know, sometimes I see things differently, and if I may be like in my own head, but bigger than that is, I want to say that you're my friends and I love you even though we see you know, we're seeing things totally different. I even asked my attorney and everybody was with us and say, hey, did I do anything wrong? They're like, well, you know, I didn't see you anything wrong.
Speaker 1: I didn't you know, I don't.
Speaker 4: Understand that, and I don't understand it, but I want to apologize to you my mind.
Speaker 1: How many times did you listen to it yesterday?
Speaker 4: Uh? It was it was quite a dark spot in my year already, so I didn't even listen to it at all. I just said, you know what you know. I mean, if I did something wrong, we needs to apologize. You know what I mean? And because because the bigger thing is not being right, it's something about who's right about what's right, and what's right is is apologized with your friends if you if they feel like you're donally wrong.
Speaker 2: I like it right, good armand thank you for the thank you for the call. And maybe if you guys give it a little bit of time, you guys can know you.
Speaker 4: Didn't want to take my call MO. You were like, just not pick up for this guy. You were not an advocate for this maker. We're trying to make up here.
Speaker 2: Listen, I I want you guys to be friends so I can get more kind ten from the two of you guys in your friendship.
Speaker 6: To be fair. Armand there's no I in WI and Anna didn't contact you. You contacted us for her.
Speaker 2: Oh that's by the way, I want to make commn.
Speaker 4: I'll put an olive branch out there.
Speaker 2: All right, we appreciate it. I like that, Armand that was very kind, very kind that you guys are good. Well, well, I appreciate it. Thank you so much, Arman.
Speaker 1: Take care guys, all right, take care of yourself. Have a blessed day.