Speaker 1: Uh, it's about to do in the morning show. Am I the only person that.
Speaker 2: That does this.
Speaker 1: I buy things clothes specifically, and I never wear them, and I have them in my closet with the tags still on them. So I was cleaning my closet. I was going through. I'm trying to wear stuff differently now. I'm trying to do things that make me feel like, okay, good, you can now fit into this, or you fit and look good okay in this because I've been doing the jab, you know, the shot, and so I've lost weight and I'm able to like fit into stuff and actually not look like a freaking balloon in them.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: So I was going through my closet and I found some stuff, and I was looking at some pants, some you know, jeans, and then also I've got some like golf pants, or I've.
Speaker 2: Got like some slacks jos. I've got some chinos they're doing, I've got some chinos if people say that.
Speaker 1: So I'm going through and I got them hung on you know, a pants hanger, and I'm pulling them out, and also I see the thing dangling the you know, the price tag and the tag from the thing still on.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, oh, I didn't even wear these things. I didn't even put them on it all.
Speaker 1: They're like they're still, you know, fresh from the store. So I grab and I look at them and I'm like, oh my god, like what is going on here?
Speaker 2: Look at these things.
Speaker 1: They're like I have, I'm fitting into a thirty six pants now. I was at one point a forty two pant. Okay, so I was up to a forty two. Give yourself some applause, man, you know what, Kevin, if I stay this way for another six months, I'll give myself applause. I want to maintain this for a little bit, or try to get even skinnier if I can. So I was going through I'm like, oh, I got a forty here, all right. I can't fit into those anymore. Those are too big. I had a thirty eight. I'm like, okay, maybe, okay, I'll try them on. I'll try it on.
Speaker 2: These were like a big forty eight whatever, and I actually found a forty two. Okay.
Speaker 1: So I'm going through these pants and I'm looking at them, and I'm looking at the tag, and I know where I bought these things from.
Speaker 2: So I decided because there's nothing else.
Speaker 1: To do in this world right now, because our lives are miserable because of the weather and everything.
Speaker 2: I said, you know what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go to the mall and I'm going to and I'm gonna I am going to go to the mall and I'm going to return them, and I Am not going to tell on my bottom two years ago or whatever it was that when I was a size. So I'm going to go in there and try to see if I can return them and try to exchange them for at least the different size, you know, especially because some of these pants.
Speaker 2: They still sell.
Speaker 1: So I Chelsea has a drawer full of bags. There's a million and one bags from different stores. We love Lululemon bags, like the bags that Lululemon are the most the best lunch boxes you can ever have. And I had something there from Lululemon, so I grabbed Lululu I'm in bag. Then I actually went in and I found a bag from north Stroms. I found a Norseroms bag, so I grabbed a Norseroms bag, and then I found a Macy's bag to have props. So because I here's a deal, I wanted it to look like I just kind of bought them. So I went back to the stores at the mall at twelve Oaks and I went in there and I tried to like start talking to them right away, so I had like a relationship at least going on.
Speaker 2: I'm like, Hey, what's going on. How's it going?
Speaker 1: So I said, well, boy, this Weather's thing, doing the whole thing, having a conversation. I'm like, yes, I want to return these. And I'm sitting there the whole time going, oh my god, are they're going to return these? They're going to return them? And I got to tell you, it was crazy. All of them were like, oh, no problem, here, we'll throw Can I tell you something Thelu. I shouldn't say this because now I'm gonna be found out the Lulu. They didn't even the girl didn't. I don't even think she even scanned it.
Speaker 2: She was shah. I don't even think she did anything scanning. The will return anything anytime. It could be two decades later.
Speaker 1: I saw her and I won't say which store. I saw one store. Then take a pair of Mike. Well, it's not a pair, it's a it's a single. I saw one one pants. They took the pants and put it right back on a wreck. Actually yeah, and they exchanged it for a smaller size because they still had the same you know, they still all.
Speaker 2: Pretty much what you're experiencing. Now, what's that?
Speaker 1: Pretty privilege, man, Pretty privileged popular privilege?
Speaker 2: They know? Can I tell you something?
Speaker 1: I don't think one of the three was a listener because she had said something. The other two they honestly, I could have been George Clooney or I could have I could have been uh, you know who. I could have been that that Jesus Christ, and they would have said, they would have said, do you walk.
Speaker 2: In sandals in this weather?
Speaker 1: There are stores that are so good about it, and there are others that just keep you the harvest. But it was but it was wild. I reach I returned too, because I was forty two? Was two years ago? Wow?
Speaker 2: So two years ago? I would returned to pair of pants two years ago? Is that crazy? Close? More often? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Eminem, that was crazy. It was honest, It was honestly, And has anybody ever done this before? Like, I know, we talk about returning things and the craziest things people return. Has anybody ever returned anything that was that long ago, and you bring it back to the store and they take it back because they were perfectly good. Actually, one one of the pair of pants that I brought back, I'm smelling going. It smells like my closet, you know what I mean? Like you know how it's Have you ever tried a pair of pants on at a in a dressing room and you can smell the person that tried them on before you?
Speaker 2: I hate that where you see the dealder at marks yea, I hate. I won't buy this the collar.
Speaker 1: But if I go to any of the stores that Bianca goes to, I know I will have Beyonca all over it because she does this all Beyonca returns things like good thing most of.
Speaker 2: Us on Amazon. But actually I did this the other day. I went to Lululemon and returned leggings from twenty twenty one who but new mirror, and they still took them back. Were they used? Yeah? Did you put those yet leggings on me? I wore them the other day. That's what I do. You return them and then you just get a brand new pair. Like when I go to loul Lemon.
Speaker 1: You know what they should do it at Lilu Lemon, they should promote, as warn by the Mojo in the morning show.
Speaker 2: Hey, who do we got here? Online? Seven? Lydia? Was this person's name? I kind of take their name. What's your what's your name?
Speaker 3: And yo, my name is James.
Speaker 2: No, Hi, James. How you doing what? Let's just guess names for the rest. What's going on? James?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Not much.
Speaker 3: I worked at lul Lemon in Toledo.
Speaker 2: Sat a comment on this, Yeah, what's going on?
Speaker 3: So it's actually a pertly thing. So, like the knights, are you are the more likely we are to return your item?
Speaker 2: Wow? So it's a friend. If you're friendly, you can do this. Yes.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So if you come in like with an attitude like or more like an expectation like will you like just make this happen, We're probably not going to do it for you.
Speaker 2: But if you come in like, oh.
Speaker 3: Like, could you please maybe make an exception, it's more likely that we'll.
Speaker 2: Do it for you. Okay, what's the question.
Speaker 1: What's the oldest years wise that you've seen somebody try to return something?
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, I've.
Speaker 3: Seen something that's over ten years old. I've worked at the store since twenty eighteen, and like I've seen something like seven years later that someone's like trying to return. So I remember having in our store seven years prior.
Speaker 1: By the way, by the way, your soft joggers are my new favorite. The soft joggers Thursday are unreal. They are so good. Oh my god, I am loving And I'm going to say this. I'm going to go on record and say this. I used to be an Alo fan for about a minute. I thought that that place had good stuff. Nobody not even close to Lululemon stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I'm split on it personally, split on it.
Speaker 2: Personally. I hate to be a trader.
Speaker 3: I hate to be a trader. I think Alo makes better leisure wear. I think Lulu makes better athletic wear.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I buy stuff at Alo and it falls apart in a week. You know, it's just ridiculous. Honestly, I'm I'm down on those guys.
Speaker 2: No chance. The return policy is that good?
Speaker 3: Wow? I respect that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, Al als kind of strict with their stuff.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna come visit you. Okay, I'm coming to the mall and I'm going to see you here in a little bit, James.
Speaker 3: Okay, Mom, we're moving to Perrysburg and soon. So okay, will you We're gonna a big store down there.
Speaker 2: Will you be going to that location? Then? Yes, we love it. James, Thanks buddy, appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Of course.
Speaker 2: You have going all right, be right back. More mojo in minutes. Hey, your bills.
Speaker 3: Bill stacked up.
Speaker 2: Let's stay those bills. Your shot up one thousand dollars happens in minutes on Channel nine five five