Speaker 1: ADWB. We are right now. I'm going to give you another keyword for Sabrina Carpenter. Let's take a script before for Chas.
Speaker 2: To win a trip to Los Angeles to see Sabrina Carpenter at one of her sold out shows. Happens now on KDWB talk Back. The keyword Sabrina. That's Sabrina on our iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: Who on the show has shingles? One person on this program has shingles all over their belly. It's not me once, Okay, Bailey, it's not me. Oh Jenny, you got shingles on your belly?
Speaker 3: Well, I actually don't have shingles, but I thought I did because I got this really big rash on Friday. And if you get to remember Thursday, during the show, I kept complaining I had the worst headache in the world and I just felt like garbage the week before.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I got some crazy rash.
Speaker 3: But I had posted it on Instagram and shout out to all the amazing nurses and doctors that listen to our show, because they messaged me and they're like, no, because it's all over your stomach, like shingles would only.
Speaker 4: Be on one side.
Speaker 3: Oh really, So they were like, it looks more like a viral rash, So just keep an eye on it, put some cortizone ten whatever it's called on it, and then if it doesn't go away in ten days, then you need to go to the doctor.
Speaker 1: You had shingles one time.
Speaker 3: I did a shingles one time, which I like kind of thought that's definitely what it was, just because I was starting. I don't know, a couple spots looked a little blistery. The signs, well, the signs were different though, because the last time it was like the shooting side pain, it was crazy, but this time it was very much like just on my head. I felt like I couldn't speak on Thursday morning because my head was so bad. Yeah, and I went home and I napped, and then I also had a physical that day, and I just I really equated all of that to like my lady time, because it was and then, yeah, I don't know, some viral rash is what everyone.
Speaker 1: Kind of wors I mean, it's like you can get it anywhere, you can get it in your eye. I had it on the inside of my thigh one time, like halfway between my knee and my upper thigh. And it looked like it looked like a burn. It was purple, and I don't want to get too much into it, but it was. It was the disgusting thing. And I put some paddo on it, and yeah, it looked like this old railroad uzzy puss, yellowy cakey mixture. Uh, there a shot for that. So there's a preventative shot. Yeah, yeah, yeah. When you get older, I think plast past forty, you're supposed to get a couple of sing shingle shots.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: What I had learned the last time I had it, which was like three years ago, I thought you had to be fifty year older. And now people are saying that you can get it at a young age.
Speaker 1: Yes, there was no age limit. All right, you got your Subrina Carpenter key word. Let's get right into our favorite weekly game, lyric Shuffle Day versus Vaunt. Jenny will spit out a word. We gotta come up with a song that's got that word in the lyric.
Speaker 4: Okay, Dave, you're going first today.
Speaker 1: I'm ready trust nothing nothing, no.
Speaker 2: Sorry, trusting believe me.
Speaker 1: I can't tell you who that's bye. I know it's the song. I can't tell you it's by I don't give it to me.
Speaker 4: Okay, I just say I don't know. I don't know. I'm so over.
Speaker 1: You don't get lost. No, I don't know who you think you are. Somebody tell me what that is.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't know, but here we go.
Speaker 4: Three.
Speaker 3: Okay, next person, This is forer Vaunte.
Speaker 5: Never mind, never mind, Elphine someone like that's almost the title of the song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good job, good.
Speaker 4: Job, all right, v you got a point.
Speaker 3: Congratulations And if anyone was wondering a little dell today, Okay, next.
Speaker 4: Round, Dave your word.
Speaker 1: Ready, dude, dude, look like late.
Speaker 4: Good job.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, Dave's on the board now't you one to one tied at the moment?
Speaker 4: This is for vant.
Speaker 5: This, this is this is the life hold on tight let's ha the Montana.
Speaker 1: Okay, give it to you.
Speaker 4: We started it before the buzzer went off. I'll give it to you.
Speaker 1: I was gonna do a moment like this by Kelly Function. Nice job. Yes, good one.
Speaker 4: Okay, round three. This word is Dave's.
Speaker 6: Skin nothing no, no, I've also got nothing. Okay.
Speaker 1: The Coldplay sounds like coldplay? Oh yellow, Okay, yeah, okay, you didn't know that song kind of a little yeah, all right, no point, I'm gonna tell you that one right now is no clock. Play clocks, give me dollar.
Speaker 4: If you play, we're going to continue to This is for Van.
Speaker 7: Glow.
Speaker 1: This place about good job. I'm doing great today?
Speaker 3: Is he's got three? Dave, you have one. You got to get to this pointer else you have no chance of tying. Okay, here you go, cold.
Speaker 1: Yours, cold as ice, willing.
Speaker 8: Love.
Speaker 3: Okay, David to Vanna's three. If Dave can steal this, we'll go to a tie breaker. But if you get it, you are.
Speaker 1: Let's see hit me, hit me, hit me.
Speaker 4: There you go, girls, because.
Speaker 1: Girls like you run around with guys like kids.
Speaker 4: It was girls. But congratulations, Wow, can.
Speaker 1: We play clocks when we come back?
Speaker 4: We can play well, we do.
Speaker 1: Even better. War of the Roses coming up in a second. This is an interesting one because it's so different. Uh. Basically, he wants to find out whether the woman that he used to love and still does will accept roses from him, So it's a little bit of a different ploy. There's no cheating involved. Really, he just wants to find out if he came back into her life with roses, would she accept the roses or say no, I'm d u in done. It's coming up next on War of the Roses on kd W. Hey look at that. We are commercial free for an hour. That means nothing but content. Content everywhere, all over your face, content everywhere, content all over the table. Is like a kid spilled jelly. All the content everywhere that ain't jelly. It's just a mess. Stop what is he? I'm twenty four years old. I have the sentient humor of a fifth grade boy talking what I do? So I like that? So you're disgusting. I know you should hear some of the conversations I hear in here between Jenny and Bailey. What it is disturbing? Yesterday were talking about what would you change about your boobs? And I'm like, really, do I have to be exposed to this? Do vont and I sit there and go, what would you change about this?
Speaker 4: You don't have to. You can close your ears, close your ears.
Speaker 1: What if Vaunt and I came in and said what would you change about this? And this and this? And we're over here talking about it and it's like, oh, well, this would be nice.
Speaker 9: And having a good old time. How would you feel as women.
Speaker 1: I'd be like, they seem so secure in their masculinity. I'd be like, wow, good for them, you know that, I Williams. We have four of the roses coming up in a second. That'll be in moments. We're never more than thirty minutes away from another keyword for Sabrina Carpenter boob ash is coming up Thursday. I've been sleeping better. I'm in a better mood. I got rid of the moths. I figured out why I have moths in my pant in.
Speaker 4: My Why did you have them?
Speaker 1: Do you want to hear the story really quick? Yeah, So we have these little they're called Indian something moss. They're about the size of your pinky fingernail. Okay, so they're small, and they're brownish tannish, and they've been all over our laundry room for a couple of months, just dozens of them, and Susan vacuums them up every day and then they come back. So I got up on a ladder and between the crack of the ceiling in the wall, they would lay their little larva, their little eggs, and I would find squirmy, it's gross, squirmy little larva of these moths. So the guy from Orcan comes by, and he said, they can be coming from anywhere, you know what. A lot of the time we look and look and we never find the source. For him, he said, you got any food around here? I said, well, there's some bird food. He likes, Oh no, that's not it. Do you have any other food around here? Oh, there's some peanuts for my birds that I keep up on the top shelf. Get up on a step ladder. I get this peanut bagged. It was swarming with chewed up peanuts, dead moths, live moths, live larva squirming around in this bag. And this bag is about the size of a grapefruit full of peanuts, and they were just and he said he looked at it, and the organ guy and all his expertise says, confirmed that is the source of your in fact, and I'm no kidding, wow, But that we got rid of it, sprayed around. He put a bomb off in there, not a literal bomb, but like a bomb. Stand back, and how the moths are gone.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: Great story. See, when you're a homeowner and you get a little bit past the age of forty, these are the things that preoccupy your lives.
Speaker 10: You forgot you have peanuts that they're past forty, and I feel like it preoccupies my life too. I feel like Jenny, you would have you would have remembered that you had peanuts up there and you were just thought them out without calling somebody.
Speaker 4: I definitely would have.
Speaker 1: But Dave, it was so I dusted off all the peanuts and blew them off and put them back up there, lying, lying I put them in the trash outside, of course you did. Yeah, But Project Feeder Watch starts on Saturday, so I gotta get peanuts. I gotta go down to the wild Bird Store. I might have. Do you want peanuts in the shell? Some old still the liver squirrels not into that. So anyway, time to get onto War of the Roses on kd double ub and find out what happened catching a cheater one fake booquet of roses at a time. Four of the Roses starts right now on KDWB. When I read this War of the Roses, I said, no, we can't do this one because people send in like, hey, can I be on War of the Roses. I think that my girlfriend has seen somebody else because I found like, you know, a shoe, A strange shoe that a guy left a shoe at my house. Okay, this one doesn't even qualify for War of the Roses because it doesn't match the criteria. It's not even about cheating. I'm gonna let the guy on the phone tell you the story. We've got Adam on the phone, tell me what's going on? And this is not even a War of the Roses. We'll we'll figure out a way around it. But what's going on? Adam?
Speaker 11: Hey, yeah, yeah, this isn't this isn't Aware of the roses. So thank you for for hearing me out. I I just can't get over my ex and it's been I think like a year, and I just I can't shake it. I can't sleep, I can't stop thinking about her. And I swear I'm not a psycho.
Speaker 1: I just think comes across a little psycho, a little a little psycho.
Speaker 11: But at the same time, no, I really go ahead really think we're meant to be together. I really, really really think that. And I I just I don't want you guys to give her hard time. I don't want to test her. I just I really want to see if she would just accept roses from me, like you know, if you if you say I have roses for you and see if she accepts them, you know, I don't. I don't. I don't know what she's up to. I'm not I'm not stopping her. I don't know if she's seeing someone. But I just I just want to see if she'll accept them and maybe she'll Maybe that'll give me hope that she she might give me another chance.
Speaker 4: Can we ask you why you guys broke up? Nothing?
Speaker 11: It just it just kind of I don't know, it just kind of fizzled, didn't It didn't work out, and i'thing crazy and nothing.
Speaker 3: Dramatic, but in the last relationship, no, no, okay.
Speaker 1: And so then at first maybe you kind of thought you could be like, Okay, well we broke up whatever, But then as the weeks and months went by, you're like, oh my god, you know you might.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I feel like, yeah, I messed up. I feel like I wasn't in it as much as I should have been. And I didn't realize that. You know, they say, you don't realize, you know, until it's gone, you're what you miss and all that. So it's just I mean, it's been a year I can't shake it.
Speaker 1: So I know, well, how do you think she feels about this? Because is she like avoiding you? Does she like answer text message even bother to text her? What makes you think that she would even be receptive to you sending your flowers?
Speaker 11: I have not made contact with her, so this is like, that's true. Tests to see if well, one, if she remembers me, and then.
Speaker 1: Well she remembers you, there's no question, but very much a shot in the dark. So so how do we work this out? So we call and we say like, hey, I'm from a Flores. I'm from you know, like Gym's Floral whatever. Yeah, and I've got flowers for you. Here's what you can do. I'm from Jim's Floral whatever, and I've got flowers for you. But I've got the wrong address. Your address doesn't exist. I've got one, two, three, make up an address and what we need her address? So do you know her address?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, hang onto that we'll get you rich her address off here. And she's like, no, I don't want flowers from him. Well there's your answer, right.
Speaker 8: But maybe she's feeling the same way that he is and they're just not talking about it. So it's possible they're both like this is a fairy tale and they're longing for the other one.
Speaker 1: It's like like a lifetime movie. Yes, and they'll get together and they'll run to each other's arms and go, I've missed you. I've missed you too. I was gonna get you four hours at them or not or not or not or not? All right, if you're cool with this, then what we can do is that if I got this right, we'll call her. You're from gonna make up a florist. It doesn't matter. I think we got it worked out. But you gotta be ready for the end. You gotta be ready for the answer because if her answer is like send him back, you got to live with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's about a year though, I think he's willing to.
Speaker 11: Okay, yeah, I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Not everyone deserves closure, but we do.
Speaker 2: It's Cimber, part two of War of the Roses on Katie WB.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you got the premise here. He is wondering whether this woman that he used to date they broke up a year so ago, he can't stop thinking about her. He's still heart broken, wakes up thinking about her, goes to sleep thinking about her, wishing somehow that she'd come back, oh yearning. Oh yeah, somebody said via text, I had her legitimate question, why not just send her roses? Yeah? Well, because then she doesn't have a choice. Like if I were to send Bailey roses, you'd like find them on your front porch, and that's technically accepting them. You bring them in and you threw them away. I wouldn't know whether you wanted them or not, right exactly. You wouldn't get to see my reaction at all.
Speaker 12: And this way, if she says no, he can just hang up the phone and be done.
Speaker 1: Save that way. But yeah, we thought I serve as the middle man.
Speaker 4: Right, he doesn't have to be quite as vulnerable.
Speaker 1: Yes, so let's make the phone call to her to see whether she will accept roses. You got your all, your everything already. Yeah, okay, let's make the phone call on War of the Roses, and then right after War the Roses a couple of minutes late as to bring a carpenter keyword we have not forgotten that's coming up after we make the phone call.
Speaker 4: Hey's this Danielle. Yes, it is hey Danielle. My name is Katie.
Speaker 3: I work with and I actually have these beautiful flowers for delivery for you, but I seem to have the wrong address.
Speaker 4: It doesn't even exist when I google it. So right now I have.
Speaker 3: And I'm just looking to find the right one because that does not seem to exist.
Speaker 7: Oh well, okay, yeah, can you tell me who they're from? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course they're from someone named Adam. Seriously, yep, I'm assuming you know him.
Speaker 7: I do, I just haven't heard from him in a while.
Speaker 4: Okay, I mean, is it okay if I deliver the flowers?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Yeah, please.
Speaker 3: Oh well, it sounds like you're pretty happy to get these flowers from him.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I really am.
Speaker 3: I hate to be nosey, but I'm a little bit bored at work right now. Have you not spoken to this person in a while or.
Speaker 7: Well we not so still all the teeth, but we dated for a little bit, but it it ends like a year ago.
Speaker 4: Okay, But you are happy to get flowers from him?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I really am.
Speaker 4: Oh well, maybe this is a little rekindling.
Speaker 1: Give her the good new, give her, give her the good news.
Speaker 3: The good news is, Danielle, that Adam's actually on the phone right now, and this was all his idea to see if you would accept flowers, because we're a radio station and normally we try to catch chers on this bit that we're doing right now. But right now we're actually trying to form a love connection instead of break one up.
Speaker 7: That's nice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So, Adam, if you.
Speaker 11: Want to say, Hi, Hey, Danhill, Hi, sorry to throw this on you. I I can't stop thinking about you, and I just wanted you to know that I'm sorry. I wasn't fully present before, but I'm serious now and I just need to know. Are you seeing someone right now?
Speaker 7: I'm not. I'm definitely not.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well this is maybe he was right then when he said we're meant to be together.
Speaker 4: I mean she said she was excited to get flowers from him.
Speaker 1: I could tell right away. Yeah, oh right, I could tell right away. He's blushing to the phone. Yeah. How do you feel right now, Adam? After a year of missing Danielle.
Speaker 11: I feel hopeful. I'm thrilled that she accepted the flowers, and I hope I can actually bring her flowers in real life.
Speaker 1: How do you feel, Danielle?
Speaker 7: Yes, I would like the in real life, in person reconnection. I've been missing really a lot too.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like the one that got away, like this is back, was Adam your one that got away.
Speaker 7: A little bit. But you know, I've I've been just trying to move on, but it hasn't really been working. And I've missed him too.
Speaker 1: I get it. I think sometimes you move on to somebody and you keep comparing them and going, oh, they're okay, but they're no Tammy. I remember I broke up with Tammy one time and I was out with Kate and we're at a bar and we're supposed to be having fun, and I was like, it's not Tammy. Oh you said that, well, not to her, but I but I think I said, I don't really feel like being out tonight, and so we went home. And sometimes that's the way is. I don't have any idea. She was the one who cheated on me with the Air Force Academy cadet. Yeah and then yeah, so well yeah she really Anyway, I'm glad that that all kind of worked out. It wasn't an ugly breakup. Somebody's text messages says goose bumps, so sweet, because you don't usually get that. On War of the Roses. Another one says love this segment with a little heart emoji. I'm tearing up. This one says, Oh my god, wore the roses this morning? So cute. We need more of this. You know what's funny is usually when we do a War the Roses with a happy ending, people are like, that was barring.
Speaker 4: I want the drama.
Speaker 1: On the phone, Londa said that she's in love with it.
Speaker 7: Oh hi, Yolanda, Hello, good morning.
Speaker 1: Did you like War of the Roses today?
Speaker 7: I loved it. It gave me this morning. They just sound so happy. I wanted to have a really, really good date.
Speaker 1: Are you, Yolanda? Can I get personal with you? Because we're friends?
Speaker 4: Right absolutely?
Speaker 7: I listen to y'all every morning.
Speaker 11: Are you Are.
Speaker 1: You with the forever person or are you still looking over your shoulder for the one that got away? Yeah? Okay, I support it. Yeah. Do you and your boo want to come to Boo Bash coming up on Thursday night?
Speaker 7: I would love to come to Boubash. I never got a chance to get through on the line.
Speaker 1: He well, I'm gonna put you on hold, Yolanda, will get you in on the list for Boo Bash.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, you.
Speaker 1: Can't wait to meet you in your boo. I feel good now that we've done a ward the roses that actually make we should play Katy Perry's the One that Got Away. I wonder if, like you know what, I've heard like something like one out of eight people to get divorced regret getting a divorce, and somebody one said they realized this is kind of funny. Listened to this. They were getting to divorce and they're like, yeah, you know what, I want to find a guy that's this and this and this. And they realized they were describing their husband in the movie and they said, yeah, it is kind of like a and they said, if I found a guy like that, he would be perfect. And then they realized they were describing their husband, and then I think they stayed married and.
Speaker 4: Kind of worked the whole thing out.
Speaker 1: It's that guy. I want a guy who's honest. I want a guy who's responsible, Who's who's Another text message says for such a hardcore thug as myself, that was actually pretty sweet, and another text predictably says lame, we need drama, all right? Before we played The One that Got Away, I have this for you.
Speaker 2: Let's take a trip for chances When it tripped to Los Angeles to see Sabrina Carpenter at one of her sold out shows. Happens Now, I'm KDWB talk. That's the keyword busy. That's busy on our iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: Okay, go do that on the iHeartRadio app and you are in for another chance to go see a Sabrina Carpenter in Los Angeles. The one that got away. Well, you heard the heartwarming War of the Roses, which are two phrases that are never used together, heartwarming and war of the roses, because it was it was a couple that got back together because they had missed each other and they're stubborn. You know what people do. They're stubborn and they don't want to go by. I really want him back, but I don't want him to know that I want him back because I don't want him to know. Well, think about how happy you be if you got back together.
Speaker 9: I also think because they they were broken up for about a year, so I think sometimes you need that time away to realize it's.
Speaker 1: A good point. You got to get back to that. That's a good point because you don't appreciate them. Absence makes the heart grow. What is it fer look at that and then you go, oh yeah, I was having a great time spreading it all over town, and then I realized I didn't need to spread it all over town. Yeah, and a great time.
Speaker 4: With you know, spreading it in one place, all right.
Speaker 1: More of the Roses on k d w B. Let's do some dirt The Dave Ryan Show. One on one point three k d w B. Katie Perry definitely back in the dirt because she is looking more and more serious with Pierre Trudeau. Justin, who's Pierre Trudeau? I don't know Prime minister, wasn't he? That's Justin Justin, But then Pierre Trudeau was also the Canadian Prime minister. Trudeau lawyer and former prime minis I told Jim and eyay, so they introduced. They were introduced by the wife of Jeff Bezos at the weekend wedding in Venice, and Lauren Sanchez says, uh, I've gone from launching rockets to launching romances. They say that Katie is completely smitten. She didn't expect to fall for somebody so soon, but Justin checks all the boxes. He's shown that he's committed and really cares about spending time with her job.
Speaker 3: Very sweet, Britney spears. Some people were thinking that she was driving intoxicated recently because she was weaving across lanes and swerving over yellow lines on her way home from a Mexican restaurant, but the GM claims that it was not a case of driving while intoxicated. Okay, yes, So someone who had served her said, I was there and I attended to Brittany. She was super chill and really nice. She ordered a Kasidia. Another fan bought her a glass of wine, but she was not drinking. Outside of that, it sounds like And then a second person mentioned that Britney's poor driving was because she was just wanting to get home while the paparazzi cars were tailing her, So.
Speaker 1: There is some logic to that. Yeah, it's still.
Speaker 12: Kelsey Grammer is making a run for Nick Cannon because he just welcomed his eighth child and Kelsey Grammer is seventy years old.
Speaker 13: Wait, whose who has eighth tild kel Cheery Okay, got you? Yeah, I was like Nick Cannon has It's like no, it's Dole. Digit Cannon has like a bunch. So Kelsey Grammer's like, hey, bet I'm gonna come for you.
Speaker 12: So yeah, child number eight. He is seventy years old. This is his fourth child with his wife, Kate Walsh, who I can't figure out how young she is, but she does look much.
Speaker 1: He's like forty five.
Speaker 12: Okay, well shoot, but I can only imagine being Kelsey Grammer's kid and being ten years old and your dad is eighty.
Speaker 1: I just wow. There's a big debate about that one. Is that unfair to the kid or is it like, hey, you know, dad gave you life. I mean, he could be eighty five years old and give you life and it's still okay. But at the same time, is he really going to coach his kid's soccer team? Is he going to really be there for graduation? Well, they live until the kid's twenty r exactly right. Yeah, this is.
Speaker 9: Not so much dirt. I went to the Timberwolve game last night. They played the Nuggets that they lost. It was one twenty seven to one fourteen. My first basketball game. Man, I loved it. I think basketball is the best sport to watch, like enjoyable sport to watch without having to understand anything about sports.
Speaker 1: Because they're running, they got long life. Well, there's no there's no doubt of what's going on. Oh they put the ball through the hoop. Yeah, I look, that looks like a score for us. I love the vibe of the Twins game, but nothing was better than this game. The only thing that bothered me every single time the jumbo tron went to anybody fifteen and under six seven, I'm like lower. Then they do the lyric thing where it looks like it looks like they're juggling their boobs is what. I don't know how to explain.
Speaker 9: What that movement is, but it goes with the six seven, and I was like, goodness gracious.
Speaker 1: To make it stop. But it was also in the world of sports, this was the final call of the Chiefs game last night versus the Commanders twenty eight seven is the final any reads team has won five of six twenty eight seven, twenty eight seven.
Speaker 12: I know that the for the World Series for baseball it went into eighteen innings yesterday was eighteen like the Dodgers in the.
Speaker 1: How many innings of baseball game? And so trying to explain sports to each other, just I don't know anything, no, no, no, I get you. Bailey knows about baseball. Lot going you know what when they when they whipped that ball down the goalpost and they get a safety Touchdowt is whoa that is? Like that kid on that commercials like that was a great fumble. That's vaught watching football. We had those bleeds and I was chilling, had a good time. That is the dirt brought to you by six one two Injured Himer and Lammers in Jewelry Law will get you boo bashed tickets for you come in up in a little bit. We're kind of keeping an eye on the whole Target thing. I don't know when the emails are going to arrive, but Target is doing their big job elimination and layoffs today and I think, if not all of them, most of them are local corporate jobs. It's not Target stores. But they're doing a restructuring. So they tried something and it wasn't working out. So they're eliminating eight hundred jobs at Target and then laying off another one thousand. And I know so many people that listened to the show work at Target or work Force, including my daughter Allison, and she's kind of on pins and needles too, So I like how.
Speaker 4: They use the word restructuring.
Speaker 13: Yeah, Yeah, one of the corporate words, the buzzwords like.
Speaker 3: Precedent in reality, it's the fact that they just aren't making enough money to pay people the way that they used to.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't know. I truly don't know what the reason is, but that definitely sounds like a logical conclusion. They're just not making the money. Here's something else that's like going like, people are not buying junk food. And you look at and I heard this this morning on a podcast like General Mills. I don't know if they're laying people off, but they sales have dropped with pizza rolls because people are not buying junk food because people can't afford to buy anything more than your basic staples, you know, your chicken, your rice, and your milk and your butter and things like that. So people don't have the extra money for junk food. Who's buying whoppers? Nobody's buying chicken strips anymore, White Castle burgers in the frozen food section, nobody's buying them anymore because nobody can afford to do it.
Speaker 3: I would argue, though, that a lot junk food is much cheaper than any other food. True, true, a lot of that's why they say America is like overweight because we have the most like health food.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know if that's that's only what I've heard is that junk food sales are down.
Speaker 3: But it's like you look at the new like you said, General Mills. Yeah, sure, people are probably not buying Lucky Charms as much, but now the new thing is protein cereal. Protein cereal, though, is about three times the cost of a box of Lucky Charms, So in reality then you probably would be buying the Lucky Charms if you can afford that versus I guess healthy.
Speaker 1: Still. Anyway, if you hear anything from Target, let us know. Like I said, I don't know what time this is going to go down, but they're saying it's going to come through email. And Target employees are home today. They've been told to work from home.
Speaker 4: I hope that they do it within the first hour of their workday.
Speaker 1: No kidding, So you're not waiting till four.
Speaker 4: To just be like, well, I've made it through lunch, so I must be good.
Speaker 1: So like one, that's terrible. All right, switching gears a little bit and we'll have another word for Sabrina Carpenter coming up. In about another ten to fifteen minutes on KD Double Ub. Right now, though, are we gonna do what? There's what we're gonna do. We're gonna play our most requested holiday song. All right, it's right up there. It's with Thriller and Ghostbusters and whatever, but it is one of our most requested Halloween songs. But before we get to it, where are you from? And what is your town famous for? I'll start. I'm from chan Hassen. We are famous for Prince and Paisley Park. So where are you from? What is your town famous for?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: It doesn't have to be anything like unbelievable, like it could be like Cottage Grove is the birthplace of the doughnut. I made that up, you know what I mean? Yeah, I don't know. But if you where are you from and what is your hometown famous for?
Speaker 12: Well, I'm from Andover and we are famous for being right next to Anoka, which is famous for the Halloween capital of bel out.
Speaker 1: They got to do better than that. Kind of what Andover's known for?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 1: Is it that it's right next to Anoka? Okay? Well, a nook would be a good one. We're famous for like the world's first Halloween parade, the biggest Halloween celebration in the world, something like that.
Speaker 4: Faunal luck.
Speaker 3: Wisconsin is famous for having the owners. It didn't originate there, but the owners of Johnsonville Broughts are.
Speaker 4: Wisconsin.
Speaker 3: Okay, I originated in Johnsonville, Wisconsin.
Speaker 1: But yeah, where are you from? What is it? Use the talkback feature in the iHeartRadio app, just for fun, like, if you're from Lake City, Well, what is Lake City famous for the birthplace of water skiing? Did you know this? I did not know that?
Speaker 11: You know?
Speaker 1: Wow? Use the talkback feature and say, hey, is Gretchen from Lake City and I'm from Lake From City is the birthplace of water skime? Where are you from? What's your hometown famous for?
Speaker 9: Robinsdale, Minnesota, famous for it's called Trevale. It's like a very boogie but so nice restaurant that they have, very nice.
Speaker 1: Does that count? Though? I think the bougie restaurant shouldn't be the birthplace of the donut or something like that. Robins Don't needs to step it up there, Okay, Robinsdale.
Speaker 12: Over the weekend, I was in Walnut Grove, Minnesota, which is the place where Lore Eagles.
Speaker 1: Wilder grew up a little bit, So that's what they're known for. Period. That's it. Okay, Yeah, here's one from Coon Rapids, Minnesota. Yeah, they're famous for being the home of the world's largest stinkhole, which is really cool because you can smell it from Fridley. But if you want to see it, I used the talk back feature and let us know where you're from. What's your town? Famous for? Monster rash