Speaker 1: All right, it's Mojo in the Morning Show.
Speaker 2: This is something that I think is I kind of tend to think it's common in a lot of relationships.
Speaker 1: But how do you deal with it?
Speaker 2: Shannon in her marriage with Wes couldn't be more different when it comes to something vacation styles.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I feel like I feel like maybe a lot of couples deal with this. But Wes and his son Kieran are leaving for a road trip tomorrow and they're going through Utah, Montana, Wyoming and Idaho.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's cool.
Speaker 4: So they're doing like Yellowstone and I think maybe is there too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so, but they are doing it in an RV, and so I think they're landing in Park City and they get the the RV and they're like driving through and like camping out at night and you know, doing all the things, and that those places are on my bucket list. I've always wanted to go to like Big Sky, Bozeman, Park City, and Wes was like, I would love to do something like this with you, but I know that you would never camp or take an RV and like drive all that way, and I'm like, you are right, absolutely shoot me before you find me camping anywhere.
Speaker 1: So you would not always.
Speaker 3: Like and that's exactly why I'm doing it with Kieran. But I'm like, this is my dream trip.
Speaker 2: You want to go visit, staying whatever they have as far as hotels are lodging, right, Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Want to do all the outdoorsy things. I love hiking and biking and all that kind of stuff. But at at night I want to be in a bed with pillows and a TV in front of me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel you. I would you could glamp. Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 4: Even know if I'm a glamper.
Speaker 5: Could look you could take an air mattress, blow it up, do something like that to make it fit more of your style.
Speaker 1: No, sir, there's no middle ground.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: Are there couples that have different travel things and just go on different out vacations. Would you would you ad least travel from city to city and the RV and then just stay in a hotel or would you still wanted to get in an airplane in front?
Speaker 4: I still want to get in an airplane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see that that. I think this is more common than we think. I think there are more couples that are different.
Speaker 5: Because you just got out in the field and did all your shrubbery.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can do this too, but I went back inside my air conditions.
Speaker 1: For rest of your life though it's just for a couple of nights.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just not her. I used to camp when I was little. My dad used to take us camping all of the time. We camped in Canada and then we would do like Camp Deerborn, which I guess is more glamping because you're in like a tent that had bunk beds and stuff.
Speaker 1: But I hated it. I think it'd be dope.
Speaker 5: I think because especially like we've had Wes on a couple of times where he's talked about like the communication and I list and I think this would be a good opportunity. I'll be in a car for a couple of hours, but I'm like, I think the sacrifice would be dope.
Speaker 2: Chelsea is not into r v's and it's funny because of I have said to her numerous times, like I would love to do the r V thing like Wes is doing, but I'm more so not wanting to sleep in the r V. I would rather like do the r V traveling the places and then pull up in a parking lot.
Speaker 1: Of a hotel. Like an RV to me is for.
Speaker 2: Tailgating, like at a at a Michigan you know, state game or something.
Speaker 1: Live a little, Live a little.
Speaker 5: Come eat the beans out the can you imagine get the bake, get the bushes baked.
Speaker 2: Imagine Shannon hanging with Wes and uh Kieren and they at the canon there and.
Speaker 5: They're like, whoa, yeah, people have the ban jo.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I'm telling you, I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's like you guys have so much.
Speaker 1: What so what is uh?
Speaker 2: Because I know you were just recent out west with your kids and you probably stated at a hotel, right, so that was that?
Speaker 1: That was the deal. Does he look at that vacation is not fun? Or is he good to do both?
Speaker 4: No, he's he's totally good to do both.
Speaker 1: Okay, so he's more flexible than you. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's just like very into this. And he, you know, just keeps telling me that it would be so amazing to be in Yellowstone and gain this and under the stars. And I'm like, man, he was showing me all these like different like camping sites in like North Carolina and stuff.
Speaker 4: I'm like that that would be so perfect for you.
Speaker 1: And what's up Michelle, Hi, Hi, what's going on?
Speaker 6: Well, Shannon, I think you should give it a try. I was skeptical about the whole camping deal way back when we ended up. Now we have two r v's. These RVs have ceiling bands, fireplaces, air conditioning.
Speaker 2: That's so one of our very good friends does the r V thing and goes up north and does all the cities up north. They pulled the r V in our driveway to stay the night with us because they were driving through town and there are v did that whole thing, Michelle where the.
Speaker 1: Wall plot popped out. That ain't no joke. That is like a full.
Speaker 6: On art has five slide out. We also have an enclosed trailer that we dragged behind our RV that we put It's like lamping. I mean, I have life hanging I have with her furniture rugs.
Speaker 1: It's that's amazing.
Speaker 6: I mean, you should buy it. It's absolutely anything.
Speaker 3: That ends in Amply pass On.
Speaker 1: You know how Mike and and Ali do their thing and.
Speaker 4: They love it, and I love that for them. It's just not my thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ali always love it. You have to come around.
Speaker 2: I think Ali was just a good sport at first, and then I think it just became something fun and they did the pop up thing, and then I saw that Mike recently, I think is not doesn't they have an RV now A yeah, they've got something that boy yeah like but they initially had like the trailer pop up?
Speaker 1: What's up? How you doing? Valerie?
Speaker 7: I was just wondering what she means by our camping r V.
Speaker 6: I just heard the last guests. We have two flight outs, we have tweet side bad, we have four. We have full size refrigerator, full size so it's TV and both parts.
Speaker 1: Of the Shannon wants a spa? Do they have a spa there that you can go?
Speaker 4: Free coffee in the labby every morning from seven to ten.
Speaker 6: No, you could park the San Diego and water View.
Speaker 1: There's your park. I mean, it doesn't get any better. What is that general r V?
Speaker 2: I always wanted to do advertisements for them and see if they would trade me of like one of those RVs for like a summer.
Speaker 1: It would be such a fun would you use it trip?
Speaker 2: I would love to have it as a show vehicle for a summer and we go and specifically do that.
Speaker 1: I'm location Yeah, right, well that'd be incredible. What's up, Bruce? Would you say? All right, we're going on y'all?
Speaker 4: And all y'all was just picture what up?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 1: And all I could do is picture Shanny y'all.
Speaker 5: Remember Dennis the mint is when the guy came, that Daggs on the campfire, the bean. That's all I could do, eating bed.
Speaker 1: This is exactly what I was. Yeah, Oh that was so funny. He's listening.
Speaker 3: He's so disappointed in me right now because that was my childhood.
Speaker 4: Like he taught me how to, you know, pee in.
Speaker 3: The woods and yes, do the tent, cook over the fire, all the things.
Speaker 1: Mackenzie, what's going on?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 8: First time long time on the boat. So the first time I had gone camping with my boyfriend at the time, I was nine months pregnant and we camped in a tent, a tourn It was like a big storm came, a tornado landed like a mile away, and then my son came three days later.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, you are a saint.
Speaker 2: You're a saint, and he is a moron? Why would he do that too his pregnant girlfriend at the time?
Speaker 8: I know, but I mean it was a good time. We camp all the time now we take our son, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was my first in a tent though. Do you guys, You guys don't all stay in a tent now, do you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: We do. We take we sleep on like an airman and we bring his pack and play.
Speaker 2: The tent is for the backyard, for for when your kids have sleepovers and they want to stay outside.
Speaker 4: And then they're outside for four hours and come.
Speaker 1: Come right back.
Speaker 2: In text her here says Shannon should watch the Madison. Have you ever watched the Madison at all? It's the Michelle Pfeiffer show. You got to watch it. It's from the Yellowstone guy that that crater, But it's she's a big bougie New York person who ends up going out west and has to leave in the cabin that has nothing because of a family things.
Speaker 1: Bless you? What was that she looked? That was? I shut my mic off? Did you got she looked at it? That's the real one? Anything there at all? What's going on? Nikki?
Speaker 7: Does kind of change the perspective. No, I'm with Shannon. I we have property up north that my husband will go. We have a camper on it and everything, but.
Speaker 6: I won't go.
Speaker 7: It's growth. I don't want to camp. There's a fall bathroom and everything up there. But I would rather go on a cruise or go to an all inclusive resort with my girlfriends and let him go stay up there.
Speaker 2: I'm with you on that to me, and well, it's funny, Chelsea will not go on a cruise, but I want to go somewhere where it's endless drinks and somebody serving them to me and a food.
Speaker 7: You know, Yeah, I don't want to camp.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, that that you You and I should have been married. Nikki, Well, we'll travel.
Speaker 7: We will, Okay, then do because it's fun to cook on a campfire. So when we were having our kitchenery model, we did what's called like camping breakfast, where we would cook breakfast on a campfire. But we still were home, so you know, we've still had all the luxuries with being home, right, but we were having the fun cooking.
Speaker 1: Is he's also with you, Shannon? Is he You're not into camping.
Speaker 9: I am not into camping at all. I absolutely hate camping. And I'm a nanny and the family and nanny for absolutely love camping and they have the huge r V and everything.
Speaker 1: Like that on trips.
Speaker 9: No that's my one thing is I refuse. I will not go camping with them. I'll do the boat, I'll do the hunting, I'll do all of that. But it's something about sleeping outside with the bugs and living off the land when you don't have to.
Speaker 2: Ye, do you ever do they ever bring you with and then put you in a hotel and you watch the kids at the hotel?
Speaker 9: No, that's just like inevitable. It's just like a non non.
Speaker 1: You're on vacation when they're on vacational Yes, exactly. Did you ever try? And I had a bad experience?
Speaker 4: Or he just is like not, you know, I have.
Speaker 9: I grew up camping my whole life, and like like when I was younger, we would me and my dad would camp in the backyard and everything too. But I just I've always hated it.
Speaker 4: I've always hated bugs.
Speaker 1: And that's just yea thing. Wow that uh, I get it. I I listen.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine if part of your job was Tony Travado said, because that's really her, Joe, Yeah, you gotta go camp this weekend.
Speaker 1: I gotta be like, no, that's the richies.
Speaker 2: Well she's well, the richies, those richies, the Richie rich family right there. Doesn't like to stay in hotels on vacation.
Speaker 5: Camper got the push I like the lady called two bear one TV.
Speaker 1: That ain't camping that come on. That's fine. That's a mansion on wheels. That's easy living. It's air conditioning there. What if?
Speaker 2: What if I get that virus, stomach virus that makes me have to crap for a few days. I got a crap in the same place that you're going to be sitting in.
Speaker 1: I'm probably crapping too. Yeah,