Speaker 1: W B.
Speaker 2: I've got a keyword for you. First, for Sabrina car.
Speaker 3: Let's take a trip for chance to want a trip to Los Angeles to see Sabrina Carpenter at one of our sold out shows. Happens now, I'm kd WB talk. That's the keyword Sabrina. That's Sabrina on our iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Okay, simple as that. Just open up the app and tap the red talk back button and say the keyword is Sabrina and you are interned of a chance to fly away to Los Angeles. It's going to get cold and gross in the next couple of days. It's going to be rainy. They're saying ninety five percent chance of rain tomorrow, which means pretty much rain either all day or everywhere. Oh my gosh, one or the other. So gets out of here to go to La where it's sunny, palm trees, beaches and oceans and the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Who's star do you want to see them? You're gonna go down to the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Whose star are you going to get your picture taken with?
Speaker 4: Judy Garland?
Speaker 2: Judy Garland?
Speaker 5: Okay, nice choice?
Speaker 2: Okay, probably Jack Nicholson and say Jack Nicholson.
Speaker 6: Jenny, maybe Sir Elton John, Oh.
Speaker 4: Good joy, very nice, very nice, And I go Kevin Hart.
Speaker 6: Does he have a good star?
Speaker 5: Should so?
Speaker 2: He should?
Speaker 4: He should have a star?
Speaker 2: Use that keyword. The keyword is Sabrina. Just say the keyword is Sabrina. Into the talkback feature on the iHeart radio app. It is our social media the clip of the day. We're always I mean, what do we do most of the day. Pretend we're working and scroll. So here is our social media video clip of the day. It's a short one.
Speaker 3: Historians have discovered that they used to be called jumpo Leans.
Speaker 4: Until your mum jumped on one in the seventies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get it. Now it's called the trampo Lean.
Speaker 4: Get it, you get it, get it bomb.
Speaker 2: Jenny's been on Reddit.
Speaker 1: Somebody I read it asked if you could choose any friend of yours that's in a couple to raise you as a child, who would you choose?
Speaker 6: And why?
Speaker 1: So I'm going to go around the room and I will start first. I would choose my friends Cammi and Xander. And here's why Cammy grew up with very financially responsible appearance. So she learned from a young age how to invest, how to she has a beautiful house in White Bear Leg Like she's very smart with money, and I always like admired that about her, and I wish that I would have known more as a child. So I would like to have that knowledge, and I think Cammi would raise me that way. Her and Xander have a camper. They have like a pole behind trailer camper thing and they go out camping all the time. So I would love to have that childhood of like going out on weekends to the hand grounds up to Duluth wherever. They're both like active but still have a good time. So they like work out, but like they're going to have pizza and beer on a Friday night tru So I like that mixture of we're going to have some fun, but we're also going to still be healthy and stuff. And I think like they're just both funny people. They're funny, fun people. They'd be great for little Jenny. So who would you want to raise you as a child. He's a couple right now.
Speaker 2: I would probably say Nate and his wife Alyssa, because they are already our parents and they know how to put up with little kids ish, and I would cause a lot of ISH. I would probably get punished a lot. Go to your room, go sleep in the garage, run away from home, that type of thing. No, but I would say, you know, they're they're fun, they're teachers, they're they're just good, wholesome Minnesota people. So I would say Nate and his wife Alyssa. Plus she's hot, so it'd be fun to have a hot mom.
Speaker 6: You got to be your mom.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then while I know that, but then all my friends would be like, your mom's hot and'd be like, yeah, I know, No.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't you Dave my gosh, All right, that's enough audience. Yeah, Baily, what couple friend of yours would you want to raise you?
Speaker 6: And why?
Speaker 4: I Am going to say my friend Sarah Frasier and her husband Jordan. Sarah is a like social worker therapist, so she like knows how to talk to children and knows how they work. She specializes in children. But then she's also one of those moms who's like, go ahead, kids, take off your shoes and go run in the mud and be outside and just be fairal you do what you want. But then she also like brings music and they all sing together, and they care about each other and love each other. And she exemplifies she has two boys and that they have emotions and can feel big feelings good and I think she's a really great mom. So I would say Sarah Frasier would be my mom.
Speaker 1: Okay, I love that, all right, europe Blast, What do we got for me?
Speaker 5: My friend Chap and his girlfriend Yanni, because they both have like older like black aunties and grandma's from the South, And don't nobody make back bake bac and cheese better than an old auntie from the South. And you're thinking about food, That's exactly why. If it came down to like responsibilities, nobody I am the most responsible to my friend, maybe like one other person, but that's because they're a couple of years older than me.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so you just grow up to be a little HELLI and if any of your your friends were your parents.
Speaker 5: People always tell me that I act older than I really am four and I think, yeah, I've just always been like the act older, take care of things person in my friend groups.
Speaker 2: I could see that. Okay, what about you, which of your friend couples would you have raised you back, if you were going to go back and be a little.
Speaker 4: Shit to reach out to them and tell them that they need to be better parents in case they ever need to adopt you, and they're just like what, I'd be like, what are what?
Speaker 2: I had a text message that says, dave, I also had a hot mom. It was so annoying hearing it in high school all the time. Well, didn't we all have a friend who had a hot parent?
Speaker 4: Oh? My friend Aaron's dad was so hot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was so hot.
Speaker 4: Yes, but he he never addressed me by name. He would always tell her to talk to me. He'd be like, can you ask your friend if she's staying for dinner? And I would be standing right there weird. But he was so fine.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, had hot parents. I had a hot There was a kid named John cool Kuhl and his mom was super hot. So even in like third grade, we were like, your mom's so pretty. We didn't know what the word high. Yeah, it's like your mom's really pretty.
Speaker 4: She's groovy baby, not is that what you said?
Speaker 2: Probably not groovy? No, he's really pretty.
Speaker 5: My friend Marcus uh, he used to think my mom was attractive. Every time I'd leave his house. He'd be like, by the way, tell your mama say wiggedly fingers and he's doing it a faking way to wait.
Speaker 2: But I'd be like, excuse me, Oh, that's funny and wrong at the same time. All right, more Boo Badge tickets for you coming up in a minute on kd WB. Hang on, we'll get you in talk back.
Speaker 3: The keyword busy. That's busy on our iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Okay, simple to do. I know we go through this time and time again, but the prize is so cool. If you want to fly off to La to see sc then use the tb in ow. I'm just trying to make it interesting. Was seventeen times a day.
Speaker 1: No, you just said it't like translate translate for it. So you're going to go to the iHeart Radio app. You're going to use the TV which is the talkback feature. It's a microphone, and you're going to say the keyword into the microphone. You have thirty seconds to stay busy. That'll take you one second and that's all your very much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just say the keyword is busy and you are in the whole contest to go to La to see Sabrina Carpenter. It is Halloween Week. I am excited for. We got Boo Bash coming up on Thursday at Mystic Lake. We'll have more tickets for you coming up, you know, pretty much all week if you want to go. I've said this from the beginning. If you want to go, we make it really easy. You've got one thousand person spot that we got to fill. So if you want to go, we'll get your tickets coming up in a little bit. But we're also doing for Halloween Week brackets for the scariest best horror scary movie of all time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, baby, you can go vote right now at Dave Ryan Show. So we did Psycho versus Poltergeist. A lot of these are neck and neck guys. Poultergeist pulling the weight with fifty two percent.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: We got Child's Play, which is the Chucky movie versus Halloween Halloween obviously because Child's Plays it's scary, but like laughable scary. We got Jaws versus The Exorcist. And we've been debating all morning whether or not y'all should really be in here.
Speaker 2: I don't think it should, but I'm okay with it. It'll probably get eliminated soon. How's it doing right now? Right now?
Speaker 5: It's a twenty nine percent against seventy one percent with the exercies style. Well, there you go, the Conjuring versus the Ring and fifty four percent is the Conjuring really good moving Okay. Also texted if you've seen the new one that just came out, I'm just curious. Texas Chainsaw Masaco versus candy Man. Seventy six percent for Texas Chainsaw, Justice for Candyman.
Speaker 2: Though it's a good movie. Candy Man is a really good movie. Yeah, but yeah, Texas Chainsaw is like a classic one.
Speaker 5: Fifty three percent of people voted for the Shining versus It.
Speaker 2: I can see that. Yeah, Shining's really good. I thought it was good, but Shining is just such a great story classique. Okay, thank you about it. Thank you.
Speaker 5: Fifty one percent has Scream in favor of Friday the thirteenth.
Speaker 4: I saw a part of Scream too over the weekends on TV. It was I was watching some of it and then there was blood, and I said, why did you let me see that?
Speaker 2: You don't like seeing movies like, don't want.
Speaker 5: To see that? And the last one on the bracket for Best Horror Movie is a Nightmare on Elm Street versus Saul and Nightmare on Elm is just barely over with fifty two percent.
Speaker 2: I would agree with that. They're both so good and so awful and creepy, but the first Nightmare on Elm Street is just so it's frightening. Is it's like you can't go to sleep because Freddy Kruger will kill you in your dreams. I think Johnny depp is in the first Yeah, eats him.
Speaker 4: His bed eats I've seem like, I don't know five minutes of that movie and it definitely scarred me for life because his bed like eats him and then spits out like eight thousand billion gallons of blood onto his bedroom.
Speaker 2: Wow, oh my god, that's.
Speaker 6: The main scene I can remember from that movie.
Speaker 4: But he was so fine and.
Speaker 2: I would watch it. Okay, if you want to vote, then go to Dave Ryan Show and then go to the stories and you can vote for the brackets.
Speaker 4: I want to hear about the most romantic thing your partner has done for you, whether it be a current one or a past one, something romantic they've done for you. I'm inspired by Madison beer. Today she has a new quarterback boyfriend who saved her from a flying basketball, and I thought, wow, it's really romantic of him that he palmed that basketball and saved her from certain death. So as I navigate this hellscape of hinge, I just need some good news. What is some romantic thing that your partner has done for.
Speaker 2: You, David, I'd have to think about it all. Yeah, yeah, nothing comes to mind, right.
Speaker 4: Doesn't like do some fun, fun, exciting romance things for you?
Speaker 2: If she has, it's there there, I would just have to think back. Nothing comes to mine.
Speaker 4: You can't think of any Can you think of any from Alissa?
Speaker 5: I thought of I'm gonna tell you the best gift I ever got, and it's not from Alissa. It's from a previous X, but it's one of my favorite gifts. I love, love, love late night TV, like Jimmy Fallon, Conan O'Brien, all that stuff. But to go to those shows like the tape, you have to be sixteen or older. So my ex knew how big a fan I was, and I lived in Jersey at the time. She got me tickets to go see Jimmy Fallon and I done about Kraft myself because they're free tickets. They need audiences there. So that was the best gift I ever got. And then that same show that I went to, I'm sitting on like the edge of the bleachers. The music director walks past me like leaves and then comes back and he's like.
Speaker 2: You want these?
Speaker 5: He's holding Quest Loves drumsticks and he's asking me if I want them? Wow, just out of nowhere, And I was like, yes, so now I have Quest Loves drumsticks.
Speaker 4: So now you're attributing that day to that romantic moment from what was said.
Speaker 5: Romantic, but it was probably the best. It was the first thing that came to mine, the best gift I ever got from a partner.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, Jenny, has anyone ever done anything romantic for you?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: One time I was having a tough day and I came home to my apartment to a little gift outside of it, and it was a gift bag of just like a lot of.
Speaker 6: My favorite things, like some cold brew.
Speaker 1: I don't know, like probably my favorite candy, and a car just saying like hope you're gets better.
Speaker 4: Oh that's nice. Do you think of any date?
Speaker 2: I can't know, Sorry, I remember.
Speaker 4: My first boyfriend, my first like real boyfriend. We were walking around like downtown Minneapolis, just like boppin' and he was like, hold on, let's stop in this vestibule for this random building. And I was like okay. And we went into this vestibule and he got down on a knee and I thought he was going to propose to me. And I was like, what's happening. I'm twenty years old. But he had Billy Elliott the musical tickets and he's like, do you want to go see this musical with me?
Speaker 2: And I was like he got on one knee for that. Yeah.
Speaker 4: It was a good bit, good bit, Thank Sean.
Speaker 6: That's cute.
Speaker 4: That good time.
Speaker 6: Gotta have something.
Speaker 4: Have you done anything romantic?
Speaker 6: Maybe not, maybe a different partner besides Susan.
Speaker 2: No I thought about that too. I mean really nothing. It hasn't stuck in my mind.
Speaker 1: Nobody's planned a cute date for you or like surprise you with something.
Speaker 2: Never wait, a top about date.
Speaker 5: We just planned.
Speaker 4: Oh we did plan a date.
Speaker 6: It's a big deal. Here on the day, Ryne.
Speaker 2: Now we're talking about how on the Minnesota Goodbye, which is our after the show podcast, we just recorded it during a minute ago, and if you've never heard it, just open up the iHeartRadio app and searched Minnesota Goodbye podcast and these guys. I was talking about how we went to Benni Hanna for my birthday on Friday night, and then somebody brought up a when are we going to go to beni Hanna, which has like been a running joke for six or eight months on the show. These guys want me to go over and buy them expensive lunch over at Benny Hannah. And I'm like, well, what have you done for me lately? So I said, all right, pick a day and we'll go to Benni Hannah. So we picked a date and we're going to go.
Speaker 5: To Benny So I won't believe until I see you. But I can't wait.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna wear my fat pants that day.
Speaker 2: The pro tip on how you eat at Benni Hanna, and it's not about the chopsticks. It's not about it's about the fried rice and the shrimp sauce, because if you don't get that right, you will not have the full Benni Hanna experience. It's not about them tossing shrimp in your mouth. It's not about catching an egg in their hat. It's about using the shrimp sauce and the fried rice in the right way, and if you don't, you'll walk out of there going has Okay.
Speaker 4: It's not about catching an egg in their hat.
Speaker 5: No, does everyone here know how to use chopsticks? Because I don't. I do, I do not.
Speaker 1: I love how like some people might hire someone to plan like a trip for them as their travel guide or something, and we have Dave as the Benny Hanna expert to guide us through this experience.
Speaker 2: Somebody like tickets through Thailand or Iceland and be like, okay, well you want to see this in the Blue Lagoon and make sure you spend an hour here. I'm like, no, no, no, you get to Benny Hanna. Here's what you need to know. Finally, all right, we'll be back with Dave's Dirt coming up next on kd WB. Hey, let's get you some Boo Bash tickets on kd w B. We'll do it right after Dave's Dirt because we gotta have. You know, the vont desk has got a report from day. Right after that, we'll do Boo Bash tickets for you. Were very excited about boom Bash coming up on Thursday night. It is probably my last Boo Bash ever because I probably won't be here this time next year.
Speaker 5: You'll kick the bucket.
Speaker 2: I suppose. No, I'm not sick. I'm just trying to create some suspense. Yeah, I may not be here next I'm not dying. I'm not dying, just may not may not be here. They have not come to me with a contract offer or anything like that.
Speaker 4: So you have plans that night next year something going on?
Speaker 2: How about this? Okay, if I don't still work here, I'm going to come to Boo Bash anyway.
Speaker 5: You should raid it. Should raid Boo Bash next year, raided, you should come in.
Speaker 2: There with you.
Speaker 6: I don't think any be working here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, actually, please don't know if that's true. I don't think that's true at all. In the morning, I like the sound of that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I just came up with it. This is my favorite because she's so inspiring.
Speaker 2: Ooh, thickets for my last Boubash coming up next. Don't call now, because we got to do Dave's Dirt starting right now.
Speaker 6: What's trending? Let's find out it's Dave's dirt on Katie.
Speaker 2: W b I want to recommend to a show for you on Hulu. I watched it over the weekend. It's called Death and Apartment six so three and it's a documentary. It's a three parter. Each one is about the forty minutes or so, and it's really interesting. We watched it all in one night. A woman dies in her apartment and she's attractive, probably thirty. It doesn't matter that she's attractive, but she is. And she's about thirty years old. She's dating a guy that lives in the apartment with her. He goes down to the gym, he comes back and she's been stabbed twenty times. They rule that a suicide. They say, how can anybody stab themselves to death? And then he doesn't notice the knife sticking out of her chest until a few minutes after he gets back, and it's just like, okay, so you're pretty certain that he did it, but they can't prove it. It's really good. It's called Death and Apartment six oh three. Oh so check that one out. There's my recommendation.
Speaker 1: Megan Fact has taken machine gun Kelly back. Apparently he is living in her house once again. They're acting like a couple but they haven't put a label on it or anything yet. Megan had dumped to MGK when she was pregnant, but since the birth of their daughter, they've MGK has been working harder to be a parent, and someone else said that Meghan's very happy with how MGK has stepped up for both her.
Speaker 6: And the baby.
Speaker 1: Bi and I did have a conversation recently about how MGK does seem to have turned a leaf start to an extent, Yeah.
Speaker 6: It seems to be normal, have like grown up.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, I do think.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm here, I'm rooting for him. I'm repe he treats her well and treats the baby just as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not going to like praise him necessarily for like, oh, good job being a dad, the thing that you signed up for, but he does seem like he does like turned over.
Speaker 6: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 4: Uh So, Guns n' Roses is planning on a new US tour next year, but they have said, or at least Slash from Guns n' Roses says that we're not going to be doing anything at the Las Vegas Sphere because it's not suited for rock and roll. That so, he said he's trepidacious about playing at the Sphere because it's a great visual show. And he says, I think that in almost every case for a band, it becomes a visual show as opposed to seeing a rock and roll show.
Speaker 2: That makes sense.
Speaker 4: I guess he has a point. He says, it's not really rock and roll friendly the way that it's set up. So I think you need to have, you know, a stand and what do they call it? Park and bark where you stand in one spot and you sing and then there's something that's see behind you. Park and bark may either it might be a drag queen thing. Park and bark you don't do any like flips and stuff like Adele I think would be a park and bark kind of person. He's going to stand in one.
Speaker 2: Spot and that's for Riah Carey, yeah, because she's very boring exactly. I never think.
Speaker 6: Backstra Boys go all out a dance.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I guess there's I don't know, a visual, more visual component to Battree Boys. I don't know how it works well.
Speaker 2: They dance because they don't really play any instruments, so they have to do something. They can't just stand there for like, you know, two hour show.
Speaker 4: No, I'd be boring.
Speaker 2: You got to get out of here. Okay, we all get We got to go. Dirt is brought to you by six one two Injured Heimer and Lammer's Injury Law. Now call in. Things have slowed down a little bit, so you'll be able to get through. Call me to win your Boo Bash tickets at six' five to one nine eight NINE. Ktwb you'll be on a guest. List you don't have to come down to the radio station to pick him. Up you don't have to check your. Email you check in with vant six five one nine eight NINE. Kwb tell him how many tickets you, want and if you ask for, six then make sure he six people show. Up, yeah, OKAY i mean if you if you're not, sure then you, know do what you. Can but we'd love to have you down. There costume contest Psychic Gary. Spivey, yeah The Mad Medium tammy is going to be. THERE i want to make SURE i get her email. Correctly, here, yes, okay here we. Go she is at or her website uh madmedium dot. Com she does tarot card reading, fabulous so she'll do like three to five minutes for. Free uhmadmedium dot. Com her name Is.
Speaker 4: Tammy can't wait to see her At Boo bash that call in for, Now
Speaker 2: Call in, Now, yeah get your tickets right now ON kd double