Speaker 1: Man Caffman welcome some great shows to Grand Cassinore in the next year, including Linel Richie Earth When in Fire on June twenty fourth. Tickets are on sale now with the details of cafe dot com you or calendar.
Speaker 2: Must mind morning.
Speaker 3: How's everybody doings?
Speaker 4: Oh, fantastic, great weekend, beautiful day yesterday.
Speaker 2: Look Tiger Woods on Friday.
Speaker 4: I did not no, no, yeah. Why is Tiger driving anyways?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 5: You got places to be well, yeah, but he likes to rush, likes to live.
Speaker 4: He's got enough money he's looking for get get a service, and then you know, get all hipped up on your goofball.
Speaker 6: And then you don't feel the rush.
Speaker 2: Man, you gotta feel it.
Speaker 3: You guys wouldn't do that, though, would you? If you had Tiger.
Speaker 7: Woods money, I'd never leave the house, so I wouldn't need to drive. But you wouldn't have a driver everywhere you go? Yes, yeah, well, if you're tripping balls, you do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he must be. I think he's tripping balls all the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he has the plan that he's going to be tripping balls, So definitely, I would you.
Speaker 3: Never want to give up the freedom of driving.
Speaker 8: He should not get in a car with a sweating uh starfoam cup because he's on that leade.
Speaker 2: He's got that double car. It's double cup. He shouldn't be in a car. He's got the walk and he's driving to he is on. He took the walk to pull. I see your point, Ben, But I would say maybe after the first couple of times you learn your lesson, maybe you hope you know what I mean? Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, if before because of the wife.
Speaker 4: And the nine iron, but yeah after that, yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's after her. Wow, that was different. That's after she she caught him on the d MS.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I don't think he was. I don't think he was inebriated. He was really good at golf back then.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that guy likes to get upside down, man, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 8: No, Sometimes let's just say things that will confuse me. English words, like English words. The News with Chris, Yes, there's news with Chris Hockey, presented by the Saint Paul Saints.
Speaker 2: You got that right, buddy boy?
Speaker 6: Hey tomorrow, Yeah, they crack it open.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow's the thirty first, isn't it the Saints Mars The day, isn't it?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Opening day? Down a cchs field. Let's yeah, yeah, we all need this app. The hottest new rage in owning MacBooks is the slap my Mac app?
Speaker 11: What what is my new favorite app?
Speaker 2: It's called slap Mac and.
Speaker 11: Basically you slap your Mac and make the sound the goat one.
Speaker 2: Where do you want to go on? Counts how many times you slapped it? Do you slap it?
Speaker 3: Shut like slam it?
Speaker 2: You slam it?
Speaker 3: Shows like you just hit it.
Speaker 2: I think you just slap it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think yeah, you just yeah side yeah, yeah, you spent way too much time with your computer in your MacBook. If you wanted to moan when you slap it.
Speaker 3: But it's not really a moan. You can have a goat scream.
Speaker 9: It doesn't be a second's okay.
Speaker 2: Weird, but yeah sure, Doddy Thomas Mack is gonna say. NASA is preparing to send humans around the Moon for the first time in more than fifty years, with the lift off as possible as soon as Wednesday four. Astronaut's going to embark on the Artemis two, named after the character on Always Sunny in Philadelphia, uh from the Kennedy Space Center. The ten day journey will take them beyond the Moon's far side. There is no dark side of the Moon, really deeper into space than any human has traveled before ever. The crew also reflects a more inclusive era of exploration, the first woman, the first person to come on, the first Canadian to venture into def.
Speaker 6: O, my god, we're sending the Canadian.
Speaker 2: They all hate the Canadian. They all do.
Speaker 7: All the time, like totally cool with the female, totally cool with the minority.
Speaker 2: Yep, the Canadian smells like maple. So that is just not going to work. Oh that's so hey, buddy, open the door, get this guy out of here. Could you put down the natty light. We're trying to go around the moon, so.
Speaker 8: You're bringing must Yes, sir? Is this all preparation for us landing on the Moon for the first time? I would guess yeah. I don't think we've ever been there.
Speaker 2: The historic trip comes with a serious risk from dangerous radiation exposure to likely communication disruptions due to the sheer, distance and physics involved with the flight. So there's some some uh some danger there. I mean there's always danger, you know, getting a rocket right nuts on, bitch, but going doing something nobody ever done before that brings risks?
Speaker 4: Would you be kind of best though that? You're like, wait, I get to do what? Oh, we're not landing on the moon.
Speaker 11: This sucks.
Speaker 9: You're just hot lapping around it. So this is what I don't understand. Didn't they just do the same thing in Apollo thirteen? Didn't they sling shot around the backside.
Speaker 2: Of the accident?
Speaker 9: Yeah, but they're saying that, so how much further are they going?
Speaker 2: They're going beyond the moon and coming back. It says beyond the Moon's far side, deeper into space.
Speaker 6: Than so yeah, boldly going where no man has gone before.
Speaker 2: Guess we've gone around the moon before, but never like guess oh sweet, oh yeah, so good for them, man, I don't know, scar right.
Speaker 7: There is currently a star eating microbe called astrophage, which is taking over most of the Milky Way, and somebody has to do something about us.
Speaker 2: This is one sun. It's the craziest thing.
Speaker 6: It doesn't make any sense. So somebody's got to do something about it. We need volunteers, and.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's how we're sending Ferry can go into space than anybody can.
Speaker 2: If you don't here, we're going to put you into a non voluntary.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you think the backside of the moon has that apple bottom going on?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, multiple doing way too much AI slot, that's all.
Speaker 6: The moon doesn't have an ass.
Speaker 2: You've been talking about mucking the moon a long time. What's going on the moon?
Speaker 5: Mouck?
Speaker 9: They should broadcast broadcast that on YouTube, billions of views if they if they mucked canes in space, Yeah, I'd go, I'd watch that.
Speaker 6: I'd go.
Speaker 7: And I don't and I don't use the sauce, so wells can have all of my extra sauce.
Speaker 2: I can't believe you don't use the sauce. It's the greatest right now, sauce.
Speaker 7: I use you to profit jackpot, Fine by me, Fine by me too.
Speaker 2: It's called a win win. Joseph Beina placed first in three contests at the NPC Natural Colorado State Championships and Bodybuilding, including the open heavyweight bodybuilding competition this weekend. You might say who cares, but might not know that that is Arnold Schwarzenegger's son. Oh yeah, look at this guy over here, Look at the Look at the teas on that dude. Those are all natchy right there. He ain't got no steroids in there.
Speaker 7: He's all natchy, that's that's wallpaper.
Speaker 6: I saw that photo this morning.
Speaker 2: He looks a little like him, only he's weren't a porn stash. Looks a little like his dad with a stash.
Speaker 3: Or of a Patrick guy.
Speaker 2: But that's that's now. Am I right in saying that this was the son with the the.
Speaker 3: Maid the maiden?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yeah, man.
Speaker 6: Pull your hands up Arnold's maid wood hawk a you kidding?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she's gonna be soups disappointed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the terminator was there?
Speaker 2: Why not? Well he's six five. I'm five six, so yeah, compared to you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, is Arnold six five?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 2: Five? Like what what was he? What was huge?
Speaker 6: Idn't know.
Speaker 2: Early. That was one of the things about him that made him such a freak was that he was so tall, but he was able to build those muscles. Yeah, but all the roids, he's you know, listen to Pinky Club if you ain't cheating and try and sweep peep, yeah, true, and it shrinks up your nutsack. Now you're dong.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the dog stays So the dog looks bigger because yeah.
Speaker 7: Well says he says he's six two, but they actually think that he might have exaggerated a little bit, that he's actually closer to six feet tall or six ft right, But they also say with his age, they think he's now between five ten and six feet tall, So you.
Speaker 2: Couldn't seventy eight years old. Yeah, I'll kick his ass right now. Take that arnold.
Speaker 3: He would still break you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he definitely would.
Speaker 4: Still the accent after all those years living here in the US.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, he's governor California. What if he doesn't talk like that at home? You just like he uses it everybody leaves. He's like, oh, thank god, I can stop talking like that. Got like a son, how to get over and give me some of them grits? What he's talking to his housekeeper? His next maybe daddy? You? I mean, it is California, Do what you want? It really has been in California. Builder Pregnant job, my body buildings.
Speaker 6: It's the worst shaggy song I've ever heard.
Speaker 2: That's so bad.
Speaker 9: Dies my god, have you guys seen those memes where these bodybuilders are like, it's it's like this sentimental music. They're like, hey, you know when I reached these hard days in the gym and I just don't feel like I can go on anymore. I just remember all the wise words that arms Schwartz Nigger said.
Speaker 2: Like it's so good. I had no idea it could do such a great swortsnagger impression. I had no idea. It's a new day for me. Yeah, I didn't either, must one. I just said, yeah, get to the job.
Speaker 6: You're fired, right, you need a chopper a bit right, Yeah.
Speaker 9: Get get to the chop off doesorable lines from Kindergarten Cop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, jingle Ball whatever Minnesota movie. That movie is great. Oh yeah, you couldn't need the butt?
Speaker 12: What you couldn't eat the butt? What it was exact? Just say, tis the season? Guess the spring?
Speaker 10: Season?
Speaker 2: Is that spring?
Speaker 8: And spring and we I'm out of the little man slabs? I guess, Yeah, core and learning. Get those slabs off. But see them slabs.
Speaker 6: It's awesome. It's also do sports after this, I will.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have to.
Speaker 6: It's the season.
Speaker 13: Maybe sorry if there was dead air, but dairy Queen is here.
Speaker 7: Okay, So did they execute Sauce's plan?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Somebody needs to bring him in the studio so we can talk to them.
Speaker 7: I think, so okay, because if you know, look this is you know, this is free advertising, but look it came up organically. We're not trying to to.
Speaker 2: Just pump out free advertising.
Speaker 7: But Sauce, you had your best idea of all time, thank you, which is we were talking about how good ben that the middle of an ice cream cake is a dairy Queen, right, like that all the dark stuff, the fudge part, like that crumble stuff. Yeah, And I said something like, just inject that into my veins.
Speaker 13: Right.
Speaker 7: If they just sold that by itself, I would buy it all day, every day and I'd be nine hundred pounds. And Sauce was like, why don't they just make a blizzard out of that? I was like, Jesus H Christ's ever been.
Speaker 6: He's like what, I'm like, that's I would order it every day. It sounds like the best.
Speaker 7: Well that somebody from Dairy Queen reached out and they're like, we are going to make this happen.
Speaker 6: That sounds incredible.
Speaker 2: Yes, And they brought a wood hockey cake. Hey did he would?
Speaker 3: He's gonna so what is in the in the middle.
Speaker 2: We'll find out. Katie's going to come on the air and it's just a little bit of magic.
Speaker 8: It's like fudge, chocolate ice cream, and then that crumble stuff.
Speaker 6: It's just it's just the best.
Speaker 7: So the only thing we were debating because even Adam Thielen was here on Friday and was talking about, yeah, but you got to have just a little bit of ice cream with the middle. It's a blizzard and that I'll hear that argument all day because I could go one hundred percent middle of the cake and no ice cream and be just as happy. But if you want to make a blizzard out of it and work in a little bit that works as well. That's extra debaate man.
Speaker 2: Okay, hi hik here you I'm good, Thank you for bringing us some treats. Yes, happy to bring We have questions, Okay, ahead.
Speaker 11: And see what I can answer.
Speaker 7: So the stuff that's in the middle of a dairy queen ice cream cake?
Speaker 6: Who invented it? And can I marry them?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 10: I don't have the answer on the invention, but it is delicious. It's the best part of budging cookie crunch.
Speaker 7: Obviously, you guys heard us last week talking about how Sauce thought, well, why don't we just turn that into a blizzard?
Speaker 6: How do we make this happen? And how do we give Sauce credit for it?
Speaker 10: Yeah, we're you know, we're always open to suggestions. You know, we have our test kitchen here right in the Twin Cities, so they're always cooking up delicious things there.
Speaker 7: How do we get lifetime passes to this test a word?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean always.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what what did you bring us today?
Speaker 10: So we have some blizzards I brought of course, we got a blizzard ice cream cake. We have our traditional delicious classic DQ ice cream cake, and then we have mintorial blizzards and some cookie the blizzards, and we may have brought a special blizzard for you guys to.
Speaker 7: As in the one we just discussed. Yeah, oh god, I have to try my gosh, we have to try this.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, this is this is an on air tastes it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know though, even though I think the probability of this being amazing as ninety nine point nine percent, Yes, sir, but if it sucks, and it won't. But if it sucks, it goes from your greatest idea of all time to your worst. But I have I'm betting all of my money that you work correct three months mortgage.
Speaker 6: Yeah, says that this is an a plus.
Speaker 2: It's going to be a plus because it's dairy Queen.
Speaker 6: See now you're just kissing ask he's right, but you're right.
Speaker 2: You're oh, Katie, that someone of Sausa's first jobs was out of dairy Queen.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you know. I'm actually a listener, so I've heard.
Speaker 2: I've heard. Yeah, he apologize for all the things we've done.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, he probably wasn't a great example of how dairy Queen workers normally operate, because he really was just mailing it in and looking for free Do you actually.
Speaker 2: Use him as an example of what not to do? Do you show video of him working Terry Queen? Yes?
Speaker 6: Now have you ever heard Chris's idea?
Speaker 7: Because Chris does not like the hot Eats and kool Eats combining in the drive through.
Speaker 2: He wants two separate line. Yeah, I can't wait that long for my ice cream. If the guy in front of me ordered seven value meals, I'm ready to take him outside. And I need my flurry and oh my god, what I just I need my I need my lizard. But I need it to be completely frozen. I need it to be right now. I need it to be done. I wanted and also I get I'm not gonna lee you. I get scared every time they turn it upside down. It scares me to death.
Speaker 11: That's part I.
Speaker 2: Understand why you're doing it to. You want to show me just how thick it is. And I know I love it.
Speaker 7: So can we have a prototype of like a concept restaurant in Minnesota where there's two lanes, one for Hotti to one for cool tree.
Speaker 2: Possible?
Speaker 11: You know, I'll put in a good word.
Speaker 10: We have ideas, yeah, always open feedback.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I just want you to can you can you stand up and move over so so Katie can see you in the window. You know how they have like Ronald McDonald and the Burger King. That's your face. That's that's your guy right there. That is the Dairy Queen right there. Okay, is So, I don't know if you like that idea either, but I'm just saying, any of these ideas you can have that that's the only idea, she said, I'll put in a good work. How many locations are there of Dairy Queen in the greater Minnesota area? Do you even know off the top of your head.
Speaker 11: I don't know. In the Minnesota area, two hundred. This is dog.
Speaker 2: Thank you for bringing our our beloved treats and we love them so much. I've loved them my whole life and you got to know the best.
Speaker 6: So all right, another dumb question.
Speaker 7: Right, so Berkshire Hathaway, Right, Warren Buffett owned Dairy Queen?
Speaker 6: Correct?
Speaker 2: Is that kind of accurate?
Speaker 7: Now that now that Buffett's retiring, does whoever takes over at Berkshire then technically run Dairy Queen? Or how hands off is Berkshire? How does that work? That's an inside baseball question.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, I mean yeah.
Speaker 7: So somebody, somebody from Berkshire still gets to make all the big calls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, man, Yeah, everybody's got a boss.
Speaker 7: All I was thinking about is like, let's say sausage idea is a game changer?
Speaker 6: Yeah right, it would be a shame crazy.
Speaker 7: That you you know, you basically get to be Forrest Gump and travel the world being the hero of Dairy Queen.
Speaker 6: Warren Buffets retired, and he's like, what do I care?
Speaker 7: Like you never get to meet him, even even though you change the course of his life.
Speaker 2: That would be great, though, I'm gonna tell you both Katie and Doug I'm Dave, Doug, Doug Doug. Yeah, ye had it right? Had it right?
Speaker 6: Why did you change it?
Speaker 2: Corrected? That was a test, Yeah, you passed. I appreciate. I don't know how you both don't weigh five hundred pounds. I'm not gonna lie it because I would eat nothing, but uh, I mean every day it'd be blizzard day for me.
Speaker 3: Or the gravy that goes with the chicken su.
Speaker 2: Just order it inside, don't please don't. Yeah, I will go inside. I will not make sure to not do that in the.
Speaker 3: Drive, so I can't wait for his ice scream still look at me.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm starving. Yeah, and chili dogs. I mean, come on, where else can you get a good chili dog these days?
Speaker 9: So when I was talking about Wells's order with the cane sauce when I was his age, it was the Dairy Queen gravy that was I could have drank that out of like that could have been my soda drink.
Speaker 2: I still could, man.
Speaker 7: He still does. Maybe they should sell it in jugs. Maybe that's another billion dollar idea your away in the company.
Speaker 2: Anything that we need to know that's going on big with Dairy Queen, or that's coming up for dairy Queen that we should tell our lovely listeners about.
Speaker 11: Yeah, right now it's starting.
Speaker 10: I believe today you can buy one get one blizzard in the DQ app, So go and get your blizzard, the summer blizzard menus coming out.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, that immediately. That is fantastic. Thank you so much for bringing.
Speaker 11: Us out me a perfect day for a little absolutely but.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you right now, today couldn't be more part.
Speaker 7: If this meat sauce concoction is out there, what are we waiting?
Speaker 2: Yeah, somebody go get them. Thank you, Thank you, Katie, thank you so much. We love dairy Queen always there he goes, look at us running outside, literally running.
Speaker 7: I think he just yelled, oh dilly bars.
Speaker 2: So he's gone now cherry both dilly BArch and butterscotch on.
Speaker 6: Why are you shaking your head?
Speaker 2: Old school? Best school? Oh yeah, Jill Man, the best, say it is bad. I'm just saying, you give me a butter scotch one the best. So I'll tell you what was nostalgically my go to.
Speaker 9: Obviously it was the Blizzard, but second best was the peanut Buster Parfe.
Speaker 3: I never had it you kidd me.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh my good.
Speaker 9: You know what, and Tommy give me extra nuts. Just pile it on there.
Speaker 6: You're just saying things that he's going to download r MP three.
Speaker 7: It's been a whole morning of clips just so he can cut up sound bite.
Speaker 2: That's going to be his slap mac. Tommy, give me more nuts. It's time for a fan five on the trip.
Speaker 6: Okay, hang on, this is it.
Speaker 2: This is the this is the program, my friends a circa by the way, thank you Circle Las Vegas. We appreciate it very much. Thank you.
Speaker 6: Why do you put three in front of me? This isn't your wedding?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Do we get to try one or.
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 3: Look, you just use your fingers.
Speaker 2: Should dive your face right into it. Guys, it's your can come eat, Come.
Speaker 14: On heat heat, go for it. No, yeah, that's what you need, some squad, but good on camera. Kiss your what. I didn't get the same thing you guys go.
Speaker 7: Oh man, that's your Oreo.
Speaker 2: Meant Oreo's much over every day every day sometime I'm happy. Oh that's real good. He likes it. Oh, that's right, likes it. That's real good.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, this is this is the part. After Corey gets done swelling, he goes, you.
Speaker 2: Do something right, man, what do you think Corey? Come on, yeah, Paul review it. Yeah you don't say right, thanks Steady. You did it by good work.
Speaker 6: And feeling is not wrong.
Speaker 7: By the way, this has a little bit, just a little bit of vanilla ice cream in it. Yeah, yeah, sure doesn't ruin it, right. I would have I would have wanted one hundred percent. But this is great.
Speaker 5: I agree, man, that's good.
Speaker 2: You know what shocking is.
Speaker 9: You know, sometimes there's a lot of things that happen in our lives that are just like right under our nose, but we always look past it. I'm surprised at dairy Queen, after all of these years, all the test kitchens, all the ideas. Nobody proposed this idea.
Speaker 6: That's why you need sauce. You need somebody to just you know, see the forest for the trees.
Speaker 2: Need somebody that's consumed an incredible amount of exactly.
Speaker 6: You need an expert.
Speaker 2: Yeah me, I loved m h s a cake. Now sports, while you eat your uh, your blissard, do it at the same time. I common have a working lunch, please, Well, yeah, I'm working during breakfast. I should be paid.
Speaker 5: Yeah, for sure, I agree. Oh, thanks Tom. The final four is all set.
Speaker 8: Number one seed Arizona will battle number one seed Michigan next Saturday. Let's go Michigan smoked Tennessee ninety five sixty two yesterday. Arizona beat Produced seventy nine to sixty four. On Saturday. Illinois beat Iowa seventy one to fifty nine on Saturday to advance to the final four. Day will battle Yukon, who came back from nineteen down and beat Duke with a winning three with point three seconds left.
Speaker 2: Hear it because it was cool and then happened right here on the fan.
Speaker 3: He's eating Yes, ye will here.
Speaker 2: He got it.
Speaker 9: He hit the long great Twitter buck a logo quick three tents of a second.
Speaker 2: Up to dollar.
Speaker 7: Hey, if Max or Zach can find the Duke.
Speaker 6: Radio play by play, have you guys heard this? I get almost every play by play guy, right, is a little Homers.
Speaker 7: That's part of the job, is that you're supposed to be cheering for your team. I know that's not how it was back in the day, but that's how it is now. And yeah, it doesn't matter if we like it or not. That's how it works. Yeah, it's more whatever. So Yukon hits the three, and I'm going to exaggerate for a fact.
Speaker 6: We can find the sound bite. But he goes and he shoots for the and he gets it.
Speaker 2: Oh that guy right under the court. That should be a technical. That should be a technical. You know, because Yukon spills onto the court, his initial instinct is, well, that's a technical.
Speaker 6: That's a technical.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, hit it in.
Speaker 8: They do for Boozer, hobbled it back for Sar and needs to get rid of it.
Speaker 2: Does for Kaiden seven.
Speaker 8: Seconds, trying to throw it ahead, deflected, stolen by Connecticut.
Speaker 2: Two seconds. It's Smolan's up top for the win.
Speaker 8: Oh he hit it the three tenths of a second ago, cale Kai Smith ran off the bench.
Speaker 2: That should be a.
Speaker 10: Technical with three tents of a second ago, Connecticut seventy.
Speaker 2: To seventy two.
Speaker 7: So just for a second he thought, oh, there's our chance to still there. Never mind, they're just it's they're not they're not gonna throw okay, but you saw it's like.
Speaker 6: How do we possibly still win this game?
Speaker 2: Technical? Technical?
Speaker 9: I kind of like how quickly he was able to point that out, though in that moment where you just you should be soul crushed.
Speaker 6: Soul crush.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he actually saw the guy come off the bench.
Speaker 7: Which well, it was like the whole team, right, but one guy came onto the court pretty far. But again the clock stops and everybody's losing their mind, so the rest just say, get back, get.
Speaker 2: Back the game. I become a p one of Burrow and Gertzy, and now I can't listen to the other way because they talk all the time about how Grim is always calling fouls that the refs don't call. And I love it. I want to listen to every Gopher basketball game now just to hear Grim go that should be a foul. He just says it so often he says it in passing. It's great. They did a bit the other day where they tuned in when he was doing a call of a game just to and they were gonna you stay there until he did it, until he actually said, that's a miss call. That's a miss call. I love it was. Any on tomorrow is in the crown tomorrow today? Yeah? Neither go crown their asses tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Remember, Oh is it Wincey April first?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bonye leaves tomorrow. Right, Yeah, he blizzards. We should go. This is so good, it's it's legit. Yeah, we'll do thets. I have two things for congratulations.
Speaker 8: I have a name that was brought up by Pa that I think we should focus on for pick eighteen. And then I have a name that's in every mock drafted pick eighteen on the internet, every single Vikings mock draft.
Speaker 2: Here's this guy taken.
Speaker 8: Yeah, any mock draft and it was like the easiest pick other than Fernanda Mendoza.
Speaker 2: Correct, And I want to get your thoughts on. I also have a bit for you, Ben. You, even if you know this or not, are a mind reader and you're going to tell us what they really think when we come back. Oh, Q Doug is my favorite new guy. Don't forget buy one, Get one. I got news download that app. Thank you, Darren Queen, Thank you for the blizzards. My tongue is frozen. I'm eating these things like somebody's gonna steal them from me. Relax, you got a brain freeze at all? There not yet, I'm surprised, but is froze your thumb, your upper to your top you're talking about you can put your thumb. I guess do whatever you like, brother finger want ye? Brother? Right? Thank you? I appreciate that. Yeah ahead, brother, whatever you want.
Speaker 6: It's America.
Speaker 2: Man, let's tape for some Vikings news. The Power Trip presented by Series is over there. Yeah right here? What happened? You said? Oh? Two things? Been. A name that the lovely and talented Paul Allen brought.
Speaker 8: Up last week when talking about the draft, and somebody I think he even said he's getting steam on is tight end Kenyon Sadik from the Oregon Ducks. At eight touchdowns last season. He's an absolute unit. He destroyed the Gophers when they played him. My question to you is, if you have a guy like Sadiq on the board, but you also have a guy like TJ. Hawkinson on basically a one year deal, most likely will be gone after this season, how would you use the both of them if they.
Speaker 2: Both end up on this team? Oh? Man, that's easy.
Speaker 9: I think I think the whole league would salivate over having twelve personnel two tight ends that were that dynamic if you could have both of those guys. And the way that I understand Sadik is he's a great blocker. He's a William blocker. He plays with a tremendously tough attitude and he can go out there and show his athleticism in space. You get two of those guys and move you can move Sadik around a little bit more because he's more of a William blocker and you're not going to put tj in the backfield as like an h back, but you could do that with Kenyan. So I think it's I think it would really open up the offense. I think it gives them a whole other layer to get the ball down the field and just do a bunch of different things and be flexible.
Speaker 3: So I love it. I think it'd be a great selection.
Speaker 9: And I and I know who you're going to bring up for the the other pick on the other side of the ball, But it will be quite the decision if both of those guys are on the board, because I think two positions of need. I think one is probably ranked higher and I think one position is deeper than the other.
Speaker 3: But I'll let you go ahead and bring up the other guys before you get to that.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 4: The twelve personnel as a linebacker in safety, what is that kind of pressure does that put on you?
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 3: Well, it's especially if it's those athletic.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's a ton on the secondary and the linebackers, because traditionally, a twelve personnel was a bigger personnel group. You normally viewed one tied ends as sort of the blocking tight end and the other guy was you know, he was a pass catcher, but you just didn't he was basically wide receiver.
Speaker 3: Three.
Speaker 9: Well, now if you have two pass catching guys, it's essentially eleven personnel. It's four wides. But two of the guys are big body guys. So then do you put a nickel on them? Well, that's a mismatch because most nickels are as shorter. You know, they're lighter, they're not as big. Do you sacrifice the safety? Well, then, all of a sudden, now you've got your vulnerable against the run. And it depends on where they break out from the huddle. They could be split out wide, you can motion a guy back down into the core, and all of a sudden, now it's a little bit more of a heavy run formation. But you saw the matchup that you wanted, and now you've got an edge in the run game. So it gives you a lot to work with because it's very hard to match up. There's a lot of linebackers that have a hard time, you know, matching up against these guys in space in the past game. And some of these strong safeties are a little bit of the same thing. And then strong safeties are not as good in the run, so again gives you a lot of different flexibility, and it makes the offense just harder to kind of get a beat on and harder to scout.
Speaker 2: The other guy. Excuse me.
Speaker 8: In every single mock draft on the internet, the pick at eighteen is safety Dylan is it Tinamanenamon?
Speaker 2: Theenaman is the.
Speaker 8: Guy that everybody has the vikings taking at eighteen. Any mock draft Field Yates is mock draft the one that was just put out by Sports Illustrated mel Kiper. They all have him going at that eighteenth pick. What kind of player is he? What does he do for this defense? Well, he's he is.
Speaker 9: The replacement for Harrison Smith. He can do a lot of the same things. I mean, we don't know obviously to what level, but when you're looking at filling that need with a guy that's similar in play, that can be strong against the run and also be a center fielder, and especially in a versatile multiple defense that we have where our safeties are sort of nameless.
Speaker 3: They don't really have positions.
Speaker 9: We don't really have a strong safety, we don't have a free safety. You've seen Josh mantelis out there doing the same thing. I mean, it's hard to classify these guys because they can be in the box players, they can be deep center fielders, they have to do everything, and you're looking for a guy with that sort of repertoire, and that is Theeneman.
Speaker 3: Daniel Jeremiah, I.
Speaker 9: Think his very first draft that he has one point zero along with a lot of other experts, they're one point zero draft was Theeneman. Yeah, I mean from the very beginning it was this guy's a stud. There's another guy out of Toledo that's also you know, kind of right there, one A, one B. But it seems like the consensus between all the experts is Theeneman is the guy. He's gonna be there for the Viking the Vikings at eighteen and he fits the position of need perfectly.
Speaker 8: The other guy Corey would like because his first name.
Speaker 2: Is he Manuel.
Speaker 8: Yes, but yeah, it's gonna be great because it's one of these drafts Ben where I don't know, I mean other than that position that everybody has mick, but that doesn't mean what they're gonna do.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I couldn't tell you right now.
Speaker 8: Like in year's past, where last year it was they're probably gonna take a guard. Everybody thought it would be the guy that eventually went to Seattle. He didn't get that far a course and he's an absolute stud for Seattle. And then you know, I think this is a draft where I don't know who they're gonna take. At eighteen, they could take wide receiver. There is that kind of steam, right, So it's gonna be fun as we lead up to a three weeks from Thursday.
Speaker 3: I do think that we pass on wide receiver.
Speaker 9: I think that we still go after the free agent market, that secondary market after the draft, whor everybody like fills out their draft board and they get all that stuff done and they get all the rookies to fill in these spots and they feel I feel like, okay, well we got to backfill with these veterans. I think that's when we go after the wide receiver market. This really will be I say this with a little bit of disclaimer in that it's best available at I believe, running back, tight end, defensive lineman, and I'm saying across the board it is edge rusher, it is defensive tackle, and then it is the best available corner and or safety. So you have four to five positions where it's it is open game. Who is the highest sloted guy? Who do you guys think is going to fit in the system. That's who we go for. So it really opens up probably a dozen players that could either fall to you or you have to have an open mind that that person could be there. And now it comes down to who do we have have highest ranked on our board?
Speaker 2: Can't wait? Are you ready? Yes, sir? I don't know if you guys know this or not, but he started a new job. T TCL. The Viking's ready to network. They're not enough for Ben.
Speaker 3: He's got a new joh yeah, I got a new job, don't.
Speaker 2: He's also known as psychic Ben. You can read mine.
Speaker 7: You can read mine, Ben, I'm thinking of a number one through ten?
Speaker 2: Do it? Ben?
Speaker 3: Three?
Speaker 2: Damn it? He got it? I got it. You scared him. Look at how frightened he.
Speaker 7: Normally I would be like well, it's one out of well, but that's again, it was the level of confidence that you weren't guessing. You knew I was thinking three, and that made it one hundred percent chance of getting it.
Speaker 2: Psychic, Ben, are you willing to be honest with us about the mind you're about to read? Sure?
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm in what I do for a living.
Speaker 2: On the twelfth day of March twenty twenty six one, Kyler Murray was signed to your Minnesota Vikings. Strangely enough, no one's heard much from young JJ McCarthy. Then you've read his mind. What does JJ McCarthy think.
Speaker 3: I think JJ McCarthy, he's back in town. I think you don't think you know.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 9: I know JJ McCarthy is back in town, and I know that he is up for the challenge, and I know that he's ready for the competition, and I know that his mind is in a good spot. And I know that his training with John Beck went extremely well. And I also know that he still has a very big core of players that believe in him and are friends with him on the team. So I think that his mental state is in a good spot and he is ready to rise up and take a next step, I don't.
Speaker 4: Want Ben to have one of those Gary Spivey. I thought about it, ros, Yeah, I think you need that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll go ahead doing the thing that they do on PTI where you put the mask on the guy's face. But my next tube made me not think that was a good idea. Okay. Then on the thirtieth day of January, Koisierdolfa Menza was fired by your Pncoda Vikings. I know you've read his mind. Who does he blame for his firing?
Speaker 3: Well, we all know, and I know specifically that he is.
Speaker 2: He is.
Speaker 9: He's a very cerebral person. He has a great amount of self awareness. He knows that the only person to blame is himself. And he understands and he gets it, and he realizes that this is not the end of quac adopha mensa. He is going to go back to San Francisco where he feels a little bit more at home. He's going to take more in depth notes on John Lynch and how he runs that organization. He and he hopes and he hopes and he believes that's in about ten years he will get another opportunity to run a franchise.
Speaker 2: Wow, Ben in the deepest reaches the darkness of his mind. There's no thanks a lot, Ko, There's no thanks a lot JJ.
Speaker 7: No wow wow, wonder way to go, Lewis Sen and Andrew Booth.
Speaker 8: Yeah, our way to go. John wilkeson Scott, I wish I'd taken Kyle Hamilton. That fat guy in KFN brings him up all the time. He doesn't bring up me.
Speaker 2: Does he?
Speaker 9: He knows, He knows that the buck stops with him.
Speaker 2: He knows.
Speaker 9: What that position brings in the responsibilities. So as much as he may look back on some of these players and say, like, you know what, I was influenced in the wrong way, and maybe I shouldn't have picked that guy, but I have to take responsibility.
Speaker 6: You are a wonder Ben Ben. I'm thinking of a state.
Speaker 2: Psychic Ben.
Speaker 3: Psychic Ben, and you want me to name this?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 2: He just did. He read your mind question.
Speaker 9: You can tell by the way that you blinked multiple times and looked away that you are thinking of a state with multiple letters and consonants what you were thinking of?
Speaker 2: Connecticut? Psychic Ben.
Speaker 3: I normally get paid for this. You guys, I know I know about yourself.
Speaker 2: Is lucky man, You're brought to you by Dairy Queen right now and their DQ app. We can get buy one, get one free blizzards. I've been one more, two more ext but one is a personal one. Been On January twenty sixth of twenty twenty six, Brian Flores was giving a contract extension, but we all thought maybe we would still lose him to a head coaching job. He did not get a head coaching job. I know you've read his mind. What does Brian Flores think about having to stay as defensive coordinator.
Speaker 3: He believes.
Speaker 9: That when the time is right and the situation is correct, that he will lead another team as a head coach. And he believes it'll happen soon. There's no doubting his confidence, his expertise, and I do believe and he believes that he is in a great spot to lead a top five defense this year, and with that we may have to bid a dou a deal. He is preparing his farewell statement as we speak, and come.
Speaker 3: Next January he will be a head coach.
Speaker 2: He's gonna leave us during the playoffs when we're about to go to the Super Bowl.
Speaker 9: Nope, it will be just as koc was rumored to be the head coach during their playoff run and in the Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Well said, it'll be the same situation for mister Brian.
Speaker 2: Flora fantastic psychic Ben one more. This is more of a personal maker.
Speaker 9: I have no idea. Please I have one more in me?
Speaker 2: Can you please? Just one more? Sauce has a cousin. How do they feel about fifty five year old short guys? This is the most serious question he have.
Speaker 3: She believes, she believes.
Speaker 2: Careful, we need him the rest of the show.
Speaker 9: She believes in the the myth and the legend and the reputation of said fifty five year old short guy, and she feels that.
Speaker 2: She needs that man to be on top of her.
Speaker 5: Whoa psyche?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, can you see him? And you guess the number? You guessed this state?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got another one.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking of.
Speaker 7: One of the four Ninja Turtles because I'm thinking about being this turtle for Halloween.
Speaker 6: Which Ninja turtle?
Speaker 2: Am?
Speaker 3: I thinking of Leonardo?
Speaker 2: Son of a Leonardo?
Speaker 3: That what has happened and everything?
Speaker 2: Hello? Hello? No, I mean the guy is?
Speaker 6: I showed her to the camera.
Speaker 2: Miss Cleo.
Speaker 8: You're about as Jamaican as she was.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was a total.
Speaker 7: Fraud, Paul, both of your hands are up, miss Cleo wood Hawk.
Speaker 6: Well why don't we ask Ben? Yeah, Ben wood.
Speaker 3: Hawk, And what do you think a lot of respect?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, Papa mom, and he got it.
Speaker 6: Fan five and a second headlines later, This is the Power trop Morning Show on the Fan