Speaker 1: I know. I know you're watching the live right now, just to keep tabs on me to make sure I'm doing my job right. No, can I be honest? I'm watching because I'm wearing a hat today, and I don't like wearing a hat. Is it is the angle good today? The angle is fine. But it's me with the hat. I wonder can.
Speaker 2: Oh God, no, I like this?
Speaker 1: Slip it to Mojo. I can't be that. I can't be. Or how about you?
Speaker 2: Just you just never wear hats, so it's like nobody's used to seeing you, like the.
Speaker 1: Guy from You scary guy really that always wears a hat. Okay, I like that. Yeah, you look like Joe. I like that better than the guy from up the old man in the house with balloon. I think I look cool with the hat backwards. I see that, you know, fine forward?
Speaker 2: It looks fine.
Speaker 1: How you have it, Zach said, I look awesome, sways the best sways hat. All right, So I got the hatter. I did bring a change of clothes, and I actually thought I would like do like one of those what do they call him? Hose showers? You know what I'm talking about. You use your wipes? Yeah, where you do Yeah, like I do a little hose shower in Eastern Market. You said you showered, Well, I did shower. I did shower and I washed my hair. But I like want to, like fully like make sure that.
Speaker 2: See, I don't feel clean unless i'm at.
Speaker 1: I go home and shower. I need to exfoliate. That's one of the things that I do every single day. And I know I don't, but I hear people talk about stuff like that, but I I don't. Are there any any other people listening this morning that are not showering? Like who did not shower? And what's what's your reason why you didn't shower? No, Kevin's in a movie. He's got to eat. Kevin's not here. Showers. But people look good. Women look good when they don't shower because they don't look like they didn't shower. Guys like me look greasy.
Speaker 2: See that's not true. I'm the same way my hair. I have to wash my hair pretty much every day. Yeah, well or else soily.
Speaker 1: And I think they say it's bad. It is. Yeah. Eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six five six five four eight. Where are non showers at today? What's going on the Angelo? Yeah, it's the word man, nothing much. That's what I was trying to figure out. Yeah, I'm gonna I think I called it a whole shower something. I got a whole bath, d Angelo. I don't know. I can't go without showering and not looking pretty. You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Completely understand, brother, I take two or three a day when it's in the summer heat.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had to do a whole bat? The Angelo?
Speaker 3: Yes, I have late night.
Speaker 1: To work early.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. I got a good get it together real quick.
Speaker 1: Do you do hose get upset when you call it a whole a whole bath or do they understand that that's pretty much what they're doing. I think I think they understand that that's where it comes from. Okay, all right, buddy, you'd be good. Take care of yourself, d Angelo. Thanks for the the correction on the term. Hold on a second, Denise is with us right now? Denise, you didn't shower today? No?
Speaker 2: Oh oh, come, I just wanted some extra sleep.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I like to shower on Tuesday and Thursday mornings because that means only two showers each before.
Speaker 1: What are you trying to conserve water? Or what's going on?
Speaker 3: No, I just came out a pause, you know in uh, pits, pits and lady bits.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you only shower two days a week.
Speaker 1: That's it. Never any more than that.
Speaker 3: Well, during the during the week, on the weekend, I shower whenever I want, but I don't like to do it if I if I do it, I try to do it at night because I don't like.
Speaker 1: To get up and do it anymory, what do you do? What do you do that you're You're not sweating and smelling because you're only showering a couple days a week.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm a controller, so I end up for a manufacturing company. So I sit at desk.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're an air can conditioning and stuff like if you were working out on the line. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: I have to yeah, I have to do something else. But you know, I sit in it. Literally, my office has two brick walls and I sit in it. It's five by eight or something five by nine. It's super okay, And so I just there by myself and it's a stinky plant, you know, I mean, uh, and menopause makes it so you know, you're pretty just pretty much. I turn into a prum so you don't have a lot of those things that you have when you're young, you know, Yeah, and the oily skin.
Speaker 1: And I got to be honest, I used to think that I wanted to be a woman. I used I used to say to myself, I want to be a woman. I wish I was a woman, because if I was a woman, I'd just be home all day just having fun, touching myself and stuff, because that's what I do. I just thought, I know you don't do it, but I would if I was a woman, I would. I would love my body more. But then when I hear about this menopause and perimenopause and all that stuff, I don't know. Man, that was gonna say.
Speaker 2: Even if I don't do anything during the day, I have to shower in the morning because I sweat so bad when I sleep.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, so bad. It's disgusting. Temperature is tough. What's going on? How you doing, Sarah Hid? Good morning? I'm okay, how are you good? I got a new phrase, the pits tits? And what did she say? It was? Lady bets? Yeah, what's happening? That's crazy?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: But if anyway, a comment on hers. If you're going through menopology, you need to shower at least twice the three times a day because we sweat up a storm. Oh gee, oh yeah, that's what Shannon just says.
Speaker 2: I'm so confused by what she said.
Speaker 1: We're calling her out. Yeah, and I'm calling because I have a passenger that I've been friends with for four years now, and he don't understand.
Speaker 2: I won't date hill behind because you tell me you do not shower.
Speaker 1: Oh God, beautiful. By the way, I love when Sarah calls us. Sarah is riding Uber now driving an Uber, but I like when she calls us because nine out of ten times she'll say her comment and then she'll say goodbyes pleasantly to the people communicating with your past. Oh you have a great dat. Somebody off at Detroit axl Okay, she just got out. Oh that was nice. How did you wait? How did she smell? Nice?
Speaker 2: Die?
Speaker 1: He smelled just fine, nice and clean. And you know, another thing I wanted to let you guys know is as far as the.
Speaker 2: Uber passenger women, they can request women's drivers.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, but let me ask you. Let's go back to this guy. What does this guy smell like? Does he smell a little funky? Well, you know what, he's an alcoholic. That's another reason he can't be. Oh, I mean, he can't be my main. His coffee in the morning is a cup of titos. Okay, yeah, so there's more. Imagine that reaking through his skin. Sixty seven years old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a nice fellow, but I could never date him.
Speaker 1: So he calls me his caregiver. Now, oh god, because you go and drive him to all the stuff. It's good that he's not driving though, exactly because he's an alcoholic.
Speaker 2: He has his own vehicle.
Speaker 1: But he'll call me like, I need to hire you put tomorrow, baby girl. Okay, I'll be there, no problem. Oh man, you know Hetven tries to brush up against you'd be good, baby, I'll see it, beautiful, sorry, beautiful. I'm saying goodbye to Zach, who walked into the studio for a second just to wave it. Man, you see a letter, baby, I have a good day. I love it. And Sarah does that all right? What's going on? Alex the truck driver says he's not showering today in honor of me. Thank you, Alex. Hi, what's going on?
Speaker 3: So I get up at three in the morning and Thursday's right, I'll get home till eight or night at night, so it's it.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to tower at no point get sweat during the next day. But you're a truck driver. I am a reputable radio DJ. I don't know if you know that. I uh, you know I talked to the masses. You are talking breaker one nine to a guy on a CB point. There is the best place to shower as a truck Yeah you do. You shower in one of those places like the truck stops. I do local. I d have a gravel train, so I'm hold every night. But have you ever wanted to go in and get that prove? Yeah? I'm always curious. Be a lot lizard. Uh, I've seen a couple of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Good.
Speaker 1: Your your predecessor was in love with the idea of being a lot lizard. Yeah. You guys do not get You do not have that in common. That's good.