Speaker 1: That's right, baby, let's go.
Speaker 2: The Power Trip is packing up and heading to the island.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Catch the guys live at the Pressure Island and twenty ninth for two shows loaded with games. Say it with me, everybody, non stop laughs and amazing prices Las Vegas save twenty with promo cod KFA and when you book your room a big announcement you will not want to miss all the details of Cafe dot com your calendar.
Speaker 4: That's right, it's all happening, guys. It's all happening. You know what it's It's all happening everywhere too, did you guys here?
Speaker 1: The Price is Right?
Speaker 5: Heard about it, haven't seen the clip, don't exactly know how it works.
Speaker 4: And by the way, I was at Youngstets the other day getting my tires changed around great spot, and Prices Right was on and I am always going to think I am home on a snow day, first day, no matter what. That's what Price is Right is always going to remind me. Even with Drew Carey, Ladies and gentlemen, the lady won the largest single game dollar figure in the history of the show.
Speaker 6: We're gonna start things off.
Speaker 3: With two thousand and five dollars in cash.
Speaker 1: All you want to keep going?
Speaker 3: Yes, all right, goodly twenty thousand.
Speaker 6: Dollars in cash.
Speaker 1: Okay, she's gonna keep on going much the last two numbers, Oh, my daughter's birthday.
Speaker 6: I'm happy to go.
Speaker 1: She's gonna go for it.
Speaker 6: It's one hundred. I have to believe.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go a mother daughter trip to the Rock two.
Speaker 2: Hundred and forty thousand, one hundred and fifty.
Speaker 1: Dollars the US and Nuts shop almost a.
Speaker 7: Cool roll, which makes her the biggest pricing game winner in price is write daytime History.
Speaker 6: So what game was it? I don't understand what happened? She bonus. I have no idea what games she was playing.
Speaker 4: Even if I had seen it, I wouldn't have known. I'm not familiar with the my policy. I know it wasn't the one whe the little dude goes.
Speaker 3: That's that's a cliffhanger, A little a little dude. I love the clip hanger.
Speaker 1: It couldn't look older than it is, like.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, going upset the sound of music? Oh so yeah, Lion's Share. What's lions That the candy bar charge like Lion Bar.
Speaker 2: It's a newer game that they they I think just added with balls and a screen, and she goes in and with goggles and grabs him.
Speaker 6: Whoa, Wow, the last six seconds were a wild ride. Tommy win all the money in that game.
Speaker 2: So you're saying the money machine basically, uh ke, Yeah, she goes into like this thing that balls are flying everywhere and there's a blower and then whoa, she grabs him mic off, Thank god, dude.
Speaker 1: So basically Hawk's sister work.
Speaker 2: And there is like a gambling aspect to it too. I mean it's brought to you by bet MGM or whatever.
Speaker 6: Are you serious?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so like you can I think stop or something, but you can keep going or whatever. Like there's like basically like the equivalent of whammis great bit, But she gambled her way to two hundred and fifty grand.
Speaker 6: God bless her. She's at a meeting today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I don't blame her.
Speaker 1: I often have to stop.
Speaker 6: Yeah, get her actual name. Think about that.
Speaker 3: You're going around the room and everybody's like I can't stop going to the casino, or I can't stop online sports betting.
Speaker 6: What's your deal? I couldn't stop playing line share on prices, right, But you won, So what's the problem, right?
Speaker 3: So? Yeah, correct, I don't have any problems anymore.
Speaker 1: Is everybody gang?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Hey, Tom predicted the ball man run meeting.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, sorry, that's the next door down. Can you hit that switch? I want the balls to get fine around.
Speaker 3: Oh, hold on to your technique, tell me get out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's happening. That's cool, good job. How much was it again? Two hundred and fifty thousand dollars on me?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 6: That's pretty good man, Pretty cool for her. All right, all right, we got sports.
Speaker 8: Sure, it's time for Fan five on the Power Trip, brought to you by the Saint Paul Safe.
Speaker 1: Thank you, say Paul Saints again. They start tomorrow six or seven.
Speaker 4: A lot of day night games this week on a beautiful evenings to go down to cochs Field. Saints Baseball dot Com. Hey Corey, Yes, sir, can ask you a question real quick?
Speaker 6: Of course?
Speaker 1: Are you guys surprised?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 1: I obviously I know you guys might not be aware of this. I don't like sports very much.
Speaker 4: I love football and NASCAR, and but I'm learning about hockey and basketball now that we're in the playoffs. I'm shocked by how often they interview hockey players during the damn game, not in between periods, like on the bench.
Speaker 1: Is that always a thing or is that just a playoffs?
Speaker 2: Say, Zach, I don't think that they take the coaches on the bench.
Speaker 9: Talking to a player during the weren't they talking to Yeah? Right exactly? So yeah, during the game warmups. I'm positive, I am really yeah. Okay, wow, I have not seen that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's gotta okay, gotcha. So that's what I was wondering. I just I can't imagine like them talking to the quarterback while the defense is on the field.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, unless it's a preseason game, for sure. Hooray, love it. It's almost here.
Speaker 6: Hot, I can't wait.
Speaker 1: Buddy, it's always football season. Sweepeople.
Speaker 5: Well, they can interview somebody tonight because Game four tonight in Saint Paul, with the Avs leading the series two games to one, but the wild one five to one on Saturday, goals by Carrill, Hughes, Hartman, Faber and Boldie no Jewel ericsonek in game three.
Speaker 6: Is there any update Zach for Game four? Day to day?
Speaker 2: So I know they got an optional this morning? Oh mel Well, if he does skate. I mean, because he did skate in the practice the other day for a little bit. But uh, I've been told, ye, he's in. He's in very Uh it's not a fun injury to have. I guess is what what I'm hearing? And okay, and nobody actually knows what exactly it is, and we won't know until it's non fund hopefully June.
Speaker 6: When they won the Cup and then all that stuff comes down.
Speaker 1: I know what it was.
Speaker 7: He's getting his butt pounded in.
Speaker 6: I mean, we're wearing That's why we say lower body in bad man.
Speaker 1: Come on, man.
Speaker 5: The Avs did pull Scott Wedgwood in the second period, so now we have a similar situation to what we were dealing with. Right it's I assume they're going back with Wedgewood in Game three. We'll see or sorry, game four. Uh, there's no doubt we're going with Volstat tonight in ournet.
Speaker 6: But I wonder if they.
Speaker 5: Go with Wedgewood or Blackwood or some other would tonight for Colorado.
Speaker 3: I can't believe they pulled him when they when I when all of a sudden, there was like a weird like loll in the game and I'm like, is.
Speaker 6: He calling the goal?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, they're taking the goalie out, the guy that had won him six straight games. I thought that was a weird movie.
Speaker 5: Maybe it was just like, this game is not going our away. Let's give our guy a break. Yeah, probably.
Speaker 6: Some reps.
Speaker 2: Benar, the coach, I believe, said something along the lines of it was like to try to get the guys going or something along the line.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, oh, he loves Jerry. Jerry Lewis loves a good goalie switch. Yeah, it does. Yep.
Speaker 5: Alright, So Game four tonight, seven o'clock in Saint Paul.
Speaker 6: That'll be great, go wild.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 5: The Carolina Hurricanes won three to two in overtime against Philly, winning the series for a zip. So they are eight to zero in the postseason, just the fifth team in NHL history to start the postseason with eight wins. But since the NHL moved to a four round, seven game format in eighty seven, this is the first two series sweep just art the postseason. That's kind of insane that it's not happened since eighty seven. Yeah, so, fifth teams in NHL history to start with eight straight wins, but just the first teams in Saty seven with the new format to sweep.
Speaker 6: Both rounds one and two.
Speaker 3: Geez, Carolina, we weren't you listening, Jerry.
Speaker 2: They will await the winner of Buffalo in Montreal, which that series is tied one to one, meaning it's one now, that's right, Montreal Montreal one. So they that series will go potentially into next week, meaning the Hurricanes will have over a weekend possibly.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's good for them.
Speaker 1: Real quick.
Speaker 7: Just out of curiosities, Carolina, what's what's their primary strength?
Speaker 6: Are they?
Speaker 7: Offense? Defense, goaltending? What's their bid?
Speaker 6: I mean, they would say offenses is their strength.
Speaker 2: They they're very powerful, the AH and I don't know too much about them.
Speaker 6: But yeah, Chris, they have a whole Yeah.
Speaker 1: Listen, I mean every team's got one.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Uh, our dark overlord Chad Ibbit is saying that box in the box today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right. That's why Max was right behind me.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 5: So we'll have, you know, eyes on the scene to see who's skating and who's not.
Speaker 6: Didn't he put it in his calendar thing? I deleted that immediately. It has nothing to do with me, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: What do I care what runs in the station at night or on the weekends or honestly after a fifty five in the morning.
Speaker 6: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I mean, do you really care?
Speaker 6: Not Monday through Thursday? Yeah, Friday eight fifteen A plus, I'm you're here, man. Thanks. Oh. The Wizards won the NBA Draft lottery.
Speaker 5: They were Utah second, Memphis third, Chicago four, Clippers five. The Wizards are the worst record in the NBA, Utah fourth worst and Memphis six the worst.
Speaker 3: The Washington Wizards is are good? Guy MAXA would say, are absolute buns. They're the worst. They're awful, They're absolute changes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, can I be honest?
Speaker 1: Yeah, buddy, I thought they I didn't think they still had to say.
Speaker 6: Yeah, a lot of people did. They barely do. They barely do. They're awful.
Speaker 1: Theaals, No, that's.
Speaker 6: The baseball team, Hugs Steady who used to be Who are the Bullets?
Speaker 3: That's the now Wizards. Your guy, Scott Styles was on the Bullets at one point.
Speaker 1: The guy from the Dream Team. Yes, these waves are mine.
Speaker 3: No, that's a different guy. That's the team. That's Scott Howard. Yeah, he doesn't know in Styles. Yeah, you love Styles, You love don't make me say what you love. The PGA Championship is Thursday. Can't wait. That'll be awesome, man, That for fun a gorgle win. But tune in at eight am when we on Wednesday when we bet on.
Speaker 1: It because we do it well. Yeah, thanks, thank you, Jerry.
Speaker 6: That's kind of you.
Speaker 3: We don't can lou take my spot? My son or Cory, my dad or his kid is sure if he wants.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 3: I put in money for my kidd to have two names in the race. We're gonna get it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they have Hawk's daddy's in it.
Speaker 3: No, no, he is why Wolves won last night one fourteen one on nine over the Spurs even in the series at two games apiece.
Speaker 5: Wemb be ejected in the second quarter. Game five tomorrow, seven o'clock in San Antonio. DraftKings has the Spurs as nine and a half point favorites.
Speaker 4: Here's our guy, Alan Horton when weinby through the elbow? Who's big boss man?
Speaker 1: Is it? Nas reed? I'm trying to make Max laughs. He hurts. Sorry Max. He loves wrestling and he loves a big bus man.
Speaker 5: Hey, you love Johnny Randall. How about our guy Johnny Randall's play.
Speaker 3: Hockey one hundred out of one hundred. He went for it. Yeah, he went for it. He always does though. He it was so good and the crowd loved it. They should have him do it again because he was so good. Yeah, he's the best.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Do we know who's doing it tonight? Hawk does no?
Speaker 1: I do not.
Speaker 4: I I tried to get our guy Josh to come down, but they got a babydo in nine days, so he couldn't come down. But the congratulations in advance to Josh to melon is a lovely bride nine days from now?
Speaker 1: Well congrats. Yeah, man, another baby for that good looking man.
Speaker 6: What if they have the guy that was fent folded fentfold what if they have him do it with his cheeks out? Sure?
Speaker 3: Look kind of an a chicken McGee bit Yeah, Assie McGee talk with his butt cheeks? Who he was an old uh cartoon where it was a sheriff and all he was was a set of legs and butt cheeks and he solved crime.
Speaker 6: Asked McGee he had to be real Stone to.
Speaker 3: Watch the crimes real Yeah, look, you and I used to get real Stone and watch it.
Speaker 1: Look at his own show or he was a character show.
Speaker 6: He was. He was just like adult swimmers, an adult swim.
Speaker 3: He was a set of nice calves with a set of slabs, with a holster he had above his butt cheeks. And he would solve crime, what kind of crimes? All kinds of like real detective. Yeah, but he always got him self in trouble. And he was a raging alcoholic obviously. Yeah, but his name was asking McGee, ask you question, Yeah, real bad, raging alcoholic. Yeah, how did he drink?
Speaker 6: He drank?
Speaker 1: Get out exactly for real? Yeah, asked McGee, one hundred percent.
Speaker 6: Is real? Believe like this, I've never seen this.
Speaker 1: And so he.
Speaker 5: Drank the way that I think he drank exactly.
Speaker 3: How you think he would drink. But he was, you know, he was a good cop until he until he wasn't. He would shoot randomly.
Speaker 6: Yet, well you get drunk, Yeah, he get drunk. McGee set a slout.
Speaker 1: The Assie McGee picture with a cigarette. Yeah a plus.
Speaker 5: Yeah, correct, I'm going to assume he smokes the same way.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, sir, quite literally cheeked up. Yeah, he's cheeked up right. Max O.
Speaker 6: Was cinema Yeah, Max Max, Max watched McGee.
Speaker 1: I feel like talks like Max right now?
Speaker 3: He shut Yeah there just tweeted a picture of Assy McGee on a scooter.
Speaker 7: There's so many pictures that are blurred out.
Speaker 6: What well because he's double cheeked up, right Max?
Speaker 4: And technically that's insertion. If he's smoking, you can't show that.
Speaker 3: Yeah he has nice slabs, thank you. But he wore socks, yeah, green socks. Yeah McGee whaled. I don't think it's on anymore, but that was a great show. Take an a McGhee lamp.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hawk house, I wish I did anyway?
Speaker 6: Mmmm?
Speaker 1: Any other any other man? Can I say? You guess something we haven't talked about yet?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: This terrible, horrible. I apologize, but we haven't talked about it. I got to bring it up.
Speaker 1: Did you guys watch that dude get hit by that plane?
Speaker 7: I just filled these guys in that hadn't even ites ago.
Speaker 1: Did you see the thermal imaging then?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I saw that.
Speaker 1: That's unbelievable.
Speaker 6: Yeah I was.
Speaker 4: I'm obviously I'm not privileged. I don't know the information, but like it looks like you know what I was worried about is what we were all worried about right.
Speaker 1: Yes, it looks like that he didn't see the plane coming. Oh no, that was intentional.
Speaker 6: Are you kidding?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 10: Did you see the thermal imaging though? When he's because he's he wasn't walking towards the plane. He was walking across the runway and when he got hit as if he did. No, the plane was landing, and I thought exactly what you just said.
Speaker 1: But now that I've.
Speaker 4: Seen the thermal imaging, I'm not sure that's the case. Have you seen a max O.
Speaker 6: I're talking about the guy that was he got it.
Speaker 1: Got hit by the plane.
Speaker 11: No, I thought you were talking about the guy in the truck. I got hit by the plane. Oh no, you have to specify.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: So on Saturday morning, trespasser on the runway was struck and killed by Frontier Airlines flight forty three forty five during takeoff at a high speed. The pilots stopped takeoff procedures immediately. The plane was quickly evacuated to twelve people were heard five or taking the hospital. The person jumped the fence and was walking across the runway when the plane was taking off and got clobbered and you can see the thermal imaging. And again he's walking across the runway, not towards the plane, across it as if he's crossing the street.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and just gets sucked into the plane.
Speaker 6: Well, I was.
Speaker 7: I was confused when I saw the headline when it first came out, because this said pedestrian hit by Frontier Airlines plane whatever on right, And I think it was in Denver, And I'm like, why are they using the word pedestrian, Like there's no pedestrians on a runway on a tarmac period. It's either a worker or something else, but like not a pedestrian. But kind of I guess it's kind of confirmed. This dude jumped the fence they said he was. They don't believe that he was a worker there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 7: I just took it as like this dude just did this intentionally, like this was how he's going to offense and.
Speaker 4: Maybe so, I'm not sure, but like I said, yeah, I know, it's terrible, terrible, terrible.
Speaker 1: How fast is a plane going at that point? My goodness?
Speaker 6: They said like one hundred and forty miles an hour?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, wow, Wowser's that's the present, I know, but it's it's the truth, but it's.
Speaker 6: The news headlines. Next, this is the power of trip mooning to all of them.
Speaker 8: Sting Saint Paul. It's Game four with the Wild hosting the Avalanche. Here it live tonight on Minnesota station for hockey.
Speaker 1: I heart with the schedule. I look at it every day. I read it in the morning, first thing in the morning.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, it's an honor to get.
Speaker 1: To the schedule. Chad, Chad Sas says, he's hondred.
Speaker 4: I appreciate you and thank you very much, thank you. You will you make a schedule for for Corey. That's just Friday from five thirty to nine. No, it's all yeah, I know, I know right now. He wants me to do the weather for Vegas right now, are you okay with that? Triple digital weather continues in Las Vegas today and tomorrow.
Speaker 1: His eyes could be one hundred and.
Speaker 5: Five fantastic Yeah, yeah, yeah, because oh it's it's like sixty five.
Speaker 6: In your room.
Speaker 4: It's one hundred and thirty here because I'm freezing all the time. And Chad's very critical of the sauna effect I have going on.
Speaker 5: He Hey, Chad, we're gonna go to Vegas later this year, pleasing, thank.
Speaker 4: You, he said, we're going to Vegas.
Speaker 6: Oh good, that's he's in a good mood. If you Chad, we go to Why do you come storm it in here? Because the oment work? And he said that I can.
Speaker 1: He said he blamed you. He said you were the one that did it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, why did you break?
Speaker 4: I told him I went in there the other day and watched. I looked at your computer and it had.
Speaker 6: Now you went to that website.
Speaker 1: That's what that's not my computer.
Speaker 6: Yeah, maybe it was me. Maybe been somebody else who's been in here.
Speaker 1: I mean, those are three options.
Speaker 6: Yep. Can't be mean b Thank you?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 6: Is that me? Now it's time for brought to you by all around. Let's go around and they get it done and they do it right.
Speaker 5: A twenty eight year old woman was caught impersonating a sixteen year old student at a New York.
Speaker 6: City high school.
Speaker 5: It took two weeks until educators eventually became suspicious. She has been charged with criminal impersonation and trespas.
Speaker 1: You know what her nickname was.
Speaker 6: I'm serious. Have you heard the story?
Speaker 3: No, Big Citrus, that's what they called.
Speaker 6: Why why do you think did she have scurvy, she had the oranges.
Speaker 1: Oh, I might have mispronounced the second word.
Speaker 6: Oh oh you need help. He's not and here to explain that joke is the fans sauce.
Speaker 5: Be honest. I don't get it, but I like supporting Hawk. I know because for like three straight seconds you're like, oh no, oh no, and I could tell it like.
Speaker 6: You don't have any idea what's going on here?
Speaker 1: Can you think of any words that rhyme with citrus?
Speaker 6: Mitress? Mitris? What is a mitris past? Not mistress? Mitress? Is something Awk would like? A mitriss?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Does this word that you're thinking of Hawk have a hood? Yes?
Speaker 7: Oh god it okay, okay, I just put that together.
Speaker 6: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 4: You know I still have it when it comes to dirty jokes, I'm always a step ahead.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're like like a carpenter who makes stairs?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 6: Said a dad? Jokes the bad? Who's that?
Speaker 1: Okay? I'm god mark you down as an f for a segment already we just started, right. Does they have a way for extra credit to bring a store up?
Speaker 6: I've seen that movie?
Speaker 7: Yeah, so how many times in high school did you ask for extra credit?
Speaker 3: All the time, the time, all the time. I one time, I think you asked for extra lunch. Okay man, every lie every day. I was hungry still am I think once the thank you Maxwell, thank you? I think on the science teacher said like if I stayed back and got like help when everybody else went to like the state basketball game, that I would at least get a D for showing the effort in the initiation of like no, uh, what's the word initiative of like going to the game like everybody else did, and like staying and trying.
Speaker 6: And she failed me anyway because you failed to show up again.
Speaker 3: No, I went went everybody who else went to the basketball game. It was like me and like three other students. I sat there, tried to learn as hard as I can. I think it was like freshman out or freshman's science or something.
Speaker 6: I just didn't get it.
Speaker 3: But I showed her that I didn't need to go to the basketball game and take the day off like everybody else. And I tried, literally tried, like I sat down, tried to figure out how to do this.
Speaker 6: I couldn't do it. I failed.
Speaker 3: And then I showed up and she said, if you show up for this I'll give you a D for showing me that you care. And then I showed up, did the test.
Speaker 6: Showed a little initiation, and they gave you an So guests quit quit. Wow, good for you, bud Man.
Speaker 1: You showed them. But if that is half, I wouldn't be here.
Speaker 5: Butterfly effects, yeah man, which you clearly understand. You took that class too, Yeah class if a class.
Speaker 6: On that for the seventh straight year.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 5: We have the same most popular boy's name and most popular girl's name.
Speaker 6: Seven straight years.
Speaker 5: This country has named boys and girls the same thing the most.
Speaker 1: Was it Kurt Bills?
Speaker 6: Kurt is not? The answer? Was it Bills? Is it Harper? Nope? Not in the top ten anymore?
Speaker 1: We gut seeing boy or girl first?
Speaker 6: Do you have some guests with the girls? Seventh straight year? This is the number one girl's name.
Speaker 5: Sava incorrect Ava not on the list.
Speaker 6: Not in the top ten dusty girls names. Sophie Sophia is the fifth.
Speaker 3: And hand.
Speaker 5: Actually Sophia is fourth. No hand, Sophia is fifth and ninth, but two different spellings.
Speaker 6: PV Pablo, no yo this marquise. You guys can do this. Actually these are the top ten and what year is this?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Man went triple platinum on morning. If I say the letter, it gives it away. Molly, you're guessing really old names. Amy, oh d no.
Speaker 6: Letter.
Speaker 5: Hold on, we can get this, Lisa, your god, Amy.
Speaker 11: Uh, Marge, Maggie, Denim, what's the letter?
Speaker 6: Low it away? It really does there.
Speaker 5: It is Olivia, And I said Olivia for the seventh straight year.
Speaker 6: For you. The boy's name Sativa, No Jack, no Matt, Papa, no Mohammad, no.
Speaker 11: Old Homer, Uh, Corey, big Papa, pump No, yeah, leoh, Leonardo.
Speaker 1: The Bee, the beast tree.
Speaker 5: The way the top of the top boys name are in the exact same order as they were last year. We're just not getting creative, Frank, Liam Liam, You said it. Liam, Liam is number number one for seven straight years.
Speaker 6: One through four.
Speaker 3: Uh, I'll give you the letter. You tell me the rest of it, because I think these are all guessable.
Speaker 6: Four is Tea Tobias. This is the hardest one of.
Speaker 5: The Teddy Yea Theodore, exactly where you go.
Speaker 3: Three is oh Oscar uh Oliver Oliver, and then two is n Oliver.
Speaker 6: Those the second and third names were options.
Speaker 1: I don't think I know anybody named Oliver Nicholas.
Speaker 3: Now we're gonna name him Theodore. But then we thought everybody would think we named it after ten Monday.
Speaker 1: No one cares.
Speaker 6: I'm just added.
Speaker 3: My god, meg, I'm just added.
Speaker 6: To the bit. Hey, what was this, Louis? Yeah, good by.
Speaker 1: I don't have the internet, so I have to pay attention.
Speaker 6: Uh no, it's number two. Oh no, no, like the boat guy. Nope.
Speaker 1: Well I'm Noah gonna be on the show any longer.
Speaker 6: I gotta goddy. It's just for the day. I went back Thursday.
Speaker 5: Guy, you're not You're not on on Wednesday. You're out for the PGA golf. Bet you don't care you're out?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, wa don't care?
Speaker 1: Way out?
Speaker 6: Okay, well just because.
Speaker 1: So do I care? I said, No, I really don't care.
Speaker 6: Way out. No, I don't know. Can he be in?
Speaker 1: Do we want him in? Partit bets? I mean you said you were going through last time.
Speaker 6: He can be in. He can have been spot sure. We don't have a finite number of spots. Yeah, he can be in. Sure. When's the Masters again? But eleven months from now, I'll be back for that one. Okay, I'm glad.
Speaker 1: Deal. You see there he goes gets spanked.
Speaker 6: I mean, I'm sure he's into that. Come on, now, getting spanked? You in?
Speaker 1: What are you gonna?
Speaker 6: Yeah? He's in? Yeah anybody? Yeah. So how close were you to applying for Harvard? Uh?
Speaker 3: As close to zero as possible. My dad almost went great story. I mean, I'm answering question.
Speaker 5: I know, but you are telling us a lot of things that almost happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm glad he didn't because then I wouldn't be sitting here.
Speaker 5: Also true, Harvard was founded before Calculus was invented.
Speaker 1: Wow, wow, man, calculus.
Speaker 5: Isn't there a weird set about like George Washington and dinosaurs? Isn't it like the first fossil was after.
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 5: It's like, I think the first dinosaur fossil that was confirmed was like in the eighteen hundred, So it was something like George Washington never knew that dinosaurs existed. Somebody fact checked that. I think that's right, something like that bizarre.
Speaker 6: I think I just saw the same thing the other day. Fascinating cat. That might be right. No, George Washington did not know about dinosaurs.
Speaker 2: He died in seventeen ninety nine, and the first dinosaur fossil was not discovered until eighteen twenty four.
Speaker 6: See there we go.
Speaker 5: George Washington died without knowing dinosaurs ever reach the things.
Speaker 1: We're never gonna know.
Speaker 6: Sure, great point, hugs crazy like most things, where Lambert could have gone to college exactly? Or what your twelveth option was for Louis. Okay, I'm just that was cringe.
Speaker 1: Jeez, Pat, now you're out.
Speaker 6: I just want you to do something. I want you to show a little initiation.
Speaker 3: Well, you've got all of my attention because I can't surf the internet.
Speaker 1: Man, that's killing you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I look up more pictures of Assie McGee computer laser surgical instruments. Yeah, thanks Pat, I'd google that, but I can't, so I'm listening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really bad for the show.
Speaker 6: This is for Maxo. Hi, Maxo.
Speaker 5: Hey, Mariy Povich helped The New York Times write his obituary, but he'll never see it because it won't be completed and published, of.
Speaker 6: Course, until after he's dead.
Speaker 5: So he's helped him write it, but isn't going to help him finish it.
Speaker 1: That is.
Speaker 6: Morbid. I hit a dear Pat. This isn't about you, no exaggeration.
Speaker 3: That'll be the worst day of my life when my gosh, Max, I just I love the people that are begging him to come out of retirement for the Diana Rossini debacle to prove that that first kid is not his. Somebody tweeted yesterday do you think they're celebrating Mother's Day in the Rassini household?
Speaker 6: Good boy? It had like twenty thousand retweets. Let's begin, shall we? I mean, I mean, are they I doubt yep?
Speaker 5: Tonight on what is n GC is that National Geographic Channel in GC? Is the second season premiere of Tucci in Italy?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, it will.
Speaker 5: Apparently feature Stanley Tucci and chef Jean Carlo and chef Jean Luca.
Speaker 1: He did a lot of that during the Olympics. Member. Yeah, he was with some of our ladies hockey players. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Apparently. Chef Jean Luca is from a restaurant called Lumbellico dol Mondo in Tuscany. Oh yeah, he made the best meal that most people have ever had, with amazing pasta, local wine in his mom's homemade meat loaf. It's a cozy atmosphere where it felt like we were eating in his personal kitchen.
Speaker 6: This is a Stanley Tucci quote.
Speaker 3: This is all in the description of the show. Yeah, they just gave away the first episode. Yeah, it's a second caeson from I guess Yeah. Chef Jean Luca is a big deal.
Speaker 6: I guess. Wow, Soucci's gonna go see him.
Speaker 1: Here's a SoundBite from the show.
Speaker 5: All right, what there is a shipping logjam, of course in the Persian golf and they're dragging.
Speaker 6: They are, They're dragging a lot of things.
Speaker 5: And Zachary in India have struggled to keep diet coke on the shelves due to a shortage of aluminum cans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I appreciate everybody letting me know about this story on social media. I have no travel plans to go to India anytime soon, but if I if I do end up finding my way there, I will bring b YO.
Speaker 6: D c H. You could have stopped at see how about blunt? He did well played?
Speaker 3: No path there's need for a blunt smoking a blunt to waste of marijuana?
Speaker 1: Why because it's a lot.
Speaker 6: Of weed in one.
Speaker 3: Right, Maxo, it is a lot if you're a coward, I mean, well played.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, it is a lot. Actually, yeah, hey, you guys.
Speaker 5: You guys see on social media once in a while and they'll be like, Nicholas Cage is unrecognizable as John Madton and it's.
Speaker 6: Just clearly Nicholas Cage. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So ninety nine times out of one hundred, I'm like, why did they do this? This is so stupid. Everybody can see who that is. Sometimes they do this on the internet though, as well. Have you ever seen a video where it'll say something like nothing can prepare you for blank yep, And then you watch it and again ninety five times out of one hundred, you're like, I.
Speaker 6: Was ready for that. That's not a big deal.
Speaker 5: Well, a couple of days ago was the exception. There was a video that went viral and it said something like nothing will prepare you for who is singing this national anthem? Oh yeah, because for the first five or six seconds of the video you just hear a guy singing the national anthem. It's a minor league baseball game, and the camera.
Speaker 6: Is not on the person singing.
Speaker 5: So I'm watching the clip going all right, I'll bite, I'll bite, nothing can prepare me, And there is somebody's singing the national anthem, and I'm trying to picture the voice.
Speaker 6: I'm like, it's not Mark Hamill?
Speaker 5: Who is this? I can't figure out who this is? And then sure as hell, the camera pans over to who it is and they were right. I wasn't prepared. I got it on the on the stream on the Can we do this so we could get their live reaction? Can you guys all go to campean dot com slash watch right now? Ye, let's let's do this together because it sounds like you guys have not seen it.
Speaker 6: Max, you haven't seen this, Sauce, you haven't seen.
Speaker 5: So Chris, nothing, we'll prepare you who is singing this national anthem?
Speaker 6: Don't read the title of the video anything exactly. I can't get it off of there. Sorry, here we go. Well, all right, go ahead, calf dot com slash watch.
Speaker 1: On the rock. I know who it is. McDonald's. No way.
Speaker 6: Is great, that's incredible, but it's also psychotic. Right look at that guy.
Speaker 1: My gosh, it's Ronald McDonald's. That doesn't look right at all.
Speaker 6: They're all laughing.
Speaker 1: That's weird.
Speaker 6: Wow, that's as Ronald. I wasn't ready for that.
Speaker 1: It's weird. That's weird me out. Why is that so weird? I don't know.
Speaker 5: It does look like Penny Wise like floated into a dream and crashed a baseball game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, taking it seriously I think is the thing that weirds me out there.
Speaker 6: And the guy's not a bad singer.
Speaker 1: Singer, it's not an easy song.
Speaker 6: What makes it hard?
Speaker 1: I give him a B plus?
Speaker 6: What makes the song hard?
Speaker 1: Yes, they are real low because.
Speaker 4: It gets real high and so you're not prepared for that. And plus every person in the world and oh, every word to it. So if you mess it up, you're screwed and you look like you're own. Mran, listen to this.
Speaker 6: This is nice. Listen, what's the eyes?
Speaker 1: Not bad?
Speaker 6: Ronald? Oh that's good for Captain Ronald.
Speaker 4: That freaks me out. I'm gonna have bad dreams about that. And I don't know why.
Speaker 6: Should have had the fry guys be the backup saying yes, correct, the fry guys are great.
Speaker 2: Mhmm.
Speaker 6: Good for Ronald, that was really well done. I'm proud of him. That was something.
Speaker 1: The Burger King was the umpire of the game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well he got fired from Burger King he did. Yeah, well, have you seen the commercial. They fired him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the king is now you, which I don't understand. Yeah, we fired the king. We decided there's a new king, and that king is you. I'm sitting on my couch going I'm.
Speaker 6: The Burger King. I don't understand what's happening.
Speaker 1: Man, change around here. Yeah, step one, get rid of burgers.
Speaker 6: We can bring it on the chicken fingers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're done with burgers here.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, we're Burger King. No, no, no, not not anymore.
Speaker 1: Do you understand I'm the king? Shut your mouth off with your head.
Speaker 6: It's my world. I don't understand it.
Speaker 1: I'm the captain, though.
Speaker 3: I do like Burger King, though obviously you're the king. It's good, It's really good. I almost went to Burger King this weekend.
Speaker 6: Why didn't you? I don't know.
Speaker 1: It was my third choice in going to restaurants this weekend.
Speaker 6: See how uninteresting things that almost happened are. That's a pretty good point. Yeah, well played, car, very well played.
Speaker 1: I don't want your life.
Speaker 6: Well tomorrow I'll be back on the internet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, good, this is great. Tomorrow is gonna be a great days.
Speaker 5: Yeah for you guys, you're gonna be philanthropic tonight, though, you're going to loose line.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're gonna help out Perish. You're gonna be there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: What are you gonna do? Kiss babies and sign autographs? Your what?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: I'm gonna hang out? Are you going slapping some backs? I'm an international man in mystery. Don't worry about where I am.
Speaker 6: Why do you keep as fifty fifty?
Speaker 3: They have seventh Avenue Pizza there, I'll be there, sure to you man, Yeah, Parish shall be there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, of course, well we'll be there. Of course, bok Scaddy.
Speaker 1: Will be there.
Speaker 6: Of course.
Speaker 1: You running out of people.
Speaker 6: Pizzas will be there. Same person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, this is great.
Speaker 6: There he is right there in the flesh. He's beer for us.
Speaker 4: A suspect he was shot by police while he was wheeling a shovel has been released from the hospital and arrested.
Speaker 6: It's old man Marley mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Thirty year old was shot by Yuba City police. He was naked at the time, grabbed a shovel, tried to hit an officer, got shot.
Speaker 1: In case you're wondering, don't what.
Speaker 6: Was he nude? Because I don't break down?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was on drugs.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well he was on the fen bend. Ooh, the fent bends. The fent bend is bad.
Speaker 5: And my dad doing meth today for the first time, eighty eight years old today on his birthday.
Speaker 6: Yeah again, why not?
Speaker 3: He's got nothing to lose, He's got a lot to lose, good plan to lose.
Speaker 1: I don't know why you say he's getting then to lose.
Speaker 6: What is that supposed to?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But been like eighty eight though, hold on, relax, put your beady eyes away.
Speaker 6: Don't look at me like that.
Speaker 3: But if at eighty eight, if you're like, not, everybody lose, eighty eight is in the average lifespan, like seventy something years. Sure, if you get to eighty eight, you're playing with house money. That means gamble more and hey, do math. If math doesn't work for you, try a crack.
Speaker 6: If that. You got nothing to lose on this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got nothing to lose? Yeah, yeah, start drinking heavily.
Speaker 6: The second wake up.
Speaker 1: Your dad was born on a Wednesday? Did you know that?
Speaker 6: Did not know that? I figured it was one of this seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a Taurus.
Speaker 6: Well, how do you know where the places he goes? Where? That's what you need.
Speaker 1: I think the Internet.
Speaker 6: I think there was a tourist who was a stroke.
Speaker 1: Right, oh again, I mean this is what happens when I don't.
Speaker 6: Have the Internet. When's the next flop, sweat and tears?
Speaker 1: Not till probably ever. I think it was this morning.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it might be over. Nobody wants to see me do stand up? Could You'll be at loose Lin tonight.
Speaker 5: Yeah with Hogshead five to seven.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and Louis. Yeah, and Louis going, yeah, you're Louis and not my Louis, My Louise eighty eight. He's gonna do math today for the first time. Sixteen months old, eighty eight years old. Happy birthday dead Yeah, good for him? All right, Happy Mother's Day weekend everybody. Yesterday, I hope you guys had a good day.
Speaker 5: We are back tomorrow five thirty to nine, nine to noon is next. Good luck to the Minnesota. While tonight, let's go. Let's make it happen, man, let's.
Speaker 6: Make it happen. Cavin uh, I think we can normal showed tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 6: Marnie's here, that's right back right in Philly doing his ten mile or whatever. I think he's back in the mix, all right, see tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Guys by I you really have them? Where you pretty?
Speaker 8: I Love you.
Speaker 1: From the one eight hundred ASK Gary Traffic Center. This report is sponsored by