Speaker 1: Shannon and I.
Speaker 2: And you know this, by the way, if you're a you know somebody that's that's listener, you are somebody that is I'm sure dealt with the longest phone call.
Speaker 3: Oh well, so I feel kind of bad about this. There is a friend of mine who have and I love, love, love, but I have not talked to her in forever, like months and months, and she's been like texting me and calling me and I am I am not mad at her. There is no bad blood. I just know it's one of those phone calls where I want to do a really good catch up with her. So I keep bumping her, like she'll call if I'm like dropping off the kids somewhere, or she'll call if I'm getting ready for bed or before I'm getting ready. It's never a good time. And I'm like, okay, mental note, I need to call her back. But I know the phone call is going to take one hour two hours at least. So now I find myself like avoiding the call because I'm like, oh, this is not a good time and I really want time. But I think she thinks that I'm like mad at her or something. So are there those people in your life that you're avoiding their phone call for whatever reason. And this one, I feel like I just need to tell her. I need ample time to do a good like catch up with you, And every time she calls, I need to.
Speaker 1: Just call her.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Would it be better if you went out with her because you could drink?
Speaker 3: She doesn't live here. She doesn't live here. Yeah, she lives out a stag.
Speaker 2: That is actually interesting that you when you have those friends that you cannot talk her. Yeah, you cannot just have like a quick conversation with It becomes like alone.
Speaker 1: But it always feels good.
Speaker 3: It feels and I know I have so much to talk to her about. And that's the thing. The more I push it off, the more I'm like, oh god, I I have a list. I'm not joking. I have a notes list of things to talk to her about.
Speaker 2: You know, I wonder how many people feel like that with me when I.
Speaker 3: Well, you're not a quick phone call either. Maybe that's even the better topic. I know that if you're calling me, I'm at least on the phone for ten minutes.
Speaker 2: Well, Chelsea says that people will go, hey, I gotta go, I'll call you back, and.
Speaker 1: I go everyone in that, and I keep asking them more things like I.
Speaker 3: Won't let them go, or you'll hear something or someone in the background and be like.
Speaker 1: Oh, smooth, is that smooth?
Speaker 3: Let me talk to you Smith, I like, I have to go.
Speaker 2: Very Chelse hates when I call her up and she's about ready to go to an appointment and she's like, I just told you I have an appointment at whatever time it is, and it's like a minute before and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, so, what else are we gonna do? Yeah, I just keep on asking the questions.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I gotta love a hate thing with my mom because when you see that name pop up, or if you have a contact fixture pop up, it's your mom. You have a great relationship with her, very blessed to be able to see that name still pop up. So I answer every time it's just seven out out of ten times, there's nothing.
Speaker 1: To talk about. So it's just her like, so what's going on?
Speaker 4: Like you called me, I'm not trying to do this conversation or I would have called you what.
Speaker 1: Do we do already? I like when you do the imitation of your mom, like Kev's like, what you're doing, Kevy or she talk about something. I say it on the show. You know you didn't have to say that.
Speaker 3: Do you want to know what's so funny about moms?
Speaker 1: My mom?
Speaker 3: I don't know what it is about her lately, but we my sister Jacqueline, and I feel like she tries to get us off the phone as fast as she possibly can. So now we have a game and Lucy has joined in, and we try to just keep asking questions to see who can keep her on the phone the longest, because she'll she'll want to get off the phone with you after like thirty seconds. Lucy's winning right now at fourteen minutes and twenty five SCons.
Speaker 1: Woah, that's amazing.
Speaker 3: And when you get a long one, you have to document it, like on a piece of paper and screenshot it to our little gird chat. Lucy's winning right now.
Speaker 1: That's by the way, that fourteen that's a big one.
Speaker 3: A minute twenty five seconds is the time to be Zach.
Speaker 1: What is a typical conversation length with my mom? If it's a minute a minute?
Speaker 3: And then she's always like okay, bye, I'm like wait, I still have a little stuff to tell you. But yeah, Lucy's so smart. She'll write down questions. So the aston is my mom answers. Once she goes to the next moment, she goes.
Speaker 1: To the next to keep it going. That is smart.
Speaker 2: Eight four four mojo live eight four four six sixty five six five four eight is our telephe number of text.
Speaker 1: Nine five five zero zero.
Speaker 2: I'm getting texts from my wife right now, like your mom about inappropriate things that I've said on the radio.
Speaker 4: Being my mom will text me immediately. Does you don't say that?
Speaker 1: No more? That was really I will say this, God do love.
Speaker 4: Every morning, my mom will text me do your best, son, good morning, God bless you every morning before the.
Speaker 3: Show her my phone number. I want a morning text. I'm not joking.
Speaker 1: I would love that about on the weekend, do you do your best? Though, I don't know, you know, you know I read the text.
Speaker 4: I don't do the text.
Speaker 2: By the way, you've been doing this daily devotional thing every day. I've been noticing you posting on it, and then I witnessed you when I went to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, walking right, said I read it. I try to live it. No, my best. It's a great way to get your mind. Yes, lady that purchased it.
Speaker 2: It's funny because the next two topics deal with the phone calls, and Cav's topic that we're going to go into next, we don't have to deals with ready for a text, deals with a phone call with his with his mom. But ald on, Vicky, what's up, Vicky?
Speaker 5: Hey, how's everybody doing?
Speaker 1: We're good, Vicky.
Speaker 2: Who's the person you cannot have a short conversation with?
Speaker 5: It's a minimum one hour? Who minimum?
Speaker 1: Aunt?
Speaker 5: My aunt? She lives out of state and she lives alone, so phone calls, like I'm pretty sure are the highlight of her.
Speaker 1: Time.
Speaker 5: And I usually call her to be honest, when I'm driving to see my daughter because it's a two and a half hour drive.
Speaker 2: To her school.
Speaker 5: Put her on the phone a little bit into the drive.
Speaker 2: And my sister Pat gets mad at me and my brother Tony. You want to know why we call her when we have long drives and she knows that that's the only like she said to me, Uh, And I said this to Tony too.
Speaker 1: I go, Tony, you gotta be careful of this. She said to me.
Speaker 2: She goes, you only call me from your car, You never call me at home.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, well, Pat, it's a long you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So I'll call her, like I'll call her if I get in my car and I've got that hour drive back home from work, or I'll call her like sometimes if I'm driving to Nebraska and we have we have all the time in the world to talk in the middle of cornfields.
Speaker 1: Switch gets mad, she gets she does not like.
Speaker 3: It that that she doesn't feel like she's a priority.
Speaker 1: She does not feel like she is.
Speaker 2: And I gotta be honest, Pat, I prioritize you if you would.
Speaker 1: Make a shorter conversation, right aunts thing, isn't it time? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think we should have a timer on our phone calls, like you know how you know how you would be on and uh back in the day that yeah, or jail or like they used have payphones. Yeah, your call is ending.
Speaker 1: What's up? Tom?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 3: Mojo?
Speaker 4: My dad there.
Speaker 2: He calls me every day when I'm at work, just to talk about his grandson for an hour, like I'll have eight days about.
Speaker 3: Me, heles, just like sit there and try.
Speaker 1: To drag out the call as long as you can.
Speaker 3: I can't have a short conversation with him ever.
Speaker 2: You know what's funny, I can't make fun of like Shannon situation with grandma or yours with your dad with you know grandpa, Like you can't make fun of that whole thing.
Speaker 1: But I get it. It's a pain in the ass talking to people for that longer time, right, I mean, I.
Speaker 5: Don't really think it's a pain. I think it's him just being really like loving and everything.
Speaker 4: But at the end of the day, I'm like, come on, bro, Like, if you're putting my job in jeopardy, like.
Speaker 1: He's always calling you, how you're working personal? Oh he called me all the time I've had work to talk about it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, dude, I literally get.
Speaker 5: Off in like two hours of this conversation that.
Speaker 2: Like that's you know what, he loves your son and he loves you. I'm sure right he probably.
Speaker 1: Oh my son, my son, my son is named after him.
Speaker 5: My dad was a junior, but didn't give any of us.
Speaker 1: The name because they got too weren't worthy of it. But I got his grandson in. That's cool.
Speaker 2: Why don't you instead of calling us call him now, you bastard?
Speaker 1: Why would I do that?
Speaker 2: Man, I don't want to talk for an hour.
Speaker 5: I can talk for it.
Speaker 1: I can talk for a couple of minutes, but I want to talk for an hour Dad.
Speaker 2: I talked about how you talk too much when I talked to Mojo this morning.
Speaker 5: I guarantee you he's listening to this right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shout him out there. You go, all right, have a great day.