Speaker 1: It's the second date update on mojole in the Morning.
Speaker 2: Second date update here on the Mojo in the Morning show, Tory went on a date and now he's not getting a call back and is wondering what's the reasoning, Tory, what did you guys do on your date?
Speaker 3: Oh? Hey, we went to h Blake's.
Speaker 2: Oh and yeah, so Blake's Blakes for those that aren't living in the Metro Detroit area, is probably one of the best cider mill apple or actually apple orchards, right that's around us. It's got a ton of things there. Yeah, so you guys go, that's cute, that's a that's a nice date.
Speaker 3: It was. It was a nice date. Yeah, we had a good time and he's really cute.
Speaker 1: And how did your date end?
Speaker 3: Well, he he did drive me, so he picked me up and you drove me home and everything. So we parked once we got back to my place and ended the night with a kiss. But nothing else happened after that.
Speaker 1: Just and you have not heard from him since this date.
Speaker 3: I have not.
Speaker 2: Now we're going to find out exactly what's going on. Isaac is on the phone with us right now, Tori, say hi to Isaac. Hey, Hello, Hi, Isaac, how you doing.
Speaker 4: I'm okay?
Speaker 2: So, Isaac, was it your idea or her idea to to go to Blake's?
Speaker 1: That was okay.
Speaker 4: I thought that was a cool idea.
Speaker 1: For a date though, absolutely was it a cool date? Was? Was the date fun?
Speaker 4: I mean Blake's was cool, but I don't know if the day itself was kind of weird?
Speaker 1: What do you mean by that? I don't know.
Speaker 4: Just some of the stuff we talked about, you know, for her first date was kind of I don't know, not ideal.
Speaker 2: What was the discussion, what were the topics?
Speaker 4: Just like I don't know what I like past experiences.
Speaker 5: Like with dating or childhood or what what do you mean by that?
Speaker 1: No, with like dating and stuff, Okay, what are.
Speaker 2: Like specific questions or like what do you mean because thats normal?
Speaker 4: Well, it wasn't really even questions. It was just like, I don't know, she kind of unloaded some information that wasn't really asked for, Like I don't know, just like stuff with their ecs and like intimate details like I don't know.
Speaker 1: All this at Blake's.
Speaker 5: I mean I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't see like I, like keV said, I feel like that's kind of normal.
Speaker 5: It's like, why are you single? Why are you single?
Speaker 1: Like what?
Speaker 6: And did you let your most recent relationship? Like those are things you definitely talk about.
Speaker 2: Tory, What were some of the what were some of the questions.
Speaker 3: He asked me about, you know, my past relationships? Since I just I was just being honest and talking to him about you know, everything about X my ex and yeah, so I don't.
Speaker 2: Understand what was it that she said that made you uncomfortable?
Speaker 4: Just I don't even want like stuff they did in the bedroom together and like, you know, maybe we can do that kind of thing, and like it seemed like basically like she's just like still you know, in love with her exer.
Speaker 2: So to Tori, you talked about sexual stuff that you did, well, I did because.
Speaker 3: We were sharing and asking you know, questions to each other, and I shared. He I mean, I was just being honest and sharing. He didn't really open up and share his side, but I just was sharing because we were asking questions.
Speaker 1: And so I don't mean, do you think you gave away too much? Though? Did you say anything that you thought now might have been too much?
Speaker 3: I mean I don't think so.
Speaker 6: Well, So wait a second, will wait, because you said that he was asking, So was he asking specific questions about your past sex life?
Speaker 1: For no?
Speaker 4: Let me I can answer that no, Like I wanted to know like maybe if she had kids or was in a marriage or something like things that are like important to know on a first date. Okay, But in no way did I ever ask, like for specific details that was going on like in her past relationship, you know, like they just kind of like it was kind of freaky and gross.
Speaker 1: So and she was given that to you.
Speaker 2: You know, what's interesting for those that don't ever go to like apple orchards or these great you know, fall fun things to do in the you know, Ohio and Michigan. I can picture them sitting like on a haystack or hate right. And there's like the kids picture, like Shannon and her kids there, like all hanging out eating an apple off of a stick. And these guys are like talking about the dudes they tories hanging out with. I mean, you know, you never know, Yeah, I think some people's level of truing.
Speaker 4: She tell me some of the things she used to eat off a stick.
Speaker 1: A lot. That's a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I wasn't saying it like loud for everybody to hear. That again, was just being honest and sharing.
Speaker 1: Okay, Vinnie, what's up?
Speaker 7: I don't know, honestly, I kn't of agree with her.
Speaker 8: Sometimes, you know, you just start sharing stuff and it comes out and hey, sometimes wouldn't you rather someone get that stuff out of the way in the beginning and said you find out about it later and then.
Speaker 1: Something that you're not into, So you'd be interested in a girl that would share that much with you?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's how me and my girlfriend when we first met, we shared a lot of stuff with each other and we've been going strong for two years ago.
Speaker 1: All right, Angie, what's up?
Speaker 3: Hi? Hi?
Speaker 8: I just gotta say this man, he sounds kind of lame, like why would you on a second day? He can't even explain what Like, it was just like you were trying to pull out what he was trying.
Speaker 1: To say, Like, yeah, well, I think it's in fairness, Angie.
Speaker 2: You said he was kind of embarrassed to share too much of what she was saying, and if she said anything that was uncomfortable, he didn't want to.
Speaker 8: I don't know, it's just like it's better to talk about it in the beginning like, yeah, just so you know, like what somebody's into, because what if you're into the same thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know what's up Jordan High.
Speaker 4: Okay, So I.
Speaker 9: Think Tori, she must have been in like AA or something like back in the day. She just got carried away with the free sharing, because that's just what I started thinking. And I was laughing because I remember I got an alcohol take you back in my twenties, you know.
Speaker 1: And I had to sit hey for like a year.
Speaker 9: I had to go a couple of nights a week, and there would be people from all over my town sharing these stories, and I would just be floored that people share this stuff so holdenly.
Speaker 1: And I mean, there's this guy.
Speaker 9: That still cuts hair in my town and he talked about how he lost his million dollar business because he became a male prostitute, and.
Speaker 1: Like, wow, I still see this guy all over.
Speaker 9: Town and he still knows the same AA and everybody in town that like knows this guy because he cuts hair and he shares the same story.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's ober for like.
Speaker 9: Thirty five years. I'm like the way Tori share and I'm like, that's what reminds me of like she just got talking and like maybe she's been in like a group session or something before.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean I don't know, I you know, And I don't want to ask that question because that's personal.
Speaker 1: And but Brian, what's up?
Speaker 7: Hey, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Brian?
Speaker 2: I'm not going to ask any personal questions to you. I just want to know your opinion. What did you think?
Speaker 7: I think that this guy sounds like he's already devaluing her. And then it sounds pretty controlled and conditioned.
Speaker 1: I mean, isn't at the point to date to get to know somebody. So what are they looking for? Sounds like she was looking to old space. I think he was trying for surface.
Speaker 5: I didn't know. I actually kind of understand where he's with this comment.
Speaker 7: I think it's like the little boys, you know, swimming pool. I mean, if we can't communicate, we can't even get to know each.
Speaker 1: Other, then why are we there? And he was asking questions anyways.
Speaker 6: I mean she may she may have over shared a bit in my opinion, but.
Speaker 7: Something like hey, I can only handle so much, but I appreciate the honesty. I'd rather have somebody honest than playing me for performance.
Speaker 6: You go to therapy don't you.
Speaker 1: Know, just living and watching and.
Speaker 5: You're very emotionally intelligent.
Speaker 2: The interesting thing, though, is I think when one's not sharing and the others over sharing, it makes it more drastic. And Sasha, what's up last call?
Speaker 7: I know?
Speaker 1: I mean, I think it's good that she shared, especially if he was asking.
Speaker 5: I'm an oversharer.
Speaker 1: I will just keep talking. I mean, you need the sexual compatibility. Would you rather know now or later?
Speaker 2: But it's interesting that Tory wants to know what's going on, because it sounds to me like you're not compatible at all, Toy.
Speaker 3: I mean, if he's not comfortable with me sharing things like that.
Speaker 1: And I know we were.
Speaker 2: If on the date he wasn't sharing anything, did you not notice that though, that he was not really sharing much?
Speaker 3: I mean I was. I was fine if he was uncomfortable sharing as much detail as me. But you know that's that's his prerogative. That I wasn't gonna write him off because of that or think that the date went bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well now you know. Now you know the story and Isaac now got it out there. I appreciate both you guys for going on second date updates.
Speaker 7: This is the whole of the dirty on the thirty, go back throw on, a second date update.
Speaker 3: And more of the roses.
Speaker 1: This is Mojo in the morning.